View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 11:40 am

Reply to topic  [ 127 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Bad Timing (for Alex) 

Post Re: Bad Timing (for Alex)
"Ooohhh..." Dull eyes fluttered as the ADD agent felt that wet dick slap her back and forth. Her body was still shivering from the aftershocks of her many orgasms. Large strong hands grabbed her skull as that monstrous member forced its way into her throat. It felt as if Alexandra's jaw would dislocate at any moment, stretched wide open to take in the beast's unrelenting girth. A visible swell rippled along the woman's throat, showing how deep that long flexible dick was face fucking her. Piggy could feel that stretch throat gag and tighten around his meat. That body trembled and tensed for a bit before relaxing completely, the lack of oxygen winning in the end.

Alexandra coughed up thick globs of alien spunk when he pulled out. A few weak gasps of air kept the broken woman from death's door. Heart pounding in the agent's ears, she did not hear Myra being taken next. No mercy was shown to either woman as Piggy casually spoke into his comlink. A weak sigh was all the red head could muster when it was her turn again. She barely had the strength to cough up the semen clogging her throat to breathe once Piggy moved back to ravaging the Vodrani's mouth. By round three, Alexandra was unconscious. By the time the call was finished, Piggy could see how swollen the bellies of his cum dumps had gotten after being stuffed again and again.

The rest of the events were lost on the demolished agent. Would she wake up to another auction or would she be kept in this monster's personal harem? The answer was neither as Alexandra woke up in a bed with Diva waiting on her. "D-Diva? Diva!" The agent groaned as she tried to sit up. She felt woozy and her entire body still ached and tingled from her previous ordeals. "I... How..."

A hand went to Alexandra's temple as a wave of dizziness washed over her. Her vision swam as she tried to focus. Glassy eyes blinked and stared at Diva, drinking in the gorgeous figure of her missing lover. "A-Alicia said you were here. I tried to find you and found... Found Myra. We tried to get away from the hunters and... and... I'm glad you are safe."

"A-Are you alright? My... My body, it was producing that aphrodisiac. I can get away if it is distracting." Completely in nude, Alexandra's breasts jiggled and swayed as the woman tried to get out of bed. Diva probably had as much luck when it came to clothing as Myra. But that did not deter those eyes from taking in the Ospoden's lovely form.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Wed Jun 15, 2022 12:27 am

A smile formed upon Diva's lips. She couldn't hide that amusement at seeing her in a confused state. She pointed to the ceiling.

“Myra's upstairs. Soaking in the tub. She's been in here a little bit longer than I have.”

Things were a bit confusing. As memories returned something felt off. Things were a jumble. She was clean yet naked. Her belly still inflated though not as much as before giving her a small bump. The excess cum, at least some of it, had been pressed out of her body. Events with Piggy weren't so long ago given how raw her throat felt and the stiffness in her body.

“I'm fine. And it's not as if I haven't been affected by your scent before. It's not that strong now. I'm guessing that there is some limit to what you can produce in a given time like spitting, you can do it for a time before your mouth dries up and you just can't do it any longer until getting a drink.”

She shrugged. Even if that were the case that scent lingered for a long time. She, Piggy and Myra experienced it for a long time.

Diva's scavenged clothes had been swapped a few times since being here. Given the trials and fighting she had to have endured her clothes didn't hold up. Right now she was wearing a white bikini of all things. It made it easier to fight in than skirts or other restrictive clothing. Though there wasn't much available that covered one.

She lacked the shield right now and wore a pair of breach slippers. From the looks of it those nipples were hard points beneath that top showing that the aphrodisiac still had some potency if not her naked form.

“It was almost game over for you. Not sure what happens when you loose. Either returning back to the other slaves, getting tossed in that kennel or sold. Maybe the hunters get to keep what they catch.”

She shrugged. If she had to explain the kennel Diva told her about a room she was taken to. Those large beasts and other monstrosities were kept in it when not in this place. It was a vast chamber like a zoo where these creatures were kept.

While all they could do was speculate on things Diva broke away from such thoughts.

“You're here now. We got Myra and now we can get out of here. Well, maybe not right now.”
She approached sitting on the edge of the bed. A hand glided down her chest. Up and down it went. Fingers rounding a breast. “After that thing I'm sure you'll need the medication … unless you'd rather wait until we get out of this place.”

