View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 10:34 am

Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 The Haunting of Vera Matsumoto (Vera) 

Post Re: The Haunting of Vera Matsumoto (Vera)
The aftermath of their shared climax was no less a shock to Whisperer than for the woman he found sagging and twitching in his tentacles. The last he remembered was her shadowy attack and a desperate fading. Then an incredible explosion of white-hot bliss; a great deal of it echoing from his lovely captive. The phantom was bewildered. He regarded the girl he held for a moment, perplexed. She was at the heart of this mystery.

What was not ambiguous was Vera's returning and growing animosity for him. It was not surprising, truthfully. Still it meant he was even less likely to get any meaningful answers from her. He could probe her mind, of course; and she probably couldn't stop him in her current state, especially given his familiarity with her psychic gateway. But to expose her to a violation of that magnitude at this point seemed excessively cruel. No, better to let her rest and regain some composure; he would be imposing on her again soon enough.

Wordlessly, Whisperer reformed the tendrils holding the lovely Asian woman into a sort of cradle. He carried her to her bedroom and laid her gently on the bed. He doubted she would recognize or appreciate that small consideration, but he felt he owed it to her anyway. One should always honor the prey. Strange - he hadn't really thought of himself as a hunter for some time now . . .

Rest now, we will meet again soon . . . With that, he faded from veiw and sank into the Ether. But he didn't go far. He would be following this Head Girl Vera, watching her and looking for an opportunity to approach her again. First, though, he would give her some time, perhaps a few days, to re-center herself. It would likely make things more challenging, but it seemed necessary. And in the meanwhile, perhaps he could figure out what questions he needed to ask.

Full Character Listing

Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:45 pm

Vera continued to catch her breath, drowning in her heavy afterglow. She did not have any say in what this monster did next. Her body stirred but there was little she could do to free herself. More tendrils came to cradle her, carrying her to the bedroom. There, the Head Girl was layed out on the bed. Her body glistened with sweat, her uniform completely destroyed. Still tingling breasts rose and fell with deep shuddering breaths.

Whisperer spoke a promise into the Asian woman's head. This being was not done with her and would come seek her again. It would not be the first time an alien guest came back for seconds. But, Vera was not looking forward to it no matter how good this monster made her body feel.

For now though, the Head Girl could already feel fatigue pulling at her eyelids. She was physically and mentally drained from the ordeal. It did not appear her magic did any good against the strange being. At least the thing was not still lurking inside her mind or at least she did not sense it anymore. With a weak sigh, Vera's slowly fell shut as she allowed darkness to claim her consciousness once more.

A long shower awaited the silver haired student the next morning. She rinsed away the shame of the previous afternoon before finally sending a report to NICE labs of the recent attack. They probably already knew of the attack and it was not like they would do anything to stop it from happening in the future. For NICE and Shokushu, everything was running as it should.

Dressed in a fresh uniform, Vera had breakfast and checked messages before gathering her things for the day. She was a Head Girl but, she was still a student of Shokushu. The woman attended graduate level classes in business and economics as well as classes in some tech and science. Knowing what Shokushu's purpose was and her situation, knowing a bit about technology seemed to be a reasonable direction to go.

Her days began much the same, attend classes and deal with any rule violations she managed to catch. If possible, she would try and sit in on any meetings for various teams and groups the students had formed such as the student council. Back in her suite, she logged demerits and would set appointments for any corrective training that she felt was required for certain students. These either took place in her suite or the more problematic students would be sent to a room in the infamous basement. Prefects that served under the Head Girl would report in to her suite, providing with any other demerits that needed to be logged in student records.

Vera was always active. She was one of the few Head Girls that was still currently working at Shokushu. The attacks also further hindered her work, always ensuring she had catching up to do in one matter or another. If staff, NICE labs, or her Headmaster desired her presence and assistance, she would have to tend to that as well.

