View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:57 pm

Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Trial Drug (for Vera) 

Post Re: Trial Drug (for Vera)
Frustrated with the situation no doubt, the shadow? Demon? Thing? Chuckled. It's size altered from the large shape it had been prior. With a gesture the flames vanished for the most part. Some smaller flames still flickered on the floor but nothing impeded her.

Almost at once Vera could hear distance screeching and movement from the smaller denizens. Distant for now. The larger creature, then the light keeping them at bay. It sounded as if they covered quit the distance in the time that they had been interrupted. Quick and stupid.

Would she reach that light in time? Vera tried nonetheless as her companion moved along side her. Close enough that she was aware that he was there. She could see movement where things were darker than normal. But he was not close enough to get many details.

He observed her struggles while speaking what he had in mind. “Alright. Straight to the point it is. I wish for the same thing that you do. I seek to get out of this place. But I cannot cross the barrier on my own. Travelers can but we cannot. Well, not normally.

“Long story short I need to possess you. Only mortals can cross that barrier. Consider this a loop hole.”
The fact that he was telling her this rather than simply doing so must have meant that he needed her consent, at least in this place. He followed along watching her struggle in her progress.

He didn't step in. Needless to say those things would keep her here. He must have reasoned that at one point to make things stop she would consent. Of course he could not just allow her to escape either. Impeding her progress with more flame if it were necessary. If he wasn't leaving then she wouldn't either. As much as he needed her he nor the others were going to allow her to leave. The others had their own reasons.

For now he let her continue on. That light growing larger and larger indicating she was heading in the right direction.

“Once I'm on the other side I'll leave. Not just that but I will fulfill one wish or desire that is within my power before parting ways. I tire of being here and t has been so long since anyone has conjured me out of this place. We are about out of time. Choose or prepare to fight them,” he gestured about though most of his actions went unseen.

The other things were close now. None sounded as if they were in front of her nor did the light flicker any. They were closing in from behind and on the sides. Hearing their tiny claws an their cackle.

Thu Dec 21, 2023 1:01 am

Bruises ached, scratches stung, Vera limped along as the demon explained what he wanted and what he would provide in return. Assuming this monster kept his word, he would leave her body. He even offers to grant a wish though the Head Girl was not sure she should risk asking anything of a demon or whatever this entity was.

The other monsters were getting closer and the silver haired woman did not know how much further her body could carry her. If the monsters catch her again, that would probably be the end of her. She could die in this empty darkness realm with no one to ever find her much less retrieve her body. The demon says her chances are a coin flip but that fifty-fifty could become zero percent if this monster decides to interfere. Trapping Vera in fire could stop her in her tracks and allow everything to catch up to her. So it was either take the deal or have yet another enemy hindering her attempts to get home.

"Ngh... Fine," Vera grits her teeth, "You will leave my body once we are on the other side. Guess I only have your word to go by. Do it..."

Despite expecting it, the Head Girl tensed. She was uncertain what being possessed would feel like nor what this monster could do to her while possessing her. Vera had no concerns of what would happen when this monster reaches the other side. As far as she was concerned, that was the rest of the world's problem, the same world that ignored her plight in the first place.

Thu Dec 21, 2023 7:10 am

Struggling as much as she could Vera comes to those conclusions that it was futile. The light was to far away for her to reach before the other entities caught up. Plus she wasn't deluded into thinking he would simply allow her to leave without a deal being reached. He could deny her freedom out of spite. Why would he allow her to leave while remaining trapped here?

Though it appeared that she had to invite him in. If he could just control her she had no reason to doubt that he wouldn't have done so. Given this place he was probably as bad if not worse than the others here. He came to her aid once offering up a brief respite. More so out of getting to his pitch as soon as possible.

Vera had to trust him. Though weary of the wish he offered. First things first she needed to get out of this place.

“I will vacate once we are on the other side.”

His form broke apart. Shadows circled her. Closing it on her with each rotation. The closer those shadows got the clearer she saw them. They spiraled around her quickly then made contact. Darkness became solid. A chilling thin pool crept over her. Starting with her feet and rapidly climbing up from there. All the stickiness, sweat, cum and blood dissolved as did any scraps of clothing she had left. Yet it did no damage.

The chill subsided as she got use to it. Though her skin tingled. Up it climb. A tight second skin surrounded her. The constant movement oddly stimulating as it worked over her. Especially those sensitive spots such as her clit and nipples. Up her neck and over her face.

