View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Special Missions Require Special Gear (For Alexandra) 

Post Re: Special Missions Require Special Gear (For Alexandra)
It looked as if the short haired woman was still eager to continue down this endless sea of rapture and bliss. "Mm... We are going to make a rather big mess at this rate," Alexandra purred, stroking the woman's cheek with her now bare hand. Amanda was already loosening and removing what remained of her uniform. The science agent sat up, still feeling the tingly afterglow of her own orgasm. One hand still had that skintight nanosuit on as she slid her fingers down to the woman's next exposed sex. Lightly shocking fingertips danced across those dripping netherlips. The thumb circled the woman's love button while two fingers lightly prodded that entrance, seeking to curl up into Amanda's very depths.

"Reacting to just this much stimulation?" Alexandra smirked, "You are going to have trouble resisting what Vespira's establishments have to offer. Your body is so sensitive, imagine what those coils would do to you. Every single scale dragging across your bare exposed skin..."

Alexandra's own body was throbbing from inhaling her own aphrodisiac. Her cheeks were flushed as her skin tingled from the heated air around them. "Mm... How much longer do you have, babe?" she asked, "I could show you some footage of Vespira before you go. Could even test how well you endure her presence. Or I could keep finger banging you here and now but... I doubt your superiors will like that when they find you."

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Fri Mar 01, 2024 5:30 am

Mm... We are going to make a rather big mess at this rate," If Amanda was capable of becoming more red she would have, even it was possible modest was far from her mind. She liked the idea having a big mess. If it had not been for the leotard there would have been a rather large puddle of sticky sex fluids allover the desk and floor, instead most of it found its self on her legs and soaked into her stockings.

The field agent title her head before speaking in soft lustful. Smiling gently as a bare hand stroked her face.” Will I now. Sounds enticing.” She sounded a little drunk, perhaps at least not something a clear thinking agent would say. '”Ungh, ah.” She moaned feeling her lovers touch in her nether region.

“ I have, mmmnn, at least a day aaaand halfffugh t-Ah p-pre-pre-pare” She stammered as her clit was rubbed and sex prodded with the shocking jolts ravaging her ever so gently. Alexander would find that the woman was practically drooling out sex fluids, her pussy pulsating the inner lips twitched in a manner that her vaginal opening seemed to open in close with raw anticipation. It wanted, needed something in it, should the Russian woman enter properly her fingers would be sucked in with enthusiasm. It was clear that the woman would be a knock out for those who love seeing women loose themselves in orgasmic bliss.. Given her stamina she would last much longer than most girls despite being so sensitive.

She could come from the anticipation of being fucked cum right there and then. The aphrodisiac had brought up the state in which her parasitic bug masters had created, a sex slave that found every touch blissful, every inch of her being was heightened for sexual stimulus. The sex drunk agent could see and in some way feel the scales gliding over her, tormenting her, she could probably just come from the thought of it let alone the real thing. Which she almost did.”Mnnnngh” she cooed biting her lower lip resisting the urge to cum again so easily.

“Mah superiors hardly like an, mnnnngh fucking thing“ she commented somewhat disapprovingly of higher command, as she sought to slid her hand down to Alexandra sex, hoping to unfasten the rest of the Scientist suit or get hand under the tight fabric. Either way Irish woman wanted to return the pleasure, they had some time.

Fri Mar 01, 2024 6:09 am

Seems when Amanda wanted to start the mission soon, that was something the agent wanted rather than an order from the higher ups. That or the slutty woman was picking pleasure before business at this point. Their minds and bodies were becoming more and more poisoned by Alexandra's presence.

"Oh? Guess I can spare a bit more time to help you..."

The field agent was showing impatience as she wanted to peel off what remained of the busty woman's nanosuit. Alexandra simply stepped just out of Amanda's reach with a sly smirk. She turned her back to the woman and bent down to slowly peel her suit down her wide hips and long smooth legs. The scientist gave a nice view of her tight ass to the other woman before stepping out of the attire. With no undergarments on underneath, Alexandra had joined her partner in their complete nudity.

