View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 10:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Crash Course (for Katsurou) 

Post Re: Crash Course (for Katsurou)
Hung upside down I felt a plethora of tentacles from the roof reach down and move over me. The harness of tentacles that supported me were thicker. As he continued I felt gel being rubbed into my body as if he were applying sun tan lotion all over. My skin tingled and soon I felt all those differences from the large bumpy ones, to the flatter ones that I enjoyed so well to the thinner finger like appendages that moved over me.

It was easier to breath this time though I felt blood rushing to my head. Well it was one or the other I thought as my skin warmed up to that touch. Other tentacles still pressing inside me keeping me stimulated while those flat ones rubbed against my breasts. My nipples, quit erect, tingled.

“Oh! Ah! Uh!” I gasp and twitch. It takes a moment for me to process those words that came after a lengthy silence. In truth I had been distracted by my own pleasure. Had I been paying more attention I would have recognized the entire process in translating a language, thinking up a response then translating that too. It all took time, I was aware of that by experience. Now I was fluent in three languages and could do that process quicker now though I would have to rub away some rust it wouldn't take me long.

So my things were safe. The copies cost me the last of my spare funds this week and would have been a loss if they got soaked. I guess I would have to check out the book though I had already been at my borrow limit and it would have to wait until I checked something back in. Besides there were only a few chapters that I wanted to reread any way.

All in all it would save me a bit of time.

“Is it getting warmer?” It made little sense to me. With the rain outside shouldn't it be getting cooler? Or was there some bodily process of the creature I had been unaware of. As soon as I spoke it felt as if I had been warming up from the inside. My skin felt warmer and it felt as if I had been hit by a fever. It wasn't quit like that, there were no aches just the warmth not that I was in a position to touch my forehead but with my senses opened as they were I could feel that heat or perhaps I was just feeling what already was there, that I was unaware of most of the time and only now felt that intensity hit me.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Wed Aug 26, 2020 10:02 pm

The cortex computer chirped again, a single, cheerful tune denoting that the document processing was done with no errors as he focused his attentions back on her now that the more attention-demanding task of individually scanning books was done. By now, the warmth in the fleshy pod had increased to the point that he was sure his catch wouldn't be experiencing any sort of chills from the rain. It was quite an energy-expensive task to pump the cool air in to the pod, heating it up while simultaneously infusing it with oxygen for the girl to breathe. However, as her body ceased its subtle shudders at the innate coolness of the gel that had been applied to her, he anticipated that she would provide good research material. A little effort like this was nothing in return for that! Hung upside down, her heart was working hard and fast as it pumped blood into her brain - adding another layer of sensory awareness to her already sense-enhanced skin.

“Is it getting warmer?” she slowly blurted out again as the soft flush worked through her skin - the temperature being set to that of a sunny tropical beach rather than a damp, rainy jungle's undergrowth. Reacting to the warmth, her tensed-up, well-worked nipples began to swell at the slow licking of the tentacles, and her clenching nethers relaxed slightly in the warmer air while round-headed shafts continued to caress her sopping wet nethers. No penetration just yet, but the way the ribbed tentacles slowly worked their way across her aroused lips was quite pleasurable as the spongy flesh continued to service her. Thanks to the increased sensitivity that the creature's lubrication had imparted to her, she had the (mis?)fortune of experiencing every nodule, ridge, bump, vein and crease on these tentacles with total clarity as they continued to service her. Meanwhile, the flat tipped tentacles 'licking' her erect nipples 'stepped back' to let the mass from below take over.

A pair of cock-like tentacles utterly loaded with twitching, drooling fields of fingernail sized 'heads' finally groped her tits, the chaotic motion of the small heads working a slow massage onto her bosom as as they closed around her nipples, letting the heat suffuse through her skin as more tentacles applied more of that warmed-up gel which now reminded her of taking a hot bath. Each of them moved in precise, quiet motions as the harness slowly turned, leveling her horizontally instead of upside down. Without warning, something right above her sprayed her again with a musky liquid that felt almost like water, but smelled so good that she would find herself inhaling its scent with ease. Not too thick an odor to overwhelm her, but instead subtle enough to cause each breath she took to be an absolute delight. The scent wasn't part of any aphrodisiac again, instead it served to help her take deep breaths which further amped up her body's recovery rate.

