View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:49 pm

Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Choosing a Teammate (open) 

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
Post Re: Choosing a Teammate (open)
At first, he thought that her reply meant that she wasn’t able to manage it now. Before he could act on that belief, however, she approached him in a manner that told him she’d only been surprised by his promise that there’d be a ‘next time’. It was a promise he’d made to more than a few other students who’d had the misfortune of catching his eye, and one that he’d actually been rather remiss in fulfilling.

As she climbed into position, he lay back and let her straddle him. In this position, she’d be able to control the pace so she didn’t tire out too quickly; he wasn’t going to interfere unless she started obviously stalling. Once she’d got a rhythm going, he’d reach up to fondle her tits, those wonderful globes too tempting to resist as they bobbed in front of him.

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:49 am

The only degree of hesitance she had was in discovering just how much of him she could take. Easing down his length, walls tightly hugging against him as a shudder rushed through her being her tempo increased. Neither too slow or fast with her hands resting upon his torso.

“Oh! Ah! Ah!” Blue eyes press closed when she feels fingers and hands roaming her tits that jiggle and bounce before him. Such tantalizing targets.

It is only then that she switches things up a little gyrating her hips as she rides him with increased force. Knees pressing against his sides and the mats beneath them while this wave of bliss storms over her.

“Good GAWD!” She gasped out sharply feeling that shaft stirring up her insides as muscles applaud all along him as her release steals over her again. She presses through it as she continues to ride him.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Thu Apr 23, 2020 4:17 pm

He wasn’t surprised that she was cautious at first; this was the first time that she’d had to make sure that she didn’t take too much of him herself. Once she’d worked that out and got her rhythm going, her moans told him just how much she was enjoying this.

His attention to her breasts seemed to her to the next level, grinding against him with more intensity and starting to twist slightly as she worked them both towards their next climaxes. In response, he got more aggressive in his assault on those marvelous melons, gently squeezing them and pinching the already-hard nipples as they bounced in his hands.

Her efforts soon paid off for her as her juices began to wash over his length and her walls tightened around him. Even as her orgasm washed over her, she continued to ride him and work him towards release. Between her efforts and the feel of her cumming around him, he couldn’t have held out long if he’d tried; with a cry of pleasure, his grip on her breasts tightened and he once more filled her waiting depths with his demonic seed.

Character listing

Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:24 am

“YES! YES! GIVE IT TO ME! I WANT YOUR CUM!” Her back arched and she ran her fingers through her hair holding it up as she felt that constant throb working those closing walls apart.

She gasped struggling for breath. His fingers squeezing against her orbs pinching and reddening her nipples as she felt that gush sweep inside her. More cum filling her as she rested there above him.

Gawd that felt good! He was still hard encased within her sweltering core. Her back straightened after a minute or two, hands pressing back down to his torso making a lazy circuit as they danced against him. Then leaning down her lips caressed his upper torso, his shoulder then his neck. Blue eyes glanced toward him then straightening back up she began moving once more after they took a quick break and she felt that she could better compose herself. Hips gyrating slowly with each motion generating so much bliss given how sensitive she was right now.

“D-Do you like it?” When she asked her gaze diverted to the wall, her cheeks igniting in a blush.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Fri Apr 24, 2020 3:41 pm

Stephanie cried out in pure wanton lust as his seed filled her, begging him for more as her pussy took all that he could give. Her new enthusiasm boosted her appeal to him and his desire to see just how long she could keep going. I think I’ll keep you a secret if anyone asks me for recommendations; I don’t want to share you with most of the other guests here. Admittedly, the only guests likely to ask him were also the two he’d be most willing to share her with, but it was still quite a promise from him.

Even after their orgasms faded, she remained atop him, stroking his chest and kissing him before starting to ride his cock again. “D-Do you like it?” she asked, blushing and looking away.

The question took him by surprise; it wasn’t the first time one of the students had asked something like that, but it had always been Rhaine or Daphnee during one of their pre-arranged meetings before as far as he could recall. Even so, it didn’t take him too long to answer. “Oh, yes,” he said, resuming fondling her breasts as his other hands traced lightly down her back and ass while still letting her keep control of the pace. “I knew I chose well when I had that teacher make you stay here for me.” He didn’t think about how she might react if she knew that at least some of the staff knew what happened here, but he didn’t really care; it wasn’t like more than a few students guessed the truth anyway.

Character listing

Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:37 am

There was a pleasant tingle that flowed through her breasts as they were played with. Hands on her ass kept her in place a top him. Andrea wasn't sure why she asked her question and even showed signs of embarrassment when asking it. It wasn't as if it had ever come up before. Nor did she ever recall anyone asking her about her enjoyment.

