View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:35 pm

Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Anticipation (for Vera) 

Post Anticipation (for Vera)
Even with extra eyes and ears out there things were busy. Between her classes and her tasks as a Prefect there had been so little time to relax. She couldn't imagine just how badly her Mistress had it. Daphnee had never considered taking on the role of a Head Girl, nor would she have know how to go about applying for such a position. It was probably done through recommendation. She had heard of other Head Girls but never saw any of them. She wasn't the only Prefect either, she had worked with Anne when learning the ropes of her new duties.

However, for the most part she worked alone. She did have some spies out there seeing that students tended to be on their best behavior whenever there was a Prefect about. It was a means of gathering information and catching infractions. Sometimes it paid off, others it didn't go as well as she had hoped but she still got results. Her problem had always been dealing with infractions, the decision to be too harsh depended on the rule broken, whether or not she could mold someone to a greater end. Catching a bigger fish so to speak though still coming up with an appropriate punishment to dissuade rule breakers from committing offenses again.

There were other duties too that had gone neglected. She hadn't seen her Mistress in a bit. Though if anyone, Vera would understand that this hadn't been out of a means of avoiding her. If she had her way she would have been around more often but there was a combination of duties and not being around all the time to prevent overstaying her welcome. There were things to do after all for the pair of them.

She had managed the delicate juggling act this week well enough where she wasn't scrambling on the weekend to catch up on her studies. No tests or projects to worry about that she hadn't already seen to. Now the only thing that would set her back was if her Mistress turned her away. She was confident that that wasn't going to be the case. Not that it had happened yet but for the sole fact that her Mistress needed to eat even when busy and she occupied herself while she was working too.

Still, there was a first time for everything so it was possible. Even so she gathered a few things for the evening meal and went to the tower on a Friday evening. Knocking against the wall if the door was opened to gather the attention of her Mistress Daphnee was quick to speak so as not to waste her time.

“I've brought dinner if you are interested.”
There was still plenty of time before then, however. She would have to prepare it. It would also tell her whether or not she had other plans.

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Sat Oct 03, 2020 4:31 pm

Post Re: Anticipation (for Vera)
As predicted, the silver haired Head Girl was hard at work. Few students knew how much Vera put into her role as Head Girl. But there was little doubt that she works hard even by the standards set in her position. Vera did not seem to mind though. She took her job seriously just like when she was running a business. Keeping busy also helped in keeping her mind occupied and not let disruptive thoughts about the reality of her situation invade her psyche. There was also the matter that if she was not busy, she was certain the Headmasters or NICE labs would love to put her to work on their own tasks.

Fingers typed away on the keyboard, logging demerits and doing other research. Her loyal Prefects had been reporting in throughout the week. They seemed to have scattered their schedules to avoid conflicts with meeting Vera. She did not mind if they visited together or all at once. But she knew how some of her Prefects felt about sharing their Mistress. So, she allowed the adjustment to keep things running smoothly. It also ensured she did not get piled with an entire school's worth of demerits all on a Friday.

Though Vera always said her door is always open, it was never in a physical sense. Still, Daphnee had never been turned away herself nor had she ever seen a student be turned away. Any who climbed the tower and approached the Head Girl's suite was worthy of some initial attention.

The knock came as expected. Vera tended to sense the faint emotional auras of students who come to her door. "Enter," that cool voice called out. The door was unlocked and Daphnee was greeted to the sight of her Head Girl and Mistress. Vera's long silver hair poured beyond her shoulders and back. She was still in her Shokushu uniform. Her light blue sash was not seen, the Asian woman always wearing it loosely around her waist rather than over one shoulder like the others.

The typing stopped when Daphnee approached. Light blue eyes regarded her as Vera gave a faint smile. "You know where the kitchen is," Vera replied, "I trust you are well, my pet. You have been busy lately." The Head Girl rose to her feet and walked around her desk to have a closer look at Daphnee. As a Prefect, Daphnee represented Vera so the Head Girl always ensured her belongings were keeping to standards. Of course such standards tended to fluctuate depending on the roles each Prefect were playing.

Sun Oct 04, 2020 9:02 pm

Daphnee had been about to answer, then realized that the question had been a rhetorical one. Still there was a slight nod but rather than being dismissed she had been graced with the approach of her Mistress who turned away from her work. A plethora of emotions swept through her. Strongest had been surprise and pleasure. Had it been that long? In any case she had been pleased to have that attention, however brief.