Arms crossed over Alexandra's chest before turning to face the other woman. Those arms did little to hide those mammoth sized tits. Hips swayed as she stepped closer to Amanda. Arms slowly fell away, exposing those jiggling jugs. The tall woman pressed against Amanda, showing their difference in height by several inches. Those juicy breasts smothered over the Irish woman's own. Hands stroked up and down the woman's sides as Alexandra leaned in closer, letting their lips touch in a soft kiss that gradually deepened into a full on embrace.

Fri Mar 01, 2024 6:44 am

Amanda was never one to waste time, in fact she was known to get to her missions as quickly as possible. This was do to avoiding leaks, the A.D.D had no shortage of spies and traitors in its ranks. In this case particular one never knew if one was a servant of the snake woman. Thus Amandas hurry, she didn't want anyone who might find out to tip off the Gorgian and her allies. In short time matter if she could stay ahead of leaks the safer she would be. Her high ups wanted her to take her time, thinking caution was better, but given the vulnerabilities Amanda though it was more prudent to get equipment and move quickly. Not allowing the Gorgian woman a clear time to expect her, or whether the agent was already in her mist or not. She was an attempt at psychological warfare, hoping to form cracks that she could slip in.

"Oh? Guess I can spare a bit more time to help you..." Amanda smiled happily at the thought.” Will you be ever so kind.” She teased wantingly.

Of course right now, there was no such thoughts currently, the short woman removed the rest of her leotard letting her toned body be seen on full display. Her perky breast bounced as she pulled it off. Her nipples pert and hardened. Her dog tags she kept hidden underneath rested calmly between her cleavage. Amanda was lean and hour glass shaped, she was not too muscled she was soft in all the right areas, cut in areas it mattered. Carefully crafted physique , someone where born with it others worked for it. Amanda was both in this case.

The red head tasted herself as she watched Alexandra remove the reminder of her suit. Hazel eyes traced over the legs rising up her amble rear. The Irish woman was slightly annoyed she had left out of her reach, but then again it wouldn't be long before she taste her newly found lover. She watched as the woman put on a little show before approaching the other woman. The agent only stood at 5'1” heels made her appear taller, so when Alexandra approached her breast were basically in amanda'S face.

Amanda giggled as she looked up at the scientist lustful, her and also tracing the woman's sides as the came together for a kiss. “mmmmm” she moaned as her arms wraped around Alexanders waist, Fully embracing the taller woman.

Fri Mar 01, 2024 8:35 am

Alexandra's tongue pushed into Amanda's mouth as the kiss deepened. The woman showed her skills as her tongue dueled the agent's, attempting to wrap around it and tame it. Naked bodies pressed together, breasts sliding over each other as hardened peaks dragged across sensitive skin.

"Mm... Ahh... Mph..." The Russian beauty melted into the embrace. Hands slid upwards and cupped a breast, giving it a nice hair squeeze. Bodies rubbed against one another. Every breath they took, Alexandra's aroused body infused them more with the potent aphrodisiac. Her own body tingled with delight. Eyes were glassy as they haze over in lust.

When the kiss finally broke, a thin thread of saliva remained, connecting the two women for a brief moment before finally breaking. Heated breaths caressed Amanda's lips. That groping hand closed in on that exposed nipple, pinching it between Alexandra's fingers. She twisted and tugged on it slowly before letting it pop free of her grasp.

Fri Mar 01, 2024 6:51 pm

' Mmmnh.” The woman moaned as the taller woman's tongue dueled hers. Amandas body felt as if it was on fire
as her hyper sensitive body rubbed against Alexandra. The Irish woman continued her caresses exploring her female companion as the two women melted into each other. There was just no escaping the aphrodisiac, it was no doubt fully filled the entire room. Not even a gas mask could filter it at this point.

'Ah, nnngh” she moaned as her hardened teats were pulled on. Amanda decided to return the favor with mouth, rolling circles first around Alexandra arolea before gingerly sucking and nibbling on erected sensitive nub.

