View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:45 pm

Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Special Missions Require Special Gear (For Alexandra) 

Post Special Missions Require Special Gear (For Alexandra)
LT2. Amanda Connor walked briskly through the kiosk Of Antraes Base, the currently the only safest place in A.D.D space, Largely because most of the base was underground, and out of site from potential threats, security was high, and it was a general hub For Agents, not mention a Marine contingent was present, even black op task forces seemed to drift about here and there. They were almost all women, do to the nature of the situation on earth, and the situation in space, there were simply more women than men. Largely do to the fact earth governments decided to hide the truth to the people of earth.

For better or for worse. She noted she wasn't the only one in uniform, though hers was dress whites and the others were wearing their highly revealing form fitting body suits. Off duty marines were wearing their under armor. All of it left little to nothing to imagination. Not that hers was much better, It was just as form fitting, and the length of skirt was only an inch or two short of mid-thigh, and it mad her rare look far more shapely than its usual form, And the nude stockings she wore gave her legs a slender and glistening look. Her blouse was very tight yet empathized her DD breast, the material was such that it made her breast bounce slightly but not to much. She wore matching heels, her overall look made it look as if she would be uncomfortable, but she wasn't the material of her outfit made sure it was comfortable. The whites were trimmed with gold, though her's was gold and red, detailing her former stint in the Marines was the red braid. Her rank was proudly emblazoned on her shoulders.

The young woman's outfit was in fact pristine and near perfect, the only oddity was the beret she wore, and the pistol at her hip. Beret itself was a Marine one, and covered her right eye slightly, making her hazel eyes to any who noticed more intimidating than usual.

It was unusual for an Agent to be dressed so Fancy, Normally said agent was in their Field suit. This was for three reasons, Firstly she had come from a meeting detailing her newest mission. It was a mission that had been tried and failed many times. Well depends on ones definition of failure, in this case Her mission was to infiltrate Vespiras Slaver ring, a mission that many tried failed and many never returned, those who did spent months getting deprogrammed. It was her turn apparently, though hers was less about getting close to the snake woman and just general get in get out information gathering.

The Gorgian had come into a large sum of gold, and the A.D.D wanted to know what she was spending it on other than the usual sex slave. The details were sketchy, as there was believe that some agents may still be under her mind control, and thus to avoid an early compromise of the mission. The second reason was to gather equipment that would help in her defenses in avoiding capture, and a fate that only death would be the preferable option to.

As a result she continued her brisk walk, not wanting to daddle on this assignment.” The faster I can get to it, the faster I can get out.” She mumbled to herself as she soon found the place she was enter and great the engineer who would hopefully aid her in her daring mission.

Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:50 am

Post Re: Special Missions Require Special Gear (For Alexandra)
Vespira had earned her place in the ADD's most wanted. Her wealth and influence throughout the galaxy was forever a thorn in the Directorate's efforts to combat intergalactic slavery. No matter how close they got to the serpentwoman, she always seemed to slip free and take many of their best agents with her only to find them later serving in one of her many brothels or clubs.

There was no denying the dangers of the mission. If found out, Agent Connor would not have a means to escape. Even if she avoids detection, being part of such a seedy criminal organization as a human woman would have numerous other dangers involved.

Amanda headed straight for one of the tech labs, perhaps hoping for any additional gear or tech that would aid her in her mission. The door hissed open and shut behind her. There were numerous tables and computer stations throughout the small lab. Various metallic and electronic looking objects or components were sitting on some of the tables.

There was only one agent working in this lab. Her long labcoat was draped over a chair, leaving her voluptuous form fully exposed. She was a tall adult woman wearing what looked like a skintight suit of red and black colors. Compared to what other agents wore, skintight sounded too loose. It was as if the suit was painted onto every curve of her hourglass figure. There were faint glows of energy that seemed to thread through the suit as the woman moved. A long mane of red hair rested behind her shoulders. Every motion brought attention to those mountainous breasts that swayed with little resistance from the tight fitting attire.

