View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 3:41 am

Reply to topic  [ 141 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Irresistible Desire (Goro) 

Post Re: Irresistible Desire (Goro)
There was resistance there. Even he could tell that it was crumbling. Quad believed that she wanted this unless he misread something. Her prior state caused her to yearn for her but not now that she had better control of her situation. He doubted that she actually wanted to avoid this. Still he had to be careful with how hard he pushed.

“Shouldn't? I don't see the scent being much of a hindrance if we are both aware of what it will do. Plus the effects are different with my people.” Rather than arousal it made Adda more competitive. Eager for the conquest.

“But if you wish to stop ...” His voice trailed off even as one of his hands rubbed between her thighs. Searching along the hidden seems. He felt how wet she was already. His own spire of need made apparent. The insides of his pants smeared with his precum.

He began opening up the suit there. No musk just the heated scent of her sex. Goro had not altered her there as far as he had been aware and she needed a means to pass waste. Only her breasts were a danger as far as he knew. It would be a pity not to sample them though he would make due.

Continuing to fondle the pair a third hand rubbed tenderly against her nethers finding that the suit was too tight to wear undergarments beneath. His palm quickly became wet with her own juices while he manipulated her body. His fourth hand sought out her clit gently rubbing against it as a pair of fingers on that third hand set up against her entrance. One little push later those digits were exploring those tight depths.

The feel was incredible. Quad could only imagine what she would feel like wrapped around him. “I've wanted to fill this up for a long time.”

Thu Oct 21, 2021 1:48 am

"Ohhhh..." Eyes fluttered as two thick fingers pushed into her tight depths. Her wetness was audible as the juices squished around the invading digits. Her swollen love button twitched before Quad's focused attentions. Alexandra's insides were melting around the curling fingers. Eyes rolled back as the sensations bombarded her brain. Thighs part further, hips rocking against his hand.

Grips on his wrists loosened. Alexandra's hands slid along his groping arms, feeling his muscles. She mewled in pleasure as his hands kept squeezing her hypersensitive breasts. The sealed suit kept any scent produced contained for now. The thought of his monstrous length filling her up completely sent the agent's mind spiraling. Memories of all those Adda ravaging her body again and again. Her body trained to love it, she yearned to feel the Adda inside her aching body.

Alexandra's insides shivered around Quad's fingers. The heated velvet walls contracted hungrily, wrapping around his fingers and bringing forth more friction and pleasure to her yearning body.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:14 am

Her resolve was crumbling. Quad felt her grip grow weaker as his fingers found heaven. Vibrations engulfing them he felt the echoes tingle up into his hand then forearm before dissipating there. He knew that a generous helping of that musk had been built up contained by the suit.

Quad didn't have the background in how all that worked. It didn't matter for the time being as he played with the pair. One hand leaving one of those mountains to brush aside her hair from her neck. Whereupon he set upon it with his mouth. A suckle here, a lick of his long tongue there he was practically lifting her up off the floor as those fingers became more frantic.

One hand countered this by gripping her hip firmly. Now the hand that had been previously on a covered breast snaked behind her. Poised between her and the wall it sought out what his eyes had not detected. In the old suit the seal was … ah … his fingers found it caressing the spot. Partially to ask permission, or was it that he was telling her what came next?

Pulling back from her neck his hands ceased playing with her breasts. Instead he lifted her up after extracting hose juicy fingers. It did not take long for him to unsheathe himself. Not long at all before he lined himself up against her heated entrance.

Being this close without pressing in Quad throbbed. He felt some of her juices rolling over the head of his shaft. Somehow he found the will to resist just yet. He stared into her eyes behind those glasses. “Not yet.” He commanded as he basked in this moment a bit longer. His mind's eye capturing the look on her features. He watched for that change as he slowly broke the seal on her suit.

A delighted hiss escaped him. “Not yet.” He repeated. Allowing that musk to build as he began removing the upper portions of that suit exposing everything from the waist up. He went back to massaging those breasts. Even sucking on them a bit.

