View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 11:32 am

Reply to topic  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Crash Course (for Katsurou) 

Post Re: Crash Course (for Katsurou)
He had some understanding of her language now. However, he held back for now. If he made a mistake - perhaps saying the wrong thing and sending her into a fear-fueled panic... he would be forced to use the stunner on her and collect some low-quality samples and make do with that. So, for now, he remained silent, only the constant - but subtle rush of air through the gills forming a delicate balance against the sound of the rain as it slowly picked up - if she had stood outside, she would surely be drenched at this point.

With that in mind, he continued to explore her body - watching her body's reactions as he moved his slick tentacles against her; picking out her most sensitive spots in his minds' eye as he continued to explore her nude body. Rope-textured undersides found sensitive nipples and glided over them while bumpier lengths shifted against her nethers, waiting for the wetness of her honeypot to set off. Little by little, her arousal began to overcome her innate fear, judging by how her body subconsciously reacted to the constant motions of the slick tentacles working its way around her body.

That was when she suddenly shuddered against one of his tentacles exploring her body - her back, to be specific.

“Eh! That hurts!” she wriggled away from the narrow lengths exploring her back.

At this, every eye in the 'pod' stared right at her - exploring her body for signs of injury as the length exploring her back recoiled backwards. Thanks to his extensive study on human anatomy, he was quite aware of just how dangerous a spinal injury was, and with that, the lengths coiled around her arms and legs pushed her upwards, into the slick 'bed' of tentacles that formed the roof of this enclosure. Her ears pressed into the mass easily picked out the sound of rain as the action left her back clear for inspection. Instead of tentacles - the cortex computer unfolded a sensory array from the top of its casing and began to carefully scan her body, from the back of her neck and slowly sweeping downwards as a low, clearly electrical hum filled the air of this enclosure.

I'm absolutely certain that you wouldn't have suffered any sort of injury when I pushed you into the soft central undersection... what exactly happened here?

More sounds emanated from the simple lung-hole - vaguely sounding like human speech, but not as he focused his eyes on the sensor outputs of the computer. As the scans resolved the image - grainy as it was in the dark, his breath caught and the tentacles stopped their motions, leaving her hanging between a disturbing boundary between arousal and pain as his worst fears were realized.

Did I really hit her that hard?

PM me anytime if you want to arrange a session.

Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:24 am

Oddly my body was quick to respond. Countless years of being touched often in rougher ways kicked something off in my mind. It was as if my body prepared itself quickly for what was to come knowing that it would be worse if it didn't. I never really thought of it much.

My nipples were already swollen like two tiny pebbles resting atop my breasts. They stung a little at the touch they received, not in a painful way but there had been no mistaken that they were being fondled and caressed. A thicker, bumpier appendage swept over my sex rubbing back and forth as it harvested up my nectar until I squirmed in pain only to feel myself being elevated up.

Tentacles drew away from my back though my face now felt several others sweeping over and around it. In many ways it felt as if I stuck my head into a nest of snakes. Great! It's raining! Way that thought pressed into my mind right then I wasn't sure as I heard the patterning of rain against whatever this shell was … the roof of a mouth? Then were the tentacles like teeth?

Whatever image I drew upon would be wrong. Trying to figure it all out was too confusing. So I was inside of it and there was a bunch of tentacles still restraining me. Check, I understood that. So this thing was huge as far as I could work out. But what was it doing?

I could hear the sound of the air being circulated in some fashion. Heard those rain drops though clearly I had bigger problems than the rain itself. Right now I was trying to figure out what it was doing now as I was held there. But I was still able to breath, none of the tentacles pressed over my mouth and nose. Breathing was a bit harder but manageable.

He would discover that my spin had developed that way naturally. Some genetic problem that had been in the history of one of my parents had been the likely culprit but I never checked not wanting to think of dad more than I had to and thoughts of ma only brought me to think upon the former as well.

