View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 2:24 am

Reply to topic  [ 127 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 Bad Timing (for Alex) 

Post Re: Bad Timing (for Alex)
The pirates resumed their rounds, taking turns fucking the helpless agent. Alexandra drowned in her own sexual stench. Her belly and womb was filled with seed from numerous alien species. What few moments of rest she had were spent rocking her hips against the cool air. The other prisoners were left watching as the sweet aroma soaked into their senses, arousing them to the erotic show.

Caked with sweat and cum, Alexandra groaned softly as a mask sealed over her face. Her trembling form would eventually relax and her eyes fluttered shut. Machines came to clean up the room and her naked form. The rest was hardly comfortable with her limbs still bound to the metal machine. Her head cleared though her body still ached from the hard fuckings she experienced. She knew she gave the captain what he wanted. But, there was nothing she could do to stop their vile acts. She did not understand why the droid was interested in her lover. Drawing an Ospoden knight's wrath was not a thing any pirate or criminal ever wanted.

The captain returned mentioning Diva and finding her in some sort of slave database. Having been enslaved in the past, it was no surprise that these alien monsters would keep track of stats and data on every female sex slave they captured, trained, and sold. Alexandra had heard no word that Diva had been captured. Any alien that tried would no doubt have suffered greatly before the alien woman's physical might. It was possible that it happened while she was with the excavation team. But, it was doubtful the ADD would hide such news from her.

The question remained why the captain was saying these things. Was he trying to hurt her further? "Ngh!" A cold metal hand grasped one of those heavy udders. The agent glared at the hulking droid. "Why... Why are you doing this? Diva did nothing to you."

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Mon Oct 25, 2021 1:04 am

The droid captain couldn't determine Diva's state from her reaction. It did sense a degree of uncertainty there. Alex processed things as she considered the state of her lover then asked a question. More of that delicious scent gathered in the air after it was so clean though neither could smell it. That wasn't the same for the aliens in the opposite cell though this time with the air scrubber in place they were bound to be spared the worse of it.

“SIMPLE. A MATCHED SET IS WORTH MORE. SINCE I DO NOT CURRENTLY HAVE DIVA I HAVE OPTIONS. ACQUIRE HER AND SELL THE SET OR SELL YOU TO DIVA'S CURRENT OWNER.” It released her breast. While the captain didn't say who the current owner was it allowed her to imagine all sorts of scenarios.

She was left there. What seemed like hours past before pirates filtered the other captives from their cell. She was left alone for a bit. At long last a pair of large pirates arrived. They removed her from the device then dressed her in skimpy black attire that barely covered her nipples and sex. Fitted with a black leather slave collar metallic components had been woven into it.

Neither pirate bound her further. Neither appeared armed probably to ensure she didn't manage to get her hands on a device that would assist her. One slung a black bag over her head before each took her by the arm to lead her along. Fortunately they gave her sandels so she didn't have to navigate on the cold deck much.

Taken off the ship it was clear that they were on some planet. With the hood she was protected from a minute portion of the polluted air. Trodding over some gravel she was shoved into a transport. One guard either side of her Alex would find that the collar shocked her if she even considered violent thoughts or attempted to remove the hood. On the opposite side of things it supplied small dosages of pleasure every five or ten minutes at random while she behaved. The second her thoughts strayed she'd be disciplined until her thoughts abstained from such thoughts.

The collar was a complicated piece of tech. It did not have time to sync up with her beyond a few basic functions pre-programmed in. It would suffice in getting her transported to a large building. A warehouse of some sort. The few windows she saw once the hood was removed were tinted. She was lead into a room of cells. An alien jailer ran a scanning device over her before gesturing her to one of two cells. At first she thought it was because the bulk of the prisoners were in the other but as people arrived after her many were placed in that cell. A few in her own.

Some of the prisoners she recognized from no place in particular. All of these were in her cell. Higher valued slaves? Some were vid stars. Others were models or singers of some renown. At least in this sector. She assumed she wasn't far from where she was captured relatively speaking. The same sector at least given the faces she recognized. There was no one here from the ship's prisoners that she saw though the other cell was packed and she could have easily missed seeing them.

It was quit. Eerily so. While one of the women cried it was silently. Alex would find that speaking now delivered shocks. Silence was rewarded though at longer intervals. Maybe every fifteen minutes or so. As time passed it had been about two hours since the last arrival. She still had her mask on. An oversight on their part or perhaps they thought she was a near human that couldn't breath oxygen. In either case they missed it for the time being.

Girls in the larger cell were taken out in several lots. Soon it was her time. Those in her cell had been taken out in ones and twos so she was alone lead out to a large room that had a stage and a few aliens. One or two she recognized from her work in the ADD. In all there were perhaps a dozen alien bidders though at the back of the room were various bodyguards.

Her mask was removed. The air in the building wasn't half as bad as it was outside. Of course there was all manner of talk as she was introduced to the bidders as an agent. Most appeared delighted. Some even got ahead of themselves talking about resale and how much she could go for to certain beings not present. Others examined her. Some getting closer looks at her. Touching her casually. Even inspecting her teeth in one case.