"Oh?" Alexandra Losev pushed up her glasses as she looked over at her visitor, "I was not expecting anyone. Not many come here. I am Science Agent Alexandra Losev. Is there something I can help you with?" Her accent gave away her Russian heritage. Hips swayed gently as the woman strode closer to the other woman. Breasts continued to sway with those alluring motions before a hand extended in greeting.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Thu Dec 16, 2021 5:48 am

Amanda glanced about the various technologies. She was first and fore most a medic and chemist. A tech head she was not, as such she sometimes found herself baffled by this equipment that equipment. She was also a marine and simple was the name of the game, IF a monkey can use it then its perfect for a marine. Now days she was an Agent, perhaps she should expand her horizons. Her thoughts paused only to note the single agent in the room. The young Officers eyes traced over the Russian woman before her, her suit was, beyond tight, it looked to be a literal second skin. Or was painted on.

Amanda noted the size of her breast ,a d softness of her hip sway ashe approached the dazzled Agent, there were no lack of busty women, but this was certainly in a class on its own, she only heard of Sizes larger than E's and Fs but never encountered them till now.The thick Russian accent was what brought the Martian womans attention back from her slowly stirring thoughts of lust. “Aye, Greetings, I'm Second Lieutenant Amanda Connor.” She stated promptly with her Irish accent in full bloom. She was a bit fluster by the woman before her.

She took the redheads hand and gave it a solid and firm grip. “ Sorry for the Intrusion, but I'm in a bit of hurry. I need to gather some devices on an upcoming mission. S-class gadgets.” The woman stated the last part low as to not be overheard.

C-class gadgets were top of the line, almost prototypes really, they weren't handed out so casually and typically when an agent asked for them it was serious business.” Particularly ones for infiltration and hypnosis resistance.” She stated that even lower. There was no one there but that didn't stop the Amanda from feeling paranoid.

Vespira had eyes and ears in places that even the best spies found difficult to penetrate.

Fri Dec 17, 2021 3:07 am

"A pleasure, Lieutenant Connor." If Alexandra noticed the flustered state of the agent, she did not draw attention to it. She listened to the requests by this woman and lightly pushed up her glasses as she shook her head. The caution was always warranted but unfortunately was fruitless in this case. "There is no need to lower your voice, ma'am. This room is sealed and if I was compromised, the volume of your voice would not help you."

"S-class tech requires specific authorization. I also require further details on what exactly you are trying to do. There are a variety of different methods of infiltration along with countless techniques and technologies that can induce a hypnotic trance." The Russian ADD agent said as she walked to a computer console. She did not bother sitting down. Instead, she leaned forward and typed away. Her ass was thrust outwards while her large heavy breasts hung over the keypads.

Infiltration could involve trying to blend in as a member of a group or as a slave. Other methods are the more traditional spies that try to hide out of sight and observe without being caught. Hypnosis varied wildly from psychic abilities to visual and/or audio patterns. Unfortunately, there was not much top tier tech that could deal with hypnosis much less all forms of it. If it were so easy, many wanted criminals and foes would have been dealt with by now. Even if there was such tech, they usually were not sent on missions involving one agent for fear of capture and losing the precious technology to the enemy. Alexandra hoped the request was not asking too much despite it being S-class else this Lieutenant may find herself leaving with far less than she hoped. That was just an unfortunate reality for the ADD, the agents had to work with what they were given which often was not enough.

Fri Dec 17, 2021 6:14 am

"There is no need to lower your voice, ma'am. This room is sealed and if I was compromised, the volume of your voice would not help you." Amanda gave a slight nod, trying to maintain simple eye contact, and not be distracted by other assets. Given the number of undercover ops she had done, being cautious and borderline paranoia was developing in the Irish agent. So whispering was a bit silly, but instincts were instincts. On one of her last mission she learned how one would set a bug in a sealed room without someone noticing.

Amanda followed the agent over the computer, though she had the pleasures of remaining behind the agent. Perhaps wearing the lab coat would have been wise, as the Officer could see the woman amble rear and womanhood through the tight fabric. Amanda blushed from the view, Clearing her throat a little and glancing away she gave the authorization code she had been given. “ I'm looking for gadgets that can disturb or block a wave of lights, and something that can resist you standard motion hypnosis techniques.” She stated, calmly.