So it was no surprise that from a young age I thought of myself more of a burden. I even kept the mushi from everyone, granted it was a long time before I realized that others weren't seeing them as well.

With no hope of getting free I remained there waiting for this things next move whatever it may be.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:28 pm

As she went slack in his grip, he looked up her pulse and breathing rate to make sure he wasn't choking her by accident due to just how nervy he had gotten at having to take an up-close and personal look at the human's bent spine. It was subtle, now that he looked closer - not exactly as bad as he first thought it was, but it would definitely exlpain why she hadn't run away. Satisfied that her airways were clear, he began to gently push her by applying some force to her bound arms and thighs into the 'wall' of tentacles as they swayed back and forth, eagerly finding her body and exploring her clear, smooth skin.

He let out another satisfied sigh as he worked her body just so that her erect nipples were being rubbed into the shifting wall of tentacles that oozed a slightly watery liquid that smelled earthy, somewhat soapy and pleasant as she was slowly moved 'up and down' across the solid wall of flesh that blocked the downpour outside quite effectively. Shifting his grip on her body in a way that the powerful limbs wouldn't put any pressure on her spine, he continued this undulating motion, watching her body closely to see if this was able to handle this better than having to 'hold' her in place. The low electrical hum was washed out by the sound of the torrential downpour just mere inches away from her ears.

Using her arousal as cover, he then planted a pair of suckers on her neck, the soft flesh of the palp quietly - almost seeming to bite down on the bare skin, the sensitive sensory pods rapidly seeking out her blood flow and breathing. This way, if he was about to to stop her from breathing, he'd know. If he was to sample her speech, he'd have to make her talk just a little more. For a moment, he left her in the mount of squirming tentacles as he considered his answer to the girl's metaphysics question.

A little bit of thinking, and he had a plan to distract her... and gather some data while he was at it. Gently prodding her back - above the affected area of the spine, he made sure it didn't cause her to twist in pain before painting an arrow downwards to her back, followed again by another ?. If she understood the first time, then surely....

Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:28 pm

Pressed against the roof of it's mouth, I think, I remained suspended there. Yup, it was raining. I could hear it coming down now as my body shifted back and forth against that roof of tentacles. Hard nipples swelled as they moved against numerous tentacles the smells came at me …

Was it washing me? I felt liquid swirl over my skin and the scent reminded me of soap. Could it be an ointment? I didn't know for sure. My motion back and forth against the tentacles made it easier to breath, pockets of air swirling around my head as I was dragged against that surface one way then the other.

I felt something attach itself to my neck. Biting down against the skin so to speak. It felt more like a pinch then a bite with the lack of teeth. But I had been ignorant of their purpose.

Though I picked up on the unspoken question as two symbols had been painted upon my back. Still it took me off guard enough where it took a few seconds to catch up.

“Eh? Oh that ...” my words a little muffled by the tentacles around but clear enough. I hadn't expected the question. “I was born with it. Curvature of the spine, what's called scoliosis. In most people it's worse then I got it so I got lucky in that regard. Still it's a bit of an impairment, painful at times but I make due.”

Perhaps that last was a bit of a mistake. If it had been sadistic then my back would be targeted. No, not a mistake, it already knew how sensitive my back was not that it took a mastermind to find out.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:02 pm

She seemed almost... docile now. A far cry from the angry young woman who had valiantly resisted his initial attack - even daring to bare her fangs against him when she had the chance, insignificant as the motions were. Was it something in his engineered glands that the biosurgeons didn't tell him about? Or - his fantasies took a darker turn; what if the 'transdimensional creatures' she talked about were very real? His interest in her doubled as he raced to learn the language, picking out key vocabulary as he continued to explore her body as she took in his simplistic 'drawn' communications and responded, explaining her issue with a sudden, almost unnerving honesty.

