View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:17 pm

Reply to topic  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Crash Course (for Katsurou) 

Post Re: Crash Course (for Katsurou)
It was with significant effort that he managed to shrug the torpor of orgasm out of his mind and push the smaller lengths into her depths. Masked by the liquid bounty filling her womb, they swept slowly around inside her, sending more waves of pleasure through her as they finally withdrew from her body, forming part of the harness that held the liquid mass inside her from dripping out. Her second synchronous climax hit just as the barrier slid across her well-used pussy. A rough contraction attempted to shoot the cum out of her, which the fleshy lengths resisted as they began to work on her now that they had a solid grip on her quivering nethers. Her senses enhanced even further, she would be vaguely aware of how the narrow lengths under the fleshy barrier were giving her nethers a slow, delicate massage that felt as relaxing as it was pleasurable.

More lengths wrapped around her as they continued to slowly ease her out from her thunderous climax. Easing the pleasure down slowly, letting her hit an orgasm every now and then, he made sure not to 'switch' away too quickly. Whenever her body moved, he shifted alongside her as well, reading her physical cues to provide her with the exact treatment she would need. As her arms were allowed to slack slightly, more lengths wrapped around her forearms, giving them a warm cushion which felt outright pleasurable as it shifted around to provide her with a slow, erotic massage.

The slight, barely-visible bump of her womb began to return slowly to its normal size as her body easily drew the fluids into her bloodstream as she was allowed to rest, and enjoy what he had to offer. After all, she had become completely pliant, her body moving eagerly whenever his lengths caressed her, the way she shuddered as the mass on her mons pressed against her lips to hold the cum safely in her womb made him wish that humans had a little more endurance. However, much as he'd like to go at it with her, he had a certain task to do.

So he kept her bound in the matrix of tentacles, slowly easing down the pleasure until her hyperventilation slowly returned to normal levels.

PM me anytime if you want to arrange a session.

Wed Oct 28, 2020 6:44 pm

“Uh! Uh! Ah!” I panted feeling those drawn out movements. That cum sealed within me ends up flowing through my body instead of causing it to expand further. Oddly I feel it's flow. Every swish of those tentacles that cum seeps into my blood stream and I feel it flowing through my blood just as I could feel the oxygen in the air binding to my blood cells.

My senses are so enhanced that I feel these things even as my body is shattered again and again. Tentacles coil about my arms reminding me of rubbery casts … no blood pressure machines are more accurate come to think of it. While not constricting or applying pressure they serve as cushions.

So many tentacles surround me and flow over my skin. Even now the nudge and lick my tits. He slows staffing me off from unconsciousness. The cum making me feel incredible on the inside while the tentacles do much the same to me on the outside.

Slowly my belly deflates as that cum is absorbed and spread throughout the whole of my body. I have no idea that the cum is preparing me in a way. I feel more alive, aware of those things I didn't even think about. Each heart beat, each breath, the flow of my blood even the binding of oxygen to my blood.

“What … what … is this feeling?” I manage to ask. Still on edge as he slowed. Relaxed while being aroused my endurance recuperates allowing me to adapt to these overwhelming sensations.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Fri Oct 30, 2020 12:18 am

Little by little, he continued to slow his advance - not too fast as to leave her wanting, but not slow enough to waste time. The sensation of numbness passed from her nethers as the barrier placed on her sensitive lips continues to grow tougher and more gelatinous with each second. Motion imparts a delightful set of sensations as her body relaxes from the drugs being worked into her bloodstream from her packed womb.

“What … what … is this feeling?” she blurts out weakly.

"Fun? Pleasure?" the oddly humanoid voice spoke suddenly in the dark. It sounded close, as if she was having a face-to-face conversation with a human instead of getting teased and ravished by a swarm of tentacles. "What do you think?"

The thing in her ass trembled as it continued its slow, long strokes into her. With smooth, regular motions that worked against her pleasure spots deep inside, she felt the familiar touch of the smaller tendrils exploring her rear, gathering around her rim as the tapered length continued to service her rear.

Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:31 pm

That numbness slowly bleeds away. Though it isn't great enough to make me oblivious to all those sensations that sweep through me. So many tentacles still swim over me. Gel that was long since rubbed into me flesh continue to strokes those flames.

My skin, if I could see it, glistens. The drugs keep me fired up along with those tentacles. Fully aware that they haven't stopped but have slowed down. The calm before the storm perhaps. My body is kept on edge even as he answers. He sounds close. Perhaps mere feet as if he's speaking to me from across a table. That voice sounds so human now. No hint of an accent there.

