View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:08 pm

Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Anticipation (for Vera) 

Post Re: Anticipation (for Vera)
Vera had no expectations on whether her Prefect would join her in the shower or not. Much like many of her pets, Daphnee wanted nothing more than to be with the silver haired Head Girl. But, the Asian woman had no idea what these unknown drugs were doing to precious belonging. It was unlikely that Daphnee was in any danger. Harming a student was not good business on the island. Any chemicals tested on living humans was checked again and again to ensure it was not harmful.

Despite struggling with what was reality, Daphnee managed to find the shower the Head Girl was occupying. Vera could not check the Prefect's work but it was safe to assume it was completed to satisfaction. If it was not, Daphnee knew very well what happens to those that disappoint her.

Daphnee entered the shower, the steamy hot waters no doubt welcomed after being soiled by the long roleplay session. Rather than wash herself, the Prefect offered to wash Vera's back. Whether out of duty or desire, the Head Girl showed no hesitation in her answer. "You may." Vera pulled her long silver hair in front of her shoulder, exposing her bare back to the Prefect. Daphnee had seen all of this before. Like a well sculpted doll, there was not a mark or blemish on the Asian woman's glistening skin.

Vera could feel the emotions radiating from the Prefect's aura. The Head Girl ran fingers through her silver hair as she waited. Pleasant tingles from her afterglow continued to roll through her lovely form. "I trust you understand your purpose and role here?" Vera asked, "You are not just serving me but all those above me. Keeping them pleased will keep me pleased."

Thu Dec 24, 2020 3:14 am

That back was perfect. Not a blemish. So smooth to the touch and warm though how much of that had been natural and how much had been from the shower would have been hard to distinguish without prior experience. Daphnee worked that soapy cloth against that skin.

She listened to those words that disrupted the falling water nodding in response then realizing that she had been behind her Mistress and that would have been unseen. So she used her voice feeling some of that water hit her in turn most of which fell on her forearms whenever they moved more to the edges of the marvelous canvass she had to work with.

Neglecting herself for the time being she focused on the task at hand.

“Yes, Mistress, I represent you. There is no one above you,” she paused not one to contradict her Mistress. That spilled out, perhaps unconsciously perhaps not. Daphnee wasn't so sure herself. But she moved to expand upon those words.

“They may have higher positions Mistress but never will they truly be above you.” She stepped up closer her chest pressing to her Mistress' back for a change. It was far less impressive by comparison. That contact, however, stormed through her. There was so many conflicting thoughts that stormed through her mind then. She stepped back a little to separate them so as not to overwhelm herself with those desires.

“Forgive me Mistress.” Green eyes lingered on that neck. It was right there, to take but she remembered her place. Still under the influence of those drugs there had been nothing at the moment apart from the pair of them. No suggestions at the time to alter her perceptions. While she had been under the impression that they were in some sort of office building that had a bathroom of this magnitude Daphnee failed to comprehend where she actually was.

Her hands moved around the waist of her Mistress. The soapy cloth working up her abdomen. Thrilled with those mountains she deviated back down the path she took afraid to touch those mounds at the moment even if the desire to do so was strong. She reversed direction a few times in order to collect herself.

Her arousal was strong. Battling against her place. First and foremost there was duty. When she collected herself enough she knew that she couldn't but off the inevitable much longer. “May I Mistress?” She would ask before moving on to those orbs.

The soap to her chest and now breasts washed away as quickly as it was applied. She rubbed a bit harder to counter this getting rid of any grim and dirt so it came free with the soap at the same time. The trick her was not to use much force as she worked, that and not loosing herself in her efforts.

Once finished she would wash those arms then kneel to get at those lovely legs. She'd work over that ass, one cheek then the other once she stood back up. The hair would be last if Vera wished for it to be done at all. Long wet locks required a lot of treatment. It wasn't as simple as a handful of shampoo which was good enough for the scalp but she had to lathe up the rest of those locks and needed to repeat the process several times.

Before she started on those locks she would ask her Mistress if she wanted her hair done. Washing it and treating it after, combing it out and the long process of drying it would surely follow. She had her hands full in just washing it so she concentrated on one thing at a time.

