View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 8:42 pm

Reply to topic  [ 127 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next
 Bad Timing (for Alex) 

Post Re: Bad Timing (for Alex)
The mannequins seemed to behaving as if they were zombies though it was unknown what brought the growing crowd towards this particular house. Circling the building, the backdoor was open and a number of the constructs were knocked over. It was as if someone had forced their way out the backdoor and continued fleeing to another location. It was unknown if this was actually another person or creature or just another elaborate fabrication to the scene itself.

The golems did not seem to pay Alexandra any mind though she made no efforts to call out to the unfeeling constructs. She entered the building to find a map along with some tools and supplies. The ADD agent grabbed the rope and flashlight along with a kitchen knife. It was unlikely the knife would do much to a machine or any alien monster that happens to be hunting here. If there was a bag or backpack, she would use that to carry most of these supplies. Else, she would have to make due with what she could carry easily.

The marks on the map revealed that someone else was exploring the area, possibly searching for a safe place to hole up or an exit. It was likely the map was forgotten in the person's haste in escaping the approaching horde of mannequins. Alexandra folded up the map and decided the best places to look were where the map maker had yet to explore.

Sirens sound followed by a beastial roar. It seems one of the alien hunters were coming in. Whatever it was, it was probably coming in from the same entrance she did. If the same siren sounds every time the doors open, that could have goaded this unknown individual to flee as well. Alexandra had little choice but to do much the same. Holing up in a house that is already surrounded by constructs would only attract further attention by whatever is hunting. The agent would exit out the backdoor and try and head in a direction away from the main doors and hopefully towards unexplored territory.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:06 pm

Alex uncovered a small backpack in what she guessed was a child's room. The sort a grade schooler used. Packing up some supplies and tucking the map away she left the building. Those mannequins still inert though as she moved she felt the street vibrating. That thing was close and had to be huge.

A few times it sounded close. Roaring out. Alex caught a glimpse of it one street over. Larger than most of thee buildings it was a deep green scaled creature. Fortunately she had gone undetected for now or was it that thee thing spotted something else as it ran off quite suddenly.

The thuds of it's foot steps causing the ground to quake. Eventually when she made her way over to that street she could see thee torn up pavement, turned over cars and uprooted trees. Fences were trampled in places and even a home was torn through. Half of it remained and she even saw movement from within the structure. Whatever it was wasn't human given the way that it was pressed to the floor. Skittering about far quicker than a human could crawl.

If she checked her map she would have seen that there was an X marking that home anyway. Just what was she seeing? A distant roar pulled her attention to the creature. It sounded far so maybe it hadn't seen anything at all. The agent was left to guess about this.

Working her way along she noted that there were few mannequins in the vicinity. Most had gathered by that house. In time she saw others once she was a good distance away. All were posed in simple positions such as jogging, fetching mail, trimming bushes and what not as if nothing was amiss. Yet Alex felt a wrongness to them. That there was far more to them then their namesake.

The closest area on the map she managed to come across was a church. Few mannequins were around. The building itself was devoid of any. Entering she found herself in a large room complete with rows upon rows of pews. At the far end of the room was a stage and podium There were a few doors either side of the room.

Oddly there were no holy symbols present. She did find a basin full of (holy) water. Exploring the other rooms one was a cafeteria. Another a kitchen that was fully stocked though nothing was currently prepared. Another a bathroom and the last a simple office. There wasn't much out of the ordinary here. Most perplexing were the scriptures. Each holy book in the pews had been blank.

While she was searching the office Alex heard movement from the room outside. Someone or something entered the church. Thus far she didn't think that they had been alerted to her. From the sounds of it whoever they were just so happened to be using stealth. They were quiet enough but she detected them all the same. Either someone in her position or something that was already in the city that saw here and attempted to sneak up on her. The being sounded as if they were moving to the closest door to the entrance. The bathroom if memory served so she still had time to get ready unless their attention was drawn to the office for some reason.

Thu Feb 24, 2022 1:15 am

The monster was not something the agent expected. The giant monster seemed more than content to rampage about, crushing anything and everything in its path. Such a huge monster would be dangerous for even an Ospoden and even more to a human with no heavy weaponry. If Alexandra was caught by such a monster, she doubt there would be much left of her. It was a rather drastic turn compared to what she went through with Alicia and her guards. What was the golem interested in that involved such a large ferocious predator?