Fri Mar 01, 2024 10:12 pm

"Aahhnnn!" Alexandra's back arched as greedy lips sucked and slurped on that long engorged nipple. Pleasing shudders ran throughout the woman's body as every lick of that tongue sent rippling waves of pleasure throughout the mountainous globe. Amanda could feel her partner's pulse throbbing within the heavy mound. A few sucks goaded milk to flow once more. "O-Ohhh..." Eyelids fluttered as that well endowed chest pressed further into Amanda's face.

"Nngh! Ahhhnnn! C-Careful..." The Russian redhead gasped as those teeth lightly grazed and nipped at her hypersensitive peak. The more the other woman sucked, the more milk and euphoric relief Alexandra felt. Her brain was absolutely bubbling as pleasure infused her trembling body. Her hand squeezed that breast she held while the other held Amanda's side. Toes curled as her head reared back, glassy eyes rolling back in her head. Juices trickled down her twitching inner thighs.

Sat Mar 02, 2024 2:50 am

The other woman backed arched and toes curled and the splattering sounds of womanly fluids dripping down the woman's thighs. Amanda continued to suckle, though winced as her own breast squeezed, trying to both prolong the orgasm and drink more milk. “Mmmmhmmm, I guess this your weakness.”

She stated teasing, once the Russian the woman seemed to begin to calm down Amanda drifted downward, kissing the woman form as she did. She intended to the other fluids Alexandra was producing. Lifting the taller woman leg to get better access she began to kiss and lick the area before she focused on the dripping flower.

“so lovely. I should give this a taste too, don;t you think.” Amanda stated not really asking, as began to circle her tongue around the scientist heated love button.

Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:31 am

The constant edging proved too much for the science agent as she climaxed just from having her tit sucked and licked like a piece of candy. Weakness was putting it mildly. Not only were her breasts large and oh so sensitive, they also produced aphrodisiac the more aroused and stimulated she was. It was a never-ending cycle of bliss and drugging herself and those around her again and again.

As Alexandra swooned and drowned in her afterglow, Amanda's lips trailed down that glistening sexy body. They trailed down those mountainous breasts and vast cleavage down to that smooth stomach until the agent found her prize. One leg hooked over Amanda's shoulder as Alexandra balanced on one foot. Her hands grabbed the head or shoulder to help keep upright as the field agent tasted those musky fluids. Alexandra's clit was already erect and exposed, twitching and pulsing as that tongue dragged across that sensitive bundle of nerves. "Uhhnn... Oh god..." she moaned.

Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:49 am

Amand started with soft licks flicked against the Scientist harden clit. Closely listening to the hyper stimulated woman. Seeking out those spots that send her dizzy but not letting her get overwhelmed into an orgasm. It wouldn't do if she came again so soon. Amanda wanted to taste the Russian woman deeply, perhaps receive even more the drug laced fluids.

“Mnnnh!. Like it.” Amanda stated lovingly before sticking her tongue inside the woman's sex. Locking her own arm around the hooked leg aiming to lock the woman in the position as well stabilize Alexandra's legs as well as driving a little closer.

The orgasms had to be making her shaky, even Amanda legs felt a little weak; so much she pigeon squatting to hold herself up and support the taller woman, whom she was slowly eating out. Still the Irish beauty slid a hand downwards, twisting a nipple before sliding her hands to find her wet sex. Her clit was now also reddened, erect and wanting, she wouldn't leave it unattended.

Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:54 pm

Alexandra kept control of herself as the other agent's tongue explored those heated velvet depths. The inner walls twitched and tightened around the writhing invade, soaking Amanda's senses in more of that wondrous taste of sex and arousal. The leg hooked over the agent's shoulder tightened, pulling the woman further into the Russian woman's juicy netherlips.

One hand gripped a nearby table as the Russian woman's other hand groped and squeezed one of her own fat tits. She lifted it, licking the sensitive skin as she moaned softly. Milk drooled out of the erect teat and trickled down over her hand and down to Amanda and the floor below. "Uhhnn... Oohhh... Yes... So good... So so good..." Toes curled as she moaned and clenched around Amanda's tongue, making the woman work harder to reach her goal.