She might have panicked thinking she wouldn't be able to breath but that was not the case. The skin peeled away from her mouth, nostrils, ear holes and eyes. All while her hair remained free. All this took seconds and was probably the furthest thing that she expected when he said he was going to possess her. Drugs infused into her skin. Aches bled away as a side effect as control was usurped from her in seconds.

Vera remembered a purple white light emitting from the skin. Illuminating the area as a secondary effect though by the shrieks and scampering claws those entities were getting clear. She took a step. Then another. All without her say so. Soon she was running towards that light.

Whatever creatures they closed in on fled the light. Then nothing. Her next conscious memory was waking in the infirmary. Did she use the device? Was it a dream? In this place either was possible. A quick look around her would determine she was in a modern hospital room. If she were ever in Shokushu's infirmary before it matched up more or less with the memory of that place.

The shadowy skin was gone. No bruising though there were some minor aches now. No cuts at all. Her uniform was on beneath the sheets and she could here movement out in the adjacent room. Her guess being staff or another student. As she took stock of things a nurse stepped into the room hearing her stir.

“I was getting worried. You were out for a fair amount of time. Can I get you anything?”
If not Vera would be dismissed after her vitals were checked with everything coming back normal. If the woman was in the know about what was going on, which was very likely, she didn't say much about it. Rather inferring that there was an incident where she was found unconscious and brought her. Probably to use whatever medical advancements that the school had.

Fri Dec 29, 2023 2:46 am

Shadows swirled and closed in around the naked woman. The shadows condensed into an inky black ichor. It seemed to clean off Vera's battered and soiled form. Chills rippled across her skin as it seemed to adhere to her like a skintight suit. The woman did not show much reaction. Perhaps it was due to exhaustion or living on Shokushu had dulled her shock to unnatural occurrences. That or she simply had no reason to fear as the deal implied there was no point in harming her. If the demon wanted to harm her, there would no need to jump through so many hopes requesting permission to take this body.

As the chills faded, so did Vera's senses. What pain she was feeling was gone as she no longer had any control herself. Clad in this black ichor, breasts swayed with every step she took forward. Nipples were visibly poking through the material thanks to the stimulation she felt. Soon, her body was running though she felt no strain. All she felt was the air entering and leaving her with every breath and the bright light blinding her vision. Unable to keep them open any longer, her eyes fell shut and did not open again.

The sound of clawing demons was gone. The silver haired Head Girl woke in a bed. She recognized the walls and ceiling immediately. Vera sat up and found herself back at Shokushu. The woman was fully dressed in the usual navy blue vest and skirt along with that usual white blouse. The nurse was already there to check on her. It was not surprising that Vera had questions about the situation.

"What do you mean? What happened?" Vera asked as she moved to get out of bed, "How long was I out?" Looking nearby, she found her light blue sash which she hung loosely around her waist. Hands were smoothing out her uniform as best as she could. Despite the ordeal she suffered, the Head Girl focused on making herself presentable. Was it all a dream? Was what was said in the other world true and it was just her soul that was spirited away? Still the how or why such a thing occurred was unknown.

Depending on how long a 'fair amount of time' was, the Head Girl would need to see about catching back up on her missed work and classes. She had Prefects to speak to as well as corrections to reschedule. The fact the woman could just get back to her duties as if things were normal was a testament of her time and experience on this island and dealing with Shokushu, NICE labs, and the island's many alien guests.

Sat Dec 30, 2023 4:49 am

“Longer than expected. It has just over an hour since you were transferred here. I wasn't told if you were coming from your dorm room or the labs. I wasn't told nor had I asked.” The nurse answered.

She may not have addressed the fact that strange things went on here. They both knew it though she didn't address that matter. Vera was so composed seeing to her uniform at once and no doubt already making plans and rescheduling things. Such was the life of a head girl and to gt to such a demanding position the nurse would expect nothing less.

Heading to a nearby filing cabinet the nurse presented her with a hand held mirror so she could see to herself. In the adjoining room there was a soap dispenser and sink.

Dream or reality? It didn't matter as far as Vera was concerned. She was back regardless of whether or not a demon was released. Even if that were the case there were worse places to let it out than here. The ordeal set her back a half day or so. Rearranging things and off loading some work on the prefects under her should get her caught up. She'd be behind a little with assignments and such but it could have been worse. A day or two of longer hours.

