View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:51 pm

Reply to topic  [ 141 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Irresistible Desire (Goro) 

Post Irresistible Desire (Goro)
Hidden within an asteroid in the Antares System, Antares Base was hidden within concealed domes and in underground structures. With over a thousand personnel at any time with around a hundred being active agents, this was the heart of the Alien Defense Directorate. The addition of SFA's and other alien allies only made the base more active as they continued the endless fight against slavery of all females of all species.

Despite the constant activity, being on base was a relief for most agents. No enemies knew the exact location of Antares Base. It was the closest thing to a safe haven for agents in desperate need of some R&R. Agents were expected to train to keep up their skills while waiting for their next mission. Medical and psyche facilities did all they could for agents returning from mission or worse, capture. There was no denying the dangers of being enslaved, brainwashed, indoctrinated, or worse should a mission take a turn of the worst. All that could be done for those unfortunate agents was try and retrieve them quickly so they could be properly treated.

Science Agent Alexandra Losev was unfortunately one those agents who has suffered her fair share of defeats. Some of those defeats had left their mark in more ways than one. Recently retrieved from the Ospoden who rescued her and Diva from Goro, numerous medical checks and physicals were performed. This was not the first time Goro had taken this agent and had made a number of alterations to her body. She currently has the highest form of addiction to the scent that has been recorded since learning about the alien being. She could not last very long without inhaling that wondrous musk with withdrawal effects including ever growing migraines and other unbearable agonies. Other alterations include her breasts now producing a scent similar to Goro's own whenever aroused or stimulated. This made Alexandra dangerous not only to herself but any personnel with a sense of smell. The scent itself was close enough to Goro's to help satisfy the addiction but it also meant near constant drugging by the powerful aphrodisiac.

Unable to afford losing yet another agent, the ADD produced a serum to help stave off the effects of the addiction. Each dose only lasted a variable number of hours but it was one of the few ways Alexandra could continue living her life without being in constant wanton need. Alexandra's tightly sealed nanosuit helped contain the musk should she produce it while on duty.

Agent Losev had been on Antares for multiple weeks now. She was more or less stable mentally and there did not appear to be further changes to her body. With Alexandra back on base, the labs wished to further studies on the scent she produced in hopes of finding further countermeasures against Goro's influence for future encounters.

The Russian woman was inside a large sealed chamber. Numerous windows could see down from above. Lab techs were wearing masks as they asked the agent to strip and lay down on the table. Metallic pads were applied to numerous locations on the woman's naked form. Clamps closed around her wrists and ankles to ensure she did not move too much. A mask with a tube attached was applied to the woman's face to avoid inhaling her own scent. The final insulting attachment were the cups over her large engorged nipples.

Alexandra could only sigh softly. She hated this. Eyes looked at the windows, unable to see the numerous eyes looking down at her voluptuous form. Human men and women were observing from the windows are monitoring at various stations in the same area. The only non-human was an Adda male who defected from Goro's influence and was perhaps the only reason Alexandra was rescued in the past. Quad's experience serving under Goro could hopefully provide further insight about how the scent worked and how to deal with it.

"Agent Losev," a voice called from the intercom, "As always, we apologize for the inconvenience. Please, just take slow deep breaths. Relax and we should be done soon."

Machines were activated, sending humming pulses into the metal pads. Monitors showed Alexandra's arousal levels as they stimulated her most sensitive parts of her body. Huge melons shivered as long erect nipples grew even more so. The thick peaks were soon dripping milk resulting in a call for the suction cups to activate and begin draining the milk being produced. They monitored the air levels in the chamber, seeing if the scent could be detected and possibly collect samples of.

Breasts visibly swelled and firmed. "Aaahhhnnn... Ahhhnnn..." Agent Losev strained against her bonds but could do nothing to relieve the stimulation she was feeling. The thrumming grew faster and more powerful. Toes curled as moans and cries grew. It was impossible to endure and resist these machines designed to make mind and body melt in bliss.

Juices dripped out of visibly quivering netherlips. Eyes fluttered and rolled back as drool escaped moaning lips. Cheeks flushed in arousal and embarrassment. She could not believe she was on display like this. The agent could only pray the techs got everything they needed and soon. No one else was in the chamber as it filled with the unseen musk being produced from her lovely body.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:45 pm

Post Re: Irresistible Desire (Goro)
Quad stuck out. The Adda runt had been one of the few aliens on the station. He wasn't near human. Nor was he easily mistaken as one. Among his peers his usefulness had been more or less at an end. By Adda standards he was brilliant. That was before the Emissary introduced them to modern tech. All of what he knew had been supplanted over night.