With the scent and pleasured high fading, Alexandra was regaining her senses. Aching and insatiable desire was replaced by horror and disgust. It was unpleasant thinking of what she did the past few days. But, she had little choice but to try and survive this and see if Diva was still here and hopefully still alive.

Sticking to the yards and alleys was better than being out on the open streets. The busty agent managed to reach the church she saw upon entering the simulation. There was not much. There were no written texts nor any holy symbols to hint what religion this place followed though the shape of the building would probably be enough if it were common Earth religion.

There was no activity until she reached the office. Alexandra heard the movement nearby. The fact it was already inside meant it was not the giant reptile. But, she could not assume that whatever was coming was friendly either. Kitchen knife in hand, she would wait by the office door. If the thing was humanoid, she could try to ambush and strike or threaten vitals. Running out was not an option as she could just run into more trouble or that lizard monster.

Heart racing in her chest and pulse pounding, Alexandra gripped her knife tightly as she waited to see if the movement would come closer. If the thing just headed for the bathroom and left, that would probably be best. She could not afford risking a peek and getting spotted by a supposed hunter.

Sat Feb 26, 2022 3:32 am

Alex tensed. Taking up a position near the office door she waited. The figure was small enough to enter the building though that really didn't tell her much. From the footfalls she deduced that the person of thing was a biped that didn't seem to weigh much more than a person.

Unfortunately they did not just leave after checking the bathroom. Rather they seemed to search about. Eventually they came to the office. She saw the door knob turn slowly. The door pushed inward just as slow. A sliver allowing them to peak into the room.

As the door opened she was hidden from sight as the person entered. Not until she pushed the door away from herself a bit could she see the back of a pink haired individual. Human or humanoid. Her heart spiking at the thought that this was Diva, at least for a fraction of a second. The hair was too long. The person was shapely, another slave that was cast in her no doubt.

Or possibly a hunter. That big reptile might not have been the only thing sent in here. Nor was she told that there wasn't hunters in here already. A thought hit her, only because of the strange placement of those mannequins at the house. Could she be one of them animated? Not taking any chances Alex had an easy time of creeping behind this person or automaton. That knife coming around her to poise at the throat of her target which froze.

She seemed to tense up. Hands coming half way up.

“Whoa! I'm not a threat.” A familiar voice said. She remained rigid though, concerned about that knife. “You got me. There's no need for that blade. I'm unarmed.”

Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:05 pm

Alexandra's heart nearly skipped a beat when she saw that it was a humanoid woman with similar pink hair. But, this was not Diva. Even humanoids and humans could take part in the slave trade if they had the power and desire to do so. This woman could be a hunter, another construct like Alicia. The ADD agent could not afford to hesitate.

Even without her nanosuit, the Russian woman managed to get behind the other woman. She held the knife tightly as her other arm wrapped around the woman's torso, those full mountainous globes mashing up against the unknown woman. "Who are you? What are you doing here? Are you hunting me?"

Questions poured forth. Alexandra needed answers and she could not afford to waste time. If this woman was trouble, it was possible she was not working alone and others could be coming. "Are there others waiting for you?" The voice sounded familiar but Alexandra could not recall this particular woman.

Tue Mar 08, 2022 5:02 am

Alex managed to secure a hold against her target. A stream of questions was both confusing as her target struggled to keep up as well as process that voice.

“What? No. I'm not hunting you. I'm here alone. Well alone now. Wait? Alex?” The woman slowly turned her head as best as she could. Given the knife at her throat and the angel she was unable to get a look behind her unless the agent relented.

“It's me. Myra. The vodrani princess. Remember the Undine?”

When Alex relented Myra would massage her neck. A grin spread across her features, had her gaze not drifted to the agent's rack it might have been at seeing a familiar face. “I was put in here sometime back. People come and go in here. I think if they get caught by the hunters they get removed. Though the big thing out there isn't one of them. Well, it won't remove you from this place.

“I found someone else for a time. Another slave. I'm assuming since you're here you have been captured or bought by Alicia. No telling what the purpose of this place is but I think I got the gist of the rules. Still I haven't been able to find an exit outside of getting caught by the hunters.”