With his excitement growing he felt his will crumbling. The barest portion of him began to press inside her. He was as close to being in without being so. Quad held off, barely. It wouldn't be long before he cracked if she didn't beat him to it. It would not be much longer before he would join them if she managed to hold out. His scaled length working inside her as another delighted hiss escaped him. One thrust followed by a lengthy pause in order to prolong the pleasure unless Alex took things into her own hands.

Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:34 am

"Ahh... Ahhhnnn... Ohh... Ohhh god..."

Quads fingers were pumping faster and faster. The sound of juices squishing inside her cunt made heat rise in busty agent's cheeks. Feet kicked lightly as they left the floor, the male alien showing his strength as he lifted the woman up with his thrusting hand. Toes curled inside her boots as the fingers curled, brushing against her g-spot. Shudders ran up and down those trembling thighs as the woman gasped sharply. Her body went rigid only to swoon against the male's body. Lips and tongue teased her neck, the woman whimpering and tilting her head to the side, offering it all to him.

Hands continued to maul her aching tits. Alexandra's arms draped over the alien male's shoulders, body rising and falling with those pumping digits. Her breathing grew heavier and more rapid, nearly panting as the beast gave his commands. Eyes widened as she saw him undo his pants. She gazed in awe at the swollen erection drooling with pent up anticipation. Hips rocked against the tip, smearing against her own drooling netherlips. "Oh god... So good..." she moaned, paying no attention to the fingers undoing the seals of her suit.

There was an audible hiss as the seal was broken. "Ohhh... N-Nooo... Uhhhnnn..." The built up scent rushed up to meet the senses of the two. Immediately, Alexandra's minds were clouded with tingly bliss. It was like a bat between the eyes as the agent felt herself fading fast. Hips rocked against the cock as he pushed it all in. "Aaauuuggghhh!" Her body arched, thrusting those mountainous globes into those greedy hands. She did not resist as her suit was peeled off her shoulders, collecting around her waist. Legs wrapped around Quad's waist as she bounced the length of his long monstrous member.

Her insides wrapped tightly around the scaled dick. The scales dug into her sensitive velvet depths, bringing forth a wealth of wondrous sensations. She pushed her breasts into his hungry lips, letting him taste her glistening orbs as every breath filled his lungs with that wondrous stench he had not smelled in a long time. Hips rose and fell, feeling the scales slide and drag along her inner walls. Every thrust was a reminder of what her body was made for while every breath was a reminder of who made these powerful senations possible.

Sun Oct 24, 2021 1:19 am

Alex had been so use to being buttoned up in that suit that her immediate response was to protest what he was doing. But they were alone here. Quad had no visitors since his orientation of the base so chances were minuscule that anyone would come by. Nor would that scent spread beyond the room.

Was it dangerous? Hardly. But he supposed her attempting to get over the vicious narcotic wanted little exposure to the substance so there was that. “It's alright ...” He remarked. Of course she did not protest drawing away some of that suit. Not that she would. His own sense of smell not as sharp as others of his kind Quad picked up the heated aroma quit well due to the volume in the air. That and the proximity of his face to those wondrous breasts that he feasted upon.

Before long she was squirming against the head of his cock. “Mmm ...” A tingle traced over his spine. Quad was unsure who had given in first finding himself pushing inside that welcoming warmth. Tight wet muscles surrounded him hugging him close.

Those thrusts felt smooth on the way in. On their exit they scrapped a little against those clenching walls. Each thrust returned as quick, if not quicker than the last. Quad grunted as their bodies slapped together. Her own folded against his as it wrapped about him.

Tiny teeth nibbled on those nipples. Not as sharp or as strong as a warriors but that was not saying much. His tongue then soothed over the spot. As he sucked he could taste her. His own heart slammed into his chest with each lungful of air. Why hadn't he done this sooner with her?

With it being his first time he shot within her in shot order. His member pulsed then discharged inside her. But he did not stop pressing through his sensitivity. That musk egging him one.

By the time he needed a brief brake he found that he was in the bedroom. Not even aware that he had carried her in there while he continued to fill her with each step they took. A set of hands worked to strip most of his clothing before pulling her off his length. He deposited her on his bed which was reinforced for his weight.

