View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:37 pm

Reply to topic  [ 218 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
 Weird Science (for Katsurou) 

Post Re: Weird Science (for Katsurou)
All good things come to an end.

As her unnaturally enhanced stamina finally began to waver, more of those throbbing, slick lengths coated with that pleasant-smelling gel wrapped around her body, moving just so to bind her without really exerting any sort of force. Cushioning her from the impacts as she was thrashed by the weakening pair of tentacle cocks desperately hammering at both her holes, the tentacles demonstrated incredible amounts of combined teamwork - the smaller lengths 'weaving' out a path for the larger lengths to follow as orgasm after orgasm continued to rumble through her body.

Trapped in layer after layer of these tentacles, the chains binding her were finally peeled away - and the muscular lengths finally let her come down from her wild, seemingly endless ride. Smaller, sucker-tipped things the size of her little fingers latched onto her exhausted body - the 'mouths' drawing up something from her exhausted body as the tentacle cocks in her cunt and ass finally spewed out that wonderful, gooey liquid that washed away the sore sensations boiling from her hard-fucked body before they could register in her pleasure-addled mind.

The thing between her tits squeaked, then unloaded a mass of twitching goop on her face and neck - the unusual texture emitting such a delectable taste that Etolie's mouth began to water at the scent. The suckers on her nipples had winded down, electing to simply rub her well-worked, sore tits for now. More of those lengths circled her head, ejaculating(?) their payloads onto her nude body, crisscrossing her skin with alien liquids that seemed to leech away the exhaustion and pain of getting fucked so hard. Slowly, but steadily, the tentacles continued to coil around her, while the thing in her ass withdrew. The twitching length in her snatch had other ideas - it pressed up against her cervix to keep the load in her womb from leaking - letting the pleasant heat of the gelatinous liquid emanate into her very being.

"I'm quite satisfied." he finally spoke. "Go ahead and enjoy your meal."

PM me anytime if you want to arrange a session.

Sun Apr 17, 2022 2:28 pm

Wrapped up by additional tentacles most of Etolie's form was covered. Her exhaustion escalated hitting a breaking point. Things went black for however long. She had the sensation of her tits and nipples being rubbed now. Cum filled her up and even splattered on her chest.

Unconscious those enhanced senses keep working. She clearly smells the pleasant aroma. Feels the gooey ejaculant flow from her ass and even heard it splatter on the floor. She even felt the chains coming loose but was held securely in place.

Warmth spread through her, on her. Leaving her skin tingling. At the same time she was jolted awake as if consuming an energy drink while tired. Those aches bleeding away almost instantly as that seed worked it's magic. How long had she been out? Seconds maybe as she caught what he was saying.

Had he repeated the question? She didn't think so. Etolie wasn't so sure. She felt alive, could feel her blood circulating through her body. One of those tentacle cocks kept in place to keep her from spilling that seed from her pussy. Perhaps it was the deliverance of the cocktail that refreshed her. She could not say for certain.

What was making her so hungry? Was it that scent she could not place?

“Meal?” She stammered out. Her mind catching up. Blindfolded by the tentacles she opened her mouth as wide as she could after reaching out with that temporary gift and sensing some of the tentacles near her face.

Thu Apr 21, 2022 12:57 am

“Meal?”

In response, he drips the gooey liquid right into her open mouth as he carefully undoes the straps, and peels away the last of the restraints binding her arms and legs. The tentacles waiting below deftly take over, slowly bringing her back down to the floor and setting her down in a pool of the dense goop that had trickled down her nude body. The texture is dense - thick to the point her teeth could actually chew on it.

"Humans have to eat." he explains casually as he fondles her tits, smaller tentacles rubbing up on her sensitive nipples. The thing in her cunt throbs a few times, adjusting rapidly to plug her completely as she is given the freedom to move. The mass of dense liquid in her womb is disturbed by hairlike tendrils wriggling through her cervix to 'mix' the fluids inside her, and the sensation translates to a delightful spiral of pleasure slowly emanating from her core as she's massaged inside and outside by the tentacles. "Think of it as a bonus for all your hard work."

The flow of time slowly continues to drip down, slowly reaching normality as several tentacles line up at her mouth to feed her with whatever this tangy ooze was. Her heightened senses let her pick out the motions of these things, while others work behind her back, groping and feeling up her ass and playing with her waist.

Wed Apr 27, 2022 12:47 am

Freed Etolie is lowered down into the wet liquid-like substance. There's plenty of give to it and at first it's cold just like the essence placed on her was. As she moves along with those massaging tentacles the friction provided causes it to warm.