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Fri Dec 25, 2020 2:48 pm

Daphnee spoke her mind, believing the Head Girl was above even her superiors. Such a naïve thought would usually lead to correction but, it was difficult to say how well such a specific lesson would hold in the Prefect's drugged thoughts. The student seemed to recognize the error and apologized at least. It was difficult to say if it was the drug or Daphnee's desire to maintain the roleplay still influencing the young woman. The last thing Vera needed was her Prefects spreading rumors that a Head Girl was seeing herself as above the Headmasters. Of course, even her own Prefects were in the dark as far as her relations with those who run Shokushu. Vera was above the students and Prefects and little more than that.

"Sounds like you need another round with them in order to better realize your position," Vera replied, "That can be arranged."

It was getting late and going another round after what they went through did not sound appealing. Too much of a good thing can ruin things. But, there was nothing stopping the Head Girl from tying her pet up and stuffing her full of vibrators on max setting until morning. For now, she would leave it a threat. Then again, Daphnee may enjoy these corrections.

Vera had plenty of time to wash her front while waiting for Daphnee to arrive so there was little need to wash the area again. Still, the Head Girl allowed Daphnee to touch her. As long as the Prefect did not try to take any more than was offered, there should be little issue. The purple haired student could feel the steady pulse of her Mistress's heartbeat within the glistening orbs. Vera could feel heated emotions from the woman's aura. But, Daphnee did not press any further. Hands stroked and gently scrubbed soapy suds from the Head Girl's soaked form.

The Head Girl could easily wash herself but Daphnee took it upon herself to tend to the woman's limbs. One arm then the other followed by th legs. Her shapely rear was washed. Only when finally done with the Asian woman's hourglass figure did Daphnee move to tend to those long silver strands.

It was time consuming but Daphnee did not slow in her duties. Satisfied with the Prefect's work, Vera spoke up once more. "Now, it is your turn," she said calmly, "Such a dirty slut like you needs to be thoroughly cleaned."

Vera lathered up her hands with suds as she eyed her lovely belonging. "Now, behave else I will tie you up again..." Warned, the Head Girl began running her soapy hands over Daphnee's chest. Her touch was gentle but, she showed no mercy when it came to stroking and stimulating the yearning woman's sweet spots. Fingers pinched and rubbed the student's nipples. One hand stroked downwards, rubbing the woman's lower belly before sliding even lower. Fingers would scissor teasingly along the woman's heated entrance.

Sat Dec 26, 2020 2:25 am

The threat had been made, Daphnee's green eyes widened and she shook her head a little. “No, Mistress. I know my place.” Her thoughts on her Mistress' position had been colored. She didn't know of how things on the board ran knowing her place in all this whether real or the fictitious world her mind created.

Daphnee delighted in the feel of that warm creamy skin. She knew better than to linger, grab or pull even if she had wanted too. It was a shear delight doing this little. The tips of her fingers tingled as they passed over her skin. In turn she focused on each limb then hair. She spent a good deal of time with it but she didn't mind at all. Afterwards it would take even longer to dry then style in all but the simplest way. Her Mistress wore it loose all of the time she remembered seeing it.

There was no doubt that her own arousal level was still strong. The drugs only played a minor role in that too. Most came from being so close to the object of her affection. Her excitement levels spiked when her Mistress entertained cleaning her. Imagining those warm hands upon her had her heart pounding even more than it was.

“I'm your dirty little slut.” Daphnee blushed as she spoke. Her eyes dashing to those sudsy hands then back. The excitement was visible well before those hands touched her.

“Ohhh!!!” She let out a long gasp. Her back pressed against the wall. Hands coursed over her breasts in much the same way she wanted to touch her Mistress earlier. Hard nipples ached. She felt each pulse in her heart as those hands delighted her.

Then they gradually sank lower. She felt so wound up that she felt close to bursting.

“MISTRESS!” Another gasp louder than the cascading water. Her breasts heaved, her excitement continued to grow with that touch. She was putty at this stage. Vera knew her so well. How to draw out that pleasure with minimal effort.

Daphnee trembled but it wasn't from the cold. It was from anticipation. With her back pressed firmly to the wet wall her legs slid farther apart even as they quaked in response. She bestowed greater access to Vera's burning touch that so effortlessly scorched her.

The trail of suds still clinging to her chest rose and fell. The water mostly blocked by her Mistress. “That feels nice,” she purred out, eyes closing. Her hands bunching into fists in order to restrain herself from reaching out. “Please Mistress. I want more.”

