View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:42 pm

Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Shelter From the Storm (open) 

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
Post Shelter From the Storm (open)
Idiot! Kakumaoh chastised himself as he huddled in a cave he'd found to wait out the rainstorm. You knew this was scheduled, so why didn't you stay closer to the campus? Now, you won't be able to get there until this lets up, unless you want to be soaked to the bone and smell like a wet dog.

In fact, the reason he'd been caught where he was was simple enough: he'd lost track of time while looking for useful places for him to hide in the forest. When he'd seen the weather that the administration had scheduled, he'd planned to hide in the gym; this sort of weather often drove girls who usually exercised outside there where they'd be easy targets. That plan was obviously no longer possible—even if he went there, he'd have a harder time hiding due to the smell of wet fur—so he was out of luck unless a student who got caught in the storm happened to take shelter here. Fortunately, he'd got here before the storm really got going, so he didn't have to worry about such a student smelling him, and the cave was large enough that she wouldn't see him from the entrance, but the chances of there even being a student in the right place were so low that he expected the day to be a complete loss.

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:35 am

Post Re: Shelter From the Storm (open)
Rhaine could have calculated those sorts of odds. Being a math wizard algorithms were sort of her thing. Unlike him she had no idea when it would rain. She wasn't interested in keeping charts and graphs on that, running numbers and so on. Her interests were on other equations that she was attempting to solve for “fun”. Her ideas of enjoyment were different then most. Math and swimming were the two that had been high on her list.

She tended to loose track of time and enjoyed a bit of quite to work out these challenging puzzles. Often making a day of things, setting out a blanket, bringing a few of her books and notes while splitting her time swimming and working on problems. She'd go to the same river were there were few beings around. Realizing that a lone student was a tempting target the area wasn't the safest but she ran into few problems there (except those she brought herself). She had always figured that it was either in or near enough Master's territory where there were few that chanced upon her. There was that fish creature but that was a rather unusual experience, he didn't seem interested in her sexually and more after stories and knowledge so she chatted with him.

When the first rain drop came Rhaine scrambled to get all her books stored in her picnic basket. In haste she jammed in her blanket. Still in her bikini she fled from the river. Running in flip flops was a challenge. Getting back to the campus before the rain drenched her wouldn't happen, not that she had been concerned about a bit of water she was worried about her precious books and notes. Fortunately it rained often enough on this tropical island and she was aware of the terrain.

So she ran to the cave to wait out the storm oblivious that anyone was inside. It was darker deeper in so she would stay more to the mouth of the cave where she had a bit of light. With it being overcast it was rather gloomy.

Dropping her basket Rhaine dropped to her knees taking her books out along with a towel wiping away the water. Too caught up in seeing to her books she had been unaware of any scent that told her that she wasn't alone ...

Rhaine's Diary

Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:12 pm

From his position, Kakumaoh's abilities would have made him invisible from the cave mouth even if the light had been better. He wasn't actually trying to hide, however, and was taken by surprise when he heard someone moving around near the entrance. Well, it seems that I wasn't the only one caught out here after all, he thought, peering around a wall to look at his fellow refugee from the weather.

Nice. She looks like she'll be fun to pass the time with, he thought as he admired her figure. She seems familiar, though. I wonder why? Despite his multiple encounters with her, he couldn't quite recognize Rhaine from behind at this distance. Shrugging off the nagging familiarity, he started towards her; after all, all of the student's he'd introduced himself to were very worthy of additional encounters.

It wasn't until he'd got closer that he recognized her. Once that recognition came, he stopped trying to sneak up on her silently; she was one of the two or three students he was sure wouldn't try to run from him. "It would seem that we're both trapped here for a few hours until this lets up," he said, leaning on the wall.

Character listing

Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:29 am

More concerned with her books and notes he had no problem sneaking up on her. Some of the note paper was damp but she managed to dry it off without ruining the paper or smearing her work. She would keep the notebook open to dry out fully. The books themselves were hardier. A few rain drops on the pages that were opened with the majority landing on the covers.

“There ...” not that the pages would dry fully with the storm raging outside. She glanced out of the cave watching the plants suffer under the down pour. Using the towel first in her hair, along her arms then legs as she stood. Half bent over while wiping a leg she hears a voice behind her.

