View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:21 am

Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Morning Visitor (open) 

Post Re: Morning Visitor (open)
Luxuria had noticed the numbers marking which controller went with which end of the dildo, and had deliberately given each of them the one for the other’s side. As Rhaine turned on her end, the succubus gasped in surprise; she hadn’t expected the girl to start quite so soon. “Ah! Couldn’t wait to get started, could you?” she said with a wink. As the girl kissed and caressed her, the demoness continued, “Well, just give me a moment and I’ll give you the same.”

She continued to press the toy into Rhaine’s passage at the same rate as before, taking more than a moment before it was fully sheathed in her. Once it was all the way in, she turned it on to the lowest setting; she didn’t intend to outrace her partner, especially since the student’s pussy was likely still sensitive from her recent climaxes. With her other hand, she traced along the girl’s curves, paying special attention to her breasts and ass.

PM me to set up a roleplay

Character listing

Mon May 25, 2020 12:10 pm

“Mm, had to check if the remote was keyed to your side or mine.” Rhaine winked, smiled then moaned as she felt the toy within her buzz to life. A low vibration pressed through her spreading a pleasant warmth against her.

More of that toy had been inserted as their hips came together. More of her insides felt that buzzing warmth within the center of her body as the two joined together for a kiss. She felt the warmth of her touch sailing against the curves of her breast, down her flank and around the curve of her ass before moving back up along the path she took.

She mirrored the actions on the opposite side of Luxuria's body returning her attention to her neck where Rhaine sucked and licked on it prior to turning up the remote marginally. There was no sense rushing things.

Her hand swept along Luxuria's tail. Drawing away slightly she faced the demoness as she brought that tail up sucking on the end of the spade-like appendage while staring into her eyes. She only had a small portion of that tip in her mouth, looking over it as she sucked then licked against it.

Rhaine's Diary

Mon May 25, 2020 9:18 pm

Luxuria moaned softly as Rhaine turned up the vibrator slightly and then began to play with her tail. As the girl licked and sucked the tip, it began to twitch a little, imitating the earlier dance of their tongues during their kisses. While nowhere near as flexible, it was still agile enough to keep up its side of the game.

The succubus leaned in to kiss the student on the side of the neck, working her way from shoulder to beneath the ear and back again; while she couldn’t reach many places while they both rode the dildo, she aimed to work her victim up to at least a low moan before turning up the vibrator a notch. Once her hands, lips, and tail (not to mention the vibrator itself) managed to draw out that sound of pleasure, she’d almost immediately adjust the setting, seeing how long she could extend it.

Character listing

Tue May 26, 2020 1:02 pm

The tail battled with her tongue. While not as flexible as Luxuria's own tongue it kept up with her movements. Eyes closed, the taste of her own juices had slipped over her tongue. Kisses fell to her neck and shoulders providing a pleasant warmth to her while she worked.

Her hips moved pressing against the succubus. The toy worked itself inside her, the buzz of the vibrator working against wet petals. She gasped felling those vibrations increase almost at once. Those vibrations picked up as they buzzed and pressed into her.

Muscles clenched around the toy trying to keep it deep inside her yet they pushing hips pressed it back and forth. The tail drawn from her mouth Rhaine looks ahead of her, a smile upon her face.

“Nice ...” she gasps. She's used this toy often and could handle the lower settings easy enough. They still felt pleasant but she didn't really have to worry until those vibrations increased to the half way point.

Without so many words Rhaine let her know this as she skipped over a bunch of settings dialing up her side of the vibrator shortly after getting it a little more than half way. She changed her movements too grinding that toy once each time their hips came together.

Rhaine's Diary

Fri May 29, 2020 2:06 pm

Rhaine turned the vibrator up a noticeable amount, drawing a moan and gasp from the succubus. “Oooh... Getting serious, are you? Well, two can... ahh!... play at that game.” Slowly, she started to turn up the setting, using the feel and sound of the vibrations to tell her when it was getting close to where the student had set it. Even with Rhaine’s added grinding, they were still nowhere near Luxuria’s limits.

As she added her own grinds to the mix, the demoness kissed the girl on the lips, her tongue forcing its way into her mouth, while her tail and free hand ran along her body. Mmmm... You’re not quite the most enthusiastic student I’ve met here, but you certainly didn’t waste much time denying what you want.

Character listing

Sat May 30, 2020 7:33 am

“Life's short.” Rhaine answered with an impish smile. Often she was impulsive and tended to do things that others would find as stupid. How many times had she gone far from campus just to swim in private? How many times had things gone wrong when she did so? Yet she kept doing so.

To her defense Rhaine figured that she was just as likely to be attacked on the campus or closer to it. She had her fair share of encounters there. Just about everywhere, she couldn't think of any place that was truly safe. Maybe the classrooms, the only real encounter she had there had been while running through one of the buildings in an effort to get away and that had been outside of class.

