View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:42 am

Reply to topic  [ 127 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Bad Timing (for Alex) 

Post Re: Bad Timing (for Alex)
Without her suit or gear, Alexandra was just a liability at this point. Her blows would have to get through the scales of the reptilian guards she encountered prior to being sent into the simulation. Myra tried to reassure her despite their failed escape attempt and failing to find Diva. A weak smile was all the agent could muster though she ended up averting her gaze from the Vodrani priestess.

The next room had numerous cages of various species of beasts and animals. This was perhaps a means to store creatures not hunting in the city above. It was a large and varied collection. Alexandra could only wonder how long and how much it cost to gather so many of these varied creatures. The two were able to see how some of the simulation functioned behind the scenes. It was unlikely to be of much use now and the last thing either of them wanted was to be sent back into the fabricated city a second time.

A cage carried the two towards a door that led away from the simulated city. Reptilian guards were waiting as the agent predicted. There were three versus their two and they were armed with actual weapons. Myra did not attempt anything and Alexandra was more than willing to follow her lead. Even if they dispatched these three, there was no telling how many more were waiting in the other rooms and corridors.

Their flimsy clothing destroyed back under the city, the two gorgeous women had little to hide from the slitted pupils that scanned them. Alexandra fidgeted uncomfortably. Arms would occasionally lift to cover her erect nipples only to fall to her side shortly after. Being stripped bare was nothing new for an agent like her. But after the mental and physical ordeals she went through moments ago, she felt far more exposed and vulnerable than usual.

The two women followed the guard as they were led throughout the building or station. Their progressed seemed to slow with each guard they ran into throughout the journey. They had not seen Myra before or not for awhile since she was sent into the simulation while the ADD agent was far more recent in their memory. Every grope and squeeze made Alexandra gasp and groan more heatedly than the last. It was not long before Myra caught whiffs of that alluring musk her companion produced. It would not be surprising the guards knew of Alexandra's condition and how to exploit it. For all they knew, the route the guard was leading them on could have been more scenic than it needed to be.

Alexandra's head was buzzing with sensation by the time they arrived in to the showers. Myra finished cleaning first and took her time searching through the available outfits. The guard did not care for the delay as he had the other to keep him entertained. The still dripping wet agent was on her knees before him, sucking and slurping on that scaled dick she was familiar with prior to this experiment. Eventually, business would win out and the human woman had to get dressed as well. She was soon clad in a french maid style outfit. Her blouse barely held those huge jugs of hers in check as they swayed and threatened to pop free with every step she took.

Once inspected and satisfied, they were finally brought to the one behind it all. Alicia sat across from empty seats as she beckoned them to sit. Hearing the explanation made Alexandra shift uncomfortably, was her condition used to help subdue and capture Myra? She looked away, heat rising in her cheeks as she felt only further regret. The fact she could not tell this golem from Diva only added to the mental and emotional damage taken from this whole experience. When she remembers that Ospoden knight's face, she was going to remember Alicia's cock reaming her insides.

Myra was being forced to pay a price for their freedom. Alexandra had nothing to offer to try and bargain. It was not like they were in any position to bargain in the first place. If Alicia wanted something, the golem would simply take it from both of them. As for questions... "U-Umm... You said Diva is not here. Can you find out where she is?" Any lead would be better than the lack of any information she gathered while in the simulation.

There was also the lack of details of what being 'released' meant. Were they just going to released in the wild assuming this was a planet or out the airlock to be disposed of? Were they going to be provided a ship or given to someone else for transport? The two women had nothing to their names and even the clothing they wore was not their's to begin with.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Thu Dec 08, 2022 4:25 am

Her scent began to bother her by the time they finished with the showers. Alex's own arousal building to the point where she attempted to entice the guard. His thick scaled man meat pumping away at her throat. His hand curled around the back of the wanton's head as he pumped his rod into her mouth in all eagerness.

Despite her initiating things, probably in hopes of him granting her some release it became clear that he wasn't inclined to escalate things beyond what she had initiated. Still he had plenty of fun with her mouth and even fucking her tits. There was the necessary clean up afterwards just prior to her dressing. During which Myra entertained the guard in similar fashion having seen what they had been up to as her focus returned. That and she too had been affected by that luscious scent.

The two woman were left burning with need. Yet their skimpy attire did little to prevent roaming eyes from lingering on them as they passed. Overall they were even more appealing now leaving something to the imagination even if there was little coverage of that skin.