She still didn't waste time though her back pack slipped from her shoulder seeing that it was on both of them so that she could remove it with ease. There were things she had intended to but in the refrigerator along with some clothes to change into so as not to ruin her uniform.

“I am well. Been busy but that's just the nature of the job. Weeding out the most recent contraband ring had been more involved than I thought it was going to be.” She could have gone into those details but there had been a report on that which her Mistress may have already read. With the amount of work she did it was probably a given.

There was also her punishments that she doled out depending on the infractions. While initially students may have thought they were getting off easy in some cases repeat offenders found swiftly that that wasn't the case. She tended to be punish in simple ways if infractions were light, at least the first time around. After they had been shown the error of their ways but committed the same infraction when they should have known better they were treated in harsher ways. Word got out quickly that she was no push over.

She loved her work.

“I have even managed to form a spy ring. A small thing right now. None of them are aware of anyone else. Extra eyes and ears have allowed me to track contraband and other violations ahead of time.”

Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:34 pm

The flare of emotion was a welcomed sight. Despite Daphnee's focus on work, it seemed she still reacted appropriately upon receiving Vera's attention. The purple haired Prefect did not let herself be distracted for long, already shedding her backpack and moving what she needed to the kitchen.

"I see," Vera replied simply. The Head Girl gave no indication that she did or did not know about the spy ring already. Of course, she knew. The school had eyes everywhere. Neither the Headmasters nor staff seemed to mind Daphnee's efforts for now so there was no reason to disband what operations the Prefect was working on. "The pressure you have put on them has more than hindered their operations. There is no need to push too hard. They will either give up or take risks to try and continue distributing their stock."

"I will leave you to your preparations," the silver haired woman stated as she turned to head to the living room, "If you need something ordered, inform me sooner than later." Vera felt no need to give direct commands. Daphnee came to her Mistress with a purpose and she wanted to see just what her pet had prepared. The Head Girl grabbed a book from her bookshelf and relaxed on the sofa. Vera was known to work hard and often. But she still took time to rest. If she overworked and was harmed because of it, she would be punished by the Headmasters for harming their property. Besides, Vera was only human and could use the break from the computer screen.

The kitchen had all the standard appliances; microwave, oven, stove, sink, refrigerator. Majority of students and Prefects who offered to server Vera tended to do so through making meals. Daphnee had her own prior experience with this kitchen and knew where everything was. Besides the occasional exotic food, Vera tended to have a predictable stock of food in the pantry and refrigerator.

Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:00 am

She beamed at the praise. Though she heeded the advice. Daphnee knew that where there was a need there was someone that was going to try to fill. For each culprit taken down someone eventually attempted to replace them. So it served to have eyes and ears out there that kept her appraised of all the players. Sometimes it was more of a benefit to let people get away with small infractions to get at those that committed larger ones.

"Of course Mistress. Thank you Mistress."

Daphnee was left to her devices. Though it was a good sign when she didn't hear the clacking away of computer keys indicating that her Mistress hadn't been working. Of course she could have been reading over reports rather than a book but she caught glimpses of her Mistress as she move about the kitchen.

They were coy glances out into the other room. Trying to look but not appear as if she had been. Could anyone really blame her? She still kept her focus on what she was doing. Gathering pans, collecting spices and dishes so it wasn't as if she were going out of her way to stare. She took a look here and there then swiftly got back to her preparations.

Soon the scent of cooking meat with the accompaniment of spices carried into the air. Boiling water and other sounds joined in as she went about matters. When she wasn't cooking she was cleaning. Before she had started cooking she changed out of her uniform into more casual clothes. Khaki shorts, a simple green sleeveless shirt. Her wrist bands and stockings remained along with a necklace sporting the bell that Vera gifted her. The bell jingled softly as she moved about.

When dinner was ready she dished out two plates. Apple spice pork tenderloins with a side of mashed potatoes and green beans. Rather than tea, something she first had here, she went with milk as a beverage. The kitchen was a wonder to work in. While she had some perks as a Prefect her kitchen wasn't as large or as stocked. More often there were a few things unless she was experimenting with a new dish.

When all was finished she went out into the other room. “Dinner is served Mistress."