The lengths that coiled around her stomach, forming a crude brace seemed at first poised to cover her completely - but the lengths held back, solidly affixing themselves to her body - the tough leathery skin serving as a brace to keep her back steady. The odd hum she felt in the air now felt rather close through these new lengths as she was finally pulled away from the mass of tentacles casually licking and exploring her body, leaving her rather damp.

Despite her initial fear, her body's subconscious functions were working on overdrive as her lungs finally eased off - returning to a calmer, quieter breathing. Deep breaths which replenished her oxygen and allowed her blood pressure to ease, began to divert into arousal as she became more docile under his grip. Her nethers were slick not only with the tentacles' warm oil, but with her own secretions as her instincts began to veer towards the carnal rather than the survival aspect. Flat-headed, brush-like tips caressed the tips of her nipples as she was slowly lowered back towards the central mass.

Confident that he was holding her securely, he dangled an odd, almost bumpless tentacle in front of her face, its confused motions causing air movements which the girl seemed to pick up on. The few round-ish fleshy tubes continued to throb as it let out a low hiss, then unleashed a cloud of whitish gas into her face. It felt cool against her skin, as the droplets formed on her pleasantly smooth skin. The strange substance began to wick into her skin, slowly - but surely leaving a sensation of mild numbness on her body.

It definitely wasn't an aphrodisiac.

Fri Aug 14, 2020 8:22 pm

My initial struggles came at the sense of being eaten alive. Now I was fairly sure that wasn't happening I found myself relaxing knowing how horrid things could go by resisting. It didn't always mean a better experience but often it did. The whole situation had been strange, alien.

I didn't think it was going to eat me. For starters there were no digestive juices though my body became slick with the moisture produced by those tentacles swimming over me. Not just that but it was communicating with me and I doubted that it would have made the effort if it intended on eating me in the first place. Now I couldn't be 100% sure either way but it made the most sense to me in this crazy situation.

Tentacles embraced me while I became aware of one dancing before my face with the way the air was being disrupted. Then a mist erupted from it, I felt it sweeping over me. Some sort of aphrodisiac? I couldn't tell, I didn't feel more aroused than before though it continued to touch me as that coolness moved over my skin.

“Ah!” I gasped as my nipples were played with. Blood pulsing beneath them and my erect clit. That mist felt more relaxing than anything, soothing even, as I was drawn back closer to the “floor” or bottom of the mouth, it was tough to imagine my surroundings.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:21 pm

One after another, the thing in front of her continued to exude that whitish gas for her to take in. She had been confused at first, but with each breath, she found herself calming down - the effects of the drug crossing her blood-brain barrier in a few minutes and serving a means to relax her fear-taut muscles. By the time she took her third whiff of the stuff, a relaxing sensation had settled over her body, her pain and fear slowly buried under her newfound curiosity and realization that she was probably going to see another day. Plus, with how the rain was outside, maybe being 'indoors' was a good thing. The interlocked tentacles forming this 'pod' easily kept out the rainwater that she could hear from the outside, too...

The smaller lengths looping around the outside coiled around the prepared hoops of the opposing tentacles - forming a secure harness around the girl's spinal area and stomach, ensuring that she had excellent shock absorption capability as they linked up with the 'walls' she had an up-close and personal taste of. All the while, her movements had gone slack, as if waiting for him to do something - anything with her. Her nethers now ran freely with lubricant now that she was well within the grip rather than the terror she had experienced. A second sucker-tipped tentacle settled on her ribs, similarly latching onto the skin as her quivering clit was pushed against a leathery, bumpy length.

Giving her a few moments to prepare herself, the length began to move perpendicularly from her as he began to 'move' her up and down where she 'hung from', the effect translating to a back and forth motion on her clit as more tentacles continued to explore her body, swarming around her nethers, arms, breasts and rear in particular. As he settled into a particular phase, he watched as the girl's soaking-wet pussy was slowly drawn across the subtly vibrating tentacle. No penetration just yet - but judging by her reactions and basic human anatomy, this should feel pretty good for her.

