View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:08 pm

Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Choosing a Teammate (open) 

Post Re: Choosing a Teammate (open)
“Ah!” She gasped as Andrea tipped her head back. Blue eyes closed, the feel of his tongue swept past her neck. The thrust slow as it pressed into the quivering core of her body. Instinct had her tighten up against him, legs and hands grasping to his body.

Just as slowly he retracted from her. Her back arched as a whimper spilled from her. The slow build up was noted. Her body quivered around him constantly still on edge.

“Oh fuck! Oh gawd!” She gasped again and again as that sped built up. More frequently she convulsed around him as he dictated the pace controlling exactly when to press her straight over the edge. He could back off whenever he'd like though she still had a little energy.

Not enough to assist with that maddening pace but enough to shift her hips from side to side while beneath him. Making eye contact with him, a hand placed at the back of his head she grinned, winced in pleasure then opened her eyes once more.

“That's it! Fuck me!” She was so close feeling the tremors rushing through her body. She could feel the big one approaching even as he pushed her beyond all the little ones that didn't end.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Fri May 08, 2020 3:49 pm

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
I knew you wouldn't be able to bear the wait, he thought as she all but begged him to fuck her. While it might have been amusing to leave her hanging a bit longer, he felt that he'd pushed her as far as he could by delaying things. If he were being honest with himself, he was also impatient for release himself.

The signs of just how close the girl was to that one last climax served to spur him on, his speed and strength increasing as he worked to hit as many of her sensitive spots as possible. She did what she could to assist, although both her fatigue and her position under him limited that to some delightful wriggling beneath him. Soon enough, he felt himself right on the edge of an orgasm. With a final thrust, he shot his demonic seed deep into her waiting depths.

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Sun May 10, 2020 9:23 am

Those thrusts increased in vigor and intensity. Andrea reacted instinctually, her legs tight around his waste, her hands encircled his shoulders and neck as she tightened around him.

Head tipped back she gasped with each of his returns feeling her back slid against the mats in one direction then the other. “Oh fuck! Ah! Yes! Yes! Yes! THERE! OHHH!”

Feeling him swell her blue eyes widened in euphoria. The last thing she remembered was snapping like a rubber band being stretched out too much. The flood of his release rushed inside her as she fought to hold on to him tightly. An intense shudder lacing straight down her spine extending to each limb.

It felt intense, an electric shock rattling through her as she was pushed beyond her limits. Unconscious she shuddered and twitched their beneath him, her body still locked in place as she was jolted and bucked a few times before her hands slipped away falling to her sides. Her legs soon followed unlocking from behind his back only to rest at his sides.

In unconsciousness she muttered out something barely audible. “So … so … good ...”

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Wed May 13, 2020 2:56 pm

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
She tried to hold on to him even as she was driven to the limits of her endurance seeming not to want to let him go for all that she'd tried to escape at the start. Despite her wishes, however, her grip gave as her consciousness ebbed along with their climaxes, leaving her lying in exhausted sleep beneath him. Despite her state, she muttered “So … so … good ...” so softly that he wouldn't have been able to understand if he hadn't been so close.

He grinned as he slid out of her and stood up, quickly flicking his tongue along the side of her neck as he did so. "Mmm. I agree. I'm sure we'll meet again some time," he said before heading to the door; by now, both the gym and the locker room would be empty and he could leave without worrying about being seen. Before going, however, he couldn't resist licking her nipple one last time; her body was just too delightful for him to resist doing that much to end this meeting. "Until next time…" With that, he left her to recover on her own.

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Thu May 14, 2020 11:07 am

A small whimper left her lips as her nipple received that final lick. Unconscious, Andrea didn't know how long she had been out of it before she woke up stiff on the mats. A quick look around showed her that she had been alone though she could still smell sex within the air.

Dressing she had reflected back on what just happened. Her second encounter with the demon. The mixed feelings about being specifically targeted. This time without Vanessa assisting her. She found herself evaluating the encounter. She could have done better if prepared, the thought confused her. Was she actually looking forward to next time? How could she hope to prepare without any advanced warning? Should she tell Vanessa?

No, she told herself. Vanessa was protective and would want to do something about it, which would probably make things worse. If she was set upon in her room again it would be likely that Vanessa would be with her again so she could do better next time around.

She caught herself thinking over such inane things, dismissed them and crept to the door. Listening for any students she found that she was alone and managed to slip into the locker room and showers without incident. She wondered if that was by design. First the dorms and now left after a class broke so close to a location where she could clean up without having to sneak around.

“I wonder what next time will bring,” she said to herself as the water from the shower cascaded down over her fatigued body.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Thu May 14, 2020 4:57 pm
Reply to topic   [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6