View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:55 pm

Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Super Demerits for Super Heroines (Sophie) 

Post Super Demerits for Super Heroines (Sophie)
"Your report has been received and the demerits have been logged. Thank you for your hard work. You are dismissed."

Up in the tower's upper floors were the Head Girl suites. At the end of every week, students wearing navy blue sashes would ride the elevator up and approach Vera's home/office to report all demerits distributed among the student body. Unless a rules violation was especially egregious, demerits were assigned that were added to a student's record. It was a way to track patterns of rebellious behavior and to know which students needed to be corrected by the Head Girl or Shokushu staff. The system worked well as this ensured a Head Girl was not stuck correcting every minor infraction. It was also a simple enough task for Prefects to perform and report on.

The last navy sash wearing student had departed from Vera's presence. The silver haired Head Girl now had to make her own reports while also deciding what to do with the demerits that were logged. Minor first time infractions were usually left alone though there were always exceptions. Troublemakers and rebels tended to make perfect subjects for NICE labs. There were also a number of alien guests itching to have their fun with a student down in the basement. It was always a balance to ensure all factions involved were pleased while also not spreading herself too thin.

Vera's blue eyes scanned the records of students that were assigned demerits this week. Some were just a bullet point added to a list while others required additional paper work to set up a room down in the basement as well as a slip to send to the student being called for correction. Fingers clattered across the keyboard as the Head Girl fell to her usual routine. The door to her suite was still unlocked, accepting visitors should students seek her aid or assistance. Most students were intimidated by her or were too lazy to go all the way up to the tower's upper floors just to see a Head Girl. But that was fine for Vera as that meant some quiet to focus on finishing her work for the day.

Sun Jan 01, 2023 10:23 pm

Post Re: Super Demerits for Super Heroines (Sophie)
One report was about a first timer and one of the newest students at the school. No doubt her getting a demerit so quickly was a possible issue, from what the report showed she had been late to curfew one night. Though considering she'd been here for a few nights, it was possible some alien visitor got to have fun with her before she could get back to her dorm. No doubt an uncommon occurrence. But no doubt what would draw Vera's attention was the name of the student, Miss Sophie Flare...

--

Sophie Flare took a slow calming breath as she was walking towards the main tower of this school. She minorly wondered why it had to be so tall. But it was something the young student had to put in the back of her mind. She had seen a few students glancing at her way like she was crazy but Sophie wondered why the reactions as she approached the tower. Sophie had asked around if she could get in touch with one of the Head Girls and was given directions to the tower and to the office of the woman known as Vera. One of schools most powerful students. Sophie headed up the tower, as she had to get this sorted as she had broken curfew rules last night after she had been on her way back from some club activities that too awhile when she spotted one of those monsters about to have his way with a student.

The girls hero complex refused to let that happened and had tried to fight him off or at least get the other student a chance to escape. She shuddered at what happened and she'd tried to limp back to her dorm and passed out from the ordeal. Only to discover she was in trouble, she grimaced as she knew she couldn't just say she was stopping some rapist monster. But she had to try and explain her situation and offer a way to work her demerit off.

Sun Jan 01, 2023 10:56 pm

There were plenty of rumors about Head Girls and their role in Shokushu. There was also the infamous stories of students going to the basement for punishment. Was that where Sophie was going? What was even down there and why did it warrant use for punishing students? The imagination alone was enough to deter students from seeking the Head Girl for fear of ending up down in the basement. Vera's cold and stolid attitude certainly did not help in improving her appeal. If it were not for the fact that there were Prefects that worked under her, students would have assumed that the silver haired student was always alone.

Sophie was a bit of a rarity as most students tended to just pray and hope they were never called in from their accumulated demerits. Most would never consider seeking out correction and clearing their demerits on their own. Even if the redhead was not called for correction, she would have to deal with the demerits lingering on her student record. That alone meant more potential attention on her which did not go well with her chosen occupation.

