View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Anticipation (for Vera) 

Post Re: Anticipation (for Vera)
Daphnee was practically bent over the sink as that writhing body struggled to keep going. There was no hiding the expression on the Prefect's face. She was tempted time and time again to just succumb and accept her punishment. Fluttering eyes closed as hands lingered over the pot she had already cleaned. Everything the purple haired student could want felt so close and yet so far. But, the loyal Prefect managed to push onwards.

The moment the last item was washed and dried, fingers that were curled inside Daphnee's shuddering depths began to vigorously pump at a ever quickening pace. Two fingers pounded away at the woman's g-spot while her Mistress's thumb resumed grinding right over the moistened pearl. Vera did not hesitate, showing no mercy as those fingers churned those depths into a foamy froth. Fingers would force their way in hard and deep, fighting against clenching and tightening inner walls. The Head Girl fucked her Prefect through the inevitable orgasm, seeking to send Daphnee's mind and body spiraling into bliss again and again.

"What did you say, pet?" Vera teased, "That did not come out clearly."

Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:09 pm

It was so hard, those fingers so distracting as she pressed on. Half bent over at times her breath hitched in places. Her breathing deep and erratic at times. Daphnee struggled to get a control of herself. Her head was spinning returning to the present enough where she had been able to press on.

“AAAIIIEEE!!!” She tilted her head back, fingers getting a death hold locked around the sink with the sudden change. While maddening her body was sort of getting accumulated to the teasing touches. For those fingers to press into her wet folds took her off guard entirely.

She came at once. Those fingers did not stop, nor did she want them too. She was well lubricated by the time they stuck. Vera was well acquainted with her body and had not problem keeping her on such a high just as she knew when to back away to deny her orgasm. Her Mistress knew her incredibly well.

Her entire body rocked. She could hear the slurp of those fingers pounding away at her. She rose up to the tips of her toes as if the speedy assault had the strength to lift her off of her feet.

She counted no less then three orgasms back to back to back before she heard a teasing voice. Warmth stole over her clit and those fingers had not stopped. “OHH!! AHH!!” She bit the inside of her lip stifling another moan. A deep breath followed as she tried to make her words as clear as possible.

She utterly failed with those sweet fingers pressing through her. Daphnee tried never the less.

“The … OHHH … D-Dishes … unhn! T-They're done M-Mistress ...”

She pressed back against that chest, eyes closing as she battled against the rising heat of her next release.

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:26 pm

The warm support behind Daphnee suddenly stepped away. Fingers slipped out of the Prefect's twitching depths, shining with the woman's juices. The purple haired woman was left with only the sink and her own wobbly legs for support as Vera withdrew completely. "Seems they are," Vera stated calmly, "Though there seems to be another mess involving your attire. Finish putting everything away and find something more appropriate to change into. Do not keep me waiting, pet."

Keeping the bliss going any longer would have been difficult and less satisfying for either of them. The Head Girl would leave her Prefect with her afterglows while trying to make that tingling body finish the last of her chores. Vera used a rag to wipe her hand clean and left the kitchen. Daphnee had enough foresight to consider a change of clothes. But with that now soiled, the Prefect was left between changing back into her uniform or finding attire in main room closet. There were numerous revealing outfits of varying levels of embarrassment depending on the viewer. Various items were also kept there that were designed to bind or torment Vera's guests. Whether for correction, punishment, or pleasure; having tools on hand saved the Head Girl a long trip to the basement.

As normal, Daphnee was open to Vera's advances. Now that the she made her move, the Prefect knew what her place was. The doors were locked, no one would come to interrupt them. While Vera pondered what she would do with her precious belonging, Daphnee had some time to catch her breath and consider her own actions. Vera's commands were direct but not detailed, leaving it to the Prefect to interpret what was appropriate at this hour.

Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:26 am

With the warmth at her back disappearing she no longer had that support as Vera stepped away. Daphnee nearly fell back, which would have been disastrous if she knocked her Mistress over. Thankfully her grip on the sink kept her upright even as her legs threatened to give out from under her. She pulled herself forward towards the sink, red faced and panting softly.

“Yes, Mistress.” Daphnee needed a moment to compose herself before getting to the tasks at hand. Drying the dishes as quickly as she could before storing them away. This gave her the time she needed to trust her legs in going out to the main room.