Once an expert he was put on equal footing with his peers. It was bad enough that he wasn't warrior cast. Now his standing in the sciences had been challenged. A place of belonging was what he had searched for. Ultimately it brought him here. A quick study he learned more about modern tech in these past few weeks then he would have had in a lifetime. Should he ever return to his people his place would have been cemented once more.

In all the time he spent here Quad avoided Desire for the most part. Being a runt there was no chance that he would mate. The warriors had that well in hand. He did see the agent in compromising positions. More so then now. How here body ached. How it yearned.

These tests were without the access to that scent. He could tell it was taking it's toll. This was about the time that Desire, er Agent Losev, would cave to the warriors. He was a young Adda, he watched the numerous feeds. Even saw her in the flesh a few times. The thing about their techs they tended to be overlooked when warriors were around.

He glanced out to the room from the monitor. With the monitors he had a better close up view. However, his eyes got to feast themselves better when not watching a recording.

“Is anyone else concerned that she's reacting no without exposure to the musk?” He asked. Not expecting an answer Quad regarded the scene with his back to the others. It was easier to hit his own growing excitement. While he considered why Alex was responding in this way Quad ran through numerous scenarios. From being conditioned to craving Goro's musk he considered that her own scent was potent enough to take the edge off. He filed that away for the time being.

He was interested in perfecting the serum. It would help free his people of influence. Even if they were affected in a totally different way. “It's time to administer the serum I think.”

Of course he was in no position to give orders. Merely suggestions. However, he stayed put for the time being. Gazing down into the prepared theater. For starters he didn't want anyone seeing how aroused he was. And of course there was no denying he liked what he saw.

As far as the others were concerned he might not even have any sexual interest in humans. Quad tossed himself in his work so he wasn't often around them. Knowledge was feed. There were so many new things to decipher. So much he had already learned.

If Alex looked his way she would have seen the silhouette of an Adda. Conversation was full of making this adjustment to Alex's serum and that. All sorts of speculation had been tossed around concerning the latest developments. Then it went silent. Only then did he realize that a question was asked.

That snapped him back to the present. “Forgive me. Did I hear you correctly?”

His response bought him a little time. No one seemed to pick up in the lapse of attention he was paying.

“I was wondering why she's behaving as she is. We've learned about the aphrodisiac. But there's something else occurring as well. I have a hunch that I would like to try out. I would like to see her reaction with you present. You'll administer the serum. Before it is delivered we'll get her readings to see if there's a change.”

Quad wasn't so sure as to what that would accomplish. Still he made an excuse. Not having been trained to administer shots. Frankly he wasn't so sure that he could control himself. The only good thing was that everyone was watching so that should help the situation.

His excuse was waved off. With how easy it was to administer the shots Quad was given a walk through. It gave him additional time to calm down enough before he went off to the room in question. Still he considered just how to play this as he entered the room with the syringe full of that serum in the pocket of his modified lab coat.

Thu Oct 14, 2021 12:56 am

Alexandra was usually too busy with rehabilitation or retraining to seek out Quad. The Adda tech had access to what must have seemed like an endless wealth of knowledge and technology here in the ADD. The lovely agent kept her word back when they first met. Quad helped her escape Goro the first time and she brought him back to the ADD. Here, he was unique being the only Adda. He did not need to worry about warriors and his eyes were able to feast upon the countless female agents both human and alien come and go from Antares. He made no efforts to seek Alexandra beyond helping rescue her a second time later on. The two never stayed in touch since then.

Quad voiced his concerned as he saw the machines stimulate the red-haired agent. The mask ensured she was not breathing in the musk. But, there could have been other factors to consider. Goro and other slavers had no doubt raped and ravaged her sexy body time and time again. Her body naturally became lewder and more reactive to sexual stimuli. There was also the ADD tech itself which they had no doubt adapted to speed up the process of these tests on Alexandra's vulnerable body. But, that did not take account of what she went through in her recent capture with her lover Diva. Her body went through numerous tests by Goro along with endless fucking by the Adda. Then there were those insidious paired collars that shared stimulation between her and her Ospoden lover.

Whatever the case, Alexandra's eyes fluttered as she moaned softly. Her head shook from side to side as she tried to endure. For maximum scent production, the machines kept her at the absolute height of pleasure. Quad was certainly not the only one nursing an aching erection at the sight. How could not with a sexy Russian woman writhing in near orgasmic bliss. Breasts bounced and sloshed as endless streams of creamy white milk fed into the cups from those long engorged nipples. Shapely hips rocked back and forth, trying to grind against anyone or anything. They could only partially see the ahegao expression that the busty agent wore. The mask was fogging from her heated panting breaths.

The various staff in the observation room discussed possible options. Most revolved administering the serum in hopes of diluting whatever symptoms they thought were occuring. Quad seemed to have been volunteered for the task. Of course, the musk was taken into account. They would not dare send anyone without a mask into that chamber lest they succumb to the potent aphrodisiac that soaked the chamber.

