View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:08 pm

Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Sayaka Broken (for Midori) 

Post Re: Sayaka Broken (for Midori)
The shift in body weight throws me off. I wobble but am surprised that I don't fall. Not so much as a twinge in my repaired back from the scoliosis that I suffered with throughout my life. Unknown to me it was the very being that attacked her that cured me of that aliment.

I shuffle just a little before I get a better hold of those arms keeping her upright just long enough to squat down and scoop her up beneath the knees without even thinking about it. An act that surely would have caused pain in the past. Still I'm not that strong. I'm not a weakling either but it does take effort to move back towards the bedroom setting her down on the bed again.

“You should just stay put. It. It gets easier.” I'm at a loss as to what to say. Thinking back to Kyo, his friends and the Mushi. No one had been there for me and I ponder what to say that would help.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Sat Apr 24, 2021 1:39 pm

Upon waking up “I’m sorry.”

I share one acc, this acc, for each of my girls!

Wed Apr 28, 2021 2:36 am

[quote="SayakaSuzuki"]Upon waking up “I’m sorry. Also..I LOVE YOU, MIDORI!”

Wed Apr 28, 2021 2:37 am

SayakaSuzuki wrote:
SayakaSuzuki wrote:
Upon waking up “I’m sorry. Also..I LOVE YOU, MIDORI!”

Wed Apr 28, 2021 2:39 am

When I hear her stirring in the other room I set aside the chemistry book I was reading. Checking in on her I see that she's now awake sitting up in bed as I arrive.

With her confession I go wide eyed for a moment. I quickly run through a series of emotions from surprise, to confusion, to acceptance processing what was set, what Sayaka has been put through and how she's processed things.

“You have done nothing to apologize for,” I say as I cross the room. Sitting down on the edge of the bed I gaze at her. Brushing aside a lock of hair.

“Are you warm enough?” I ignore her confession for now setting a hand on her leg. Only the blanket between us. I gaze at her. “Or should I warm you up?”

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Wed Apr 28, 2021 5:08 pm

“I’m warm when I’m with you.” (YURIIII)

Sat May 01, 2021 4:22 pm

I retain eye contact. Thoughts whirl through my head as to how vulnerable I was back in Japan afterwards. Not that my carefree attitude prevents me from doing anything.

“Is that so?” My hand drifts up to her arms followed by the other as I twist even more. Holding her by the shoulders I move in slowly making my intentions clear and giving her the chance to halt me before hand. Otherwise my lips press to Sayaka's before my hands press her back down to the bed.

Once done I twist even more following suit as I crawl over her after tugging the blanket aside. Fingers drift along her arms then ribs working towards her bra. Skimming over the fabric while delivering even more kisses to her lips, neck and shoulders.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Mon May 03, 2021 4:48 pm

Sayaka hugs the girl she loved.

Mon May 10, 2021 12:36 am

My hands drift back upwards before tucking beneath her. Caught in between her body and the bed I make deft work of unhooking Sayaka's bra. When my hands draw back I peel the material away. Shifting in her grasp a little as I work that bra off of her shoulders.

Casting it aside it lands on the floor near the bed. That allows me to tackle those unbound breasts. Fingers kneading over the pair. Index fingers swirling life into those nipples before I decide on taking one into my mouth. Sucking on it my tongue occasionally rolls around that nipple.

My eyes flick up to her face as I continue. Taking cues by her reactions I vary things up before braking away from her skin.

“I wonder how you taste.” Braking away from that hold I creep down lower. Grasping those panties I help her out of them treating the material with the bra. Then caressing her thighs nice and slow, parting them to make space for myself.

“Ready?”

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Tue May 11, 2021 1:48 pm

“Yes,,,but are you sure this is okay? We’re both girls!”

Mon May 17, 2021 10:09 pm

I'm met with no resistance but a question. It occurs to me that Sayaka hasn't done this with women. I give her a small smile.

“It's not against the law. It's fine.” I let my words linger for a moment. Sucking on my index finger I use it to swirl about her hidden clit promoting it to swell and display itself. It's not as if there are many options for male companionship and most would be wholly unwanted with the things about.

Watching her features for a moment I then dip down between those thighs adding my tongue to the mix. Sliding it against the slit of her sex as my finger continues to swirl against her. My mouth then presses over her sex sucking against it. When my tongue returns it tickles against the folds of her body barely slipping into her.

Glancing up I study her reaction thus far before proceeding even further. At the same time I stretch my unoccupied arm up grasping a breast to manipulate in the palm of my hand.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Tue May 18, 2021 1:11 pm

“I never knew I liked girls...before you.”

Fri May 28, 2021 2:15 am

I grin at that. “There's no real way to know what you'd like unless you try it.”

Of course there were preferences and all. I didn't have to stab myself in the eyeball to know I wouldn't enjoy that. There were just some things that needed to be experienced. I squeeze that breast firmer.

Then I go back to what I was doing. My tongue pressing inside those fold, licking in a circular fashion. First one way. Then the other. I rub against that clit faster too in a circular motion. My sped increases then halts for a moment. During that pause I allow her to calm down a little before picking back up again.

I both stimulate and tease drawing the process out but denying her that orgasm. When I do pull away I half sit up. Both hands curling around her breasts now. “Do you want to cum?” I ask following this with a grin.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Fri May 28, 2021 7:23 pm

“Uh..uh..yes!”

Sat Jun 05, 2021 6:55 pm

“Is that so?” My words are drawn out as I tease. At the same time my hands retreat from her body and I sit up on my knees. After a small moment I inch a little closer then bend over. Not all that long ago such an action would have been excruciating but my back was healed. Not even a tinge.

I'm practically face to face with her sex. One hand spreads her open allowing me to admire that moist pink passage. With the other I insert a pair of fingers opening them up to form a V and widening that passage a little more.

With my fingers pressing in and out of that passage my lips seal around that clit. My tongue snakes over and around it as I pump my fingers in and out of that passage. Each following thrust quicker than the last. As I divert my attention away from Sayaka's clit my tongue joins in on all that fun pressing into those folds as well. Traveling just behind those delving fingers and retreating ahead of them. Licking the interior passage as it moves.

My eyes peak up looking down the expanse of her damp body. This time I don't hold back letting that tension build without slowing down or attempting to prolong it.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:18 am
Reply to topic   [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next