Next, he shifted his attention to the girl's tits. They were not exactly 'large and eye-catching and built to draw attention' big, but the raw desire reflected by her flushed skin and erect nipples could not be denied. A smaller set of more dexterous tentacles first felt her up, while the larger lengths circled around her bosom, trying to figure out the best way to give her a good time. Finally, a decision is made and a pair of fleshy, rigid lengths descend upon her nipples, touching the tips and mimicking the sawing motion of the thing servicing her nethers, using their fleshy, warm texture to tease her nubs while the larger tentacles began to fondle her. He kept the motions slow and steady, so as not to overwhelm her.

Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:59 pm

There were more spurts of this gas. Each breath I took in relaxed me further. My muscles relaxed and weren't so bunched up. There was a bout of fatigue in them that I felt as that spike of adrenaline wore off. Chemicals in my mind dumping a flood of energy into them preparing me to react.

Now that I wasn't likely to be eaten I felt that drain hit me as my body relaxed though it did not crash as badly as it would have under ordinary circumstances. Whether that was because they weren't charged up as long or that there was something extra in that gas I could not say.

As I was held aloft I could feel smaller tentacles spreading over and around my back getting the occasional wince from me. Though others kept me distracted, a bumpy length rubbing against my wet slit and clit, others drawing attention to my rear and others still playing with my chest.

Larger tentacles looped around my tits while smaller ones played with my nipples. It, he, whatever this thing was had been playing with my senses as it caressed and explored me.

“Uhhh ...” My body blossoming under these attentions as my body was stirred up. I was distracted from what it was doing to my back though there was the occasional wince there was far more pleasure that downed that out as other tentacles prepared me for the inevitable.

“Is this an examination or Ahre you going to stick it in?” I manage, there was little control I had suspended there in the air by those tentacles as it took it's time not that I minded, it felt good. I wasn't one of those girls that denied the pleasure I was feeling so those sadistic beings that tried to belittle me that I gave in or used other taunts never got under my skin.

To me sex was a different thing than most others went through. It was a waste if you didn't enjoy it after all.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Mon Aug 17, 2020 3:05 am

“Is this an examination or Ahre you going to stick it in?” she blurted out.

Why, that's such a brilliant idea. I'm glad that you put that forward... he thought to himself as he shifted her position slightly - her body now held horizontally in the pod as he shifted around her while another set of tentacles looped around her neck and the back of her head to provide a secondary set of shock absorbent coils for what he was about to put her through. Giving her shin a light bat to test the fleshy structures that bound her, he grunted in satisfaction at its capacity to easily absorb the motions and leave her affected spinal area and her head cushioned. Content that she wouldn't have a mishap, he adjusted his grip on her ankles as he drew close.

The tip of the tentacle felt less like a dick and more like a mass of extremely prehensile, individual-squirming worm-like ends as the compound shaft prodded her rear, the delicate sweeps testing to see if her body could muster any resistance to it. Finding none thanks to a combination of the painkiller gas, and her own submission, it began to drool a thick, oily 'pre' as it began to press into her rear. The lubrication provided by her nethers, combined with its gel proved simple to 'work' into her anal hole with a few twisting motions before it eased out and began to slide into her. Inch by inch, the squirming length began to move at a maddeningly slow pace, the lengths inside her painting her innards with this lubricant as the shifting lengths eagerly massaged her anal sphincter as they passed it. While not exactly wide, it more than made up for it by constantly shifting and moving inside her, giving her a deep, pleasurable massage as it inched deeper into her.

Not intending to leave her drooling honeypot alone, a smaller pair of tentacles settled around her aroused lips, slowly teasing the hood of her clit, while the finger-like shaft below began to rub up against her pussy proper. So similar to a finger, but moving with smooth muscular motions, it continued to sweep into her, stopping whenever she twitched in pleasure at a particularly sensitive spot being touched as if to 'take note'. With both her holes being serviced, he now focused on her neglected tits - drooling a thick layer of lube on them from one of the lateral tentacles before he began to toy with her nipples with a flat, ropey tentacle that ended in set of fleshy 'jaws' that served as manipulators. These, he now used to 'lick' her erect nipples for a bit before latching down on them as three more lengths continued to grope, rub and grope her tits respectively.