As for infiltration Amanda liked her options, she planned on doing things in 3 phases, first was building up contacts, getting her feet wet, an Alias she already had from an undercover sting she did sometime ago as an upstart slave trader, That identity was still intact, and her extraction was believable, and she gained some credit; having resisted arrest and tried helping her dealers escape only for Amanda to escape alone. The idea was to establish contact that way and build a bit of rapore at the club, she would use that to probe for security weaknesses or find some other way to get close, but first phase was her staying out of sight as needed, meaning cat and mouse hide and seek games.

The second phase was getting into the systems, that was the not so easy feat, that wasn't to say the first was any easier;However getting into Vesperias Den without tipping alarm bells was no easy feat, worse part was, she was no hacker, so she would need smart computer for ease of hacking. The third was extraction, Amanda already had several plans for that, and she would keep that to herself. The best extractions were the ones where you could simply just walkout with no one noticing you.

The agent chuckled to herself, thinking how she was just supposed to be a mere medic, now she was a spy.

“The mission I'm dealing, or rather the target has a habit of, hypnotizing her targets with movement and lights. Rhythmic movement, and a light combo disrupting that would make things, easier for contact should it occur. “ While Amanda didn't state any names a bare minimum was all that was needed to indicate who she was dealing with. Few fit the description of that style of hypnosis.

“ I will also need a data retriever, I'm no hacker, in fact I'm typically just a medic.” She stated as her eyes drifted back to the Russians woman's shapely rare and large mounds. To which her hands were lost under as she was typing. “I can understand if my selection is limited, but I do need some base level protections.”

Fri Dec 17, 2021 10:24 pm

If the description did not give the target away, the information that came up when Alexandra inputted the authorization code. Alexandra knew Vespira and her numerous clubs and establishments throughout the galaxy. She remembered the music and sex that those places offered. The agent remembered seeing the evil serpent, that voluptuous yet powerful form. She saw those scales glimmer brighter than even the jewelry that adorned those large breasts and swaying hips. Their eyes met and with a seductive smirk, beckoned her closer. The agent approached until she was gazing into those eyes. The sound of that hiss soothed her while stimulating the pleasure centers of her brain. It felt so good to just listen and obey... Listen and obey... Listen and obey...

Alexandra's nipples ached, poking visibly through her skintight suit. She felt so good right now as she sat up and stretched. "I see... I wish I could offer you something to help against her," the agent stated, "The most that I could provide is a helmet with tinted mask. That may block out some of the sensory information your brain is taking in. Beyond that, there are some experimental items that will try and read your vitals and brainwaves in hopes of detecting a trance-like state. But, such items are unreliable as every person is built just a bit differently. False positives can result in receiving sudden jolts when they were not necessary."

"I may have something that can help test out this tech prior to checking them out. Testing them during your important mission would be dangerous and was the only way for a time. But, I have some media on hand that should work as a means to test your and the tech's ability to resist and prevent hypnosis. I can set something up if you like. It is just you and me here, I can break you out of your trance should you happen to fall for the media's tricks."

Alexandra turned to face the other woman. "Excuse me," she stated as she moved to go past the female agent. Amanda would catch a sweet aroma from the sexy agent. Was it perfume? It smelled alluring. The Russian woman had quietly loosened the seal on her suit, allowing her potent aphrodisiac aroma to waft out from her body. It was not a thick nor focused dose but smelling it would stimulate and awaken those sensual needs. The busty agent continued walking by to start opening various sealed containers and pulling out various tools and items that would hopefully aid the agent in her upcoming mission.

It seemed no matter the item, it always involved reaching or bending over to look for and pick up. What was second nature to the formerly trained slave was now seemingly on purpose. Alexandra ensured Amanda had a good view of her blessed assets as she gathered each item. She passed the agent anytime she could, allowing her to get another whiff of that arousing scent. "When are you expected to depart for your mission, Lieutenant?"