The tip of Amanda's tongue eventually grazed that sweet spot, producing a sharp gasp from the other woman's lips. Insides shuddered and clamped down harder. Hips ground forward against the agent's face. Finger nails dragged over the table as Alexandra's other hand squeezed her own breast harder, producing a short squirt of creamy white fluid.

Sun Mar 03, 2024 4:06 am

"Mmmngh. You.. taste amazing." Amanda moaned tenderly as she felt the Russian agent pressed down on her face, She had found her desired spot, and now she would exploit it. She wouldn't let Alexandra cum easily, she would dart in and out of the wet depths , then give her hardened clit attention before diving back in. She would do this over and over again till the result were ended with an orgasm. She herself would finger herself though stopping herself from orgasming; she wanted the scientist to savor that [articular treat.

Wed Mar 06, 2024 5:01 am

"Uhhnnn... Ahhh... A-Ahhnnn!"

The sexy science agent's gasps grew sharper and louder. Inner walls twitched and tightened with every brush across that throbbing bundle of nerves. Hips rocked forward, smearing those juices all over Amanda's face. Hot breaths were felt across those pussy lips as lips closed in on that exposed pearl. Sparks flew inside Alexandra's quivering lower belly. Butterflies melted into molten metal as it sought to surge up into her core.

Gasps grew into moans and further into cries. Alexandra's cries echoed within the room as her hot release rewarded the other woman's persistent efforts. A hand held Amanda's hair, forcing her to take all that orgasmic fluid until the agent had calmed down somewhat. The Russian woman's entire body was throbbing as the drug continued to wear away at them both.

Alexandra slid her leg off of Amanda's shoulder. She stepped away as she regained her balance. Amanda was not the only one trained for constant sexual activity. Alexandra's body glistened with sweat as she swayed her hips. Swollen heavy breasts rose and fell with her deep breathing. Milk dripped droplets from both long engorged nipples.

Wed Mar 06, 2024 5:41 am

It was clear that both women were well trained for consistent intense and prolonged sexual intercourse. It was amazing the length of which the sex crazed aliens would go to have nubile women. None of this ran through the sexed up Agent mind as she looked over the other woman's glistening form. Amanda was a sight herself, her own hair was matting to her face drenched in sweat and sexual juices, her athletic form shown with glistening are. Her abs were flexed showing how well toned she was. Most monsters would prefer softer women, but with Amanda was more alluring.

'MY Turn." Amanda stated grinning under the lustful affects of the pheromones, She would hop up onto the table and spread her legs wide. Showing her flexibility in the process as she was fully outstretched. She rubbed her wet womanhood and spread the lips enticingly. She was tempted to tend those engorge massive mounds of Alexandra but she needed release as well. She would drink greedily soon enough. " come now luv and eat." She teased while curling a finger to come here.

Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:46 am

Eager to get her own needy release, the athletic beauty sat on a nearby tables. Thighs spread wide, Alexandra could see how dripping wet that yearning sex was. Fingers parted those lips, showing the juicy soft pink walls. Alexandra's hands slide over herself, pulling her long mane of red hair back behind her shoulders. Her breasts thrust outwards as the woman took a long deep breath and exhaling it in a long pleasing sigh.

Alexandra stepped closer, every step causing her massive swells to jiggle and sway. Hands rest on each of Amanda's thighs. Nails dragged along the toned flesh, sliding up and down as the science agent leaned in close. Lips drew close to the awaiting woman's, heated breaths caressed them only for Alexandra to drift lower and start nibbling the woman's neck. Soft kisses peppered along the woman's collarbone and over those lovely breasts. They traced over the woman's navel then along those inner thighs, teasingly skipping over those awaiting netherlips.

With a grin, the busty agent blew a warm breath over those juicy lips. Slowly, Alexandra drifted closer and closer until Amanda felt that experienced tongue trace along those puffy lips. The tip of the tongue flicked over that exposed pearl, adding further sparks to the already blazing inferno. Soon enough, the science agent's faced was buried in between the other agent's thighs. That tongue swirled and writhed inside those depths as mapped out this woman's tender depths.

Fri Mar 08, 2024 6:23 am
Reply to topic   [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next