Rhaine didn't focus on that. She had been too distracted, eyes widening as a gasp escaped her lips. She was left breathless as Luxuria sealed her mouth with a kiss before she had managed to get a good breath of air. But the effect of the kiss had been amazing. It wasn't often that she felt like she was going to drown, the lack of air causing her senses to dim.

She felt both hand and tail blazing against her as the sensations rippled through her. Muscles clenched down on the object in response, she moaned out though the sounds had been diluted. Her tongue working against Luxuria's. Darkness was closing in but before it could strike she turned up the vibrator to the maximum setting to brake that kiss and grab a quick gulp of air without being the one to pull back.

Rhaine felt close feeling those familiar vibrations working against her. All it would take was kicking up the vibrator a notch or even the current setting just a bit longer …

Rhaine's Diary

Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:54 am

Just as Luxuria was considering breaking the kiss so Rhaine could catch her breath, the girl turned the vibrator all the way up and forced the issue. With a startled gasp, the succubus pulled back, although she continued to caress her partner without interruption. While she had greater sexual endurance than the average human woman, the sudden jump quickly put her right on the brink of her next climax.

So, bringing out the big guns, are you? Well, two can play at that game. With that thought, she started to turn the vibrator up to its maximum setting, although not as abruptly as Rhaine had done. Will you be able to outlast me this time? Or be able to make it to the highest setting? Moving her other hand between their bodies, she fondled the student’s breast, her thumb and forefinger pinching the erect nipple between them.

Character listing

Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:39 pm

Her triumph was brief, though she didn't expect it to last for long. The broken kiss gave her a chance to catch her breath. Rhaine sucked in lungfuls of air her breasts heaving beneath the warm touch that they had been subjected to. At the same time she felt those vibrations increase.

First it was from the other end of the vibrator moving faster which sent a ripple down to her end hardly as strong. Then her side was being dialed up too. Not as fast but she definitely felt the gradual increase.

Her head craned back feeling the wooden headboard behind her. “Mm, yessss ...” Rhaine purred out, the vibrations rushing through her were strong. Six to seven set off something within her.

Her body sealed around the toy in a feeble effort to keep it inside her. Hips still ground against it, a hand reaching out to capture a large breast. Rhaine smiled before her features broke out in rapture. It felt like the vibrator was still going faster. She was undone, and yet at the same time endured the waves that had been crashing over her.

“Fucking INCREDIBLE!” She squealed out dropping the remote, which was already set to the maximum setting. That hand looped behind Luxuria's next drawing her in for another kiss as she was in the midst of her third orgasm since the toy didn't let up against those sensitive spots within her.

Rhaine's Diary

Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:38 am

Luxuria was already on the brink when Rhaine came, and the girl’s uncontrolled grinding combined with the vibrations quickly pushed the succubus over the top. She threw back her head and cried out in ecstasy, hand tightening on the student’s breast as her nectar soaked the toy and waves of bliss washed over her. Her partner’s lips on her neck and hand fondling her breast were enough to keep the demoness in the throes of pleasure far longer than the vibrator alone could have.

How long she remained on that peak she couldn’t say. Eventually, however, she simply couldn’t keep going any longer even with the toy continuing to stimulate her pussy. “Oh... Ahh... That was amazing,” she gasped before kissing Rhaine on the neck. As soon as the girl’s climax abated, Luxuria began to turn the vibrator back down again; while it had been fun, there were a lot more toys for them to play with.

Character listing

Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:07 pm

The vibrator kept her on a steady high. Their bodies pressed together, their cries joining until their insides had been mixed up too much to bare this any longer. As her vibrator began to ebb she did the same with Luxuria's though the cries of ecstasy were to good just to shut the thing off straight away.

When the toy had been finally free of her quivering passage she slunk back with a sigh. Though the headboard was already at her back so there wasn't far to go. Once there, however, she slid down it until her back was on the mattress. Blankets were in disarray not that Rhaine cared.

“You can say that again,” Rhaine shivered, the after shocks of her orgasm playing through her even now. She took a moment to recover herself then glanced to the box of the floor wondering what, if anything the succubus would use next.

Then a thought hit her. “When you got here, that lingerie, you can create other things?”

Rhaine wasn't exceptionally bright but she was smart enough. From time to time she had a good idea. This time, however, she was still mulling things over in her head and maybe stalling for a bit more time to recover.

Rhaine's Diary

Mon Jun 08, 2020 3:05 am

Luxuria was considering what to get from the box next when Rhaine asked about her magic. “I can’t actually create things, just transform them into similar items,” the succubus explained. “Even there, the change wears off eventually, and I can’t change living things at all; it’s a matter of stuff wanting to be in its ‘correct’ form. Why? Do you have something in mind?”