Myra would answer her questions as best as she could. Not surprising the mannequins animated at night or what passed for it here. If they got a hold of someone well it wasn't game over but they would have their way with a victim until sun up. Some of the buildings were safe. Others had strange giant insects inside. She didn't know what they did. But they were confined to the buildings and from what Diva told her they attempted to restrain and injure her so they might actually try to kill.

“Oh? Diva? Last I knew she was in here too. We got separated. She took on one of those big things. We weren't together in here for long. Alicia picked us up together and when Diva was stuck in here I think I had been in here a bit longer. Anyway she lead one of those behemoths away from me. It nearly got me when she arrived. I've been looking for her ever since.” She explained.

“So. Um did you wish to look for her together? We sort of had an escape plan but I need her muscle and she needs my knowledge. I doubt I could handle everything on my own if things take an unexpected turn.”

Fri Mar 18, 2022 8:34 pm

"Ah! M-Myra?! I... I'm sorry!" The red haired agent let the Vodrani go, pulling the knife away from the woman's throat. "I didn't recognize you. Still trying to get my bearings since my capture."

Alexandra remembered the Undine that captured her and meeting Myra for the first time. She failed to include the Princess in her reports as requested when the two parted ways. The ADD agent had not heard from the alien woman since then. Myra's eyes drank in the Russian woman's lovely form. The partially open blouse revealed the vast cleavage of those massive globes. Thick nipples poked through the white fabric. Slow deep breaths caused that bountiful chest to rise and fall. Alexandra did not notice the stares as her own eyes took in Myra's attire. The Undine had forced her to sensually torment the princess but that was as far as their sexual relations went.

"I... Umm... I was captured. Was told Diva was here and had to obey if I were to find anything about her," Alexandra said, "Other slaves were taken but were purchased by others, Alicia purchased me. I have not been here long."

Myra provided some additional information about this experiment. The hunters may be able to take slaves out of this place. It may even be some sort of incentive or reward, allowing the hunter to keep what they capture. Beyond that, no one leaves unless enough data was gathered or they escape themselves. "I heard from a guard that no one has escaped yet. So unless she was captured, Diva could still be here."

"Together may be safer for now," the agent stated, "But, I may not be safe to be around for very long. My... My body produces an aphrodisiac. You are safe for now. But, I am addicted to the scent I produce. Eventually, I will suffer withdrawal if I go without it for too long. When that happens, I can only hold on for so long before I have to... indulge. Once that happens, I do not want you to be caught in this. I will help as much as I can so we can both find Diva. I hope she is safe."

Fri Mar 18, 2022 9:20 pm

Myra clearly noted the lack of an ADD uniform. The attire she wore now was something she didn't recognize from her studies but her guess was that it was a uniform of a different sort.

For the time being they could only speculate on the nature of the beasts and hunters since she had been alone here herself other than the brief run in with Diva.

Waving aside Alex's apology she rubbed at her neck where the blade was. “It's alright. It's not as if you'd expected me here. Diva and I were captured after we had a run in with the Undine. Eventually we were brought here and separated. I think I was placed here first and she was sent in some time later.

“In any case we got separated again. She lured off one of the big ones. I can back track to that neighborhood. Even found the home she was staying at but I haven't found any other clues yet. I go back there often in case she goes back there. I don't think she's been removed yet either. I've glimpsed her from a far at night but there were too many of those damn mannequins to deal with.”

Myra is a bit confused as Alex explains the aphrodisiac. The agent looked human. Then again so did she. “I'm not so worried about that. Vodrani have a different mind set than humans ...”

She slowly let her eyes dip taking in the agent. Her gaze soon returning to her features as she sports a small smile. “I suppose it could hit at an inconvenient time when we're making our escape. I'm assuming that's what you want once we find Diva. I have a small edge that they don't know about yet ...” she trailed off just in case someone was listening in.

Then she dismissed that notion. “Just let me know before hand if you can and we can find a place to lay low until it passes. I think the bigger issue would be in staying away from the bugs, mannequins and hunters. The bugs can't leave the buildings and I don't think the mannequins can go in. I've never been in a home longer than a few hours and those bugs are only in so many of the buildings.

[color=#BF8000] “Does it cause a compulsion? The hunters and those huge monstrosities would be the bigger challenges in here.”
Myra gets to understand how the aphrodisiac works. She considers how to fight against it. It's simple, too simple to actually work but she speaks her mind nonetheless.

