View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 3:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 218 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
 Weird Science (for Katsurou) 

Post Re: Weird Science (for Katsurou)
"That works." he seemed to almost nod in approval, the shapes at the back of her mind sending a mild ache through the back of her eyes before it was stifled. "Yes, I will be watching."

Again, the sensation of almost-liquid tongues caressing her lower back, the tingling sensation of the creature's slick tentacles seeming to condense the buildup of magical energy, while from another angle of her mind's eye, it almost seemed to be basking in the warmth of her body. The larger intruder buried up her ass seemed to soften just a bit, giving her a little bit of focus room as it stood stock still inside her, the smaller intruders still holding things together inside her as her body was nonverbially encouraged to relax.

Suckers played against her bare back, the underside of her breasts and her neck as he continued to slowly cut down her sensory interference, the sensation reminding her of a rapidly-shrinking room as the bright lights in her mind's eye continued to dull down. It was a pleasant change of routine, as the darkened room allowed those ache-inducing tentacles to remain mostly in the shadows and out of her still-enhanced sight.

"Just one thing before we begin..." he finished. "Do I have to remove her blindfold?"

PM me anytime if you want to arrange a session.

Thu Oct 28, 2021 8:53 pm

Sensations diluted. Good in that she would be able to concentrate easier. Suckers clung onto her while other tentacles served to relax her rather than stimulate her. In a word it was relaxing, soothing more than arousing. Even the cock inside her softened as if in response to her preparations.

Etolie waited a bit as she collected herself. Things closed in on her as her senses had been turned down. Barely above what she was use to processing she had been aware of the three of them. No longer could she hear that thunderous heartbeat though she could still smell the enhanced scent in the air that masked that of sex.

She shook her head at his question. “The blind fold is fine.” The prefect would be numb for a few minutes after the casting of her spell. More or less she would be in a stupor inn that time unless roused out of it prematurely. That would give them the time to depart.

Channeling energy into herself Etolie had long since modified the few voodoo spells she knew. Too much of a control freak to allow the loa to possess her she learned of alternate ways in mixing what she learned from various sources. She didn't possess much knowledge but what she did have she knew extremely well.

Gathering the energy within her she pressed it outwards. An invisible force swirling around the prefect. Each revolution drawing it closer until at last it was absorbed into the large breasted student. Then her mind was attacked. Recent memories tossed out.

Etolie concentrate as she directed the results. Everything just before her arrival erased. “There. It is done.” She pulled away from the prefect. Making her way out of the bathroom she shut the door behind her. Yeah there was still all the evidence likely that she'd be baffled about. Still she wouldn't be able to recall what happened and would likely conclude it was due to the guards even if she looked closely.

“Alright. Where should we head next? We could have a look at her dorm for clues to what those keys open or make a guess. From her reactions I'd say they have something to do with the basement but I don't remember seeing any elevators down there. Still I haven't seen much of it.”

Fri Nov 05, 2021 10:44 pm

The sound that rumbled partially through those squirming lengths sounded as if he had taken a swig of something. The tentacles seemed to follow that billowing wave of energy for a moment before they coiled around her body, pulling her up to her feet as they sought to take control of her.

"For now, we need to put a little distance from here." he explains. "I have picked out an escape route."

Footsteps. Three of them at the far end of the hallway. Not exactly alert, but their strident pace and direction was clear. Leaving the dazed prefect in a pool of her own juices, he directed her to take a left from the toilet. Despite how well Etolie could stalk her prey with a little assistance, he would have to let those human interlopers handle the distraction. The columns provided temporary cover as the trio, talking about some game show or another, climbed the stairway and up into the floor proper.

"Think she ran?" one of them suggests.

"Nah. She'll be needing the pills." the older guard shakes his head. "Maybe one of the junior crews decided to go back in there for a freebie."

"Sneaky fuckers, the lot of 'em."

The gloom of the building provided ample cover as Etolie silently managed to duck behind a small gap as the guards finally arrived at the toilet where the prefect lay, still rather dazed given the fact she didn't exactly react when the three men showed up.

"Hoi, we said 'a small break'." one of them starts off. "You got fucked so hard that you forgot?"