Sat Jun 18, 2022 1:38 pm

The Ospoden's explanation about the scent was not correct. Numerous rapes and orgies had revealed how persistent and endless the musk could be. But maybe Diva was just trying to reassure her lover regardless. The knight seemed to still have her mental faculties though there was no missing the diamond hard peaks poking through that white bikini top. Diva mentioned how Alexandra nearly lost and what could have happened. Being sent to a place called the kennel sounded nothing short of terrifying. She barely survived the sexual appetites of a single hunter. She could not imagine what those giant monsters could have done to her.

But such thoughts and worries came and went, barely registering in Alexandra's mind. Everything seemed to stop when Diva joined her in bed. The knight teased the idea of escaping only to tempt something far more alluring. "N-Not right now..." the agent repeated, "Need medication..." Her eyes followed those fingers. She bit her lower lip as heat flushed those cheeks. Alexandra's heart raced. It felt as if an eternity had passed since she had felt her lover's embrace.

The human woman watched in awe as those fingers teased what was being offered. Her rough throat felt parched. It would do no good for anyone if Alexandra succumbed to her addiction while they fled from this place. But even that logic was far away from the agent's current thoughts. Eyes dilate upon looking up her lover's eyes once more. "Oh, Diva..." she said softly, "I thought I lost you. It has been so very long. I..."

A hand caressed Diva's cheek while another stroked the alien woman's side. Alexandra had crawled closer. Heated breaths reached those lips as the agent leaned in to kiss her love. Dull and glassy eyes stared into Diva once more before fluttering shut. Nothing else mattered anymore. She pressed those full heavy breasts into her partner's chest as she pulled the Ospoden even closer. "Diva..." she moaned as a hand slid down to cup one of those firm orbs. She would need to drink the medicine within but for now, Alexandra just wanted to be with her lover after so long.

Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:44 pm

(Sorry got got up with work for the last few weeks)

The kennels had been something Diva had to endure briefly before being sent in to whatever this place was. Not all of the beasts were gigantic put that place was designed to punish making her aware of the palest horrors. Something struck Alex as being a little off. The explanation of that scent was one. Though the ospoden wasn't around her all the time and didn't know how bad it was.

Diva bestowed a smile upon her when it was clear that Alex had enough for the time being. “You had not lost me. I've been stuck in here for who knows how long. I haven't stopped thinking about you. Attempting to get out of this place has been more challenging then expected.”

As Alex drew closer the heat of their bodies pressed together. Her aching breasts pressed firmly into the knight's while her hand danced along her side. The gesture returned as Alex felt a hand dance along her rib cage. Diva closed that short distance between their mouths. Sealing their lips together Diva's tongue began an exploration of her own. Their tongues dancing together as the pair remained close for a time.

“I've missed this.” She said when their mouths parted. She moved in again this time to he neck. Suckling on it. Her tongue then danced along it. When she halted she was pressing Alex back down to the bed. Following after her she now looked down at her human lover.

“We have a lot of lost time to make up for. Or should I just go get your medicine now?” She smiled at that as if already knowing her mind despite halting earlier. Almost as if she were aware of how easily to manipulate her with the drug in effect.

Alex saw heat within those eyes. A strong lust that clouded everything else so maybe her scent was now affecting the knight.

Mon Jul 25, 2022 3:59 pm

((No worries! Welcome back!))

Diva's body had gone through her own share of modifications at the direction of Goro. Those plump ripe breasts produced a form of the medication that could suppress the scent's effects and stave off the withdrawal symptoms for a time. The precious nectar would either have to be milked from those lovely tits or sucked directly from the source. As lovers and trained sex slaves, the former was the more common choice.

"Mm... A-Ahhnn... Diva..." Eyelids fluttered as Alexandra tilted her head to the side, exposing her neck to those sucking lips. Every nibble and lick sent pleasure rippling up into the mush that was once the agent's brain. As her arousal grew, the alluring aroma grew thicker in the small room they were in. Every breath soaked her brain in pure ecstasy. Gasped moans left with every shuddering exhale.

It seemed strange that Diva would say she would go get the medicine when it was inside those lovely orbs. But she would see Alexandra's glassy stare showing that the agent was hardly thinking anymore. The agent cupped one of her lover's breasts, squeezing and massaging as she resumed kissing her loving partner. Fighting and escaping were becoming further and further thoughts in the redhead's drugged and entranced mind.