The student had at least two significant infractions. She was caught outside during curfew and she her uniform was a torn mess. Sophie was lucky she was not caught out in her super heroine attire else her secret would have been found out in record time on this island. She was also lucky the alien guest that attacked did not have time to have fun with the battered heroine.

As far as the school was concerned, there was no excuses for these violations. No one on campus believed in the stories about monsters and aliens. Even those who were supposedly attacked deny it ever happened as if they had no recollection of the events. Sophie may have no choice but to accept the punishment and move on.

Sophia eventually reached the upper floors of the tower. There were numerous suites lining the hall with one bearing the room number and name belonging to Vera Matsumoto. The door was shut like all the others. Supposedly, Vera always accepted visitors with her open door policy. Was it ok to knock then?

For Vera, quiet held a few extra meanings. Part of the reason why she does not set up an office in one of the other buildings or closer to ground level was to minimize the emotional noise that human's radiate. As an empath, their emotional auras came up as various flaring colors. It was rarely overwhelming. But it being there was like someone lurking in one's peripheral vision or hearing a barely audible sound. It was not intentionally distracting but it drew attention regardless. It was with this empathic sense that Vera could already 'see' an emotional aura lurking just beyond her door. Would the student seek entry or would the student turn and flee back where she came?

If it was the former, Vera would call for the student to enter. The door was unlocked and opened to tile floor leading to a desk where the Head Girl sat and worked. There were closed doors flanking this area while a carpeted living area was seen beyond Vera's desk. "Please, have a seat, ms?" Vera said, gesturing to the chair before her desk, "What can I do for you?"

Sun Jan 01, 2023 11:32 pm

Sophie takes a calming breath to focus and keep calm as she soon spots the door and stands before it for a moment before she gently raised a hand and knocks on the door gently with her knuckles. She'd already gone over her cover story at least on why she was late, if nothing else she could at least offer whatever the school wished for her to remove the demerits. Once hearing the call to enter. Sophie gently opened the door and sees the figure of Vera at her desk. While giving Vera a chance to view the beautiful red headed young girl as Sophie entered the office. Braver than most as she stepped into the den~

She approached the chair and gently sits down. "Apologies for bothering you at this time Ma'am," She says gently. "I wanted to ask about 2 recent demerits I unfortunately incurred last night, I had a little bit of a wardrobe incident with my uniform while overworking at my club and I was unable to adhere to the curfew rules, it was an honest mistake and I wished to apologize and hoped to discuss if there was any possible options I could take to fix this?" She asked. It was a flimsy excuse, but it's not like she can say she stopped a rapist monster as a super heroine. "If there is anything you think could work as a way for me to get them removed that would be marvelous?" Sophie asked keeping her hands resting on her knees, a little tense at being in such a position.

Sun Jan 01, 2023 11:44 pm

Vera did not need to pull up this woman's file as it was already in one of the many open windows on her computer. Sophie Flare, eighteen year old freshman just recently enrolled to Shokushu. The redhead's public record was nothing too special beyond being a rather attractive woman, a staple of Shokushu's preferred enrolled. But when it came to secrets, none held nor knew more on Earth than Shokushu. Vera noted the mention of this girl being some sort of part time super heroine. It would not be the first time a student with special abilities came to Shokushu. But, she could not recall any ever thinking themselves a heroine of any sort.

The Head Girl folded her fingers before her as she studied the student sitting before her. She patiently listened to the intent and explanation of this meeting. Sophie even had a fabricated story to go with it. Usually, lying annoyed the Head Girl more than anything. But, this attempt to fabricate and hide this particular truth actually saves her time rather than wastes it. She already had reports of Sophie's involvements with a guest attack on another student. The staff were already resolving the issue and ensuring said alien patron was satisfied with its stay here.

