View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:00 pm

Reply to topic  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Crash Course (for Katsurou) 

Post Re: Crash Course (for Katsurou)
“Well don't keep me waiting.” she breathed out, her voice now clearly tinged with arousal as she yielded.

That's hot. he thought.

Jostling against the hood of her clit for a moment, the agile tentacle then curled around as a much-larger, more muscled and perfectly smooth tentacle pressed against her lips for a moment, as if ascertaining that it could find its dive into her sopping-wet honeypot a workable plan. The spongy head provided some leeway for her as it pressed down onto her, but by and large, it was too large for her pussy to take. He could push it, but not right now - she wasn't exactly ready to take something THAT big.

Instead, it shifted around, applying the ridges on its underside to her clit, and working the small, sensitive button of hers like how a violinist would play an instrument. Meanwhile, something quite pleasurable, yet of a somewhat more manageable size crossed paths with the larger tentacle that was now rubbing her natural lubricant all over her nethers, mons and thighs. This alien cock followed a remarkably similar pattern, pressing against her lips, the heads shifting across the flesh of her cunt twitching to give her more sensations to experience. A pair of slender lengths coiled around her ankles, gently guiding her legs into a more comfortable posture as he began to slowly penetrate her, seeming to listen if she was having trouble taking the alien cock...

As the segmented heads slid into her snatch, the suckers on her tits went to work, the hard, yet balanced tugging on her tits pushing her into making those hot, lewd noises with her mouth. The way the microscopic bumps moved across her nipples as they sucked on her worked to drive her higher into the throes of passion as the larger length that couldn't punch its way into her now sniffed around her rear, feeling her up and exploring her currently unoccupied rear end. The way the myriad skin layers of the tentacle teased her skin, working the best parts of a massage and an erotic groping, he was confident that she would be eager for more once he was done with this.

PM me anytime if you want to arrange a session.

Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:28 pm

“Ungh!” Instead of complying straight away he teased me further. My blood boiling as one of the larger tentacles began poking around. Muscular and smooth that spongy tip prodded against me causing my back to arch.

No way! It wasn't going to fit!

Before I could brace against the pain it would have caused it slid away from me. I soon discovered that that the tentacle wasn't entirely smooth. Ridges lined it's underside caressing my clit and further stirring up my juices that had been rubbed in against me like the gel was.

Tentacles secured my ankles while the larger member was replaced by a smaller tentacle that went to work teasing my senses as a renewed attack on my tits began. I was keenly aware of each throb of my heart that sent a pulse of blood to my erect clit and nipples as they were touched and manipulated.

Sparks of pleasure radiated out of me and spiraled through me. I had been so caught up in it that it took a moment for all these sensations to catch up to me. The larger tentacle redirected it's focus to my ass. I felt it sliding along an ass cheek and prodding along my anus. It felt pleasurable but at the same time a jolt of fear rushes through me.

How did it expect to fit? Yet I could not deny that what he was doing thus far kept me on the edge of my feet so to speak.

“It's AHHH too BIG!” I gasp, my hands bunching into fists as the cock tentacle presses inside me. Of course I meant the other one at my back door but I figured he'd know what I meant since I was bucking my hips up in effort to take more of the other one after being riled up.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Mon Sep 21, 2020 2:29 am

“It's AHHH too BIG!”

This time, it ignored her protest completely as the large head continued to prod around her rear, the fleshy head rubbing against her rims to relax her rear. At the same time, the tentacles working to pleasure her tits stepped things up a notch, more suckers latching onto the underside of her breasts as they continued to grope and massage her tits hard, each wavelike motion working through her bosom bringing her new variables of pleasure as he tugged on her nipples eagerly - but even then he remained calm, so as not to accidentally injure her.

Satisfied that her rear was properly lubricated, the large head pressed onto the hole, and for a moment, it seemed like he was going to let the large tentacle punch through her. Tense seconds passed as it continued to subtly quiver in position before the head split open, and a narrower, smoother length emerged from the depths. This smaller length easily worked its way past her sphincter, the segmented sections providing her with a new dose of pleasure as it wormed its way back into her. The lubrication from her previous anal round and its velvet-smooth skin permitted it to slide through with ease, as the twitching heads left behind on her ass massaged her rear as they shifted around to 'seal' her anal hole. Like a blooming flower, the large tentacle continued to split further as she took more of his length, sending fresh waves of pleasure up her body.