Wed Oct 07, 2020 5:38 pm

The light jingle of the bell revealed where the lovely Prefect was at all times. Vera did not look back towards the kitchen and probably did not notice the looks she received from Daphnee. The smell alone revealed the effort the purple haired woman was putting towards her culinary skills. It was a skillset many had decided to pursue as it had the most consistent opportunities to give something back their Head Girl and Mistress. Vera certainly had no complaints. Eating a well cooked meal that was made with her pet's love and affection was truly appreciated.

The book Vera was reading was of the fantasy and sci fi genres. It was something quiet that she could do during what little free time she had. She would read only bits at a time, taking advantage of the brief escapes from reality.

It was not long before Daphnee came out carrying plates of food. The living area had a dining table on the far end, near the window leading out into the balcony. There were four chairs though Daphnee never saw more than two used. Once all the trips from the kitchen were done, it was time to call the Mistress.

"It smells wonderful," Vera replied as she closed her book and puts it back on the shelf on her way to the table. Daphnee was in casual attire to avoid damaging her uniform while the Head Girl had yet to change. The light blue sash remained around her waist as she was seated. Long silver hair was pulled back behind Vera's shoulders as she settled in to eat. "I do not expect any visitors," she stated simply, "Go lock the door."

The Head Girl would wait for Daphnee to comply and return before beginning to eat. There was no doubts that the food was delicious. The food filled her belly with warmth while the milk cooled her down.

"I see you have found the time to continue improving your cooking," the Head Girl stated, "Were you waiting for this opportunity to show how much you have grown, my pet? Do you have any other surprises you have prepared for this visit?"

Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:52 am

Daphnee caught the title on the spine of the book indicating that it had been for leisure. There were few titles she actually read other than those on her improving her hobbies to one degree or another. She pulled Vera's seat out for her catching her Mistress' scent.

Not as wonderful as you smell. She thought to herself but refrained from saying something so cheesy.

“Thank you, Mistress. It wasn't as elaborate as I would have liked. Still, it was different than my usual recipes.”

She excused herself to lock the door before returning. Sitting opposite from her Mistress.

“I've been able to practice with a few recipes. I haven't had much time to improve my culinary skills other than reading a few techniques to better tweak dishes.” Daphnee had more practice with cooking then ventriloquism as of late. She just didn't have the time to practice much nor did she think Vera would find much enjoyment from any routine she put on. Cooking, she believed, had been a better way to serve her Mistress. Feeding that hunger rather than wasting time with a performance that might not be received well.

“Of course I waited eagerly for the opportunity to show you what I could do. Even with a little improvement it can seem like a lot if used in just the right way.”

When matters turned to other surprises Daphnee considered the question for a small moment. She had asked questions of the other Prefects in attempt to learn important dates. Word was likely to reach her Mistress but she was uncertain. Asking about a birthday or when someone got promoted to head girl status might not have been important details. Still one never knew.

Vera was already appraised of her little spy ring. “There are no surprises tonight. I couldn't count on you not having plans since this was so sudden. Though there is something from the labs I have on me that I have not had a change to test out.” Then realizing what she just said she moved to clarify that statement.
“Not that I meant to test it on you Mistress. But if you wish to use it by all means.”

Fri Oct 09, 2020 2:36 pm

Vera was never one to volunteer information about herself. Beyond the usual secrets her position required her to keep, the rest about the Head Girl could be found one way or another. Asking directly was certainly one way. There were indirect ways of course. A woman of Vera's class and rank would no doubt be written about in numerous year books. Enrolling in Shokushu as a freshman and now a graduated student, there were numerous years for her to be mentioned in the year book. One would have probably mentioned her taking the position of Head Girl. Then like members of the student council, there would be articles about the Head Girl. Vera had to speak in a number of interviews during her time here on the island.

Vera was not one to care much about her birthday or the anniversary of becoming a Head Girl. The second was just a reminder of the truth about Shokushu and her position. The first was just a reminder of aging and she thought little beyond that.

There was no denying Daphnee's improvement. Vera had no feelings one way or another about ventriloquism. But, she did feel it was better to do such an act in a theatre or auditorium. An act for an audience of one just did not feel right. Perhaps if Daphnee showed interest in pursuing those talents again, she could see about setting something up with the drama club. Unfortunately for both of them, they were always busy with their work. Daphnee's duties kept her busy as Prefect and she seemed to be doing volunteer work for NICE labs. Vera would say nothing about the new device that NICE labs gave Daphnee. If her Prefect wanted it tested, then she would have to tell her Head Girl.

