View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Crash Course (for Katsurou) 

Post Re: Crash Course (for Katsurou)
It didn't hurt to be polite. Of course please stop never worked. Maybe one day it would but I probably would never find out. I give in too easily. Of course my dark past made me unusual in that respect. If I didn't see the mushi throughout my life I would have seen all this as abnormal too. So after the first one attacked me in a fashion not unlike the humans of my past I simply accepted it.

Monstrosities and spirits were nothing new. Nor rape. So I guess my mind had been corrupted in that regard. I know that it changed me, that I was more open with my sexuality in order to take control of it rather than feeling like a victim. Which was what I was, there was no way I could have resisted but I didn't really think of that. Rather I gave in to the pleasure enjoying it instead of feeling shame.

I don't recall when that switch happened. It was long ago before I came to the island. A transition from one to the other happened without much thought on my part. It had to be about the time I successful ran away from that nightmare.

The tentacle around my neck warmed up. Delightful pinpricks of heat dash against my curved spine. Odd in that the only time I felt an explosion of heat there it was always painful often tied with me exerting myself too much.

Finer tentacles rub more of that gel against me making me all to aware of the heat in my breasts that were still being manipulated. My nether lips too had been fondled with pulled apart so that another tentacle laid across my slit. Present but not penetrating me. I can feel the underside of it slipping against me.

It teases me. I shiver in the grasp of all those tentacles that have folded around me.

“Oh! Ah!” I gasp taking in more of that oxygen rich air. Each motion keenly felt due to the gel enhancement. From their motion and even the air circulating around me. Most of my body feels like it's on fire. My body aches.

“Mmm, oh yes! That f-feels good.”

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:40 pm

As the waves of heat suffused her body, the nodules shifted up to massage the warmth into her body, the slick lengths keeping her balanced between a state of arousal and comfort as more of the lengths eased off her arms and legs, focusing more on massaging her tendons and muscles. The only duo of lengths that remained noticeable was the one(s?) on her neck and eyes, and the lengths around her thigh keeping her rear cushioned while the lengths below and above continued to swirl around her.

The tapered lengths continued to massage her pussy until the flat-headed length took over - the sensation of subtle arousal quickly peaking into a series of powerful sensations through her. It hadn't penetrated her - clearly looking several sizes too big for her pussy to take. Rather, it appeared to be working something onto her sensitive lips as the tentacles made sure she remained in position. Meanwhile, three more new tentacles closed in on her tits - the first one sliding through her cleavage while the other two coiled around her breasts. Working like a trio of synchronized arms, they squeezed her tits together, then apart, then she felt a thick wad of the gel being dumped on her chest, her sensitive skin gaining another level of awareness as the gel was rubbed onto her already sensitive breasts. The suckers on her nipples eased off as well - only to be replaced by a fresh pair that eagerly worked her erect nipples

“Mmm, oh yes! That f-feels good.”

It wasn't a penetration from the oversized organ humming away at her pussy, but a narrower tentacle exploring her ass that drew her attention. This new intruder felt like a flexible leather rope as it prodded around her ass for a moment, the fleshy head feeling utterly sublime against her skin. The way it rubbed against her anal hole caused her hole to twitch in anticipated pleasure as as it complemented the massage her well-worked cunt was getting as a reward.

Without missing a beat, the thing twitching in her cleavage began to move back and forth as he groped her breasts again - this time it was a perfectly balanced massage that hung between an erotic grope and a comfortable massage. Only the gel on her tits would prove to be the dealmaker as the twitching rod between her breasts continued to rub the stuff into her tits. The way it nicked easily into her skin reminded her of how suntan lotions would work as it sent relaxing waves of pleasure and comfort as the slick tentacles continued to work the stuff into her body.

And that was when she felt the intruder exploring her ass zero in on her hole, the large tip attempting to wriggle into her depths... the spongy tip felt incredibly good on her sensitive star...

PM me anytime if you want to arrange a session.

Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:54 am

I felt many of those tentacles unwinding from my skin. Numerous ones rubbing that gel into my skin starting an intense fire. Especially over the tattoos on my arm. It felt like I was getting them all over again, which had been uncomfortable more than painful. Rather than either of these I felt the spot as intense heat.