The gropes continued in passing. When it wasn't one of the alien guards it was Myra. Her hand brushing over Alex's pert ass, squeezing a breast or even slipping beneath the skirt of the maid costume. Rather than hurrying the pair along the guard enjoyed watching the show. That aroma got to him again and he had pulled them aside to borrow their mouths again for a bit until he was in a better state to continue.

At last they were delivered to Alicia. Her eyes regarded each in turn before she explained things. While Alex had various questions floating through her mind Myra looked both troubled and aroused.

“That I do not know myself. I have people that keep records on this sort of thing and will ask. I'm sure I traded the Ospodens for her release. After all thee are bills to pay and so forth. It would be wasteful just to free slaves on a whim.”

Clothes, food, guards and the like all cost money. Even if she managed to amass a far bit there was no need to be wasteful.

“Er … I … I swallowed the artifact. I think it's merged with me.”

Alicia waved this off. It was easy enough to remove it. Hitting a button on her arm rest she summoned a guard giving him orders to bring Myra to the sick bay so the device could be removed. Once they were alone Alicia stood moving closer to her.

“Now, you're probably considering a thousand different things. I am not wasteful. You still have some use. On day you may even encounter my Diva guise again once I work out all the bugs. For now I wanted to gauge how well the new technology worked and since you had a history with her …

“Anyway, you and Myra will be taken from here. A droid pilot will drop you off on a remote world. Once done the ADD will be contacted so they can pick you up after the departure of the shuttle so you won't be waiting long. Neither will the world be hostile. I'll have the information on Diva for you when you depart.”

She eyed Alex once more. Then reaching out towards her her hands swept over the curves of those breasts. Intuiting her thoughts to this point. The contact on those curves had been soft Fingers brushing along the fabric of her clothes to play with the skin beneath and of course enticing more of that scent to escape in slow bursts.

“Getting that artifact will take a little time. Plus you look flustered. I can't send you away in need. How about some relief?” Her fingers squeezed hose tits more firmly as if to emphasize that point.

Fri Dec 16, 2022 5:53 pm

What the two women had gone through had worn down their inhibitions to the point they did not care who saw them indulge in their desires. Being groped by the guards was expected but it was Myra's touch that sent a thrill surging through the agent's spine. Toes curled as she felt that hand rub her ass. Alexandra did not draw away nor push the hand away, allowing the Vodrani to become bolder in her touches.

The two had not done anything like this with each other since being captured by the Undine so long ago. The pain of defeat became further and further away as this tingling heat swept over them both. After what the agent had done with the guard, embracing a friend only led to her dropping what little defenses she had left. It was not long before the two were making out before the guard, further stimulating more of that alluring scent to come forth. Was Myra creating a distraction to try and escape? Whether it was or not, the word 'stop' never formed in the human woman's soft lips.

The guard was more than willing to indulge in this opportunity. Even in his most vulnerable state, neither woman lifted a hand to break free of his grasp. Even previous slave training came forth as Alexandra left her mouth open, showing the seed he blessed her with before being ordered to swallow it all in a single gulp.

The two defeated women had softened each other up nicely for Alicia prior to their arrival. Now, those eyes sent a mesmerizing fog over their thoughts as Alexandra's concerns were addressed. A guard would come to take Myra away but by this point, the ADD agent did not notice. Her eyes were lost in Alicia's as the golem revealed her intentions.

"D-Diva..." Alexandra struggled to speak as those eyes left her mind foggy. She remembered what this being did wearing her lover's visage. It was so cruel, so evil. Yet, her breathing deepened as those glassy eyes saw her lover with that thick juicy cock. Thighs rubbed together as her erect nipples stood proudly through her tight blouse.

"O-Ohhh... Uhhnn..." Those hands knew just how to touch those massive sensitive breasts. Without thinking, the agent's back arched, pushing her chest more into Alicia's knowing touch. Every flutter of those eyelids revealed a different assailant. Times she saw Alicia while others saw that beautiful Ospoden knight. Whatever the mesmerized agent saw, no words of refusal ever came. Hands drifted over the golem's sides and hips, stroking up and down as she allowed herself to be guided closer to the alluring construct.

Fri Dec 16, 2022 7:49 pm

Business was set aside with that brief explanation. Myra had primed her for this moment, the fog of that gaze coupled with the scent that she produced befuddled her senses. Hands swept along her sides as Alicia tended to those breasts generating even more of that alluring scent. Though she was incapable of smelling it sensors made her aware of the chemicals in the air.

She might have been able to replicate the aroma in a lab if she had been so inclined and had skills in chemistry. But given her abilities this would just be a waste of time on her part.