She had already concluded that the selection of clothes there had been her better option. She had her uniform but she determined that it was too formal for the occasion. Still there was quit the selection to chose from and she didn't want to waste time searching through everything. She considered some of the outfits uncertain about their role.

The revealing nurse outfit was cute but didn't suit the situation. She couldn't see herself taking charge. She glossed over the cat one too. She had already used that one and while appropriate she didn't want to be too predictable. Her eyes set upon one lingering there for a few seconds as she processed scenarios in her head.

Taking it along with a box of toys after checking the contents Daphnee hopped over to the bathroom. She cleaned up then changed. Giving herself a once over in the mirror she then went to the bedroom to see Vera.

She was in heels with a low cut skirt and a top that exposed her midriff and just covering her breasts. She wore glasses and had her hair tied back with a yellow ribbon. Carry in the box she gazed toward her Mistress while wearing what might have passed off as one of those sexy secretary outfits for Halloween.

“I gathered those things you requested, Mistress,” while there had been no such request Daphnee feel into a roleplay though judging on the reaction she would drop the role if her Mistress didn't play along. Her cheeks were still flush, not as rosy as before but noticeable at this close distance.

Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:28 pm

The purple haired Prefect moved as quickly as those tingling thighs could carry her. It was not long before Daphnee had shed her clothes and replaced them with something a lewd secretary would wear. She came back into the main room with a box in hand. Vera had made no such request but it seemed that Daphnee was trying to play the role that was being worn at the time. Vera had some experience with roleplaying. It was difficult to say in some cases as such roles such as superior and mistress tended to be a reality for students serving under her.

Vera's eyes took in Daphnee's lovely form and gave a faint smile. "I see," the Head Girl stated, "Set it on the desk then. Do not keep me waiting, Ms. Von Heinrich."

The Head Girl would approach from behind. A hand gently stroked Daphnee's ass while the box was being set down. "Hmm... How long have you been working here, Ms. Von Heinrich?" Vera asked, "Have you learned what is expected of you? Open the box and show me what is inside." The hand groped and squeezed the Prefect's rear. She squeezed hard only to stroke the lovely cheek afterwards.

Vera was patient, waiting for each item to be revealed and set down while fondling her pet. The hand drifted a lower at time, feeling Daphnee's thigh. Fingertips traced along the inside, lifting the skirt slightly only to withdraw and continue groping the rosy beauty. "I see you still wear my collar," Vera mentioned, "Does this mean you accepted my offer? It feels like you are not wearing anything beneath this skirt. You must be aching for me to resume where we left off last time."

Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:47 am

Daphnee nodded. Pleased that her Mistress took to the roleplay she didn't keep Vera waiting. Moving over to the desk her gait was still a little uneven indicating that her legs weren't totally under her control yet. Facing away from her Mistress she bent over far more than necessary. Her skirt hiking up even higher.

She had been unaware that Vera was so close until she felt that pleasant touch against her. A warmth spread through her as those fingers teased her. Already the sparks of excitement had been there. It had never fully died so sparking back up to full took a mere instant.

Blood rushed to her nipples and clit. Both hardened as she grew damp. Of course Vera found the lack of undergarments too. Even after getting cleaned up her panties had been soaked through so there was no sense in putting them back on. Nor did she take any that had been with the customs knowing full well that they would be damp again just as quickly.

Looking over her shoulder she answered. “T-Two years now,” she had a decision to make here. What made more sense? Vera's last name? And yet it felt too informal too.

She did as instructed. Opening up the box while distracted from the promise that that touch would bring her. Sweltering heat that subtly shifted lower. It was a welcome distraction, her body responding as her excitement grew. She hoped that she wouldn't detract from that promised reward.

Her cheeks were practically on fire. Her nipples throbbed with each beat of her heart. She quaked and trembled as she laid out each object.

“I hope I have learned even more than acquired,” she said as she began the task of laying out each object. Some were unfamiliar to her. It was clear that these were from NICE. Others were more familiar, the cord of silk rope, and a ball gag. She was unsure if it contained a supply of aphrodisiac inside it. Other things were more mundane, a blindfold, paddle and even a cat o'nine tails though the leather cords of the whip felt different to her touch. Hard rubber she guessed.