“It's as I remember ...”
groped from behind it took a moment for her to register that voice as the cloaked golem steppe into view. Alicia smiled as she appraised the agent. “Now I see why I was invited.”

She held up a datapad, her datapad. Opening up a rather saucy picture of Diva. “All I was told was that this related to her. Mm. So you have acquired new experiences since last we've met. Not that that is a surprise. You may speak to answer us.”

Fri Oct 29, 2021 1:44 am

The robotic voice made it difficult to tell the machine's intentions. Alexandra did not think any slaver would care about a slave's romantic partner. There were certainly some out there that would be interested in both Diva and herself. But, it had little to do with the two being a pair. The agent could not figure out if the pirate captain was telling the truth or trying to provoke her. She had no reason to trust this monster and would rather not give him the reaction he wanted.

The aroma tickled the agent's senses. The tingly sensation was pleasant but far from what would bring her spiraling into wanton need like before. Still, without the serum, every breath of the musk ensured Alexandra did not suffer from withdrawal symptoms.

Getting rest while bound to these posts was difficult at best. But, it was the only rest she would get before pirates returned to finally unbind her. Limbs were aching and cramping from holding the uncomfortable position for so long. They did not give her any time to get back feeling in her arms before they began dressing her in revealing attire. As pleasant as naked women were, there was always something more enticing seeing slaves wearing clothes that accentuated their best assets or made them appear even more nude than going without clothing. Like any sort of belonging, the appearance of one's slaves reflected the class of the owner.

Alexandra struggled but did not get far before feeling the cold metal collar snap around her neck. "Aaauuuggghh!" Almost immediately, pain wracked her body as the collar punished her resistance. Every agent knew of these vile devices, designed to train slaves like Pavlov's dogs. The features of these devices depended on the version and quality but most had basic disobedience and obedience tracking. This one seemed to detect even thinking of resisting much to the agent's displeasure.

The busty woman writhed on the floor for several moments. The pain made her think of removing the collar which was immediately punished further. Eventually, her body stopped spasming in pain. She took shuddering breaths only to gasp as pleasure melted away the pain. Alexandra whimpered as the hood sealed her vision and she was forced to feet. The woman walked as directed, unable to see where she was going. Pleasure rolled in at random intervals, leaving her body tingling and her nipples aching.

All the agent knew was she was now on some planet. She walked on gravel briefly before boarding a transport of some kind but there was little else to gather. The hood was removed, revealing she was in a warehouse containing a number of other slaves. Alexandra did her best to avoid thinking of resistance as she was forced into a cell. The place was oddly quiet and the reason became apparent when pain resumed the moment she thought about speaking. A mask was applied to her face, perhaps to avoid the scent of her own aphrodisiac.

There was little Alexandra could do but wait. Numbers of slaves were taken groups at a time. Then it was only one or two slaves at time until it finally came to her turn. Only then was the mask removed, leaving her scantily clad form exposed to all the alien bidders who sought to gain a prize this auction. Alien creatures approached, feeling and inspecting her body. The agent shut her eyes and looked away, cheeks flushed in humiliation.

"Ahh!" Hands suddenly grabbed her tits, sending wondrous shocks and pleasures ripping through the tender mounds. A familiar voice and a face soon made themselves known to the ADD agent. Alexandra's heart sank upon seeing this strange humanoid being again. It was not the first time she ended up in this woman's possession. The last time was rather agonizing from numerous experiments done to her body. The money made was enough to provide her a ship to eventually escape. Was Alicia going to reclaim her again?

"What are you going to do to me?" Alexandra asked, given permission to speak.

Sat Oct 30, 2021 12:39 am

Alicia smirked. Those eyes slowly taking her in. Those reddened cheeks didn't register to her. How could one be embarrassed about sex? Was it cold? Yes, that had to be it. They hardly had her in anything. Those hypnotic eyes focused on her own.

While Alicia hadn't attempted anything with them that locked gaze was calming in a way. There was no power behind it, yet it caught her attention. “Nothing I haven't done to Diva.”

She announced the reason behind this private auction catching her attention. “Oh, she survived it.” Of course Diva was an alien and had numerous advantages. Still that other slave she had at the time was a bit more fragile and managed it as well.

Alicia thought of that scenario. It had cost her a lot to set up but she could have it modified easily enough. It would take some time and money. Neither of which concerned her.

Alex got lost in the inspections and touches that picked back up. After which the auction started. At first interest was high. There were several beings that looked forward to putting an agent in her place. But when there was a monetary cost to that most had their limits. Bidding fell to Alicia and some gaunt pale alien, a proxy for someone who couldn't be here in person. Some com calls were made as bidding grew high.

When it was over Alicia had won her. She was released from the collar and turned over to Alicia. Saurian guards led her away. Alicia's minions more muscle than brain. They were meant to keep other aliens in line from interfering with her purchase. Or maybe protecting Alicia since she appeared human enough.