Keeping active helped keep her mind busy and not think about the predicament she was in. She was a slave to the horrible system but, it was better than the alternative which was becoming a slave to some alien monster.

What time she had for herself, she tried to keep fit. She went on runs or went to the gym. Usually, she preferred swimming either in the indoor pool or out at Shokushu's beautiful beaches. She also continued her own studies, reading various books on both natural and unnatural topics. No matter what Vera was doing with her time, she did everything to the best of her ability whether it was attending classes, serving her masters, or tending to her own personal preferences.

Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:52 pm

Whisperer followed his quarry through her days. Invisible, inadible, intangible, he was beyond detection to all but the most sensitive psychics. Though he was as certain as she was that the school and attached labs were aware of him and his activities. He imagined they had an interesting file on how he had changed since his first arrival so long ago. But the phantom put that from his mind for the time being. He had questions he needed answered; and at least some of the those answers lay in the mind of the Head Girl he was stalking. Stalking - another activity he hadn't recently engaged in. Another piece of the puzzle?

Examining Vera's habits and patterns took a few days, plenty of time for her life to normalize. She knew he was coming, of course, but she seemed to be trying to keep from dwelling on it. Still, he wasn't sure exactly what she might be hiding as he wasn't probing much deeper than her surface thoughts, not yet at least.

Once he had a rough schedule of the young woman's movements, he selected a time to strike. Their earlier encounter had taught him how willful and dangerous she could be. He had to keep better control of the situation. He was reasonably sure he could overcome her psychically again, and she had been remarkably tractable under hypnosis, but he wanted to interact with her on a more intellectual level. He needed something else - a foil to keep her in check and possibly coerce her to let him in without the need for such force.

He decided to use her position with the school against her. He knew from his earlier occupation of her mind that she was forbidden from revealing the school's secrets to the general student body. If he engaged her while other students were near, she might not be able to react as strongly as she had in a more private setting. Of course, he wasn't supposed to broadcast his existence publicly, either; but that posed little difficulty for him. He would approach her during one of her classes. One of the lesser technology courses was scheduled for a lab session on basic circuitry. Perfect! The girls would be working alone or in pairs on a pre-determined experiment with little oversight. Everyone would be focusing on their own work, and quiet conversation would be expected. Given his ability to be experienced by only those he chose, it should be enough to cover his assault on the girl - provided she remained relatively quiet.

Whisperer followed Vera to the classroom. Afternoon sunlight filtered dimly through shaded windows, preventing glare. A climate control system kept a constant cool temperature to keep high-powered electronics from overheating. The ghostly creature waited for the students to pair up and head to seperate lab stations. As he suspected, the other girls tended to avoid the Head Girl, who ended up working alone.

Whisperer felt an excitement he hadn't felt in quite some time. Though he was cold, he was somehow not so empty. Still, he intended to soothe both those aches soon. But first, to business. He needed to know what had happened in Vera's room. And to do that he needed access to her memories. The phantom floated over in front of the Head Girl's lab station and revealed himself to her. His twinkling flames sparkling into extistence for her and only her.

Greetings, Vera. He sent his whispering thoughts into her mind. Then in anticipation of alarm, he added: Don't worry, no one but you can see or hear me. It is as if I am not real to them. As if on cue, one of the other students passed by just then, walking right though his manifestation, completely oblivious to his presence.

Full Character Listing

Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:39 pm

Beyond tending to her Headmaster's needs, the Head Girl had been left mostly alone through her days. Though she knew nowhere was safe on this island, her constant activity and staying up in a tower suite did deter most alien guests from paying her a visit. For some, it was just simpler to visit the dorms or stalk a lone student out on the campus grounds than try and find an opening in Vera's busy schedule. Of course, that did not deter all attackers and some did like hunting their favorite prey. Vera was always keeping tabs of her surroundings whenever she could. Even if it was a fruitless endeavor, the woman tended to be on guard more often than not.

