View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:38 pm

Reply to topic  [ 218 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15
 Weird Science (for Katsurou) 

Post Re: Weird Science (for Katsurou)
Glass? He senses told her that it as the vials, beakers and other things she had brought to that classroom. Etolie had not sensed them until now. Wondering where they had been stored. Then again she hardly directed her attention above her due to the headaches so it shouldn't have been a surprise.

Even her clothes had been placed on the bed and she felt the familiar cold metal band of her ring against her. Etolie stilled, listening to that explanation. A gasp parted her lips as she felt that touch on her engorged clit.

Tentacles brushed over her leaving more of that moisture on her skin. Repeated movements warmed that liquid up hastily. “Ohh!” Her back ached against that touch that swam over her. For close to a minute her mind was scrambled as she processed some of what he said.

She had simply thought those awakened senses were lasting longer. Hence her concern in getting back before they eroded. She hadn't thought that her own were slowly being enhanced. The liquid serving as a catalyst. A quick boost that awakened her senses even more.

“I AH haven't n-noticed!” She found her back arching. A quick flash in manipulating guards or teachers flowed before her. Manipulating them for certain privileges. She would explore this further but her attention again was diverted by a question.

“What is it that. Mmm. Ohh. W-What experiment?”

Tue Jul 19, 2022 12:38 am

“What is it that. Mmm. Ohh. W-What experiment?”

"By observing our prey, I can surmise that they wear armor for protection, but the more they wear, the more blind they become." he explains when she asks him about an experiment. The tentacles and slick lengths brushing against her cease to move, letting her pay full attention to his words. "As you have noticed, the way you are now, you're actually able to walk right by those people who you would rather not be caught by. Regardless, I can tell that the wearing of armor is normal around here. I don't really get it, but..."

The flow of liquid on glass catches her sense-enhanced hearing, then he continues. "What I'd like you to do is go about your day while wearing as little as you're comfortable with, then compare your senses to how they are when you are wearing something. Given your continued training with me, I think we'll see excellent results from you."

"Now, don't do something you'd get in trouble with others of your species here - start small at first, then continue from there." he finishes. "And make sure to note your findings for next time we have another training session. Think you can manage that?"

PM me anytime if you want to arrange a session.

Wed Jul 20, 2022 12:56 pm

Armor? At first she didn't understand. Sure there was armor for knights but that wasn't typically worn except at LARPing events and fares. Police body armor? Military? Then gradually Etolie came to realize that he meant clothing.

“You mean clothes?” She clarified. The tentacles stilling to give her better focus in the present. She heard the liquid in one of the flasks. There was no odor that she could detect at present. The majority of her concentration was upon him, however.

“The weekend is better for that. On a weekday I could only due so for a few hours after class.” She reasoned things out. Without the need to be anywhere she could wear a bikini. In the event that anyone popped by expectantly. Chances were slim outside the cliche of girls she was in. Maybe Rhaine. More likely another guest.

She wouldn't have to be confined to her room and could go out to the beach.

She had her notes on the biological experiments she had been conducting so it wouldn't be a challenge to start a separate set of notes. Hell she could probably use the same notebook seeing it was separated in sections for different subjects.

“I'm pretty sure I can manage that.” She had thought that the enhanced senses would leave her just as Princess Tidal's augmentation to her breasts faded. Though since then they were keenly sensitive.

Fri Jul 22, 2022 9:36 pm

"Ah right, clothes. Clothes" he responds when Etolie asks him about clothes. "My grasp on your language is not yet perfect - but thanks to you, it's quite an improvement, isn't it?"

“The weekend is better for that. On a weekday I could only due so for a few hours after class.” she spoke, seemingly thinking out loud.

"You don't need to take large steps right away." he explains. "Start off small, perhaps a blouse with shorter sleeves - perhaps shorten your skirt an inch. As you've noticed, your newly trained senses use your skin as a sensing organ, and the less ar... clothing you wear, the stronger your sixth sense will be. Continue to hone that extra sense through mild exercise at first, and then we'll have you take some advanced training when you can handle the sensory input by yourself."

“I'm pretty sure I can manage that.” she responds.

"Good, good. Either way you choose, I'm sure it'll be very interesting..."

That's when the narrow tendril that had tried to breach her tight cunt finally pushed its way into her. The well-lubricated length is crushed by her powerful muscles, yet it squirms and pushes on until it reaches her cervix. Pausing for a moment, the thing starts dripping a warm liquid into her - drop by drop, but with her enhanced senses, it was enough to let her feel the stuff getting drawn up into her bloodstream as a wave of relaxing warmth billowed out from her insides, relaxing her muscles and letting her body partake in much-needed rest.

"When you're ready for more training..." the sound of glass on glass interrupts him. "Simply paint your scent by drinking this, and I will return."