A deep grunt of what almost felt like amusement rumbled through the creature's tentacles at this.

"Come on, up you go." the third guard chuckles. "Alright, you're on the home stretch! Just come with us to the staff lounge and you can earn those pills you so wanted."

The guards pull her up on her feet, and she staggers as she tries to handle this new task after being made to experience insane new heights of fear and sexual arousal. Thanks to these newcomers, the subtle hypnotic spell that Etolie had cast had taken full effect, the prefect seeming to follow their unspoken orders a lot more obediently than she did before. Once the guards, along with the prefect had left the floor, he finally responded.

"It would seem that all of them are gathering in one place." he noted. "Perhaps we could utilize that gap in their defenses to further explore the building or... you could use this time to escape. Your call, either way."

Sat Nov 06, 2021 12:16 am

With her senses diluted Etolie missed the fact that the security guards were headed in their direction. Pulled up to her feet she casts one final look to the prefect before those senses dial back up a bit. Like a light with a dimmer it would take some time before they were at levels there were previously at. For the moment she knows what has alarmed him. Though clearly he and the other guests didn't have to worry about mere humans there was something about expending the effort to do so. It was why there weren't attacks in public areas with more than a few students as far as she knew. Too much hassle she reckoned.

Going into the hall Etolie was conscious of the fact that she was still stark naked. It had her pick up the pace even if they didn't have to. Her hearing attuned to hear the three men speak. Even as they dipped into the bathroom she could still hear them speaking with the prefect about the situation.

Anyone else might have felt bad. Even a little. But not Etolie. Better the prefect than her. They waited until the quartet was well on the way from the vicinity. All gathering in one place the prefect wouldn't be hunting for her for some time. If she even remembered what she was doing prior. She didn't erase too much memory but something told her that the prefect had other concerns at the moment.

“Escape?” She tested that word. Shaking her head slightly even though it was a clean shot to the classroom to retrieve her clothes.

“There's something strange going on here. It seems that this would be a perfect time to figure that out. Still ...” There was the prefect's ID to explore. She could only recall two ways into that dreaded basement. That place was far better if they had a victim. A used room could be explained away while wandering about could stir up all sorts of trouble.

“I'm afraid of learning too much. What others might do in response if someone figured it out. Still I'm very interested in such discoveries.” Unless there was security they missed downstairs she'd have time to look over those chemicals too with everyone being preoccupied.

Tue Nov 09, 2021 2:43 am

He listened as she explained she wanted to take another look around that mysterious basement, and his own curiosity was further piqued. Still, the human body had a limit of how much it could truly endure, and he had to take care to keep her at those limits. Finding a willing assistant like her was a stroke of sheer luck, and he did not look forward to having to 'fish' around for new victims should Etolie become permanently incapacitated, or worse...

"You are as smart as you are curious." he 'speaks', the tentacles binding her upper arms and legs loosening somewhat as he lets her take back control, letting her decide where she was going next, the 'swarm' following her limber, nude body as she walked through the hallway. "I have taken steps to ensure that those pesky humans will not find you, not unless you chose to reveal yourself."

There it was again - that pleasant second sight adding extra perspective to everything as she walked by. Shadows, wind, light, noise - all lined up to provide her with a precise sense of self as she walked blindfolded through the campus building. A fingertip carelessly brushing the wall gave her a general idea of the direction of the small crowd of guards, her feet readily absorbing the distant vibrations of speech as they converged upon the prefect all at once.

"Very well, I will continue to help you." he finishes as they arrive at the elevator. "However, you are to inform me should your exhaustion becomes unable to ignore. I trust you will have no objections...?"

Fri Nov 12, 2021 7:18 pm

More freedom came to her limbs. Etolie felt the return of those absent senses. The guards as distracted as they were had been easy for her to evade. Still she bristled a little at the thought of exposing herself to them. With the current state of that prefect they might find her far more appealing. Etolie could not imagine that being a good time. Especially with crude commoners. The rush of power was the only thing that attracted her to dominating commoners and there was no way that she would relinquish herself to a pack of Neanderthals.

“Let's keep clear of them.” She moves along all to aware of where the quartet now was. Making her way back to the elevator wasn't much of a challenge.