The only tentacles that hadn't shifted up until now were the lamprey-like things latched onto her neck and her abdomen just below her tit. They remained quiet, unmoving as if listening to something inside her while more of his lengths explored her stomach, admiring the musculature of her body, before slowly continuing to work their way towards her nethers. After what seemed like an eternity in the pleasant, warm darkness with the rain providing a quiet ambient background noise, it spoke again after tapping her stomach to get her attention.

"Ready, or rest more?" the smooth, deep voice still had an odd accent - as if it had learned what it could by reading books on the subject human language in lieu of watching and listening to the spoken word.

PM me anytime if you want to arrange a session.

Thu Aug 27, 2020 9:14 am

The heat wasn't so bad once it reached it's pinnacle. It leveled out after a short while contradicting the sounds of the rain outside. It felt as if it should be cooler with the storm. I never found that the island got cold during storms but sometimes, especially after a blistering hot day it was a relief.

My awakened senses felt each and every nodule and bump in those tentacles that rubbed and teased me. My nostrils even picked up the scent of sex as my own desires increased as he continued. Smaller tentacles grasped my breasts, tiny fingernail like extensions molded against them spreading more of that gel against me.

“mmm ….” I purr the sound coming back at me from various angels as it bounced off the confines I was surrounded by. Or maybe my hearing interpreted things that way. Other tentacles swam against my skin rubbing and exploring my body save for two that I noted.

Because they weren't moving much I got a better sense of these tentacles. Again I was being shifted no longer upside down but laying vertically as if I were on a table. Only that there was nothing beneath me. I felt more mist against my skin as my body relaxed.

The warmth and the scent brought my mind to a point where I was thinking about a warm bubble bath. God it had been so long since I had one of them!

All the while my nipples thrummed with each pulse of my heart I felt them twitch. I could feel the blood going into my stiff clit too. A tentacle captured my attention by tapping against me. In a voice that I would in no way mistake as a native speaker he asked a question.

“Oh, I'm more than ready.” I respond, my body wound up from all those touches deliberate or not.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Sat Aug 29, 2020 3:23 pm

Humans are so nice when they're pliant and obedient like this. he thought to himself as she told him that she was more than ready. The fleshy harness had kept her body well-supported, the muscular coils making sure her tendons and joints remained at ease while he lowered her back onto the 'lower' pit again, the now-familiar swarms exploring her neck and back again as the warm heat and the tentacles that felt almost liquid continued to caress and masage her body to the point she had actually sighed in delight as if she was being serviced at a bathhouse.

Rewarding her for being such a good test subject, he pressed the tip of his cock onto her mons while larger lengths coiled around her arms and legs, forming a series of shock-absorbing layers as they worked in tandem with smaller shafts that similarly shifted and tied themselves around her body, holding her in place as he gently pushed her legs upwards, letting the knees bend slightly while ensuring that the procedure didn't cause her too much trouble. The fleshy brace binding her back held her in place without straining her back - and as her skin's overall sensitivity increased, she would find the brace itself to be quite the pleasurable implement - the way it subtly shifted every now and then, the tiny veins pumping blood, the sensation of thick flesh against her body felt... unnervingly good.

Then, the sucker-tipped tentacle homed in on her nipples, latching on hard as it expelled the air trapped in between, forming the base of a powerful suction that began to slowly draw her breasts up as it continued to 'chew' on her nipples with its toothless jaws as it began to undulate in a slow back-and forth motion that made her tits move in a slow, hypnotic dance that caught the eyes of the thing now getting a good taste of her.