Her eyes opened, Daphnee looked down at that hand. She wasn't one to beg, at least not with the guests having a plethora of bad experiences in his first year. But it was different with her Mistress. It was hard not to be such a wanton when it felt so good.

Tue Dec 29, 2020 7:58 pm

Being an empath had its benefits though it had its drawbacks. It was very easy to read people, especially students in this school. Just feeling their aura spark and flare with the right colors told Vera that she was on the right track. But, it was not a sense that could be turned off. Everyone's emotions were always on the loudest setting and broadcasting in all directions. Though it could be lonely up in this tower, it at least kept the emotional traffic to a minimum. Daphnee's aura flared just by the Head Girl's presence. Vera took some pride in how not just devoted but the absolute love and adoration that this woman had for her. It said something when someone is straight but more than willing to go lesbian for someone.

The orgasms from before had left Daphnee oh so sensitive. Even the gentlest of touches made the poor girl swoon. The Prefect slumped against the wall, parting those lovely thighs, awaiting Vera's thorough inspection. No, not waiting. Daphnee was begging for it like the slut she was.

Vera moved closer, following her pet up against the wall. Lips pressed against the Prefect's in a deep lingering kiss. "Mm..." she broke the embrace and looked the woman in the eyes, "You are one of my favorite toys. Do not worry, I will break you again and again until you are perfect." Three fingers twist and drill into the student's yearning depths. The Head Girl tried to thrust as hard and deep as she could, sliding those soaked digits along those already tenderized walls.

The island held many pains and bad experiences. But, Vera can at least make unforgettable moments of passionate bliss to remember. Sex like this was like an addicting drug that made things feel better. If that feeling fades, you simply take more and more. For Daphnee, her Mistress was able to provide an ample supply.

Thu Dec 31, 2020 1:42 am

Before her increased status, before the island and even throughout most of her first year Daphnee had been cast aside. Neglected she had been left in her own world. She kept to herself at school since that was what she had been use to at home. Maybe if she had opened up some, maybe if she wasn't so guarded she would have had a friend or two. It took her most of her life to be seen.

True being a Prefect often meant that people stayed away from her for the most part. But there were other Prefects, even the Head Girl herself that made up for this. Now she had attention even if it had been more of the fear-respect inspired by her station. There were others that could relate to what she was doing, others that wouldn't make her feel so alone. That on top of what went on at the island in combination would have tipped her over that dangerous edge. One that she had nearly been at in the beginning.

Vera gave her a place. A purpose. Daphnee meant what she had said in her pledge. She kept to her word when it was possible though by contrast she didn't give it freely.

Restless eyes met Vera's own. The Prefect was so close. Refraining from touching her, legs parted, her lips stolen in a kiss that ignited her very soul that act of tenderness was something not often found her. Perhaps that was the reason so many girls sought the company of their peers. A respite from the darkness that loomed around every corner.

Daphnee took on a few projects for NICE involving correction and even dabbled with an idea once. But she was straight if the head girl was taken out of the equation. Even removed from all this madness she would continue to serve her Mistress as best as she could.

Those words filled her with pride causing her to smile. Being broken and reforged was something she would gladly embrace. “Like you Mistress?” An answer never came, at least not before soapy fingers cleaned out her insides as they surged forward vanishing inside her. They twisted causing her to go weak kneed. She nearly collapsed then in there had she not obtained her balance by setting her hands upon her Mistress' shoulders.

'OH MY GAWD!!!” She cried out as she felt her stomach get tied up in knots. A surge shot through her, she came already craving that touch that continued it's frantic motions within her clenching depths.

“OH! AH! I'm … I'm cumming again MISTRESS!!!” And she was feeling the strong sensations stirring up within her in the wake of her prior release.

Fri Jan 01, 2021 11:25 pm

Vera hardly considered herself perfect. She was a slave in ways the other students could never understand. Of course if it was in regards to being a perfect slave or servant for another, then perhaps Daphnee was right though not in the way she probably would have assumed. Being able to show the Headmasters how perfectly trained her Prefects are may make them more appealing to keeping around rather than having them go through graduation like the other students. Having such loyal and competent servants working for Shokushu certainly held some perks. Any students who were willing to serve the Head Girl were worthy of at least attempting to keep them around.