“Will do,” she answers. Using the key they descend back downstairs. With the cameras already seen to Etolie moves confidently. But as excited as she was she did not rush in the event that something changed. A portion of her attention had been on the others too until they were well away from the upper floors.

Again she found that her sphere of influence shrank down to the more immediate area around her. Everything had been in shades of green well before she found herself back in the room with that vat and those stored chemicals. Only this time she searched for a bit to find something to open those crates. Once she had she discovered various chemicals. Some labeled, some not.

Sense let her read the impressions where the ink was darkest. Still comprehending and reading in such a fashion took her far longer. As she did so she had to pull her attention to the task at hand too loosing track of everything beyond a few things. Yet even as she read those labels there was a sense of bafflement that swept over her.

“I … I haven't even heard of this stuff.” Compounds beyond the understanding of a human. Elements that did not exist as far as she knew. In fact that was the case with most of the stuff here. The more common compounds she could identify but remained confused about there use.

Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:30 am

The crates in the basement, while securely shut, proved no obstacle to their combined efforts. Locks were jiggled loose, screws turned loose with deft twists of the spike-tipped tentacles. As she attempted to read, her senses were shifted around - her hearing dropping just a little bit and her sense of second sight being tampered with, as if her eyes were getting used to the darkness. It was a welcome change of pace, as it shut off the sounds of the orgy happening in the staff lounge completely.

“I … I haven't even heard of this stuff.” she murmured.

"These appear to be complex ethers." he explains as his tentacles inspect and analyze their findings alongside her. "And some of these are for educational use. I believe the chemistry lesson provided by this 'school' often use these."

"And some of these? I honestly have no clue." he admits. "I suppose I should stick around their class rooms a little more when you humans run your group education sessions. Perhaps I could learn something..."

"Speaking of learning something..." he speaks after a while. "Come take a look at this. I've found something interesting."

There's a mild tug on her body from the tentacles that followed her around, but he waits until she stands up, and lets her follow the direction the tendrils guide her towards a door that has been opened. Inside is an empty room, the walls reinforced with concrete paneling. A lone lightbulb hangs in the air, switched off.

"So what is this, some kind of blast chamber for volatile experiments?"

Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:54 pm

The drop in her senses felt drastic. As sharp as they were even dialing them down a little caused her to adjust. Sometimes things were just too intense with all the conflicting inputs she received. Though she no longer heard the scenario that was playing out well above her head.

At the same time Etolie's vision sharpened. She could “read” though she was probably attuned to his vision. She didn't try making sense of it all. Rather the current mystery had her attention.

“Ethers?” He stated this as if they were commonplace. Maybe they were from where he was. She pondered this information. Making sense of what she could though there was still a strong element of the unknown here.

He was eager to get her attention and she got to her feet. Placing the vial she was holding back into the crate she followed the tug of tentacles to the room. She scanned it from right to left then in reverse order. Tilting her head back briefly she took in the details of the light.

“Hm. It's similar to the rooms set up in the basement. Minus all the torture instruments. No restraints either. Do you think whatever they were working on was kept here. Easy to sterilize things if something went wrong.”

Etolie looked again directing her attention the the walls and floor. Searching for small vents or char marks she didn't see anything out of the ordinary. “Maybe a cell of some sort. Or a place to store their finished product. Odd.”

Mon Dec 06, 2021 2:52 am

“Hm. It's similar to the rooms set up in the basement. Minus all the torture instruments. No restraints either. Do you think whatever they were working on was kept here. Easy to sterilize things if something went wrong.”

"Well, we are technically in a basement..." he mused, tampering with the paneling. Some of them were surprising loose, and gave way. Others were held back with hydraulic mechanisms which groaned at being forced apart by those powerful tentacles. Despite being blindfolded, it felt as if the room itself was being taken apart. The sound of chains clinking as the deceptively powerful tentacles pulled them from the ceiling met her ears.

"Yes, it does seem like a cell, now that you mention it." he continued, revealing more of the room's hidden nature as panel after panel was either peeled open, or simply pulled clean off the hinges to reveal metallic vents, even more manacles, pulleys and a series of powerful ropes and lifts. "Or, as you said, it could be a cargo hold. I could see these being used to lift things far too heavy for humans to carry on their own."