There were a few that she had dialogue with and she supposed it was a redundant question for those that used aphrodisiacs.

She paused only for a moment when she had learned that the staff had been involved. How many she couldn't say and if he had not told her she would have assumed that this had been an unfortunate incident. Anyone in the class could have had been made to clean up. He could have been here just waiting for anyone.

But he had selected her? She wasn't certain how she felt about that. To be targeted yet to be held in greater esteem then the others. She was use to fame, addicted to it. In a warped way it felt good to be sought after even if she didn't want to be sought after in this regard. Had she gotten use to it? Had she actually looked forward to it? It was hard to say.

So much swam through her mind in a short few seconds. A smile settled on her lips. Fingers pressed against his chest as she looked at him. “Good.”

She began to move again riding him fast and hard. Her hips twisting as she bounced off him. Each inch of him pressed against her quivering walls. She squeezed against him as she rose up and down on her knees moans spilling from her lips growing louder as she felt her release bubbling up inside her again which only pushed her to move faster which only pushed her to her own release.

Whether she came again had been up to him. Once she felt him throb she would stop moving teasing him to calm down while collecting herself again before starting anew only to repeat the process unless he took charge and forced them to move in unison.

It wasn't as if she had to worry about prolonging his stamina but a part of her sought to built up that anticipation a little for the both of them. That's why she closed out her sets with the greatest hits rather than opening with them allowing the audience to crave hearing them as the night went on.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:22 pm

Even without the use of his minor empathic abilities, he could see the conflicting emotions flit across her face when he told her that he’d chosen her specifically. They eventually settled on what seemed to be a sort of pride, an impression she seemed to confirm when she said, “Good,” before resuming her efforts to drive them to their next orgasms.

Or at least, that was what he assumed she was doing before she brought him to the edge and stopped. Even with his shaft still sheathed inside that tight passage, it was inevitable that he’d slide back down from being so close to that peak. What are you doing? If you think you can defeat me this way… Before he could complete that thought, she started riding him again, only to once again stop just short of his release. He thought he saw a trace of an impish grin flit across her features which, combined with some more definite traces in her emotional makeup, gave him a bit of a clue as to what she was up to. Okay, you little minx, I’ll let you play your game for the moment. I’m not sure whether you’re just trying to build up anticipation or if you want me to take control back and force you, but I should know soon enough. He had to work to avoid letting an evil grin cross his features as she started back up again. Either way, I’ll have a little surprise for you at the end of this round.

Character listing

Tue Apr 28, 2020 6:31 am

He had control, at least he had not sought instant gratification as she had been allowed to continue. Up she rose on her knees sliding against that shaft nearly coming clean off it before dropping back down again. Her pace quick then pausing whenever he or she had gotten too close. Waiting for a moment then carrying on.

“So … AH … patient,” she managed between breaths. This was driving her nuts too. How many times had she been brought to her own wit's end? But he had allowed her to go on for now. She was unsure if she wanted him to grow frustrated and loose control or if she wanted to draw this out longer as she had been able to collect herself seeing that this time around she didn't have Vanessa's assistance.

In the end she was only frustrating herself, cheeks red, panting and moaning she was too close to hold back this time. So damn close that this time she didn't cease her actions feeling herself tense up then strike like a viper her passage slick and wet tightened against him as her head tipped back.

Roaring out to the ceiling “I'M CUMMING!!!”

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Tue Apr 28, 2020 6:11 pm

Little signs, both those visible to anyone and those hidden to anyone without empathic powers, led him to conclude that she wasn’t sure what she wanted from this herself. The slowly mounting undercurrent of frustration told him that he could afford to give her some more time to work it out; most likely, her own patience would give out before his if it didn’t become clearer what she wanted.

His patience was eventually rewarded when she couldn’t take the repeated near misses any longer. She cried out as she let her love juices flow around his shaft, once more baptizing its length with her release. Only an instant later, his howl of pleasure joined hers as his long-denied release surged into her intimate depths, his demonic cum once again filling her.

What she wouldn’t know was that he hadn’t been quite as idle as he seemed during her relentless teasing. Due to the spell that had brought him to the island in the first place, he could duplicate his cock the same way as he could his arms—in fact, it was this ability, at least as much as his incredible endurance and regenerative abilities, that let him keep going so long with the students unfortunate enough to draw his attention. As she’d been driving him right to the edge of a climax, he’d been alternating which one had been in her pussy and which was wherever it was that his duplicate parts were when they weren’t visible, having her bring both of his dicks right to the edge of orgasm. He’d keep that first orgasm going as long as he could manage, but as soon as it died down, he’d perform the switch again, releasing a second load inside her almost immediately. While this would mean he couldn’t take her again right away, he considered it a worthwhile tradeoff; even if she wasn’t completely exhausted after this, she’d need longer to recover anyway.