Next, after calculating just how much she could safely take, he began to adjust the width and girth of his central cock as he prepared to take her. Finally satisfied, he shifted the flesh back to reveal the shaft and had the tapered head 'lick' her pussy, the tough flesh working in the musky lubrication into her skin, sending a wave of relaxation through her body before it settled on her lips, slowly working them apart as the tapered, coil-like head finally slid into her vaginal canal. The ropy layers of flesh provided her with an exquisite taste of what was to come as it filled her up while avoiding stretching her out too much as it was sunk into her depths - inch by inch, slowly to give her maximum pleasure. The textures on his central shaft continued to shift around, giving her cunt so much more to enjoy.

"I trust this is better?" the disembodied voice spoke, now almost sounding... human.

Mon Sep 21, 2020 3:11 am

It didn't relent, that larger appendage at my ass licking and prodding with that spongy tip. Other suckers and nodules latch onto my tits as they roughly moved back and forth. My breasts collided together more than once, my nipples in heaven as they so moved against me.

I felt my heart beating heavily in my throat anticipating that larger tentacle. When it happened I felt it split as it nested a smaller appendage. One solid tentacle becoming three, two flopping out to the sides hugging my ass checks while I felt the advancement of the third. Not as big but definitely filling. Each segment separated by a divet. Smooth and rectangular. It was as if each segment was a strangely shaped anal bead each roughly the same size as the last. With all that gel affecting my senses I was aware of the small differences that I may have missed otherwise.

“OH YEAH!”

The other tentacle played with my sex. When it did finally take me I was on edge. But it wasn't quick either savoring the conquest with each and every slow inch it advanced. I felt full, well nearly so. But both holes were more than satisfied. Each stroke brought forth a warm buzz that kept me on edge.

Yes!” I answer. Or was that a gasp of delight. Both maybe. I'm uncertain though I quickly move on while I'm still able to.

“Feed me!” My mouth stretches open as far as I could manage, which does little to stop the gasps radiating at the back of my throat. They sound different now but constant as I feel that burning. I was on edge and about to slip over it again.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:39 am

"Good... good..." the voice sounded... further away in the dark now.

The split segments of the large tentacle moved, groping her rear and playing with her body as individual 'fingers' after it split open, driving the length inside her deeper in, hard while the tapered cock continued to work its way inside her at a slow pace, taking its time to pleasure her good spots that the previous intruder mapped out. The skin appeared to move independently as it stopped every now and then to caress her most intense pleasure spots with a series of grooved ridges and nodules that seemed to pulse with an inner heat as they worked up her nethers.

The nodules inside the suckers that latched onto her tits paused in their rough groping for a few seconds, then sprayed her nubs with a direct dose of that sense-enhancing gel, the tiny 'tongues' then rubbing the oily liquid into the flesh before they picked up the pace again, with a large fifth tentacle joining the fray as it slid between the cleavage of her tits, its rough, ridged body serving to pleasure her even more as it moved roughly against the motions of her lubricated valley.

“Feed me!”

That was when she opened her mouth, making a request to be fed. He had to pause for a split second to translate her words, before shrugging and lowering the mass above her head down to her face, the tentacles exploring her facial features for a moment before finding her mouth. Two in particular settled in front, one with a flat, fleshy head backed by raised ridges and the other a headless mass of constantly shifting nodules with tiny, eyelike slits inset into its length. Much as he would have just jammed both lengths into her throat, he correctly deduced that she could only take one without breaking her jaw. So, he waited for her to pick one with her tongue...

Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:25 am

Those tentacles continue their assault against me. Heightened senses make me all too aware of the frenzied movements that fill me. Each nodule, rivet and bump that presses against my stretched walls fills me with incredible heat. While it works its way through me I'm lifted up by the one in my ass only being pressed back down with the one lodged in my pussy.

In truth that one had been going faster practically pressing me into the ground before the one in my ass bottomed out and lifted me upward only for the other to hammer me back down.

My ass cheeks were fondled by that split tentacle cock while other tentacles rub against my tits. Gel erupts over them with those mouths licking and rubbing the cool substance in that warms quickly. My nipples felt harder though they remained the same. Only now I feel them sting with each caressing motion.