He would try out her mouth later, once he made sure she could handle this first.

Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:11 pm

My body tilted as it was shifted away from the “ceiling”. Now I was upright more or less but I couldn't feel anything under my feet so I was still elevated. Feeling a plethora of tentacles press against me, none of which felt human. I felt gel or lotion hit my ass, dribbling down an ass cheek before the lot of them pressed against my hanging form.

As if one they pushed into me part way, twisted as they came out as if they were screws being unscrewed. I felt moisture inside me and against my ass as the tentacles came free concluding that that was some method of precum. It didn't appear intense enough to equate to an ejaculate.

Those tentacles soon returned pressing a little deeper and repeating that motion. Others went to my clit sending a warmth spiraling through me. Others still began to explore me, pressing inside that warm slick passage that closed around the invaders giving them a fierce squeeze to make there advance more difficult.

“AH!” I gasp. Those tentacles, smaller than the ones at my back door, explore me taking note of all my gasps and reactions. They continue to explore as what I can perceive as tiny mouths work on my breasts. Were these mouths set into that tentacle? It appeared so as that tentacle rubbed back and forth letting those mouths lick, rub and bite against my bare flesh.

I almost miss the thicker tentacle around my neck. It does little, I suppose it will choke me at one stage but that hasn't come yet. I am pressed back and forth against the advancing and retreating tentacles.

Rather than just dangling there like a slab of meat I began swinging my hips back and forth as if I were on a swing. Only that I soon stopped with the tentacle around my neck I was unable to go very fast without injury but I found that I didn't still completely wriggling a little back and forth.

“Mmm, yeah, that's more like it.”

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Tue Aug 18, 2020 1:37 am

"Yes, do that." he spoke as she moved her hips. Unfortunately, he was unable to replicate human speech entirely due to the fact his full attention was not given to the task, and it came out less than words and more like a low, rumbling mishmash of 'murmuring voices' all pressed together. For a second, he froze up as he internally facepalmed at his own blunder, then quickly decided to let actions speak louder than words.

I should practice more.

The tentacles coiling around her neck and head shifted slightly as they worked to absorb any shocks coming their way - the fleshy 'harness' on her lower back protecting her spine moved similarly as he wordlessly urged her to use her hips by mimicking the motion she had taken before she had stopped for some reason. Fear, perhaps?

Meanwhile, more tentacles joined in on playing with her perky tits. The sucker-tipped tentacles were now eagerly slurping and sucking on her nipples while the tapered, prehensile shafts continued to tease and grope her tits proper. Not to be undone by their performance, the duo of narrow shafts pleasuring her nethers picked up the pace as they slid easily into her lubricated depths as they paid particular care into brushing her most sensitive spots as they slowly journeyed into her depths.

Meanwhile, the 'mass of tentacles' that had formed into a shaft continued its journey into her depths, worming its way past her second set of sphincters with the greatest of ease as lubricant continued to seep out from its sides, leaving her insides slathered full with a direct dose which her body quickly took in, causing a slow wave of numbness, followed by muscular clarity and sensitivity to pass through her as the 'tentacle dick' continued its slow, but steady intrusion into her. The way those lateral lengths shifted and squirmed inside her, they eased and massaged her at every point it could manage at the same time, providing an interesting counterpart to the more precise duo of prehensile lengths carefully exploring her cunt.

Tue Aug 18, 2020 5:18 am

He spoke. It became he though I had always assumed that the creature was male. I just had that impression well before he told me to continue doing what I had been. In addition the tentacle on my neck slipped away making it more comfortable to swing.

