View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:37 am

Reply to topic  [ 127 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Bad Timing (for Alex) 

Post Re: Bad Timing (for Alex)
The priesthood of the Vodrani had some minor psychic ability. Able to command and shape water the best of them could use it as an impressive weapon. Myra barely had control over it. Managing to move water. It was good in allowing her to dry herself or an object in little time. With great effort she could shape water into useful tools. She was far from using it as a weapon, at least prior to the artifact she had hidden in her stomach not long ago.

It had been decided that they would all get out of here or none of them would. Myra nodded affirming that she knew the way. Stuck in this facsimile of a city for a while now she knew the layout reasonably well. The map was to keep track of the places she had explored or searched and not for getting around.

She took in an eyeful of the agent. Barely able to contain herself. For once the matter at hand was pressing, at least to the point that she didn't initiate things. Of course there was a huge pull to do so. It was in the nature of the Vodrani. She had been away from her world long enough to resist those primal urges.

There was a large selection of knives here along with some typical tools. Nothing too advanced. But there was enough material on hand that she could modify the knife a bit and attach it to a metal rod taken out of the shower. Fashioning a crude spear. There were things that could be used as clubs such as simple rolling pins or other bludgeoning objects like pans. Better than nothing though not by much. Perhaps the best options were the simplest that didn't require any modification. Golf clubs and a base ball bat.

Once she was ready Myra lead the way. It was tough to tell the time. Maybe late afternoon. The sky was dark in places but there was still plenty of light. On Earth they would have been a few hours from sunset.

The mannequins were all about undergoing life as if they were real people. The closer they got to their destination the less they saw. Then a block away from the sewers there were plenty of them clustered around a convenience store. Others were heading in that direction indicating when they were last active their attention had been drawn there.

“She didn't leave at night. If you're thinking Diva's over there. Probably an unfortunate slave that was cast in here and got caught out on the streets after dark. Over there.”

The manhole was opened. A latter set into the wall lead down ten feet or so. From the look of things there was a walkway either side of a small stream of water. It opened up quite a bit down there, perhaps half the size of the street itself. So t wouldn't be cramped. Bad if there were any bugs down there as there could be a lot of them.

There was no sign of Diva. Everything was quite too. Not even a distant sound of one of the large beasts. The only thing that was amiss was the open sewer.

There was plenty of light down there at least in this area seeing that the sewer was opened. Unless stopped Myra headed down the ladder getting a better look of the area. She looked at the water determining the direction it was flowing in. She surmised that it was flowing out and selected that direction.

“She must have gone this way. It gets darker. Some light streaming in from sewer grates ahead but not much. I don't see any movement in the shadows. Or any light sources. Do Ospodens see well in the dark?” Myra's vision was a bit better than a human's in gloomy conditions but her kind didn't dwell at such depths were there was a complete absence of light.

Sat Sep 10, 2022 6:13 pm

Alexandra did not bother with trying to craft some sort of makeshift weapon. Without proper welding or strong binding materials, she risked makeshift additions breaking upon impact against anything that happens to be solid or hardened. There was some variety at least. The agent grabbed herself a knife which she tucked away and a baseball bat.

As prepared as they will ever be in this situation, the two headed out. It was getting dark but it did not seem to have triggered any of the usual night activity just yet. Still, they only had so much time before it becomes much less safe to be outside. That is assuming the simulation did not suddenly change on them though it did not appear anything of the sort had happened yet.

Mannequins were moving about but were not paying any attention to them. The drones seemed to follow where ever their attention was drawn, most likely another slave. It was unlikely to be Diva though leaving behind another victim did not sit well for the agent. Not like they had the means to save anyone else. They were still figuring out how to save themselves.

An open manhole seemed to be likely direction the knight had gone, Diva being the only one who could reliable rip a manhole cover off with her insane strength. Alexandra followed the Vodrani woman down the ladder. She did not like being in a sewer at all. She just wanted to find Diva and get out of here before they find out anything else happened to be living down here.

Alexandra shook her head to Myra's question. "I do not know. I never really asked about her vision. I can only assume she does not have night vision. Did she really come down here without a light source? We should find her before she gets herself into trouble..." The agent pulled out a flashlight salvaged from the previous house and peered down both directions to see for any signs of which way the Ospoden woman had gone.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:07 pm

“Wait. Shine the light back there.”

A closer look down one corridor revealed some green goop on the wall. Partially submerged in the water was half a bug. What tore it apart was unclear from this distance. It looked as if Diva went that way as the other was devoid of any of the insects. Nothing stirred in the shadows either.