It could inflict pain or mild discomfort. Daphnee supposed the real difference was that it didn't scar as easily. She really didn't know if it would have torn flesh if put to the test. She didn't think so, not that she had wished to find out herself.

In conclusion she set down a few dildos of various degrees. A hodge podge of what she found. One of the bigger ones being double ended.

Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:59 am

Vera could feel Daphnee trembling under her slowly stroking hand. The flare of emotions revealed all she needed to know. The Prefect was already eager for another round of submission and bliss.

Inside the bag were a variety of toys the Head Girl kept in the closet along with other items the student brought herself. They were all used for similar things; pleasure, pain, reward, and punishment. Vera knew her pet would eagerly accept it all no matter the reason. "You brought so many toys this time," Vera stated, "Is this all you think about now? Such a naughty girl."

She eyed the variety of dildos the Prefect had brought out. Despite the woman's devotion towards Vera, Daphnee sexually preferred men. Unfortunately, such needs could only be satisfied with toys such as these or by way of alien guests. For now, such treats would have to wait. It was time to see what Daphnee could recall from their previous training session.

Vera withdrew her hand, leaving the woman's skirt lifted as she took the blindfold first. She sealed away Daphnee's vision as she left the woman bent over her desk. "Let us see if you have indeed learned more," the Head Girls stated as she took the paddle in hand, "For two years, you have been an asset to this company. Do you understand what it means to be an asset, Ms. Von Heinrich? Please, elaborate."

No further touches came from the Head Girl. Cool air caressed those exposed cheeks and moist netherlips. What would come next would be left unknown to the blind student. Would the Prefect's answer decide what comes next?

Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:34 pm

The question came to a foggy mind caught up in the bliss those fingers supplied. She was incapable of answering straight away it taking a few precious seconds to make sense of those words. And she could not spend too long considering her answer either not wishing to keep her Mistress waiting.

“Not always Mistress.” She began. Then looking over a shoulder with a grin on her features she continued. “But often.”

Her sexual preferences had been men too until she got here. With her first sexual experience a male entity that didn't go so well it was easy to see why she served. That and she was good to her word pledging her all to her Mistress.

That touch faded. Only the coolness of the air had been upon her backside. This time she was more coherent as that question came. Her green eyes flickered over the selection of toys before her as she processed her answer. She wasn't certain if she should deliberately answer in error or not. Should she let that anticipation build? Should she simply give in to her desires? Either way what would her Mistress think?

Daphnee surmised that Vera would be pleased either way. Either she would show Vera how eager she was or allow her Mistress to have a bit of fun first.

“An asset? A tool that can be used to accomplish a particular goal or satisfy a condition. Something of some value.”

Mon Nov 02, 2020 5:14 pm

"Somewhat correct but..." A loud smack filled the room. "Not entirely..." The paddle struck right on Daphnee's ass. The blow would no doubt sting though the sound was much louder than the actual harm caused. Vera had plenty of experience in how to properly strike and spank a student. "An asset is a belonging," Vera added with another smack, "You belong to this company. As a tool, you are owned and used by this company. I wonder what goals you satisfy for this company, Ms. Von Heinrich."

The spanking with the paddle continued a bit longer. While the blows stung in the cool air, the silver haired woman brought the paddle sliding up between the Prefect's thighs. The edge rested up against the student's womanhood, letting any nectar soak over the simple tool. Slowly, the paddle sawed back and forth, back and forth along those parted lips.

Daphnee was certainly more open about her sexuality now than back when they first met. Shokushu had that effect on those few students chosen to be entertainment for the alien guests that come here. Whether it was the monsters or Vera's training, the Head Girl wondered if her pet even noticed these changes. She was certain the staff would be pleased to know that this student was breaking into her future role as a slave rather eagerly.

The paddle slid away and the spanking would resume. Vera lifted Daphnee's skirt, fully revealing those reddened cheeks before the blows came raining down. The strikes would slow when Daphnee began stating what she did for the company as their asset and tool.

Sat Nov 07, 2020 12:46 am

The smack was loud in her ears. The blow hadn't been as bad as the sound implied being little more than a stinging sensation. Where she had been stuck the area turned pink, her ass jiggling. “AH!” She gasped even if she had been prepared for a blow.