She was lead away to a transport. An alien sitting either side of her while Alicia sat across from her in the back of this limo. “That was more than I expected. But you'll have a chance to work it off. I am less interested in having permanent thralls. Good times for all,” Alicia grinned. Her gaze flowing to those incredible breasts then back up. “We'll have to do something about those clothes.”

Alicia answered any of her questions though not in great detail concerning a few things. As far as how she'd earn her money, the status of Diva other than she was well. “You don't need to worry about her.”

Their transport took them to a ship. A luxury yacht. Again she was cleaned up by a smaller less intimidating alien who didn't know much of anything. He took her measurements, along with a few liberal gropes. Left to her own devices she was naked in the shower. The ship had yet to leave planet as clothes were being fetched for her.

No longer with a slave collar Alex would find that the door to the bathroom was unlocked. In fact it only locked from this side so she could lock herself in to little end. There was probably an override from the bridge. Even if she managed to get off the ship she would be naked on a polluted planet that had more than a few slavers on it so things weren't likely to go well.

If she tried nothing the alien would eventually return. Much sooner than expected. The ship had a fabricator on board that made some incredible garments that fit right. A silver gown with a slit along the left side that went up some distance. A sturdy pair of silver heels the material of the gown accentuated all her assets but covered her up a lot more than the flimsy material she was in. He came with an assortment of make ups and perfumes leaving her to it.

Had she locked herself inside there would only be a slight delay before the controls unlocked. He'd give her a cold look. In either case she would glimpse one of the larger Saurians out there.

“The Mistress is waiting. Please hurry,” he would depart then. The Saurian waited for her to get ready before leading her to a large dinning hall. Alicia sitting at one end of a table grinned at her. “Much better. Have a seat.” A place was set for her.

“You and Diva … hm, I can't wait to experience that.”
She was not coy with respects to sex. There were no guards present. The ship was still on the planet as far as she was aware. “Cooperate and we won't have to use those pesky collars. You'll be back with the ADD in a month or two if all goes well. Are there going to be problems Alexander?”

Wed Nov 10, 2021 4:24 pm

Alicia implied that she either has or had Diva in her possession. The agent's heart sank further. But she had to avoid thinking any hostile thoughts lest she suffer intense agony from the collar. Instead, pleasure rolled through Alexandra's body. Breasts tingled and nipples hardened and poked through her flimsy attire. Her sex started to itch as other potential buyers approached to inspect and feel her body. She bit her lip to try and stifle any sounds that welled up inside her throat. The pleasure continued to build as the collar continue awarding her obedience and most alien patrons felt and fondled her sensitive sexy form.

The auction soon began. Numerous aliens called out various prices. Each new and higher bid produced wondrous bliss, the collar rewarding her supposed value as a slave. Alexandra's body began to sway as the bidding war intensified. Jolts of pleasure shocked her pleasure centers. Her sex quivered as love juices trickled down her twitching inner thighs. Cheeks flushed as breaths became heated and panted. Hands resisted the urge to touch herself to relieve herself of this ever growing heat and tension.

Alexandra nearly swooned when Alicia won the auction. The collar was removed, freeing the woman of its insidious effects. Breasts swayed heavily as the scaled guards led her away. One Saurian would have been beyond the aroused agent's ability. Thankfully, it was not those insatiable lizards that tended to her. A different alien male handled cleaning the busty agent. She moaned as he measured and fondled her. Breasts ached as that pleasant aroma soaked into her senses, feeding her addiction and making everything feel so much better.

The red haired agent was surprised to find she had been left alone afterwards. Stripped of her attire, she was left to clean herself in the shower. Alexandra washed herself, sighs of pleasure escaping her lips as she ran her hands over herself. She took slow deep breaths to try and keep her wits about her. The scent was arousing and goading her to stimulate herself further. Biting her lip, the agent resisted for now. She had bigger problems to deal with. She was sold as a slave to Alicia and its possible Diva was in her possession as well. If this was true, she needed to learn more information.

The door was unlocked as Alexandra left the shower. Alicia had been vague about anything involving Diva. The strange female being was impossible to read. Perhaps the aliens serving under Alicia knew more. But, they did not seem open to conversation. The agent did not get far before the alien from before returned with a silver dress and matching heels. It was rather extravagant compared to slave attire she was familiar with. She would get dressed and follow the male alien.

Alicia was already seated at a large dining table. Alexandra sat in the offered chair. Mentions of Diva were given once more before the being revealed that the agent would be released in one or two months. It was perhaps the best she could ask for as most slavers kept their property for life or until sold to another owner. Until she finds out where Diva was, she had to comply. Being punished herself was one thing but she could not handle Diva suffering because of her.

"N-No, Mistress," Alexandra replied, doing her best to say the proper title or perhaps it was becoming too easy for her, "When will I see Diva?"