While she stood before Alex's seat she drew back one arm to type out an order on a datapad on the table for someone to fetch the information she required. She did so without looking away using a precise memory to type out the necessary keys. While she worked her other hand freed one of her breasts from her top. Giving it a soft squeeze then tracking the erect nipple with a finger a few times.

Her other hand returned tackling Alex's other breast in similar fashion. She smiled then leaned down. A tongue licking one then the other breast. Eyes peeked up, she was half bent over offering an appealing sight to anyone that might enter the chamber.

Her skirt hitched up higher on her ass just shy of exposing herself. Focusing on Alex she began sucking on one of those tits while squeezing it. Occasionally teeth pinched and pulled at that nipple promoting even more of that scent to permeate the air.

Once there was a good amount in the air Alicia drew back. A smile cast on her lips. She then sank down to her knees. Fingers brushing along Alex's legs. Tracing over her thighs and parting her legs. Small kisses traced the inside of her thigh as Alicia kissed up the crux of it. Then tugging aside her panties Alex felt the trickle of a tongue moving along her juicy sex. Made to saturate in that aroma Alicia ensured that she was good and ready prior to this moment.

Even now she didn't hurry. An index finger finding her clit then rolling over it at the same time that she placed pressure against that sweet snatch. Eyes drift up to her own as if seeking permission though she neither needs it nor waits as her tongue enters her. Just a little. Then a little more. The flood of recent sexual memories hits Alicia though it is random. Some she had already uncovered earlier, one or two were new to her. Older memories came up as well since things were random their was no real precision in what she uncovered.

The latest memories were what she often got first. Their recent time with the guard, she and Myra just prior to arriving. That tongue probed deep into her acquiring memories with each thrust and lick against those internal walls.

Sat Dec 17, 2022 3:59 pm

Barely a tug was needed to cause the soft pillowy tit flesh to come pouring out from that tight fitting blouse. Every soft squeeze produced a lovely moan from those panting lips. Tingling heat rippled across the tender orb. An already erect teat throbbed and ached, pressure building from the squeeze as breast milk sought to escape the luscious fat udder. The other globe spilled free as the other hand returned to grope and fondle the sexy ADD agent.

"Oooohhhh... G-God... That is... Nngh..." Toes curled as Alexandra felt that hot tongue drag over her tender swell. Alicia's skirt was rising as she remained bent over the moaning agent. Alexandra sank into the seat. Hands gripped and loosened their grasp on the chair as the assault on those swollen udders continued. The golem knew exactly how to stimulate this woman. A soft suck produced a wondrous whimper as the construct tasted faint traces of breast milk, starting just a faint flow while leaving the pressure building and building. The intense arousal added more of that drug-like aroma in the air, saturating Alexandra's already befuddled mind with thoughts of sex and release.

Cool air soaked into the now glistening peaks as Alicia went even lower. Fingertips felt like tiny kisses trailing down her smooth thighs. "O-Oohh..." The agent did not resist as hands parted those thighs, revealing her arousal and previous sexual acts prior to coming here. Thighs parted further as those kisses danced across tingling flesh. Hands came to rest on Alicia's head as the golem easily found the agent's throbbing pearl and drooling entrance.

"Aaahhhnnn!" The golem feasted on the cornucopia of sexual experiences this agent had gone through. Hips rose to meet that skilled tongue while that swollen bulb of nerves twitched and jolt in rapturous glee. Breasts slowed and swayed as Alexandra bucked and shuddered in her seat. Every sexual moment played out within the Golem's systems. For someone who was supposed to be fighting against sexual slavery, it seemed this particular agent had succumbed to this role more often than not. She was easy access for the guards and she succumbed completely to the pigman that had captured her and Myra in the simulation.

Alexandra's mind was melting. Her insides were nothing but steamy hot mush before that lashing tongue. Her hips ground against Alicia's face. Panted and heated gasps left the agent again and again. Like a switch being flipped, Desire came to the surface and embraced this wondrous passion and release she was blessed with. "Yesss... Oh god! Yesss! More! Please, I need more!" Fingers stroked and grasped Alicia's brown hair as heels kicked against the seat and floor.

Sat Dec 17, 2022 10:47 pm

Alicia had learned about that scent laden chemical long ago. She used that knowledge now to make the agent cave in all the quicker. Clearly taking advantage of the slightly befuddled state she had been in before being brought here. And now using that to push Alex beyond reason.

Teasing that arousal as she slowly added to what was already there. Promoting that scent and even milk to come forth from those tits she happily drank from. By the time she began eating the agent out Alicia could hear those pleas to continue. Her head kept firmly in place Alicia could have pulled away had she wanted to at any point.

