View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:10 pm

Reply to topic  [ 127 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 Bad Timing (for Alex) 

Post Re: Bad Timing (for Alex)
Myra, to her surprise, felt the manipulation of water easier. Using it to please the agent she simply smiled at the surprised reaction that she got when those watery tendrils first made contact. As they teased and caressed the buxom agent the Vodrani did the same with her hands.

Pleased at the reaction she followed the agent into the tub. Draw closer their lips had soon been joined. Chests pressed together as their kiss deepened Alex would have to brake it first. Myra lacked lungs in the typical sense. Her skin absorbed oxygen straight out of water like an amphibian. It made her rather dependent on water and while she could go without it for many hours she obviously preferred not to.

The waters churned as a thick tendril, now invisible outside of the effect of the water being stirred up, filled the agent. Myra getting up onto her lap as hands gripped her ass. That tongue dueling with her own pausing only when Alex drew back for quick breaths.

The air saturated by the scent she generated as promoted by those hands and tendrils. While she stole breaths here and there the priestess attacked the agent's neck, nibbling on it, licking over it with her tongue.

Myra giggled after braking away from her neck. “Let me try … oh my ...” Her breath hitched. The watery tendril was reshaped though neither could see it it now connected them to one another like a double ended dildo. No need to concentrate on it's movements all she had to do now is hold that shape.

Their own movements now would generate thrust. Up on top Myra had an easier time of bouncing down on the thick watery member. Only as it slid in did she take it slow but once she had pressed their hips together she began bouncing over Alex's lap with haste.

“OH GAWD!” Her tits bounced sliding up against the mounds that they were pressed to. Mounds that dwarfed her own. Her hands falling to Alex's shoulders as she joined their lips in another deep kiss.

Thu Mar 02, 2023 11:44 pm

The agent's grip tightened as the tendril wiggled inside her. She felt the water surge against her inside, sending rippling sensations up to her core and down to between her thighs. Nails dragged against Myra's sexy body. Alexandra's head tilted to the side, exposing her neck to those loving embraces while she gasped and tried to catch her breath.

"Hahhh... Aaahhnn..." Alexandra had no clue what the Vodrani woman was doing when it came to psychic or magical abilities. Hips kept twitched as toes curled against the bottom of the tub. Her insides were trying to clench and wrap around the semi-solid appendage that kept moving one way then the other.

The priestess was on top, sitting on the ADD agent's lap. Hips lowered and they both felt the intense pressure of the dildo forcing their depths to widen and take in more of this solidified fluid. "Myra!" Hands gripped the pink haired alien's hips as they joined. Every rise of those hips was felt by both women. Alexandra could not stop herself from thrusting up into the woman, grinding against the fabricated sex toy.

Their screams were muffled by their passionate embrace. Tongues dueled and wrapped around on another before sucking on the heated muscles. Thought and reason emptied amongst the alluring aroma her body produced and the slosh of water in the large tub. Excess water splashed outside, soaking the hard floor.

Alicia, Ania, and their respective missions were far from Alexandra's thoughts. Her mind went blank and she simply let herself fall deeper and deeper into this endless abyss of sex and release.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Mon Mar 06, 2023 12:56 am

“AH!!!” Nails raked along Myra's back as they joined. Sloshing water spilling out of the tub as their hips joined. Gasps had been mostly muffled with the entwining of their tongues.

Myra felt every movement. As soon as they had been joined Myra was raising up off of that liquid dildo only that she was unable to get very far before Alex arched her hips upward filling both agent and alien to capacity. Their pace was frantic, a quick slapping of their hips against one another that only caused more water to spill out of the tub.

“So good! Oh Alex!” Myra exclaimed in those moments she allowed the agent to breath. Riding above her all the while as her hands explored and fondled those huge breasts encouraging even more of that scent to escape from her nipples as she pinched, squeezed and twisted each. At times she gave Alex a break from their tongue lashing to dine and suck on those pleasant mounds.

Watery tendrils all but left the agent save for the one joining the two women. A pair brushed down her sides while a third snaked under Alex's body. What felt like a solid tip of a cock swirled against her back door as the two essentially played tug of war with the watery dildo inside them. Retreating and advancing as their bodies pounded against one another.

“OH! AH! ALEX! I'M GONNA – OH GAWD!!!” Her back arched backward. Myra holding on for deer life as that force pressed deep inside her. It felt so good. So warm. Her insides swirled with immense heat as she was stirred.

Rather than fighting against that building release Myra gave into it. Why not? When it felt so good. So incredible. Her pussy folding around the water as best as it could as she snapped coming around the liquid with one long passionate cry that filled the room and no doubt the adjoining rooms. She slowed in order to catch her breath should Alex allow her. Otherwise the agent could assert her control of the situation and keep Myra on edge or continually push her over it.

With her lapse in concentration the only thing Myra managed to keep a hold on was the watery force pleasing them both.

Sun Mar 19, 2023 8:56 pm

Water sloshed about the two beauties as their bodies bucked and writhed against one another. Myra's moaned words of approval goaded the sexy agent further. The rest of the hardened animated water dispersed, leaving only the dildo plowing into their clenching depths. Milk dripped from pinched and tugged teats, disappearing into the tub. Alexandra squealed as her breasts tingled with rapid pulses of pleasure.

"Ohhh... Ohhhnnn... Ahhh..."

Arms would wrap around the priestess's head. The Vodrani woman would suckle on those long thick nipples, tasting the sweet milk while getting a face full of that intoxicating musk. Hips would continue to rise and fall, Alexandra's body doing the same as those massive melons rub all over Myra's face.