After many days of routine, the silver haired woman was left to work on her own on the next class project. It was troublesome but, the professor already knew that the assignment was well within the Head Girl's capabilities. Not that grades really mattered on this island. Vera took pride in her work and preferred to do her best and learn what she could when she could. The privacy was nice in any case. She did not have to worry about a partner slowing her down. Still, it would do the students some good to stop being so paranoid around any students wearing a light or navy blue sash.

Unfortunately, all peace had to come to an end at some point. Colorful flames burst forth, making Vera jump though she did not cry out in response. Eyes widened at the bold action. Even the guests had to follow some rules on this island. The familiar whisper of a previous attacker came to her thoughts, reassuring her that only she could see or hear the entity. A student had passed then, passing through without noticing the brilliant display around the Head Girl.

Vera's jaw clenched. Already, she was reviewing her options. She already knew what happened the last time she attempted any sort of magic. She also could not channel around common students. Though students would try and spread rumors of alien attacks in hopes of someone believing them, Vera was expected to keep up appearances. She was to set an example for others to follow. There were no monsters on the island and she was to behave as such was the truth.

The Head Girl considered excusing herself from the classroom but that would only isolate her further. It was not like she could flee anywhere when this thing could just hang around inside her head. Gritting her teeth, she turned a page in her lab book. 'What do you want?' She knew enough to just put up surface thoughts for this being to read rather than speaking aloud. Other students noticing was the least of her worries right now.

Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:32 am

Straight to business, then. It's not like Whisperer expected any niceties in any case. The creature pondered a moment; still not sure how to go about seeking his answers. He supposed the direct approach might be best:

I want you to allow me into your mind. Whisperer stated simply, expecting a flat refusal. Even so he forged ahead: I need to review your experience of our last encounter. He explained calmly. Something . . . unexpected . . . happened and I cannot recall clearly. He had vague, shadow-veiled impressions of rage and pain - and he did not think the latter had been his.

This may benefit you as well. He pressed on, seeking to appeal to her interest in learning. Something happened between us that . . . altered . . . me somehow. Together, we may discover what it was and why it happened. Perhaps that knowledge could be of use to you as well.

Whisperer paused finally to let Vera assimilate and respond. He listened carefully to her surface thoughts, scanning for any unpleasant surprises she might try. He didn't really expect any, but it paid to be careful when dealing with this resourceful woman. He could have gleaned more with an active probe, but as yet, he refrained from directly violating her mind. He meant what he said about being invited in. He wanted to accomplish this task with as little discomfort as possible - for either of them.

Full Character Listing

Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:16 am

The time away did give Vera plenty of opportunities to recover from the previous ordeal. But, it was the most recent attack and thus the freshest encounter in the woman's mind. She remembered how this thing forced itself into her skull and possessed her body. Then it messed with her senses and proceeded to assault her before finally fucking her. Needless to say, Vera wanted nothing to do with this creature.

'I can just tell you what happened.' Vera replied coldly. 'No need to invade my mind again. I will tell you and then you can leave.' She was rather tense. The woman kept her eyes lowered, remembering weird things she felt when looking at this alien entity. The Head Girl was uncertain exactly what was going on. But, the alien aspects of this creatures shapeless and chaotic form seemed to mess with her head.

'You forced yourself on me,' she began mentally, 'I tried to channel dark magicks in hopes to counter your bright form. There was a reaction and you turned into something dark and spouted things about the void. You then assaulted me then proceeded to rape me.' Nails dragged along the desk as she clenched her jaw again. Being forced to recall previous attacks and rapes was never pleasant. Some details were lost due to her mind being messed with by the void and the intense pain and pleasures that were forced upon her. 'By the time I came to, you were carrying me to my bed. That is all.'

Vera's heart was beating faster. She could only anticipate the worst as the rest of the class continued with their respective projects. 'Just go away... Please...' She said silently in her head.

Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:29 am

So it was to be the hard way. A shame, he had hoped . . . but Vera's reluctance in this matter was understandable. He didn't want to cause more pain than necessary, but he had to know more. Still, perhaps she could yet be reasoned with.