As the slick lengths continued to inspect the things hidden behind the wall paneling, Etolie was given a front-row seat to a demonstration of just how well the combined lengths large and small easily worked through the room, setting out chains, restraints, looped ropes and other bindings out where she could get a general sense of their scale by the slow motion of their movement as they were hung up.

"You know, that does give me a fun idea..." he finally breathes out.

Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:08 am

Etolie continued scanning the room. She halted shaking her head slightly.

“I know that. This is a bit different. I didn't think basements of school buildings served the same purpose as those correctional ones they use.”

Large and small tentacles worked together like instruments in a concert. She heard all the hydraulics, rattling of chains and so forth. Etolie attempted to envision what he was uncovering. Senses reached out to get a better idea of things. This room may have altered in what it was used for.

“Oh? What would that be?” She asks. She moves in such a way as if looking over his shoulder had he been a being before her and not a mass of moving tentacles against one of the walls. With the senses imparted to her she got a better feel at what he had discovered. Her impression of what was in those walls had been diluted some given the tentacles in her way.

Etolie had to pick up on more than visual cues. A task far more difficult with the amount of information she was pouring through.

Thu Dec 09, 2021 1:43 pm

She had mentioned torture instruments, and a 'corrections' basement. Had he somehow managed to breach into a military facility of sorts? This human settlement was becoming more and more mysterious with each discovery...

“Oh? What would that be?”

"These can be used on humans as well." he responded. "Here, let me demonstrate."

The sensation of movement was picked up by her skin well before the soft, padded leather strap was wrapped around her ankle, and the tentacles now redirected their attention towards her, rather than the walls. The lengths sorted through the chains and ropes, discarding the lengths that would clearly put too much strain on her, and picking out the softer ropes and straps, backing them with the pulleys as they set a smaller pair of straps around her wrists, with a length of rope placed on the palm of her hands.

"Pull on that rope to tighten them up, but not too much or else this won't be too much fun for you." he explains. "If you make a mistake, push them up and they'll come loose."

As she was bound up, the tentacles gently propped her head back ever so slightly, and the cold sensation of glass was pressed ever-so slightly against her soft lips. The tell-tale slosh of liquid told her what it was - a test-tube filled with a slightly syrupy fluid with a warm, soothing aroma. Her sense of smell had been enhanced as well, but 'attuned' so she wouldn't be overwhelmed with it.

"Here, drink this."

Sat Dec 25, 2021 7:44 am

“Oh?” She overlooked the secondary use which should have been obvious to her. There were so many pulleys and chains that she figured that they all had been necessary for a single task when only a few were necessary to restrain a person.

Feeling the loop of rope against her wrists she felt the cord placed in her palm. Nothing ceased her heart from beating faster granted it was nowhere near as fast as it would normally have been. It wasn't fear but the thought of relinquishing control given her mindset. Time here got her more use to restraints and being at the mercy of the guests here but it was rare that she entered into bondage willingly. Never with other students unless of course she was the one doing the binding. There was that trip to the basement she'd rather forget …

Still the instructions were simple enough and he had already restrained her to that bed. Not to mention all those tentacles so he had build up a degree of trust. Pulling on that cord the rope tightened around her wrists. She had to make an adjustment to loosen them a little. The rope acting like a cord on blinds only in this case tightening and loosing the restraints.

The rope was tight but not too tight as to cut off blood flow. Next she felt glass pressed to her lips. Olfactory sensations told her that the liquid present was sweet. Was that the scent of honey? That was the closest thing her mind could associate the scent with though it was a bit off letting her know it wasn't that. Nor was the liquid as thick being a thinner substance like water.

Had he found it here? Etolie was certain that he knew what it was though she asked giving him the opportunity to use it without answering. Either way the liquid went down with ease. It tasted more like a fluid jam than honey. Her tongue tingled and a heat stirred in her stomach. Either the effect was psychological or brought on by the increased senses.

“I take it you want the rope back.” She offered it up since she could escape the restraints with a little effort with it.