It's almost as if she was deposited in warm pudding before long though the substance doesn't rise to engulf her remaining below. Tentacles are all over her. Caressing her breasts, nipples, ass and waist. Still plugged up he keeps that essence within her. Moving this way and that in time with her body and those other tentacles.

Her insides are warmed. The glow of relief radiating through her along with that rippling of pleasure. Not a drop of that seed is allowed to escape from her. All the while she's able to reach out with her senses. Feeling some of those tentacles near her face as he explains to which she nods.

She opens up wide to receive those payloads angling towards the ones that seem more swollen then the others. The ones that emit the scent of that ejaculate. Her mind processed a million different things without even thinking them through. Time stretched on, each passing moment taking her back to it's normal flow. Almost as if the gel in her heightened state made time itself stretch out. It really wasn't. Just that she was processing so many things at once, things she normally wouldn't be aware of. And thus each passing moment was longer than the last until some of that potency began to slowly wind down.

“AHH!” A sudden sharp jolt of pleasure slams into her. That warmth radiating out of her triggering another release leaving the student quiver in that mass of gel she was now laying in.

Mon May 02, 2022 1:34 am

Watching her quiver with the aftershocks of the multiple orgasms that had crashed through her body, he let most of the tentacles coiled onto various parts of her body loosen from her, leaving her utterly spent. Satisfied that she wouldn't ask for more, he then rolls her pliant form over, letting her chest heave in the cool air of the basement as she draws deep breaths from the oxygen-rich air. Once more, something cool is dripped onto her ravaged cunt and ass, and firm, finger-like tentacles push her holes closed, giving her cervix some relief from having to hold back the twitching load that packs her womb. Time drips by, each second now giving her plenty of time to process what has happened to her. Despite being blindfolded, she's able to pick out movement simply by listening to the sensation of air moving over her bare chest, her already-sensitive breasts now serving her in ways she never thought possible.

Covered by her slightly swollen stomach, it was a little harder to discern what the narrow intruders were doing to her twitching cunt, but it felt pleasant - like an ice-cool drink after a hard marathon. Or the pleasant waft of air-conditioner's breeze on a hot summer day. Her heart, hammering in her chest as it made a mighty effort to pump oxygen to her body finally began to ease off, giving her heightened senses of hearing a little more clarity as he continues to plumb her cunt with that strange organ. She's left like this, with the strange, cool gel slowly hardening as he finishes whatever he's doing to her. By the time she's able to speak, the twitching lumps have hardened almost completely, leaving her with the equivalent of a sprayed-on C-string.

"I take it you're fully satisfied now?"

Tue May 10, 2022 10:21 am

Etolie panted while there on the floor. Her aching breasts rising and falling with each breath she took. Virtually pushed beyond the brink she's more or less incoherent. Certain things despite her enhanced senses don't register or are slow to. She's aware that he's doing something. Keeping her closed up while a gel or substance works it's magic on her.

As focus slowly returns to her she feels the substance inside her harden. Aware now of the series of tentacles above her prone form she realizes that he's holding that substance within her so she doesn't spill a single drop.

She wonders if the substance would refresh her. Likely it's the same stuff he used before that tightened her back up. Her mind can't focus on it. With so many sensations her mind is torn between the waves of bliss that still effect her.

Whatever he's doing it's pleasant. Oxygen rich air fills her lungs as gel hardens against her. When that fogginess lifts he asks her a question to which the blind folded students nods. Her slightly inflated chest jiggles and stimulates her at the same time as she feels that hardened substance move within her.

“That I am. I don't even know if I have the energy to get out of here.” She doesn't worry about that right now given the state she's in at the moment. She can only hope she doesn't pass out and be left here to get out on her own.

Tue May 17, 2022 11:38 pm

The thing coating her nethers seems to move with every motion of her body, seemingly alive - yet not. As it continues to slowly unload the cocktail of drugs into her body, her senses even out to give her a pretty good idea of what it's doing. The sound of electronic locks being cycled, the sound of metal on metal being pulled back followed by the door opening up reaches her ears and the subtle shift of the air inside is all that she needs to know that the door keeping her in the chamber has been opened.

“That I am. I don't even know if I have the energy to get out of here.”

"I suppose you'd rather not get caught like this down here, though." he responded.

Movement above her, then to her right as the tentacles began to reassemble the wall panels, putting back all the pulleys, lengths, boom cranes and ropes into the exact same spot as he had found them. In a few minutes, the chamber 'looked' exactly as as it was when she entered. With her senses attuned, the thing twitching in her womb continued to move subtly, slowly melding into her flesh as it moved around in response to her motions. The process seems to restore some of her vitality, as if she had spent an hour relaxing in a spa rather than getting fucked so hard she lost track of time.