Not one to keep her waiting, the twisted heads of his cock squeezed together, forming a long, nearly conical tip that felt like it was almost semi-liquid as it slid into her. Inside, the shafts's hot, spongy tip continued to massage and stir her insides as it slowly made its way into her depths. The smooth, velvety head was followed by a series of bumps and nodules on the shaft that shifted and quivered as the shaft was slowly driven into her. The way her muscles, toned and focused by the drugs in her body, moved in complete focus against him, bathing his shaft in an array of pleasure felt so good that he exhaled, the sound a rumble through the pod that held her prisoner as he continued to press into her. A flat, tongue-like length loaded with oozing nodules emerged from under her, prodding and exploring her anal hole that quivered even now at the anticipation of pleasure she was at the cusp of.

Sat Aug 29, 2020 8:50 pm

Lowered I felt the “pit” of tentacles. They felt like warm snakes of various sizes and shapes. Some smooth, others bumpy making me aware of every nodule that swept against my slick skin causing me to shiver in response. A part of me wondered if he was actually a collective of beings that had a shared intelligence. Sort of a hive mind. There were just so many tentacles that I couldn't imagine that this was a single being.

However, my mind doesn't remain focused on this for long. My arms and legs are wrapped up by the large ones to the point it felt as if it were mummifying me, or at least partially since my head and torso had been free of them. He did shift some. I felt the strain on my legs as they were maneuvered upward.

In that confined space I heard myself gasp as one of the flatter tentacles rubbed over my erect clit. Not wasting any time suckers lavished my nipples like so many tiny toothless mouths closing over them. Sucking and biting while other tentacles pushed against my breasts moving my orbs against my chest.

Every sensation buzzed through my addled mind. It all felt so good. A pair of of the spongy tentacles press inside me. I can hardly contain them together and certainly wouldn't have if they were more rigid but they collapse somewhat against the press of my straining muscles. Even so they stretch me out as I throb around them bathing them in my liquid warmth as it's clear that I am ready for them.

“Oh fuck!” I find myself gasping. The farther it advances the more I'm loosing myself against the plethora of sensations. It is not finished however. There being no shortage of those tentacles one rises up somewhere beneath me as I'm securely held in place.

It teases against my ass and I find myself swishing my rump back and forth as I try to tease it back tempting it to advance. The way I'm held and bond makes it impossible for me to get the purchase in lining up against that tip. Heat swells through me along with a touch of frustration.

“Oh! Fuck me already!” Though he was already doing that I had been at a loss of words figuring that he would figure out what I had meant. I gauged that he was receiving a modicum of pleasure given the sound that he had rumbled out earlier as he filled me. A groan? I couldn't be certain but that was more probable than not.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:37 pm

She quivered as the length continued to ease its way into her - clearly enjoying the treatment. A far cry from the struggling catch he had plucked off from the ground, she squirmed eagerly around the length inside her - the shifting nodules pleasuring her insides while its central girth remained compressed enough so as not to put undue pressure on her honeypot. The seconds seemed to stretch out as he continued to slowly slide into her, taking care not to tear her apart. This slow advance, coupled with the powerful crescendo of sensations that he had been providing her body with enough pleasure to drown out whatever pain she might have felt when he first snagged her and reeled her in. In fact, she slightly moved her rear, seeking out the finger-like palps that explored her rear, the scent of her arousal like a brilliant beacon that dominated his senses in the dark.

“Oh! Fuck me already!” she finally cried out as his shaft bottomed out inside her.

Pausing the dense shaft's motion into her, he tried to translate her outburst while the lateral tentacles continued to service her tits and play with her erogenous zones. As understanding flashed through his central brain stem, he considered how to respond to it. Perhaps he should tease her... or should he give her what she wanted? Either way would prove amusing, but if she was the aggressive type, he would have to get her to WANT what was on the menu. With his decision made, he exhaled - sending a wave of warm air through the pod as his gills eagerly drew more of the cold, wet air from the surface.

"Well... if you insist..." he replied, his voice sounding almost human. It was eerie - as if he was learning a proper accent from her, the words now flowing with less hesitation than before. In fact, aside from a slight intonation mistake in one word, he had flawlessly copied her language.