She jumps, spinning around to bolt only to slip, damn flip flops. Landing on the seat of her pants she finds herself looking into the darkness. Her mind slow in associating the sudden voice with memories. Rhaine smiles, a genuine smile as things finally make sense.

“Master?!” She blinks becoming less tense despite what she was seeing. “You scared me. I haven't seen you -” She couldn't quite remember. It wasn't that she had been avoiding him, she was still going to the area that she had first encountered him at. Near where that tree thing was.

Still she doesn't get up spending time taking off those flip flops instead. Casting them aside before extending a hand toward him to be helped up.

Rhaine's Diary

Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:58 pm

Oops, should've announced myself better, he thought as she turned to face him, only to be tripped up by her footwear. She didn't seem to be injured, however, and she quickly relaxed as she recognized him.

“Master?! You scared me. I haven't seen you -” she said, taking off her flip-flops before holding out a hand for him to help her up.

"Sorry. I hadn't realized just how wrapped up in your work you were," he said, reaching out to take her hand. "And we seem to have been missing each other since… when we dealt with that girl who'd taken some photos of you, wasn't it?" Judging from her reaction, it hadn't been any deliberate attempts to avoid him, just that the island was large enough that they'd been missing each other by chance.

He didn't release her hand when she stood up, instead scooping her up in his arms. "I don't know if it's a good idea for you to walk barefoot in here, and I assume you'd rather not be where you could be seen when we make up for lost time," he said with a leer as he looked over her bikini-clad figure. With a nod towards her books and notes, he added, "Your stuff should be safe where it is; the wind's not going to blow rain this far into the cave."

Character listing

Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:01 am

She nods. “Etolie. She's changed quite a bit thanks to you.” Rhaine smiled a bit with a slight blush creeping over her cheeks at that memory. There were a few times afterwards that she had dealings with Etolie.

Helped up to her feet she glances towards her stuff, the towel laying there by the notebook, her flip flops discarded haphazardly. So she wasn't tidy but in her defense she had been spooked. He still held her hand with one of his scooping her up.

Her hair was still wet, dry enough so she wasn't dripping all over the place. Her skin a little damp indicating it was just toweled down as he saw. Had it been windy she would have definitely been chilly. The steady beat of her heart remained accelerated warming her from within. While she was no longer alarmed that state was swiftly replaced by excitement.

“Well walking in the dark would be challenging ...” she might not be able to see what she was doing all that well. However she wasn't an exhibitionist not that she felt that anyone else would be around. Better safe than not, besides with her stuff right there it wasn't as if anyone would sneak up on them without commenting on it, likely calling out to see if anyone was around.

Rhaine knew that Ania vanished at times and thought that it was the same for him. That they kept missing one another. “Lost time … hm ...” Leaning forward while in his arms she licked at his chest slowly. “I think my stamina is a little better.”

She added, crimson eyes peeking up at him. If she was too exhausted for class in the morning so be it, her goal had always been to last throughout the night.

Rhaine's Diary

Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:29 pm

"Good to know," he said in response to her comment about Etolie. He doubted the girl had really changed, but as long as she wasn't causing problems for one of his favorites, that was as good as he could expect. It was unlikely that he'd have to punish the girl again; she was already warned off Rhaine, it was unlikely that she'd be stupid enough to pull her usual stunts on a prefect like Daphnee, and, except for possibly Bria, there weren't any students likely to seek his help against her. This suited him just fine, as he preferred to pick his targets for his own reasons.

She seemed to agree with his assessment of both the dangers of her trying to walk in the cave and the safety of her things where they were, so he started carrying her further into the cave. As they went, she said that she thought her stamina was better than last time in between licking and caressing him. "Well, that should make things interesting," he said with a slight laugh. "Last time, you actually managed to last long enough to push me to my limits. I think my pacing's a bit better now, though, so we should be able to test your stamina."

He stopped once he reached the area where he'd been before; it was probably the best place for this apart from the entrance, and he wasn't going to waste time exploring to see if there was somewhere with more space or a smoother floor somewhere further in. While most of his hands supported her, one moved up her back to unfasten her bikini top.