I was tentative at first like walking into a dark room afraid that I might stumble into something. I didn't know how much clearance I had around me. How big he was. But my knees and back didn't hit any boundaries prompting me to sway a little more.

I lifted my legs up toward my chest as I swing back and forth. Now those tentacles press me upward and lower me as they work in and out of me. They contrast one another some rushing forward, others taking time.

“This?” I ask as an after thought as I begin swinging even faster. I can feel some of that ejaculate or gel leak out around the member inside my ass which grows numb. The sensation or lack of one causes my thighs to tingle as the effect spreads but ceases going any farther.

I don't even realize that I'm still swinging or wouldn't have had if not for the tentacles feeling and tasting my breasts moving against me from my own motion, I think.

“Oh God!” I cry out feeling something churn in my insides as the pressure builds up. “I'm gonna … gonna … CUM!!! AHHH!!!” That tension builds up and then explodes at that moment in time, surely I would be seeing stars if I were able to see anything at all.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:44 pm

She shuddered under the triple-layered assault, finally climaxing as her adrenaline-fueled 'fight or flight' instinct was suppressed by the immense pleasure she had been experiencing thus far. As if she had interpreted his mashed-up voice somehow, she began to move her hips in a delightfully slow, yet excruciatingly orgasmic pattern as his tentacles continued to work its way into her depths. As she built up on her climax, a larger 'cock' slid into her cunt - this new intruder was a smooth, fleshy yet rigid shaft with a headless tip that, while even narrower than the mass of quivering things in her ass, was quite pleasurable to her because where it lacked in size and girth, it made up with technique. It moved like a tongue, teasing her lips and her deep pleasure spots as it lubricated itself up with her own juices before finally sliding into her, just in time to experience her orgasm.

The mass of lengths slowly driving its way into her stop their march into her depths as her climax rumbles through her, squeezing and milking all the tentacles inside her. The lengths on her tits don't have such reservations, however - they continued to grope her tits hard, licking and sucking on them throughout her orgasmic moans, stopping only as the lubricant he sprayed onto her tits began to get used up due to just how many of his lengths were on them. With another grunt, he sprayed her tits again with that warm, oozing gel as he prepped her up for a second round.

As she came down from her climax, he eased off on the assault fully to let her breathe. Sure, he could just start up again and it'd be more a more efficient use, but thinking on a more long-term level, it was better if he waited. The tentacles coiled around her arms and legs, less as a restraint and more as cushioning as she fell slack from the aftermath, slowly lowering her into the lower body mass - just above his jaws. If she had seen that, she would certainly panic - so he kept her in the dark for now. Perhaps it was time to try using the spoken word again...

"Good. Rest now." he spoke again, this time sounding less like a badly-tuned radio receiver and more - no, almost human. The voice was deep, even, masculine - like that of a doctor telling a patient to rest after a particularly difficult procedure. However, there were bits and pieces in the tone that didn't quite match human speech. The intonations on the words was slightly off, adding an eerie, otherworldly effect for the careful listener. "Continue later."

The sound of clicks - teeth? its real voice? She couldn't tell - picked up suddenly, followed by a sudden, relaxing warmth on her legs. A welcome change from the chill in the rain-soaked humid air. That was when she sensed, rather than felt more tentacles just a few inches away from her shin moving around something. The sound of rustling paper reaches her attuned ears as she takes in this pleasant new warmth as it slowly spreads up her body.

Fri Aug 21, 2020 2:50 am

“So gooood!!!” I swing there, tentacles digging into me. I felt the change of the one in my pussy as it was replaced. The texture smoother with no head. It pushes in deep easily bypassing my meager resistance as my body tightens against it.

I felt more gel against me, my breasts savaged by tentacles as they are pulled, licked and bitten. “Ah! Oh! Ohhh!” A tsunami engulfs my body, I shiver in response as I hang there in his grasp only inertia from my earlier swings moving me back and forth.