But she had no desire to do so. With no need to breath she could feast on the sexual memories of the agent longer. She even teased out those orgasms, not quit backing off each time though she had not immediately granted release. Alicia pushed through each orgasm, slowing just enough to allow Alex to catch her breath before coming at her again. Sometimes coming at her fast, her tongue darting deep inside that chalice. Or slowly licking those interior walls to prolong her own pleasure. Using prior memories Alicia focused more on Alex's own likes yet introduced new techniques every so often. As she herself enjoyed new things herself Alicia introduced her to new things analyzing her responses and either giving her more or disregarding it.

When Alex had her fill and that grasp on her head relaxed Alicia drew away. Her eyes gazing down upon the agent as she stood. Taking Alex's hands in her own she assisted her to her feet then swapped places with her. That skirt rising like a tent as that clit-cock grew to prominence.

Alicia reached out to the agent taking those hands in her own then drawing her down into her lap. Hands working over those tits again as if to renew that lingering scent. Hungry lips adhering to her own as that tongue took command of her own leaving the agent breathless when they did brake away at last.

Hands moved behind Alex roaming over her ass as those hypnotic eyes focused on hers. “Take your fill of me as a parting gift.” Though this particular agent seemed to find herself in trouble quit often Alicia realized that they were more than likely to cross paths again, particularly since she was still working on her latest technological breakthrough.

Wed Dec 28, 2022 4:13 pm

The bliss either came rapidly only to fade much the same or it was prolonged, an agonizing crescendo that brought the agent's core into a slow boil and bubbly flood of absolute rapture. The golem was tireless and could keep this up as long as it took to wear down the busty human woman. The redhead's thighs tingled with numbness as her heart pounded hard inside her chest. Alexandra was left gasping as Alicia easily pulled away from her weak grasp.

Hands took her own, the ADD agent was shaky on her feet when the two swapped places. The golem revealed that growing cock, an unyielding spire of meat ready to skewer the enthralled woman. "Mph... Ahh... Mmm..." Lips smacked against each other. The deep kissing muffled the sounds Alexandra made as she was pulled down that throbbing spear. Eyes rolled back as she felt the heated crown part her juicy netherlips. She felt every inch enter her, spreading her passage until she felt that tip kissing her entrance to her very womb.

"Hahh... Hahhh... Y-Yes..." Alexandra was gasping for breath, barely speaking as those eyes commanded her to accept all the golem had to offer. Blissful wails echoed off the walls as those hips rose to bounce the lovely agent up and down. Mountainous globes of luscious tit flesh bounced and sloshed with endless amounts of sweet milk. Her orgasms left the agent all the more sensitive to the unyielding rod churning her insides into a froth. Sharp gasping breaths were all the woman could manage as arms were soon draped over Alicia's shoulders. Her massive orbs smothered over Alicia's endowments, pulse racing as she slumped up against the construct. Her insides were still jolting and twitching around the being's cock.

Every shuddering breath filled Alexandra with her own musky stench. But, she was too exhausted to keep going any further. When Myra finally returned, the two would be ready to be transported to their temporary stop as they wait for rescue.

Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:18 pm

Alicia enjoyed Alex's taste. Gaining those cries and gasps of delight as her tongue worked it's magic. In addition she acquired memories both new and old. She kept up her feast for a while before switching places. The tireless golem felt the pleasure of delving into those clenching depths.

As tits bounced before her she grasped them. Even sucked on one of the globes. Rewarded with the milk within Alicia could not taste it in the typical sense. But sensors broke down the chemical composition of the substance with ease. She teased an erect nipple alternating between licking it or softly chewing on it as Alex rode over her.

Each orgasm generated a crushing tightness of wet muscles against her. And yet she was unrelenting, even as a guard entered to tell them that Myra's procedure was over and the Vodrani was ready for her. How long ago was that? How many orgasms back?

When Alicia found her lagging Alex was picked up. Taken up against the wall, on the table, Alicia indeed had her fill even after Alex's body quit. Before Alex faded completely she would feel an injection of a cum-like substance. While she need not release that substance Alicia often did to mark the end of a session.

The creamy release was a drug this time around. One that promoted a muscle relaxant. In time it would work to tighten her back up a bit after being stretched out for so long with Piggy and that spider creature in addition to her time spent her.