And with that, he began to work the constantly shifting tentacle cock buried inside her wet depths with a series of slow, paced strokes that gave the nodules the full course on what her tightening nethers had to offer. The twisting fingers of throbbing warm flesh continued to map her insides out, paying particular attention as an erogenous zone was found. Pleasure after pleasure, sensation upon sensation, piled onto her as the suckers on her nipples suddenly began to form bumpy nodules that twitched and shuddered as they were made to massage her twitching nubs.

The finger-like lengths, satisfied with exploring her perky rear, withdrew for a moment before a twitching, fleshy rod far larger than the cock buried in her twat. The tapered tip pressed against her ass for a moment, letting a combined product of her own secretions and his lubricant drip down past her cunt and onto the thing that now continued to squeeze into her rear. Finding it a little too tight, the larger length finally withdrew, with what almost seemed like disappointment before being replaced with a pair of somewhat narrower lengths that had a series of pulsating ridges running down its sides. The first one lay on her puckered hole, providing the rim with an exquisite massage before the second length, now properly lubricated, attempted to slide into her rear. The smooth, tapered head, with some effort due to the neighbor's paced thrusts, finally pushed its first inch into her rear.

All through this while, the fleshy harness binding her back slowly continued to shift - providing a slow, but sure therapeutic massage forming a relaxing counterpart to the wild pleasure she was experiencing right now.

Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:50 am

I was suspended there as tentacles teased and caressed me. Enhanced hearing made me aware of the falling rain as well as each slurp and sucking sound that the tentacles made as they rubbed against me or continued to work on my breasts. Nipples fully erect as those mouths bit and licked against them. Warm gel glistened against my skin.

Feeling full the large cock pressed inside me as the wall of my sex attempted to fold against it. Warmth cascaded all around me as he spoke only for one of the larger tentacles to attempt entry into me as well. My mind was unable to make sense of what my body was feeling even as he mapped out erogenous zones inside me keeping me light headed.

“Mm. OH!” I should have been in pain. Those cocks were both large though the later was unable or unwilling to advance more than a few inches before another took it's place. Indeed now I was feeling stuffed more so than before.

Nether of the cocks seemed to have much space as I found myself moved between the two members with each thrust and counter thrust between the pair. Pressed downward only to be lifted upward a second or two later I was constantly caught between the pair.

“God!” I gasp out, a fire burning inside me. A tingling sensation grows within me. I can feel the tentacles on my breasts shift and change. Each nodule against my heated flesh pushes me closer to exploding. It doesn't take much to push me over that edge as I'm supported there in that makeshift harness.

“I'm – I'm CUMMING!!!” That eruption slams into me causing my body to quake and wriggle in response.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Sat Sep 05, 2020 11:10 pm

“I'm – I'm CUMMING!!!”

The way she had yielded was so hot that he had to reward her with a similar show. As her climax finally hit home, he lifted the tentacles from her throat to let her properly vocalize without interruptions. Working along with her body's climax to amplify her own sensations, he thrusted the intruder in as deep as it would go, the tip almost touching the cervix before it split open somewhat, flooding her nethers with something that felt so warm and relaxing, that her vaginal and cervix muscles went slack for a moment, allowing the viscous liquid to drip ever so slowly into her womb proper, sending more waves through her body while the thing in her ass comes to a complete halt.

The segmented shaft was then withdrawn from her body, with a flat-headed, somewhat smaller fleshy rod replacing it. This new intruder's appearance caused the tentacle in her ass to start moving again, the length shifting constantly as it restarted its slow, but implacable journey into her depths. The thing in her cunt felt like solid muscle, the way it seemed to shift its 'skin' about as it slide through her well-lubricated honeypot, bottoming out inside her and waiting for her to come down from her orgasmic high. A few moments later, it shot out another dose of that familiar gel into her depths, causing her muscles to relax - allowing this new intruder to suddenly shoot a trio of extremely narrow, wormlike lengths through her twitching cervix and into her flooded womb. The way they moved around was clearly visible to her enhanced sense of touch, and it felt like they were looking for something, judging by their slow, evenly paced sweeps inside her that stirred up the warm, viscous and oily fluid inside her. Perhaps they had found what they sought, or perhaps not - but after while, the narrow lengths retreated back into the central shaft, which immediately closed up.