“What about stuffing your nostrils with something? Toilet paper I think you call it. Or waded up balls of cloth. Maybe something doused in a strong fragrance? Such options are unavailable on Vodran.

“So Diva's not here either. Care to look for her with me? I think I've been doing this wrong. She might be closer to the danger zones. She took on one of the big ones. That or she might be attempting to locate me. We can go back to the neighbor I encountered her at to look for clues. There might be something I missed that a second pair of eyes will find.”

Mon Apr 04, 2022 12:34 pm

"I've seen gas masks and similar work. I doubt makeshift cloth masks will do much. Dousing it in another scent could work if it was strong enough," Alexandra answered, "We would have to find those things first. I also still have to inhale the scent if I am to fight off the withdrawals. I'll try to warn you ahead of time. But if those monsters start stimulating my body, I will produce the scent regardless of my intention."

The Undine had proven the alluring musk affected Myra much like it did any Ospoden or human. The last thing Alexandra wanted was to become a burden to an ally. But splitting up would just put the ADD agent back at square one, blindly stumbling around for answers. The Vodrani princess was her only lead on Diva's whereabouts. They should stick together for as long as possible.

"I do not know where I am going. I found this map in a previous building. I assume it was from you or another person running around in this town. I'm not sure how long I have before I need to... Take care of this need. The guards thoroughly umm... Stimulated me prior to this. But the giant monsters kinda scared me out of the mood. I think an hour, two at most, is about all I can hope for."

Alexandra provided the map if asked. "Lead the way. Not sure if Diva would circle back or not but she might have left some sort of sign if she did." Finding the Ospoden knight would give a bit more security on their side. Ospoden were physically much stronger than humans, allowing them to equip and wield large powerful weapons and suits of armor. If there was anyone who could survive a giant monster attack while unarmed, it would be Diva.

There did not seem to much in this church so Alexandra was ready to go if Myra was. They had hunters worry about as well as mannequins outsides and so called bugs inside. She did not want to find out what bugs the princess was talking about.

Mon Apr 04, 2022 4:32 pm

“Well that sucks.” Myra stated about the withdrawals. She didn't think such simple precautions would work any way. Maybe for others. She wasn't about to get distracted and search for such things as there was no telling how much time they had.

As far as that scent went she knew she was susceptible but didn't really care. In her case in was a temporary lapse and it wasn't as if she was doing anything she wouldn't have done herself. In a way it made it easier since humans had all sorts of inhibitions when it came to sex. If her people weren't so xenophobic they would be like her. Only those part of the church left the home world and got over this.

Alex could have reasoned that Alicia was modeled after the Vodrani that left the world given how similar they were. Similar but not the same.

“It shouldn't be a problem outside of an attack. If somethings going on there are plenty of places to dip off to for a bit of a brake to take care of things. The big guys can't go into the buildings. I'm sure they could level them if they see us run into one but they don't damage the homes if they can. All the other things, trees, cars, even the mannequins that get in the way are trashed.”

Indeed the map was her own. With it things were a lot easier though she didn't take it back. She remembered the majority of it. She marked most of the homes she was in unless she was rushed. Granted it was only with some lipstick she found so she was unaware if anyone or thing was cleaning it off the doors. Still she recognized a few of the buildings.

“While we don't have to worry about the mannequins during the day we have those huge things and the hunters to deal with. Never both at once. Though being smaller the hunters are harder to evade. I think that's why so many of the buildings have the bugs so places of sanctuary are tougher to find. At night the hunters are gone but the mannequins are active so it's getting around them. Usually you can't do much unless you lure a bunch of them into one place. Then getting around isn't as challenging.

“But if things go bad either yo have a long night ahead of you or get trapped in a building. Preferably one without the bugs.”

Heading off to the neighborhood Diva was last seen at was straightforward enough. The large creature made plenty of noise hen nearby. Probably meant to scar them indoors if it were too close. Right into the dangers of the bugs. Getting to a section of the town where Alex could see all sorts of damage Myra pointed out a few things.

There was damage to a pair of buildings close together. It looked as if that massive creature or a similar one, got stuck between them. Parts of the walls had crumbled and fallen into the ally. Dark patches of dried blood where there as well.

Myra pointed out the street she was running down as the thing pursued her. Then to an area with a few homes. “Diva came from that direction and ran that way luring the thing off. I've seen her a few times near here. I think it was her. She didn't have her shield then. But she had it when she faced that beast or found something like it in here. I was too far away to tell.”