"So you admit that you have broken the rules and are seeking correction?" Vera stated, "Skipping curfew and the horrid state your uniform are certainly concerning. But they are first time offenses and you did take the initiative in coming to remedy this matter personally. Perhaps I can issue your correction here instead of going through other processes."

"But, that depends on you. Your infractions will not be ignored. We take the rules very seriously here in Shokushu. Failure to follow the rules is a sign of lacking discipline which can affect a student's future endeavors. As a Head Girl, I will ensure you understand this by the time I am through with you. Are you ready?" Vera stated as she stared at the woman across from her, "Let us start with what you failed to do so far. You told me your infractions but did not properly introduce yourself. Do so now."

"Ms. Flare," Vera would repeat after Sophie provided her name, "I am Vera Matsumoto, a Head Girl of Shokushu. You will refer to me as Ms. Matsumoto from here on. Do you understand?"

The Head Girl would rise to her feet, smoothing out her skirt as she moved around her desk. Her uniform was immaculate with the only difference being the light blue sash hanging loosely around her waist. "Lift both arms above your head, cross them at the wrist," Vera ordered, "I want you to recite your wrong doings and how you intend to improve and ensure this does not happen again in the future."

Mon Jan 02, 2023 12:05 am

Sophie had to lie as both she and Vera knew she couldn't say the true reason after all. Sophie having no idea that the alien patron that arrived and she stopped it's fun. After giving her tale she awaited Vera's response and nods her head at the last part. "That is reasonable and thank you for this quick solution." She says softly nodding her head when Vera says if she was ready for this. Before she widened her eyes faintly at her blunder. "My name is Sophie Flare," She says softly and clearly so Vera knew her name. "I understand Ms Matsumoto." She says softly.

She watches as Vera stands up and their uniforms were near identical besides that sash. Sophie listens to the orders and nods her head with a 'Yes Ms Matsumoto' before she lifted her arms above her head and crossed them at the wrist above her head giving Vera more view of the girls figure while sitting on the chair. "I had failed to adhere to the Curfew and Uniform rules, I will improve and make sure to never incur such mistakes ever again." She says softly with a faint blush on her cheeks forming as her arms crossed by her wrists above her head while looking at Vera. If needed she'd repeat the recitement of her mistakes and promise to improve and be better.

Mon Jan 02, 2023 12:26 am

"Stand up, Ms. Flare," Vera ordered.

As Sophie stood there with her arms crossed above her, the silver haired Head Girl moved around and moved the chair away. That left the student standing in this exposed and vulnerable posture. Vera was a bit surprised at how obedient this one was. She had encountered many students who hesitate or question whether such commands were necessary.

With nothing in the way, Vera circled around the woman, making note of Sophie's figure. "Not good enough," she replied, "How are you going to avoid such a mistake. How will you improve? You must prove that you do have an intent to follow these words you say. Any child can recite that they will never do it again."

Vera eventually was behind the redhead once more. "Close your eyes and take a deep breath," she ordered, "Again, deep breath in. And out..." Hands would rest on Sophie's waist and start sliding upwards. If not stopped, they would slide up the woman's sides and grazing those breasts while coming up to the student's armpits. One hand would slide back and press against the woman's spine. "Back straight," she said sternly, "Keep those arms up. I did not say you could lower them. Keep stating your infractions and how you will correct your behavior, Ms. Flare."

Mon Jan 02, 2023 12:50 am

Sophie wondered what was happening, but she knew this was the best chance to get those demerits removed and fix things. She needed to get as little eyes on her if she wished to avoid her heroine identity being exposed. She stands up keeping her arms upwards and crossed. She stands still keeping her back straight. Listening to the words of Vera as she gulps faintly as she slowly closed her eyes and slowly takes deep breaths, in and out causing her chest to rise and fall a little. Only to tense up when she felt those hands on her waist. Feeling them sliding up her sides and grazing her breasts. She tensed up from the touches but didn't move much or at least corrected any position changes.