Sat Dec 18, 2021 12:52 am

Amanda wasn't entirely surprised by the lack of equipment. It was the Directorates fate given the lack of official resources, this meant things had to be done in house, however, the rudimentary of what was offered as protection against the Gorgorian, sounded more like a standard combat helmet than a something that was proper protection. The other options were what she expected, though sent shivers up her spine, She knew what electric shock felt like. The bug Like Creatures she had faced used electric shock for compliance, and to systematically rewrite nerves particularly the sexual nerves.

She never found out just how rewired her was. Though she did at times miss the shocks.' No, focus Amanda, ye got a mission to do.” She thought to herself, adjusting her her skirt by tugging it down a little. “ I rather not go into the field with untested tech, and have it collaborated to my bio-metrics would be a good idea.” She stated as the taller woman moved past her, almost shoving her large breast into her face.

“Oh” She stated surprised by the sudden approach as she stepped aside, a sweet aroma filled her nostrils. Suddenly her nipples became tender and hardened slightly, and her loins heated up a bit. Then the Russian Agent began digging about here and there, each time she was bending over or reaching. Each time her curves and breast looked more and more appealing. Normally Amanda would have seen this deliberate action as suspicious but the Agents mind was slowly being more and more aroused. At one point she was biting her lower lips as her nipples continued to harden, and she could feel her panties getting more and more wet. Every time Alexandra walked by the effect heightened, more and more.

She could she herself sucking on those luscious mounds, she could taste the other woman sweet nectar on her lips. Amanda wasn't a lesbian but she certainly found comfort in the bosom of other women. While the Agents back was turned she found herself groping her breast rubbing them while and another hand snaked across her body drifting to her legs. 'why am I so hot right now' The agent thought to herself trying to regain her collective sense again.

"When are you expected to depart for your mission, Lieutenant?" The Red head asked startling Amanda out of her sex filled thoughts. She blushed ashamed at her unbecoming as both an Agent and Officer.

“Oh, uh, soon actually, I don't intend to make a vacation of it, the sooner I'm in and out, the better.” The agent voice sounded husky and aroused, and sweeter. THE way she stated in and out seemed to have a subtle implication that made the agent even more aroused. In and out, the image of tongue moving in and out of her wet sex sounded good so good the agent licked her lips in earnest.

Then she pinched her self to snap herself out of it. She was a Professional, and a disciplined Marine. She needed to act like it, though her body was more interested in the yearning growing with in her. A few Deep breathes, and the woman voice regained some composer.” I'm not at liberty to say the exact date, after all this is on a need to know basis.”

“So about this media?” She stated trying to change the subject and well distract herself. The aphrodisiac was clearly working, though Amanda had a clear strong and present will, though easily distracted, She also had Marine training and discipline that would be a problem to deal with, even for Vespira, though Vesperia was able to break agents deemed unbreakable. The tech was to give an boost to Amanda; an extra defensive layer.

Sat Dec 18, 2021 1:34 am

Amanda was not the only one who was aroused. Hidden commands had aroused pleasurable memories within the science agent. Alexandra's suit had recently been altered with stimulators that would hum, vibrate, and lightly jolt erogenous zones of her body. She had activated a number of them while moving throughout the room. She could feel her breasts tingling, aching for further attention. The more her own arousal grew, the more of the sweet aroma she would produce. Soon, distance would become irrelevant. As the redhead mentioned before, the lab was sealed which limited the means for the drug-like aroma to disperse. This coming from Alexandra's body, she was left inhaling the drug herself, stimulating and arousing herself ever further in a vicious cycle.

"Hm..." The redhead strode back towards Amanda. There was a large table between them as she let her palms rest on the smooth surface. She rested over the table, her arms supporting her. Those breasts Amanda had been stealing looks of swayed in view. Arms were pressed around the mountainous melons, pushing them into further prominence as the agent took another aroma-filled breath. Were they even bigger than before? The agent's arousal brought more hot blood to the luscious globes, causing them to strain slightly against the skintight nanowear.

