View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 6:22 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Reuinion (for Kari) (Completed) 

"I don't BELIEVE in magic, Captain Jack. And if you're trying to get me riled up, you'll have to try harder."

Scowling, the creature fromed a wall acorss the room, separating the soldier from his beloved as he pressed her breasts against the window-like barrier as if it were a showe door.

"I got your girlfriend dome nipple piercings... Aren't they pretty? She said you made her keep the clit piercing... One of the few things I know about you, aside from it being obvious you don't like to play fair."

Slowly, a tiny feeler eased across Kari's warm, wet slit.

"Now, if you're here... Either you know how to fol people who're keeping an eye out for you... Or you're not human. Either way, my ears are burning..."

My profile

Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:46 am

"You're wrong. I didn't make her keep the piercing, I suggested that she do so, and she did it on her own free will. But you are right. I don't play fair, but neither do you." He took the note that Shapeless forged out of his pocket. "Mimicking my handwriting to get to Kari?" He waved a finger back and forth condescendingly. "Shame on you."

Suddenly, he became much more serious. His eyes changed into a dark blue.

"Alright, so what is it you want from me?" he asked. His tone became much more firm. "Ever since finding out about me, you seem to be much more concerned about me than you are about Kari. Now spill it!"

Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:13 am
Profile YIM

Gently, the shapeless thing began to massage Kari's shoulders, forming a chair out of his body and setting her in it gently. The wall still separated them, but it, like all of his body, was clear as glass.

"Yeah, I have let you take more effort than you seem to be worth, haven't I? I have to say... I was hoping for more out of you. You aren't a woman, nor have you turned out to be especially bishounen..."

Gently, he cupped her breasts, hoping to get a response out of her. Suku was all business.

"If I was REALLY lucky, you would have been someothing in sweet young Kari's head. Imagine, this beautiful body with such potent knowledge... Now, tell me... How did you get here?"

Slowly, he ran a hand through the girl's hair.

My profile

Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:43 am

"I walked." he sneered. Suku knew that would have surely have pissed off Shapeless. He watched as the monster continued to fondle Kari. He was disgusted at seeing her being molested, but he didn't let it show. He didn't want to let the monster know he struck a nerve.

Kari closed her eyes and moaned under the monster's touch. Why was he being so nice to her, all of a sudden? Regardless, it was a hell of a lot better than when she was being ravaged.

Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:22 am
Profile YIM

"And here I am without tomatoes to throw," snarked the monster right back. Suku was here, now... He had all the time in the world.

Ever so gently, he leaned Kari back, propping her legs up and gently spreading them so Suku could see the small, fingerlike tendril slip into his lover's cunt. Gently, he massaged her thighs, breasts, and shoulders. If Suku got jealous, this could get really fun...

"I Promised her the impossible, and delivered. I brought you here. Now, I believe one of us owes her some good news... And wouldn't it just kill you if it wound up being me that gives it to her?"

My profile

Sat Nov 17, 2007 3:48 am

Another pulse of energy rocked the room. Suku stood there, glaring at the monster. He was trying to get a rise out of Suku, but he wasn't going to get it... not right now, anyways.

"The only good news I could possibly give Kari is to tell her that the war is over and that she can come home. To tell her that would be a lie."

Suzaku disappeared and reappeared on the other side of the wall.

"What is your supposedly good news? What could you possibly tell her that would be considered good news?"

Sat Nov 17, 2007 4:37 am
Profile YIM

Gently, he wrapped himself around her, leaving her floating weightless in the liquid inside him, gentle currents playing over her clit and nipples. She could breathe inside him.

"Isn't it obvious, my dear boy? My good news is the simple fact that she's safer here than she ever was with you."

My profile

Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:47 am

Suzaku floated off the ground and crossed his legs.

"I know. I was the one who sent her here when the fighting escalated. And before I ever met her, she was worse off before I plucked her from her world. Remember what you said: I hold all the cards. Well... I don't, but I have enough to be able to control events."

Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:08 am
Profile YIM

Gently, ever so gently, hands reached out to her inside him, gently fondling her pert breasts and her cute little ass, massaging her shoulders and running through her hair. One of them slipped a finger into her getly, stroking her clit with its thumb.