Fingers gently tugged at that skimpy white bra, pulling it down to free those bountiful breasts. Fingers would pinch and lightly tug and twist those exposed nubs. The two continued to make out as they fell upon the bed.

Mon Jul 25, 2022 7:17 pm

(thanks, it looks as if things have slowed down enough to let me pop in every few days or so again)

Diva assisted in removing that bra. Her bare flesh made contact with warm skin. Those nipples already fully at attention. Diva swept a hand through red locks as their kiss deepened. Tongues dueled against one another in that long moment. When Diva finally came up for air after she nearly exhausted her own capacity it was short lived.

Getting rid of the rest of her bikini so that no cloth separated them her touch returned. Hands swam over those breasts. Her fingers swirled against those nipples briefly before Diva dove down to consume one. Suckling on a breast her tongue traced around that puckered nipple. The Ospoden wasn't frantic at all. Her pace still remained slow even being this close to that rich scent.

This time when Diva came up she sported a small smile. Her tongue swept over her own lips dashing away the liquid milk that coated them. She then graced Alex with another kiss. More tender than the last. When it broke she shifted down some draping one leg over one of her own.

Their sexes pressed together Diva began moving slowly against her. One hand grasping and holding her leg while the fingers of her other hand danced over the agent's clit. Those strokes circular and slow at first then speeding up to match pace with the movements of her body sliding against her.

“Mm … Alex … you feel so good.”

Forgetting about escape for the time being or even that Myra was close by Diva tossed herself into the act. Her hips growing more wild and frantic not granting Alex anytime to clear her head or get that well needed medication after so long.

Thu Jul 28, 2022 4:34 pm

Toes curled and that voluptuous body arched as Diva feasted on one of Alexandra's long thick nipples. Creamy white milk fed right into her lover's eager mouth as every trace of that skillful tongue sent pleasured tingles throughout the darkened areola. Fingers ran through Diva's purple hair, hugging the woman tightly to her massive endowments. The knight could feel the agent's rapid heatbeat pulsing within those sensitive jugs.

The busty agent's mouth hung open, gasping for breath as every inhale filled her lungs with that potent drug. Eyes dilate at the sight of the sexy alien woman stripping off those bikini bottoms. Soon, the two were scissoring into one another. Every grind against that vulnerable pearl sent Alexandra crying out in absolute glee. Thighs twitched and jolt as her own hips bucked, trying to keep pace with her lover. Sexual juices mixed and smeared against each other's netherlips. Insides quaked and contracted hungrily as that familiar fluttering grew more frantic and heated in her lower belly until there was only a pure molten heat of building tension.

"Ohh... Ohhh god... D-Diva!" Alexandra's cries echoed through the halls. She had forgotten all about the game and escaping. She did not even think of who or what could hear their passionate lovemaking. The switches in the agent's brain had flipped, thinking of nothing but sex and this gorgeous being that brought her so much pleasure and bliss. Hips bucked eagerly, fucking her lover like she had so many times before.

Thu Jul 28, 2022 9:20 pm

Diva bestowed a smile upon her. Her lips opened in a gasp that quickly transformed into a groan of pleasure. Their slick sexes slide against and over the other. Promoting juices and bathing both of them with those slick juices.

Fortunately at the moment the only one that might over hear them was Myra and she was probably fully submerged. Not that it had mattered to either of them. Diva didn't let up. Matching those movements with her own.

“God! A-Alex! UHH!” There was no denying the pleasure brought forth by their tingling labia and clits. Even sitting straighter up and grasping one of those full breasts hadn't halted those movements.

“OH! AH! C-Cumming!” And just like that her lover trembled against her. Overjoyed at this reunion perhaps? Diva slowly halted. A shiver hitting her from time to time as her own orgasm rolled through her. At last she disengaged getting up on wobbly legs.

A devilish grin erupted on her features. “I just love our combined taste.” Her grip was firm and strong as she latched onto Alex's ankles. Keeping those legs spread as she lowered herself onto her knees while at the same time pulling her closer to the edge of that bed.

Without hesitation she dove forth. Her head lowering. Her tongue working around her labia as she collected those juices. Pausing only once she glanced up at Alex then went to sucking on her clit. That tongue nudging up against and around it from time to time.

Once it was stiffer or she determined it couldn't get any firmer Diva dragged her tongue along that slit. Stopping at her entrance just long enough for the agent to brace herself that tongue speared into the center of her being.