But my mind did not linger on it for long. More gel fell upon my chest. The sudden impact cold for a brief moment before a trio of tentacles began warming me up by rubbing my breasts and the gel. My skin felt as hot as the surface of the sun, my breasts in particular. All that attention caused my toes to curl. A moan escaping me as I inclined my head back as those tentacles groped me.

Another played with my back door while a larger one manipulated my sex. Daggers of pleasure worked through me. This situation wasn't ordinary. While I felt pleasure most times I wasn't the subject of such teasing. It certainly was rare during the times before the island if I discounted Saladin.

The teasing tentacle was too BIG. Certainly it had to split like the other. But what if it didn't? My thoughts brought back to the present as I felt that smaller tentacle fill my ass. Not only did it thrust but it twisted and turned moving like a serpent as it pressed into me.

“OHHH!!!”

My hips lifted upward pressing more firmly against the bigger tentacle. My mind unable to focus on just one point. My chest rising and falling with each breath causing me to feel even more stimulation as my body trembles in return. Both my arms stretch out to the sides as I fumble to grasp anything in order to jerk off a pair of tentacles on opposite sides of me.

With the enhanced senses it should have been easy to hone in on a pair. Currently they were being scrambled every which way so it was impossible to focus. With some effort and assistance I manage it just as I feel that explosion within me. I feel a glow somewhere within my chest that flows through me.

“OH MY GOD!!!!” I scream out as I come with that penetration knowing full well he is far from finished.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:15 am

Responding to the motion of her hips, the large head slowly works its way into the depths of her ass, causing her to vocalize her pleasure loudly. He had released her arms to see what she'd do with them - the fact that she wasn't trying to claw her way out of the pod was proof that he could count on her cooperation. While the head was somewhat oversized, it was quite spongy and firm, the narrower length behind it flowing into her with ease as the head presses up against her sensitive spots.

Meanwhile, the oversized tentacle at the gates of her nethers had remained stationary, doing something to her twitching pussy that caused her to feel really good - judging by how her body was now producing pleasure scents. The way it shifted around as it continued to casually massage her quivering cunt gave her an idea of just how large this tentacle was. She was right that it would be a question of extreme endurance to see if it would fit inside her. However, whatever it was doing - fucking her cum-packed cunt was not it. Regardless, the extremely narrow lengths that seemed to massage her pussy felt unusually good - as if they knew exactly where her pleasure points were, and used that knowledge to pleasure her even more.

The tentacles groping and fucking her tits didn't seem to hold back. Their frenzied strokes and eager gropes were a far fry from the smooth motions of the lengths in her ass and on her pussy. Even the suckers were having trouble holding on as the tentacles eagerly jostled against each other to 'play' on her tits.

Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:20 am

It was an odd sensation? My pussy and the area immediately around it had fallen asleep for lack of a better term. Like some times when my leg tingled if positioned in one spot for a while. The region tingled, I could feel it and those tentacles. A warmth flushed over me. The large tentacle doing something that I could not quit make out.

It felt moist laying there against my clit or was that some of the gel that melted against me? It was unclear. That tingling increased, ripples of pleasure stole through me as they grew larger and larger. More of my juices spilled out of me saturating the smaller tentacles that manipulated me.

“Oh! YEAH!” I squealed. The sound was alien to my ears as if someone else had been in the throes of ecstasy. My back shifted and attempted to arc though the brace of tentacles held me firm.

He continued to press into my ass, that whipping motion felt as if a live wire was making it's way inside me. When paired with what he was doing to my cunt in contrast to the rougher treatment of my hyper sensitive breasts I felt my own pleasure boiling up. Stretched tight like a rubber band until it broke and a sweet release came with it.

My hands dancing along the pair of tentacles I held. My grip tightened against them at the initial moment of release. Suckers slid against my breasts with those heavy motions and gropes.

My head comes up to the tentacle fucking my blazing tits, mouth opening I search out with my tongue grazing it, attempting to guide it in between my whimpers and moans of passion. I couldn't comprehend this bliss. It felt as if my body was being slowly transformed into a bundle of nerves some parts like my ass, pussy and breasts well ahead of the other parts of my body.

Slurping on that tentacle for a small while as I bask in that release I simply couldn't take it. I had no idea what he had in mind or had been doing but the second my mouth was cleared I heard myself speaking.