How long she was out Alex could not say. She still felt sore in places, felt a sharp tingle in others. Cleaned up and attired she woke up on a park bench next to Myra, who was already conscious. The Vodrani sat close to the agent, close enough where any lingering scent could be inhaled. Alex would note the erect nipples beneath that top as well as the various aliens moving about the park. Or was it some form of botanical garden? She didn't see any rides and noted the aliens gawking at this tree and that.

The aliens were on the small side. The largest being a head shorter than she was. Judging by the way that they were ignored save for a casual glance or two she assumed that the aliens weren't hostile or had any sort of interest in them.

Myra produced a comlink then relayed where they were, or where she was told they were. They weren't too far from the space port on a world that wasn't lawless but blinded by credits. Pay someone enough and they looked the other way. She assumed that there weren't too many questions arisen by them dumping a few unconscious women here.

Since she had been awake, which hadn't been long, no one approached them. Either authorities had been paid to ignore them or the aliens didn't call regarding the unconscious women. Not there problem, Myra supposed. She went on to explain that the ADD had been contacted, at least that's what Myra was told. She didn't know how far out they were or where they were suppose to go from here. Things hadn't been to clear on that.

The comlink had been a cheap one. Maybe an effective range of a few miles. Good enough to reach the port where they would have to contact places off planet.

A search of her person would uncover a credit stick with enough funds to get a room at a hotel for a day or two. Or perhaps enough to book passage on a freighter that wasn't going far. Neither knew the rates but suffice it to say it probably would cover just one of them.

Ultimately if the pair set tight on the planet help would get to them in a few days, sooner if she attempted to contact the ADD herself. While corrupt and willing to look away from minor transgressions the aliens on a whole were law abiding. If one had to guess the corruption was at the top with all the officials and politicians trickling down only to the wealthiest beings. Few ruled the many in this case. Searching out their own means of departure would only open them up to other hardships in the long run. It was fairly easy to get through to her people and confirm that help would be arriving.

Since no one had to enter a hostile environment it was quicker on their end. Of course there would be investigations into matters in an attempt to trace back to Alicia and discover where she was operating out of. While the aliens would cooperate with that it was a shame seeing that footage from cameras had been missing or deleted and witness were impossible to track down. The average citizen turning a blind eye to things that didn't involve them. At best there were a few that made mention of seeing a few droids. Getting a make and model was as efficient as pulling teeth. It was impressive that they managed to get that much information.

Other than seeing them come and go from the space port with the women there was little of help. No description of a ship that they arrived in and things like weaponry and numbers were never the same between the witnesses. The only thing that might pay off was the fact that Alicia wasn't going to sell the artifact she got from Myra straight away but nothing had been arranged as to how Myra was going to know where or when this auction for the device would be. Perhaps she was going to be contacted somehow, maybe through the com they had. The only call made from the device had been to the space port prior to their arrival, while they were descending to the planet. Leads didn't show that the space port received a call so someone had to be bouncing signals around to make it look as if they were at the space port. Chances were good it was to whatever official that they needed to bribe so as not to leave much of a trace.

Fri Jan 20, 2023 1:24 am

By the time Alexandra regained consciousness, Alicia and her operations seemed to be long gone. She was uncertain how long she had been out but it was perhaps not as long as she thought if the lingering arousal of her and Myra's bodies were any indication. The agent let forth a groan as she forced her weary body upright and took in her surroundings. The garden was calm and the aliens walking about seemed disinterested with their presence. Perhaps sleeping on a bench in the middle of a park was not too out of the ordinary. It was certainly not uncommon back on Earth.

"Myra? Are you alright?" Alexandra asked, "I'm... I'm sorry. About everything... At least we are not stuck in her games anymore."

The fact they were not permanently imprisoned or enslaved was the silver lining to grasp after all of this. Myra losing the artifact was probably a big deal though Alexandra was not familiar about the importance. For the ADD agent, things could have been worse if the pirates that captured her had decided to sell her elsewhere or someone less forgiving as Alicia. Now, they could assess what to do from here without constantly being in fear of monsters and hunters assaulting them.

They did not have much to go off of. There was a port but neither of them had the money to afford a trip worth taking. They could find a place to eat and rest for a couple of days. If Alicia kept her word then, the ADD had already been contacted and help would possibly be on the way. The comlink they were left with is probably a means to contact them when the ADD get in range.

Alexandra rose to her feet and offered a hand to the Vodrani woman. "Let's go find someplace a bit less open to sit and rest. The ADD should be here before we run out of credits. Is there anywhere you want to go while we are here? Umm... Speaking of... What is this planet? I am not familiar."