Rapidly he removed the rest of his own clothes then the remainder of the suit. Kneeling at the edge of the bed he took a brief brake. Quad was not idle, however. Sucking on her clit, fingers pressing back inside her while another hand stretched up to the mountain of a breast. Squeezing it and rolling that ample flesh beneath his palm he sought to keep her on that edge or tip her over it while he recovered.

“On your knees,” he commanded again as he felt more of that stamina return. Pulling away from her as he stood. His eyes traveling up her body before resting on her face.

Sun Oct 24, 2021 1:35 pm

The agent's large breasts mashed and rubbed against Quad's face. Every thrust caused her body to rise and fall, bouncing up and down the violently twitching shaft. Arms and thighs tightened around the Adda's scaled body, holding for dear life. Her face buried into his neck, moaning and panting into his ear.

The beast could not keep control as his cock began spasming, releasing his pent up load deep inside the human woman's sex and womb. Jolting hips continued to thrust upwards, squishing and mixing their sexual fluids together. Walls tightened, wrapping around the shuddering rod as if trying to milk it for all its hot gooey seed. "A-Ahhh... S-So hot..." Alexandra moaned. Her breasts pulsed and throbbed with her rapid heartbeat. Large disc shaped areola darkened and puffed outwards. Long thick nipples stood proudly, making it easy for Quad's lips and tongue wrap around and suck on those engorged peaks.

Quad could feel those swollen teats pulse hard and faster, every suck bringing forth more hot blood to the surface before that pent up milk released into his eager maw. Alexandra's body shuddered around his cumming shaft. The musk filled their senses, leaving the agent's mind drowning in a sea of wanton lust and need. She soon felt the soft bed against her back as they reached the Adda's bedroom. His cock slurped out cunt, leaving her netherlips twitch and drooling both seed and juices. Hands helped peel off her suit, throwing it off the bed and forgotten.

"Ooohhhnnn... Nnnggghhh... Yesss..." Hands pawed at the Adda's hard skull as his lips nibbled and sucked on that engorged love button. Every suck and lick left the bundle of nerves violently shuddering as pure electric bliss shot up and down the agent's spine. Heels kicked the bedsheets as hips bucked against his face. Her own orgasm was just moments away only to have the male pull away and command her. Alexandra moaned and quickly sat up. She crawled towards Quad on her hands and knees. A hand reached to grip and stroke his scaled shaft while the other cupped his balls, squeezing and massaging them. Her heated breaths soaked over the Adda's drooling tip before that tongue flicked out and swirled over it, gathering what seed and juices was there and swallowing it.

"Mm..." Alexandra purred in eager delight. Lips kissed and nibbled on the tip before spreading open and taking him into her warm inviting mouth. She sucked while her tongue lathered over the rough scales. Her hand pumped Quad firmly while the other kept squeezing and massaging his sac.

Sun Oct 24, 2021 8:10 pm

Quad hadn't been clear enough. Not that he had been complaining as she directed her attention to that engorged rod. With a mere flick of her tongue and a little nibble she had him flowing. His essence tasted and swallowed by her as he gasped in surprised delight.

He let the frustrated agent work a little longer. His hips shuffled forward, his length running along her tongue. One hand wrapped around her head pulling her down over him while another played with a breast. That scent was heavy in the air, her milk far more effective in stirring him up.

Quad felt harder than diamond. It ached with each throb yet he felt soothed each time her lips and tongue past over him. A third hand reached over her body only to smack her ass hard enough to sting. His hand then rubbed over her as she worked her magic on his member.

He was about to blow a casket again when he stopped her. Drawing her away from him. A delighted grin dashed over his features indicating that she had not done anything wrong. “Face away,” once she had complied he was quick in stepping up behind her.

So many hands were on her body. One continued to manipulate a breast. Another grasped her long auburn locks. The third held her hip while the last reigned smacks down upon her ass cheek in random intervals. Soon he fit the tip of that quivering rod against the warmth of her wet sex. Teasing her by rubbing against her his meat filled her every once and a while.

The smacks stopped. Only for a finger of that hand to soon return. It was moist, probably sucked on. The finger rolled around her anus even as his cock probed her. As his finger pressed inside her it rubbed against the walls of her ass. At the same time he began fucking her in earnest. His hips slapping against her ass as he gave in to the bliss that the aroma provided.