Without waiting for an answer, she leaned down and kissed the girl’s nipple; she suspected it was just an effort to get a bit more time to recover, but she didn’t know, and she could easily prove to be just as creative as Bria.

Character listing

Mon Jun 08, 2020 7:29 pm

She listened to the explanation of powers, though her primary motive had been discovered. She moaned at the feel of warm lips against her nipple, her hand at the back of Luxuria's head stroking against it until the succubus pulled away.

She grinned, her nipples felt incredibly hard and each tingled against the air.

“Living matter is out … transformation … can you add priorities to things or take them away?” She considered thinking of an example. One popped into her head that seemed a bit far fetched but she didn't know her limits and with magic all things were possible, right?

“Like fire. Can you make it so it doesn't shed heat or burn? Or does it have to remain more or less the same and you can tinker with the brightness or size? What about multiplying an object?”

She didn't know why she thought of it but it was the first thing that popped into her head. She didn't concern herself with money after all as long as her basic needs were met her focus had been elsewhere, often with swimming or working on mathematical equations.

“Like a coin, could you make it a bunch of coins?” . Rhaine was curious about this, her mind looking beyond wealth as she considered the possibilities for the short term. It really didn't matter how long the effects lasted, long enough she had assumed so she didn't get into it

Rhaine's Diary

Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:06 am

“Well, I can’t change fire at all,” Luxuria said. “It’s energy, not matter. I suppose I could change what it’s burning and affect the flames that way, but...” She paused for a moment and flicked her tail along Rhaine’s sex before continuing, “Since they’re both clothing, though, I could turn, say, a suit of power armor into lacy lingerie, though,” and have, to an ADD agent’s surprise. She considered how to explain the matter to her, although she gave at least as much of her attention to exploring the girl’s curves with her hands. Eventually, she said, “It’s the basic... character of the item, I guess you could say, that’s important, not the specific details.”

The next question was easier. “Oh, no, I can’t copy things,” she said with a giggle. “I could turn the coin into a more valuable one, or one in a different currency, or even some other type of thing with a similar form, but there’d still only be one of it.” After another brief pause, she took hold of the student’s breasts and started to gently fondle them. “Maybe you should just tell me what you’re considering so I can tell you if it’s possible.” Not waiting for an answer, she leaned down and kissed the girl between her breasts.

Character listing

Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:21 pm

“Power armor? Like Iron Man? Ooh!” That tail snaked down her sex, Rhaine's eyes closing, her back arching instinctively then opened again with a smile upon her lips. She had met that strange alien with that vehicle and so power armor wasn't much of a stretch to think about.

However, Rhaine didn't consider other worlds focusing on the present. She had no idea that she was no longer on Earth thinking that things were coming to her world. To her it never mattered too much, she figured that she would never see such things and grounded herself in the present.

She listened to the limitations in Luxuria's magic, her hands settling on her shoulders as she fell to her breasts kissing her warm skin, distracting her from answer straight away. Then she remembered the question after a time, hands sliding loosely over her shoulders and neck. Eyes locked with the succubus'.

“I had nothing in mind but ...” she paused, then grinned before going on. “Could you make clothes, like living cloths but not living clothes? Clothes that move to a degree.” She only had an idea of power armor from sci-fi shows and even these she saw in parts not really being a fan. From what she saw the suits were mere armor with goodies that gave the wearer access to weapons systems, treated minor medical wounds and so on. Monitoring of the wearer's vitals so there were moving parts she figured even if they were simple internal injections. Having no real clue as to how a suit actually worked in reality she thought she would ask as she basked in that touch.

Rhaine's Diary

Fri Jun 12, 2020 1:41 pm

The idea of power armor seemed to interest Rhaine, although Luxuria didn’t know the character she referred to. She was soon able to get the girl’s attention back to their current activities, however, so she didn’t need to explain about where she’d encountered that armor.

The question about making clothes that could move on their own puzzled the succubus, since she was pretty sure that humans hadn’t got such things. To hide her confusion, she began an intensified oral assault on the student’s breasts as she considered the matter. While she didn’t think of power armor as fitting that description—most types only enhanced the wearer’s actions, after all—she had seen outfits that had parts that moved on their own. She’d even learned a bit about how they worked when she’d seduced a troupe of aurora dancers; something to do with nanomachines and empathosensors, if she remembered correctly.

After a bit of thought, she lifted her mouth from Rhaine’s nipple and gave a slightly sheepish smile. “I guess I could if I understood how they worked in detail, but...” Her tail stopped tracing the girl’s body and moved to search the box for something interesting, although there weren’t many things it could have successfully lifted in there. “Let’s stick with things we do understand, shall we?”

Character listing

Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:33 am
Reply to topic   [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next