Myra explained. “Come to think of it I haven't checked places where you could get a shield. The police station should have riot shields but the museum would probably have something more in line with what I saw. Maybe we should check there. In any case you could get something better than that knife.”

Sat Apr 16, 2022 1:36 pm

Alexandra did not want to find out what the bugs would do to them. Being killed and eaten would have been the worst case scenario as it would be all over then. But if they were like the other sexually eager alien species out there, the agent feared she become a hindrance. Once that scent starts saturating their systems, escape could end up being the last thing on their minds. They would be caught in a near endless spiral of sex and being drugged again and again.

Heat faintly flushed the agent's cheeks. She had to stop thinking like that. But even her body reacted, breasts firming, nipples hardening. Alexandra cursed herself silently. She kept telling herself to stop it and that she was no like this, that she was not just some whore eager to get fucked.

Myra pointed out things on the map while explaining what was known about this simulation. Going after Diva was important but it would do no one any good to follow in the same direction as the giant monsters. The knight did all this to save Myra and she would not hear the end of it if she purposefully went into danger for the alien woman. At the very least, they needed something better than what they had equipped if they were to put up a decent fight.

"The museum?" Alexandra could only guess what such a place would have. Museums could be of many different topics. It was possible what was on display was real and well maintained or a fabrication. The agent could only guess it was something from ancient Rome or Greece or something of that era of combat. But was that what Diva found and decided to use or did Alicia simply put actual weapons and gear in certain key locations.

"I have never been to a police station back on Earth but they probably have an armory for all their weapons and equipment," Alexandra stated, "Depending on how many aliens have taken part in this simulation, it is possible no one else knows what a police station is and what it can actually contain. I say we go there first. I doubt Alicia would leave a lot there. But if there is anything there, it would at least be a bit more modern and useable than some old antiques. The place is probably well built, designed to survive a possible attack as well."

That was the agent suggestion based off her own experience as a human. But, Alexandra was willing to follow Myra's lead regardless. If there was going to be any sort of firearms available in this place, it would be there. It was doubtful any vehicles would be working but if they were, one could definitely do worse than a sturdy cop car or armored transport.

Sat Apr 16, 2022 6:27 pm

Myra nodded in response. Taking a look around as she orientated herself. “I think it's this way.” Double checking the map they headed off. Of course the Vodrani noticed the growing arousal in the agent.

She herself didn't have much in the way of attire. Sandals, a simple wrap around her waist and a pink shirt. Clearly she wasn't wearing anything beneath it either. It was easier for her to wear less since she could shape change to a degree. Vulnerable in needing a lot of water to submerge in frequently the Vodrani princess had her own issues. So far there were enough places to soak herself within this facsimile of a town. The plumbing worked for the most part and there were even a few swimming pools in the backyards of some of the homes. There was one in the school too but that place was full of bugs and thus she'd avoid it.

Had either one of them wanted or needed clothes there were plenty of mannequins that they could get them from with ease throughout the day. The bulk of the buildings had them as well. Getting to the police station wasn't too challenging during the day.

When a block a way from it a siren would go off and the pair would hear a distant roar.

“They're recalling it.” Though it was obvious what she was referring too. “Now the hunters will arrive in a short while.”

Before they had to worry about that they arrived at the police station. Myra hadn't checked it out before so she couldn't say what if anything was there. There was a parking lot out back with a few cruisers and even a garage beneath the building. The cars were all props.

The building itself was two stories. The place opened up into a large room. There was an elevator though it didn't function. About half the room was walled off with glass windows separating guests from a receptionist or officer. A door lead back there were the computer was. There were other doors on this floor as well as one that opened up to a staircase.

The only light was from the outside spilling in through the open door or windows.

“The evidence room and armory would b in the basement I think. None of the lights work in these buildings. At least none that I've found. So the basement is probably dark. We might have better luck upstairs. At least the windows will let in some light. We could get lucky and find a lighter or flashlight.

“I don't think the challenges here are meant to be insurmountable so Alicia would have to give us more than a knife. Especially with all the mannequins, bugs and hunters. So far I've been extremely lucky. That or Diva's giving them more than they can handle.”

