View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:10 am

Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Morning Visitor (open) 

Post Morning Visitor (open)
Luxuria smiled softly as she gazed at the student's sleeping form, her curves barely hidden by the lacy white lingerie she wore as she lay on the red satin sheets. After savoring the image for a few seconds, the similarly-attired succubus crossed the room, her bare feet making no sound on the thick red carpet, and sat on the other bed to wait for her current target to awaken.

Of course, the woman was likely to be surprised by it all when she woke up—she owned nothing like either the lingerie or the sheets, she had never seen the succubus before, and even the room and furnishings looked completely different from how they had when she went to sleep. Even so, the demoness expected that she'd get over it soon enough once she knew what heights of pleasure awaited her. Hmm… I should probably deal with that now; it'll save time and have her looking at her best. With that thought, she expended a little more magic so that her soon-to-be conquest wouldn't awaken with bed-head.

It wasn't too much later, as a ray of sunlight filtered through the scarlet curtains and fell on her body, that the student started to stir. Luxuria waited until the girl had opened her eyes and had a chance to look around a bit before standing up and starting towards her. "Good morning!" she said, her voice sounding extremely cheerful for the early hour.

PM me to set up a roleplay

Character listing

Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:40 am

Post Re: Morning Visitor (open)
Her dreams were often bizarre. One might have thought that they may have been full of the horrors of this place and sometimes they were. Other times had been about an odd situation while more often than not she was tinkering with this mathematical problem in her sleep. Going over formulas unconsciously so that her conscious mind could tackle things in a different light.

Unknown to her was that there was a visitor in her room watching her as she slept. Every so often Rhaine sputtered out some phrase that meant little sense. “The coefficient is 3 … variables … too many …”

She babbled off a string of numbers, went silent for a bit then woke. Not realizing that she did at first. She blinked sitting up with blankets falling to her waist. Light streaming into the room. Had she overslept?
Dani didn't wake her? That's right she had an early class today …

No wait she heard her just no. “Oh, hey hun,” she glanced to the other bed going wide eyed in shock. That wasn't Dani! What was she wearing, these weren't her clothes. The room looked very different than the night before. She attempted to get up, to get away her mind confused at what was going on.

Rhaine's Diary

Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:20 pm

The girl seemed to take a few seconds to notice the changes, at first assuming Luxuria was her roommate. Her reaction when she realized that that wasn't the case brought an amused smile to the succubus's face; her startled confusion was just so cute.

"Relax," the demoness said, moving slightly quicker to cut off her target before she could get out of bed, "I'm not going to hurt you." Leaning on Rhaine's bed, she winked and added, "Although, if you're into that sort of thing, I'm willing to change my mind there." She was reasonably sure her current choice of 'partner' wouldn't take her up on that suggestion. Leaning in closer, she licked her lips and said, "You might even learn a few new tricks to try with your girlfriend." She stretched her wings and smiled slyly. "Or for the pair of you to try with me, if you'd prefer."

She'd have tried to seduce both of them at once if she'd thought she could keep both in the room long enough to get past their initial surprise. As it was, she was sure she could convince Rhaine easily enough; from there, a menage a trois seemed like a likely proposition to her. While she was, as usual, overestimating the effectiveness of her methods, she had no way of knowing that Rhaine had tried to introduce Dani to another of the island's 'guests' before with far from ideal results.

Character listing

Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:57 pm

She swung her legs over the edge of the bed but the succubus had been upon her before she could rise. A timid glance to the door then back. She couldn't get up without being pushed back down. Her mind was mathematical, even without her consciously dwelling on it.

How long it took the succubus to move from one bed to the other, how long it would take to reach the door even if she could some how avoid the woman that had been before her. Too long she determined. Rhaine wasn't a fighter. She ran when possible and certainly running was out. There were few times when she fought or tried knowing what awaited for her when she didn't.

Swallowing she considered as she eyed those bat-like wings. It wasn't often that she was approached with a means of learning something but she had a strong idea where that would lead.