That information is helpful, The phantom responded. But incomplete. I need to know more of this 'dark form' you encountered. Your subconscious mind retains more information than you are consciously aware of. Everything you saw and heard and felt. I need to experience these things through you. The creature paused a moment, considering.

I need this information; I cannot simply go away. We both know I can force my way into your mind. It will be easier for me this time, though no less painful for you. I give you this chance to avoid unnecessary discomfort. The monster stabbed at her mental defences with a psychic tendril to illustrate his point. The choice is yours.

Expecting the stubborn Head Girl to stand her ground, Whisperer readied himself for a prolonged assault. It was likely other students would notice her discomfort, but none would be able to connect it to a 'monster attack,' even if they suspected such. Still, he held off momentarily. Perhaps she would relent, though it seemed unlikely.

Full Character Listing

Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:37 pm

Her request was denied and the creature was making a real threat. Vera knew she could not protect her mind from this being. The monster made its point clear when it stabbed her mind, the woman wincing in discomfort as a result. With the rest of the class busy with their own projects, it was unlikely many would notice unless Vera made a noticeable reaction. The instructor would no doubt turn attention away from the Head Girl if anything out of the ordinary began happening. Despite being in a classroom full of students and an instructor, the silver haired woman was very much alone.

'You have gone away before, you can do it again,' Vera hissed in annoyance, 'My thoughts, my memories belong to me. They are not yours to peruse at your leisure.'

Even if she knew it was hopeless and that this island was designed to ensure she failed, the Head Girl would not just give in. Shokushu expected that much from all its victims. This resort for aliens was unique in providing prey that still had some fight, some resistance to them. Resisting in hopes of being spared the inevitable simply made it easier for the lovely woman to play her part.

Vera shuts her eyes tight in anticipation. She steeled herself for the incoming attacks on her psyche. The Head Girl took deep breaths, doing all she could to avoid drawing attention towards herself during this clash of minds.

Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:17 pm

Very well . . . Whisperer replied, somewhat apologetically. In truth, he was a bit impressed by her dilligence in preserving a system she despised. But if she must play her part, then he would play his. Yet, he didn't have to do exactly what she expected.

While Vera prepared herself for his mental assault, he instead deployed the more common form of attack perpetrated on this island. Floating lower to the ground, indeed partially through the flooring, he drifted under the Head Girl's seat. With a pair of fiery tentacles, he seized her ankles. As before, his cool flames ignored her clothing, pulsing directly against her flesh. The tendrils spriraled up Vera's legs, securing them and parting her knees a little. The seat of her chair was also no impediment to the advancing appendages as they continued up her thighs.

The tentacle holding her right leg stopped inches from her mons, nestled snugly between her thighs. But the one on the left carried on, wrapping from inner thigh out around her left hip, then across her lower back. Still it continued upward and around, circling to her right side then angling up to slither between her fabric constrained breasts. Finally, it looped around her neck lightly, not squeezing, merely making its presence known.

Whisperer prepared to make use of any surprise this unannounced avenue of attack might elicit, hoping to breach the outer defenses of her mind as easily (and painlessly) as he circumvented her clothes.

Full Character Listing

Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:24 pm

Rather than an assault on her mind or with hypnotic patterns, the creature took advantage of her defenseless state. Tendrils slipped around her legs, forcing them to part. No one could see the monster attacking the Head Girl and the table would hide her parted thighs from view. "Ngh..." Vera barely made a sound as she felt the cool flames lick along her silky smooth thighs. One tendril was just before her panty covered sex. The other coiled upwards, sliding effortlessly through her uniform and between her breasts. The vile appendage ended its journey wrapped gently around the Head Girl's throat.

'B-Bastard' She hissed venomously. Her body trembled. She could still move her arms but, her legs would not close at all. The shock of it all was brief. Of course, the Head Girl had to deal with numerous alien guests and she knew they were always looking for any excuse to fondle and violate.