All though this, the harness that bound her lower back kept at it, the level of feedback and sensory range he had achieved now enough for it to provide a therapeutic massage that now felt utterly fantastic to her orgasm-sharpened senses. Little by little, it continued to apply corrective force to her spine, while the complex sensory arrays formed a mental 3D image for him to watch in realtime as the low-frequency sonar pulses worked its way through her. The end result, between the pain-numbing and sense-enhancing drugs, while she was on a comedown from an orgasmic high felt extremely relaxing.

For a moment, the things exploring her tits and the jawed suckers working on her nipples eased off, letting her catch her breath. In fact, the odd, nodule-loaded jaws that had latched onto her neck and to her ribs just below her breasts also lifted off from her body.

Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:45 am

The flood of juices that poured out of me had been nothing in comparison to the thick injection of gel that rushed through me. My senses flared open even more, no doubt that gel had been the culprit of that. I felt so full, the appendage in my ass stilled at least until another tentacle pressed back inside me. My body gripping at it as tremors swept through my entire body.

I felt each throb shooting through me. At the same time there was a warm tingle that rushed along my spine. It was both relaxing and, well odd. I had been aware that there was something happening something that felt different though I was unable to work out just how different before I felt movement again. My passage stretched out, I felt the multi headed tentacle inside me causing my stomach to bulge as it pressed in deep taking advantage of the fact that I had not yet come down from the high I was already feeling.

In time with it the tentacle in my ass moved and I felt even fuller especially after he erupted inside me again. That warmth collide against my walls as it filled me. Clearly if we were compatible species I would have been pregnant given the copious amounts of cum.

I spasm again. “AHHHH!!!!”

Feeling those mouths peel away from my tits, nipples still stiff I am able to catch my breath though with each heart beat another orgasm hits me as the after shocks continue to sweep over me.

“WOW!” I hear myself gasping as each and every movement steals over me from the feeling of my own shuddering body to each breath I end up taking. The liquid warmth instead me all stirred up and practically glowing with warm while inside me.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:37 pm

The next, low burst of sound felt to her like a low, slightly disappointed chirp of a bird as more of his lengths cleared off her chest to let her breathe properly. Without warning, the hot, throbbing 'cock' in her nethers split open again to shoot more of those narrow, worm-like things past her quivering cervix and into her womb, which once again began to stir the mass inside her, while it simultaneously began to leak more of that gel into her pussy proper. The combined heat from the inside, melding with the outside now felt like a pleasant day out at the beach, rather than the downpour that was going on outside.

It was only when her breathing had returned to normal that a fresh set of tentacles converged onto her tits, homing onto her erect nipples that seemed to cry out for more as they seemed to twitch in the warm air. The finger-like lengths coiled around her perky breasts, working them up and down with a surprisingly firm grip for such narrow lengths as they slowly converged on her nubs. Her second spasm slightly bent her head back, as if offering her bosom to whatever was lurking on top, or bottom? of her. In the dark, slowly moved around as it continued to inspect her, it was starting to get a little confusing. The tentacles, on the other hand, didn't have that trouble and easily found her nipples again, the tongue-like tips teasing and licking her nipples eagerly as she yielded to him.

"Splendid."

Meanwhile, her ass was taking inch after inch of his length as it renewed its infuriatingly slow advance into her. Each inch felt like hours of pleasure as it continued to seep more of that liquid which all at once seemed to flush away pain, then leave her with a sensation of clarity, and capability to control her muscles at an individual level that felt almost unnatural. The way the ridges and bumps working their way across her sensitive sphincter and rim felt like a tapestry - every throbbing vein, every shifting nodules, every lump and fold of his shaft working it's way into her felt so clear in her mind's eye.