A tentacle snakes between my breasts while two others are presented to me. I am aware that there are two. My choice is made, only because it was the first one I selected. My tongue licked over the tip of the flatter one only because it came within range first. I lifted my head and neck upward stretching out until I feel that tentacle in my mouth. Guiding it along with strong suction my lips curl around it, I make swallowing actions to help guide it into my throat.

Now I feel full with all three of my holes filled. Moaning out with content around the tentacle in my throat I feel that pleasure churn up my insides until it is utterly useless in holding back. With a flood of my juices I cum hard around that tentacle pumping away at me. My walls close around both those tentacles while my lips close even tighter against the one in my mouth that does little to muffle the cry of ecstasy that escapes me.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:02 am

As she made her choice to service the ridged intruder, the second tentacle coiled lightly around her neck, the slits opening to exude what felt like a mildly cool minty spray onto her neck and throat, causing the muscles to relax as the first tentacle slowly descended into her depths as she cleverly bypassed her gag reflexes by 'swallowing' the length as it slowly went into her. This lasts only for a moment before all three intruders in her begin to go even faster, causing her to let out a delightful moan as her body is taken over the edge and she orgasms several times in quick succession.

Riding out her climax to the very end, the first one to yield inside her is the length inside her ass - as it appears to explode inside her, flooding her insides with hot gel that speeds along her insides feeling like a massage. This causes her to contract on the tentacle in her nethers, the cock in her cunt now twitching as it peeled back to reveal the main ducts as it welled up in pleasure, before flooding her cunt and womb with cum. While it doesn't feel as good as the sense-enhancing drugs he had been using on her, the subtle warmth of his ejaculate filled her up fully. Even after spewing so much, the cock continued to fuck and stir the hot mass inside her, pushing more of the cum into her womb proper.

Not to be outdone, the things eagerly fucking her jugs squeezes her tits together, forcing her bosom to squeeze the ducts of the tentacle wedged in her cleavage - resulting in a more powerful spray of cum all over her tits and neck. The suckers that were roughly tugging on her nipples ease off and pop away, letting more of those flat-headed tentacles rub the sense-enhancing gel onto her tits much like a masseuse would to apply lotion or suntan. Her breasts, sensitive already due to the rough sucking and fucking she had gotten, would be further enhanced by the gel as he continued to molest her tits.

All through this, the ridged length in her mouth was fucking her throat-pussy with reckless abandon as she learned how to take the length completely, as she cleverly adjusted her breathing to remain independent despite the best efforts of the tentacle now plumbing the depths of her throat eagerly. It would take several minutes, but then she would feel his ridges swell as he bottomed out in her throat-pussy, ejaculating more of that gel into her stomach before slowly drawing itself out of her. The things in her ass and cunt remained, still hard despite having spewed up several fistfuls of gel and cum respectively into her.

Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:24 am

Now full those cocks attack me with speed. I can feel the air being dispelled as puffs land against my gel smeared skin again and again. My mind battled the new sensations that I feel with my mouth. I am overwhelmed with that transformation, each thrust sending a stabbing pleasure through me.

The large tentacle in my ass erupts first. Spewing more of that gel inside me my anal muscles fold around it even as it ceases movement it's still nice and thick. It may have went still but those other tentacles on my ass cheeks continue to mold and squeeze me almost as if they are searching for something.

The unselected tentacle coils around my throat misting out a rather pleasant gas. The smell is minty mixing with the scent of sex within the confined space. My neck relaxing in that loose grasp allowing the one in my mouth an easier time of things.

The innards of my ass feel warm like I was just subjected to a massage. My pussy injected with that gel cum not long after my trembling body is caught up in another orgasm those the tentacle doesn't stop pushing that substance in deep as it continues.

My aching breasts are pushed together causing me to feel more of the tentacle pushing between them. Mouths run across my breasts, nipples sting against the air sensitive to this touch. Even more gel sprouts against my chest.

“UHHHGOD!!!” I choke out around the tentacle in my mouth hardly a coherent sound. Another orgasm strikes me, my toes curl up and while I'm in that semi coherent state he surprises me with even more cum that flows into my sensitive throat, a throat that's quivering around him.