Wed Nov 10, 2021 7:19 pm

Her scent hadn't affected these Saurians as far as she could tell. They had been more interested in getting her cleaned up and prepared. Though one took liberties fondling her under the pretense of taking measurements it went no further than that.

She would note that Alicia did not eat. Nor did she drink. Though there was food set before her she simply moved it around on her plate. Being a construct she had no need to eat. She could if she wanted but the clean up afterwards had been hardly worth it. Especially since she lacked a sense of taste in the typical sense.

“Excellent.” She was pleased. Collars weren't her thing. Save for a time or two she wore one as part of a disguise. Collars didn't work on her as they did with organics. However, she herself had been learning a great deal as of late. Ultimately it tied into her sexual obsession so it would pay off in the end.

She thought over the question while swirling her wine. “That depends. You may need assistance early on. I would like to see just how you'd handle things first.” Alicia cast her a smile. Sitting her drink back down without touching it she gestured Alex to eat.

She didn't rush her either making appropriate small talk. Alicia didn't reveal too much about her plans or Diva. There was enough to keep an air of mystery or implications that Diva would be joining her soon. Things about their location had been kept in the dark though Alicia had a new staff for the most part and excellent crafts people as she would later discover.

When she had finished eating Alicia made her way down to where she sat. A finger dancing over her shoulder before she vanished behind her back. Pulling her seat out she came back into view. Sitting down in Alex's lap. Caressing a breast the generated scent had no effect on her. She had a different means of smelling than many organics. Sensors could tell her this and that. They could brake down components in the air, process chemicals.

Her gaze locked with Alex for a moment making her head a little fuzzy. There was no command pushed into her head. Not yet anyway. That caressing hand using that distraction to slip beneath the gown to illicit flesh on flesh contact. Alicia's sense of touch was superb. It was her beast sense. Various sensors fed her input as she continued on.

Fingers found and played with a nipple soon after. Moving in for a kiss she planted one on the agent's lips. Tender and brief. Shifting in her lap Alicia's knees were either side of her hips. Again she smiled.

And now that command. Her gaze locking with Alex once more.

“Show me just what you and Diva get up to.” She doubted that she'd be disappointed. True the two may have never done anything yet but she doubted that was the case. Especially with how easy it was to fall sway to that scent those breasts produced. Alicia was uncertain if Alex had any sort of counter for it, at least a long lasting one.

Fri Nov 19, 2021 3:52 am

Alexandra ate the offered food. It was better than guzzling alien cum at the very least. She was not rushed, allowing herself to calm down and try and think about the situation. It was still bleak. All the agent could do was comply with her owner until she found out more about Diva. Alicia gave no real solid information on the matter unfortunately.

Once filled, Alicia had already left her seat. "Ah!" The agent gasped as her seat was pulled back with her still sitting in it. The being climbed onto Alexandra's lap. Hands roamed over those heavy aching globes. The human woman barely had time to sound her shock as eyes bored into her rapidly fogging eyes. Hands easily slid into the agent's dress, feeling those heated mounds and hardened peaks. Alicia could feel the woman's pulse throbbing within those massive jugs. Alexandra could only sigh, unable to muster any resistance as the eyes and that voice soon goaded her into acting.

Heat flushed Alexandra's cheeks as her heart began beating faster. Love and adoration she felt towards Diva was now towards Alicia. She had no time to comprehend what she was thinking or feeling. Hands grasped the female being pulled her closer. Lips kissed Alicia, each becoming deeper and more passionate with each passing moment. Her own hands explored the being's lovely form. She felt the woman's curves through Alicia's attire and sought to undo and expose more for her hands and lips to touch.

The light aroma reached the agent's senses, producing pleasing tingles throughout her rousing form. Dull eyes blinked as she gazed into Alicia. She could only think of Diva as she pressed her body against the other woman. The dining table and chamber were gone. She found herself back on her small scout ship, Diva sitting on her lap. Their armor and uniforms were discarded as they expressed their love to one another. "Ohhh... Diva..." Alexandra moaned, kissing the Ospoden knight.

Sat Nov 20, 2021 1:14 am

Alicia allowed her fogged mind to guide her. Heated touches exploring her even as she explored those familiar curves in return. Her senses picked up the elevated chemicals in the air knowing that those globes were working. It wouldn't be long before Alex produced more of that rich scent.

“Mmm ...” She melted into that kiss. One hand reached behind her sweeping the dishes and food away to clear space. Then both hands were back. Squeezing and touching it wasn't long before they were both partially exposed. Alex know had the straps of her gown pulled off of her shoulders. The gown itself drawn down beneath those large breasts.

Alicia alternated between squeezing them, pressing them together or simply sucking on them when her tongue wasn't coursing over those nipples. On occasion she even nibbled on them while her lap ground against Alex's own.