There was no doubt Daphnee was worthy of such efforts. The fact the lovely student had taken initiative and offered her services to NICE labs will only make her more appealing as the years go by. The men working in Shokushu and NICE labs finding the woman appealing was a pleasant bonus. With a student body filled with beautiful women, it was skills, behaviors, and actions that will decide who stands out above the rest.

The Head Girl left the question unanswered as Daphnee quickly reached her limit once more. The poor girl had came so many times today, each one more draining and exhausting than the last. Each one was still very stimulating and entertaining to watch. The Prefect held onto Vera's shoulders as those knees wobbled and threatened to give way. Fingers drilled in and out until those insides suddenly tensed and began to shudder.

Fingers slip out as Vera stepped to the side, letting the woman collapse as a hot cascade of water washed away the soapy suds and sexual release that was leaving the student's shuddering form. The Asian woman washed her hands in the shower as she allowed her pet to run through that stimulating climax. By the time the orgasm passed, Vera's hands were saturated with soapy suds once more.

"Since you are down there..." Vera began, "Get on your hands and knees." Hands would scrub the Prefect's back. Fingers would lightly stroke the student's ass, teasing along between the cheeks briefly before resuming their work. Only when the Head Girl was satisfied that Daphnee's back clean did she unhook the hand shower and sit down on her Prefect's back. Humming softy to herself, she ran the hand shower over herself, doing a final rinse before bringing it over Daphnee. As the shower head drifted down between the purple haired woman thighs, Vera flicked a switch to turn on the sonic vibrations and send rippling waves over the woman's ass and sex.

Sat Jan 02, 2021 12:17 am

When Vera stepped aside Daphnee slid down the wall before landing on her ass. Warm water hit her rump and the back of her legs which had been split open in a V shape. “Gawd!” She gasped unaware of the thoughts that had been in her Mistress' head.

There were secrets of this place. Some she had guessed at, others that she mistakenly believed. In the present Daphnee had learned that escape from the island was virtually impossible. She reasoned what the future entailed and sought to avoid that fate attempting to save her Mistress from those chains. She didn't know how many of the students were shuffled into slavery or if she could be successful in delaying that fateful day through grad work.

Those were future problems. Her present self sought to serve not realizing that she was being conditioned. Presenting her best side, not making her Mistress look bad Daphnee did more than was expected of her. Taking on the projects that NICE assigned to her while learning to entertain the guests better.

Panting she barely managed to catch her breath before the next commands were given. Her body hit by the stream of warm water Daphnee shifted. Her palms now wet and warm along with her knees that collected in the water before it swirled and vanished down the drain.

“Yes Mistress,” the words were out of her lips before she scrambled into position. Not long after she bore the weight of her Mistress sitting upon her. The unexpected weight caused her to dip a little before she exerted a bit more force pushing herself back up into her prior position.

Dark purple wet locks fanned her head. Water cascaded down from above along with soap as Vera applied the shower head against herself then directed it against her. The warm water cleaning her thoroughly. But unlike her own shower the Head Girl had another setting to her own.

Rather than just water she felt the new setting. It felt like a vacuum hitting her skin, peeling aside the beads of water and massaging her skin at the same time as that shower head was directed against her. Air? Sound waves? There was a soft whine as the device was activated. Not an engine or motor, at least not one she was familiar with.

But as it dried her skin where it wasn't in contact with the floor of the shower it felt amazing. Doubly so when it moved over her ass, between her thighs. All at once her slit and clit had been encompassed. Back and forth that invisible force ran over her causing her skin to tingle.

“Oh! That … That feels incredible!” In the wake of her most recent release her body was still tied up in notes. That shower head easily able to tease her body bringing it back to that edge. Vera could feel the trembling of her body as she struggled against these smaller waves of ecstasy. Waves that would continue to grow the more that her Mistress teased her.

Her insides were quivering. Those sound waves stealing over her as her already primed body responded. Her head bowed, eyes closed, she endured what her Mistress dished out though not in silence. She moaned and gasped as those waves hit her then retreated. She was completely at her Mistress' mercy as to when or even if she would be aloud to cum again so soon. The device pressed her to the edge as it advanced over her.

Her ass puckered, her lips clenched. Her clit and nipples were inflamed with that overwhelming need. “Oh! Mistress! You make me feel so good! Ah! I'm C-Cumming!” Whether or not she did again depended on her Mistress.