Myra's focus continued to falter as she was brought further and further to the brink of absolute rapture. The Vodrani priestess could only cling to the human ADD agent as the first of possibly many orgasms ripped through her system. Hearing those passionate cries sent a surge up through Alexandra's quivering core. Her own insides twitched and spasmed as hips jolt and struggled to keep rhythm as she kept grinding through their shared bliss.

The priestess would find herself falling back as the Russian redhead took over being top. "Haahhh... Ahhnnn... A-Aahhnnn!" Alexandra bounced up and down on top of her partner. Mountainous globes bounced and swayed with her every rise and fall. She was forcing herself and her lover towards the oblivion awaiting them over the edge.

Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:00 pm

It was getting difficult to hold her concentration on that watery dildo that speared into their depths. Cries erupted from the pair over the sounds of spilling water and the slapping of their bodies against one another.

Myra was in heaven. Undaunted by the faceful of musk she received as she feasted on those breasts. Delighting in those cries she produced. As that heat continued to grow inside her Alex turned the tables on her. Their bodies grinding together fiercely at the apex of each thrust.

Pushed back Alex took command now pressing her closer to that breaking point. The top position usurped from her Myra reached up to fondle those large bouncing breasts. Fingers pressing into those warm globes while thumbs danced over those hardened points finding them damp with the splashing water and milk that she lactated.

So thoroughly was she dominated from that top position Myra found her head beneath the water. Not fighting to keep her head above water since she wasn't impeded at all. There were constant bubbles in the water, no denying the bliss she was in. Her blue eyes remained opened all the while, there were no signs of duress on her features, just bliss.

After a moment longer her head broke the surface of the water. Fingers digging into the meat of her breasts. Her toes curled as a throaty cry left her lips.

“YES! YES! YES! OH! FUCK!”

Like a rubber band stretched to it's limits Myra snapped. That watery dildo dissolved into nothingness as their hip met. Unable to maintain control over it she shivered and came hard, harder than she last remembered. Her hips grinding back in effort to bestow some of this pleasure on the agent even as her own continued.

Myra's eyes rolling back in her skull in ecstasy. More so than just giving into the aphrodisiac, simply wanting this and managing (as far as she was concerned) holding back as long as she had to get to this point. Not that she ever needed an excuse but rather this had been one of those rare times were she had focused on their safety rather than instant gratification.

“So good Alex,” she grinned up at the agent though their was little she could do from this awkward position should Alex continue to keep her on edge. It would be so easy for the agent to push her beyond her own limits if she continued on at this pace.

Sat Mar 25, 2023 10:18 pm

Myra sank into the water. There was perhaps a brief moment of clarity of concern having never been with a partner who could breathe under water. But there was no panic or alarm from the Vodrani priestess. Loud passionate cries were now muffled and distorted, producing bubbles that broke and popped at the surface.

For several moments, it was only Alexandra's panted moans and the churning and sloshing of the water that could be heard in the room. She felt her partner's body writhe beneath her. The dildo flexed and rubed against every inch of her inner walls, sending pleasing shudders throughout her core. A sharp gasp left the ADD agent as Myra's body also tensed and curled up to meet her own.

Their screams echo off the walls as their love juices mixed with the water they were soaking in. The solidified water quickly lost its shape, once more joining the rest of the steamy fluids in the bath. Milk spurt from both teats as if they were cumming their own orgasms. Even without the dildo saw inside her, the woman's passage was still contracting and spasming in absolute bliss.

Arms wrapped around the other woman as Alexandra held the alien woman tightly. Her pulse rapidly throbbed within those mountainous globes as they smothered over Myra's breasts. The agent had slid back, no longer forcing the priestess back into the watery depths. Her head rested on the other woman's shoulder as she panted softly. Cheeks were flushed as she drowned in her heavy sexual afterglow.

"Hahh... Th-That was... Mmh..." The redhead moaned, nuzzling into the Vodrani's neck. She nibbled and kissed her but did not push things much further. The musk was goading her to continue but her body ached all over. Every muscle was tight from the prolonged passionate moment they had together. Alexandra spent these moments taking deep shuddering breaths to recover.

Sun Mar 26, 2023 1:43 am

Not that it had mattered but the bathroom was a mess. Something Myra could clean nearly effortlessly with her control over water. In the here and now she panted. Her neck being attacked as those huge breasts smothered her chest delightfully so. Their sexes pressed together despite the absence of that watery dildo. Twitching and collapsing over that emptiness as that passage yearned for something to cling onto.

Instead she held onto the agent. Embracing her Myra ran her hands along her back. That scent strong in the air, stronger now or so it seemed with the diluted scent of sex given the water surrounding them. Only when she was submerged Myra could smell their joining stronger. At the same time there was an absent of the musk though the effect had already embraced her.

When she reemerged there was a total flip. The scent of sex replaced now with that musk. Her exhausted body quaked as she breathed it in. Unable to remain still her body rubbed up against Alex in small movements that continued to stroke those flames that were burning inside her. Her nipples stung with pleasure as those hardened nubs danced against her larger breasts.

“F-Fucking fantastic,” Myra gasped. Joining their lips together as the afterglow of their love making settled in. “Take me to bed?”

She could collect the water off of their bodies drying them with ease. Though for now the cleaning of the bathroom would wait save for generating a dry patch on the floor to the door.

When they left the tub and headed back to the other room Myra would grin impishly in further anticipation of what the remainder of the night would bring. Come morning the ADD would arrive and complete their rescue. For now, however, they had what remained of the night.

Tue Apr 04, 2023 1:25 pm
Reply to topic   [ 127 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9