Inside the chamber, it was mostly empty beyond some tech stations that connected the pads and other accessories to Alexandra's body. The agent was still bound to the table, writhing as no one had stopped the machines yet. Sweat glistened on those heaving udders as they continued to bounce and sway enticingly with her movement. Alexandra whimpered and groaned softly. Eyelids fluttered as she slowly shook her head.

There seemed to be no danger for either of them. Quad just needed to stick her with the needle then leave for the labcoats could not any changes. This did not seem like withdrawal effects and she had not inhaled the musk, was the serum going to do anything at all?

Thu Oct 14, 2021 2:12 am

Quad arrived in the chamber. Beeps and various noises from machines drew his attention briefly. [/i] So the machines must be doing something ...[/i] He looked back to the restrained Russian then glanced upward at the large panels allowing the techs to look in.

Approaching Alex his own mask fogged up a little with his own increased breathing. He attempted to calm himself but that was impossible. His eyes drifted to her breasts as he wondered about the substance that was being milked from them. He didn't have access to all the data and experiments that the Emissary, no Goro, put her through. He tried to distract himself by considering other unknown qualities. Such as the substance being as potent as the scent. Whether or not it could be used to spike drinks. Even if it would have a different effect if drank by Adda.

He figured he would have heard of anything that was bizarre or abnormal. He guessed they were mundane things that no one felt the need to talk about. Well no one except for people with his same curiosity.

Glancing back up at the booth he addressed the onlookers. “She's oblivious. I don't thing you'll get any additional data with these machines running.”

They had a baseline to work with. Quad was talked through how to turn off the machines and did so. Approaching Alex he kept one of his four hands in a pocket tracking the syringe there. In a sense reminding him of what he had to do even as his eyes feasted over her body.

“Better Desire.” Odd that he would use that name. Odder still that he touched her shoulder as if attempting to gather her attention. Odder still that his hand was moving as if on it's own tracing the soft curve of her large breast.

He fought against the temptation of moving that pump off her nipple and his own mask in order to have a taste. He halted with his hand half way out of his pocket. Head turning towards one of the machines recording vitals as a voice came over an intercom.

“Hold off on that serum for a moment Quad.”

Was something happening? He didn't know what all those numbers meant or what the techs had been searching for. Clearly they were discussing something up there. Perhaps comparing her reactions now compared against the past. He was unsure, just as unsure about touching her now. He was a tech, not a warrior. Yet a second hand traced along her leg.

He spoke in a voice hardly louder than a whisper. “So soft. You're burning up.” Then an idea struck him that disappeared almost at once considering the audience in the chamber above. Still he had voiced it not even sure if Alex comprehended.

“How much of this serum do the have close by?”

Thu Oct 14, 2021 3:37 pm

Goro was not responsible for Alexandra's breasts lactating. It was doubtful such information involving other alien criminals was available to Quad. But if there were dangers involving the milk, it would have been mentioned as part of the safety evaluations for these tests. Then again, that was based off previous information. There was no telling what all Goro's experiments have done to this woman's chemistry.

Adda techs were seen as below warriors in standing and were hardly considered for potential mating. But at the ADD, he was the only Adda. There were no Adda warriors to claim mates. Even as a mere tech, his physique surpassed that of human males. It was doubtful any of them would try clashing headbutts with him.

The machines powered down, leaving Alexandra groaning in frustration. Her body continued to tremble slightly, still bearing the pent up tension bubbling and boiling inside her lower belly. Eyes could make out the large Adda as she tried to process what was happening. It reminded of all the times she came to in the medbay or lab with an Adda stroking and teasing her body.

The rough hand stroked that huge breast. The luscious flesh was firm with arousal. Tingling waves of pleasure rolled the still hypersensitive globe. A weak sigh left Alexandra's lips as eyes fluttered briefly. "Ohhh..." she moaned softly before speaking the Adda language, "Y-Yes... B-Better..." Toes curled as another hand felt her bare thigh. She was uncertain what Quad was doing but she did not cry out in protest.

Even if the woman was willing or too out of it to say no, there was no way Quad would be able to do anything further with Alexandra while in this lab. "I-It's alright," Alexandra said, speaking in galactic common once more, "Just... Mmh... Over... Overstimulated. Have not seen you in a long... Mm... Long time, Quad." The agent took long slow breaths to try and cool off. It was a cruel tease to be left just short of release. But it was better than cumming before an audience of her peers. Eyes took in the Adda tech. Even if physically weaker than the warriors, there was no denying their solid builds. She had fucked countless warriors but even techs were bold enough to take her when she offered herself. Eyes drifted lower, admiring the pent up need contained in the male's package.