He listened closely, hoping for that low, purring tone of satisfaction he'd grown so fond of. He hoped fervently to make her cum, right here, in front of her phantom lover. Some games, it's the cards you're holding... Other games, it's also the deck you're using.

"She's safe here in ways you can't imagine, Suku... You sent her hear, knowing what was waiting, didn't you? You couldn't know all of us, though..."

Playfully, her rubbed her nipples together, then let her breasts go. Hands reached for her wrists and ankles, hoping to take ahold of her and lay her back so that Suku saw everything... Surely the man had seen Kari naked before, but he probably hadn't watched her get fucked by monsters... As much as it seemed like something this jackass would enjoy.

"I'll tell you a little secret, Suku... Some of us can get a bit... How shalll I put it?... protective... of our favorite fucktoys. Now if you wanted your pointy-eared little sweetheart back for a quick roll in the hay, I'd step aside. But all I know about you is that you come with a war. I was born of the Cold War, Suku. I've seen what merely being on the EDGE of war does..."

Slowly, a cock formed inside him, the head of it teasing the girl's clit as he held her inside him like some sort of obscene snowglobe.

"I want to know how to leave the island... And I want to know all about your war. Tell me, or she and dozens more like her could get caught in the crossfire if The Project comes for me."

My profile

Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:04 am

Another powerful pulse of energy shook the room.

"So that's the way you want to play? By throwing innocent people into the mix as well?" Suku shook his head. "Doesn't anyone know when to play fair?"

Suku planted his feet on the ground.

"Now I suggest you let go of Kari. I abhorr watching you violate her anymore in my presence."

At the same time, Kari tried as hard as possible to not let out any moans. It was extremely difficult, considering that her most sensitive of areas was being fondled.

Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:51 am
Profile YIM

"It's not my fault that they're involved... Hell, I don't even know if they're really involved or not. All I know is that on paper, I'm not supposed to exist, but for some reason they dumped me here instead of killing me."

Gently, he stroked Kari's clit, sliding the huge, glassy-clear cock into her.

"You haven't given me any answers, Suku..."

Playfully, he groped Kari's breasts, teasing her nipples as another pair of hands slowly spread her asscheeks apart.

"You're the walking persona of death, futility, and misery, Suku... and Kari's better off without you. You should go now. the other girls will keep her warm and keep her from being alone, and I'm sure she'll get plenty of exercise and a good, hard fuck whenever she's in the mood. She doesn't need you any more."

My profile

Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:55 pm

Kari heard enough. She struggled to break free of Shapeless's grasp.

"Ungh! Let me go! Suku!" She shouted through the slime's body. "Don't be fooled! I have been waiting for you forever! You can never be replaced! Not by Shapeless! Not by Kim! No one!" She tried to break free of the monster's grasp.

"Suku! I love you!"

Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:34 am
Profile YIM

Gently, teasingly, he caressed her nipples, the giant cock sliding deeper into her as anopther teased her tight pucker, ready to take her ass any second.

"Oooh, there's a Km now? I wonder how Suku feels about... He knew there'd be a Kim. You wanted her to have a Kim, didn't you? Suku, you brilliant, horny, magnificent bastard.

A tiny feelet gently stroked her clit as the other cock finally began to push its way into her ass. "And my name's on this little list too? I'm flattered, Kari.... It seems our last encounter gave you something to think about after all..."

My profile

Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:02 am

Suku stood there, watching Kari struggle. He was currently going through the different possible scenarios, trying to figure out which one was the best C.O.A.

"Like I said, I thought it all through. Kari hasn't been around many girls before in her life, and I thought it would be best for her to be around other girls. The monster ravaging was merely a side effect."

Suku suppressed a laugh.

"Although, now that I think about it... monsters raping nubile young girls..." he broke out into laughter. "that's more like an effect, really!"

Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:53 am
Profile YIM

He scoffed, chuckling along with Suku as he squeezed Kari's tits together.

"There's plenty of other girl's schools... You KNEW this would happen, and you WANTED it to..."

He ran a hand through Kari's hair, teasing her clit and nipples as he shoved both cocks in as deep as she could comfortably take.

"That's one answer for you, Kari... He's not human. He's one of us."

My profile

Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:40 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next