"You have about two... hours? Yes... about two hours before people living in your dorm usually wake up. I take it you'd like to return before they realize you're missing?"

Wed May 18, 2022 4:52 am

As her senses even out Etolie heard the buzz of electronics and felt those shifting tentacles restoring the ropes and pulleys as they were. A door opened but she dismissed discovery feeling the ease in his demeanor he must have opened it. She confirms this when not feeling or hearing anyone outside feeling the shifting in the air.

All the while the essence inside her molds itself to her form. With each breath more of that solid mass shifted and felt as if it were shrinking some as it was absorbed into her. Perhaps in time her body would fully dissolve it. Etolie was unsure picturing a melting ice cube.

She felt refreshed. Not entirely but it felt as if she got a good deal of rest while laying there for a few minutes.

“I would prefer not to be discovered.” She answered the question. Some relief behind her words as it appeared he wasn't about to discard her here. He could have easily brought her to a comatose state and departed already if that were the case. However, she didn't discard the idea that he would expect something for his assistance out of this jam. She was naked and vulnerable. No doubt she couldn't explain her state not that anyone would believe her save for those that were attacked themselves … and there was getting by the security too if she went to retrieve her cloths. In all the fun she lost track of where they were and didn't attempt to feel them right now any way.

“Yes, I'd like to be back before then.” She still had to clean herself up. Naturally functioning on so little sleep as it were she'd probably skip her classes. Not that she felt tired right now with that chemical cocktail rushing through her. Etolie expected to crash suddenly once the drugs ran their course and rather not do that in the middle of class.

Tue May 24, 2022 3:28 pm

"Well, let's get you back, then." He responds. "I recommend you take the most direct path out of here."

Sensing her slight tension at the suggestion, he adds. "Not to worry, I'm keeping your things quite safe. Simply return to your.... room? and I'll return them to you."

The lengths moved just outside her perception - but the sounds gave it all away; deft tentacles opening doors, swiveling cameras away from her nude as she walked by - then turning them back when she had passed. The air, cool and pleasant, sharpened her sense of touch - giving her plenty of insight into the layout of these rooms. The sound of running machines and their subtle echoes marked walls for her as if she was wearing a head-mounted flashlight.

The thing inside her womb continued to shift around, growing smaller and smaller with each step she took. By the time she returned to the elevator, it had completely vanished into her, the alien drugs in her bloodstream keeping her awake like a good mug of premium coffee. The slick thing that almost felt glued to her crotch moved every now and then, doing something subtly pleasant to her well-used holes. The substance almost felt solid now, as it seemed to cling onto her cunt, thigh and ass as it continued to work those relaxing waves into her as she entered the elevator. The fleshy blindfold clad over her eyes felt good, too - the way those fleshy nodules massaged her eyes and kept her hydrated, it felt like she would not have dark circles under her eyes at all.

Almost as an afterthought as the elevator finally arrived at the ground floor, he added. If you need more sensory power, all you have to do is ask."

Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:41 pm

Etolie was tense. All the sensations blended together as she collected herself. Hearing that her things would be recovered brought relief to her as she stood. The challenge of collecting herself made the situation easier to deal with. Standing she felt the mass within her shifting with each movement.

She could tell that it shrunk a good deal. Absorbed by her body was more like it. Tendrils still firmly attached to her like batches meant to keep those contents from spilling. All the while she fell that chemical cocktail working it's magic. Soothing and warming her from within. Whatever else they were doing if anything went unnoticed for now.

As she moved along she was aware of the doors opening and closing in her wake. Cameras were adjusted and she could sense the security guards and that prefect above her. Still clumped together the lot of them were still occupying themselves.

The floor was cool beneath her feet. Each step was slow and even as if she had to collect herself after each one. In a way she had to as that liquid mass shifted within her. Once or twice she gasped as a particular spot was jostled against. Not as much as if something solid struck against her but the feeling was pleasant nevertheless.

By the time she reached the elevator the substance inside her was gone. Still that patch remained. Moving every now and then sending ripples against her labia. Her clit and nipples still stiff with this attention as he kept her aroused. The elevator brought her back up. Security was on this level. She could feel them. Hear them. Smell them. All that sex that hung in the air provided a mask to her own. Etolie didn't think it would be much of a challenge in getting by them.