“Promise?” She rubbed the back of her hand, a hand that had been broken before. All her life she went without breaking any bones and while her she broke so many of them.

“No pain. And Dani,” she glanced to the empty bed then back, “probably wouldn't be interested.” Not that she could hope to stop the succubus from coming back or trying to prove her wrong there.

“My name's Rhaine. Though I suppose you know that, being in my room and all.”

Rhaine's Diary

Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:48 am

“Promise?”

From the girl's expression as she rubbed her hand and asked that, Luxuria suspected that there was an unpleasant story that she didn't know there. "Promise," she said, smiling softly. "I'm a spirit of pleasure, not pain, so unless my partner actually wants that…"

The student confirmed that she didn't want that before saying that her roommate probably wouldn't want to join them in a threesome. Well, not everyone likes that sort of thing, the demoness thought with a mental shrug. If I get a chance, I might be able to change her mind. While both of the girls were on her mental list of potential partners, their schedules made it much harder to actually catch Dani in the right situation. Another mental shrug. Well, at least I now know which name goes with which girl.

The girl introduced herself, making the assumption that her uninvited guest had done a little more research than she actually had. "I'm called Luxuria," the succubus said with a nod. "As I said, I'm a pleasure spirit." Lifting Rhaine's chin with one hand, she leaned closer and licked her lips. "And I'm here to give you the benefit of my skills." With that, she tried to kiss the student on the lips.

Character listing

Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:16 pm

Rhaine had no idea how things actually worked. Beings showed up, some even more than once and did things. Any rules, research and that sort of thing had been lost on her nor had she really wondered much about it. She figured that something had been in place, she no longer saw Slarr and who knew how many others.

“Luxuria,” she repeated the name as she moved forward. Rhaine was no longer thinking about the door knowing she would never reach it. On top of that even if she did some how get there and away this was her room and she would have to return to it at some point. If it were just her maybe she could change rooms but it was with Dani too and changing rooms took time and ultimately wouldn't resolve anything. She assumed she was easy enough to find if someone wished for it.

What struck her was that the creature didn't use the term demon. She looked like, well a succubus. Were demons what people in the past claimed they were? Thinking to the fact that she said she was a pleasure spirit and that such things in certain religions were taboo outside of procreation the name demon could have just been a term that her ancestors came up with.

Did it really matter? She supposed not. Rhaine did not try to run or avoid that kiss though it was awkward at first. Not that she wasn't experienced but it took her mind a few seconds to come to the realization that they weren't Dani's lips. She amended that with the fact that this was one of the visitors, that this was going to happen one way or another.

Thanks but no thanks. Some how that wasn't going to work.

Crimson eyes closed, her mouth opens slightly in a silent invitation as she kisses back ...

Rhaine's Diary

Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:46 am

It took Luxuria almost no time to accept the invitation offered by Rhaine's parted lips, her tongue sliding between them to explore the girl's mouth. Mmm… Not as enthusiastic as Shaiya, but still not denying what she really wants like some others. As she climbed onto the bed, the succubus placed one hand on the back of the student's head, holding her in that kiss. As soon as she'd repositioned herself, her other hand moved up to fondle Rhaine's breast, the thin fabric of her lingerie offering next to no protection from the resulting sensations.

After what seemed like forever, the demoness broke off the kiss. Haah… Better let her catch her breath again. "Mmm… Don't be shy, sexy; I know you want me as much as I want you." The tip of her tail traced up the girl's thigh before running along the edge of her panties. "Feel free to do whatever you want with me."

Character listing

Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:33 pm

Rhaine wasn't enthused nor was she reluctant either. In a fraction of a second she calculated her options. Overall the aspiring mathematician chose well. Crimson eyes closed at that kiss, a tingle rushing over her lips and a tongue pressed passed her lips.

Shock perhaps it couldn't have been that she foresee a more intimidate kiss but it still took a moment for it to register with her. When she processed it her tongue began to move in turn slowly at first then matching those movements.