Sat Jan 21, 2023 1:18 am

“It's not your fault. If anyone is to blame it's Alicia.” Myra wasn't in the best of moods. Losing an artifact was less of a big deal when they did little. Her latest find actually had some power, at least for those that had some physic potential amplifying what was there.

Still it wasn't a complete loss if Alicia were to be believed and actually went ahead with that auction. Myra didn't think that was likely as that would be a means of tracking her down, especially the ADD. She went through all the trouble thus far not to be tracked as far as she knew. Then again she hadn't thought that Alicia would simply cast them adrift.

“This doesn't seem to be one of her games.” She gestured about them. Considering that they were no longer on a ship or station somewhere. Outside of sexual games she hadn't found Alicia practicing head games. She could not fathom why Alicia would let them believe they were free when they were actually in another scenario. She imagined that they would find out that they were in one in short order given all the things that Alicia would need to cover to simulate an entire universe. There were people they knew and could contact. They were no longer confined to one city and given their funds they were limited right now she didn't think that that would be forever.

Helped up to her feet Myra considered the agent's question for a moment. Her skin didn't feel endanger of drying out so she assumed she had been immersed in water or had dampness applied to her recently.

Somewhat affected by the aphrodisiac Myra didn't need that as an excuse to be alone with the agent. There were too many people around and an audience was asking for trouble. Still the gregarious Vodrani rarely had her mind too far away from sex when she wasn't focused on one of her goals.

She had no idea as of the stamina of humans nor was she sure of Alex's state of mind. With recent events being somewhat jarring Myra was less forward than she typically was.

“I'm not sure where we are. I recognize these aliens as Sif. They have many worlds that they have colonized. I'd have to see more of the world to figure out if this is a colony or their home world. In any case we're not to remote from main space lanes. Maybe a day or two out from your station pending on which world we are on. The Sif have only colonized worlds in their solar system.

“As far as where I'd like to go until your allies arrive I'd like to find a beach, river or even a swimming pool. It just gives me peace of mind knowing where such is since I have a water dependency. A tub or such works in a pinch, hell even a garden hose or shower. I bet you'd look good in a bathing suit.”

Of course she would, Myra saw her in less. She grinned. Outside of finding a water source locating the space port would be good just so they knew where to go. “Hey, are you alright? I know you were hoping to find Diva, as was I. She's probably back with her people now.”

Sat Jan 28, 2023 11:45 pm

The agent tugged at her top, adjusting to try and cover those thick hardened peaks. Keeping some level of modesty was difficult in the outfits they were left in. In Alexandra's case, it was difficult enough to be modest with the size of her endowments no matter the attire.

"I don't think we can afford a bathing suit," Alexandra replied with a weak smile. With the grin she saw, she could assume it was a tease. Or was it an invitation? It hit below the belt regardless. Myra and her had explored each other's bodies while in Alicia's insane game. Whether they wanted to or not, they knew each other at a more intimate level than other companions.

"I did not even know Diva was taken until the pirates that captured me told me," the agent replied, shaking her head, "Was not sure if they were telling the truth or just messing with me. Don't know if it was chance that Alicia purchased me from the auction. If Diva is not in Alicia's game anymore, she is probably elsewhere, fighting as hard she can as always."

"Don't know what I feel anymore. My body seems to react and ache to every sexual provocation. The drug my body produces is my bane and my only salvation. Even the Ospoden Saint herself claims that I am blessed. But I feel more cursed. Still... Can't deny that it feels good when it happens. And it was not all bad. I did find you again."

They would continue to explore their surroundings, seeing what sort of lodging options there were with their current credits. She was not certain they were close to shore. But, perhaps a hotel would have a public pool or at least a tub to soak in. Anywhere was better than laying on a park bench at the very least.

Mon Jan 30, 2023 4:56 am

“Who needs bathing suits?” Myra teases back. Noting how the agent attempted to adjust her top better. Myra couldn't care less about being watched … well in most circumstances. There were things she did with those filthy Undine she would prefer no of her people would every see. Thankfully the vast majority of her people never left their homeworld and the few that did had other pursuits that would keep them from finding out in most cases barring that such acts wouldn't be so famous or broadcast often enough to catch the attention of other priests and priestess.

If things were every know she'd have to work out what would be next. She probably wouldn't be accepted back home not that she went there often. Only when she had enough artifacts or a powerful one like the one she just lost.

“Diva and I were taken there at the same time. We got separated inside the simulation. If anyone could beat it I have no doubt that she would be able to do it.”