The main risk would be getting across campus to the dorms. In her favor it was night and past curfew so the only people she needed to avoid would be prefects and of course other guests. The later was less of a worry. She didn't think they would approach if she was unavailable though she couldn't be absolutely sure of it. There was a time or two that she ran into one while running from another but had never experienced one intruding on another.

“This is fine.” She wasn't being overwhelmed at present. Continuing along Etolie soon felt air upon her naked body as she left the building. After orientating herself she worked her way back to the dorm only realizing once she was nearly there that she had lost track of where her ID was. She still had the elevator key in her hand …

“Shit! I can't get back inside!” A fine time to remember something when she was outside of the dorm building. Her head turning about as if she could see around her. In a way she could as she searched for a solution to her current problem.

Tue Jun 21, 2022 8:10 pm

That prefect that tried to jump her would be so messed up that she would barely be able to walk by tomorrow. Etolie didn't actually see it - but the timing of the vibrations and moaning coming from the office gave her plenty of insight as to how that gangbang was going. Given the girl's sheer moans, stifled every now and then by a cock diving into her throat, they had no idea what had just happened to her - and hopefully they would never figure it out.

He looked on as Etolie stepped out into the campus. She was a silent breeze blowing through the campus, and compared to her - the guards and the few prefects that had stood out this late were lumbering, clumsy things that made so much noise that Etolie had the advantage of knowing exactly where they were going, just how tired they were and just what they were using. The scents of cigarette smoke, coffee, tea and others clad their heartbeats and careless footsteps, giving her advance warning of their approach. Every now and then, she would even slip into an alcove or behind some bushes and let her prey pass her by close enough to reach out and fondle her bare breasts. Only two lessons, and she had the makings of a master in the art of infiltration. His hold on her gradually eased, letting her heightened senses supersede his input.

“Shit! I can't get back inside!” she finally breathed out.

"Ah yes, you need this thing." a languid tentacle plucked the small card from her belongings and placed it in her hand. "Go on in."

Mon Jun 27, 2022 4:49 pm

Cool grass moved beneath her feet. Etolie felt the night air on her naked body. Eluding campus guards and prefects had been easier this time around as she had a better handle on the wide array of senses screaming for attention. She had gotten a little better at focusing on the ones that assisted her in the moment and ignoring those that didn't. It was as if she could toggle the volume of each unless she was being overwhelmed by them.

For the most part her hearing and smell assisted her. Coffees, cologne, perfume and cigarettes veered her away from danger only to feel his touch ignite her arousal with a caress here or there. She whimpered once. Her lip bit to stifle the sound which nearly got her caught as the guard investigated. Fortunately he was only half hearted in his efforts soon dismissing it.

Her accelerated heartbeat slowed as her ID/key card was presented to her. She dreaded having to go back for it and have had wasted this time. No telling when the heightened senses would run out literally leaving her blind.

Swiping the ID through a card reader she headed inside. Cool tile replaced the grass beneath her feet. She had to move slower now given that her foot falls were louder. As much as she wished to just run to her room rather than being discovered naked.

With it past curfew it was easier to move around. Not everyone was asleep. That wasn't a surprise. You just had to be in your room by a set time and not asleep. A few of the rooms had guests. Not many from what she could tell but accelerated heart rates pointed out the duress of some of the students.

Then again that could have been excitement too. Student on student action. She didn't sense anything out of the ordinary as if some things remained masked to her. Or maybe she was just reading into things. Etolie didn't focus on it too much as her own present circumstances had her focusing on what she was doing.

At last she came to her room. Using her ID again she got the room open. Not having a roommate currently was a blessing. For a short while Nola was assigned to her. But fortunately that was no longer the case allowing her to slip in without challenge. Her heartbeat signified the success she was feeling.

“That's a relief! Back before the senses cut out.”

Thu Jun 30, 2022 2:46 pm

“That's a relief! Back before the senses cut out.”

"Well done." he speaks at last, the tone of his voice sounding genuinely impressed. "I was thinking you'd take the longer way around, but your mastery of silent walking is downright impressive."

As the door closed shut behind her, the mass of tentacles waiting above her followed her motions away from the door - each step causing more of those twitching appendages to coil loosely around her body. These slick, narrow lengths didn't exert enough force to bind her - but rather, they peeled back the gelatinous mass that had hardened around her once-pounded open holes. As the twitching material was slowly peeled away, the tentacle in her ass finally withdrew, leaving her almost back to where she had always been. This time, the difference in her senses was noticeable. Despite being blindfolded, she could actually sense the subtle sounds from the muffled walls as leathery lengths casually explored her cute tits.