They had to be farther back or converged on the Ospoden knight about where they saw the dead bug. Heading in that direction they saw other insects and plenty of that goop which must have been blood. It still looked wet so t was clear Diva must have come this way soon.

As they pair proceeded they came across legs that had been torn off from the bugs along with a good deal of their carcasses. Most showed signs of bludgeoning damage or having limbs simply torn off. A rare few looked to be torn in half.

“Remind me not to piss her off.” Even with all the destruction they eventually heard the skittering of insects. It was hard to judge from which direction it came. Minutes would pass. The bugs not deterred by the flashlight after a brief time.

The light not as intense or large as daylight. Just a thin beam that they braved once a number of them had been in place. From the ceilings, walls and even the water the bugs came at them. At first there were few of them. Enough where Alex could make use out of her bat. Myra used the water to batter away those that tried coming out of it.

As numbers increased Alex could feel the ache in her arms with all the constant swinging. Concentrating and gather the energy within her Myra was back to back with Alex. An invisible wave washed out from her as she used the artifact. Bugs were tossed back in all directions. Some dead. Most stunned.

“Run!”

She rushed by downed bugs continuing on the path they set out on. It wasn't long before they saw no other bugs. They could hear them closing in behind them. The passage turned ending in a door. Fortunately it was unlocked. It was rusted, made of iron and opened by turning a wheel set into it. Much like a door on a submarine.

Alex had to bash a few of the bugs before the door was opened and the two could hurry inside. With the door closed the pair could hear the bugs throwing themselves at it in an effort to get at them. Though the door would hold them.

“You made it threw that mess?” The sudden voice startling giving the tense situation they were in. It took a moment for it to register that the voice belonged to Diva who was deeper in the room though yet to be seen. This chamber was large and full of valves, pipes and boilers. It appeared that much of the simulated features in the makeshift town above could be regulated here. A door was at the opposite side of the room, closed and opened in a similar manner as this one. It must have lead into the ship or base, this room allowing easy access to repair or cut off functions in the world above without disrupting it any.

With her expertise Alex may have been able to work out even more information. At a glance and her best guess she could gauge most of what things did here.

“You shouldn't have come.” The voice from someplace else. “So close. Just how did you manage out there?” Again the voice came from another spot. Diva was getting closer but constantly moving behind boilers and other machinery. As she neared Alex felt a wave of dread hitting her. Maybe it was her time at Shokushu that clued her in that she was being watched. Or maybe it was the odd behavior from her lover. Whatever the case things just didn't seem right. A moment would pass for her to answer. From the looks of it Myra was having that feeling too as she looked around.

Wed Sep 21, 2022 10:35 pm

A wrinkled nose and look of disgust formed from the sight of the devastated insects they found in the sewer tunnel. Diva probably had the strength to do this sort of damage even bare handed. Alexandra was not entirely sure as she usually saw the knight fight with that giant greatshield of hers. Further corpses were found the deeper the two went down this route. It did not seem as if Diva was having trouble with these giant pests at all. Perhaps sheer numbers and fatigue could win out in the end with enough bodies and persistence. But that was not a test many living thing would like to try against an Ospoden knight.

Did Diva really go this way though? Had the knight already explored the clearer paths? It was possible they were following something else with immense strength though Alexandra really did not want to think of that possibility. She did not need to dwell on it for long as the two soon found themselves being swarmed by more insects that may have wandered to this area or Diva otherwise missed.

"Ugh!" There was a reason why the ADD agent preferred firearms. The audible cracking of exoskeletons and the sounds of squishing bug guts was anything but appealing. The smell was nauseating. Worse, it seemed their numbers were growing rather than shrinking no matter how many the two women dispatched.

Myra unleashed her telekinetic powers, buying them both an opportunity to flee. Lungs burned as limbs ached from the sudden exertion. They found a solid metal door that should suffice in holding back the swarm. Alexandra gritted her teeth as she swung her bat as hard as she could. She panted heavily as bugs tried to grab or bite her. Thankfully, the Vodrani priestess managed to pull open the door, allowing them both to flee this endless madness.

Alexandra rested against the door for fear of it being forced open again by the frantic insects. She gasped for breath, her heart was racing. Sweat shined on her exposed breasts. Her blouse hung open, the buttons all been popped or ripped off during their running and fighting. Her short miniskirt barely hung to her hip as she did her best to straighten herself out.

The two did not have any time to recover as Diva's voice came out from the chamber. "Diva?! Diva! Where are you?" Alexandra called out as she walked into the room. It seemed this place had the guts that handled much of the simulation's functions. But there was no time to analyze things further as Diva's voice came from another direction. The agent whirled around but saw no sign of the alien woman. How was Diva moving about so fast and so quietly. The voice was coming closer and closer like some predator closing in on their prey.