"What about it? I'll need to... Hey, are you alright?" Alexandra asked, "You seem a bit distracted. You are flushed as well, is the room too hot? You can take off your coat if that is more comfortable." The table hid the fact her thighs were rubbing together. The suit was stimulating her clit, making her insides quiver and quake as she took slow breaths to avoid drawing attention to her own growing need. The busty agent knew how to seduce both men and women, she had been trained to pleasure all patrons no matter their gender of species. There was no doubting the mental fortitude of a highly trained soldier from Earth. But Vespira had tamed even special talents of the ADD not to mentioned numerous alien women of various species. Alexandra's blessed form had been further altered to entice the most pleasurable experiences in whoever she is serving. Even the Ospoden with their holy order had members of the clergy and even knights succumb to this aphrodisiac.

The Russian woman let her own eyes drift, taking in the lovely agent before her. Just like all agents, the ADD never lacked in beauty and allure. Alexandra bet she could teach this woman many things about what to expect in Vespira's den. How long would she need to make this officer moan her name?

Sat Dec 18, 2021 2:21 am

Was she okay, simple answer was no, She wanted to taste the Russians woman nether region, no needed to taste her. Her womanhood was aching needing to be touched and relived. The sweet aroma was swirling around her head, she was starting to get a hazy feeling. Normally her own sense would start to questioning what was happening. However that would not do, she needed the equipment and gear. 'take off my coat?” The woman stated a bit embarrassed.

She thought a moment, she was hot and was somewhat sweaty, taking it off the jacket would provide some relief.” I'm fine, I just... Umm. Well the media I would like to calibrate the equipment it wouldn't do if I have to use it and it doesn't work as intended.” She stated as she began unbuttoning the jacket. Once off She was wearing a black skin tight leotard that acted as an undershirt and underwear. Like all things it was skin tight so tight it revealed her belly button. Her nipples were poking through heavily and each breast looked swollen. Not as swollen and busting as Alexsandra, which Amanda was noticing had increased in sized.

Those glorious mounds looked as if they would bust through the nanowear, realizing she may be starring she decided to move about herself. Looking at the gear, and such came closer to the Russian woman. Her walk was more sultry and her breast bounced as she came closer. The other agent was so alluring it was hurting, How long could she maintain her discipline. How long before she was moaning with pleasure.

Sat Dec 18, 2021 2:55 am

"You can hang it on the chair behind you," Alexandra added. She adjusted her glasses as she looked at the lovely form swaying before her. Athletic though not overly muscular. Breasts that size would be a joy in the grasp of numerous alien appendages. She wondered if Amanda's were as sensitive as her own. The busty agent was not sure where these thoughts and desires were coming from. She already had a lover but it seemed the number of partners she had was ever growing. After being taken, raped, and trained to be a sex slave; being open and willing to any sexual opportunity was an unfortunate scar she carried with her. It did not help that suggestions were planted in her subconscious goading her into make passes at this sexy officer. It just felt so good and so right.

"Well it is not exactly official," the agent continued, "Detailed information on Vespira and her methods is still mostly unknown. But reports say her body provides visual stimuli to induce a hypnotic trance. She sometimes performs on stage in her establishments. If her body does induce a trance, I have some recordings of her show that I received from a friend. If it is possible to reproduce the symptoms, we can possibly calibrate something based off that."

"Do you mind if I loosen my suit a little, ma'am?" Alexandra asked, "This room does get hot." It did not matter to the science agent as her suit regulated her temperature. But, it gave her an excuse to undo her seals further. A split formed down from her neck and down to her lower stomach. The split widened as her breasts filled outwards, no longer compressed and confined in that tight fitting suit. The edges of her large disc shaped areolae peeked just beyond the edge of the nano material. The aroma was even stronger now, the scent no longer hindered by the once sealed suit. "Ahhh..." A hand roamed over the soft exposed skin, "That feels so much better."

"I asked about when you were leaving because we would need time to meet and watch the footage. If you are leaving immediately, I am afraid I will not be able to help you beyond throwing you a few items."