The more he played with her tit the more of a mess he made of things. That aroma superseding natural limitations. His stamina enhanced by pride. That and wanting this moment for, well since he had first seen her. Not that he had expected to be filling her.

“Cum for me Desire,” the gods knew he had already cum enough for the two of them. Still there was no reason why she shouldn't enjoy herself given her restraint thus far. As far as he had been concerned attempting to deny her alterations caused far more agony and grief then allowing herself to give in from time to time. Of course benefiting from that state certainly made him bias in that department.

Mon Oct 25, 2021 12:22 am

A thread of saliva connected those warm lips to the twitching tip of Quad's cock when he pushed her away. His smile brought wondrous tingling through Alexandra's body. The woman found herself smiling as she gazed up at the Adda male. The heavy stench in the air was soaking into their brains. Quad thought he could handle this as the scent affect the Adda differently. The musk stimulated his aggression, arousing his sense of pride and superiority. Even as a mere tech, he was taming this gorgeous creature as well as any warrior could.

There was no hesitation in commanding the agent to take another lewd position nor any resistance from the busty slut as she turned and got onto all fours. Soft whines left Alexandra's lips as a hand firmly slapped her again and again. Light red handprints formed on those soft ass cheeks, sending pins and needles prickling over the woman's sensitive skin. Pulling her long hair made her back arch, pushing her breast into his groping hand. Milk leaked out of the swollen teat, dripping onto the bedsheets. Hips tried to wiggle but Quad kept in control as he sawed his needing cock back and forth across those puffy netherlips. The scales scratched across her clit, sending further wondrous sensations echoing inside her recently claimed womb.

"A-Aaahhhnnn... Ooohhhh... Uuuhhhnnn..." The Adda's thick finger pushed into that tight ass, exploring the woman's sensitive passage while thrusting his cock back into those hungry depths. The cock and finger ground the walls between them, sending shudders of pure rapture rippling up into the woman's fluttering belly. Alexandra rocked with the powerful thrusts, feeling that molten tip pounding against her cervix. The impacts sent her teeth rattling inside her skull. Drool left moaning lips as eyes fluttered and rolled back. Every sharp inhale flooded her lungs with more and more of the potent aphrodisiac.

~Cum for me, Desire~

"Aaauuuggghhh! Ahhhnnnn!" Desire screamed as her insides clamped around the thrusting phallus. Hot juices soaked over Quad's cock, squirting out around her tightly spread netherlips. The feeling of this woman cumming around his swollen cock was everything he dreamed and more. Quad thought everything was fine. The musk filled his lungs, stimulating his instincts more and more. He claimed it would be alright since he knew of the effects. But, the Adda male did not even realize he was no longer calling Alexandra by her name anymore. He called her Desire, the name Goro gave to not an ADD agent but his plaything, his slut, his slave.

Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:08 am

Quad had more control with the scent the farther away he was from Alex. But with his face smeared up against her tit, the taste of her drugged milk coursing through him he had been affected as much as she was. Certainly not to the same degree but it would have been clear to any onlookers familiar with the drug.

When she came he had been unprepared for that sudden tightness. If he wasn't so hard she would have flattened him! Her walls had been like a constrictor snake coiled all around him. Save for the fact that she was incredibly warm and wet. This caused him to fill her up. Unable to hold back he groaned out in pleasure. His hold against her hair tightened as did his hand against the curve of her breast. Stilling deep inside her that grip slackened as he rode out this incredible high.

Desire … he had reverted to addressing her as such. Neither had seemed to notice or give it any thought.

Had she been wound that tightly or had she obeyed his command to cum? All her modifications and training at the hands of the Adda may have conditioned her. Making her into such an obedient plaything for the warriors and of course Goro. Quad still didn't see that sack of slime as some form of divinity like the majority of his people. Still there was no denying how he was able to reshape humans into his own bizarre image of what he wanted them to be.

As he drew both finger and cock out of that tightness a few spurts of cum shot onto her ass. The sheer friction of the act prolonged his own orgasm. He then turned her over assisting her in kneeling on the bed. One hand smoothing over her ass, another danced along her side.

Quad was just one being. It occurred to him that it took several warriors to run her battery completely dry. Overwhelming her even as the taste of Adda cum refreshed her she had limits.