"I suppose my work makes such things difficult," Vera replied. She drank some milk and water to wash down another bite of mashed potatoes. Nothing was ignored on the beautiful Asian's plate. Vera had no food allergies to worry about. There were foods she disliked though none of her Prefects or pets have presented any to her yet. Once finished with her plate, she pushed it away and used a napkin to wipe her lips. She did not have seconds though that was normal for her.

"Another pleasant meal from my loving pet," the Head Girl said with a faint smile. She rose to her feet, smoothing out her skirt and sash. Daphnee would be left to deal with the leftovers and the dirty dishes. Vera removed her jacket vest, hanging it up before returning to the kitchen. She approached her Prefect from behind while the purple haired woman was cleaning the dishes. Daphnee would feel her Mistress's breasts press against her back. One hand rested on the Prefect's waist while the other slid up and down the woman's side.

"Hmm... You came all this way and prepared all this," Vera whispered softly into the ear of her pet, "Such acts cannot be ignored. I know you want something more..." The hand stroking up and down Daphnee's side grazed a covered breast. She cupped the orb gently, hefting it and giving light squeezes. The Head Girl began to fondle her precious pet while the young woman tended to her duties.

Sat Oct 10, 2020 2:46 am

“We are both a bit busy.” Still she tried her best. Often in order to get a little free time she had to work hard during the week before in order to clear up some time. More often then not other matters tended to manifest themselves and consume the time that she had made. Those were the dangers of her position though Daphnee wasn't afraid of a bit of hard work. Especially since she was representing her Mistress.

There was no way she was going to sully Vera's reputation if she could help it.

Fortunately her Mistress didn't dwell on her slip of the tongue. Knowing what she had meant. For a small moment she had been nervous that she had been taken the wrong way. Getting a grip on herself afterward her blood pressure returned to normal as they finished their meal.

The assortment of spices enhancing the dish. She had been studying up on a variety of spices since most other techniques were to time consuming.

“You honor me Mistress.” There was a swell of pride in her voice. Then came the clearing of dishes. As was the norm there would be storing the left overs and getting to cleaning up.

Daphnee's surprise was clear. Her heart nearly exploding in her chest. She nearly dropped the plate that she was currently washing when feeling those voluptuous breasts pressed up against her back. Her head spinning with possibilities as that electrical current rushed through her.

That hand climbed up her side finding a ready breast. The nipple already hard beneath the cup of her bra. Those whispered words into her ear had been as heady as any drug. Daphnee wouldn't lie or even deflect that attention though she struggled to carry on her duties finding that she was only washing the same spot on that dish again and again.

“I was hoping … but I am your Pet to do with as you please, not the other way around. If it pleases you Mistress, it pleases me.” That touch was heavenly serving to stir her up.

“Yes. I want more.” She admitted, green eyes closing though her hands moved over that dish absently even as she pressed back a little feeling those large globes against her fully.

Sun Oct 11, 2020 4:48 pm

"A pet has needs, just like any one else," Vera replied, "You are free to voice your needs. You may even beg for it from your Mistress. The worst I can say is no. If it pleases me, I may indulge you. Otherwise..." Fingers pinched the hardening nub through Daphnee's shirt and bra. "I will leave you needing until I see you worthy of my attention."

"You best finish your work," the Head Girl teased as she twisted that vulnerable teat, "You do not wish to keep your Mistress waiting."

The emotions flaring from Daphnee told all the Asian woman needed to know. Her pet wanted this, needed this. Vera wanted to hear her precious servant squeal like so many times before. But for now, they were playing a little game. Vera would continue to fondle and molest her belonging while Daphnee finished washing dishes. She would see how much the Prefect could take before that lovely body of hers succumbed.

"It pleases me greatly that you remember your place despite being away for so long," Vera stated, giving that breast another squeeze while her other hand slid along the woman's shorts. The silver haired woman showed no mercy as those knowing fingers delved into Daphnee's shorts and under her panties. The Mistress's fingertips felt along those heated netherlips, feeling where her pet was. They parted the woman's slit only slightly as they traced up and down. Her thumb dragged across her hooded pearl, goading it from hiding to attack directly.