"I... I don't understand..." Alexandra replied, her head buzzing, "We... We wanted to help. Safer to stay... to stay together. We followed where we thought you went. D-Diva? What is going on? So close to what?"

The room spun as she found herself turning towards the voice again and again. The agent felt something was wrong. But she found it so hard to think. Every thought felt as if it was swimming through mud. Why was Diva talking like this? Why has Diva not revealed herself? She looked to see Myra was just as lost as she was. The voice again drew their gazes to more darkness and machinery.

The bat clattered onto the floor, slipping from slack fingers. A hand came to Alexandra's temple. She shook her head. But her eyes remained as glassy as they were when she was first saved by Diva. All the woman could do was try and follow the voice and find Diva. That was what they came here to do right?

Thu Sep 22, 2022 12:19 am

Myra was just as confused as Alex. The question should have been one that Diva already knew the answer. They had discussed the artifact and using it to escape. Of course the scenario was different. Not that they could prepare for it keeping it secret as long as they could.

That voice came from here and there. Myra's eyes were a little better and she could see shadows moving at times. Yet nothing concrete.

Still she felt as if Diva was closing in on them from everywhere save from behind, above and below. Her gaze constantly shifting as she followed Alex deeper into the room. Her gaze going to the agent when she heard the clatter of the dropped bat.

“What's wrong? Are you alright?”

Before Alex had a change to answer everything seemed to happen at once. Something big fell upon her knocking her down and pinning her with a series of long limps. From the ground she saw Diva. No two Divas. Three?

Figures stepped out of the shadows at last. Each appeared to be Diva at first glance. Alex could distinguish that two of them were close, but not. Mannequins? Something a bit more? Alex could see the seems at the major joints marking them as dolls of sorts. One, however, was devoid of such crude markings.

The pair of dolls moved in to seize Alex while some brown spider-like monstrosity kept Myra pinned. The Vodrani either stunned or unconscious given that she hadn't attempted to use that telekinetic ability yet.

With a doll grasping an arm a piece Diva moved toward Alex. Her eyes sweeping over that chest. Hands grasping the open shirt and taring it with ease in order to see her chest better.

“Hm. Perhaps I'll let you leave regardless.” Hands grasped her tits giving them a modest squeeze. Fingers traced over her nipples. That spider was pushed upward but not completely off the ground as Myra attempted to fight back at last. Alex could hear struggling behind her but the trio of Divas remained focused on her.

“Let's do something about this ...” A hand grasped the hem of her skirt. Taring at t with ease yet taking a bit more time than was needed to reveal those shapely legs. Almost as if marveling in that slow reveal. Once that was done she lifted Alex's gaze. Starring deeply in those eyes which caused her mind to revisit her earliest experiences with Diva. Sexual images flashing before her mind's eye.

“Are you going to behave yourself my love?” The words felt oddly good. Not compelling but soothing at the same time. What followed felt like a compelling command that she wished to carry out, only that she was being restrained from carrying it out.

“You wish to please me? You wish to make me cum?”

Wed Sep 28, 2022 9:17 pm

The ADD agent heard her companion call out to her followed by the loud sound of a monster landing on top of the Vodrani woman. "M-Myra?!" The busty redhead was about to turn to see who or what was attacking her friend only to see Diva or rather three of them step into view. Were they clones? Constructs? The woman's confusion made it easier for the dolls to capitalize and bind her as the more real looking Diva approached.

"D-Diva? W-Why? Aaahhhnnn!" Alexandra could not contain her pleasured moan as hands grasped and squeezed those massive tits. Her torn clothing fell to the floor, exposing her completely to the alluring woman. It was all a great shock to the agent. Did her own lover betray them all? But her confused mind had no time to process or think about anything as that irresistible gaze drew her into a heated and erotic memory.

"O-Oooohhh..." The agent's lovely form relaxed as she found herself back in bed with Diva. Every sensation felt as real as it did just hours ago. Her body trembled as pleasure rippled up and down her vulnerable body. Nipples rose to full prominence, aching with hot throbbing blood. Toes curled as hips rose to feel those expert digits and tongue reduce her mind and body into a quivering mess. It was as if she was being seduced all over again. She found herself gazing up into her lover's eyes, not noticing those lips moving and her own repeating what was said.

Hands tried to reach for Diva only to be restrained. She did not notice the dolls nor the struggle between Myra and the spider monster. All Alexandra saw was the bedroom and her wonderful lover sharing it with her.