Sophie continued to voice her infractions and mentioning how she'd take better care of her time and schedule and keep up with the curfew along with taking better care of her uniforms. She continued to take those deep breathes while keeping her back straight when she felt a hand against her spine. The heroine was holding back keeping this going as she needed to get this sorted as soon as possible after all. But she was confused as to why Vera went for the direct touches on her body?

Mon Jan 02, 2023 12:59 am

The empath observed Sophie's emotional aura. So far, it felt like a mix of fear and determination along with what she could describe as embarrassment perhaps. Vera kept the student going with repeated iterations of the infractions and solutions while maintaining this exposed posture. It may have seemed like minor things but Sophia could expect to hear Vera's sharp tone should those arms start to sag or that back begins to slouch. It required mental effort to maintain everything while also repeating this mantra of words again and again.

If Sophie kept her eyes closed, she would hear Vera's footsteps moving away. A door would open and the soft shuffling of objects could be heard. The door would shut and the footsteps would approach once more. A hand would firmly press on Sophie, ensuring her posture was maintained. She would feel cloth going over her eyes, was she being blindfolded?

"You are doing very well, Ms. Flare," Vera reassured the woman, "I know speaking so much can put a strain on your voice. If you wish, you may ask for water. Do ask properly. You are still being corrected."

Mon Jan 02, 2023 1:58 am

Sophie was a mix of those three emotions as she was fearful of her identity and determined to keep it secret along with classic embarrassment. She kept going keeping herself as straight and postured as she can though her throat was starting to get a little parched as this continued onward. Her eyes closed prevented her from seeing what Vera was doing, she didn't have her powers active after all so she didn't have her enhanced other senses yet until she felt something over her eyes....her eyes blinked open only to see darkness...she'd been blindfolded?

She was confused about this as she takes a big of a ragged gulp. "Y-yes Ms Matsumoto...may I please have some water, though um may I ask if you can feed it too me, if you wish me to keep my arms during this correction?" She asked wanting to know if she could move her arms to take a drink or if she was to keep them in place. She felt the blush growing at being blindfolded. She wondered why Vera put the blindfold onto her. But she kept such questions quiet for now.

Her body was well trained and used to long nights of her heroine duty so keeping standing for long periods and sometimes staying still for long points during a stakeout. She kept going with the mantra until the drink was given to her. Sipping and gulping it down to satiate her poor throat.

Mon Jan 02, 2023 2:07 am

Again, footsteps walked away. Sophia was left in darkness with her arms above her and those wrists crossed. It was as if they were pretending to be bound by unseen rope or cuffs. The footsteps went in the direction of the living area. The carpet muted Vera's steps but the heroine's heightened senses was able to pick up even the softest of sounds. Footsteps were on hard floor and then there was the sound of water running from a faucet.

Vera returned with a glass of water in hand. The glass was brought to the blind student's lips. The water tasted clean, cool, and refreshing. The glass tilted a bit more and withdrew slightly. Sophia could feel the cold water splash across her chest, soaking into her white blouse. "Keep those arms up!" Vera hissed before continuing softly, "Oh dear. I did not realize you were done. Now your uniform is soaked. We cannot have you walking about in a wet uniform."

The Head Girl sets the glass down on the desk. "Remove your blouse and vest," Vera ordered, "I will lay them out so they can dry during your correction. Do not keep me waiting, Ms. Flare."

Mon Jan 02, 2023 2:24 am

Sophie's ears perked as she heard the movements of Vera moving around her form. When she felt the glass she opened her mouth drinking it down with soft gulps her arms flinched back into that crossed position and upwards as she felt the water splashing onto her blouse and gasped softly at the cold against her. Grimacing at her uniform getting soaked as she heard the glass set down and ordered to remove her vest and that blouse, which would leave her in only her bra for her upper body. Blushing more but obeying she moved her hands unbuttoning and working the blouse and vest off herself. It was a little difficult with her having to feel out each button but she soon had her clothing free and in her hands for Vera to take.