Myra assessed those sweet assets. She didn't see arousal as much of a problem unless one was denied relief. It would be annoying if such relief had to be doled out over a long period. Interfering with daily activities and such. Attempting to quell it for long periods would be dreadful. From her experience thus far it seemed that this was far more severe than a quick trip to pleasure land. She surmised that it was bad, yet good at the same time. There were times that even she had to ignore carnal desires to achieve an objective. But what if she couldn't? What if she always caved in? Myra pondered the matter briefly, those jugs were just too distracting not to pay attention to.

She smiled at that revelation. “There is that. Now we find Diva once we're picked up. Contacting her home would be the first step. I'm sure the ADD has plenty of resources to track her down if she's still among slavers. I'd b happy to help in any capacity too.”

They were not close to any shores or beaches but a check at some of the hotels (most were clustered near the space port) revealed that many had public pools and each had tubs (or spas for a slight price increase). Getting a room for two days cost most of the credits she had but shouldn't need both nights. Shopping around she could even find one that provided two meals a day. These places were a bit farther than the others since they needed to offer more to get the interests of patrons who often selected the closer hotels and resorts to have quick access to the ports. In addition it was easier to access stuff for tourists easier at the ports.

On the whole there was just one species that they saw. Every so often there was another being so it was safe to assume that the majority had been in spots for tourists. Of course they were watched, more so by the off worlder types. The natives didn't seem all that interested in them outside of a select few, probably what passed as teens here.

Suffice it to say they needed only to kill the day before pick up would arrive though at the time they were uncertain of that. By the time they had traveled about taking in the scenery and comparing rates of places to stay (most of which could be accessed via kiosks at the space port) and checking out what they could they could figure out where they were, some of the more common alien and not so alien lifeforms Myra wished to unwind a little as they waited.

The scent her companion produced had been getting to her as much as she attempted to resist it this time around. In truth she felt that the agent wanted someplace with less attention and prying eyes. That scent might have been working on the agent more unless she managed to build up low tolerances over time.

“I think I need a soak,” Myra announced. Glancing in the direction of the restroom then back. “Join me?” Not that she needed an excuse for sex or soaking. Rarely did she have the chance of combining the two.

Her hands grasp those not so hidden mountains bestowing a firm squeeze on the pair as an impish grin spreads across her features.

Tue Feb 07, 2023 1:19 am

"The ADD have good relations with the Ospoden. If Diva is still missing, we will find her," Alexandra replied, "We will always accept offered help."

The locals had little care for outsiders. They were not hostile and willing to talk and do business. It was a change from the leering and lustful gazes they both received from their previous foes. It was easy enough to find a place to stay. It was a bit further away but would provide the food and water they need for the night and following day. The comlink would easily pick up the ADD once they reach the spaceport.

The aphrodisiac thankfully did not entice any Sif they spoke to. But, the two beauties were still worn down themselves. The scent would fade in time assuming Alexandra denied herself further stimulation. A difficult feat when her body was goading her to do the opposite. Her suit gave her more control over the aroma, taking advantage of the seals to prevent the scent from escaping. Alexandra could only suspect that Alicia's attention was thorough if not recent and her body was still cooling off.

A private room was welcomed. No longer did either of them had to go scavenging for supplies while escaping and hiding from hunters and monsters. The beds both looked comfortable. Perhaps sleeping this off would be...

~Join me?~

Myra offered to bathe together though that was not all she wanted to do together. Hands slid over those barely contained globes and squeezed. "Ahhhnn!" A shocked gasp left Alexandra's lips as a tingling thrill rippled through those heaving melons and into her smoldering core. Every stroke only added to the tingly waves. The Vodrani woman felt the heated throbs of the agent's pulse beneath her touch.

"M-Myra? Ooohhh... I..." Alexandra bit her lip as feeling those breasts grasped and hefted relieved the weight upon her back. It felt so good. Articles of their revealing outfits gradually littered the floor leading towards the bathroom. Steam wafted through the opening as the sound of running water filled the air. The agent did not know who kissed who first. But the moment those lips touched, eyelids fluttered and the drugged and weary woman's mind went blank. Naked and glistening forms joined together in the tub, bathing the last things on the mind.

Tue Feb 07, 2023 8:56 am

Trails of torn clothing painted the way to the bathroom. Mouths were joined together as tongues entwined. Dancing along one another while fingers brushed along Alex's sides ending just beneath those heavy breasts that had been toyed with. Pressed together and squeezed while the sounds of flowing water diluted the soft moans of encouragement.

Steam obscured all but the closest objects. Practically chest to chest the agent and priestess touched and played with one another. Not even realizing that the water was cut save for those moans seeming to increase in volume when they hadn't Alex would be made aware soon enough that Myra's hands weren't the only thing she had to worry about.