"S-Serum?" she blinked for a bit, "Don't... Don't know. They usually inject me after they are done. Sorry I have not kept in touch. My work keeps me umm... Busy. Maybe... After this we could..." Alexandra took a slow breath. Her heart was still beating fast. She strained against her body in a futile effort to stretch in her limited mobility. Being stuck on base for treatment and retraining, Alexandra figured this was as good of time as any to try and catch up with the Adda. For now though, she was not exactly in the best state to have a conversation.

Thu Oct 14, 2021 4:26 pm

Quad hadn't heard his own native speech in well since he defected. Unless one counted dreams. Seeing that Alex had been spent thus far he became aware of their audience again as she switched back to galactic basic. As well as the fact that her gaze lowered to his crouch. There was no mistaken what had been on her mind.

He swallowed hard. Not believing his luck. Perhaps he was over thinking things. “I would like that.” How much of that had been from her overstimulated state and how much was it true Quad could not say.

Accidentally breaking the serum by dropping it wasn't the best idea. Even if everyone cleared out for some reason there had to be cameras recording things, right? There were monitors and such that showed real time images but he was unaware if they actually stored anything. His guess was no. Nor was he about to ask.

Extracting the serum from his pocket he showed her the syringe. “We're done for the day. I'm assuming whatever the techs up there were looking for isn't happening.” He traced over a portion of her arm with an alcoholic swap.

“And you weren't the only one being overstimulated De – Alexander.”

With no further instructs he made sure that they weren't waiting on something. The fact that they had a conversation must have determined something. He was unsure how they expected her to react to an Adda. And since he wasn't at all the tests he couldn't say if this was a normal response or not.

When given the green light he injected her. Then worked on those pumps. Fumbling with them just a little but not too much. That gave him the excuse of fondling those breasts a bit. Sure he could have removed her restraints first but where was the fun in that.

Then unfastening her he helped her sit up. “You know the drill. Showers are just through that door. Clothes should be there as well. When and were would you like to met up?”

He helped her to her feet once she had adjusted herself. For once he had to be the luckiest Adda around. The lack of warriors was a boon. Oddly she outranked him. And the other Adda. Of course she could get things and have them perform tasks within reason. Something that Goro established long ago. It wasn't much freedom. The aphrodisiac made it hard to think most of the time and Quad wondered if she could have taken advantage of this at some point. He was doubtful of that. The other Adda were well aware of the effects that the drugs were having and tended to take advantage of this fact more so then not.

Fri Oct 15, 2021 3:33 am

Alexandra was left waiting as the labcoats decided on the next course of action. They sought to detect and extract the musk from the air for future testing and observation. It was unknown what the milk would be used for if anything and the female agent had no intention of ever asking. Despite being a scientist herself, she rather not know what they plan to use her breast milk for. The chamber was monitored for awhile longer. Once arousal levels had dropped to safe levels, the air was filtered to extract and clear out any remaining scent that remained.

The shot stung the agent's arm and the serum felt cool flowing through her veins. The drug did little to deal with Alexandra's aching and denied body. But, it supposedly reset the clock on her addiction. The mask was removed from her slightly flushed face. The mention of his own stimulation made her pulse quicken. She was a bit embarrassed being on display like this. No doubt the men and possibly women up there were also dealing with their own pent up desires.

Quad took his time tending to the rest of the attachments and accessories on the human woman's gorgeous body. As greedy hands groped those heaving udders, the remaining hands tried to tend to the numerous metal pads attached over her bare skin. It made it look like he was being efficient with his numerous limbs. But, it just allowed him keep fondling Alexandra as he slowly tended to each pad one at a time with his other hands.

The alien male had to press and lean closer to reach the further pads. His crotch nearly smothered the fiery haired agent's face. "Qu-mmph!" Her body shivered as toes curled. She felt the molten heat through his pants and the stench of pent up aggression. His groping was renewing the scent in the air though he could not smell it himself due to still wearing his mask. She could not stop herself from breathing deep, taking his and her own stench together in a wondrous intoxicating mixture. Bound to the table, she could not stop him even if she wanted. Muffled moans sound as memories of how the Adda teased and stimulated her whenever the opportunity arose.

Back when Quad served Goro, Alexandra was known as the emissary and was suppose to have command over majority of the Adda. But, that gradually changed over time. The Adda knew her weaknesses. She never commanded the aliens while they merely had to stroke and squeeze her in the right places to make her melt and become obedient. Even the tech eventually learned to take advantage of the vulnerable and broken woman, the perfect sexual prize to feast on when they were not serving Goro's whims.

"Ohhh..." Alexandra swayed a bit on her feet as she helped up. Her breasts were tingling. Her hazy mind wanted nothing more than to fall her knees and taste that throbbing dick that pressed against her. But, she instead weakly shook her head and allowed Quad to help her to the shower. "M-Meet? R-Right... I have no shifts. I can come to you if you still have work today."