Another chirp. This time, it sounded - content? Satisfied?

The worm-like lengths stirring up her womb finally appeared to tire of the constant motions, and the fleshy length lodged in her cunt finally withdrew, letting the buildup of fluid drip out of her. The way her vaginal canal twitched and squeezed against the void, it served to push more of the 'cum' pumped into her out, her womb slowly returning to its normal size as the gel oozed out of her. Again, she heard the familiar rush of air rumble through the tiny 'prison', as if he was preparing to say something. This time, however - the voice came out garbled, as whatever he had to say was cut off by her ass inadvertently giving the thing in her insides an intense squeeze play in response to a larger large ridge rubbing through her anal rim.

Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:49 am

It was so confusing. Up, down, it made no sense to me as those tentacles ravished my body. One stirring up my pussy and all the gel within it while the other at my ass was contrary to the first pressing against me with an agonizingly languid motion.

That gel allowed me to feel each rivet and nodule of those cocks. Even the flat ones that fondled my breasts delighting in targeting my erect and now hyper sensitive nipples. My mounds gripped and pressed up and down.

“Ahh!!! Ohh!!!” It split within me, I could feel that tentacle cock becoming more small tentacles sweeping and stirring within me promoting the fires that swept through me. My erogenous zones tingle as it continues, my body shuddering and exploding against them adding to the mess of gel inside me.

He sounded disappointed earlier but now pleased as again he burst inside me. I can hear the splatter of both our releases as he draws out of me. My pussy ejecting some of that gel with each throb my body makes as it contracts back to it's regular size. A property of the gel that has me restored so quickly or a belief in my mind that I've contracted back in place I cannot say for sure though with my heightened senses it sure feels that way.

“Damn. That … that … feels good,” I manage while breathing hard. I still hear liquid hitting the ground as shocks rush through me.

“What was that?” I ask with him being cut off, curiosity there as I collapse around that tentacle in my ass all too aware of it's composition. Even my heightened hearing didn't quit catch what was said if he said anything at all.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:07 pm

"Was surprised..." the disembodied voice spoke, now sounding so human, so complete that it would fool even the most careful listener as the tentacles shifted away, letting her rest. The suckers on her nipples eased off and just hung on without sucking on her, and most, if not all of the attacks on her erogenous zones stopped as she lay slack in his grip. She took her time recovering from the onslaught as the tentacles shifted again in their targets - now the muscular lengths working against her tendons, providing a superb massage to her strained body that felt so utterly pleasant and relaxing that it felt like her exhaustion was dripping out from her cunt along with that gel he had shot into her. The shifting length remained inside her all through this time, its motions shifting from rapid thrusting, to a very slow, very erotic massage of her insides that complemented the tentacles working and kneading out her exhaustion as she was lowered into a bed of writhing tentacles.

A few minutes - or was it hours? passed like this, the girl just lying there, her eyes closed and enjoying the sensation of the combination of pleasant, tropical warmth and the smooth massage being given to her. The occasional nodule-lined length would brush against her nipples to keep her libido up, and smaller, tongue-like lengths settled around her nethers to service her, the relaxing gels being applied to her lips and worked in by what almost felt like fingers kept her awake in the dark. The sound of rain now almost felt like the gentle waves at a beach as the tentacles once again groped her tits, while a ridge-loaded set of lengths explored her thighs and ass once more. The squirming mass buried in her ass twitched, as if promising new heights of pleasure...

"Want more?" he finally spoke.

Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:47 pm

Surprised? Well yes in a way. Most of my experiences weren't pleasurable outside of the time I spent with Doctor Saladin. Here, on this island it was a mixed experience though I was never one to shy away from pleasure. Not that there was much choice in running. I did that once but the circumstances had been different. It wasn't so much to get away but I had regressed and had been caught up in a simple game then. My intention had been to get the cute blond to give chase and with my speed she would have certainly caught up.

