View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 11:52 pm

Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Morning Visitor (open) 

Post Re: Morning Visitor (open)
Luxuria suppressed a grin as Rhaine explained how the vibrator worked. Oh, I know how to use this; I doubt there’s anything in that box I haven’t seen before. I just hadn’t expected to find one in your collection. As the student continued her demonstration, the succubus considered her next move. Maybe it’ll be amusing if I see how long I can keep her thinking it’s new to me.

When Rhaine finished by saying that it could be used alone or with a partner, the demoness looked at the device skeptically. “I don’t know about that… It looks too small for two…” Her eyes suddenly lit up as if she’d just had a revelation. “Unless you mean something like… this!” As she said the last word, she tackle-hugged Rhaine down onto the bed, then began circling her nipple with the vibrator. She slipped her other hand between the girl’s thighs. “Or maybe I should use it down here.” Just how long will you be able to hold out against the higher settings on your clit, I wonder? Despite the suggestion, she wasn’t going to start that attack just yet; she’d get her partner properly worked up first.

PM me to set up a roleplay

Character listing

Tue Apr 21, 2020 6:30 am

“EPPP!”

Rhaine found herself on her back looking up. The bed beneath her. She had no idea that the succubus was acting naive. Before she could answer that question the vibrator was buzzing against and around her erect nipple. The flesh quivering wherever the vibrator touched.

“Ah!!!” She nodded when she got over the surprise not trusting her words then and there. Then it hit her that she didn't make it clear which question she was answering. Or was it both? Her leg offered up no resistance as Luxuria's found it's way between her thighs.

Rhaine's Diary

Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:16 pm

Luxuria smiled at Rhaine’s cute, startled reaction to suddenly finding herself underneath the succubus. Oh, you’re just adorable! If the rules didn’t forbid me from keeping you… Admittedly, this wasn’t the first student she’d had similar thoughts about, but she fell in lust very easily.

The student’s nod could have been in answer to either question, but the demoness didn’t need or want clarification. She continued to circle the girl’s nipple with the vibrator for a while before moving her hand to give the same treatment to the other breast. With her other hand, she began to trace Rhaine’s slit, the tip of one finger sometimes dipping between her wet netherlips to seek out the girl’s clit. Leaning down, she kissed the student beneath her ear.

Character listing

Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:19 am

The vibrator buzzed along her nipple circling around it like a shark circling it's prey. She squirmed as if attempting to get away from that touch but in reality she was only leaning into it. Her back arches, breasts rise giving Luxuria easier access.

She's burning up, quite wet that finger teases along her slit. “Oh fuck!” Pressing her eyes closed she rides out the sensations that sweep over her. Small gasps falling out of her lips. Her hips shift restlessly as she whimpers.

Sometimes that finger dip inside her but never for long. Each time she shudders, her body attempting to hold that finger in place as it closes about it. Her eyes open just in time to see Luxuria descending for a kiss, her lips burning but that kiss never came. At least not in the way she expected as she found lips pressing near her ear.

Rhaine felt a tingling sensation just discovering a new erogenous zone. Reaching up her arms circle around the form above her in order to embrace the succubus. She didn't draw them closer together, however, letting Luxuria work her own fingers against her breasts. Her hands instead swept along her shoulders and the very edges of those wings.

“That feels nice.”

Rhaine's Diary

Thu Apr 23, 2020 4:58 pm

Luxuria smiled as her actions reduced Rhaine to putty in her hands. “Mmmm… Of course it does. I know all the ways to drive you wild,” she whispered before kissing the girl again in the same place. Despite her boast, she hadn’t expected that kiss to be that effective; now that she knew, however, she wasn’t going to let the knowledge go to waste.

Her explorations between the student’s thighs soon bore fruit as she found her clit and teased that sensitive nub out of hiding. Once she’d done that, she continued to stroke it until she felt that she’d driven Rhaine to the brink. “Ready for the next phase?” she asked, moving her hand from the girl’s breast so that she could use the vibrator on that waiting pearl.

How long will you hold out, I wonder? With that thought, she started to move her finger around the student’s clit. Slowly for now, until she got a better idea of just how far she could push her before either working that little bud with more intensity or turning up the vibrator a notch.

Character listing

Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:30 am

Another kiss further melted her. Rhaine's back arched as she took in a quick breath feeling her clit nudge and touched. It didn't take long for Luxuria to caress her pearl to the point that it felt that it would explode and that was well before the vibrator came into play.

She squirmed against that touch, her sex trickling her own arousal as it saturated the sheets beneath.

Rhaine had managed to accrue a good deal of resistance. Often she had time to prepare coming up with tricks and methods to help her out in a pinch and prolong her staying power. But she was caught off guard not suspecting to wake and find anyone present. Maybe Ania but it never happened without warning.