“I ...” I search for the right words as he probes and caresses my backside and tits. I have to pause, stifling another moan as best as I could.

“It's wonderful,” I answer. That gel serving to disguise my perspiration. The tremble to my words match my body indicating the razor's edge I'm kept on.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:33 pm

The thing in her ass finally withdraws, following closely by a wet, flat tip pressing against her rear. The way it vibrated subtly was rather pleasant on her well-worked ass. The fleshy brace on her lower back continues to work it's chemical payload into her body as it keeps her steady, the feeling of pain and discomfort that should have been there being melted down moments before it could register to her. As awareness began to work slowly across her numb nethers, she became vaguely aware of a second barrier being woven over her ass. Tough, almost gelatinous material preventing its cum from dripping out from her, letting her body relish the banquet of pleasure it had been given fully.

The rough play on her nipples had slowed down, too - the suckers now slowly sucking on her tits as they let her slowly work her way down her apex of wild pleasure. Now, the fleshy nodules in those suckers eagerly caressed her erect, sending a delicate new set of pleasurable feelings up her body.

"Is that so? Then, it is time for your reward..." the disembodied voice spoke.

Wed Nov 04, 2020 11:28 am

Tentacles keep me still more or less. I can hear my own panting breaths as that large tentacle slowly withdraws from my ass. There's a slurp and a flick of that appendage on an ass check as it pulls away from me. Almost immediately a flatter tentacle begins playing with my ass. It swirls around my quivering back door catching any cum that would have drizzled out of my rear only for that flat tentacle to smear that cum against me while plugging most of it in place.

Oddly I still feel full. Not to the same degree seeing that a liquid replaced a solid. However, I'm quite aware that a tentacle could displace much of that cum as it drove back inside me.

That numbness plays out and I can feel some sort of gelatinous substance against me like it was a second skin. Without my eyes I can't tell what it is though it feels far more thicker than the gel he rubbed into my skin. All the while tentacles cares my breasts focusing on my tits with those motions and sucks.

My nipples throb with each pulse and I feel a heedy sensation with each breath or gasp that slips past my ultra sensitive mouth, throat and tongue. Colors explode inside my head. Each swirling and colliding against each other as they battle for dominance.

His voice brings me back to the present. “R-Reward?” I find myself repeating the word. It's like waking from a vivid dream and establishing what is real by mirroring those words. I find myself smiling once I come back to me senses. Pleasure still sweeping over me in those places I can still feel. My back is numb to whatever he's doing or maybe it's just wrapped up that tightly.

“Yes. Give it to me, please.” My words could be taken many different ways of course. Even as I hear them I'm not entirely sure what I meant by them but either way I prepare myself for another wave, at least mentally.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Fri Nov 06, 2020 12:59 am

“Yes. Give it to me, please.” she spoke, then appeared to brace herself for another wave of pleasure.

"A wise choice."

That's when she felt the fleshy brace binding her lower back shift ever so slightly - before a fresh pair of tentacles pressed against the gelatinous layers formed on both her ass and pussy. A third tentacle found its way to her lips, drawing a line across her lower lip with its nodule-bristling tip, leaving an even coating of a musky liquid that felt outright pleasant to inhale. As her tongue lapped it up, the intruder followed her tongue, still dripping that liquid bounty. Each drop that oozed onto her tongue felt like a syrupy, somewhat sweet oil as it began to trickle into her throat, drawing lines of pleasure in her insides.

The lengths groping and servicing her breasts seemed to shift, as if giving her something to focus on as the tips teased her nipples. As the tentacles continued to grind their lengths on her holes, she felt the brace shift again, each motion feeling almost fluid and natural as it continued to do something to her - she wasn't sure what, but it felt... good. As if it was something she should have when she had the chance. Only her moans filled the chamber as each length caressed her just so - keeping her edged onto the pleasure, without letting her drop into the abyss of pleasure completely. Blindfolded as she was, the nodules felt pleasant against her closed eyes as they throbbed, giving her a slow massage as she was kept bound and serviced.

A warning chirp sounded in the distance as she found herself becoming engulfed in what felt like the unholy combination of liquid darkness and a warm, down-filled blanket...

Sat Nov 07, 2020 11:47 pm

That brace shifted as did those tentacles that continued to tease me. It felt as if they were swimming through a pool of jello. Movements slowed more than water would have affected them. I was fairly sure he could exert more force and move swiftly but that would have made more of a mess. The sloshing sounds would have been far louder in my ears.