“I can't take it! Fuck me there too!” I then went back to sucking hard against the tentacle, the insides of my mouth just as sensitive trigger greater pleasure the more I sucked and the more it fucked. It muffling those sweet sounds that erupted from me as another release swept over me.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:23 pm

“I can't take it! Fuck me there too!”

In response to her part-plea, par-command, she would feel the the creature come to a confused halt for a few seconds as it attempted to decipher her words. It's decision done, the tentacles worked out a compromise - the thing in her mouth appeared to contract sharply, folding inwards onto itself, the soft ridges firming in up as it dropped a couple of inches from its girth as it slide into her throat. The warmth of the tough, spongy flesh felt quite pleasurable against her throat. Her gag reflex had been long since suppressed by her arousal.

The drops of ooze dripping past her tongue as it worked into her throat felt utterly superb - not overwhelmingly sweet, but with a warm tang that drew her attention as he shifted her head back just a bit to let the tentacle fuck her throat with ease. The runny juices being worked out by her tongue had made the entire thing relatively pleasant and he hoped that she would stick around for seconds.

Meanwhile, the things fucking her cleavage began to shudder - a dead giveaway of its incoming climax before it spurted out its own sticky cum all over her face. Satisfied that they had given her something new to try out, the tentacles groping her chest withdrew, leaving the powerful suckers on her nipples alone. Realizing that they had her tits all to themselves, the suckers clamped down on her nipples, eagerly tugging on her tits as they lay claim to her bosom. Her shuddering response worked its way down her body, her muscles contracting hard on the thing inside her ass as she continued to rut with the tentacles with wild abandon.

Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:55 pm

He had not taken me there and it was driving me mad. Instead a tentacle contracted and pressed into my throat. It had already been transformed being an additional sensitive point. In a way it felt as good as something pressing into my pussy which only convulsed around nothing.

My walls slick with want, muscles contracting as more liquid goodness swept over my tongue and down my throat. There was no gagging, he had already suppressed that, and I had been reminded of how good it felt. My head tilted back and secured as my melons were toyed with both felt so sensitive that they would burst.

At first I thought they had until cool droplets splashed against my face. More of that gel of course. My eyes spared from getting any in them my cheeks, lips and chin felt that chill until tentacles broke away from my breasts to rub it in against my skin.

A pair of suckers had been left behind twisting against my aching nipples even as the tentacle beneath me continued to press into my ass. Again I felt overwhelmed by all the sensations that swept over me. My toes curled, my back arched as much as it could.

“MHHHAHHH!” I cry out against the tentacle in my mouth as I succumb to the pleasure once more.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:31 am

Satisfied that she was sufficiently distracted by sucking on the length that now plied her throat, he then worked his central cock onto her throbbing cunt, the lips parting ever-so-slightly as the spongy head touched them. A few drops of her nectar, now flowing freely from her lubricated the head as it caressed her cunt. It continued to let her jostle her hips against it as a warm-up, before pressing against her lips. Making sure that she could take it without taking undue damage, the thing began to slide ever-so-slowly into her, the ridges and nodules lining its length accurately getting to 'feel' up her most sensitive spots inside her as it continued its implacable journey inwards.

Meanwhile, the things on her tits had eased off. Clearly exhausting themselves as they sucked hard on her nipples, the sucker-tipped lengths finally withdrew - but not before he shifted a mass of smaller lengths onto her tits that slowly caressed and felt them up - the delicate touch complementing the hard groping and sucking she had to endure. Finger-like lengths glided across the skin of her sensitive breasts as they were licked, squeezed and then - the familiar sensation of microscopic pinpricks near her nipples, followed immediately by a soft warmth that felt so pleasant as the tentacles continued to grope her.

As the tentacle cock now fucking her cunt slowly pushed itself into a good pace to pleasure her, the thing in her ass began to draw out slowly - letting her sensitive rims experience the sensation of its flesh being drawn across it as it was slowly pulled out of her.

Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:10 pm

He experiments with my body. That large spongy cock rubbing against my dripping sex as others feast on my tits. I drink down the tentacle in my mouth feeling the insides of my cheeks, tongue and throat blossom. I felt good, the cock in my ass lifting me up against the other tentacle which halted my advance and pressed me back down.