“You want more?” It was primarily a rhetorical question. Quad could still think straight more or less. He considered the problem in sating her by himself. Certainly there were means. That and he had a few ideas none of which she may be eager for. Still that drug had emboldened him a bit. Subconsciously he provided more of it as his hand moved over a breast.

The heat he felt was so incredible. His cock hadn't lost a step either as Quad remained hard. Partially that had been the drug at work. Mainly it had been his own desires. Even as he posed that question he was rubbing her sex with the flat of his hand leaving his fingers free in manipulating her clit.

“Do you have any vacation time banked up” As far as he knew she wasn't on active duty yet. There were the tests she under went on a regular basis now. However, he was getting other ideas. “I think your colleagues have gotten it wrong. They are attempting to suppress what you now are. What you need. What you want.” He mused as he continued to play with her. All manners of ideas entering into his head.

It would not be long before he had her on her back again. Or pressed up against one of the walls as he took her ass with that thick wet cock. In time he had to bind her to the bed using the sheets. Switching off with his fingers, tongue or cock as he recovered. He refused to allow her to taste him again least she recover some of her stamina. Being a lone individual challenged him in a degree in that regard though he was more than willing to give it a try.

He refreshed himself through contact with her tits. Sucking on them and drinking more of that milk invigorated him into pressing beyond his limits. That mixed in with brakes so he could use those other appendages.

When sleep overtook them some time later Alex would wake with a mask fastened to her face. Still bound as hands traced over her body. Quad slept by her side yet those limbs continued to brush over her. As she stirred he woke from his slumber. Grinning at her before sitting up. He stretched as he regarded her. At some point he had went off to get a mask or had one on hand in preparation for her arrival. He was still affected but more in control of himself as long as he didn't add to the scent already in the air. Quad was aroused by it but remained in control more or less, well as much as he could be while waking with a bound beauty beside him.

“Do we need to keep the restraints on?” Well they were actually bed sheets that in time she may have managed to slip free of depending on how good the Adda tech was at tying knots.

Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:22 pm

The hard squeeze on her swollen breast cause milk to spurt forth, soaking into the sheets as the woman moaned wantonly. His next load filled her, mixing with her love juices as he enjoyed this wondrous experience. Alexandra's body tensed as those scales dragged along her still quaking sex. Quad pulled out, releasing a few streams of his hot jizz onto the woman's sexy ass.

"Hahh... Ahhh..." Alexandra gasped and groaned as she layed on her back. Glistening breasts rose and quivered with every shuddering breath. Quad was still rock hard though even he had doubts he could fully deplete this woman, not the Adda under Goro's rule particularly cared if Desire was conscious or not. The agent's thighs remained spread, giving the Adda easy access to her drooling netherlips. Hips rocked against his palm as every strok of his rough fingers sent sparks jolting through that hyper-sensitive love button.

Agents did not really have much time for vacation. At best, they could be sent on a simpler mission that was hopefully away from hostile forces. For now, Alexandra was not due for any mission as she continued to recover from her previous abduction by Goro. Quad was not the first to claim that her purpose was sexual in nature now. Even the holy saint of the Opsoden, Ezia, stated something similar.

At the very least, Quad knew tests and check-ups would continue on Alexandra's condition. Until she was given a clean bill of health both mentally and physically would she be considered for another dangerous mission as an agent. What work she could do in the mean time would most likely be science or tech related.

The answers and details did not matter as the Adda male resumed his conquest of his lovely prize. He fondled and explored every inch of that voluptuous form. The arousing stench flooded Desire's senses and made her primed to accept any and all sexual advanced by this alien man.

Eventually, Alexandra would come to, having passed out during the sexual onslaught. A mask was strapped to her face, allowing her to keep a somewhat clear head though her body still tingled from head to toe. The agent was still naked, caked with sweat, milk, and sexual fluids. Her limbs were bound with bedsheets, leaving her spread eagle on Quad's bed. Eyes fluttered as the agent's head rolled from side to side. "Uhhnnn..." she moaned softly, "What? Ngh... I... I guess I lost control again."