Thu Dec 30, 2021 1:10 pm

She had gulped the oozing liquid down a single complaint, and that sent a thrill up his very being as he watched the drug slowly take effect. It was subtle at first, but as her attuned body quickly absorbed it, it seemed to bind with her muscles, drawing out the soreness and exhaustion of the night's efforts from her, leaving her refreshed. The smaller tentacle in her ass finally slid out of her, leaving her with just her own heightened senses as she was bound completely, giving her some time to catch her breath.

"That should help you stay awake a little longer." he says as he pulls away the empty test tube.

“I take it you want the rope back.” she asks him.

"Let's keep it right where you can reach it." he pulls on a set of wheels above her, affixing the rope just to the right of her hand, the length brushing up against the back of her fingertips. The ropes slacken ever so slightly and the tentacles now return to massage her thighs, stomach and tits. Smaller lengths wrap around her neck, folding over themselves to provide a soft cushion for her head to rest as she's slowly made to bend over ever so slightly, leaving her toned, perky ass on display for him. "Just in case this becomes too much for you. Go ahead and see if you can grab on to it while I finish here."

Larger tentacles moved between her legs, pressing up against her stomach to give her something to rest upon as the ropes held her up and muscular tentacles wrapped around her ankles, providing her with something to relax against without the ropes digging in to her. Slender, twitching lengths teased her nipples while finger-like lengths slathered her body with an oily, warm liquid that helped push back the cold of this basement.

Satisfied, he seems to take a step back(or up?) to admire his handiwork. "What I had in mind... I would like to feast upon your magic energy some more."

Tue Jan 04, 2022 5:14 pm

Etolie could still reach the rope. Her body felt refreshed as if she were falling asleep and drank down an energy drink. Her system was flushed with a sudden warmth and she could feel a tingling sensation that felt like an internal massage to exhausted muscles.

Soon enough she was emptied. An odd sensation after having that tentacled teetered to her for so long. Still her senses remained sharp feeling some of the tentacles return. Her neck cushioned as she was repositioned. Occasionally she heard the crank of a wheel, the jingling of chains and even the ropes and pulleys that were hit from his movements.

Limbs were touched as well as her sensitive tits. Oiled up again by smaller tentacles Etolie gasped as her breasts were targeted again. So sensitive yet the touch felt so good at the same time.

When she was in position he explained further.

“My magic?” She repeats. She feels refreshed enough to give it another go. Still she was far from good at her craft. Not a novice when it came to the three spells she used frequently. When it came to other matters, however, she was fairly green as he could already tell from her pitiful attempt at summoning. Of course Etolie wasn't starting small either confident in managing something more than a pitiful imp or some minor demon.

“OK I'm up for it. Not distracting me might get better results.” Of course in her current state with the way that that liquid was making her feel and the effects he could see on her breasts and clit she was hoping for a distraction as well.

Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:22 pm

"Very good, you may begin..."

The metallic clicks sounded from behind - the sound of the deadbolts sliding closed, locking the heavy door in. The rough scraping of wood on the concrete floor and her attuned senses tracked the motion of the heavy crates being pushed against the door. Clearly, he wanted no interruptions and when the tapered, lubricated thing pressed against her cute butt, it was clear what he was after.

Suckers brushed their fleshy tips on her erect nipples, taking a moment to give her a preview of what was coming up to make sure he doesn't overwhelm her right from the start. The fleshy rings settle against her breasts, providing a balance of sucking and supporting as the twitching thing slowly pushed its way up her ass. The nodules lining this intruder didn't enhance her senses, but the way they shifted around inside her as they sought out good spots to massage her insides. Hairlike tendrils played with her twitching clit as she was fucked hard in the ass, while the more muscular tentacles holding her in place yielded every so slightly to let her rock back and forth against the initial hard intrusion. While the thing in her ass eased off, the other tentacles having their way with her had other ideas.

The suckers playing with her nipples seemed to almost bite down on her, while the tendrils brushing up against her clit 'wove' themselves together into a fingerlike object, continuing to brush against her adorable little clit without actually penetrating her slick cunt. More suckers latched onto her neck, back and perky rear as more tentacles converged upon her to massage and explore her body. Some even lined up next to her tits, waiting for the first pair of suckers eagerly playing with her nipples to tire...

Sun Jan 30, 2022 12:16 pm
Reply to topic   [ 218 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next