As fingers pinched her nipples Alex felt a warm wetness painting the back of her leg. Alarming at first, it was made clear that Myra was exerting her control of the water in the tub. A tendril of water moved against her feeling semi solid like a gelatin. It coiled down from the tub only to slid back up along her leg. As it moved over her calf it began to coil around her leg as it moved up higher and higher.

More of that aphrodisiac filled the air as her nipples were played with. Soft caresses mixed in with the occasional tug stimulated her. It took a fair bit of control to manipulate water but it was apparent that it was worth it. Freeing up her hands to cup, caress, tweak and pinch. While she did this that force of water teased her skin as it slowly climbed up her leg.

Accumulating in reaching Alex's sex. There it rubbed back and forth against her. The rhythm slow and sensual. As Myra bent to take a breast within her mouth she showed unusual restraint after getting closer to the source of that rich scent. Lips wrapped about her breast as she opened her mouth as wide as possible. Latching on and sucking. Pausing only to allow her tongue to swirl around that nipple for a moment or two before going back to sucking. Her hand continued the attack on it's twin. Squeezing and groping.

Then after aligning with her sex that watery tendril pushed up against her. It felt big enough to struggle against her. More and more pressure being applied until it slipped in. Or did that tendril collapse a bit to better fit? It was hard to say either way. The member felt close to Piggy's member but not quit. The water collapsed against the press of her muscles a little but not completely. It was almost spongy in nature.

Slowly she was filled as other watery tendrils reached out from the tub. Myra was taxed though the artifact that had been in her possession must have still been enhancing her gifts. Whether this was residual or permanent was another matter. Like going off a drug it still took time for their effects to ebb entirely.

Other tendrils coiled around her arms and legs. Lifting the agent upward as they drew her away from the priestess and closer to the tub drawing her into it. Eagerly the Vodrani followed until they were sitting across from one another. The tendrils beneath the water were still there yet invisible outside of the movement of water.

“How's that feel? More tentacles?” She did not wait for an answer on that last part. Two more tendrils rose out of the tube coiling about her breasts though the ones on her arms collapsed giving her more freedom or hinting at the limits of the priestess.

Sat Feb 11, 2023 11:17 pm

"Mmgh!" Jolts of pleasure joined slight pains as fingers pinched both those long thick teats. Her hot blood pulsed and throbbed within the engorged nubs as water seemed to animate behind the unaware agent.

Water splashing against her thighs and rear would have been one thing. But, it felt more solid that water. The viscosity of the fluid made it feel more slime-like as tendrils began to coil up those silky smooth thighs. "Ahhnn!?" Alexandra jumped but was unable to get away from the slimy water tentacles. The Vodrani priestess did not slow her efforts. Hands groped and squeezed those fat heavy tits. Every squeeze caused those tender melons to pulse faster and harder. Delicious nectar strained, eager to escape those peaks and drown them both in sensual delight. Pinching those nipples made Alexandra cry out. Her body arched, pushing those udders harder into Myra's hands as eyelids fluttered. The stimulation was shooting straight up into the agent's brain, drowning her in bliss.

Hips twitched as the tendril began teasing her already glistening sex. Eyes widened as she could feel the watery appendage grow thicker as it pushed right into her very depths. "M-Myra-aauugghh!" Alexandra's body trembled as she felt the unnatural invader pushing deeper and deeper inside her. It felt so warm thanks to the steamy hot water. It matched the girth of that vile pigman that violated them both. Toes curled as the busty redhead struggled to keep herself upright. She rested more against Myra as the priestess feasted on those dripping teats. Every suck brought wanton groans, feeling such wondrous relief as more weight and pressure was released from her pent up globes.

A shocked gasped left Alexandra was she was soon lifted and pulled right into the waiting waters. Tendrils held her limbs tight as more joined in to wrap around those mountainous globes. The woman tugged and writhed in her bonds as the priestess continued to manipulate her. Every motion caused the tendril inside her to rub and grind against her tender walls. Every squeeze of those tits left the agent's mind numb as glassy eyes stared at the steamy alien beauty before her. "Uhhnn... Hahhh.. Ahhnn... M-Myra..."

Alexandra pushed against her bonds, her arms free to reach and pull the pink haired woman closer. She smothered her lips over the Vodrani's. Hands slid down and squeezed the priestess's ass as her own breasts mashed and molded over her partner's.

Mon Feb 13, 2023 4:02 am
Reply to topic   [ 127 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next