"Ms. Matsumoto? Are you alright?"

The voice of the instructor made Vera jump slightly. Eyes shot open to look up at the teacher. The creature had went underneath her seat but, she could see the flickers of color coming from the tendril around her neck. "Y-Yes, Professor," Vera replied, "I... I am fine. Just feeling a little off today. I can keep working." The staff member would not help her even if he suspected something. He would ensure no students could observe or interfere if that were the case. All the silver haired woman could do was try and end the conversation so she could focus on her attempts at defending herself. Deep breaths caused her breasts to strain against her tight fitting blouse, rising and falling though showing no signs of the tendril sliding between them.

Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:30 pm

Whisperer used the brief moment of shock caused by his physical assault to breach Vera's outer mental defences - the facade most sentients use to keep themeselves distinct from others. The distraction allowed him to use finesse and precision rather than brute force, circumventing the barrier rather than shattering it. Thus any discomfort was minimized.

The instuctor's query was a positive boon to the pychic monster: a further distraction that allowed him to consolidate his presence before Vera could re-focus on her mental defenses. He was past the outer wall, on the threshold of her inner world, but not yet able to reach into her memories. That would require a yet deeper probe. For now, his mental tendrils were wrapped around her mind much as his physical tendrils were around her body. That image gave him an idea. Perhaps he could coax her subconscious into opening for him in a way similar to how he forced her body to give in physically.

Using his first hand knowledge of the head girl's mental processes, he began to carefully explore a psychic construct of her mind. He imagined her psyche like a template of her body and set his tendrils to exploring it for sensitive spots. When he found them, he teased and stroked them, stimulating them in much the same way he did her physical body. The goal was much the same; what he wanted was deep inside her and the best way to get it was to make her release it to him in a way beyond her conscious control.

So within, so without: Even as Vera struggled to keep her composure and deflect the professor's concern, Whisperer continued to play with her body. Her assment of his motives was quite correct on one account. He very much desired to explore her lovely form. In a way, it was like his first time touching her flesh in this manner - he had been robbed of the experience by his strange transformation in their previous encounter.

The tendril between Vera's breasts sprouted branches that encircled those lovely mounds and danced over them lightly. Though invisible to anyone else, the appendages did produce some minor secondary physical effects like a slight rippling of the flesh. Still, one would have to be paying close attention to notice it through Vera's clothes even as tight fitting as they were. Meanwhile, the other tendril slowly slithered back and forth at the top of her inner thigh, coming close to, but not actually touching her sex.

Full Character Listing

Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:16 am

Vera could only hope that was enough to make the instructor move on. She could feel the familiar sensation of tendrils boring into her head. There was pressure building inside her skull as it continued to test her faltering defenses. The alien entity explored her mind, searching and probing until it found what it wanted.

Tension rose as she felt sensations ripple through her body. She had no clue what touches were semi real or just in her head. It felt like the tendrils had multiplied and were now exploring her vulnerable mind and body. The alien guest found those breasts pulsing with hot blood as they proceeded to swell and firm with arousal. Her nipples rose to attention as the thin branches hovered lightly over the darkened areolae.

She silently begged for the professor to go away. Did he notice the ripples in her blouse or the sudden flushing of her cheeks? Information was drawn from her mind and subconscious, parts of the mental template pulsed and glowed, revealing Vera's sensitive areas and weak points. All Vera could do was try and hold her composure to avoid drawing any more attention to herself. She could barely think as the tendrils continued playing with her breasts and teasing between her thighs.

Fri Aug 14, 2020 6:23 am

The instructor appraised Vera's condition for a moment, noting the slight flush or her cheeks and her abnormally deep breathing. Was that a bead of perspiration forming on her brow? A look of growing concern soon changed to dawning understanding,

"Ah. I see you are well on your way to completing the assignment, Ms. Matsumoto. I'll make sure you get full credit," the Professor said before departing to the opposite end of the classroom and calling the other students together for a demonstration of proper experimental technique. No one seemed particulary surprised at that Vera did not immediately join them - after all, she was always so perfect.