Those lengths paid particular attention to toying with her still-erect nipples, the soft tips of these oil-slicked tentacles slowly whirling around each nub before pausing for a few moments to keep her on edge before returning to their task. That was when the twitching tentacle in her ass slowly finished drawing out of her - letting her firm sphincter muscles close her anal hole with ease. The tip of a smaller length explored the tight holes of her immaculately-restored cunt, gauging her tightness - letting out a small, barely audible squeak of pleasure as it tried to wriggle into her. After a few moments, it appeared to give up and coil around her thighs, again lightly so as not to impede her.

He then lets the goods he's holding fall onto the bed, the cloth muffling the sounds of her items - but even then he notices how her body picks up on these tiny sounds.

"You've done quite well in today's training. Go ahead and try it out." he suggests, drawing a slick line down the lips of her tight cunt. "I'm sure you'll be able to have any male you captivate screaming in sheer delight should you choose to utilize this perfect weapon of yours..."

Wed Jul 06, 2022 5:14 pm

Etolie didn't think she had the time to delay in getting back. She took a few risks that weren't really risks as long as her senses held out. Still she had considered that option for modesty's sake. She had weighed the two against one another and took that gamble.

Still she felt that pleasant embrace caressing her whenever she moved. His grasp didn't impede her yet that touch kept her aroused. She let out a gasp when he vacated her ass. The feeling of being empty after so long sent shivers through her.

“AH!” She nearly collapsed to her knees when he tried slipping back inside her cunt. That tentacle sending shock waves through her. Her labia radiated that heat that sent shards of bliss through her. He failed in penetrating her though he probably could have managed it with a bit more force.

That tentacle retreating to curl around her thigh. Breasts and aching nipples tingled at his touch. Her heart pounded in her chest, kept on the edge of arousal between all the touches. Etolie wasn't sure if her heightened senses played apart in nearly cumming as that tentacle attempted to slip back in or not but it seemed likely.

“Well I … I couldn't delay in getting back.” She managed. Then after considering his words while tracing a finger against those super tight nether lips. Her finger barely managing to part the folds of wet flesh though not dipping inside. A thrill rushed through her at the very act and she was barely touching herself.

“N-No male students … only faculty and … OH … staff.” Her clit thrummed with blood as her finger swept up and down unable to resist with it feeling so damn good.

Was he implying that she should seduce a teacher? Or one of the security guards? A janitor? She had never tried. Not really caring about grades outside of chemistry and she was a natural at that. To a lesser extent biology now since she was given materials to work with but her supplies were ephemeral in nature. Princess Tidal hadn't been back in a while and so she was out of those bio organisms.

Sat Jul 09, 2022 5:46 pm

“N-No male students … only faculty and … OH … staff.” she murmured out as the powerful tentacles continued to coil around her, eventually lifting her off her knees and placing her back onto her bed.

Well, that explained a lot. This was, regardless - a concerning development for him. But despite his consternation, he kept up the facade of the teacher speaking to his student.

Her fine-tuned senses easily picked out the subtle sound of glass on glass, as he placed the vials and dishes she had smuggled into the chemistry lab. Leaving no trace was the standard, and he had made sure that her extracurricular activities would not be found. Her clothes and personal effects had been placed on the bed, and despite the lack of that sense-enhancing thing up her ass, she felt the subtle vibrations on the fabric, followed by the familiar touch of her ring on her bare shoulder as it slid to her.

"Yes. You saw how well they managed to prevent that prefect from conducting further investigations into your... after school stay." he fumbled with the last words somewhat, but continued. "Little by little, you should build a support network of sorts from these faculty and staff. People willing to obey you for a taste..." a slick, narrow tentacle slid under her finger, brushing across her clit. "...of this. I'm sure, you'll find this task easier with this gift. A guard or two willing to look away, perhaps a staffer willing to provide materials for you. With each training session, your potential continues to grow..."

The sound of the ceiling strained, as if he was moving around - the sounds giving away the fact that he was lowering that constantly shifting body close to her still-nude form. Next came those muscular, dripping lengths now properly groping her tits and feeling up her body - clearly no longer content to just let her simmer in her own juices. The twitching nodules brushed against her skin, leaving a warm coating of fluid on her body that clad her in a warm, almost twitching barrier which pushed away the cold of the night.

"By the way, have you noticed that your senses have continued to improve even when we are not working together?" he finally asks her. "I would like you to conduct a small experiment tomorrow..."

Sun Jul 17, 2022 10:48 pm
Reply to topic   [ 218 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next