Beneath that lingerie that clearly wasn't her own she could feel the stiffening of her nipples as that kiss continued. A hand at the back of her head made it so she could not retreat nor did she try. Rhaine could hold her breath for a long time, even when unprepared for it she could go without air for a few minutes. Five was standard for her under optimal conditions. Suffice it to say she had not drawn in a deep breath so wouldn't last nearly as long but she kept up that kiss until it was broken letting out a slight gasp.

She wasn't breathing too heavily though with each intake of breath her chest heaved. Wow, better get ready for the long haul. Her following breaths were deeper but slow. The attention of that tail drew her back to the moment.

Her gaze flickering to it before she reached down to take it. With a loose grip she pulled it away unless it offered any form of resistance. Her other hand pressed against Luxuria's shoulder pressing her away and down on her back on the bed.

“Anything?” She asked as she hovered over the succubus.

Rhaine's Diary

Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:48 am

Luxuria let out a startled cry mixed with a giggle as Rhaine took control following the succubus’s suggestion, grabbing her tail and pushing her down onto the bed. It would have been easy enough for her to remain in complete control if she’d wanted, but this way, she expected to get a better idea of the girl’s preferences.

“Anything?” the student asked, her expression making it clear that she had something in mind as she looked down at the demoness.

Luxuria smiled and nodded. “I’m sure you’ve got some fun ideas you’d like to try out, and I’m up for pretty much anything.” Perhaps she wouldn’t have been quite so permissive if she’d had her way with one of the students who fought back more, or maybe she’d have considered that encounter an outlier that wasn’t likely to happen again; either way, she’d apparently given Rhaine carte-blanche to do what she wanted, and it remained to be seen whether the student took more advantage of that than the succubus expected. “Of course, you can’t expect me to just ignore the amazingly sexy display you’re giving me in the meantime,” she added, reaching up to cup the girl’s breasts, completely ignoring the fact that the display was due to her own choices and actions rather than Rhaine’s.

Character listing

Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:02 am

This situation didn't often come up. Normally she would be the one pinned down after a feeble attempt at flight. She calculated the odds, had already dismissed running and now had been calculating other choices. A shiver swept over her spine at feeling the contact of a hand brushing over her.

Leaning down and resting her weight on an elbow she used the hand of that arm to brush against the covered curve of a breast. Not able to move her arm all that well in the process she kept it more or less stationary while her other brought that tail to her mouth popping it in and bobbing her head up and down some of the end of it.

Lips pressed tight against it, her tongue flicking over one side then the other until she deemed the tail moist enough. Rhaine was unsure how sensitive that tail was but her aim was to lube it up for her own use. Using it to glide against a thigh slowly traveling up that leg.

She had to get up higher on her knees using her hand to pull aside her panties while the other moved the tail closer painting it over the slit of the exposed sex as she flicked it up and down. Her nipples nice and firm poking out against the lingerie as that touch moved over her.

Then bringing that tail against that entrance she began to press it in between those pink folds nice and slow. Crimson eyes flicked away from what she was doing to rest upon her face then slipping more of that tail inside her pulling it out about half way then plunging back inside.

Rhaine's Diary

Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:33 am

(OOC: Hope I interpreted what Rhaine was doing correctly; pronoun troubles.)

While not as sensitive as her actual erogenous zones, Luxuria’s tail was more than sensitive enough for her to get actual physical pleasure from using it to ravish other women; as Rhaine started to suck it, the demoness squirmed under her, purring in delight. Mmmm… You could’ve just asked for that; I’d’ve been happy to let you suck it while I got you warmed up, she thought as she fondled the girl’s breasts.

The student soon showed that she had something else in mind, taking the tail out of her mouth and moving the succubus’s panties to the side. Oh my… What are you…? Do you plan to…? “Oooh… Ah!” She cried out in pleasure as Rhaine showed she did indeed plan to do what the succubus thought. “Nnngh… Yes! Fuck me!” she cried out, arching her back as the girl pressed the length of the tail into Luxuria’s wet, waiting sex.