She would just have to do her best. Her back arched as she let out a cry to no one in particular though the succubus was the only one that would hear it.

Her hands bunched up the sheets. “M-More ...” she gasped out in her heated state. “Please.”

Rhaine's Diary

Sat Apr 25, 2020 3:17 am

Ah, such a willing slave to your desires, Luxuria thought as each of her actions caused Rhaine to writhe in pleasure beneath her. Would you like it if I directed some of the other guests here the way Shaiya did for her? Or is it only other women who can drive you to this state? Or even just me? The question was entirely academic at this point; Luxuria hadn’t had as much contact with the other guests as she’d have liked, she didn’t know how to contact any of those she had met, and she’d only do anything along those lines if Rhaine asked her to without prompting anyway.

As the vibrator worked at her clit, the girl begged for more. Leering slightly, the succubus said, “You want more already? You’re quite a slut, aren’t you? Well, first we should get these out of the way.” She stopped fondling the student briefly so that she could slide her panties off. Once they were gone, she licked her lips as she admired the now-unobstructed view of the girl’s pussy. “Okay, now let’s turn things up a bit, shall we?” With that statement, she set the vibrator to six before resuming her assault on the girl’s clit; she’d see how well that worked before moving it up another notch.

Character listing

Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:42 am

She had no idea what was going through the succubus' mind but she had a good idea what was going through her own. So much pleasure delivered to her from that bundle of nerves as her clit vibrated back and forth. Blood pulsed beneath that hood. Caught up in those torturous flicks she groaned in frustration when they ceased even for a moment.

Clothes discarded Rhaine sat up. Her legs to parted her hands stretching forth setting one down of Luxuria's shoulder. The other rubbed against the curve of her breast as she leaned forward.

“I don't think you'd mind if I were.” She gave an impish grin, fingers closing against that bare shoulder as she felt the return of that vibrator against her. The setting only marginally stronger buzzed against her in that pleasant yet frustrating way.

“Mmm. Feels good.” Her hands went to work rubbing against Luxuria as a constant hum buzzed through her. Her pussy convulsing trying to squeeze down on something that wasn't even there.

Rhaine's Diary

Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:47 pm

“Oh, I definitely don’t,” the succubus said in response to Rhaine’s teasing comment, grinning as the girl sat up and started caressing her. “Girls who aren’t ashamed to admit what they want are such delightful company.” As she spoke, she slid her free hand under the girl’s top and caressed her back as she pulled her closer.

Rhaine’s reaction to the higher intensity of the vibrator wasn’t really what Luxuria had been hoping for. It told her that she was going in the right direction and hadn’t pushed too far, she really wanted to drive the girl all the way over the top and leave her a slave to her base desires. “Oh, you like that? Then you’ll love this.” Without missing a stroke, she turned the vibrator up to eight.

Character listing

Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:25 am

Drawn in closer that touch upon her breast felt so enticing. She supposed when it came to the denizens of the island she had been a bit of a slut. Not that she had much choice in that though there were a few beings that she had actually sought out after. She wasn't real popular with other students and stuck with Dani when not controlled or coerced by one of the guest s here.

But there were some beings that she had been drawn to. Others like that swarm of tentacles she did everything in her power to avoid. So maybe she had been a slut, circumstances made her that way she'd like to think or maybe it was just an excuse. Whatever. Now was not the time to dwell on such things.

Her eyes shot open, fingers dug into that shoulder. The vibrator was something that she could get use to in small increments. But Luxuria skipped a setting and rather than that gradual build up the strength between settings six and eight had been a lot stronger then six to seven. After eight each setting was twice as strong as the last.

Her face viewed the ceiling “OH FUCK! AHHHH!!!”

Her pussy convulsed visibly. Juices built up quicker as a shiver lanced along her spine. Her clit burned against the intensity she felt. Rhaine was unaware that there were even more settings as her own orgasm crashed into her in that moment. Even so she found herself pleading.

“Oh, put it in! Put it in! Oh God!” She rode out the tidal wave of bliss that came crashing over her and yet she found herself craving even more. Her endurance had been built up over all those times she had practiced and prepared for exhausting some of the guests. Seldom did it work but her efforts rewarded her with greater stamina in the end.

Rhaine's Diary

Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:49 pm

The jump straight to eight had the desired effect of pushing Rhaine into a frenzy of uncontrolled ecstasy. From there, it wasn’t long before Luxuria drove her to another orgasm. Good thing that was enough, she thought as the girl’s juices began to overflow her pussy. I’m not sure that a higher setting wouldn’t damage my finger. While she was generally stronger and tougher than a human, her bones were a bit more fragile, especially the smaller ones.