It was difficult to process all that happened. Quad had broke her seal and allowed the scent to fill the room. After that, it was a downward spiral into sex and debauchery. "S-Sorry... I..." His hands roamed over her sensitive body, sending pleasing shivers throughout. Eyes drifted down the Adda's body and to his still exposed cock. She took in every inch of that glorious sight.

"You... Umm... We... Ohhh..." she moaned as his hands slid over a sensitive place, "T-Time... What time? Oh god..." Alexandra was split in different directions on what to think. A part of her was gnawing away at her, wanting more of this. What coherent thought she had though was concerned about the time as she would no doubt be needed for work and appointments.

Wed Oct 27, 2021 3:23 am

“Sorry? There is no need to be sorry about something beyond your control.” Quad judged her reactions. There were a lot of them. Confusion, concern then worry as everything came back into focus. As it were she wasn't going anywhere in a hurry, not as she was.

Not unless … Quad stopped that thought right there. Images of Adda warriors leading her around naked. That probably wouldn't go over too well if he tried it. Still his hands continued to trace over her, that glance down to his stiff member all the permission he needed.

“It's still early. Breakfast time I suppose.” Quad didn't wish to brake away to check the precise time.

“In any case I'm sure they can do without you for a bit.” He had removed her glasses at some point during the night. Alex could see them on his night stand. As Quad got up he moved to her side untying one arm then the next. As hard as it was not to just take her again he managed to fight that temptation for now at least.

Helping her up he lead Alex into the small bathroom. He did not leave joining her in it. The shower small enough where they were in contact with each other. Barely any space separated them. Standing behind her he ran the water. Hands holding her hips, his engorged member pressed to her back. Occasionally it rubbed against her even as a pair of hands swam over her breasts.

Not long afterwards he began to clean her of the mess from last night. For an Adda he had an array of soaps and lotions each containing a different scent. Finding one that smelled like ripe strawberries he began lathing her up while enjoying the feel of her body. He had to devote a pair of hands to washing her hair.

“You know ...” he leaned in close. His voice hardly a whisper against her ear. “You should take some time off. Steal a ship if you have to. Just for a while. The tests are doing you little good. After last night I realized that you need to let off a bit of tension once in a while. Attempting to suppress your needs is only making it worse when you eventually cave.

“That suit is only good if you have a steady supply of serum. I theorize that you'll need more and more of that drug to get the same effect.”
All the while the occasional grope of her tits or ass followed.

“Deny that this feels good.” Even as he voiced that question the tip of his heat lined up with her. Not yet piercing her yet clearly displaying his perpetual hunger. “If you won't tell me to stop I'll continue right where we left off last night.”

He gave her just enough time to pull away or deny him. If she didn't act soon he'd press back into paradise for a short trip. While in the shower it was easy to keep clean and Quad figured that they would need to wait the bulk of the day at least and that was if she did choose to comeback. Quad had yet to realize the hold that the Adda had established over her.

Thu Oct 28, 2021 12:04 am

Parading an ADD agent naked in their own base would certainly draw attention and ire from the others. Would Alexandra protest or would Desire meekly follow the Adda's will?

Quad worked on the makeshift bonds. Like before, he took advantage of every opportunity. He reached over the sexy human woman to undo the bonds on the other side, rubbing his still engorged member over the woman's face and upper thigh when freeing the ankles. He could feel those panted, heated breaths against his cock. Did he also feel those lips and tongue stealing a taste or was that only his growing imagination. Regardless, Alexandra's flushed cheeks and cloudy look in her eyes told him everything.

Alexandra was helped to her feet and guided to the simple shower in the other room. It was small, especially for an Adda. There was no escaping their naked bodies rubbing against one another. The hot water soaked and cascade over the agent's sexy form. It was not long before various soaps and shampoos filled the air with their pleasant aromas. Questions why the muscular Adda had such scented shower items were left unasked as hands began massaging and rubbing those swollen globes. "Mh... Oohhh..." Those rough palms ground against the tender tit-flesh, sending ripples of sensations spreading throughout the aching mounds.

The pleasant aromas remained though seemed to register less and less to the agent's senses. The potent musk soon overpowered it all, flooding the woman with wondrous stimulation and pleasure while feeding thoughts and visions of conquest to the male alien. Alexandra pressed more against Quad, rubbing her back against that erect cock, rubbing it between their bodies before he slid it between her thighs.

