View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:06 pm

Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Meet Adrienne (Open! Adrienne is my new character.) 

Post Meet Adrienne (Open! Adrienne is my new character.)
Adrienne was hanging out. She wanted a cute, lithe woman.

I share one acc, this acc, for each of my girls!

Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:46 am

Post Re: Meet Adrienne (Open! Adrienne is my new character.)
He normally didn't get this close to the campus. All that empty space, his sphere of influence ceased at the edge of the jungle. He came here in hopes of seeing one of his favorites. Ginger topped that list. Her interests in plants ideal for a being such as he.

He saw some girls playing soccer at the field. Far too distant to approach. Other students were going between buildings yet another still was far closer observing things. She was just at the edge of the jungle too as if daring someone to approach. Her attention was more on the other students rather than what lurked behind her. That should have been his first clue that something wasn't quite right.

She might not have been one of the few that had been targeted yet. Birch was getting hungry why else would he dare get this close? He would have to act quick before his target could escape. Drawing her into the jungle since he wouldn't leave it. If he failed then that was that.

He prepared some of vegetation to hamper her. Then getting close by phasing through one tree and out another he attempted to grab her and pull her farther into the jungle in such a simple tactic hoping that surprise would assist him.

The occasional partner of Slarr

Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:45 pm

Adrienne waved.

Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:18 pm

He was just about to spring into action when the student turned in his direction as if she knew he had been there. A wave confirmed this causing Birch to freeze where he was. She was too close to open ground and while he was very likely to pull her off into the jungle he didn't like being in the open himself.

Birch studied her with unblinking eyes. He waved back. His animated foliage ready to strike at his whim.

“Hello there young sapling.” He did not draw any closer to her speaking from where he was. “So you have encountered the unusual already?”

Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:09 am

“Yep. Name’s Adrienne.”

Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:23 am

He hadn't picked up on her otherworldly nature yet. She didn't appear as if she'd run or that she had been frightened much. Still, the vegetation around them had been ready to react.

“So you understand how this goes down?” Some of the vines creep a bit closer. Birch gestured about him. “Normally I'm not that straight forward. But it's been some time since my last visitor so I came here closer to the campus.”

He gazed toward the artificial constructs in the distance. All that open space was a bit unnerving. “What exactly has drawn your attention to this area? I see nothing unusual?” He remained civil as those vines came to rest within striking distance.

Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:00 pm

"I'm a succubus." She turned into her succubus form.

Fri Nov 19, 2021 12:31 am

That had been all the answer he needed. A hunter on the prowl for prey. She was distant and could have blended in if she wanted. Perhaps she was attempting to get a student near the fringes of the campus? It was too early to get anyone in the dorms he thought. And many students still had class coming to and fro.

Birch never bothered learning the routines of the saplings. Save for that one time at the beach where he took a risk all his dalliances were in the jungle.

He directed a pair of his vines to caress her ankles. Coiling around them loosely they slowly traced up along her calves. Their motion slow enough so as not to be construed as an attack.

“You can deal with saplings anytime. I have doubts that you've experienced my kind. As far as I know I am the only one left. Albeit news of my home world rarely reaches me here.”

His expression didn't change. Though those glowing eyes locked on her as he stepped closer. Other vines draping down from the trees to wrap firmly around her breasts.

Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:13 pm

"Ara ara~? So you're interested in me?"

Sun Nov 21, 2021 3:28 am

“Indeed.” He answered. There were few beings other than humans that he encountered. Once he had been part of a trio that attacked students but things changed. From time to time Slarr still came around. But he had never interacted with a female monster before.

While some of those vines continued to massage her legs others drew away from his breasts replaced by his hands. Slowly he unbuttoned her blouse. Drawing it back along her arms. If there were no buttons he'd peel the garment off over her head. Other vines taking the garment, folding it and setting it aside as if he were manipulating the cloth with his hands.

The vines that had been squeezing those breasts moved to caress her rump while Birch removed her bra. His hands went to the flesh there. Massaging and groping his hands were hard like bark. They were not warm nor cold either. His head leaned down as he plucked one into his mouth. His tongue caressing her nipple as his own enzyme flowed around it.

That was when other vines circled her wrists loosely. If there was no resistance they would draw her arms up over her head lifting her up off the ground so she was eye level with him.

“You find that unusual? I could let you go. Or ...” He didn't answer that as those vines creeping along her ass and legs began to play with her skirt. One going so far as to unzip it slowly at the back. Others wiggling beneath the hem to start working it down her waist.

Sun Nov 21, 2021 2:17 pm

"Well...anyway.."

Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:35 am

Birch took that as a sign to continue. While the vines on her wrists drew her even higher his hold on her hips kept her from feeling the strain of her own weight. Other vines moved in to draw away the remainder of her clothing. Neatly folding each piece before setting it aside on a boulder.

That accomplished the vines playing with her ass formed a seat that he set her in. Those on her ankles drew her legs apart as Birch sank down. A hand reaching up to fondle a breast while his tongue slipped around her labia. It caressed her clit, his enzyme working to booth sooth and numb her in a way.

As if he were a mosquito about to feast on her. Yet she would feel it. Only the numbing of pain would be experienced. Working to draw out the most nectar possible he licked and sucked on her sex until she was good and ready.

When he determined that she was well prepared a finger circled her clit as his tongue advanced into those sweet folds.

Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:31 am

"Ehehe!"

Sun Dec 19, 2021 9:16 pm

Birch took his time drinking from her. That finger continued to tease her clit as he drank in her juices. His tongue delving into her passage with alternating speed. Randomly in moved this way and that so she couldn't get use to any predictable pattern.

He even let her get close a few times always pulling back at just the right time. When at last he pulled away from her he glanced up her naked body.

“Did you wish to cum?”

Wed Dec 22, 2021 12:10 am

"Absolutely!" She said.

Sat Jan 01, 2022 2:58 am
Reply to topic   [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next