Breasts mashed against Daphnee's back as the Prefect pressed back into the Head Girl. Vera's own heart beat faster as she enjoyed feeling her pet squirm in her grasp.

Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:24 pm

“Ah! U-Understood Mistress!” Those fingers knew just what she liked. She nearly dropped the plate as her stiff nipples were tweaked. Daphnee was growing moist already, her mind racing with those words.

While she had designed not to beg again after her dreadful first year that had not applied to her Mistress. The guests could be extremely sadistic she had learned and she found that if she didn't give them the satisfaction and played their games most would grow disinterested with her. They seldom returned to torment her save for a select few that loved tormenting her.

But this was a different situation. She did not beg yet though she yearned for that warm touch with the absence of cloth between them. Still she could not deny it felt good. At the same time she knew that she had to at least make an effort to complete her task as much as she wanted to turn around and smoother her Mistress with kisses.

Shaking she was making a little progress when fingers dipped beneath her shorts. They'd find her quit heated. Her clit awakened with a few faint strokes Daphnee gasped sharply this time dropping the plate. Fortunately it didn't brake or chip. “M-Mistress!”

She cried out. Things always felt ten times greater in Vera's presence. Despite the drugs and other effects there was just something that they could not replicate.

How many times had she thought of their situation being reversed? In teasing her Mistress? Mere fantasies that would never come to pass. Daphnee wouldn't have the nerve nor did she step out of her role.

She picked up the plate and nearly dropped it again. “Mistress? Ohh! Can I AHH get to the washing later? Pl-AHH!”

She squirmed against that touch and the incredible warmth at her back.

Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:06 am

"So clumsy," Vera whispered into the Prefect's ear, "If you break a dish, that will only add to what you must clean up."

She did not release her pet despite Daphnee's pleas. But, she did not push her fingers any deeper. The Head Girl methodically teased those flushed lips. Her thumb stroked slow circles around the exposed and vulnerable pearl. Vera had plenty of experience sensually tormenting female students here in Shokushu. Her pets and Prefects she had even more thorough and intimate knowledge of. It would be trivial to send this purple haired beauty falling into bliss. But that was not the goal. At least, not yet.

The dishes were nothing lavish though the last thing Vera needed was broken dishes in her sink or on the floor. Fingers slowed, prolonging the erotic agony. Daphnee's plea only earned her another pinch on that captured nipple. "Did you just ask to leave dirty dishes in my kitchen sink?" Vera teased, "And how would that reflect on me, hmm? Business before pleasure, my pet. Complete your duties and you will be rewarded. Or are you going to tell me you lack the necessary discipline to work while feeling oh so good?"

Vera would never get in the way of Daphnee's arms, allowing the Prefect to continue working. Her body remained pressed against the squirming beauty. She loved the mix of arousal, pleasure, and panic that flared from her pet's aura. It was pleasing to see a side beyond the usual formal Prefect peforming her campus tasks and duties.

Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:20 am

The admonishment more of a tease then anything. Just like those fingers that knew her so well. Vera wasn't upset, that was clear. She knew exactly what she was doing to her senses. Those fingers eased up so she could work. She gasped, emerald eyes closing for a second before she had been stirred back to the present. It would have been too easy to get lost in those arms, fingers and pillowy breasts that made their presence known to her.

Her clit stirred by warm circling fingers eliciting a gasp from her. The question more or less rhetorical in the beginning. Daphnee's cheeks flush pink with heat.

“Forgive me Mistress. I'll, I'll ooohhh.” Another little shudder she certain was thrilled at the prospect of a reward. If her Mistress hadn't been at her back and the sink in front of her she probably would have fallen.

Getting a firm hold on the edge of the sink Daphnee attempted to compose herself before getting back to washing. Only then had it occurred to her that she didn't finish her answer.

“I'll manage Mistress.” Another gasp followed. She was glad to be looking away then unable to mask the smile that swept over her lips. She was afraid to let it linger for long as she returned to her duties with a sizable distraction.

Her Mistress was certainly playful today. Not that Daphnee minded that in the least. All too aware of what she would be enduring soon enough she always delighted in those pleasured tortures. No doubt this would be much the same with the prospect of a reward waiting for her if she could only ignore those impulses to give in and remain focused on her duties.