Her own arousal grew to a point where she backed off from all that teasing. Getting to her feet she stood before Alex. Grinning she stripped away the remainder of those clothes, kicked off her heels then reached down to Alex's hands coaxing her to her feet. Then she helped with the remainder of that gown not bothering to relieve her of the gloves or heels she spun Alex around so her back was to the table. Her hands placed on those hips she got the agent to the edge of the table. One hand pressed her back before Alicia's touch ran over her thighs. Parting her legs as Alicia squatted she no longer could hold back. Tasting that sweet nectar her tongue teased all the while getting infused with random sexual memories in no particular order. Most were more recent events. Some she knew already. Others she had been a participant in.

Alicia had no control over what she saw. Nor had she tried to focus on anything particular. Through her hypnosis she might have had success drawing out particular memories through having her target focus on something particular but she had never tried. Plus she enjoyed the surprise of a new memory.

They were always from the point of view of her target. She saw the familiar figure in Diva. Recognizing a ship, the smaller cockpit told her that this must have been an ADD vessel. The Ospoden and the agent really knew how to spend quality time together.

As she consumed more of that nectar scenes switched from time to time. Though with a little effort Alicia found that she could linger on particular ones longer. Once a memory was unlocked she could replay it whenever she wished provided that she was consuming that sweet nectar. The ability to replay events for herself was the only none randomized thing with that particular ability. Of course the true challenge was finding it in the first place. An easy task with those of little experience but in such cases she was often bored with their experiences.

She lost track at how many times she replayed that little memory in the cockpit. Not needing to breath she didn't have to stop. Only when switching to other memories did she eventually rise back up. Finding a few she stopped when they shifted back to more familiar ones.

“Nice and ready Alex.” Fingers lazily traced over her belly. Her clit extended. The tip of which soon pressed up against wet folds. Partially bending over the agent she grasped those tits again. This time pinching the nipples and giving them a little twist as she entered that tight channel.

Filling her depths she sank all the way in. Holding herself there for a long moment she withdrew slowly then thrust forward again with haste. Each thrust building on the last as she plunged back in. “Cum for me Lexie.”

Regardless of whether or not she could hold out the fucking continued beyond any release. The only pauses coming when she leaned down for a renewed kiss. The construct did not stop. Not until she was well and truly exhausted.

Left there on the table with that scent lingering in the air. Alicia redressed and departed leaving her there until she came around on her own. The door wasn't locked nor was there anyone in the chamber. This time there were clothes. Like last time Alex suspected that there was a guard outside in the hall but for the moment she was left alone to her own devices.

Fri Nov 26, 2021 1:38 am

The agent's hypnotized mind did its best to fill in the blanks to fulfill the golem's command. The pictures that she was shown were from when she together with Diva back on her ship. The easiest way for her mind to show Alicia what she wanted as to see the being as her love. Of course, there could be other factors such as the strange drug-like scent those breasts produced or this agent's devoted love to the Ospoden knight. Regardless, her mind and body were now devoted to putting on a show for Alicia whether she desired to or not.

Luscious tits bounced free, allowing Alicia free reign to claim those delicious udders as hers. Tingling waves of heated pleasure rippled throughout the large aching mounds. Every squeeze caused her already long engorged nipples to throb harder. "Ohhnnn... Ahhh...." That wet tongue dragged across dark puffy areolae, causing even more hot blood to rise to the surface. Eyes fluttered as her nipples were licked and sucked on like long thick fingers. A whine escaped Alexandra's throat as the hard throbbing became rapid pulses and a stead release of warm breast milk. The release brought such relief and pleasure echoing within her chest and spreading upwards into the brain.

"A-Aahhhnnn! D-Diva! Ahh!" The hypnotic fantasy continued as she watched Diva suck and slurp away at those engorged teats. Milk welcomed those greedy lips, sending waves of pure electric bliss surging through those luscious globes. Hips rose to meet those bucking hips. Hands ran up and down those sexy hips and sides, stroking Alicia's breasts and squeezing them. She saw Diva smiling at her as she was guided to her feet only to see the woman go to knees and push her onto a nearby console. On the table in reality, thighs parted willingly as Alicia feasted on those juicy depths.

Hands grabbed and stroked Alicia's head as Alexandra's head reared back. Her passionate cries echoed within the chamber as her hips bucked against that perfect tongue lashing away inside her. Every gasping breath filled her lungs with that ever potent musk, sending her body and mind spiraling in an endless cycle of drug-induced arousal and stimulation. Toes curled as hips bucked more and more desperately, eager to be pushed over the edge and lose herself in sexual oblivion.

The lost agent could only watch with wide glassy eyes as she saw Diva rise up with what looked like a long thick strap on. Drool escaped slightly parted lips as hips trembled in anticipation. Milk spurt around the golem's pinching fingers as she pushed into the desperate ADD agent. Juicy velvet depths tightened but were forced to spread wide and yield before the hardened shaft. Hips pushed slowly as eyes fluttered and rolled backwards. Hands grasped her own tits, squeezing them hard and inhaling her own scent. Whether it was on command or not, Alexandra's entire body convulsed in a seizure of pure white hot bliss.