Sun Aug 07, 2022 9:05 pm

"Aaauuuggghhh!" Hearing her lover's passionate cries of bliss was enough to push Alexandra over the edge. Eyes rolled back as hips rose to grind against the Ospoden woman. Steamy hot sexual juices squirt and sprayed over one another in a sexual mixture of pure rapture and delight. The redhead was left gasping for breath, her entire body trembling with intense after shocks.

Diva rose, letting those twitching legs slip limply off her only to grab those ankles and push them further a part. Breasts sloshed and swayed as Alexandra's entire body was pulled closer, easily pulling the woman with that alien strength. "A-Ahhnn! D-Diva! W-Wait! I... I..." The ADD agent's busty body went rigid as that tongue playfully teased those juicy lips. Her orgasm left her hypersensitive while that vile musk continued to smother any thought or reason remaining in that pretty little head. Eyelids fluttered as that tongue swirled and sucked on her swollen love button, sending jolts of pure electric pleasure surging throughout her weakly shuddering form.

"O-Ohhh... Hnngghhh... D-Diva... Oooo..." Diva could feel her lover's hips jolt and that clit twitch and dance before her sucking lips and tongue. Hot blood engorged the swelling pearl, causing even more erotic agony to wrack the human woman's vulnerable and sexy body. Alexandra thought she could feel every bump on that tongue as it nudged and dragged across the exposed bundle of nerves.

Alexandra could only groan weakly, her body twitching helplessly on the bed. Her limbs would not obey her. Diva's solid grip kept those thighs parted as hot breaths soaked into the glistening pink entrance that awaited her. There was no hope of preparing for what came next. That flexible tongue thrust deep into those velvet depths and the agent screamed as another powerful orgasm melted her mind and soul.

Mon Aug 08, 2022 3:36 am

The scream of pleasure, such a delightful sound. Fingers curled about Alex's ankles reflexively as that tongue advanced. First trusting into those depths as far as it could go then making circular movements against those juicy pink walls. Each pass stroking her innards while simultaneously licking away that delicious nectar. By the time Diva's tongue returned to the same spot more juices returned to replace what was lost.

For a little while she continued. Ignoring Alex's words. After feeling the jolt of pleasure rushing through the agent her tongue stilled. Her mouth pressed over that sex as she now sucked against her. The occasional swish of that tongue followed on occasion. Ceasing her sucking Diva pulled back when the agent was ready to collapse. Alex was pushed to her limits.

A string of saliva or perhaps juices kept the pair connected for a little while before that string burst. The grip on her ankles relaxed as Diva grinned at her. Releasing that hold Diva sported a devilish grin. Taking a few steps along the side of the bed her hand skimmed over Alex's chest. Climbing over one of those mountainous orbs she fiddled with the nipple for a few seconds.

When that touch pulled away Diva climbed back up on the bed. This time straddling Alex's face. Her own body turned around facing down the length of that perfect body. Rather than simply sitting there she lowered herself down. Her hands securely on those breasts as she got into a classic 69 position. But she did not partake straight away clearly allowing Alex to recover some while her hips squirmed over that face. She made a teasing lick then another keeping Alex on the edge of anticipation.

Sun Aug 14, 2022 5:32 pm

"Haahhnn... Ahhhnn... Ooohhh..."

The agent layed sprawled out on the bed. Her body twitched as the aftershocks of her many blissful climaxes continued to wrack and torment her depleted form. Glassy eyes stared up at the ceiling, completely lost in a passion filled haze. She did not see the dark grin her lover had. Shuddering breaths drugged Alexandra's senses in her own alluring musk while the Ospoden woman seemed completely unaffected. The poor woman was too far gone to realize something was very wrong.

Diva admired her prey as she circled around. She felt Alexandra's body twitch and tremble from even the lightest of touches to those hypersensitive mounds. Milk dribbled down the mountainous globes, unable to stop leaking in their maddeningly aroused state. A muffled moan was all that left the agent's lips as thighs and that juicy cunt smothered over the woman's face. Hands pawed weakly at the knight's hips. Every breath was now of her lover's cunt as it kept grinding against her groaning face. With some goading, what few cells remained in Alexandra's head sparked and started working those lips and tongue. She licked and sucked on the juicy offering while her own hips twitched and jolt before Diva's skilled tongue.