Character listing

Sat Feb 27, 2021 10:12 am

Brought into the darkness it was difficult to see much. Sounds of the rain pattering down from the heavens was subdued, background music so to speak. Louder was the beat of her heart against her chest at future prospects. They stopped, she was unaware that there was any place better for them even if it were feet away. She was hardly able to make him out even this close to him. If not for the multiple arms Rhaine could have been mistaken that he was a muscular human.

“Oh? You didn't have to worry about stamina,” She smiled proud that she could bring him to the brink. It troubled her a little that he had improved too as she had barely managed to keep it together at a time when she had been prepared. This was spur of the moment, mentally she hadn't been prepared but there was no choice but to make due. Knowing that he was still around she could make up for it too.

Feeling one of his hands roam up her back she thought better in helping her. Instead she leaned forward bringing her mouth, lips and tongue against his neck. The top undone and peeled away she pressed her chest firmly against him. Her breasts a bit damp Rhaine was cooler to the touch than normal but just as excited given the tips of those nipples were firm. A little from the water but it was still warm and it was clear that excitement was the main factor here.

“Should I get you ready Master?” She asked knowing that every little bit counted towards draining him before she was incapable of keeping up.

Rhaine's Diary

Sat Feb 27, 2021 4:10 pm

Unlike her, he could see clearly in the limited light of the cave. Not as well as he could in daylight, or even moonlight, but well enough to make out the details of her lovely body.

“Oh? You didn't have to worry about stamina?” she asked.

He shook his head. "No, I doubt that any single human could outlast me there. Certainly not without serious health risks." He didn't think that Rhaine would actually try to do that, but he'd rather be on the safe side there. Two or three women working together might actually manage to exhaust him, and he was sure some of the other guests could at least keep up with him, but that wasn't the current situation. Besides, he'd managed to outlast her and her girlfriend that one time… Oh, right, that was the last time we actually met. Well, I'm not surprised neither of us remembered that fiasco off the tops of our heads. I hope it didn't mess up their relationship too much.

She seemed a little cold against him, almost certainly from being caught in the rain. Well, we'll have her warmed up soon enough. Nor did this seem to have dampened her enthusiasm any, as she kissed his neck and then asked if she should get him ready. He nodded. "Yes, that would be a nice start." He didn't know exactly what she had in mind, but previous experience told him that she'd be skilled whatever she decided to do.

He put her down in front of him, taking the time to fondle her breasts as he did so. His eyes, seeming glowing red points in the dim light of the cave, would be her best visual guides to exactly where he was. It wouldn't take long for to find that he wasn't wearing anything and was already hard and erect at the prospect of what they'd be doing.

Character listing

Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:17 am

Set down on her feet she grins. Noting the eyes which is another point in telling her she wasn't dealing with a human. She was warned, her mind considered those words.

“Oh?” It might have sounded as if she was accepting a challenge. Finger tips grazed along that chest slowly. Her hands gradually turning towards his ribs brushing up and down against them. Her mind worked over his words as if they were a simple math equation that she readily solved as she realized what he had meant.

There were other things on this island. For a moment she entertained the thought of both Master and Mistress at the same time. Not that she had been able to keep up with one alone, not without severe effort on her part. Yet in that case they would have each other while she rested so maybe she could get through it … maybe.

She shook the thought from her head her right hand slipping down farther, fingers grazing against the tip of that swollen rod.

“Someone's eager.” She smiled going down to her knees. Fingers caressed the testicles that weren't testicles since she knew no better. Leaning forward she licked the crown of his shaft slowly, a peak upward as she did so. She could make out those blazing eyes but not much else.

Scooting closer she took him between her breasts after licking that pole, getting it good and wet before she folded around him. Sucking on that tip as she pressed him between the valley of her breasts with each pump she sucked in a little more of that rod eventually taking in all she could.

Rhaine's Diary

Sun Feb 28, 2021 3:25 pm

“Someone's eager.”

He grinned at that even though he knew she probably couldn't see it. "Well, it has been a while since I… hah… experienced your talents."

Even as he spoke, she started to work his shaft, at first just with her lips and tongue before she brought her breasts into play to cover more than she could manage with just her mouth alone. "Seems you've been keeping in practice," he said as she carefully worked her way down his shaft as far as she could. In truth, he'd have been surprised if she hadn't been able to keep in practice whether or not she'd wanted to. The careful pacing also helped to ease a slight concern that he'd had that she'd take his warning about trying to exhaust him as a challenge; he was sure now that even if she did, she wouldn't actually try to push herself more than she could manage.