There is no taste, he's well beyond my tongue. Yet a moment later that sense enhancing gel strikes. The sensation isn't as odd as my mouth being converted and so sensitive as it was. Yet I am aware of what I had for breakfast again as if consuming it for a second time. And that was lunch … it was the same taste I would have gotten before vomiting though this time nothing rises up into my throat.

Glistening with gel he remains still in me at last. I can't recall how many orgasms enveloped me or how long it had been. It could have been minutes or hours. I had been one bundle of nerves as soaked as I would have been if caught out in that rain.

My mouth free I feel a dribble of that gel-cum rolling down the side of my mouth. As I come around it is clear that he isn't finished with me especially since those other tentacles were still inside me. I could feel them, their nodules and rivets, that excess of cum that each plugged up.

“Oh wow!” It is all I can say. Even as I say it I feel pleasure rippling through my throat. Even breathing brings with it a pleasant caress that keeps me on edge.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:26 am

The cum would feel thicker as the seconds dripped past, shoved deeper into her womb, gaining a thicker consistency as it was allowed to drip into her most intimate depths as he ceased to move, but keeping her nethers and rear plugged properly, only shifting slightly to 'stir' the liquid masses inside her every now and then. He didn't need to have his catch wired up to see that she was at her limit - any further and she would faint. Stifling the urge to keep going, he adjusts his grip on her, shifting her through the gap with his tentacles until he puts her back in the 'bed' of tentacles which eagerly swarm over her again.

Instead of the hard-attacking suckers, the next 'guests' to arrive at her tits are soft, smooth tongue-like objects dripping with cool, oily drool that feel so good against her reddened tits. They lick around for a bit, before settling like miniature snakes around her erect nipples, providing a relaxing surge of relief to her exhausted nubs. They continue to twist around her red-colored nipples before starting to slowly lick them, again taking particular care not to drive her over the edge.

The lengths on her wrists ease off as well, slowly guiding her arms down and the things coiled in her thighs slowly uncoil off, letting her legs rest on what appears to be a warm, throbbing wall of flesh that lets her sink into itself very slightly. The smaller lengths below swarm around her, coiling around each other until a 'chainmail sheet' is formed - lowering itself around her tits and torso as he lets her come down from her incredible experience. Even now, she hyperventilated, and he continued to pump in oxygen-rich air for her to breathe, careful not to overwhelm her. Aside from the light touch of the tentacles on her ankles, her arms and the fleshy 'blindfold' that now massaged her head and neck as he guided her head onto a fleshy ridge, the thrum of the creature's many hearts providing a delicate massage to the hardworking human's head.

“Oh wow!” she finally moans out, clearly spent.

"I trust that you enjoyed yourself?" he speaks once he's sure she is coherent.

Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:16 am

Corked up by those members I feel that cum harden. It never quit becomes solid but feels semi-solid. Almost like gelatin within me that jiggles every so often when I breath or one of those tentacles move as the substance is stirred within me, as if to prevent the substance from becoming lumpy.

Every movement sends a shiver through me as sensitive parts, made more so because of that gel, blaze. I gasp with each movement. Those tentacles like the wands of a conductor orchestrating a symphony of pleasure. Even as I am moved back to the bed of tentacles I feel each movement keenly.

Though I am never pressed over the edge again I am brought close. Tentacles uncoil from my limbs only to cage up my torso instead. Others sweep over my sensitive breasts. Pink and red in places they are more gentle this time around ridding them of that sting in my nipples and soreness there.

I get lost in the rhythmic movement of the tentacles that sweep against me. Exclaiming in pleasure he responds to me when I'm a bit more coherent.

“Yes I did,” I answer feeling so full even if my mouth is absent of a tentacle. The cum in my belly only adds to the gel that is stuffed inside me. It still sloshes around tingling those sensitive spots with warm delight. Heightened senses make me aware of each flow and shift inside me keeping me on the brink right where he wants me, powerless to fight against such pleasure.

My mouth, even with such few words emitted, tingles with that sensitivity as air passes by it. Each breath stirring too in such a maddening way. I wonder how long it will last. Is it permanent? How will I deal with it if it were if even breathing in too much could set me off.

I have no choice right now but to draw in that oxygenated air. I try to regulate my breathing in order to keep my head a little clear but even breathing feels so good.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:26 am

"Good, good..."

