View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:27 am

Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Special Missions Require Special Gear (For Alexandra) 

Post Re: Special Missions Require Special Gear (For Alexandra)
Amanda was in a deeo fog now, filled with lustful thoughts, Her body was aching and severing, needing to be touched, to be fucked. Still she was fighting but that fight was turning into an unwinnable battle, she barely noticed Alexandra returning with the helmet and began to place it on her head. The shorter red head was stroking her petals, her legs spread just enough to touch the leotard. 'Mnnngh.” She moaned biting her lower lip,

It took not but a moment for the other agent to take note as the helmet was placed around her head. It wasn't too big , nor was it snug, Though now she had a problem worse than being oversexed, Alexsandra having help put it on, had released more of that sweet pharamones into Amandas face, now she was somewhat trapped with it under the helmet., inhaling it directly. She could feeel herself slipping into a cassem of lust, every time she inhaled.

She could hear the Russian accent as hands traced over shoulders and collar, bone. “mmmmm Yes” The Iris woman cooed as she was touched. Her body quivering, as her body shocked to life. During a previous mission, sometime ago; Amandas body was being rewired into something suitable for sexual intercourse. Not so much brainwashing as it was just mere turning her pleasure spots into enrouges zones, and her the rest of her body into a sexual bundle of nerves. To put it simply she was made super sensitive when it came to sex, for the most desirable response. To make matters worse Amanda had been diving into her work, neglecting to attend to her sensitive nature.

So once the Russian woman, grabbed hold of the Irish womans harden nubs, the poor agent backed arched almost driving into an orgasm, but not quiet.” Urrrrrrrgh, FUCK!.” She cried out feeling blissed from nearly cumming with a pull and tug from her nipples.

Sun Jan 02, 2022 1:09 am

The officer reacted powerfully to Alexandra's advances. Such large sensitive breasts with even more sensitive peaks. Vespira and many alien patrons would enjoy feasting on these. The poor agent had no clue what she was in for when she was inevitably captured. The commands echoing inside the Russian woman's head contained nothing about directly hindering the agent's mission. She was simply ordered to have her fun with the agent and perhaps sending a warning Vespira's way if possible. The Gorgonian did not want to have her sport ruined too quickly.

"Yes what?" The busty agent purred as she helped remove the helmet from the swooning officer. Alexandra tossed the helmet onto the table with the other tools and gadgets before giving Amanda her full attention. She stroked a cheek. Lips came closer and closer, warm breaths caressing the officer's lips as the agent spoke. "Mm... Tell me what you need right now. Tell me what you desire more than anything. But what about time? Do you really have time to begging for this, hm?" Alexandra teased the drugged and aroused woman. Would the officer make time to satisfy these wanton needs or would she put the mission first?

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sun Jan 02, 2022 6:50 pm

There was a bit of time, not much but time none the less. The real question was could she burn that time with the buxxom Russian Agent? Of course Amanda wasn't thinking about that, at the current moment, her libido wouldn't allow much thought other than latching her lips around the Russian woman love petals.

The Irish Agent had no idea just how knee deep she was already in, any suspicions eased out of her mind "Mm... Tell me what you need right now. Tell me what you desire more than anything. But what about time? Do you really have time to begging for this, hm?" The agents face was flushed with excitement, and lust, even more so now that Alexsandra was so close in proximity.

“ I need your e inside me, your lips against mine.” the heated woman stated, biting her lips, as the mentioning of time rang into her skull bringing back some sanity but not much. “ I- c-an make a bit of time.” She stammered,

Mon Jan 10, 2022 12:03 am

"Mm..." Alexandra pressed closer. Those breasts smothered over Amanda's. Lips touched the officer's, kissing softly, deepening a bit more with each embrace. "Can you? I am flattered..." A hand slid up and began peeling Amanda's suit off one shoulder. She continued to kiss the other woman, tongue pushing to gain entry to that warm inviting mouth and throat. Her other hand slid the suit off the other shoulder, pulling down the suit to expose more of this beautiful agent.

Once those breasts were fully exposed, the red haired Russian dragged her still covered fingertips over the tender tit-flesh. The suit would release light electric jolts, shocking the pleasured nerves with faint currents before drifting those tips around that darkened areolae. Her other hand cupped the other tit, squeezing it nice and hard before massaging it firmly in her grasp. "Mm... You look amazing," Alexandra purred, "I will love seeing how you look bent over these tables."

The agent nibbled along Amanda's jawline and down her neck, nuzzling and sucking gently. "Mm..." her own purrs, vibrate through the soft sucking kisses.

Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:37 am

The larger breasted woman breast nearly devoured Amanda's, the Irish woman wasn't small her breast perky and full, but the Russian woman was simple massive in comparison, a total mix match. Amanda only paid attention to the fact that their hardened nubs met and rubbed each-other, as if kissing. Causing the the young woman to sigh deeply inhaling more pheromones.

“MMMM!” she coed with a few kisses, she was so needy so horny each kiss was blissful, she needed more, deeper kisses. She hardly noticed Agent Losev was peeling off her suit, until she felt cold air on her shoulder. Heart pounding, Lingering thought of no time for this was drifting into an abyss. Before she could sigh or moan the Russian woman kissed her again this time with tongue. Just what the Irish woman was yearning for, she opened her mouth accepting the appendage naturally her tongue sought the other woman mouth and the tongues dueled for supremacy.

More cool air came over Ammanda as more of her suit was peeled off, sending shivers across her body, which made her even more aroused. How long had it been since she had sex, how long was since RNR. She couldn't recall, and it showed, she was practically a water fall with how wet she was, and she hadn't yet came. She was quivering now her body begging for completion. But Connor was a stubborn woman at times, and she didn't want to cum yet.

Finally her suit was off and Breast full exposed her nipples full erect and hard as rocks, they twitch in eagerness for touch . Amanda found her hand touch the other agent, starting on her inner left tigh and running up to her stomach, slowly reaching for those massive mounds. As she did this she was surprised by the sudden jolt of electricity feeling her breast. “ UGGGHUN!” She yelped helplessly spreading her legs wider, her breasted was groped and kneaded like dough.

Amanda red faced became a little flusted as the Russian woman told her how amazing she looked, and how she was going to enjoy seeing the smaller redhead bent over the many tables. THE Russian woman began nibbling on her jawline, it here Amanda figured she should counter. She decided to start with those breast. Losev top was already exposed with those melons, Where they larger now, Amanda was somewhat puzzled as she had just noticed the larger size.

Regardles of which she peeled off a bit of it to get at the other woman's soft flesh. She gave gentle feel rub before she began to squeeze, there was a bit too much to grab so Amanda felt a bit awkward before finding the other woman nipples pinching them a bit hard, a little pay back for the shock, but not too hard it wasn't pleasurable.

Tue Sep 06, 2022 12:55 am

The busty ADD agent could not get enough of the other woman. She licked and nibbled Amanda's neck, heated breaths soaking into awakened cells. But the Irish woman had her own desires needing satisfying. With the suit open, Alexandra's breasts were no longer being compressed into an air tight seal, filling outwards to their full size. Fingers sank into the doughy flesh, stroking the tender skin awakened those nerves. Amanda could feel the other woman's pulse throbbing hot blood within those aroused melons.

"A-Aaahhnn!" It was Alexandra's turn to cry out as Amanda's fingers zeroed in on those long thick nipples. The redhead's own aroma had already aroused her body, making it easier for the other agent to produce such lovely sounds. Sparks of pain and pleasure shocked the agent's system, her nipple throbbed and aches between Amanda's fingers. Her suit was opened more, exposing more of those glistening globes of tit flesh.

Teeth lightly grazed Amanda's neck, the other woman's moans humming vibrations through the heated embrace. Alexandra did not fight those hands as they pulled her suit further open, the tight nanoweave sliding down those shoulders as hands continued to roam over her partner's body. Pulling the suit down caused her arms to be pinned to the agent's sides while exposing both breasts fully. The luscious melons bounced and jiggled before coming to rest heavily against her chest.

Alexandra squirmed a bit, trying to kiss the other woman while trying to tug her arms free of own suit. Another pinch sent her body jolting with bliss. Her body arched, pushing those soft breasts into those groping hands. Stimulating her breasts only helped the agent produce more of that stimulating aroma. Every breath sent wondrous tingles rippling outwards from her chest all the way to the tips of her fingers and toes. Eyelids fluttered as the redhead's moans grew more wanton and heated with each passing breath.

Tue Sep 06, 2022 2:16 am

Their lust was becoming more and more entwined, So much so the The usually in control ADD agent was loosing herself in bliss. Everything was feeling great her nipples hardened to a diamonds edge, still the feelings of the doughy flesh in her hands seemed to give her more pleasure. She never had the joy of being with a larger breasted female. She could feel the heated throbbing of pumped blood of arousal. “mmmmmnh!” she coed happily hearing her lover moan as she reached those hardened nubs.

Amanda instinctively leaned her neck out letting Vesprias thrall nipple at her neck with greater ease. The young woman let out a sigh of appreciation shivering some as her nerves were tingling throughout her body. Alexandra would find her target becoming more and sensitive to every touch. As Amanda pulled her nanoware down she stopped pulling it down around her elbows, not rushing to the woman chalice. Though she couldn't help but notice the other woman trying to get free. She decided with a twist of the weave she would bind the woman's arms.