Sat Dec 18, 2021 4:39 am

The shorter agents head was getting dizzy with lust and confused with her need to full-fill her duty. Which was starting to blurr with the need to have sex, it was somewhat irritating yet vexing proposition. The former Marine sighed a breathe of relive as some cool air hit her body. Followed by inhaling more of that sweet aroma, warming her sexes ever further, she could feel her own wetness now. The memories of being taking also started swirling in her mind, it was absurd how one become willing to sexual opportunities after being raped multiple times, yet she remember those forced orgasm well.

“ I see' The agent stated somewhat curious, trying to focus on the hands and not the Russians woman's enlarged breast. Amanda's own breast were not small by any means, They were DDD, and on the largest side of them, iN Some cultures they'd be Fs; but they might as well be C cup in comparison to Alexandra H's. She placed the jacket on the chair then took a seat in it crossing her legs sexily as she did so.

It was strange how she acquired sad videos through a “friend?” meaning she had some sort of contact within the Vesprias mist, or someone who frequent her clubs. This was not something within the Records, at least the ones she could read that wasn't redacted. Amandas head was foggy but not so much that such statements went unnoticed, however, before she could ask further questions the Redheaded woman opened up her suit.

Releasing more of that pleasant scent into the air, it filled Amandas nostrils. She watched as THE Russian woman's breast pushed outwards from its constraints , she could she those lovely disc shaped areolas peeking. Their pink color sticking out to Amandas eyes. Her tongue peeked to her lips in thirst. She could feel her sex pulsating in need and want, if she was not yet wet, she was now certainly drenched. 'Not Immediately but soon enough.” The Agent stated trying not look at the huge mountains, she only succeeded in looking down towards the woman's stomach. She was barely able to focus properly, and the thoughts of how Alexandra came into possession of this material on Vesperia was lost for the time being.

Tue Dec 21, 2021 6:10 pm

"So soon? Such an important mission and they provide you no time to prepare?" The agent leaned a bit closer. She rested her chin on her palm while her elbow held her up on the table. Her other hand slid over her now exposed cleavage. "How does the Directorate expect you to have any chance if they give you no time to think? But, I do not call the shots. I will just have to do what I can here and now."

A few devices were pushed towards the distracted agent. "These should help with electronic locks and have already keyed. It will take time for it decrypt anything outside its data. This chemical can be used to melt through most materials. The burning may make sounds or produce smoke or other scents. Not to mention you will leave a trail of melted bars, locks, or anything else you try to break through. So I advise holding off until it is absolutely necessary. Finally, this can draw as much data as it can store from an electronic terminal or device, provided you can find a port that fits the connector. There are various converters to help but aliens all have their own technology."

"If you require a stealth suit, I will need to get your measurements. Regardless, I will need to measure your head for the helmet." The female seductress finally walked around the table to approach Amanda. "I am going to place my hands on you to get a general idea of what size to look for. Just relax and take a deep breath." Hands would rest over the woman's cheeks and temples first. Both palms would release a concentrated dose that her suit had accumulated throughout the day. The unseen mist would spray over the woman's face as she breathed in. The hands would press gently before moving to feel the back of Amanda's skull while the other hand rested over the agent's face.

"Breathe in..." she ordered, releasing another dose directly into the woman's unsuspecting face. "Good... I will be right back." Alexandra smirked and strode away to go through the helmets that were available. She left Amanda stewing in her own sexual juices while her aroma continued to torment her mind and body.

Wed Dec 22, 2021 12:45 am

The lack of time to prepare served a purpose which was to avoid an information leak, though some way or another information always leaked, It was more about the race against time, that didn't mean she didn't have time, just not a lot of it. “Its.” She stated shifting a little as she responded to the other woman.”Its a time sensitive mission, so I'm forced to make quick decision on what we already know.”

Her eyes traced Alexandra exposed cleavage, it took her a moment to realize she was starring at those voluptuous mounds, and had to drag her attention away from them, for a brief moment to regain her composer. Just in time to inspect the gadgets she was given. Useful though a few items where clearly a brute force tool, a tool as a last resort, and her foggy mind , manage to meek out a personal mental note, that it could be used as a possible weapon if needed. The Other two were definitely necessary in order for her to fulfill her mission. Much more subtle tools, hopefully she would only need those two, but it was never really that simple.