In the shower, the busty agent gasped as she pressed her forehead to the wall. She let the water soak over her heated form. Fingers twitched, yearning to touch herself. But she knew it would be her downfall if she inhaled more of that scent. Gritting her teeth, she nearly punched the wall in frustration. Alexandra was eventually cleaned up and slipped on her skin tight nanosuit. The suit would seal any potential aroma remaining from her body. She pulled her labcoat on and pushed up her glasses before finally departing.

If Quad had work to do, she would try seeking him out in the engineering wing of the base. Otherwise, she would seek him out in a place he prefers.

Fri Oct 15, 2021 4:07 am

Quad shook his head. The alien gesture was foreign to him at first but he came to understand some of those intricate gestures humans made. “No, I merely need to tidy up here a bit. The rest of the evening is clear.”

That had not been true. However, Quad would shuffle things around to clear up the rest of the evening. While Alex went to the showers he cleared all that up. There was no denying that ache he felt. Nor had he missed those signs that she displayed. He managed to rile her back up a bit after that injection. Though he had his doubts that the effects would last for long. Once she was dressed he was aware that her suit had been altered now to better provide for her condition.

In the meantime he tried to check on some news from his home world. There was little that he could find out. Only in recent years had the planet become more modern. So there was little in communications. From time to time Adda under Goro's command had been encountered allowing Quad to track nonclassified details. That and what he overheard about particular engagements. A few times he had been consulted about the Adda. To learn how they would react as well as their reaction times against this scenario or that.

Quad wasn't a warrior but he knew the mindset of his people. How fanatical they were. How they were adapting to the influx of tech and how they were not. An Adda warrior still preferred hand to hand when their foe was unarmed. They learned how deadly these blasters could be. But they never used them against one another. Unarmed combat was still a point of pride among their people and the use of weapons outside their blades and claws had been seen as cowardly. They did not extend this to non Adda who they believed beneath them outside of the Emissary. To a lesser extent they tolerated the other alien allies that Goro employed.

He busied himself looking over these reports. Though he was unable to concentrate. His heart was beating heavily, his erection didn't deflate at all. Even after he took care of himself he felt more sensitive there but still hard. Quad adjusted himself as best as he could before getting back to reading. He must have read the same line a dozen times without comprehension. His mind kept wandering to Desire. Anytime he even saw the word Adda in text he envisioned her with a plethora of warriors or being cornered by a bunch of horny techs.

When the chime to the suite's door went off he was a bundle of nerves. Turning the datapad off he set it down and hurried towards the door. Opening to find the bombshell of an agent before him. “Please come in. Do you want a drink? We could grab something at the cafeteria if you're hungry. I'm afraid I lack cooking skills.” The Adda didn't cook their meals. They were omnivorous but didn't really prepare their meals. Nor were their many people that would have tutored them in cooking insects and lizards.

His room was small. Their was a holo projector, couch and desk. Two rooms broke off from this one. A restroom and bedroom. This was his work room. Since most things were digital there were few things present. There was a computer her and between that and his datapad h could have vast information stored. An the projector had countless hours of entertainment.

Mon Oct 18, 2021 3:07 pm

The busty ADD agent checked the seals of her nanosuit to ensure everything was set. As long as everything was airtight, she was allowed to move freely on base. Alexandra almost always wore her suit and now it was a requirement. But it was fine, it was not like she had much else to wear. Her long labcoat trailed in her wake as she strode through the base to what seemed to be Quad's personal quarters. Even the tight containment of her suit could not stop the steady bounce and sway of her breasts, drawing the look of those she passed.

At the door, Alexandra pulled her long red hair back behind her shoulders. She smoothed her coat and looked herself over. The agent could not explain why she felt so nervous. Quad answered the door and found the sexy agent waiting. Her breasts rose and fell with slow breaths. Nipples poked visibly through the dark colored skintight suit.

The human woman accepted the invitation and entered. "Thank you," Alexandra replied, "Water is fine. I hope I did not keep your waiting. Took time for my body to calm down after all those tests."

The room was ordinary and she was glad they gave Quad proper accommodations. Most rooms were similar as most agents did not have many belongings if at all when brought into the ADD. Digital entertainment was the most common. Anything else required leaving the room and going to gym or some other location. Quad probably enjoyed all the digital media, giving him further insight into technology and learning much about humans and the rest of the galaxy.

"It's fine," Alexandra added, "I can't cook either. We can order something if you like."

She waited for Quad to take the lead and would sit down at the couch if offered. "I have been rather busy with my work. Sorry I have not dropped by. I hope you are enjoying it here at the ADD. Is everyone treating you well?"