I didn't realize that there was something else out there watching … oh well, it wasn't a bad experience.

Pain more often then pleasure came. I was sort of use to each though when it came down to it I rather be feeling pleasure. To keep it simple it felt nice.

“Actually yeah,” I answered as I was laid back against the carpet of tentacles. They were less aggressive now but many had remained latched on to me. Others stirred me up sexually attaching to my still dripping pussy or creamy thighs.

Did I nod off? I can't say how long I was kept like that. Only that my arousal was kept up even if I did pass out. My body had been relaxed stirred back to the present only by him speaking.

Gone was that disjointed speech and alien accent. It was like he was a fluent speaker all along. It really didn't matter to me if he had been pretending all this time or learned the language in record time. Which under normal circumstances would have been a marvel in itself had I thought upon it.

I found myself nodding in response before realizing that I didn't hear the rain any longer nor was I still leaking out all over the place. My pussy still glistened with arousal and even twitched from time to time. Those muscle spasms rippling through my legs and into my stomach.

“It stopped raining? Did I fall asleep?” Exactly how long had I been here?

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Fri Sep 18, 2020 2:04 am

“It stopped raining? Did I fall asleep?” she asked, as he dug a few inches deeper into the earth, leaving behind a pile of debris to shield himself from the unusual weather. Water, from the sky! Then again, precipitation must have been a surprising thing for someone who had lived most of his life underwater. No surprise - even the rumble of thunder felt muffled from where he was now.

As she nodded in response to his question, the more slack tentacles that had been content to just lie around nearby perked up, once more zeroing in on her previously identified erogenous zones. Instead of an all-out attack, they took their time wrapping around her limbs, exploring her body and that appeared to set off a chain reaction, motion and scent drawing larger tentacles to her body as they began to douse her body in that relaxing, oily substance that seemed to numb her skin slightly before they wicked into the skin, leaving it able in a state of heightened awareness - the subtle motions of air inside the pod gave her some idea of what was moving nearby and what was not. She had been out for a few of minutes, but in her state of relaxation - the rejuvenative nanites working its way through her bloodstream must've worked off a lot of internal fatigue.

In response, a familiar set of suckers latched onto her tits and neck, another just below her chest, and one other on her hip, the fleshy appendages coiling around her body and groping her tits and ass as he worked her back towards a state of arousal from where she lay faceup, staring at the black void of this tiny chamber. The thing in her ass finally moved, pulling out slowly so as not to push her too hard - then her sensitive lips picked out motion before the tapered, tough head eased her clit's hood open with a delicate touch. The 'head', lined with twitching nodules that almost felt like fingertips, brushed up against her quivering pussy - carefully applying proper lubrication onto her mound. The scent was different - definitely a lot more muskier and thicker than the light scent of the gel that he had used on her beforehand. It wasn't unpleasant, but she would find herself breathing deeper, quieter as the aerosols began to spread.

"My turn now." He breathed out.

Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:20 am

I found myself facing upward based on the fact that I felt something beneath me. I was laying flat and while I could have been pressed to the ceiling the simple fact that my hair wasn't dangling downward made me rule that out. Tentacles came to life. I felt several of the small ones latching on to my skin. Tiny mouth like suction cups holding them in place. Others were stirred up moving in on me, around me.

The scent was muskier, it felt warmer. Entwined with all that had been the aroma of sex. I was well aware that a tentacle was still in my ass feeling it as it slowly drew back.

“OH!” One of the smaller ones, a flatter one, focused in on my clit causing me to shudder against the multiple sensations.

Smaller finger-like tentacles fondled my nether lips. Applying lubrication, the source of this new scent. Was it different? It felt different in the fact that it wasn't cool upon contact until it was rubbed in. Whatever the case I felt myself tingling in anticipation, my own juices beginning to flow.

Then he spoke. “Well don't keep me waiting.” Eagerly my chest rises and falls making me well aware of the attached tentacles with each intake of breath.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Fri Sep 18, 2020 5:26 pm
Reply to topic   [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next