Mon Jan 04, 2021 11:40 pm

"Yes, you are..."

The silver haired Head Girl let the special massager wreck havoc on her Prefect's clenching passages. Vera watched with delight seeing her precious toy succumb to yet another mind numbing orgasm. She kept the device pressed to her pet's climaxing depths, rinsing away the sexual release and sending more ripples stimulating along the contracting passage. The sensations would echo within the woman, bypassing physical barriers and striking the very pleasure spots that have driven this student wild time and again.

Vera watched that lovely form tremble and Daphnee's face make various lewd expressions. She could see how those eyes fluttered with every shocking wave of bliss that washed over the student. She kept stimulating the woman until those arms gave out from under the student. The massager continued to endlessly hum against those tender entrances even as Daphnee's eyes rolled back and glassed over.

Time lost all meaning as Vera lost count of how many times her lovely pet climaxed on the shower floor. But eventually, the shower head was pulled away and the sonic vibrations ended. Water soaked over Daphnee's heated and exhausted form before finally being hooked back where it was before. The shower turned off and the silver haired woman stepped out to dry herself for bed. Vera would tie the towel around herself so she could focus on tending to her long hair, leaving Daphnee to soak on the wet floor.

Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:40 am

Daphnee squealed in delight. Embracing those sensations that hit her rather than resisting them. She was no good at denying herself anyway. However, all the training at the hands of her Mistress and a few of the guests allowed her to endure such pleasure for prolonged periods of time. Had she to reflect on it she was certain that they wanted to see how much they could get her to cum rather than frustrating her. To date none had surpassed her Mistress, there were times that she had to endure the agonizing bliss of vibrators all night long.

That and being so close to her lovely Mistress made the moment all the more pristine in her book. While many of the guests could go on longer none could replicate that emotional connection she had with her Mistress. A connection that set her off quicker than the entities that came to visit. There was no denying their abilities but the comparison was not the same. One was by choice and that alone made it better in her book.

Her arms burned as she tried to remain on her hands and knees. They strained with the weight to hold herself up in order to keep her Mistress seated. She had no desire to crash done face first, mostly so she didn't displace her Mistress from her newfound throne.

Waves of invisible sound ignored physical barriers. The feeling had been unusual but pleasant nevertheless. She didn't feel full yet felt the entirety of her center being stimulated at once. “OHHHH!!!”

She collapsed resting on her forearms. Her legs splayed farther out to the sides to keep from angling against the shower floor with her ass up in the air all so that her Mistress could remain seated without sliding down her upper back. Eyes rolled back, she cried out again and again. Her sex clenching despite there being nothing to saturate with her juices.

Daphnee quickly lost track of how many times she was unraveled. Left there on the floor of the shower water was free to reign down on her. While her Mistress treated her hair Daphnee was left in the aftermath of that unexpected experience. Unable to move straight away Vera was well on her way in managing that lovely long hair before she was coherent enough to reason out where she was.

The drugs were still in effect but only in a small way. With no one suggesting anything to her she saw things as they were. It took a few minutes to focus on the present then get to her knees. Finally she stood on wobbly legs and shut off the shower before getting out.

Toweling herself off she then takes a few tentative steps closer wobbling each time she does so until her naked body is reflected in the mirror of the desk she's at. Silently she goes to work with the assortment of brushes and blower dryer. Most of the work has already been done by the time she got to it.

“Forgive me Mistress for neglecting my duties.” She says breaking that silence as she continues to work.

Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:30 pm

There was some regret from the struggling student as she struggled to keep on her feet. The moments of weakness and exhaustion were moments not spent tending to her Mistress's every want and need. Of course, Vera had little concern of such things. The Head Girl had her expectations which were strict but never impossibly unfair. If Daphnee breaking and falling was Vera's desire then, the slave had followed her expected duties. But, the fear and concern was not surprising. Daphnee could not read Vera mind and could only make guesses and assumptions of what was her Mistress's actual intention.

Seeing Daphnee struggle with something as simple as standing and walking pleased the silver haired Asian. The Prefect's sexual stamina was impressive by human standards. Vera was thankful it did not go too far beyond that. It would be less fun if it took too much effort to break and rebuild one of her favorite toys. Flaws just brought out Daphnee's features even more and ensured the Mistress had more to polish and refine in this lovely stone.

