View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 4:57 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Reuinion (for Kari) (Completed) 

"Suku, I don't blame you for wanting to keep me safe here. I can understand it. The ravaging doesn't matter. Besides that, I've had a really good time here."

Suku looked at Kari as she was being raped.

"Nngh! What about me? If he's not a human, then maybe I'm not a human, either! Suku! Show him your ears!"

Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:01 am
Profile YIM

Another hand formed... for the express purpsoe of giving Kari a condescending little pat on the head. The rape actually paused for a second so he could patronize her.

"You're just a cute little mutant freak honey. Suku teleports and knows things he can't possibly know. He moves and thinks like one of us."

With that, the rape resumed, both cocks slamming back into her tight, tiny holes, her tits squeezed together roughly. "Come and join in, Suku. You know you want to."

My profile

Thu Nov 22, 2007 4:00 am

"Nngh! What about me?" Kari asked. "If he's not a human, then maybe I'm not a human, either! Suku! Show him your ears!"

Suku nodded his head.

"I think I'll stay right where I am, Clear. You just want to make a grab at me." Suku brushed his hair back, exposing the pointed tips of his ears.

"What are you to say now, Clear?" he asked. "I am just like her. So what am I? A human or a monster? And if I'm a monster, she's a monster."

Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:21 am
Profile YIM

"I say if that's the case, you're kind of a dick for not teaching her how to teleport."

He wriggles the massive, slimy cocks inside her as he pulled them out and shoved them back in again, fondling her tits roughly.

"I bet there are time's when you want to just be anywhere else except where you are... I know I have times like that."

My profile

Fri Nov 23, 2007 2:16 am

"Remember that this ability is extremely rare. I want Kari to live a normal life. An ability like this will cause people to hunt for her, even more so than now."

Suzaku took out his glasses and put them back on.

Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:50 pm
Profile YIM

Playfully, the slimy, wriggling mass ran a hand through Kari's hair, his touch becoming gentle again as he rubbed her shoulders, oboth his massive cocks filling her to what he'd determined last time as just right.

"So either you thought she'd enjoy being fucked by monsters on a daily basis," quipped the thing to her boyfrien in its best Doctor House voice, "or we're back to you being a dick. Kari, are you having fun?"

He stroked her vlit and nipples playfully as he asked this question, filling her over and over again with his thick lengths.

My profile

Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:47 am

Kari quit trying to break free, as she found it to be utterly pointless.

"I'm still uncomfortable being your little sex toy, Clear. Suku may have known about the monsters and other things that happened here, but his heart was in the right place. He just wanted to keep me safe."

"Kari has spoken, Clear. It seems that your efforts to betray her from me have been all for naught." Suku pointed out, glaring at Clear. "So what are you going to do now? Time to make your move."

Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:23 am
Profile YIM

Whit a scowl, hepened up, throwing the naked girl at her lover in frustration as he began creeping towards the exit.

"You two jackasses DESERVE each other," he grumbled as he left.

My profile

Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:51 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6