Whisperer ignored the teacher's departure. Even with his considerable mental faculty, the ghostly monster's ability was strecthed performing two simultaneous precision assaults. He could probaly abandon the physical part now that it had served its purpose, but Vera's flesh was so warm! It was all he could do to keep to the task at hand.

The monster continued tease Vera's mental template, refining his assault to target specific areas that seemed to resonate with depth he was searching for. His mental probes caressed her mind, working to coax her psychic gateway to open to him.

In the physical realm, the motions of his tentacles often mirrored those of the mental. The tendrils surrounding her breasts spiraled up those peaks, homing in on her nipples. Each one formed a sort of sucker pad at the end, capturing her teats and tugging lightly. The one between her legs moved ever closer to her sex, now beginning to trace the edges of her pubis.

Full Character Listing

Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:20 pm

The instructor left and called the other students to him. Vera was given the privacy she wanted. But, the damage had already been done. Now, it was easier for Whisperer to work on the helpless woman.

Fingers twitched but, the Head Girl knew that there was nothing her hands could grab or physically fend off. The assault continued in both body and mind, both zeroing in on her most tender of places. The pleasure echoed inside her thoughts, leaving Vera dizzy from the sudden surge of heat rushing to her head and erogenous zones. The tendrils around her were not keeping her from beyond keeping her thighs parted. But, the sensation of the cool appendages all over her body made her feel bound, trapped.

"Ohhh..." Tingly waves rippled across her heaving breasts as both peaks were tugged. Thankfully, no one was watching her. Vera had long stopped working on her project. She tried to muster a defense but her subconscious was opening up to these attacks. No matter how hard the Head Girl fought, she was still trained to be taken, to be broken. Information continued to flow from the woman, allowing the creature to learn further about its prey.

Each stroke and squeeze felt better than the last. It was like the pleasure centers of her brain were being massaged, releasing more and more endorphins to bring forth the most potent euphoric state. Vera gasped heated breaths as she trembled in her seat. Her panties were wet with her love juices. She mentally begged for this to stop while her mental template begged for more.

Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:54 pm

Whisperer 'heard' both versions of Vera's mental plea, though the second was less a thought than a primal, emotional desire. Already the girl's psyche was shifting, opening to him and pushing her will to the background. This new technique was definitely a great success. It took more effort, but was well worth it. In fact, the monster was a little surprised as to how quickly the girl responded. That gratified him almost as much as the heat and sensations flowing from her lovely body.

At least a part of the young woman asked for more, and more there would be. While he continually stimulated the parts of her mind that governed pleasure and desire, he began sifting and filtering through the information that poured forth from her psychic channel. His probe flicked at the threshold, savoring and lapping at those psychic secretions in much the same way his physical tentacle now slid up and down the girl's slit.

The ghost's flames were beginning to warm now as they continued to work on Vera's body. The tendrils on her breasts squeezed and molded those lovely mounds while sucking lightly on her nipples. The loop about her neck began to extend down her back, creeping along her spine. Lesser tendrils branched of to either side, exploring and teasing her flesh. The tentacle traversing Vera's dripping sex pressed deeper, coaxing her lips open in preparation. A few more physical strokes, a few more psychic caresses and the creature slipped in deeper. He simultaneously penetrated the girl's bodily and mental channels, slowly stretching them as he forged ever deeper.

Coincidentally, a cheer rose up at the other end of the classroom, covering potential souds Vera might make. Apparently, the Professor had just announced that class was over early. Other girls began to gather books and materials then file out of the tech lab.

"What about - " the last girl to leave began to ask the instructor, but was cut off.

"Ms. Matsumoto has a special assignment she has to finish," was the explanation. Then the pair were gone and door closed.

Full Character Listing

Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:45 am
Reply to topic   [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next