Alexandra had no count of the number of orgasms that wracked her mind, body, and soul. Her cries and screams were only briefly silenced by long deep kisses that turned them into mere muffled squeals. Hips bucked against Alicia's thrusting hips, hot juices constantly soaking over the unyielding phallus. Insides contract madly and hungrily as her hypersensitive form was sent falling further and further down.

By the time the tireless golem had finished, Alexandra's body was twitching and spasming on the table. Legs hung off the side while arms were spread outwards. Dull eyes fluttered, showing no signs of coherence. Drool foamed from her gaping mouth as every breath continued to saturate her mind with that alluring drug.

Left alone, the agent would eventually groan and wake up an unknown time later. Milk and sweat stained her heaving breasts and her smooth stomach. Thighs were soaked with dried sexual juices. Her head was swimming, the scent keeping her in a pleasured high. She nearly fell over as her legs continued to tingle with numbness. The agent did not even notice the clothes waiting for her as she swayed towards the door. If there was a guard waiting, she would give a sultry smile and approach. She would try pressing her body up against the being, hand feeling and groping for the alien's manhood.

Fri Nov 26, 2021 6:05 am

“Fantastic ...” the tireless golem said as Alex drifted off. For the moment the agent was given a reprieve. Left there on the table as more and more images assailed her unconscious mind due to the arousing affects of that scent she produced.

The aroma went nowhere. Assailing her mind even as the busty agent rested.

Upon waking Alex made her way to the door. Ignoring or not seeing her clothes which rested on the cushion of one of the chairs present along with the heels. She would find that the door slid opened. Naked the agent stepped out into the hall where there was indeed someone.

The guard was reptilian, smaller than the few saurians she had seen. Further he had no weapon unless one counted that spire that rapidly came to life as she groped him. Her naked body pressed to the guard. He indeed had his instructions but nothing covered this present moment.

While not affected by that scent he was affected by her closeness and touch. Besides he had an understanding boss when it came to sex. Clearly Alicia wouldn't mind the delay. In her warped way she would not have understood why he wouldn't indulge himself.

He had been told about the scent and it's affect on humans as well as several different alien species. So he didn't see this as a ploy to distract him or get at a non existent weapon. So he responded with a hiss. Circling her body his hands pressed into her rump getting a nice firm squeeze.

His chest felt those full breasts and hard nipples against him.

One hand going to her hair he pulled her head back so he could look into her eyes. They seemed unfocused to him but he was unable to read humans too well.

He then attacked her neck. His tongue sliding down her skin then back up it before drawing away. His member throbbed, as hard as steel beneath his pants. Even with them she could feel the heat emanating from it.

“I'm suppose to take you to get cleaned up. No sense in that right now. On your knees.”
Once she complied he would free himself from the confines of his pants. With a grin he guided himself to her lips while setting a hand atop her head. He was strong enough to hold her in place should the need arise. For the moment he trusted that she knew what to do, if not he would gladly take things into his own hands.

Thu Dec 02, 2021 4:11 am

"Ohhh... Y-Yes..." The reptilian male's tongue slid down the agent's neck. Eyes fluttered as pleasing sensations bombard her brain. She could feel the creature's member throbbing in anticipation. This reptile was not so cold blooded down there. Even the male's clothes did little to contain the growing heat. A sigh escaped Alexandra's lips as that tongue slid back up her neck. Her head leaned to one side, letting her long mane of red hair fall away and expose her bare skin to the hungry beast.

The guard was eager to get started. He was supposed to take her to be washed up. But pleasure before business was apparently known in this place. Even if Alexandra's mind had cleared up, the opportunity would provide little to help her escape this place. She needed to find out about Diva first, the lack of knowledge was a shackle in itself. Desire on the other hand looked forward to embracing the sexual acts that were expected of her. Perhaps her loving knight will join her in the future.

The naked agent fell to her knees. The guard wasted no time undoing his pants and exposing the long thick cock. The human woman admired the sight of the throbbing length. A hand guided her head towards the waiting member. Lips pressed to the molten tip, giving it soft kisses. Her tongue flicked underneath the fleshy crown. Her own heated breaths washed over the now glistening tip before her lips trailed down the shaft, leaving behind a trail of sloppy wet kisses with lips and tongue. Fingers slowly wrapped around the base of the creature's cock while the other reach below to cup his balls if they were present. She gently squeezed them, hefting and feeling their size and weight while her other hand stroked slowly along the alien's length.

The wet kisses continued downwards until the ADD agent was nuzzling the base of his shaft. Her head shifted around to start the journey upwards, kissing and dragging her tongue along the pulsing veins of the creature. Once back to the tip, her tongue swirled over the tender crown and gave it another kiss. She gazed up at the guard, smiling as she guided the tip to her massive breasts. She traced the glistening member against her breast, letting him feel her own heat as it slid between both luscious globes. "Mm... You are so ready for this," she cooed, "Wish I could have so much more."