He speaks. Those few words sounded disjointed. Clearly he wasn't a native speaker. Nor was I and I had those same problems when learning English primarily with sentence structure. Over the years I got use to it. Toggling back and forth between languages use to be confusing taking more time. Hearing something, translating it in my head and making sense out of things. Of course I was a little rusty with my primary languages seeing that I haven't used them in a bit but I was sure that the rust would fall away in a short span of time.

I hang there and nod showing that I understood. Perhaps he wouldn't understand the human gesture so I speak as well. “OK,”

My inertia from my swinging finally ends and I simply hang there in darkness. A heat creeps up my legs though I do not know where it came from. I can hear the rain outside louder now. Did it pick up? Closer is the rustling of paper which gets my attention.

Mushi most likely had a written language though I've never seen it. I'm curious about that then I'm hit with the realization that it could be the photo copies too. A good thing that they were dry I guess if that were the case. “Are those my things?”

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Mon Aug 24, 2020 2:23 pm

Listening to her response, he pushed her back up by utilizing the loops in the fleshy harness she was bound in. He watched as she was lifted back up into the rejuvenated masses of waiting tentacles in the 'roof', the larger locomotive limbs working with several smaller lengths to give her a smooth ride to the waiting mass on. Hanging his catch upside down, he made sure her airways were clear before rewarding her by pressing her into the wormlike masses that eagerly rushed over her, exploring her body with a surprising amount of variation. Some rushed right at her erogenous zones - coiling around them with obvious interest, while others took their time exploring her body slowly. Meanwhile, the wave of warmth he was working across her body engulfed her fully - seemingly liquid, but as she drew breath, he made sure she found herself inhaling fresh air - slightly tinged by the scent of the verdant forest where she had encountered him.

The subtle clicks started up again somewhere in the dark. Distant, as if muffled by several walls of flesh - followed by the clear rustling of paper soon after. She wouldn't know, but he was eagerly looking through her books, taking particular notice of the book titles, his muscles twitching with interest. On one end, he wanted to yell out 'IMPOSSIBLE!' - but on the other end, even he knew just how intelligent humans were despite being domesticated by the Elder Ones. If they could operate spaceships after being provided with simple instructions from a craft master, they were smart enough to scratch the surface of the complex sciences of astrophysics. The book on genes was an interesting read, too - he figured while he let the computer do the heavy lifting of scanning each individual page for later reading. At this speed, the sound of papers shifting blended together into an even, singular tone as he continued to read them before he carefully packed them back into her bag.

“Are those my things?” she finally asked, her curiosity overcoming the urge to stay quiet.

Complex sentences like this took him a few seconds to translate - yes, these items were inside her bag when he had snagged her. These had to be 'her things'. "Hes. Yes." he replied. "Your things. Safe away from water."

All through this time, the narrow - wormlike lengths explored her body. As the gel wicked slowly into her skin, it left her slightly numb for a few seconds before her skin's sensitivity to touch increased little by little - and by the time she felt him move again, she could pick out individual textures on different tentacles as they explored her body. Slowly lowered, her body separating from the squirming mass in the 'roof' of this pod, he made sure to balance her carefully as she was lowered - the fleshy harness binding her back and body providing ample comfort as they shifted subtly, providing her with a brand new set of simulation as she was returned to the now-vaguely familiar fleshy pit.

The lengths here moved in less of a frenetic pace as they coiled loosely around her arms, tracking her motions closely as he allowed her to rest. The bumpy suckers latched onto her neck and below her breasts once again as he let her lie in the 'pit', working off the last residue of fatigue. The air felt outright pleasant now; warm, relaxing and every breath she took working to warm her up from the inside as well. Her nipples stood erect from getting lightly toyed with while she had been toyed with, and he responded to her voiceless calling by utilizing the slick, flat-headed shafts prowling around her to 'lick' her nubs slowly, drooling a fresh layer of that gel on her tits.

She would be ready soon...

Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:23 pm
Reply to topic   [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next