Amanda was panting-heavily at this point with the Russian woman so thoroughly exposed it was impossible to notice the sweet smell. Aamanda Stood up suddenly pusigh the other woman on the table behind them, It would seem The Lt could be assertive when she wanted, and right now she wanted to have her taste of the busty redhead before her. She started with a gentle kiss to the lips, before giving a harder one, with tounge.

Once their tongues dance for a moment she she would break it allowing some spittle to drop between them before moving to Alexandra neck then collarbone tracing her mouth down to voluminous titty flesh .

Wed Sep 21, 2022 1:14 am

"Oh!" Before the redhead could free herself of her own tight attire, Amanda twisted and tightened her grip on the suit. Arms were forced to Alexandra's sides as the woman was tugged and pushed around by the other agent. Breasts bounced and swayed about during their erotic struggle. The Irish beauty was in control as she pushed the busty Russian up onto the table. What equipment was gathered for Amanda's mission or being worked on by the science agent fell to the floor as the two women climbed on top.

Muffled moans sound through the two's deep passionate embrace. Alexandra's lips part, allowing that tongue enter while her own sought to slide and wrap around the other. The kiss held for what felt like an eternity. Bubbly heat surged over the woman's brain, leaving her tingling from head to toe. Heels dragged against the table. Arms strained against her makeshift binding, unable to do anything short of kiss this beautiful woman back.

Alexandra's mouth hung open when Amanda broke the kiss and drew away. Both women were gasping for breath, drowning in their own endless lusts. "W-Wow..." the science agent gasped in awe. She moaned and mewled with pleasure as her collarbone was peppered with kisses. Her pulse raced as she felt those wonderful lips trace lower until they were grazing along the mountainous globes. The agent could only moan as toes curled inside her boots. She arched her body, pushing those wonderous mounds into Amanda's face, letting her feast all she wants.

Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:51 pm

Amanda had fully trapped her prey, as her sexual desires surged to its heights of being. They struggled a bit but it was clear who now had control of the situation, well as much as control as one would call it after all The Irish beauty was inhaling Alexandra's pheromones, which was driving her into this sexual heat. The two were now so in enthralled any thought s of the equipment had left their minds, and neither seemed to notice nor care about the precious high end equipment clashing to the floor. A face palm later may be in order.

The two parted their deeply held kissed.” So good.” The Irish woman stated her eyes half massed , her eyes were filled with lust and desire. IT had been a while since had sex, mostly elaborate masturbation sessions but nothing beat the real thing. So much so it hadn't taken her long to find thous lovely mounds and dive into them. Soft, warm, she could also feel the Russian woman's heart beat. She let out a bit of laugh, it was sooo good so delicious. She continued her kisses, a few sucks hear and a nibble there, until she reached areola. Without a second thought she rolled her tongue across the sensitive area, tracing circles around the harden nub drifting closer and closer. Till finally she reached it and began licking it before engulfig her mouth around it lovingly.

Sun Oct 09, 2022 2:37 am

The mess was the furthest thing from either woman's mind right now. Thankfully, the gear was mostly suits or otherwise designed for use out in the field. But, the items on the floor would serve as a reminder of what these two women did behind closed doors.

Amanda's lips could not get enough of the endless bounty of Alexandra's bosom. Soft gasps left the redhead's lips with every nibbling kiss those sensitive mounds received. The other agent's explorations soon led her to those large disc shaped areola. The peaks were already darkened and puffing outwards with hot blood, forming their own small hills on top of the mountainous globes. At the very top stood long thick nipples, standing erect and waiting for those approaching lips and tongue.

"O-Ooooohhhnnn... G-God!" The busty redhead moaned as her tender peak was enveloped by Amanda's eager lips. Every lick sent ripples of electric passion throughout the agent's writhing form. The nub pulsed and throbbed as more hot blood was brought to the surface. But that was not all that was being built up within the engorged teat. With enough licks and sucks, the Irish woman would taste Alexandra's sweet milk lactating from that aching peak. Whimpered moans left the Russian agent, feeling such relief for all that pent up pressure and weight being released into her partner's hungry maw.

Sun Oct 09, 2022 6:00 am

The two buxxom women continued to drown themselves in lust, while there was nothing to major on the table some items, some items surely needed better caring for, considering they were prototypes. Amanda continued to assult the harden and vulnerable teat, with vigor, the other red heads moans where encouraging, though not as much encouragement as to what she soon found in her mouth.