The reptilian's cock was brought back to those already parted lips. They spread slowly over the tip, her tongue already lashing and swirling across the tender flesh. "Mm..." She brought him in slowly, letting her jaw loosen to ensure there was as little resistance as possible. She sucked the tip till it reached her throat. There, she swallowed before her cheeks began to dimple. The agent sucked deeply as her head drew back. Once only the tip remained within those tight lips, her tongue lathered him up for another dive towards the back of her throat. Once used to him, Alexandra's head bobbed back and forth, sucking and slurping between inhales of breath.

Thu Dec 02, 2021 5:25 am

Some aliens, particularly reptilian ones, had genitals that retracted into their bodies. Alex discovered that he was not one of those types. Finding his balls and fondling them the guard let out a pleasured hiss as she continued. Lips moved along his shaft as well as her tongue.

The trail of saliva leaving him glistening. His pulse could have been taken through that member as blood pulsed through him. Indeed he was eager yet he had not rushed her since their had been no real delay on her part. No need to hurry this along.

Feeling those breasts with that spire the agent felt incredibly warm. Her nipples quit hard. He saw evidence of dried fluids on her breasts. Milk? Had she been lactating? He dismissed cum but he couldn't rule it out completely. He wasn't here for long and anything could have happened within that dining room. Just because it hadn't yet didn't mean that Alicia never had a guard or two entertain her guest while she watched. That wouldn't be so unusual.

He grinned at her comment. That grin rapidly replaced by what she felt was pleasure as another hiss followed when she continued. Already he was so close. This was unexpected. Fighting the urge to grab her and thrust away inside her throat. It was all he could do to hold out as long as he had as she simultaneously teased and pleased him.

Not long after she hard started did she feel that pulse quicken. There was a brief pause followed by an explosion that infused her belly with his bitter tasting seed. Only when her tongue came into play would she taste him. Holding her in place when he finally does release her and pull back he is still hard. Throbbing before her eyes.

“Fuck it,” as if dismissing his orders or coming to a conclusion to disobey them he assisted her up to her feet. Then higher still as he lifted her by the hips. Angling his body beneath her own the tip began brushing against her sex. Back and forth he slowly moved against her. All the while increasing his own need.

The guard managed to keep it together for a few minutes as he devoured one of her globes. Biting down softly on a nipple he used that distraction to insert himself into her chalice. Straining that tip pushed against her. Basking in the sweet radiant heat that she provided. He slowly filled her not wishing to damage Alicia's prize.

Once embedded within her he moved to the wall pinning her between it and himself. In such a manner he could use his weight to press against her and use his hands again if she didn't attempt to keep herself upright by grabbing his shoulders. Once against the wall he could burn off some of that eagerness. Full thrusts searing inside her. His girth stretching her out to max capacity.

“Let's fulfill that wish.”

Fri Dec 03, 2021 7:00 pm

Eyes widened as hands held the woman's head in place. The agent could feel the beast's pulse quickening along that mighty shaft. There was that sudden shudder before the rod tensed between her lips. Then she tasted him, his hot essence flooding over her mouth and throat. "Mmmph... Ulk... Ahhnn..." The busty redhead sucked deeply, swallowing gulp after gulp of thick gooey seed.

Once the spasms stopped, the tip popped free from her lips. Alexandra was left staring at the shining member, still hard, still throbbing, ready for even more. She could only lick her lips and give that fleshy crown another lick before feeling herself be lifted to her feet. "Oh!" The lizardman's phrase could be taken a few ways. In Desire's case, she considered herself the 'it' that needed to be fucked. Despite being smaller than the hulking Saurians, the guard had no issues lifted the woman's voluptuous form. His still erect cock pressed against her heated entrance while teeth nibbles upon one of those long engorged nipples. "A-Ahhh! S-Sensitive!" Alexandra cried out. The light pricks of pain were immediately followed by a wash of molten pleasure that oozed across the massive globe of tit-flesh. Arms wrapped around his head, holding on tight. Her body tensed in anticipation. She could feel her pussy lips melting around that unyielding tip, drooling her desire all over that throbbing length.

"A-Aaaahhhnnn! Ohhhh... Ohhhh god!" Little by little, her body fell inch by inch down that erect pole. Her sex stretched wider and wider, giving some pain and discomfort only to be immediately replaced with yet even more pleasure. Insides clung desperately only to be forced to yield ground before the rock hard spire. Soft velvet walls felt red hot against this impressive cock. Nails dragged across the creature's scaled back as she was soon pressed up against the wall. She felt that tip pressing against the entrance to her womb. She could feel it throbbing against her tightly stretched walls. Alexandra could only wonder how long this beast could go for.