Mon Oct 18, 2021 6:11 pm

Quad nodded retrieving a few glasses and filing them from a hidden compartment on the wall. It dispensed water and stored foods like a . away fridge in order to save space in the station. There was no need for a full sized fridge since there was a cafeteria on base.

He lead her to the couch. There was only the chair opposite the desk for other furniture and in truth he couldn't pass up on the opportunity to be closer to her. Passing her the water he nodded.

“Understandable. Are they all that bad? I'm not certain why they requested me. They asked me all manners of questions regarding the Adda. I believe they thought I would have some sort of affect on you at the end there. If I did they didn't tell me anything. All I'm aware of was that they sent me in to give you your shot.

“I hypothesize that they may have me present before all the machines and what not.”
Quad took a long drink. She was as radiant as ever. Even more so now. Or was that the closeness influencing things. It took all of his will not to touch her. Merely a tech, previously a worker before the arrival of the Emissary he was far less bold than those of the warrior caste. Still when he had an excuse like when she had been restrained Quad exploited it. Feigning being stymied by the tech suited him just fine in that regard. Quad figured that he could do so once, maybe twice more without anyone really catching on so he couldn't overdo it.

He waved off the apology with one hand. “I have been busy myself. I've been overwhelmed with all this tech. More so when Goro introduced my species to breakthroughs. In that case it was primarily weapons.” There were a few other things such as coms and of course ships that they were learning to use at a slow rate.

He took a drink then set his glass aside. “You actually have a job so you are busier than I. I mainly consult and tinkering with devices. My progress has been pretty good but you'd probably consider that basic. The others treat me well. I believe there is a technician that is afraid of me for whatever reason. A sheer contrast seeing where I come from. Most others have displayed curiosity.”

He paused. Quad considered something, thought about not saying anything then came to the conclusion to press on.

“I thought that you may not have wanted to be around me. A reminder of the experiences Goro place you through. I felt that I should keep my distance until you chose to seek me out.”

He glanced away to his glass then back. “Do you ever think about it? I mean apprehending Goro. If anyone has the means of undoing what he did it would be he. The Adda techs wouldn't have the knowledge. I am unsure where Goro retrieve it from but it's unlikely anyone else knows. No one questions the Emissary.”

Quad gazed at her. Starting at her feet and panning back up. It became apparent that he was regarding her suit. Though his gaze lingered on her breasts a few seconds longer than they had elsewhere. “I have heard rumors that you redesigned the suit a bit. But it's become a prison of sorts. Can it still discharge energy and if so what does that do to the serum? Admittedly I have had little access to the serums. And just how effective are they?”

It was a challenge to keep his eyes from wandering. Or touching her with her being so close. Going to the caf may have been been better with having others around. Yet he wasn't going to pass up with having her this close. He stole a bit of will setting one of his hands on her thigh. Feeling the texture of the material beneath his palm. He was uncertain as to what he thought to expect but the material felt smoother than he would have thought.

Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:10 am

"You originally served under Goro and had experience with his scent. That is more experience than what most scientists and techs know on base," Alexandra replied, "Your experience can then be compared to mine. You are free while I am still... addicted."

She had no issues with sitting on the couch. Her long coat pooled around her. Breasts thrust out a bit as she reached and pulled her long red hair back off her shoulders. Alexandra accepted the water and sipped it lightly. "The scent is produced through stimulation and arousal, if they require the scent for testing then there is only one way to produce it. Better than having actual sex every time tests are performed." The thinnest of silver linings. She could not imagine how much worse it would be to have people watching while she had sex with a machine or another person.

"I would not let it bother you. Many agents are former slaves and their experience with other species have not been positive," Alexandra continued about agents being fearful or curious. The busty agent herself was similar at first. Shokushu and being captured and abducted multiple times by slavers of various races and factions made it difficult to see any alien as anything beyond a sex crazed threat. Time with Diva and a number of other aliens helped with those biases.

The agent shook her head. "It is not your fault," she stated, "But... I was not sure how to approach. I was doing everything I could to escape from there, even tempt you with my body. Beyond that, I have truly been busy. Failing missions and going through slavery and rehab, it takes a lot out of an agent. All I can do is try and keep fighting. That is what I tell myself. Many other girls do not get this opportunity to fight back."

"A-Apprehend Goro?" Alexandra shook her head, "I mean, I want him to pay just like the other criminals in the galaxy. But, he is not someone who can be easily captured. Lacking a solid body and that scent can be difficult to work with. Even with filters, the Adda are devoted to him. Umm... Besides you that is. There is also his interest in ancient technology that we have yet to fathom."

Having Goro to test and study would no doubt help in combating his addicting musk. But, that was easier said than done. It was her fault that they missed their opportunity before. The addiction was just too much and only Goro had the means to satisfy her.