Sun Aug 14, 2022 6:16 pm

“YES!!!” Diva went back to that feast. Her own licks and sucks increased as she wriggled above the prone agent. Some instinctual spark drove the agent as she feasted well on the knight above her.

That musk in the air didn't seem to affect her. Maybe it was and she managed to be more restrained. Or maybe the scent of her own sex masked that in the air given the proximity of Diva's face.

When at last Alex reached her limits Diva in turn matched the slowness of those licks and sucks until they ended. Then disengaging from the agent she climbed off. A grin followed along with the passage of her hand over a wet breast smeared with the milk that escaped it. A squeeze produced more of that rich musk into the air befuddling her senses.

It was all a blur. When things became coherent again her memory had been incomplete as to what happened. Did she black out? Loose consciousness? The Ospoden was gone.

Finding herself in bed with a sheet covering her nude form a fresh set of folded clothes had been on a night stand nearby along with a comb. She didn't feel sticky so someone had to have cleaned her up some. Even the scent of that musk had subsided. A trace of it was still in the air.

Myra was watching her from a chair she brought up from the kitchen. “You slept well. How are you feeling?”

Myra filled her in on a few things. Diva had departed some time ago. Scouting out things for their final push towards escape. “It's not much. There are so many things we can't prepare for once we're out of this place. We might have to work through a ship or base. Wherever we are. I won't place it past Alicia to have drugged us before moving us around to sow additional confusion should we actually succeed.

“We can't prepare for much outside of this place. Once Diva gets back she'll direct us to our means out of here. I'm hoping for stealth given our run in with one of the hunters fighting is no good. Can you keep up?”

She didn't leave. Not that it had occurred to her that the agent may want a bit of privacy to get dressed. Afterward Myra consulted the map they had making note of the places where they knew there were exits. The primary one lead into the zoo where the monsters and hunters used. Pointing she indicated a street near a school.

“We think this is a sewer or what passes as one. All the other manholes are decorative and can't be removed. She said she used the one on this road as a weapon but didn't check out the hole when she did. She didn't have time then. She's gone back to check it out while you were recuperating.”

Fri Aug 26, 2022 7:11 pm

Though bearing plenty of experience, the human woman's stamina could only last for so long. The Ospoden were known for their strength and resilience. Diva did not seem to slow at all until her lover had fully succumbed, passing out in complete exhaustion. The luscious tit-flesh molded around the knight's tightening grasp as milk spurted forth from those rosy engorged teats. Alexandra could only mumble and groan incoherently, unable to rouse herself from the heavy afterglow that drowned her consciousness.

It was unknown how long the ADD agent was out. Day and night were under the simulation's control but it felt similar to the cycles back on earth. Slow deep breaths caused the sheet to drag gently across Alexandra's bare chest. A pleasing shiver ran throughout those tingling mounds. A soft sigh left those soft lips as eyelids fluttered and finally opened. The faint aroma of that alluring stench ensured that Alexandra was not far from her last fix. But, did that mean someone had been stimulating her breasts throughout the night? Was her time with Diva that intimate that there still remained traces of the aphrodisiac?

Alexandra sat up, the sheet sliding off those mountainous orbs. She tried to think of what happened. She remembered Diva and being so happy to find her again. The details grew more hazy the more she tried to recall them. Their time together was heated, passionate, intoxicating.

~You slept well...~

"H-Huh?" Glassy eyes blinked as the female agent realized Myra was sitting there watching. "O-Oh. Yes, I am feeling much better. S-Sorry about before..."

Diva had departed ahead of them. The fact the knight made it this far alone did little to soothe Alexandra's worries. But, they had managed to find the Ospoden woman. All three together, they only had to find a way out of this simulation and then find a way out of Alicia's base, ship, or whatever this place was. The odds were still stacked against them. There was no telling if there was a means to escape the simulation much less that such exits were not watched and guarded.

Alexandra looked over at the clothes waiting for her. She could only hope it fits her. They all had to work with what they could scavenge in this simulated town. She did not appear to be bothered by Myra watching her get dressed. Perhaps the agent was too distracted to notice. After all they had gone through together it was not like either woman was unfamiliar with how the other looked in the nude.