Character listing

Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:14 am

Andrea had no idea of the enchantment. Totally clueless as to what trouble she was starting she felt that first orgasm thunder inside her while she was in the midst of her own. Tightening walls had been pushed aside as he swelled and then injected her with that hot release that flowed through her.

Locked in a battle her body tried to suffocate his only to be repelled time and time again as he throbbed within her. To her surprise he exploded a second time with equal force swiftly after the first. Multiple orgasms? She had been ignorant of the truth and had assumed that it was from their bodies battling against one another triggering off another in rapid succession.

She stopped moving basking in that continual feeling as he pulsed inside her. Leaning back down her hands swam over his torso as her lips scurried about his chest, shoulders and neck.

“Fucking incredible,” she cooed before applying a long lick to his neck.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Thu Apr 30, 2020 2:21 pm

Stephanie’s endurance impressed him; after being driven to multiple orgasms and riding out several of his, including a back-to-back pair just now, and she still showed few signs of tiring out too much to continue. Of course, for all he knew, she might have simply been running on adrenaline and a desire to keep going, but even that was beyond what all but the most experienced and well-trained students could manage.

As their climaxes ebbed, she leaned down to kiss and caress him, her voice almost a purr as she said, “Fucking incredible.”

He brought up a hand to stroke her hair, his manner more that of an owner to a pet than a lover or sex partner. “Mmmm… And I take it you want more?” Her answer would determine his next move; if she didn’t think she could manage any more, then she wasn’t likely to be worth more of his time right now.

Character listing

Fri May 01, 2020 5:34 am

Her hair petted she glanced up from his torso. Trembling around him she discovered that he was still hard. The throbbing died down a little but each had been keenly felt getting her to purr out deliciously.

Peaking up at him she half smiled then delayed in answering as her tongue licked up his chest. Honestly she didn't know how much she had left though she knew that on her own that she couldn't outlast him either.

She was getting a little tired but could manage a bit more. “Yes. You'll have to do the work though.” He was certainly up for that. She could feel that.

Her hands grazed his sides lazily as she laid atop him, breasts pressing down against his chest as she did so waiting on him to make the next move.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Sun May 03, 2020 4:38 pm

She was still able to manage one more time, although she didn’t have the energy to do any of the work. This was hardly a problem for him; she’d already done far more work to satisfy him than most students who’d suffered his attentions.

As she lazily caressed him, he brought two hands up to grip her ass while the other two held her shoulders. “If I’m going to be doing the work this time, we’ll have to change our position. Ready?” Without giving her a chance to answer, he stood up, lifting her with himself and letting her slide down his shaft slightly. He then turned and lowered her back onto the mats; as much as he might have liked to just fuck her while standing, he doubted she could really manage that right now.

Character listing

Tue May 05, 2020 10:49 am

His hands had shifted over her getting a better hold. His question went unanswered, not because she wasn't going to respond but because he had been too quick for her. That shaft shifted inside her deliciously rubbing against sensitive inner walls.

“Oh!” She gasped, arms wrapping around his neck as did her legs around his back as she was laid down on the mats.

She braced herself for what was to come. Her body still dancing over his member. Clenching against it as she anticipated that keen movement inside her once more. Actually she looked forward to it though she may not have admitted that she could not deny the obvious if it had been pointed out to her.

Sharp nipples pressed into his chest. She felt his strong form above her with each breath as her breasts slid against him with each breath she took.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Tue May 05, 2020 2:19 pm

She might have been too tired to take charge this time, but she proved to still have some energy left, wrapping arms and legs around him as he laid her down on the mats and limiting the positions he could use without forcing himself out of her grip. While this wasn't what he'd had in mind, it was close enough and had the added benefit of making her breasts rub against his chest when she breathed; as long as there was no sign that he was injuring her, he'd stick with it.

He gave her a couple of seconds to prepare herself before he started to slowly thrust back and forth inside her. He didn't feel any need to give her more time than that as, despite how many times he'd had her already, her body was showing clear signs of being ready for more. His strokes would start out slow and light, as if he were letting her get used to that length for the first time. This time, it's your turn to deal with a long buildup, he thought as he ran his tongue along the side of her neck. How well will you hold out, I wonder? Assuming that she didn't do anything to speed things up, he'd slowly start to increase the strength and speed of his thrusts.

Character listing

Fri May 08, 2020 10:56 am
Reply to topic   [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next