Her breath hitched again when her nipple was tweaked detracting her for a moment before she got back to the task at hand.

Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:00 am

The silver haired Head Girl did not need to see Daphnee's face to know what her Prefect was feeling right this moment. Whether it was reward or correction, this student's body would accept it all if it came by way of Vera's alluring touch. The Asian woman took pride in her ability to bring a student to their knees before her. Thankfully, Daphnee had the aid of the sink and her Mistress's warm body to help keep her upright for now.

"We shall see," Vera replied to the woman's gasped words. Her fingers resumed their efforts, constantly seeking the Prefect's weakpoints and awakening those cells to promises of more in the future. Fingers dipped inwards, feeling how wet Daphnee was, squishing what fluids she could find and smearing them along those heated netherlips.

It was unknown if it was mercy or torture that those touches always came up short of sending the yearning woman over the edge. Even if Daphnee tried to move those hips or thrust out those breasts, Vera never acted more than necessary. Every moment was a question of whether Daphnee's insides would melt into fiery bliss or her mind would succumb to her needs and desires. Each utensil washed and dried was another step towards her supposed reward. Even with the items used for cooking the dinner in the first place, there was not too much that needed to be clean.

Fingers dipped in a bit deeper, gathering Daphnee's juices before lathering her vulnerable pearl with the slick fluids in slow circles. Once coated thoroughly, the Head Girl's thumb resumed sliding over the helpless nub while fingers curled inside those yearning depths. Her other hand squeezed and massaged the pulsing orb. Every gasp and caught breath revealed Vera was hitting all the right places.

No more teasing taunts came. Those hands were staking their claim over Daphnee's body. Any moments of weakness or loss of focus would not be mentioned by the Head Girl. Instead, those experienced touches would continue to add more and more fuel to the fire to make the agony all the more unbearable.

Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:05 am

Her Mistress started her on the road to increasing her stamina. They had been no training in holding back from her release but enduring it. This ploy was different. She was drawn close to succumbing before those expert fingers shifted their focus still feeling good but taking the edge off enough for her to calm down a little. Then she was attacked again brought to the very edge of climax.

It was maddening. Those fingers knew where to touch. Her own excitement smeared against her clit. What if she failed? It was hard to keep focused. Even the meditative techniques Slimer thought her did no good. Perhaps they would have helped her but the truth of the matter was that she wanted to feel that touch. As distracting as it was it was pleasant. Her nerves were screaming.

Her body did not betray her in so much as getting itself ready for her Mistress. She was her Pet to use as she saw fit, either bringing her bliss or torment as she saw fit. That torment was always rewarded in the past with pleasure. She tried not too but there was no way that she could ignore what was happening to her.

A shift here. Her back pressing back, a tip of her head or low moan. She was corrected of course. Her heart slammed against her chest, her mind screaming at her. Somehow she managed to get through their plates but were numerous utensils, the pot she boiled the potatoes in along with a few other pans. The worst being the one she cooked the tenderloin on.

“Ohh … M-Mistress ...” she purred. Her eyes closing for a moment. Her hands still moved over the pot cleaning it even as she trembled in that grasp. She knew that if Vera wanted she could push her over the edge any time she wanted.

The taunted ceased and Daphnee battled against the urge to spin around right there. She wanted to plant kisses upon her Mistress. Wanted more. If she did that she would be punished. Right? Or maybe her Mistress wanted her to fail? She couldn't think straight with that touch.

“That … that … feels goo AHHH,” almost that time. Fingers shifted at just the right time almost as if they knew how close she was. It then occurred to her that she was getting some orgasm denial treatment. Two choices were to work faster to finish or cave in.

Restraint. She suffered through the pleasure which in many ways had been worse then enduring countless orgasms over a lengthy period. That build up, she wanted release, needed it. There was a noticeable tremble through her. Daphnee was on a razor's edge.

She turned off the faucet after what felt like an eternity. Almost collapsing to the floor. Again there was a benefit to being trapped between the sink and Vera's body not to mention how great it felt. Her panties were soaked, she was well lubricated, her cheeks flushed with heat, her head swimming.

“P-Please Mistress … AHH … OHH … the dishes … the dishes are done ...” she struggled with her words.

Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:27 pm
Reply to topic   [ 57 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next