"If you require a stealth suit, I will need to get your measurements. Regardless, I will need to measure your head for the helmet." The Russian woman stated casually approaching the smaller seated woman. Who no doubt at this point could see hardened nipples on the thin fabric leotard Amanda was wearing. Those nubs looked as if they could cut diamonds despite being secured under the fabric. Before Amanda realized what was happening she was receiving heavy doses of the pharamone, so much so that Amanda almost lost herself with love, practically orgasm from being touched. 'Hah.” She she released an exhilarated half moan half gasp.

As the other agent left Amanda was left squirming trying to wrestle with what little sanity she had left, Discipline discipline. She thought to herself trying to recall her training. Yet her her own gentle hand cupped tit flesh and began to knead it softly, She was needing her body was aching for touch, she wanted to taste and be tasted. Her other hand began to caresses her hips then her stomach then to her other breast finding the hardened teat and flicked. Producing an adorable stifled shriek of pleasure. She was still resisting and didn't want Alexandra to notice she was toying with herself.

Sat Dec 25, 2021 10:12 pm

Amanda was not the only one growing more and more heated. Alexandra's own hand had slid between her thighs and had begun stroking her dripping wet petals. Eyes fluttered as she felt her insides tense and quiver. "Ohh..." she moaned softly to herself. It felt so good to obey these orders echoing inside her mind. A hand cupped a breast, hefting the heavy udder briefly before reaching into a storage crate and pulling out a helmet with a tinted screen.

The agent soon returned with helmet in hand as well as a black full body skintight suit. "We will need to make sure this fits before you go. Are you feeling alright, ma'am?" Alexandra asked as she approached with the helmet first. She moved to help put it on the woman, allowing those palms to release more of that alluring aroma within range of the woman's face. The agent would take Amanda's hands and help guide them to where all the straps and seals were to help adjust the size. Alexandra's hands would draw away, allowing the fellow agent to made the necessary adjustments if the woman still had the mind to do so.

Hands would slide down Amanda's shoulders and trace along the collar bone. Hands gently caressed those aching breasts. "We will need to take this off if you are to change into your stealth suit... Allow me..." Rather than help though, Alexandra gave those heaving breasts a nice hard squeeze, feeling the woman's rapid pulse throbbing through the thin fabric. Those rock hard nubs were pinched between the woman's knuckles, tugging and twisting them slowly.

Sat Dec 25, 2021 11:42 pm

Amanda was in a deeo fog now, filled with lustful thoughts, Her body was aching and severing, needing to be touched, to be fucked. Still she was fighting but that fight was turning into an unwinnable battle, she barely noticed Alexandra returning with the helmet and began to place it on her head. The shorter red head was stroking her petals, her legs spread just enough to touch the leotard. 'Mnnngh.” She moaned biting her lower lip,

It took not but a moment for the other agent to take note as the helmet was placed around her head. It wasn't too big , nor was it snug, Though now she had a problem worse than being oversexed, Alexsandra having help put it on, had released more of that sweet pharamones into Amandas face, now she was somewhat trapped with it under the helmet., inhaling it directly. She could feeel herself slipping into a cassem of lust, every time she inhaled.

She could hear the Russian accent as hands traced over shoulders and collar, bone. “mmmmm Yes” The Iris woman cooed as she was touched. Her body quivering, as her body shocked to life. During a previous mission, sometime ago; Amandas body was being rewired into something suitable for sexual intercourse. Not so much brainwashing as it was just mere turning her pleasure spots into enrouges zones, and her the rest of her body into a sexual bundle of nerves. To put it simply she was made super sensitive when it came to sex, for the most desirable response. To make matters worse Amanda had been diving into her work, neglecting to attend to her sensitive nature.

So once the Russian woman, grabbed hold of the Irish womans harden nubs, the poor agent backed arched almost driving into an orgasm, but not quiet.” Urrrrrrrgh, FUCK!.” She cried out feeling blissed from nearly cumming with a pull and tug from her nipples.

Sun Jan 02, 2022 1:09 am
Reply to topic   [ 50 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next