Then it advanced. “AHHH IT'S TOO BIG!” Yet there was no pain. Perhaps it had been the impossibility of it within my mind. That spongy tip squeezed flatter gaining a foothold within me. Slow was it's advance while I could not ignore it's twin at my rear. That one got smaller opposed to this other one.

Different tentacles, different textures. This one was more like a sponge collapse as it pressed forth as if it were being wrung out then expanding when inside me as if it inflated by absorbing my juices.

My breasts were freed for a short time. Other tentacles replaced the retreating ones picking up where they left off. I could even feel tingles all about them feeling as if tiny needles were jabbing them. Maybe they were from all I knew. My mind had been altered with the gel and mist. Not to mention how my mouth was transformed receiving as much pleasure as I gave.

“Mmrph!” My hips lift as I find myself in the throes of pleasure once more. It's hard to say which one tentacle set me off or whether a combination did it. Maybe all of them. I don't know as I dance between the trio.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:47 pm

Despite her protests, her body seemed to take the cock in her cunt with ease, instinctual motions 'drawing' the cock further inside as it worked through her with ease. It must have taken particular care to properly lubricate her. Maybe that's what those smaller things had done? That's when her sense-enhanced pussy felt the cock split apart into three heads as it bottomed out in her. Each fleshy head pressed against a particularly sensitive spot as her box filled out. For a moment, it remained still, letting her get used to the mass inside her before he started to move. Slowly at first as he made sure she could take it - then, faster and faster.

All through this, the thing in her ass had been slowly pulling itself out, and finally wormed free of her powerful, crushing embrace. Seconds stretched out to minutes as another, less rigid tentacle took its place. Its tapered tip teased her rim for a moment, letting her body open the passage thanks to her improved muscle control. Her rear hole was slathered thick with her juices and his cum, and the smooth intruder easily managed to slide into her ass. The grooved ridges on this otherwise plain tentacle worked hard to tease her sensitive points as it worked its way inside her.

Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:13 pm

It continued to press inside me, a moan formed deep within my throat causing tremors to vibrate against that tentacle there. Invisible sound waves bashed against my throat enticing me even further given the shift within them that transformed my mouth.

Stuffed the large cock split inside me. Three separate tentacles independent of one another began to explore me. Each like a hot brand touching upon my sensitive bits. I wriggled in his grasp as if I had been locked into an electric chair. Pleasure sweeping over me in waves that I had not ever experienced before. My mind stolen away from wondering how or why.

Slowly it moved inside me as the one in my rear slowly exited. I felt each inch the tentacle cocks transversed. I was all too aware of each ridge and nodule. When it freed itself I felt the flow of cum and other juices leak out. Soon a smaller appendage poked around back there. The first leaving me gaping my sphincter slowly contracting with each heart beat only for it to being it's advance before I had fully closed.

Opened back up I felt it press inside me. Each muscle collapsing around it as I gasped around the member in my mouth. Hands running over other lengths as I tended to it. Filled once again I trembled violently again as another release stole over me swiftly followed by another as he continued to explore all three of my holes.

My mind swimming against the surreal sensations that flow over me. If not for the tentacle brace I would have been flopping all over the place. It held me still enough though I still spasmed in that tentacle embrace.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:04 pm

The many lengths still wrapped around her limbs and body kept her from shaking around too much - all too aware of aggravating her injury, it seemed. The muscular, almost prehensile cock in her cunt kept her steady, her honeypot filled out as it began to draw its rich, textured length across her well-lubricated insides. The constant motions of the ridges made sure to keep her on edge as they started off slow, giving her time to take in his length, opening herself up further to receive its twitching mass as her body continued to spasm, roughly milking the intruder with her body's instinctual motions.

When the next intruder worked its way up her leg, her body shifted slightly to make room for this new tentacle as it worked its way to her rear, the rounded tip pressing against her for a moment before pushing its way into her ass. A rumble of pleasure worked through his body as her experienced hole took it in, subtly teasing the underside of the 'head' as it did.