Thighs twitched and trembled as if physically experiencing the fucking her mind was feeling right now. Juices trickled down those inner thighs and down those calves. Panted moans left Alexandra's lips as her cheeks flushed a soft crimson. Glassy eyes did not look away from that gaze. Diva's words were like pure honey dripping into every crevasse of her brain. She did not resist the commands boring into her consciousness. Alexandra did not care about anything but her lover anymore.

"Y-Yes..." Alexandra moaned heatedly, "I want to pl-please you, my love. I want to make you c-cum... O-Ohhh god... Please don't stop!" If allowed to move, she would move her hands to rest on Diva's hips. Her naked form would press into her lover's, lips seeking to claim her partner's in a deep passionate embrace.

Myra was left struggling alone. The monster's many limbs extended, reaching to keep hold of the Vodrani while being pushed away. Its maw opened as it let forth a growl and a thick glob of white webbing would shoot forth, attempting to hit the alien woman's face in order to blind and disorient her.

Thu Sep 29, 2022 12:03 am

Alex's mind had not yet processed further than the hear and now. As pleasure rippled through her from those intense memories she was helped along by those groping hands. Oblivious to the Vodrani's plight so near her. She repeated the words that Diva proclaimed causing a smile to spread over those luscious lips.

Her confusion was still in full effect. With a nod the two dolls released the agent. They moved to assist the spider thing even as Myra's face was smeared by webbing. The Vodrani woman spending more of an effort to pull away some of that sticky residue in order to breath freely. This only gave the spider and the dolls the opportunity to snare her up even more as she could not split her time between both activities.

She embraced Diva who squeezed her back. Strong hands moved over her sides only to cupple those large breasts. Thumbs brushed over the already erect nipples. At such a close range that musk should have had more of an effect on Diva. Yet she seemed to keep her faculties far better than normal.

The kiss they shared was deep and intense. It broke eye contact allowing her a brief moment of respite from that befuddling state she was in. At the same time she felt that incredible need. That drive to make Diva cum. That compunction was strong within her, so much so that she did not register the struggles right behind her. From the taring of fabric to the jostling of bodies that ultimately broke out into gasps of surprise and cries of passion as the spider jammed Myra with a second leg followed by a third.

Diva's tongue slid against her own. One hand left a breast grabbing her ass and holding her close. There was no denying the strength that was three. She was left gasping for breath when that kiss departed. Those eyes churning her mind to butter as she relived the moments of her past at the same time. Diva's second hand left her other breast. A finger dashing down a wet thigh before tasting those juices. Making a show of sucking on that finger.

“On better thought I'm going to make you cum your brains out.” She seized her arms pushing her away at arm's length. Only then did she spin the agent around so she could clearly see what was happening between Myra, the dolls and that spider. All four tangled up as if wrestling one another. Spindly legs pistoning in and out of the priestess while the mass jolted from time to time. Myra's telekinesis doing little in this situation.

While that was going on Alex's arms where grasped and pulled out behind her. Prompting the agent to bend over something stiff rubbed up between her thighs. A stiff tip piercing those delicate folds the barest inch. In and out it moved gradually sinking in deeper and quicker, In little time Hips smacked her ass as she was stuffed with a throbbing warm member.

“That looks like fun. Looks like he's got legs to spare. And you got two more holes to fill. Oh, strike that. One.”

One of those long thin legs stretched out to her. Wasting no time in taking her mouth either when she gasped or made some other sound or simply resorting to forcing it's way in.

Wed Oct 12, 2022 11:32 pm

Alexandra was held tightly in Diva's embrace. Even if the desire to struggle could return, the Ospoden's limbs were unyielding in their firm grasp of her lover. Their tongues danced as muffled groans vibrated through the kiss. A sharp gasp left the agent as her tender breast was squeezed. Her own hands attempted to roam over her lover, eagerly pulling at the knight's clothing in hopes of satisfying this deep compulsion echoing inside her skull.

"Ah!?" The kiss broke as the agent's arms were pushed away from her lover. Eyes met and another flash of vivid erotic memories filled her mind's eye. It was as if her very mind was being fucked. She was powerless against the stronger woman. The visions broke as the world began to spin and Alexandra found herself facing Myra and their attackers.

"M-Myra? Ngh!" Arms were pulled behind the busty redhead, forcing her to bend over before her lover. She was confused about what was happening. Why was her lover ignoring all this? But, the compulsion also kept pounding away inside her thoughts. Why was she not pleasing her lover? Why was she not making Diva cum right now?