"I have to replace and repair these suits, I do what I can to improve them for future missions," the busty Russian explained, "I don't mind wearing it. The suit takes good care of me. But, I do have to wear it at almost all times due to my... condition. The energy discharges are safe. Just as it does not shock me, it will not shock any serum stored inside. The doses vary in effectiveness. They are constantly working on improving it while my body seems to try to fight it. Continuous use gets less effective it seems, like my body is learning to not be tricked as much."

Alexandra had averted her gaze when the topic went to Goro and her condition. It was not exactly the most pleasant topic. But, it was something she and Quad had in common so she did not blame where the conversation went. She drank her water, holding the glass in both hands as she looked around the room. "I'm glad you were able to escape with me, Quad," she said finally, "Maybe it will be possible for other Adda to be free from his influence as well. Then apprehending him will be much easier."

Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:21 am

It was true that he had some experience with Goro's scent. Even if it did not affect the Adda in the same way as humans and near humans. With few beings to get insight into that aphrodisiac having Quad on hand would be helpful. He nodded slightly at that, another mannerism he picked up from humans.

“An audience would make matters worse. When it was just Goro or the Adda you didn't have to worry about the impression left on friends and colleagues,” he agreed. His mind dancing over something she said. There was probably something in the serum, no way that he had been the first to consider it but just in case …

“I'm assuming that there is no way to block desire and arousal outside of the serum. I am limited in medical knowledge. Most of it pertains to Adda. Isolating particular areas would be a challenge for us. Until recently our doctors wouldn't have had the means to run advanced techniques. More or less it comes down the setting bones, treating punctures or bludgeoning damage.”

Goro was tough to get at now. That wasn't always the case. The ADD had him captured twice in fact when he was a go between. Before he got lucky and became the Emissary to a primitive species. A species that had advanced quit a b it. Each day advanced them more. Right now it was difficult to get at Goro, not impossible.

“It would be difficult to get at him. Setting a trap would be the easiest of it. Knowing that he's questing for ancient objects. The trick would be in overcoming his forces. Anything that personally gets his interest would be bound to have a shit load of Adda if I got that expression correct.

“I have no idea what he would prize that much. Outside of you. He holds you in great esteem for one reason or another. Greater than any other slave he has acquired. He even gave you a position above the Adda though I'm uncertain if that was because he knew that you couldn't really go against him or his disdain for the Adda. He may not have said it but it's obvious to me at least that he doesn't value Adda lives. Tossing them into a meat grinder to get results. If they were not so fanatical they would see that for themselves. Still, not all the Adda are so devoted to him.”

Quad paused reflecting on this for a moment. Thinking of the detention and re-education camps. Those opposed to Goro where in the minority. At least those that had learned of the entity. The entire world had not yet learned of Goro, at least when he was working for him. That was due to the lack of modern communication separating various tribes. By now the word should have spread. More and more Adda were encountered off world. And almost always it was in some sort of engagement. That or sneaking by scouts or sentries.

He went silent for a moment. If not for age his scales would never change color. The only plus in this situation as he again looked her every curve over. “Tempt me? Oh I was very tempted. At the same time I knew that the drug was heavily influencing you.

[color=#FFFF00] “Mating for the workers or now tech males is non existent. Most techs are female. Prizes for the warriors to fight over. Early on Goro removed Adda female techs from his ships in order to avoid various fights and duels. You were rather unfortunate to have the attention of so many Adda. Even without the scent I doubt it would have been much different.”

Quad paused again. He looked away for a second then returned his attention to her. “But if you were to tempt me now I don't think I could resist. As it were back there in the lab the only thing that stopped me where the eyes of those onlookers.”

He gave her a smile as best as his features could convey. “I am glad to have helped you escape. Perhaps one day my people will realize that Goro is no mouthpiece of the gods.” Goro's very nature worked well against the Adda who used physical strength to settle most matters. Being a slime the Adda were unable to hurt him. Yet if something challenged that he could be seen as vulnerable to the Adda, not some divine being. Perhaps it would happen like that one day. Where his followers would abandon him. It as also possible that they would stick it out with him and use him for the tech that was provided until they secured another method of advancing themselves.

Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:41 pm

The ADD was spread thin already. Many were stationed to maintain the blockade around Shokushu, one of their few sources of new recruits. With agents falling in the line of duty, it was always a struggle to maintain personnel and still have influence over the galaxy. Goro tended to leave matters to the Adda or any other slaves he happened to have in his grasp. There was also the fear of agents losing themselves like Alexandra did. The higher ups knew what the agent was going through and any other agents sent would risk becoming like her or worse.