She felt the impact of the wooden paddle again. Those precision blows causing the very spot that had been targeted to turn from pink to red. Her breaths were deeper now. Daphnee heard what her Mistress stated. At first she had thought that her role was being explained to her rather than needing to respond. Or maybe things were being clarified. Either way she had left things open enough to invite a little punishment.

Judging by that tone it didn't appear that Vera was seeking an immediate response. In fact more of her ass and lower back felt the cool air against her skin as her skirt was brought up higher. The edge of that paddle pressed to her sex. Her lips puffy and wet. Each drag of that paddle against her was intoxicating. The paddle itself barely parted those wet lips as they teased her first one way then the other.

Her legs trembled. Her palms pressed against the desk she was bent over. Her ass pressed out and up. She had to bite her lower lip to stifle a moan. Fighting against that building desire to shuffle her hips from side to side knowing that she would fail in getting that paddle any deeper.

“Yes Mistress. I am your property. “

Daphnee's first year had been horrible. Things got better each year and she hadn't even realized those influences on her psyche. Being Vera's Pet had been the major factor in her conditioning. Subconsciously she had learned to submit and even had been more assertive at times even if being in control of a situation was an illusion she had been able to dominant for a time unleashing those hidden desires in doing so with her Mistress.

When the paddling continued Daphnee came to realize that she had not answered properly. That paddling slowing as she began to speak but not ceasing. It trickled down enough to let her think a bit.

“A m-minor extension of you. Not a mere drone but someone that can lighten the load in many areas.” What had made her unique or set her apart from most of the other students? There were those that were better looking, could be trained up in time. The first thing that she thought of was something she didn't think mere training could accomplish. A quality that you either had or didn't. It was nothing unique but a quality that was rare.

Most humans were selfish. Even the best meaning people tended to tend to their own needs when given a choice. Neglected most of her life Daphnee's pledge had been her word. As a result her station increased and she even got a few associations out of the matter.

“l-Loyalty Mistress.” She answered. “I'll always aim to serve you first and foremost.” She couldn't actually add all those times guests put her to the test or threatened going after her Mistress offering to let her go.

The guests were never talked about and she didn't know if any sought out her Mistress or not. She attempted to dissuade them from doing so. It wasn't important that she had gotten any credit for doing what she thought was in the best interests of her Mistress. Daphnee simply thought of Vera first then herself. True enough she did think of her own needs from time to time but never acted on them. That only made her rewards all the more sweeter when she received them.

Mon Nov 09, 2020 3:32 pm

The Head Girl did not even need to sense her pet's emotions to know that she was enjoying every moment of this. Daphnee was struggling between holding herself and maintaining her posture versus rocking or wiggling those hips against the paddle. Answers gasped from the Prefect's lips. They were satisfying though it depended on the details of this little scenario. Another smack would reinforce that point.

"You belong to the company," Vera reminded, rubbing the paddle along the reddened cheeks before drawing it away, "How you perform for all your superiors reflects well for not only you but the Mistress who trains you."

The silver haired Asian grabbed some rope next. She slid the rope under and up through Daphnee's skirt, ensuring the rope would remain under the garment. The silk coils slid along the woman's netherlips as the bindings tightened. The Prefect's limbs would remain free for now. The rope crisscrossed over the woman's lovely form. Coils tightened over the secretary top, causing those breasts to thrust outwards as the rope tightened around each orb. Though Daphnee's limbs were free, every motion of her body had resistance as if the ropes were numerous hands holding her. Every attempt to move would cause the ropes to dig into her sides, her breasts, and saw along her netherlips.

Vera finished tying the knots, giving the bindings a final tug before pulling Daphnee upright. "You say pretty things with those lovely lips of yours," the Head Girl stated as hand cupped and fondled one of those breasts, "Lets see if you can do other things with them."

Still blind folded, Daphnee would not see the Head Girl take a seat on the desk. Now sitting in front of the Prefect, the commands resumed. "Kneel!" The order barked out. Depending on how quickly Daphnee obeyed would determine how hard those ropes would slide and dig into her vulnerable form. "Before now, you were nothing," Vera stated, "I took a risk in hiring you. But, I am certain the board of directors will love seeing how far you have developed." A bare foot would press against Daphnee's blind face. Toes traced down and drifted along the woman's lips. "Do you remember how you thanked them, how you thanked me?"