The concerns drilled into the human woman's thoughts were satisfied first as Diva's hips surged forth. Several inches of unyielding cock drilled into those already dripping depths. "Aaauuuggghhh!" Alexandra cried out in shock and alarm. How did Diva have a cock? Those mental commands rushed back into her shocked and distracted mind. The rest of the world once again became more and more irrelevant before her only purpose right now. Her lover's cock, she must make her lover cum.

"Mph!" Something jammed into Alexandra's mouth and throat, making her gasp and choke in renewed shock. But the steady thrusts of Diva's hips sent wondrous heat and pleasure rippling throughout the agent's already trembling form. Hips ground back against her lover's hips, grinding that stiff dick against her hot velvet walls. Eyes became glassy and unfocused as the commands locked in. She sucked on the leg stuffed inside her mouth while rocking against Diva's thrusts.

Eyelids fluttered as the agent's insides melted around that thrusting rod. Her lower belly quivered as butterflies fluttered in complete madness. She wanted to make her lover cum but her own orgasm was quickly reaching its peak. It was as if her lover knew every spot to rub and saw against for maximum stimulation. Hips tried to match her lover but gradually Alexandra's motions grew more stiff and unresponsive as every motion sent her insides shuddering on the brink of orgasmic bliss.

Fri Oct 14, 2022 4:52 am

Alex was confused. That compulsion rushing through her mind even while she was being stimulated. The grip on her wrists had been unshakable as she was pulled back into those thrusts. Thrusts that were precise rather than a mere constant. Even as the agent was being pulled back the angle changed within her.

Her eyes filled with the scene of that spider and what was happening to Myra. Yet Diva did nothing. All that confusion muddled around inside her throughout. Most of her gaze was blocked as that spider thing leaned in closer to her. A thin leg pressing beyond her lips and working it's way into her throat. Another leg slide along her back in a strange caress of sorts.

The situation was so unreal. It took her subconscious working on the problem before an answer made sense to her. Even as that answer was discovered she was powerless in the moment. Everything felt too good. That compulsion was still strong even as her body weakened by it's own limitations. Diva simply took over more and more as she weakened.

No, not Diva. Alicia. All the clues came together. Perhaps that was why she wasn't horrified by that creature. Even as that thought reached her subconscious the wet leg that was fucking her mouth retracted. Another soon replaced it though the wet one now circled her anus. Lubing her up with her own saliva before it advanced inside her. Stuffed in each hole she could feel those thrusts increase.

A throb followed within her pussy. The pace increasing as her mouth was free. That wet leg joining the other in her ass. Two legs worked inside her, two balanced it while the other four dealt with the Vodrani Princess.

“Hm. Mixed results in my latest experiment. Do you like the new look?” Those thrust while quick were purposeful knowing just how to stir her. In stark contrast those legs had less skill or care. Far from harming her but clearly unskilled or uncaring.

What had Alicia managed? She was capable of exchanging body parts. Even detaching them and using them remotely. Had she discovered a way to change her head? Or perhaps it was the same head but a means of altering the face? Who knew. Not that that had mattered.

Alex could feel her own orgasm growing. Whether it was a mix of skill or feeling that seed flow deep inside her core was another matter. While Alicia slowed she did not stop. Essentially tireless her pseudo orgasms had been designed to feel like the real thing and were completely under her control. There was only so much fluid she ha stored within her fake penis at a given time though before the night was up she intended to drain it fully.

Alicia spoke a few words causing the spider to contrast that slow style with quick thrusts. It soon pulled away which was followed by Alicia slapping her rump. “Diva has been removed from the simulation already. I think. I've lost track. I haven't seen her in a bit and if she were still here I'd be spending time with her. So many slaves and ex slaves I can't keep track of them all on the best day.”

She revealed as her thrusts became steadily faster after this brief “brake”.

Sun Oct 23, 2022 6:25 pm

Both women were caught in Alicia's trap. The giant spider alien fucked them both with its many legs while Alicia and the other two droids claimed what was theirs. Alicia's voice came loud and clear, revealing what was really happening. The how and why Alicia looked exactly like Diva was lost with every knowing thrust of the golem's hips.

"Aaauuuggghhh! Mmgghh! Glk!" A sharp gasping cry was all Alexandra could manage when one long appendage pulled out of her throat and a fresh one entered. She felt that wet leg jam into her tight anus, grinding and thrusting against Alicia's unrelenting phallus. The agent's body could only lurch and jolt with the hard and fast thrusting. Her massive udders jiggled and bounced vigorously with the motions.