Mon Apr 18, 2022 2:46 am

The roar sent shivers down the busty agent's spine. Thankfully, they were at their destination. A quick look over the vehicles proved fruitless. It was safe to assume all vehicles were props and it was doubtful anything would be hidden inside any of them. Entering the building revealed another issue with the limited lighting. The windows helped but exploring certain areas without some sort of light source or night vision was impossible.

"I would not put it past any of them to make a challenge or test impossible if it means more entertainment or collected data," Alexandra replied before shrugging slightly, "With her strength, she could be giving them a tough time."

"Umm..." the agent looked around at the entrance, "So these bugs, what exactly are they?" The idea of creepy crawling type monsters was less than appealing to the human woman. Eventually, she had no choice but to enter and start combing the various desks in the main rooms for any sort of useable supplies. She strained to try and hear anything else besides her own breathing and footsteps along with Myra's voice. She clutched her knife tightly though it was doubtful she would be able to do much with it.

Mon Apr 18, 2022 3:11 am

“Hm.” She considered he question. “The bugs are worse than the mannequins. In large numbers things just go on forever. At least with the mannequins once day hits you can gt away. But the bugs will persist except in light. I haven't seen any leave their nests, the buildings, and light is a good way to keep them away.

“But in large numbers if you come across on of their nests things will never end. Not unless you get some outside help or one of those big monstrosities bashes light into a building and even then you have other problems. They're sexually charged creatures. I don't know what they gt out of the exchange and I don't think I wan to know.”

As Alex strained to listen she could hear the patter of water from a broken pipe below her. No electricity but running water though the later was needed to survive in this place and the former not.

Going through the desks on this level Alex found a large flashlight, a metal extendable police baton and even a pair of handcuffs. There was a key ring that Myra discovered in a different desk. As their search wound down Alex could hear voices outside. They were indiscernible or maybe in another language entirely but some of those hunters had arrived in the neighborhood.

There was no telling if they knew where the pair was but the sound was getting closer. It wouldn't be long before she could hear booted foot falls coming closer. Then silence. Myra had to have heard what she had. She pointed to the ceiling, then the floor as if silently asking where to go. It was too dangerous to leave right now and if they entered the police station it was clear that there were few places to hide here.

Fri Apr 22, 2022 4:56 pm

Breeding and sexual pleasure were perhaps what the bugs got out of the exchange. Some alien creatures even use sex as a means of sustenance. It was doubtful Alicia would allow her pets to be permanently harmed. Being endlessly raped provided a means for the hunters to eventually find the captured prey, resulting in a simple retrieval that only required enough bright light sources.

It ensured every night was extremely dangerous. If the chosen place of rest had the bugs, there was little choice but to flee only to run into the active mannequins. The duo just had to pray that was not the case. Finding a flashlight meant they could explore further without being completely blind. A metal baton gave another weapon though it was difficult to say how well it will perform again giant bugs, giant monsters, alien hunters, and humanoid constructs. But, it was something easier and safer to wield than a kitchen knife.

Alexandra did not take the handcuffs as they were designed for human wrists and it was unlikely she would be able to threaten anything to the point of taking a prisoner. The key ring was the biggest find after the flashlight. They could hopefully search more of the building with them. That was assuming the keys were for the building they were found in and not part of some city wide puzzle. There was no telling what Alicia was thinking while developing this project.

Their search quickly stopped upon hearing the sound of alien voices. These must have been the hunters Myra mentioned. The Vodrani silently asked whether to move upstairs or down. Staying on the same floor could be possible with the numerous desks about to hide under or behind or in one of the side offices. But, that was assuming the hunters tracked only through sight alone. There was no telling if they could track by scent or use various technologies such as a heat vision. Some of these possibilities would result in there being little hope of escape.

Alexandra pointed up, hoping that the insects were not going to be up there if anywhere at all. If there were locked doors for these keys, they could always lock themselves in a room. Multiple locked doors could lead the hunters to believe that no one has come by here. It was perhaps their only hope. The ADD agent rather not fight unknown foes with just a kitchen knife and a baton.

Quietly, she joined Myra in climbing the stairs to the second floor. She quickly searched for a lock door to try and enter and lock behind them. If they could do that much, then it is just a matter of waiting for the hunters to leave. It was difficult to say how thorough they were going to search one of many countless buildings.

Sat Apr 23, 2022 3:12 am
Reply to topic   [ 127 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next