But he did not take me straight away. That touch deliberate causing my body to heat up even further in response. I could taste him upon my lips.

My lungs felt as if they expanded. With that scent so close it flowed into my respiratory system. Like the gel there was an enhanced sensation that caused the insides of my nostrils to tingle. Almost as if I had to sneeze, it tickled me. I found myself adapting readily though and that sensation subsided. Still I felt more alive both on the outside from that gel, my throat and now my lungs.

Each breath was a painful delight. Painful in that I couldn't cum from breathing alone. Kept on that razor's edge as those tentacles continued to tease me. Oh how I wanted them in me again.

Something was happening. I was aware of something with another shift of that brace. Where it touched my back there was no pain or discomfort despite how enhanced my senses had been. A distant chirp made me aware that something was going on but it wasn't the first time I heard it so I quickly dismissed it.

A tentacle pressed into my mouth sliding over my tongue. My mouth felt like another pussy. I'm hit with pleasure though only enough for a foot to slid over the edge of that preparice I was standing on. He was sure not to drive me over that edge but came extremely close.

“P-PLEASE … UMGH AHHH P-PUT IT IN!” I screamed in my head. My whole body tingled and ached for that release that he expertly kept me from.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Sun Nov 08, 2020 6:30 pm

As if responding to her mental plea, something did get put in. She felt it somehow - something moving inside her body. Extremely narrow lengths billowing out waves of pleasure inside her as they zeroed in on her womb. The first of these things worked through her, depositing a fine layer of tingling pleasure in its wake as it did something incomprehensible to her insides. Whatever it was doing to her was masked behind a vortex of pleasure that exploded out of her nethers, engulfing her whole body as her final climax rumbled through - only finding that gelatinous barrier, before being amplified and shot back into her mind. Again and again, her own climax brought out deeper and deeper pleasures into the open until the darkness engulfed her completely.

"I hope you enjoyed your reward..." the eerie, absolutely perfect human voice spoke in the distance. "Much as I'd like to s- play with you some more, you are at the limit of what your body can take. And you know where to find me when you need... more."

-

While she slept, he waited for the pods to finish coiling away the brace and his palps swelled with pride at a job well done. Whatever had caused her spinal injury - he had managed to achieve a full understanding of what had happened, and prevent it from getting any worse. She was a particularly cute looking human, and if he let her wander around like that, there was no telling what would happen in case a major accident took place. If these humans were truly the last of their kind, then every sample source had to survive.

Peeling back the barriers on her nethers, he admired his handiwork - the tight folds of her reworked flesh, the tight rear and more as he continued to dress her back up, then rolled upwards to look at the sky. The rain had long since stopped, and he lifted her up and out - making sure no details were missing. Letting the extraneous fluids drain out of her, he waited patiently for her slightly swollen womb to release the mass of chemicals he had shot into her. Satisfied with his work, he slowly deposited the girl in the ditch where she had first fell in. Circling around her as she slept to make sure she wouldn't suddenly wake up, blended into the undergrowth and stepped into the distance, waiting for her to wake up.

He would have to make sure she found the gifts he had left for her.

Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:55 pm

My anguished pleas had been heard, even if they had been unspoken. Rather than one of the larger tentacles I felt several of the smaller ones zipping inside me. The sensation was different to say the least. It appeared that pleasure followed in their wake and raced towards those tips to catch up.

Only when they had he reversed course and the chase began anew as that sensation followed the path backwards. “MMMRPH!!!” I cry out around the tentacle plunging into my throat. Toes curl, my fists ball up as the gelatinous substance bombards my mind with shock waves of bliss.

Then my body snaps again followed by another thunderous pulse in my head. I'm caught between the two sensations finding myself overwhelmed. At some point I blacked out. How long I remained unconscious I couldn't say. Finding myself in that ditch I stand looking around.

I was a little confused feeling as if I just woke from a deep sleep. Evidence of there being rain had been around me but the ditch and the area around it was dry. My back pack and clothes were nearby. Getting to my feet something felt different. It took a second for it to sink in that I didn't feel any discomfort in my back as I moved. Nor had I been aware that I was actually taller now. My spine fixed.

It took me getting dressed to pick up on the change. When bending down and performing other simple movements there was no ache.

“Odd ..” I twist my hips from side to side and even do some simple stretches. Nothing. I can't help but laugh a little.