It didn’t take that long for the demoness to get some of her control back. As the student continued to drive that tail back and forth inside her, the succubus slid the straps of her top down her shoulders, exposing Rhaine’s breasts to her lust-filled gaze. At the moment, Luxuria could do no more than fondle those wonderful orbs, caught as she was in the throes of pleasure from the girl’s assault, but she knew she’d get her chance soon enough.

Character listing

Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:15 am

(that's what I had in mind)

Seldom did the opportunity come up to be in this sort of position. From what she saw she didn't believe the demoness, er spirit, had suspected what she had in mind until it was virtually a done deal. Her reactions rewarded with a cry of approval and Rhaine smiled at that though she didn't exactly know why.

She used that encouragement moving her hand back and forth quicker. Her wrists flicked in small semi circles as she dragged that tail against inner walls and varied those angels. She herself may not have known it but she was plugging in all those variables unconsciously gathering those equations that told her which angels produced better results.

Straps of that lingerie rolled down her shoulders exposing her breasts, sharp pink nipples capping each. Warm hands smoothing over her. “Mmm ...” she purred, crimson eyes closing she leaned down allowing her to get at her breasts easier.

She stopped holding aside those panties which only slowed her movements marginally. Her hand slipping beneath them, a finger dashing over her clit in small circles as her eyes reopen and she takes in the surreal scene before her.

Rhaine's Diary

Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:35 pm

The girl leaned forward as Luxuria started to molest her breasts, allowing the succubus easier access to them. In response, the demoness playfully pinched the already-erect nipples between her fingers. Although she wanted to do more, her current position prevented her from actually doing so; almost unconsciously, she licked her lips as she imagined wrapping her lips around one of those perky, pink nubs.

She didn’t realize Rhaine had let go of her panties until the student slid that hand inside the lacy little garment and started to seek out the succubus’s clit. It took her almost no time to find—it wasn’t difficult even when Luxuria wasn’t aroused—and she immediately began stroking that swollen nub. “Aah! Yes! Yes! Use me! Make me cum!” she cried as she felt a climax building up inside her.

Character listing

Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:13 am

“Oh!” She gasped as her nipples were pinched. Rhaine breathed heavily, her hands encouraged to move. Finding that clit her finger circled around it as if mentally mapping out that boundary then rushing over it as the other continued to drive that tail home.

Encouraged to do so she sped up the use of that tail until she achieved the result she was after. When the succubus came she toyed with her moving that tail a couple of times throughout that orgasm then removed it. She then sucked on it before lowering herself even more as she crawled over that prone form beneath her.

She lowered enough so that Luxuria could have a taste of those tits as she continued to clean off that tail with the occasional gasp reverberating around that tail.

Rhaine's Diary

Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:27 pm

“Ah! Aah! Aaaaaah!” Luxuria cried out in ecstasy, closing her eyes and throwing her head back as Rhaine’s actions brought her to a climax, her grip tightening on the student’s breasts and her wings extending as much as they could in the confines of the room. The girl would also find it harder to manipulate the succubus’s tail as its muscles went stiff while the demoness was in the throes of pleasure. Despite this, she was still able to thrust it in and out a few more times, prolonging her bliss for a while longer.

It wasn’t until Luxuria had come down from that peak that Rhaine pulled the tail out of its sheath, the head making a lewd, wet sound as it came free. She practically purred in satisfaction as the girl started to suck her love juices off its length and leaned forward so her tits neared the succubus’s face. “Mmmm… Such a perverted girl,” she said before giving one nipple a quick lick. “I love that in a lover.” Placing one hand on the student’s back, she pressed her closer so that she could kiss and suck that breast more easily. Her other hand reached down to slide into the girl’s panties and caress her ass.

Character listing

Wed Apr 08, 2020 4:06 am
Reply to topic   [ 94 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next