"Not exactly great esteem," Alexandra corrected, "He threw me into danger more often than not. I was discarded as easily as the others." She was forced to lead missions she was not qualified for even as an agent. The only saving grace were the Adda who were willing to sacrifice themselves for their precious Emi.

Shivers ran up and down the agent's spine on the mention of drawing so much attention from the Adda. They were relentless when in the mood. The fucking was nearly non-stop until Goro wished something from her. They never fought over her, passing her around like a trophy to enjoy. Some played games in trying to draw out the most orgasms before cumming themselves. It was day in and out of nothing but Adda males filling her sexy body with their manhoods.

"B-Back in the lab?" Alexandra blushed slightly, "Pretty sure all men watching were tempted. They were probably jealous of you for multiple reasons." Eyes shifted to Quad's crotch, taking in his size. No human could compete. Her heart beats faster, heating her body more and more. Swollen breasts rose and fell with her longer and deeper breaths. Nipples were aching as they stood proudly through her skintight suit.

"You saved me... Twice," she stated, "I can't imagine how much worse it would have been for me. I owe you my life." Hands rested on Alexandra's thighs as she averted her gaze. She was tense. Her belly was fluttering with butterflies. "U-Umm... I think I am a bit warm. Do you have someplace where I can hang my coat?" The agent rose to her feet and slid the long labcoat from her shoulders. Her nanosuit may as well been colored skin as it hugged every feature of her voluptuous form. Breasts swayed and bounced with every twist and step she took.

Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:28 pm

Quad nodded. “Yes. The lab.” He clarified. Noting her reaction as her gaze lowered. His eyes caught sight of those hard nipples contained by the suit.

At first he had thought that he may have blown it. She stood giving him a clear view of her ass as the lab coat was removed. When his gaze climbed up her body he could still see the aftermath of her jiggling breasts. Clearly he wasn't going to get a better opportunity then this.

She made it clear that she appreciated his help. While he got to leave that place for a better one he did benefit from the ordeal. He only wished he could have assisted her more. Current problems were still being addressed. If anything he needed to be a little bolder. Not too bold as to cause trouble that could lead to his expulsion from this place. But nothing ventured …

As Quad stood he ran a hand over her backside. Another plucked her coat from her grasp. “There's a closet in the bedroom.” He vanished for a moment. Those digits sliding off of her ass in the process as he pulled away.

When he returned his own coat had been removed. Apparently she wasn't the only one feeling the heat. Before long he was standing in front of her. A pair of hands drifted to her hips as he faced her. Another pair seized hold of her breasts. He gave them a tender squeeze. The nanosuit might as well not been there. Quad felt the heat of her body, the sharpness of those nipples against his palms.

Pressing in close to her Alex could feel just how hard he still was. She could have taken his pulse with the way he was throbbing, which was clearly as fast as her own heartbeat. Maybe even faster.

“You still feel warm. Should I adjust the thermostat?” The cold made him sluggish. Though he made no move towards it. Instead the hands on her hips curled around her. They traced over her rear as he drew her even closer. He could see himself reflected in her glasses. Recognizing the hunger there on his own features while he studied her own. Then he searched her suit for seems. Seeing nothing obvious in those few seconds he grinned again.

“Or maybe getting out of that suit would be better?” After the day she had Quad felt that she needed some relief. His touch stirring her up in short order just as it was having an effect on him.

Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:51 pm

Quad became more forward in his desires for this woman. Alexandra gasped and tensed at feeling of those large rough hands stroke her ass. The coat was snatched from her, leaving her to struggle with what was happening. Heart hammering, the woman had her doubts. But, she felt that yearning need for relief after all she had been through today.

The large alien male moved before the ADD agent. Large hands grabbed hold of both those mountainous jugs. "A-Aaahhhnnn!" Hands grabbed his wrists, "Q-Quad, I... Ohhh..." He could feel those nipples throbbing with blood and need. Grinding his palms into them sent wondrous shudders through those luscious melons and spreading outwards in pleasurable ripples to rest of her sexy body.

The Adda easily pushed into Alexandra. The beautiful agent soon had her back pressed against the wall as those hips ground against her own. She could feel his throbbing erection through his pants and through her suit. Pure electric bliss shot through the woman's core as that bulge slid against her covered slit. "Hahh... Ahhh... We... We shouldn't," Alexandra moaned, hazy eyes staring at the hungry gaze of the Adda, "The scent... We... We will... Oh god..."

Quad had studied the suit a long time ago. There were seals around the neck to fully remove it. But, searching hands could feel another possible opening between her thighs. With some work, he soon could feel her hot dripping folds moistening his rough digits. Knees wobbled and grew weak as Alexandra whimpered and moaned. Her body and mind responded to Adda assaults as trained, yielding and submitting to the hungry one's every desire.

Thu Oct 21, 2021 12:52 am
Reply to topic   [ 141 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next