Every pleasure point was being methodically struck by that molten tip. Eyes fluttered and rolled back, mind going blank with each and every thrust. Drool dripped around the thrusting leg in Alexandra's mouth while juices soaked over the golem's erect phallus. Her body was no longer responding her, rocking and grinding against Alicia's hips. Hope melted from the helpless agent as Alicia casually mentioned that Diva was not here. All this was merely for Alicia's data collection.

With nothing left to cling to in this hopeless endeavor, the red haired agent broke down. Her body shuddered as the thrusts sped up, releasing her orgasmic bliss. Blank eyes stared at the mass of spider and golems ravaging her friend. Was the Vodrani still struggling or had she too finally broken down? Whether they resisted further or not, there was still the entire night of this ordeal to endure. Alicia would have these broken dolls all to herself to play and study as she pleased.

Sun Oct 23, 2022 7:44 pm

From those glimpses she got around the body of the spider Myra seemed to have given in. That or she was simply overwhelmed between it and the dolls holding her.

Cumming around that embedded member Alicia allowed her body to twitch and tremble around her. Slow thrusts followed before the agent was pulled back into a standing position. Once that was done Alicia released her hold on the wrists of the agent. One arm draped around her waist to keep her upright while the other fondled one of those heavy breasts. She had been immune to the effect, as were the dolls. Had the spider been effected Alex could not say for certain as her focus had been on Alicia.

The golem pulling free of her tight sheath. Cum and juices rolling down her leg while Alicia turned her around. Those eyes pressing deep into her mind. Arms easily lifted the agent as she was taken facing her now. Thrusts flowed up into her. Each faster than the last. Each getting deeper and deeper until reaching her cervix. Hips twisted as those angels varied. Fantasy and reality blurring as Alex realized who this was yet visually the facsimile had been flawless. There had been enough signs up til now that pointed that something had been off. Who better to test out the latest modifications on? Certainly Alicia would adjust her data. Perhaps even taking on other identities. Though that was one avenue of thought she wouldn't be able to explore until later.

Smiling at her Alicia leaned in close. Her tongue grazing along her neck as their breasts pressed against one another. Hard nipples fenced against one another. When she pulled back enough to make eye contact again that smile returned.

“Cum for me Alex.” That voice eerily the same as Diva's again.

Alex would find her back pressed up against a wall between boilers and other machinery. The surface cool which contrasted to the heat within her. Those thrusts seemed to have no end. Every so often Alicia would cum whether on or in the agent.

Against the wall, on the floor or when necessary in giving her a brake on her knees with that pseudo member swimming between those massive breasts.

The room was saturated with her own scent and that of sex before Alicia turned her attention to Myra. Only then had the agent realized that the door opposite to the one they entered from was opened. A few alien warriors kept her occupied for the last moments of her consciousness.

Hours, days, it was all a blur. When she came to she was both hungry and sore. Laying in a puddle of her own juices and cum an unconscious Myra was laid out on the floor in a similar state. Next to her where a few buckets of water. The Vodrani was still breathing and didn't look to be suffering yet. Either she had not been out as long as she thought or the guards had returned every so often to dump water over her. Come to think of it that mess over there looked more like water than cum and juices.

The door to the room was still opened while the one they came through was still shut. Alex could hear sounds from out there. The occasional growl. Movement. Snippets of conversation in an alien dialect but no answer came. Someone alone talking to themselves? Commanding an animal? The words sounded sharp like a command but she couldn't be certain.

Tue Oct 25, 2022 3:39 pm

It was too much for both women. The longer this continued, the more their stamina and willpower withered away. Worse, Alexandra's scent would further drug both women and possibly the spider creature, further dragging what little strength they had left towards indulging in this endless orgy.

The agent's world blurred as she was repositioned once more. Her gaze was locked by Alicia's. Vivid sexual thoughts and fantasies surged through common sense and awareness. Alexandra found herself gazing back at her lover Diva. The how and why of what was happening and any inconsistencies with her memories became irrelevant. Diva's cock plowed into the agent's juicy chalice. Drool escaped moaning lips as the redhead's world was completely rocked by this fake and that unyielding cock pounding away at her core.

The command to cum came and Alexandra had no means nor desire to resist. Both in mind and body, she came with her supposed lover. "Haaahhhnnn... Ahhhnnn..." She was left gasping for breath as she gazed hopelessly into those irresistible eyes. Joy filled her upon feeling her lover cum inside her. She wanted nothing more to satisfy her closest love. The two continued to fuck. At times, Alexandra would be on her knees, sucking and cleaning the still engorged dick. Hand stroked the hardened member, admiring it. Diva's cock was so hard and so big, it made her mouth water at the mere thought of it being inside her again.