He notched up the oxygen pumps just a bit, forming a cool breeze on her face and watched with curiosity as her blood oxygen levels continued to rise back at an exponential rate - human lungs must be really dense to be taking up all that oxygen up so rapidly. Still, it was good to know that she wouldn't pass out just yet. So, he focused on applying more of that cool, soothing liquid across her body. Satisfied that her breasts had received a thick coat of the cool, semi-liquid ooze, he focused on her stomach and neck, continuing to apply the relaxing liquid to her body. The blindfold only enhanced her sense of touch as the fleshy lengths continued to explore her body, leaving trails of the stark gel on her skin for a moment before smaller lengths traced her arms, rubbing it into her skin, leaving her a lot more sensitive than she remembered.

Her breathing slowly returned to normal as he allowed her to rest. The tinge of arousal was still there, her sensitive body still subconsciously tracing the idle motions of the tentacles floating lazily above her. The subtle reddish marks slowly began to fade as he continued to slowly rub and massage them. Even the way she breathed the cool air being fanned across her face was enough to cause her some amount of arousal as her tongue idly explored her lips, the sense of touch further enhanced by the fact she had been blindfolded for quite a while.

From the right of where she lay, she heard distant, almost electronic chirps and the mass of quivering tentacles floating over her body began to move. The cock in her snatch began to ease out, using the cum as a makeshift lubricant as it drew out of her, finally allowing the thick mass of cum in her nethers to drip slowly out of her. Each thumb-sized drop felt as if it took at eternity to form, finally splattering against the split tentacle buried in her ass, rousing it from what felt like a deep slumber. Little by little, it drew out the cock from inside her so as not to overdo it on the arousal for her. With her battered pussy finally unplugged, the thick cum continued to drip ever so slowly out of her, each heavy glob feeling like gentle fingers on her lips as it continued its journey out of her.

That's when the segmented thing inside her ass gave a slight twitch, sending new sensations of pleasure up her body.

Mon Oct 05, 2020 3:38 am

A combination of cool gel and oxygen being pumped into these confines tackled my body. It was chilled causing goose bumps to form along my arms, my nipples still quit hard as they throb. This feels a bit different. My body kept aroused even as it is chilled.

My arms warmed up as he rubs against them. My sense of sight still cut off. I am all too aware of the band of muscle coiled about my head. Other tentacles bring streaks of that gel along me though it is the smaller more dexterous ones that paint my flesh with it, gradually warming the spots they focus on that streams through me.

Yet it feels different. I feel so much more from the appendages still within me, to the air circling around me that causes my flesh to tingle with arousal. The tentacle within my folds slowly slides from me. As it moves I feel the formation of cum first forming up on that tentacle as it drips downward towards the bed beneath me. Then when it finally pulls free after what seems like forever I feel these drops gathering up at my pussy lips until too heavy. Gravity pulls them away where each splash either against the bed below or more often the tentacle in my ass which returns to life like the antagonist in so many of those slasher flicks I saw.

Just when you think it's over the killer returns to life or isn't dead. The tentacle moves within me, warming me up from within. Large sections of my skin that had been untouched were still cold contrasting those spots that had been treated by the smaller tentacles.

“Uh! Cold! Hot!” My mind battles against these sensations. Though as the words slip past my lips I feel the vibrations of air against them. They are hit with a wave of pleasure forcing me to moan out. The contrast in temperatures, the further awakening of my senses threatens to overwhelm me with how keen they are.

I can hear each heart beat in my ears. Even that pulse is arousing in a way that I can not quit describe. It's as if I'm burning up from within. Yet that is dwarfed by those small movements of that tentacle. Each one titanic sending a shiver through my very soul.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:11 pm

Whatever it was doing in her ass, it felt good - warm heat suffusing through her finally balanced out the warmth and coolness of the surroundings as it continued to work inside her, the shifting 'skin' of the appendage servicing her insides for a while before slowly withdrawing out of her so as not to give her too much of a jolt. The tentacles above her continued to explore her tits, providing a welcome set of sensations to balance out the cool air with the warmth of its flesh as it continued to grope her tits, rewarding her hard nipples with a delicate lick every now and then.