“WHAT THE FUCK?” I think back to what had happened even as my heart races in excitement. The mist? I try not to get my hopes up too much but it's hard. It could be the lingering effects of drugs. In a few hours I might start feeling things again.

I guess others might have hurried away and considered these things later. But I was so use to seeing Mushi and learning what I knew of the ones here they tended not to linger once they were done. So I had been in no hurry bending and twisting a bit to test out my greater range of motion before getting my pack and getting out of that pit. If it were just an effect of the drugs I was going to enjoy it while it lasted.

I quickly think about those things that were hard to do before. The things that were a literal pain and kept me from them. The simplest thing being running. Which I would try out. Of course my stamina for strenuous activities involving my back would need to be built up. Not everything happened all at once and if this indeed lasted I would work towards that.

Again I look around the area. Not seeing any Mushi I orientate myself in the direction of the campus. The sky was still cloudy, a dark gray but the storm clouds were no longer over head. The sky was darkening too or maybe lightening. There was no telling how long I had been here. If I missed classes, oh well. I'd just have to catch up and work a bit harder. But in light of what I had it was worth it.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Tue Nov 10, 2020 3:18 pm

He remained silent, watching her from above, his form hidden via optical camoflage in the trees, one of the eye-stalks disguised as a cluster of bark peering down silently at her as she awoke.

'Subject - MIDORI' - the display on his cortex computer displayed on one of the eyepieces.
'Initial analysis complete. Monitoring for possible flaws in treatment'.

He held his breath as she tested out the enhanced spine - if he messed up here, he would have to knock her out and transport her to the autosurgery pod. As she began to test out her lower back, he let out a sigh of relief. The subtle ossified microthread surgery had worked, and while it had not been a complete fix, the reinforcement to the bone would allow her to live without risking a life-threatening injury. Much as he would have preferred to begin operating on her right away, he needed to have a complete understanding of human physiology to even attempt such a drastic surgery. Sure, he could do the basics like melding broken bones and reattaching torn muscles thanks to the information he had gathered thus far - but even he had his limits.

Relief flooded through his frontal brain stem as he watched her try out her new form - standing tall as she faced the sky. He idly wondered if she would notice other differences - like how her nethers and backdoor had become firmer, and slightly sensitive due to the powerful regenerative treatment he had given her as a silent thanks for the samples she had inadvertently provided.

Perhaps she could be convinced to return and offer more... perhaps he should tell her that he could, in theory, splice open her back and reassemble her warped spine someday. Letting that thought slide for now, he watched as the human girl continue to try out several new activities she was clearly hampered from doing due to her injury.

Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:09 pm

I had yet to discover the other alterations. In due time of course. I hadn't noticed my increase in height though had I been paying a bit more attention I would have realized that my shirt appeared smaller. There were no mirrors around and it wouldn't be until I was around others that I'd be aware of the change to my height.

My mind had been caught up with what I was feeling or rather the lack of it. No tension to my back at all. Most of the time it was an annoying ache that I felt from time to time. Nothing that had been too severe but the sudden lack in what was always there hit me. It was that absence of feeling those sensations that I had gotten use to that struck me.

I failed to see him with the camouflage in place. Yeah, I could see Mushi in other dimensions that others could not. But if they were hidden from me whether through spell, technology or hidden behind an object I could not see them. I couldn't see through objects. Most times Mushi failed to hide from me only because they had been out of phase until I came here to this island anyway. I wondered if any of the ones that hadn't crossed over could perceive me.

After getting out of that ditch I continued to test out my back with a few more simple stretches. Then a jump. So what if my vertical leap wasn't all that great. Given the fact that a simple leap would cause me agony I had no reason to practice.

“Holy shit!” I dash away then back. Nothing. Well, not exactly. My mouth tingled as I breathed reminding me of what was done to it. Each breath reminded me. The effect not as strong but still present.

Just that little bit of excision was taxing. But rewarding at the same time. I'd never be as accomplished as those gymnasts I watched. Now there was no excuse in just watching even if I was terrible at it. All my time didn't have to be stuck with my studies after all.

I slung the back pack properly over my back this time. Spinning around to familiarize myself with the spot I then proceeded back towards the campus figuring it was best to call it a day. Besides, there was so much to try out and if this only lasted hours I was going to enjoy every second of it. And if it were permanent all the better.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Wed Nov 11, 2020 1:59 am
Reply to topic   [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6