But the short breaks did little to survive the endless endurance of this sexual golem. Alexandra was left in a heap on the floor as the machine turned her full attention towards the Vodrani priestess. Drugged and exhausted, there was little hope of enduring that knowing gaze drawing forth Myra's most vivid sexual fantasies. The door hissed open as more guards entered and soon entered their prize waiting for them on the floor. Was that door really their escape or was it all for naught from the beginning? Those guards could have been waiting their this whole time, looking forward to claiming the supposed 'winner'.

Alexandra did not know when nor how many times she blacked out. By the time she came to, it was just her and Myra alone on the cold floor. Cum caked the naked agent while Myra looked at least somewhat clean thanks to the water. A groan left the human woman as she sat up. Her body ached and every breath was a reminder of what they just went through. The stench of sex and traces of her own aroma ensured her body remained tingly as if just waking from a wet dream. Her nipples were already hard and erect, aching in the cool air.

Trying to recall what happened left the agent feeling dizzy. She remembered a monster and seeing Diva. Thinking of Diva brought visions of that throbbing cock. Heat flushed in Alexandra's cheeks at the thought of her lover's cock and how it felt inside her. But, why did she leave again? She saw the door was open, did the Ospoden knight go on ahead again?

Alexandra rubbed her temple and shook her head. She could hear voices up ahead. What was going on? She felt an urge to go through the door. But she stopped and looked to the unconscious companion. She crawled over and gently shook the Vodrani woman. "Myra? Myra? Are you alright? Myra?" Whatever was awaiting them up ahead, she was not about to leave her friend behind.

Tue Oct 25, 2022 6:32 pm

Even with the chamber being fairly large Alex had been at it for so long that that pleasant scent still hung in the air. Thanks to air scrubbers it wasn't over powering and more a lingering odor that kept hr aroused and confused as she woke. Attempting to process the last few hours or was it days had been a challenge.

The open door was inviting and obviously a trap of some kind. Given the sounds and voices out there she fathomed if there had been guards present all along. What were they waiting for? She and Myra were naked. What remained of their clothing had been ripped and tattered. While it was possible to still wear them the blouse wouldn't hide both breasts and the skirt would hide even less then before seeing that it would need to be tied to be held in place. It was probably better without them.

The weapons were still present among the tatters for what little good they did here.

“Mmm … what ...” Myra stirred. Pushing up off the floor so she was on her hands and knees the Vodrani was confused. Then things caught back up with her as he sat up on her knees. Her eyes took in Alex's naked state, the water, the chamber and at last the open door.

Even unconscious it was clear that her aroma continued to work on the Vodrani. Her clit and nipples were still inflamed. She felt stiff and sore.

“That was Alicia.” So where was Diva? Was she still inside or had she escaped? It was tough to think straight. Using her command of water she caused a tendril of it to rise out of the bucket. Splashing her face she tried to wake up some.

No, Diva wasn't back there. She didn't think Alicia would mimic her if there was the possibility of running across her in there as well. Slowly she stood. Her eyes going back to that door. Only one way forward unless they back tracked and went back into that fake city.

She recalled Diva/Alicia going at her as well. There was so much switching. So much sex. She couldn't forget those eyes.

“I don't know when the switch was made. But I don't think she's in there now. I guess we have little choice but to go forward from here. Unless,” she gestured all about her, ”you can do something with any of this. My mechanical expertise is limited.”

Sun Nov 13, 2022 2:32 pm

"I think Alicia said something about Diva no longer being here," Alexandra replied. She looked around at all the pipes and other large components in the room. "I am more a scientist than an engineer," she stated, shaking her head, "Even if I could make heads or tails of something this large and complex, I doubt it would cause anything significant. Even if there was something sensitive that could affect more than just the simulated city here, we know nothing about this place to plan an escape with nor know of their own countermeasures."

Myra most likely already knew the answer before the ADD agent's explanation. "I can hear voices just beyond the door. I doubt it is a trap. Alicia has already won. They could have just dragged us away while we were unconscious. I don't know why they did not just take us away. I know... Some of them already took advantage of our defeat. Ugh... I can't believe I was fooled like that. It felt so real."

Alexandra looked to the door and shakily rose to her feet. She offered a hand to Myra to help her up. "I'm sorry, Myra. I think you're right. Guess they are just waiting for us to come to them. I wish we could have met in better circumstances." She would help her friend walk if necessary as the two approached and went through the open door. She did not bother with the tattered cloth that was once her clothes. Her own body still tingled and ached from the musk and the fuckings she endured. Heavy breasts swayed and sloshed with her slightly unsteady steps. Her heart was pounding fast, uncertain what was waiting for them. But going off everything so far, the agent did not feel like it was going to be good for either of them.

Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:14 pm

“She wasn't even here?” Myra processed that. Confused seeing that she and Diva had been brought here together. It had been some time until recently that she last saw the Ospoden. Then again, Diva was Alicia so it was still long. Had she escaped or was she elsewhere?

Myra pondered that as she was helped to her feet. Her body both sore and stiff in places. Blue eyes glanced to the machines then back to the nude agent before her.

“I can tinker with ships a little. Mostly minor maintenance and repairs. Nothing major.” Since she traveled alone a lot repairing problems with communication systems or fix a distress beacon had been among the things she could do. When the alternate was being stranded in space it gave her greater incentive to fix those systems that could get help to her.

But that didn't help either of them. She could hear the beings in the other room and accepted Alex's thoughts on the matter. They probably didn't think they could get by them. They were probably right. Even with the artifact enhancing her telekinetic abilities that had not helped much against the spider.

“We made the best out of it. Don't let it trouble you much,” she smiled before the pair headed to the door. It lead out into a spacious room lined with cages. Beasts both small and large where contained. Each with a glimmer of intelligence in their eyes and other sensory organs. Close attention tracked them though they were in no danger provided that they kept their distance.

A huge set of sealed doors lead into the pseudo city. There were machines here and from the gist of things it looked as if a combination of repulsors and mechanical loaders moved the cages so they could be placed in front of the doors. It all looked complicated. How a creature would be coaxed back in here was unknown. As far as Alex could tell these beings were slaves or at the very least captives.

Stairs lead up to those doors along each side. Though there were none in front of it. A cage was lifted up until it was level. The stairs were there for maintenance on the doors or other machinery it seemed.

On this level there was another door leading into the ship. And a few reptilian guards. Each armed with shock batons. One had to be an animal tamer or task master while another two must have been muscle in the event that something went wrong.

When they were noticed one approached them. The others showed interest in their leers. Their appearance wasn't unexpected. The creature eyed them from head to toe. “Follow me.”

Leaving the other to to their duties he paraded them out of the room. Alien guards regarded them as they passed. Some even groped them a little. Ultimately they were left alone save for the occasional touch. Brought to communal showers they were cleaned up before being lead back to a room both remembered from before they entered the pseudo city. Cloths of all sorts had been there for them to paw through and dress in. Most were costumes that were revealing in one way or another.

Myra dressed as a receptionist or secretary. With a low cut skirt, blouse that revealed plenty of cleavage and even found eye glasses. She took glee in dressing up, the reptilian looked bored but did not rush them. Once they had been ready they were lead away. Spotting the occasional slave, guard or even utility droid that was cleaning or performing maintenance. Brought back to a familiar large room they were left alone with Alicia and a vast table. She sat in a chair that had buttons on one of the arm rests.

The golem looked as she did prior to assuming Diva's form. She gestured for the pair to sit, waiting for them to comply.

“Well, you nearly escaped from the scenario. Would have had I not chosen to visit that room. Then again I left a trail for you to follow to get there. Even so I didn't think you'd manage getting through the sewers. But I collected the data I wanted.

“While that drug you produce can muddle your senses I would have taken longer to analyze my latest developments had not Myra been with you. To be honest I forgot she was still inside the scenario but that allowed me to test my latest disguise with the both of you since you are both familiar with Diva.”

Alicia paused. She studied the two for a moment that went on for too long unless she was interrupted from her train of thoughts. “I have had time to analyze things more in depth considering all that has happened. To recoup costs in your purchase I will be taking that artifact you possess Myra. Don't deny you have it.”

Myra blanched and attempted to make an excuse all of which had been seen through and waved away by the golem. It wasn't as if they had a choice in the matter. Alicia would simply take it one way or another. When this was mentioned Myra ceased her feeble attempts at her denials in possessing it.

“Besides, you can bide on it to when it goes up for sale. I doubt there is much interest in Vodrani artifacts so you'll have some time to gather the funds while prospective buyers are searched for. Any questions? I will release you as soon as the artifact is in my possession.”

Business aside Alicia's mind began wandering back to her normal train of thoughts, especially with two beauties cast before her in outfits that left little to the imagination. She didn't mask her wandering eye as she debated with the option of having them one last time before they were cut loose.

Diva's fate was unclear. Had she been released or was she still in that city or elsewhere? Alex didn't spend much time with the other slaves nor did she get an accurate count of how many had been here on this base or ship wherever she was.

Wed Dec 07, 2022 11:23 pm
Reply to topic   [ 127 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next