"mmmmmnh." She moaned into the mound of flesh; delighted by the sweet substance entering her maw. She had milk from another bieng, though that was from a different member all together let alone substance. This was new and Amanda even if she wasn't under the influence of the pheromones, wouldn't deny this was a nice treat. She sucked hungrily at the teat draining and dirking as much as she could. She couldn't recall the last time she tasted such sweet milk.

"mmmm So Good." She stated with a wet pop as she detached herself from the gorgeous mounds. Her lips where partly white from the milk, she rose back up to kiss Alexandra letting her taste her own milk as she did so.

Sun Dec 04, 2022 3:05 am

"Aaahh... Mm... There is plenty more where that came from," Alexandra teased. Her back arched and she twisted back and forth, causing those massive udders to press and smear those leaking teats over Amanda's face. The other woman climbed further up, keeping the Russian woman pinned underneath. The redhead licked her lips in anticipation as their lips locked. It would not be the first time Alexandra tasted her own breast milk nor the last. The taste mixed with that of this lovely woman created an intoxicating concoction shared in their deep embrace.

With Amanda on top, the experienced ADD agent began to rock her hips forward. Fingers made gestures for the nanosuit to respond to. The suit had been pulled down Alexandra's torso but her lower half was still clad in the advanced skintight technology. Every time those hips ground against Amanda's, the suit would release a pleasing jolt of electricity in between those thighs. The jolt came with each thrust, seeking to catch her lovely partner off guard as they continued to kiss.

Soft moans left the redhead's lips. Loud wet smacks of their lips and tongue filled the lab as they continued to drown themselves in the addicting pheromones.

Sun Dec 04, 2022 4:07 am

Amanda moaned helplessly into the The Russian woman's lips, their tongues dancing together in lustful harmony. Any Thoughts of the Mission was lingering upon the abyss lost in the fog sexual desire. Every kiss ensured that would be the case for awhile. Having been the subject to a few experiments she was super sensitive. Her body was betraying her more than the pheromones ever could. To put simply her lower extremities were going wild on their own the chalice in her legs was simply flowing soaking her panties. Now the inside of her thighs were being drenched.

A sudden jolt emitted from Alexandra's suit made the mom break her kiss and squeal noise as her body shook.” fuuuuuck.” she muttered as the orgasm took her. She was extremely sensitive to electrical shock, the slightest shock could send her into a tail spin of orgasms. For few solid seconds that s exactly what happened to the Irish woman.

Fri Mar 01, 2024 3:45 am

The sealed chamber ensured no one heard the blissful wails leaving the lieutenant's lips. "Ooohh... Uhhnnn... Yesss..." Alexandra moaned as her own hips were twitching and jolting with their own passionate stimulation. Just the mental stimulation alone was nearly enough to send the agent over the edge.

As the Irish woman creamed herself, Alexandra's thighs wrapped around the woman's waist. She kept the other woman close, hips grinding and jolting orgasm after orgasm through her shuddering form. She pulled a hand free of her half-stripped suit and pulled Amanda's head down to rest between those glistening tits. Each orgasm would force the poor woman to inhale more of the aphrodisiac.

The Russian woman's own formed arched as she let out her own scream. The constant bucking and rubbing of those hips sent the science agent into her own heated release. Alexandra gasped and moaned, going as hard and long as she could. Only when this tanned skinned woman could not cum any longer would Alexandra stop grinding and gently strokes the woman's hair. She would grab Amanda's hair and force her to look up at her, seeing what state this officer was now in. Would Vespira be pleased with Alexandra's efforts here?

Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:15 am

Amanda was pulled into those lovely mounds as came hard, forcing her to drink in the aphrodisiac musk the Russian woman produced. Amanda had been dominate now it seemed she at the other woman's mercy and dominance. Instinctively she began to lick the large globes she had been forced into.

“Mmmmmffpp!” He words utterly lost in tit flesh as legs clamped around her grinding and bucking against her giving her more electric jolts. Alexandra was seeking her own heated release. Not too long after the redhead Russians orgasm, did the smaller red head was lifted. Amanda's eyes were half closed but still clearly awake, Her freckle face was cutely flushed, the agent was in full heat and only thinking about sex.

The agent licked her lips as she reached down with a free hand to pull down her stocking and unclasp her leotard letting cool air reach her sex. Despite the hard orgasm the woman was still capable of going. In fact she looked very eager to continue almost as if she hadn't lost any sexual stamina. She would please most slavers with her display of stamina, though she needed some training in regards to pacing. Coming from such a light jolt could be annoyance to some, but the bugs that had ravaged her made sure her whole body was sexual charged nearly every inch of her body was sexually charged, even the slightest touch could make her cum.

Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:54 am
Reply to topic   [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next