For now, he'd let her set the pace; he knew that she wasn't going to stall, and they'd both enjoy this more if they could keep going for longer. Besides, it wasn't like there was any hurry; the storm was going to last until around sunset, and neither of them were likely to want to go out before it eased up.

Character listing

Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:17 pm

Rhaine didn't think he wanted her to stop to answer him. Of course she had a good deal of practice, it was the nature of this place. Oddly attacks had been less fre3quent now. When the3y did occur it was from the less sadistic beings, no broken or fractured bones not that she was complaining about that. She didn't change her behavior too much either since she had come to the conclusion long ago that no place was safe. In class, in her dorm, about the only time she wasn't targeted was when there was a group around though she concluded that with only a few others things could still happen.

She didn't think much of that. Or even when the storm was going to end. If circumstances had been different, if she had been a stranger of what went on on this island she would have these hazards to deal with. She would have tried to escape even though she was well aware now that that was virtually impossible. Conditions and footwear or lack thereof would have seen to that.

Instead she gave a little nod. Her body answering in the form of her tongue pressing against that warm member as it slid along that shaft. Breasts were pressed tighter against him as she worked. She did peek up from her work. Lips sucking tight around him when she took him into her mouth easing up as she slid back only to tighten again as she descended.

There was no hurry, neither was going anywhere. For the moment she dictated the pace. Lips and tongue teasing. Every so often she moved from sucking on him to licking along that shaft. Her jaw given a brake every once and a while though she never stopped in tending to that shaft.

“So tasty. I only wish I could swallow all of it.” It was too big for her to do so. She hadn't actually tried but she was well aware of her limits and there was the memory of her broken jaw when something drove too much into her.

But her pace picked up without warning as she bobbed back and forth. Her tits doing most of the work in tending to his shaft while her mouth focused on those more sensitive bits.

Rhaine's Diary

Mon Mar 08, 2021 5:01 pm

He wouldn't have expected her to be able to take all of his shaft in her mouth even if she'd tried; that was something he suspected was beyond human capabilities. She more than made up for those limits by using her breasts to work the parts that her lips and tongue couldn't.

He let out a gasp as she suddenly sped up, her tits continuing to work the length of his cock while she used her mouth on those places she knew were more sensitive. From how quickly and accurately she focused on those points, an observer wouldn't have thought that there'd been such a long break since their last meeting.

"Ahn… Good to know you… haven't forgotten anything since last time," he said, the catch in his voice giving her a hint as to how far she'd driven him towards a climax already. There was still a way to go, but it was a good start for so little work so far. "I'll have to try not to… take so long between meetings… next time."

Character listing

Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:30 am

It was good to know that he approved of her technique. She smile around a mouth full of cock, the pressure of her lips loosened slightly for a moment then tightened again just as soon. Lips slid against him, her hands pressed her tits together even tighter.

Not stopping what she was doing Rhaine nodded with her eyes. Knowing that he was enjoying matters and that this alone wouldn't drain him at this stage she whipped her tongue over him as her head bobbed back and forth. Then she slowly drawing out the sucks. Her tongue slowly licking up the shaft before tending to the crown. Flowing over the head, her lips barely on it.

Tending him for a few seconds before suddenly dropping down that length as far as she could go. Lips tight against him as she motioned against him once more with that rush. She felt her own desires heating up even further with the praise of his words or groans that indicated that she was doing well. Rhaine loved to please …

Rhaine's Diary

Mon Mar 22, 2021 1:38 pm

He caught her brief acknowledgement of his compliment and flashed her a quick smile during the moment before she returned to servicing his hard shaft. Her carefully paced teasing alternating with more intense licking and sucking elicited more groans of pleasure from him.

Her sudden, unexpected dive down his length pushed him that much closer to his building climax. Oh yes! You're going to make it harder for me to give as good as I get, but I'll manage when it's my turn.

Outside, the storm increased in intensity as the distant rumble of thunder sounded; it had been intended to make things easier for the guests by all but forcing the students to stay inside as much as possible.

Character listing

Wed Mar 31, 2021 8:53 am
Reply to topic   [ 86 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next