Even as she rode out her climax, the student begged the succubus to violate her. “As you wish,” she said, sliding that finger into the wet, waiting passage even as its walls clamped down around it. “And then you’ll get the chance to make me feel just as good,” she said as her finger sought out the sensitive spots she’d found earlier with her tail.

Character listing

Tue Apr 28, 2020 6:39 am

“Yes!” Rhaine agreed. Her head tilting back as she found herself penetrated. That finger vanishing into clenching wet folds. She squealed out in rapture as those vibrations savaged against those pink walls.

“Oh God yes!” Her grasp tightened on that shoulder, her other pausing for a moment as another orgasm ripped through her in short order. Just the insertion of that vibrating finger was enough. When she looked back at Luxuria her hips began to gyrate back and forth working that finger against her.

The steady chain of orgasms went of like firecrackers one after another until she fell back propped up by her elbows. Her body a spasming wreak she reached down spooling her fingers through Luxuria's hair.

“Oh, that feels great. I … I … need to catch my breath ...” she gasped losing count of the pleasure brought on by that chain reaction.

Rhaine's Diary

Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:26 pm

Ooh… Wonder if you’ll be able to keep that promise, Luxuria thought as Rhaine agreed to give as much pleasure as she got. Admittedly, it was unlikely that the girl was thinking all that clearly while in the throes of orgasm, but the succubus certainly hoped her victim would do her best to live up to it; just imagining the possibilities caused her to unconsciously start stroking her pussy with her tail. Just which of those toys will you use to ravish me, I wonder?

A second climax washed over the girl almost as soon as the demoness inserted her finger inside her. Her carefully-targeted probing drove the student into a chain of additional orgasms, one blurring into the next so that neither of them could tell how many there were. Oh my! Will you even last to have your way with me? As Rhaine writhed in pleasure, Luxuria concluded, Yes, I think you will; at the worst, I can wait for you to wake up again.

As it turned out, such a wait wouldn’t be necessary; the girl was more than slightly exhausted when her orgasms finally ended, but nowhere near falling asleep again. “Oh, that feels great. I… I… need to catch my breath…” she gasped as she ran her fingers through the succubus’s hair.

“Of course,” Luxuria said, turning off the vibrator and taking it off. “I want you at your best when you have your way with me. Leaning in, she kissed her on the base of her neck where it met her shoulder while her hands roamed over the student’s back.

Character listing

Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:00 am

Rhaine still twitched even as the vibrator was turned off. The barrage of orgasms slowing only to eventually end. Each left their mark upon her feeling as if she had been jolted each time. Eyes stared up at the ceiling in rapture as lips pressed to her shoulder.

“Mmm ...” Her own hand continued to run through that hair. Fingers tracing down her back while she drew in her breath steadying herself. Gathering up her strength, as meager as it was, she waited until the last of her orgasms subsided.

Then with what strength she could manage she rolled Luxuria over so she was on her back with Rhaine atop her. She smiled down at the succubus, her leg reaching out blindly until it hitched on the box of toys and pulled it even closer so she could just reach down into it at a later point.

Hands fell down to that chest pressing those wonderful orbs together. “So big.” She flicked her tongue over a nipple then sucked on that breast a little. “I bet there have been many envious students.”

Again she smiled tracing along those arms and lifting them up over her head towards the headboard. There she held onto those wrists leaning down to kiss those luscious lips. “OK. My turn. You said anything, right?” She smiled reaffirming what she heard as her fingers rubbed back and forth along those captured wrists before she began debating on just where to begin.

Rhaine's Diary

Tue May 05, 2020 4:35 pm

Luxuria offered no resistance to Rhaine repositioning her; on the contrary, she rolled in the direction the girl was moving her, furling and unfurling her wings as necessary to make herself comfortable under her. She couldn't resist a slight grin at the student's somewhat clumsy method of drawing the box closer.

Rhaine didn't get a toy out just yet, apparently unable to resist the temptation of the succubus's bountiful chest. “I bet there have been many envious students,” she remarked after quickly licking and sucking one.

"I've noticed a few," the demoness said. With a wink, she added, "I do try to give them a chance to play with them when I can, though. That seems to ease the jealousy most of the time."

The girl lifted Luxuria's wrists over her head, 'capturing' her in a way that both probably knew could be easily broken if the succubus chose to. After a kiss on the lips, she said, “OK. My turn. You said anything, right?”

Beneath her, the demoness nodded. "You don't seem like you'd enjoy causing pain any more than receiving it, so I'm not worried you'll do something I don't like." As the student considered her options, Luxuria licked her lips in anticipation; she'd seen many of the toys in the box and wondered what her current 'lover' might choose to do first.

Character listing

Fri May 08, 2020 10:46 am
Reply to topic   [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next