Going over the map with the Vodrani woman, the agent was not sure about this supposed sewer entrance. "The manhole covers back on Earth were extremely heavy so they would no doubt be solid weapons in the hands of an Ospoden knight," Alexandra replied, "But there is no telling what is down in a fabricated sewer. It could be very tight down there. I doubt there would be much waste to worry about. But if there is not much water flowing down there, the insects could use such a dark place as another place to make their nest."

"What could a sewer tunnel connect to outside?" The agent asked, "Without firearms of some sort, fighting down there could be impossible if we do run into anything there. I guess Diva would have to let us know what she finds. I find it hard to believe any exit would be forgotten about which means Alicia might be expecting someone to try the sewers as a possible escape."

Sat Aug 27, 2022 2:50 am

The clothes were a little tight. And of course short. She was unable to fully button the blouse giving onlookers an ample view of her cleavage. The skirt was a bit short and if not careful Alex would certainly flash her panties. The footwear, however, were simple sneakers that were actually comfortable. She'd be able to run in them with ease.

As she dressed Myra watched her with interest. The Vodrani's appetites were strong so they couldn't be blamed entirely on the trace amount of aphrodisiac in the air.

Once Alex was settled and dressed Myra grinned. Waving off the apology. “Well I can't say it wasn't fun. Everything worked out in the end.”

It seemed the sewer caps must have had the same or similar composition to those on Earth. Given the simulation being modeled after the planet that wasn't a surprise. With some modification one could have made for a shield or a discuss. It was hard to say the best uses of it by the opsoden knight.

Myra considered those questions. Indeed she was on the same wave length. Waste was probably at a minimum. Even if there were a dozen slaves in this place at one time. Odds weren't good that they would last. More of an issue had been something that neither she nor Diva considered.

She swallowed. “I didn't think about that. Maybe Diva did but she wouldn't worry about them in light of the larger foes.” She took a deep breath. “I told her to wait for you but she was adamant about it.

“Maybe they are the guards or security measure to keep slaves from trying that route. I have to think that there is some solution. Alicia seemed playful to me. I think she'd make a solution. I also think she'll make it tough. Otherwise what's the point? If we knew what she was hoping to get from all this we'd have a better idea.

“OK, we need to find her. We know where she's going.”
Myra paused as if uncertain about something. “All cards on the table. Before we got here Diva and I found a Vodrani artifact. I, uhm, swallowed it before we were captured. Keeping it secret from everyone so far save Diva. It's an amplifier for psionic power. I … I can use it. It let's me use telekinesis. We haven't hinted that I could use it saving it to bolster the odds of escape. If there are bugs down in the sewer I should be able to deal with them as .long as we're not dealing with overwhelming numbers. Normally I can only use telekinesis to control liquids but through it I believe I can deal with all other material. Be it solid, flame or gas. Clearly I haven't had time to practice it outside of using it with conjunction with my known abilities to keep it secret. I can feel the power in ways I've never felt it before. It's hard to explain. There have been times were I was on the verge of using it by accident. When we were with Piggy for instance. So should we check it out ourselves or simply wait for Diva to get back?”

Sun Sep 04, 2022 3:49 pm

The attire was not surprising after all that the agent saw so far. The buttons of Alexandra's blouse strained against her well endowed chest. Nipples could be seen poking through the fabric as every motion caused the globes to bounce and sway enticingly. Running was possible though her breasts would no doubt provide a show for all that was watching her haste. Her skirt would ride up her shapely rear, causing the agent to tug it back down if she wanted to maintain any sort of modesty.

Alexandra had nothing to say for Myra's positive optimism. But, she gave a weak smile nonetheless. After all the ordeals the agent had gone through, it was difficult to see any sort of silver lining in this. But there was at least some things to be glad about. They were still together and they had managed to find Diva.

The Vodrani priestess revealed her psychic ability that may prove useful. Alexandra could not recall anything about artifacts the last time she was with the alien priestess. But back then, their attentions were taken by the Undine. She had no reason to doubt this supposed mental power and it was better than having no real weapons at all.

"I don't know the purpose of all this beyond entertainment or hoping to learn something," Alexandra stated, "We should go find Diva. She is stronger than both of us but that does not mean she cannot be stopped. I rather she not go out alone no matter the reasoning." The decision made, Alexandra searched for whatever could be used as a weapon before joining Myra to head for the open manhole. "Alright, do you know the way?"

Sun Sep 04, 2022 7:50 pm
Reply to topic   [ 127 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next