More of the unseen lengths roiling about below her continued to massage the powerful, fleshy brace bound to her back, the lengths now fully aware of how to move to cause maximum comfort and pleasure while minimizing any pain she might have, the drugs in her system effectively flushing away the flickers of pain that managed to drip through before her mind could comprehend it. Satisfied, the lengths began to coil around her bare arms and legs once more, providing her limbs with an extremely comfortable cushion that also doubled as a massage. More of those distorted chirps from further away sounded as the lengths wrapped around her neck, waist and thighs, the muscular flesh providing her with a place to rest her head.

The only noise in this fleshy cocoon now was the distant sound of raindrops striking against thick soil. Bound completely in the dark, she felt two fleshy 'fingers' exploring her drenched cunt again. Instead of penetrating her again, they continued to study the folds of her vulva for a moment before what felt like a warm, flat tongue pressed down against her mound.

"How does this feel?" the voice spoke again - now almost indiscernible from human speech. "Or, do you want more?"

Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:58 pm

The tentacle flowing through my ass in contrast to those playing over my breasts. The occasional lick against my nipples caused a vibration to flow through them down to the breasts themselves though any rippling effect was lost to the motion of those tentacles.

Others moved along the brace that wound around my back. For a change I don't feel any pain. Somewhat use to ignoring a minor throb as I was laid down. This was different in that I felt only a warmth infuse me. No pain, it actually felt good. I could only think that the gel or the mist had been responsible. Probably the later since the gel enhanced sensitivity so my back should have erupted in pain.

There was none of that. Though numerous tentacles wrapped against my arms and legs. Even my neck. With one already looped around my head and those wrapped around my torso and breasts I must have looked like an incomplete mummy. My thighs nudged farther apart a pair of the smaller tentacles creep around me. I feel them keenly at work spreading me open.

To my surprise a tentacle doesn't arrive. This one feels different, like a tongue. I shudder. My hands bunch up into fists.

“Oh!” The action catches me off guard only adding to the pleasure I feel.

His voice reaches my ears. It takes a moment for me to process the question as that attention stops allowing me to think.

“Incredible.” Did he mean more of what he just did or another tentacle? But I make my answer clear. “More of that please.” My body begging for it, juices pooling up between my thighs. I'm not above begging myself if that's what it took.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:20 am

“More of that please.” she responded.

He exhaled - almost pushed off the edge due to how excited he was, the powerful rush of air sounding like distant rumbling of thunder as he eagerly pumped more oxygen-rich air into his gills. Closing most of his eyes, he let the sensitive tips of the finer tentacles continue to quietly tease her netherlips as the flat organ resting upon her twitching mound continued to hum slightly - just below her hearing range, giving her an extremely pleasurable massage that sent waves of alternating pleasure and relaxation through her body.

She actually said please.

Little by little, the things wrapped around her body continued to follow a similar pattern - a subtle, low vibration, backed by eager fingers slowly working out the soreness and exhaustion from her body, and replacing them with relaxation and arousal. The thing wrapped around her neck was particularly delightful when it started to warm up, while narrow - wormlike lengths continued to knead her skin lightly, working in the cocktail of sense-enhancing gels into her skin.

Strange, flickering pinpricks started up on the small of her back, the feeling initial reminding her of the sensation of pins and needles as it spread - only to be replaced with a comfortable warmth that evoked images of a warm fireplace, or a tropical beach as the tentacles exploring her tits and between her legs melded closer together, even massaging her neck and shoulders as he sensed out her pleasure spots and awarding her with a relaxing massage first, before the inevitable arousal hit. The flat, tonguelike organ and its attendant narrow lengths felt so good against her cum-filled cunt as it serviced her. The tiny suckers on the main organ teased her sensitive lips, drawing the fleshy wall of the nodule-lined tentacle to remain 'docked' with her cunt - not exactly penetrating, but still feeling quite pleasurable as its skin seemed to shift this way and that under the firm embrace of the fleshy organ that sealed her twitching pussy.

He didn't leave her erect nipples alone for too long, though. The familiar lengths that had teased her nipples eased back, only for the sucker-tipped things to latch onto her nubs again, the sensation of getting fondled and lightly tugged on melding into one as he began to play eagerly with her tits, making sure she was being pleasured.

Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:04 am
Reply to topic   [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next