“No lasting trauma I presume,”
the nurse adds as she fixes her attire. “Headaches? In that case I see no reason to keep you.” A quick heck of her eyes with a pen light, the nurse seems satisfied. “I'll discharge you Miss.

“Here. Take these. One pill in the morning to help with fatigue if necessary for the first week”

The pills, if she took any of them, would make events foggy. Like trying to recall a dream events would be disjointed and jumbled up. She'd recall key events, likely with no hymn or reason how she and Nix moved from point A to B. What she recalled would feel distant too as if she were watching a scene rather than reliving it.

For that week even her normal encounters on the island would be foggy and hard to recall. Even traumatic day to day events if any would feel diluted as if happening to someone else. The effect would be short lived and only for those days she took a pill, to which she had no more than a week of. They would give a boost of energy like an energy drink for about an hour making her focus during that time incredible.

Fri Jan 05, 2024 3:26 am

Being alone with the nurse in a soundproof room should have allowed the woman to be a bit more open about what has happened. But, there was little point in prying further if the staff member had no interest in knowing anything. Still, Vera expect the medical practitioner here to at least know details about how long the Head Girl was unconscious and what led to passing out in the first place. If there were any headaches, it was caused by this woman.

Vera accepted the pills. She knew it was not a suggestion. She was to take the pills regardless of need. Whether this to help or another experimental drug was unknown.

The pill definitely charged the Head Girl up. Fatigue was dispelled only to be replaced with a strange haze over Vera's thoughts. Thoughts and memories felt completely disconnected. She would be working a task at her desk only to find herself answering a problem in class. Every event seemed to occur and was forgotten or left in a strange unclear state.

Vera could not hold onto any memories but was able to perform her duties as if the information came up when they were needed. Then, it all was lost in the haze. Time and events came and went. The only sign she knew a week past was the empty pill bottle in her hand as she returned to the nurse's office. Was she supposed to return after the pills ran out? Vera could not remember if she was told or not. The silver haired woman knocked at the door before entering. She would offer the empty bottle to the nurse.

If the nurse was present and examined the Head Girl, she would find the usually disciplined woman had a cloudy look in Vera's eyes. "Just... Just returning the bottle... I think..." A hand went to Vera's temple, trying to figure out why she was back here again.

Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:50 am

The nurse did not bring up anything or explain matters. If she knew anything or was in the dark about it had been unknown. The real drug went to work in that week. Targeting memories and blocking off the most traumatic of them. They did not erase everything. She remembered the gist of things more or less but the messy bits were a bit foggy.

Unfortunately for that week it made things tougher on her. Things felt disjointed at times. Not remembering how she was at class when the last thing she recalled was working in her dorm. But if anything was unclear or forgotten during this time it was of little consequence.

With a bit of effort she could recall all of the important bits. Things would become normalized after the treatment ran its course. When she returned to the nurse at the week's end Vera was once again examined. The nurse could tell by the haze in her eyes that she took the prescribed dose.

Eyes were checked, blood pressure taken and ears inspected. There were no abnormalities. The data was recorded and the last examination was given to her.

An iPad was given to her that had a questionnaire on it. Most of which she could not answer. Things she must have experienced. There were things she could. Names, Illiya, Nix, Sara, Ova, Devin … major events. There were few traumatic moments she could recall. Her escape and the goblins being somewhat foggy but remembered in enough detail.

It was clear that she had tested some sort of memory drug. A drug that targeted specific memories? It was hard to say just what had happened on the list and what were control questions. Being that this was Shokushu something had happened. About this time it would occur to her that she couldn't remember any visitations throughout the week. Either the drug scrubbed those memories or she was given a brief break while she recovered. It was hard to say.

The nurse was a hard read too. Knowing of her abilities it was likely that she wasn't given much information if her memory was being checked. Though something masquerading as a nurse would be just as effective. There had to be a reason for it if they truly wished to keep things from her. Whatever the case it hadn't mattered.

The nurse glanced at her answers or lack of them were she drew blanks. She took the iPad without consulting it for answers and locked it away in her desk. “Excellent. The fogginess should fade shortly. I suspect by this time tomorrow you'll feel like your old self.”

She'd would dismiss Vera unless there was something she needed to report about any side effects or medical issues she was still having outside of the fogginess which was normal. She should be able to take on her full work load in a day or two. With her work ethic the nurse wouldn't be surprised if she got back into the swing of things if she hadn't already and just couldn't recall all the work she was still putting in.

Sat Jan 20, 2024 2:40 am
Reply to topic   [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5