Hips surged upwards, impaling that throbbing dick hard and fast inside the human woman. Breasts mashed and rubbed against the male alien's chest. Eyes fluttered as Alexandra's mouth hung open. Wonderful sounds of breathless cries and moans filled the hall. The lewd slurp of her sexual juices joined the chorus of sexual delight. Hips rocked forward, grinding her passage against that rising phallus. The woman was left gasping for breath with each thrust. Wondrous sensations rocked her already tensing core. The fluttering in lower belly was rapidly melting into molten metal, ready to surge upwards into her very soul. "Y-Yess... Yes... Ohhhh... Please... Fill me... Fuck me! Don't stop!"

Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:23 pm

Her guard was more than eager for this. Right there in the hallway he held nothing back. Surging inside her he kept her body pinned between himself and the wall. Sucks and licks followed to those breasts whenever they weren't pressed tight against his chest. At other times he targeted her neck letting his tongue roll down it.

Any one could have chanced on by. In fact some people did. Another Saurian leading a few human slaves along paused long enough to look over. He said nothing. Nor did he do anything having other duties to carry out.

He like Alex had been getting into this. Her sex molded around his own as he pressed into her. Smooth as he went one way, a little rough the other as scales scrapped along the insides of her wet folds. Each thrust felt as if he were trying to push her through the wall.

A grunt followed by a groan. His member swelled within her in time with his pulse. Adjusting he attempted to change the speed, last a bit longer but her shifting movements proved to be his undoing. He painted her insides while remaining in place. Feeling her body quivering around his the guard might have withdrawn then.

Instead he gathered his energy then pulled her away from the wall. Still sheathed inside her he made a few thrusts after a moment. His holding shifting to her waist to better carry her like that. And then he was off. Walking away from the dining area they received a few looks from passer bys. Slave and saurian alike. He blended in the fact of fucking her with bringing her to her destination.

Every so often they passed someone. This was either commonplace or the other guards didn't dictate whatever passed as discipline here. Alex was just to good to depart from.

On route he came within her again. A tremor surged through his entire body. He kept her impaled, fewer thrusts followed. When they made it to the showers she was removed from that spire still hard and smeared in their combined juices. Placed against the wall beneath a shower head he turned it on adjusting the water until it was warm. A look around would show that this large room had several showers installed though there were no stalls or dividers separating them. A communal chamber for the slaves perhaps.

“I'm afraid we can't delay for too long.”
He said while cupping a breast. His other hand reached for the liquid soaps as he alternated between dispensing it and lathering up the agent's body. The steamy water helped. Eventually he managed to clean her taking her naked for to a large room that contained all manner of clothing in various sizes.

From the skimpy what based for an ADD uniform there was no shortage. Most of what she imagined had been present as well as the downright bizarre.

“Get dressed. Or don't. Your option. Once you are ready go through that door there and I'm sure the Madame will explain what you need to know.”

Wed Dec 08, 2021 8:28 pm

"A-Ahhhnnn!" Alexandra's mouth hung open as eyes fluttered. She felt the guard's hot alien spunk surging into her womb. He could feel her body shuddering around his manmeat. Hot velvet depths contracted around his pulsing rod, practically sucking him in deeper as he blew his load. Cum and juices squished and slurped around the churning thrusts, smearing every inch of her twitching pussy in sexual delight.

Her cries grew more desperate, her gasps more breathless as the lizardman continued to bounce her up and down with every step he took. Her face buried into his neck, moaning as arms draped loosely over the male's shoulders. Alexandra's mind continued to spiral in this endless erotic abyss. Every breath of that sweet alluring aroma kept her body heated and ready for more while her mind regressed back into Goro's slave training. This was her purpose, to suck and fuck every master and mistress she served.

The agent whimpered as her hypersensitive depths were tenderized by that still rock hard cock. The guard had no issues carrying the voluptuous woman through the halls and into a large open shower. Alexandra groaned as that cock dragged out of her still twitching depths. Legs wobbled weakly, tingling with numbness as she rested against the alien guard. He tried to focus on his task, rubbing soaps into those huge luscious tits. The guard would feel fingers wrap around his shaft, stroking firmly as he tried to work. "Then we better clean you up..." Desire purred as she soon fell to her knees. The agent's soapy mounds wrapped around the hardened spire, smothering and stroking it with that tight cleavage.

Eventually, the two were cleaned up and Alexandra was taken to get dressed. The redhead looked around. She was uncertain what her Mistress desired at this point in time. But, Desire knew what she wanted. A skimpy thong and black latex miniskirt made her easy access to all who wanted her. She bent over, giving the guard a view of her barely covered sex and ass as she slipped on some heels. A matching corset hugged her figured, pushing her mountainous globes into further prominence. She asked the guard to help her tighten and tie the tight fitting attire. She gave a seductive smirk as she stroked him as he worked.

Once dressed, she turned slowly before the guard. "How do I look?" Desire giggled as she pressed up against the guard, giving him another kiss, "Hope to find you guarding me later..."

Finally, the agent was ready. She headed through the doors to where Alicia was according to the guard. Desire strode confidently, hips swaying as every step bounced her heavy jugs. "Mistress? I am here. What is you desire?"

Thu Dec 09, 2021 12:05 am
Reply to topic   [ 127 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next