Wed Jul 27, 2022 2:51 pm

“Oh? I h-have a variety of clothes that will suit that.” Being rich Etolie had a wide array in her wardrobe for when she wasn't in class. The uniforms were small for the most part but she didn't think it would be too difficult to get smaller ones or have Amy take in her skirts and shirts. That sort of manual labor she left for those beneath her, which in this school were the vast majority of people as far as she was concerned.

That tentacle continued it's assault. Failing to penetrate her until it didn't. Piercing her tight folds Etolie felt her muscles clamp around the appendage as if attempting to stop it. “GOD!!!” She cried out, her back arching as she felt it worm it's way into her. Not to be denied she felt pleasure radiating throughout her body.

Toes curled, breasts thrust upward, her boy came undone from that single skilled thrust. Feeling that warmth dripping out of it she didn't think at all that it as pre-cum but something else entirely.

She felt that magic work it's way through her body. Muscles were relaxed. She wasn't squeezing him so tight now. Her bloodstream filled with that relaxant. Washed up in the effects all this had on her Etolie heard the stirring of glass again along with his words which cut in through the stupor she was in.

“I c-certainly will.” Her chest heaves with each word. To think that all this started off by simply attempting to conjure a demon that went wrong in all the right ways.

Fri Jul 29, 2022 12:37 pm

“I c-certainly will.”

As if waiting for this, the tentacles that had idled around her body suddenly swarmed onto her. Sharp ridges teasing her nipples, a tube-like sucker latching onto her clit. The larger things meandering on her ass didn't start fucking her right away - rather, this muscular tentacle as wide as her fist simply made do by providing her thrashing hips with a surprisingly pleasant cushion. Smaller tendrils teased her rear, but didn't push into her crushingly tight ass.

A subtle, sweet-saltish scent filled the room as the slick lengths pushed her into a wild orgasm. Subtle pinpricks melting into pools of liquid pleasure ran down her chest as he watched her heave and buck wildly against this sudden influx of pleasure until the darkness of sleep overtook the artificial darkness her eyes had been kept in this whole time. Finally, those lengths uncurled from her, and he admired his handiwork for a few moments before going on his way.

The drugs she was injected with had not just melted away the soreness and exhaustion of having pulled an all-nighter. The alien drugs in her bloodstream caused her limbs felt light - balanced and smooth, and the constant sensory enhancement had left her sight somewhat sharper - the world looked clearer, brighter. He assumed that there was no way she'd miss out on class now.

Looking back, he made sure her items were left for her - and on the dresser was some of the test tubes from the lab, refilled with what her still-heightened sense of smell picked out as that strange goop he had asked her to drink once she was 'ready for more'.

Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:42 am

“AHHH!!!” The cry left Etolie's lips as those tentacles burst into action. They were all over her. One cushioned her from below with other small ones joining in.

With her senses on overload he certainly had his tentacles full as she bucked wildly. As if she was being electrocuted her back deepened in an arch. It felt divine feeling him adhere to her sensitive form in the way that he now did. He didn't even need to penetrate her nubile body to get her to release yet another intense wave of pleasure that swept through her.

This time was unlike the others. Or perhaps it was because of her heightened state. While things didn't go darker sounds diluted growing softer despite all the enhancements. Finally there were no sounds, just darkness and serenity that swept over her.

Etolie fell into a slumber. Completely exhausted. She twitched a few times as he drew away. Blasts of pleasure still hitting her. Then she stilled. The drugs coursing through her induced a restful slumber. They worked to restore and refresh her as she slept soundly.

Sprawled out naked on the bed. Had she been conscious at the time the chemist in her would have been rather curious about this chemical cocktail. Working to analyze it if she had a sample. Yet there was something left for her to study though it certainly wouldn't be long before she partook of that substance …

Sun Aug 07, 2022 7:03 pm

He didn't leave just yet. Watching his protege sleep, he moved noiselessly around the room, listening in to the sounds - and watching as the alien drugs in Etolie's bloodstream worked their "magic" into her. Her posture relaxed, the soreness and exhaustion of having pulled a full-scale all-nighter dripping away from her until her breathing steadied considerably. Slow, deep motions of her chest that he would like to have fondled - that crushingly tight ass of hers that he would no doubt enjoy.

But for now, the masquerade had to be upheld. By sunrise, she would wake up as if she had a complete 8-hour rest thanks to the drugs in her veins. If the locals suspected her of being a 'summoner', there was a risk that he would be discovered. For now, he simply 'sat back' on the ceiling, reviewing his findings and updating the maps. A nearly inaudible beep sounded from the cortex computer, and his breathing stopped - eyes widening at the message. Without another word, he vanished - the boneless flesh working through a small vent in the bathroom until there was no trace of his passage.

There was much to do, after all. He doubted he would get a chance to sleep anytime soon...

[END THREAD]

Sat Aug 13, 2022 8:33 am
Reply to topic   [ 218 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15