Thu Nov 12, 2020 5:38 am

“AH! Y-Yes Mistress,” she responded after that smack. A reminder of her place. She tensed feeling the cord wrap around her. It teased against her nethers. Each breath she took contracted around her breasts. Her nipples throbbed as did her clit with the sexual excitement that she had been bathed in.

Her heart continued to beat rapidly in her chest as she was secured in such a way. Every movement, every tremble, swept over her in such a delicious fashion. She was wrapped in that silky embrace. Those ropes tense against her skin growing tighter with each movement whether voluntary or not.

“AH!” Again she cried out when those bindings were tugged. The bit of those ropes teasing her sex. Juices glistened over the silk restraints. A breast feeling both fingers and bindings against her while her ears were stimulated with that lovely voice.

Daphnee swallowed in anticipation. She tracked Vera's voice as she considered a response. Yet before one fell out of her lips a command was issued and she did not hesitate bruising her knees as she dropped down. Such quick movements caused the ropes to dig in against her skin more. Breath had been choked out of her, breasts pressed together and the rope between her thighs pressed in between her folds barely penetrating her. So close to being inside her and yet so far away at the same time.

She strained against those restraints which had been more than distracting as she attempted to focus on what her Mistress was saying.

Toes moved against her face as Daphnee heard those words. “Yes, Mistress, I had nothing,” she agreed. She had few things when coming here. A beat up iPod, clothes and her ventriloquist dolls. Overall not much. Just the upgrade in her room when she became a Prefect had been far more than she had throughout her neglected life.

“I remember.” Her left hand rested at the heel of that foot, her right loosely holding it before her. Even the slight movements with her arms caused the ropes some tension. She shivered in response then leaned forward. Her tongue sweeping over the top of that foot then skimmed those toes. Each motion sent shock waves through her from the binding on her torso. It was impossible to breath or make the slightest move without experiencing a degree of tension, The ropes relaxed one moment then tensed up the next.

She found with the slower movements it wasn't as intense but still felt good. The rope between her thighs had been maddening. No matter how fast she moved the rope would only tease her hindered from advancing any farther.

Daphnee's tongue began to caress the space between her toes. Then once done with all of them she took the big toe in her mouth sucking on it in between cascading it with strokes from her tongue.

Fri Nov 13, 2020 3:00 pm

The ropes held Daphnee like numerous hands always embracing the purple-haired woman. There was no motion, pose, or posture the Prefect could take that did not result in the ropes sliding and pressing into her lovely form. The loyal pet dropped to the floor immediately, feeling both pain and pleasure clash in different parts of her body.

Whether it was part of the act or reality, the Prefect agreed with Vera's words. The blind woman held the Head Girl's foot and proceeded to drag her tongue over it and the Asian woman's toes. The act of licking feet was not really a fetish for the silver haired woman. It was more what the act meant. Nothing was more submissive nor showed more subservience than the act of licking the feet of a superior. That was what pleased Vera more than anything, to break in a pet to the point they worshipped her feet and the ground she walked on. The staff and guests of the island certainly would not mind such behavior from their future slaves.

The skimpy skirt would hide what the rope was doing to the struggling student. With every motion being pleasurable, it would gradually become a struggle like the one in the kitchen. The rope lacked the finesse and precision of Vera's fingers. But, the rope was unfeeling, relentless. No amount of pleading and begging would make the rope stop from constantly tormenting the aroused woman's body. The more the rope rubbed against Daphnee's tender spots, the more blood would flow to those areas which only make them more awake and sensitive to further torment. Every moment of these submissive acts would include a steady source of pleasure and stimulation for Daphnee's mind to associate with.

Vera watched with a smirk as her pet continued to lick and suck on her toes. The foot would eventually withdraw only to be replaced with the other. "Mm... Seems you learned better uses for your tongue," Vera teased, "I best make sure you are ready for the board meeting." The Head Girl slid off the desk and stood in front of Daphnee. A hand grabbed the Prefect by the hair, forcing her to blindly stare up between Vera's thighs. She pulled her pet into her exposed sex. Vera was moist from the sight of her submissive pet. She knew she did not need to give a command of what Daphnee should be doing next.

Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:07 am

Her binding pressed against her regardless of her movements. A tilt of her head, the sweep of her tongue, even the act of breathing caused that rope to mold against her. It was in a constant flux of contracting and relaxing against her. Daphnee felt the embers of heat scolding her from the inside out. Her juices continued to saturate the ropes between her thighs as she moved to shower those feet.

One then the other as it was brought up to her face. She sensed the movement. Darker shadows indicating movement while a slight breeze rippled over her. Her hands grasped the next foot as it was present to her. Holding it steady as she leaned forward to steady the foot since she was unable to see it.

After lavishing it with attention and enduring the bliss that the ropes brought her Vera drew it away. She head her Mistress move off the desk as she approached. Daphnee could smell that sweet aroma, her head tilted upward to face Vera even if she could not see.

“The board meeting? I nearly forgot -” she played along. No commands had to be given. She waited for this. Her hands reaching out to Vera's legs smoothly traveling up them. They helped balance her as she inched a little closer on her knees. Those ropes sawed against her nethers delightfully. She moaned, either from the rope or in preparation in what was to come.

Her tongue stretching out until it made contact with warm flesh. Even blind her tongue knew what it was doing following the path of moisture to it's source. Her tongue skimming over that slit, her fingers pressing into those thighs. Straight up over that slit she measured it with her tongue first then circled that labia.

A hand moved off a thigh so that her fingers could ease over the hood of her clit as she worked. Her tongue going back to those warm gate pressing against them without penetrating her Mistress. At the last moment she sucked against that flower between flicks of her tongue.

Once she was in full contact with that clit her tongue pressed against her with more firmness. This time it vanished beyond those gates honing in on what she hope would be a most pleasant experience. That tongue curling one way then the other. As her head bobbed back and forth her pace increased only to alter every so often just to keep things a bit varied.

While she acted those increased movements brought more pleasure to her. She moaned out as she worked. Her own pleasure spiking. Daphnee ended up teasing herself with the variation in speed which took the edge off a bit though she was being driven mad by those ropes. Quick brought her incredible pleasure but there was no relief, those ropes couldn't get any deeper and only tormented her. Slower those coils felt a bit milder like a teasing caress.

“OH! Mistress!”

Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:41 pm

"Mm... I am certain they will help you remember." Vera replied. The loyal Prefect was more than eager to taste her Mistress. Heated breaths were soon followed by the student's lips and tongue sliding across the Head Girl's slit and clitoris. Daphnee could taste the woman's arousal, further rewarding the student's efforts to please.

Vera's skirt rested on Daphnee's head, still in uniform minus her shoes and panties. One hand held the Prefect's hair. Toes curled lightly against the hard floor. The firm licks and sucks on her precious flower sent wondrous tingles rippling up and down the Head Girl's spine. She took slow breaths while her pet succumbed to gasps and groans of her own. Vera was not lifting a finger and yet Daphnee arousal and stimulation only grew as those ropes continued to torment the bound beauty.

"Mmh..." Vera's hand drifted along Daphnee's purple hair. It reached the back of the woman's neck, giving the rope there a tug which in turn tweaked the rope throughout the student's vulnerable form. The Prefect's efforts were proving fruitful as gradually more moisture welcomed the woman's yearning tongue. The Head Girl's passage would tense and twitch lightly as the tongue explored those velvet depths. Vera's free hand cupped and squeezed her own breast as she enjoyed this pleasing moment. She would indulge in this treat for her pet until she was satisfied. Then, it would be time to move on to the main course.

"Seems you have been practicing..." Vera teased through heated breaths.

Despite her growing arousal, the Head Girl's breathing was more in control. The bubbly heat reached her skull, flooding the pleasure centers of her brain. Her insides would tense more and more before Daphnee's efforts. Vera's grip on the woman's purple hair would tighten, pulling her more against her heated depths. Hips would rock against Daphnee's face, smearing her juices on her visage as the twitching grew into spasms and soon a rush of pure bliss. Vera's head reared back to let forth a soft cry. Hot juices would flood out, letting forth all that pent up tension into a pleasing moment of orgasmic bliss.

Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:58 am
Reply to topic   [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next