There was no way to deny that this all felt so very good. Perhaps it did make it worse, resisting these endless needs and desires. But, Alexandra knew first hand what happened if she succumbed. Despite knowing what would happen, she always succumbed eventually. There was no fighting the addiction and the potent aphrodisiac. To give in was to let Goro win. But even that thought felt less and less bad each time she was dragged before that evil ooze's presence.

A hand cupped a breast, squeezing while Alexandra's other slid down her fluttering belly. She felt the tip pressed against her entrance, rubbing her other clit in the process. She let her hand feel every scaled inch of Quad penetrate her. Her body arched, taking deeper and deeper breaths of the potent musk. The smaller room made it easy for her body to saturate the chamber in the alluring scent.

Alexandra's moans echoed out into the other room. Hips bucked and ground against the thrusting member, driving it deeper and deeper into her welcoming depths. She did not know how long they fucked in the shower. The shower eventually shut off and the door opened, allowing steam, musk, and sex to pour out. Quad had the pleasure watching the human woman sway weakly out of shower and into bedroom. Cum drooled out of her contracting sex. Knees wobbled and gave soon after a step or two. The woman fell to her knees, arms limp at her sides. She stared up at the ceiling, taking deep gasping breaths.

It would be a shame for her to go back to work. It was doubtful the agent would steal a ship nor have much time off. But, it was not as if there would not be more opportunities to claim this woman.

Fri Oct 29, 2021 3:36 am

Delicious. Quad had that edge taken off though his head still buzzed a bit. In that confined space with that scent able to permeate the air easier here was no escape. Other scents from the soaps and shampoos as well as the running water made it a bit more bearable.

Getting a good view of Alex as she stumbled out of the shower Quad soon followed on her heels. Cum leaked out of her dribbling on the floor in places. It could have been worse. There could have been a greater mess.

His head filled with all sorts of thoughts. Then he grinned, a hand running down her chest. “Stay here.” It wasn't so much of a question but didn't have the force of a command either. He dressed leaving her on the bed. Then he took care of things.

Reporting that she was “ill” he didn't really have to get into reasons why Alex didn't need to go to the med bay. Though he did catch a few funny looks. He supposed other agents put yesterday's session and this sudden illness together. He really didn't care what they thought. He supposed they seemed more accepting with him going about his duties as normal rather than vanishing for the day. He couldn't get a good rad on humans but Quad figured that they had to have expected that something went on the other night.

Quad returned a short time later. He couldn't stay for long but he made the most out of his time. Binding her again, this time more securely he groped her just a bit. Long enough to get the juices flowing to make insertion of that device easier. It was metallic and small, egg shaped. What it was she could not say nor where he got it. It didn't seem to do anything until Quad ran a test.

Using his own com he sent a signal to the device which vibrated in return until he ceased the call. “Excellent. I got that right. Remind me later to fix the comlink I had to cannibalize. Sit tight.”

Unfortunately he had to leave her. Not that he couldn't still play with her. At random intervals throughout the day the device would come to life. Buzzing and vibrating within her. Sometimes it was a short pulse. Other times it seemed to go on forever as if he connected with the device then forgot what he was doing.

It felt like a long shift. It was a bit longer since afterward Quad had been looking into things. Just what he'd find when he got back was another matter. She may have managed to free herself after all. Quad wasn't that great at tying notes after all.

Tue Nov 02, 2021 11:06 pm

Quad admired the sight of the busty agent falling to her knees. He could imagine what the others agents would look like, succumbing and falling before him and the cocks of other Adda males. Alexandra moaned as she led back to bed. The exhausted woman continued to breathe in her own demise, putting her in a cycle of fatigue and arousal.

The Adda drew a number of looks as it did seem strange to be the one reporting on Alexandra's health. He spent his time at work also gathering some items to help assist him on his next endeavor. Something that worked long range would allow him to keep his prize on a leash even if it was not physically visible to anyone else. For now, Quad seemed to keep it simple using a vibrator and a wireless comlink to interact with it.