"This... feels incredible." he breathed out as she continued to eagerly take the assault on her dripping nethers, the smaller things clinging on for dear life as her hips bucked against the larger intruder that now was ravishing her, letting her ride wave after wave of unstoppable pleasure that crashed against her mind with each powerful upstroke. Perhaps it was her enhanced senses, or perhaps it was instinct - but she felt the nodules in the cock stiffen up, the ridges go into overdrive as he continued to pound her depths. He was close to finishing off, it seemed...

Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:08 pm

He moves slowly in between my thighs. Each ridge and nodule keenly felt as that member pushes in deeper. Every portion of my passage is stretched out around him. It tingles with sensitivity making me fully aware of it's advance and retreat.

Another tentacle creeps along my leg. Winding around my thigh as it deviates. Seeking my rear as it presses inside me. I feel hot all over, another moan stifled by the tentacle in my mouth making it feel oh so good.

I am beside myself as pleasure hits me. This constant barrage corresponds with the swell I feel. I am made aware that I am not the only one experiencing this bliss as my holes are used.

Feeling the shifting of smaller tentacles on my hips I have no idea if I'm actually shaking them loose or he's relaxing his hold against me. My movements restricted I'm held fast more or less. Other tentacles still cares, squeeze and lick my breasts.

“Mmmphahhh!!!” I don't even attempt to comment. The statement was probably rhetorical anyway. My whole body feels as if it's searing. A hot brand being applied to me as I find myself a slave to pleasure. Cumming hard I'm only able to squeeze down on that cock because of it's nature.

Each movement now only draws out that orgasm for as long as he continues to move inside me. At this rate it wouldn't be long before I passed out against these remarkable sensations.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:42 am

The contraction of her soaked honeypot came so suddenly that a cry of surprise was wrung from its makeshift voice box as her body clenched down on the sensitive ridges, driving the cock in her twitching cunt to finally ejaculate, sending torrent after torrent of fresh, warm and thick seed right into her womb. As it fills out, another climax crashes through the girl's body, the spasm barely controlled by the lengths binding her arms and legs. For a few moments, the tentacle cock lies inside her, shuddering in delight as her body wrings the last few drops of cum from the tubules before slowly pulling away. As the fleshy length clears out of her cunt, an odd sensation of full numbness passes onto her dripping pussy - the only sensation she could feel was the slow, soft motions of the smaller tentacles as they continued to shift and move just above her mons.

Another chirp - now sounding so far away that her ears strained to hear it above her moans.

The things groping her tits and the length inside her ass slows down, the rapid-fire strokes slowly working into longer, slower strokes as each attempts to bottom out in her. Powerful, muscular things tweak and tease her nipples as he guides her into a second, slower climax as he continues to have his way with her. The weak trickle of cum seeping down her leg stop as the lengths on her cunt weave together to form a barrier preventing her body from purging the cum from her slightly swollen womb. Pressed against her lips, the tentacles pressed down slightly on her to keep her in place as he began to bring her to the brink of her endurance.

Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:41 pm

Wow!

I can feel the flow of fluid shoot through me. Just as if I placed a hose into my mouth. The flow is strong, I feel it rushing into me, filling me even as my body shifts and swells as it contains that liquid inside me. My ears hear the sounds of pleasure. His, mine, it all entwines together.

A numbness spreads over me. My sex and legs tingle after a time. While he slows down I have trouble distinguishing if my senses are coming down as I struggle to hear that distant chirp. To the contrary it seems many parts of me are still blazing with sensitivity.

My tits and nipples for one. Each still licked and twisted. My mouth for another grants an euphoric sensation even as that tentacle slows down. I'm kept at my wits end even as it slows. My orgasm drawn out and kept alive all the while. Maybe it's a string of orgasms that seem like one long one, I'm unsure as one feeds into another.

Some cum trickles out of me. I can feel that dampness rolling down my thighs. I can also feel tentacles forming a barrier to contain that overflow too. I have no clue as to when the inflation would stop. I'm at the end of my wits, barely coherent. It was as if he stopped just short of sending me into unconsciousness. And yet not entirely stopping either as he kept me right on the brink with that slower pace.

I hear my own garbled moans. They still sound loud enough so my senses hadn't faded after all. So easily he could force me over the edge choosing instead to keep me on it while drawing out more orgasmic bliss.

Tentacles braced against me. I had no idea what he was about to do though if I had my wracked body would have welcomed it.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:16 pm
Reply to topic   [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next