"If I required it, I would have commanded you regardless of your state," Vera replied simply. The Head Girl abandoned tending to her hair once Daphnee approached and took over. The Prefect was more than familiar with this part of Vera's daily and nightly ritual. This extremely long silver hair was something people first noticed, perhaps even more so than the light blue sash symbolizing a Head Girl.

The Head Girl had dropped the little roleplay they had going. It was unknown if the drugs were still raging inside the student. But, Vera did not sense any bright flares from the woman's emotional aura. Whether by exhaustion or otherwise, it seemed Daphnee was finally calming down. Though undeniably pleasurable, it was a bit tiring breaking in her already trained pet. Perhaps Daphnee was getting too used to her usual treatment. Still, it seemed the purple haired student was responding to sexual stimuli and bondage favorably. She would not be surprised if her pet looked forward to this every time. On an island like Shokushu, there were benefits in having ones brain scrambled by sex by someone they loved and trust as opposed to an alien monster.

Once every strand of silver hair was dried and tended to, Vera looked herself over in the mirror. It was good enough. She would slip off the towel and step into her bedroom. A brief search through her wardrobe and she soon found a black floral lace nightie to slip on. Daphnee would be greeted by the sight of her Mistress's swaying hips approaching. A hand gently gripped the Prefect's chin, lifting the woman's gaze to Vera's. Lips would press to the student's. The kiss was soft at first but deepened gradually before finally breaking from the breathless embrace.

"All mine," Vera stated as she looked into Daphnee's eyes. She then led her pet to the bed. Soft sheets caressed their bodies as arms held the Prefect close to the Head Girl that owned her. Daphnee could feel Vera's breast against her back through the thin fabric of the Head Girl's nightware. The soft throb of the Asian woman's pulse would keep the loyal Prefect company as sleep claimed them both.

Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:04 pm

“Of course, Mistress,” how often did she have to endure exhaustion in completing a task? Vera knew her limits, when to push and when to relax. So often she broke down her toy delivering untold pleasure as a reward. Daphnee came to realize if she endured all the teasing and exhaustion pleasure was hers.

Being close to her Mistress was reward in it's own way. The pair busy with duties in their roles getting the time to be here in this familiar tower appealed to her. The drugs were all but burned out of her system. So far there had been little to latch on to to alter the course of events.

Daphnee had been exhausted. All the constant training with her Mistress did two things. One it caused her to cum quicker and two she recovered faster having higher stamina as a result of what she endured. This allowed her Mistress to break her down with ease while providing an additional benefit to the guests as they got to enjoy her longer before she inevitably crashed.

She took over with the hair. Brushing and drying. Then shifting back so that Vera could stand and get a good look. That marvelous body revealed to her Daphnee trailed behind her Mistress keeping a respectable distance. She watched those silky curves as Vera dressed for bed.

As she considered the customs or what she could change into herself Daphnee didn't have anything as usual. There were quite the selection of outfits here and more often than not she was nude when they slept. Often bond, which she enjoyed at least when her Mistress was the one doing it.

As she considered her chin was seized. Their eyes met and while her heart beat heavily it wasn't long before their lips met. That taste stole over her. The press of that tongue that ended up dancing with her own Daphnee gasped for breath when it concluded.

Thrilled by such a simple thing she nodded with a smile on her face. “Yours. Always.” There had been beings that attempted to confuse her or steal away her loyalty from the Head Girl. Even attempting to get her to realize that she would be used. It never worked. Daphnee was willing to endure pains for her Mistress, had already and probably would be made to do so again in the future. She didn't care. She was Vera's tool and toy. Daphnee first viewed a situation in regards to how it would benefit and reflex on her Mistress then attempted to what she felt was best for Vera. Then the school since that reflected on her Mistress too and then herself.

Being in those arms had been electrifying. Breasts pressed into her back it felt good and unusual at the same time. She couldn't recall a time when she wasn't bound with a plethora of vibrators testing her endurance. This felt nice. A sweet prize all the same. Daphnee would drift off to pleasant dreams. For the moment she was free from the island or her duties as Prefect. She could relax for the time being. Her Mistress treated so well, better than anyone in her past before she came to this place.

Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:24 pm
Reply to topic   [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4