"Uhhnn..." Alexandra woke to find Quad had returned. Bedsheets were used to bind her wrist and ankles. "Q-Quad?! Wh-What are you doin-aaahhhnnn!" The cool metal vibrator slid into her still moist depths. The Adda wasted no time testing out the wireless link. The buzzing pulses rippled up and down the agent's tender velvet walls. Toes curled as limbs strained against the bonds. The agent gasped and writhed in bed. She never knew of this side of Quad. She tried to call out to him only for the vibrations to increase, making only loud moans leave her throat as the Adda left to continue his work shift.

The agent was given time to rest from time to time before being teased by the device inside her sex. She lost all track of time when the vibrator seemed to go endlessly. Hips bucked against the cruel device. The irresistible scent filled the room and every breath drew the helpless agent further into sexual oblivion. Wrists would eventually tug free of their bonds only for her hands to roam over those aching breasts, squeezing and fondling them before one hand slid down between her thighs. She rubbed her clitoris, sending sparks flying inside her quaking depths.

When Quad returned, he could hear the muffled sounds of Alexandra beyond the door. He opened the door and was welcomed by the wondrous stench that had accumulated the entire day. Hot juices were squirting out from the agent's twitching body. Mouth hung open in awe, drool escaping among the numerous whimpers and squeals she produced.

Glassy eyes gazed upon the Adda male. Desire licked her lips in anticipation. "Mm... You left me for so long, Master..." Her slave training and needs had bubbled to the surface after prolonged exposure to stimulation and the intoxicating scent.

Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:03 am

(sorry missed the notification)

Outstanding. Quad would not have believed it earlier. After taking in a deep breath of that scented air his eyes scanned the room before coming to rest on Alex. His contraption was nowhere to be found. The obvious answer was that it was still lodged inside her even after she managed to free herself she kept the device in place. Of course she had not held back in pleasuring herself by other means. Nor had he given her such a command.

He supposed since he placed that toy inside her soaked passage that she assumed that he meant for her to keep that within her. An unspoken command that was implied. It was the use of that word Master that both chilled and thrilled him at once. Knowing that this was a set back yet one that he liked.

Quite stiff as he gazed upon the naked woman that aroma was so arousing. “I must apologize for that. But I'm here now.” He presented her with his manhood knowing that she would take that in hand. That and it would help restore some of her stamina.

As she worked he couldn't help but allow his hands to roam over her. One played with a breast, another rubbed her ass while a third pinched and played with her clit. The last worked slowly in removing his lab coat. He was careful in draping it over the edge of the bed given what he was carrying. Then he worked on his shirt which he wasn't as careful with. Once that was out of the way he held the back of her head as his hips surged forward into that awaiting mouth. A few swift thrusts and he unloaded into her. Holding her over his shaft until that last drop of seed flowed out of him.

While waiting to recover he went to work eating her out. One hand playing with her clit while a pair reached up to play with those mounds. He feasted until he had recovered though Quad had not lost that hardness at all. Again he made her drink this time while titty fucking her.

Alex was given a short reprieve after tasting his load once more. This time however he targeted those breasts. Drinking each in turn as he laid over her. Hands caressed and fondled her all the while.

“You wouldn't believe our luck. There's been another attack by Goro. They want me to help with the investigation. I was thinking ...” Quad trailed off. He too was having a hard time keeping his head clear. Especially while laying over her. His scaled throbbing meat pressing up against that hungry sex.

Then he pulled away remembering the makeshift vibrator fingers entered her to fish the device out for the time being. Once that was accomplished he returned hovering over her once more. She was well trained not trying to lift her hips despite the aroma.

Where was he? Oh yes … “If you were to stow away ...” the rest went unsaid as the head of his penis dipped into her. He groaned at the tightness. Barely inside her he had to pause for a moment to collect himself. Then another push as more of himself made it's home within her.

“I am under no obligation to return so I could depart for a bit. You could join me or not. But you wouldn't want to disappoint Master would you?” Quad checked to see how coherent she was and just how much she had reverted. Could she even pull it off and if so would that scent be an issue? He supposed she would have her suit but then would she still be in such a state? The only way to tell was to play it by ear.

Fri Nov 05, 2021 10:46 pm
Reply to topic   [ 141 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next