She'd return her arms above her head when she was done. The water had soaked a tiny bit into her bra which showed her breasts underneath them as she resume her mantra and words about correcting herself for Vera to hear. She was starting to see why students didn't want to come up here though. This was humiliating. But she kept such thoughts away from her mind keeping straight and in position. Hoping to get this finished soon, but she was almost a little scared about what Vera would have her do, she suspected that water splash was on purpose to get her undressed. But kept such accusations in her mind.

Mon Jan 02, 2023 2:49 am

Vera would often show leniency towards someone who showed initiative and obedience like Sophie was. But, this student's involvement in interfering with guest activity was something the school would not tolerate. Some additional training would help show this supposed heroine her place here on the island.

A fingertip would press the damp spots on the student's bra. "Wearing a wet blouse is not satisfactory, why would you think wearing a wet bra would be the same?" Vera said coldly, "At least it is the correct bra. Remove it and set it on the floor in front of you. Now, do you think wearing only half your uniform is appropriate, Ms. Flare?"

Was this Head Girl serious? Was Sophie expected to strip everything off right here in this woman's suite? Vera was curious on how far this one could be pushed. Even after stripping the blouse and vest, this lovely woman returned to her former posture without being commanded to do so. Perhaps this super heroine was a sub at heart? Regardless, Vera found it amusing. She had little care for a super heroine. It was not like such a title meant anything here. This one never saved her or any student attending this Shokushu. Just like all students, this heroine's fate was already decided.

Mon Jan 02, 2023 3:09 am

Sophie's eyes widened behind her blindfold. Her fists clenched a little as it seems she was finally at the limit. "Y-you want me to strip that much right here? Miss Matsumoto?" She asks but she surprisingly kept her arms above her head. "T-this is too much." She grunts out she was a sub at heart, but she wasn't going to undress further before someone who wasn't a lover. The girl was trembling as she was cold from the water coating her as while most had been absorbed into her blouse a few coated her skin as well leaving her glistening in the water effecting her. But she wasn't going any further. Her arms kept above her head while blindfolded.

Her fear was fading away and replaced by more embarrassment and outrage at being asked to do such a humiliating thing. The dear had reached the limits of her patience and grimaced as she was in a weakened and vulnerable position. Her body would sense any incoming movement towards her despite her eyes as she leaned away if Vera was about to touch her. Despite her blindfold she somehow knew where Vera was her hearing and nose twitched as she smelled any lingering fragrance the woman had.

Mon Jan 02, 2023 4:03 am

"That much?" Vera repeated, "You were fine with thrusting your breasts out in the open in the middle of my suite. A bit late to suddenly become bashful. Need I remind you what state your uniform was in upon being found violating curfew?"

There was no change in the Head Girl's scent. No signs of sounds that could lead the heroine to believe that Vera was touching herself in any way during all of this. Even the tone of the silver haired woman's voice was stolid and firm. The commands were only harsh when Sophie wavered otherwise, they were given in a relatively neutral tone as if it were completely normal behavior.

"I am putting forth this effort because you decided to come to me to clear your demerits," Vera added, "I am taking the time to spare you a call for further correction. I am a busy woman, Ms. Flare. If you doubt my intentions, you are free to drop those arms and retrieve your clothes. I am certain you can find your way back to your dorm room. Otherwise, I am not going to repeat my previous question. The fact you reacted the way you did shows you understand that a partial uniform is a violation."

Sophie was given an out. She could retrieve her uniform and flee this ice queen. But, would that mean all her previous effort was a waste? Would she end up being called into the basement. How would Vera react to having her time wasted?

Vera observed how the woman's arms did not drop, maintaining that posture of vulnerability this whole time even as those limbs felt heavy and started to ache. She could only wonder if Sophie realized she was making her protests in such a compromised position.

Mon Jan 02, 2023 4:20 am
Reply to topic   [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next