View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 27, 2024 6:35 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Reuinion (for Kari) (Completed) 

Kari almost creamed herself as the monster now poured out of her. She tried her best to hold back her orgasm.

"Why? Why is he so important to you?!"

Sat Nov 10, 2007 5:53 pm
Profile YIM

Slowly, so slowly, a terrible face rose from the puddle at her feet, growing as the horrible mass poured out of her, forming as it spoke, ears and teeth taking shape.

"Because he knows somthing we don't, Kari. We are under house arrest on an epic level at point A..."

Slowly, a tongue flicked out between jagged, growing teeth to wrapd its slimy form around her left ear and slip its tip in, the monster's own ears staring to form, not ears so much as antennae...

"While he... a mere HUMAN! Is he a human?... flits in and out, point A open to points B through Z in the vast sea of the cosmos..."

SLowly, another tongue snaked from the mouth and wrapped around her other ear, his gooey prison squeezing her tits together roughly.

"I've seen things you wouldn't believe, Kari... Not attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion, granted, but I've lightyears to go before it's my time to die..."

His mass inside her froths like a whirlpool, the living maelstrom swirling as it drains from her faster.

"Your lover is free while we're in a cage.... SO tell me.... Tell me NOW... Who is Suku, and what does he do?"

The face had finished forming, a hideoes thing without eyes or a nose, with ling ears like some hideos mixture of a wolf's ears, a bull's horns, and a hornet's antennae. His mouth was huge, full off long, sharp, knifelike teeth and snakey tongues. That it wasn't where his voice came from only made it worse.

"I can help you break free, Kari. Don't you want to be free?"

My profile

Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:32 am

Kari cried out as her orgasm burst forth, her legs shaking as her cunny released her feminine juices.

"Ah! Not even I know who he really is! He saved me from a terrible fate, and watched over me as a benevolent bodyguard... and eventually.... my lover."

Kari turned her head away as the monster transformed into a more scary form to intimidate her.

"I don't even know if he's human."

She felt a powerful pulse of energy surge through her mind. One so powerful, the monster must have felt it, too. Kari, however, didn't notice it.

"I want to be free... free of all the wars, all the violence... he helped me escape all that... what do you want to escape from? What makes you want to run away from all the girls and the fun you have ravaging us?"

Sun Nov 11, 2007 6:21 am
Profile YIM

"That's about all it is, isn't it? Day in, day out.... Rape, rape, rape..."

With a disgusting pop, the last of him slid out of her, splattering to the floor.

"I do enjoy your sexy, squirming little bodies, make no mistake.... But I want so much more out of life. I could be a lover, a soldier, a thief... SO many things, Kari, so many experiences. My time as a free creature was... lamentably brief."

He carssed her cheek with surprising tenderness. There was an unnerving intensity in the clear eyes that formed, as if they'd suddenly gain blazing color.

"Dark-skinned blonde wth pointy ears... Hardly natural. I'm sure you know what it's like to be a guinea pig. Imprisoned in a lab, inscrutible forces with iunfathomable intentions intentions doing indescribable things to your body... Making you, destroying and remaking you..."

Sharp claws formed, gingerly stroking her thighs without breaking the skin.

"They made me too welll, Kari. They made me so well they couldn't kill me, couldn't contain me, and so I'm here... They found a place I could never leave..."

He stroked her ears gently, sliding a phallic tentacle between her tits.

"I don't know if they'll come back, If they even care about destroying the evidence now that it's hidden here... But there's a universe out there for me to see... And I want a chance to be more."

Teeth retracting, the horrible face planted a slimy kiss on her lips, chuckling bitterly.

"Don't we desrve it, Keebler?"

My profile

Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:11 am

Kari looked up at him, retracting as he kissed her.

"I don't know much about my past. No one really does. If you want to find out more about it, ask Suku... he could tell you everything."

She remained very calm, despite the fact that her body was still being ravaged.

"He is the one that unraveled the veil of deception shrouded over my eyes. I have merely been used as a pawn... he saved me from a terrible fate..."

Kari felt another powerful surge of energy, this one stronger than the last.

Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:58 am
Profile YIM

Somehow, the thing was ignoring these surges.... If he even felt them at all.

"Once again... Your phantom lover's holding all the cards. I don't like it, Kari... And deep inside..."

He thrust a massive phallus deep into her cunt for emphasis.

"...I think it makes you a buit uneasy too. I don't trust him. I don't think you're right to trust him, when you don't even know him..."

SLowly, the cock shrunk back down to a more manageable size, thrusting slowly in and out of her.

"I've been honest with you, Kari. I've answered all you asked... Can you say the same of Suku? FRom what you've said, he knows who you are, and you don't... Terrible situation, isn't it?"

Gently, he caressed her nipples. "Tell me how to talk to him. He has a lot of answers we could both use."

My profile

Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:19 am

Kari gasped as the monster impaled her with a huge slimy dick.

"He doesn't hold all the cards... if he did, the war would have ended a long time ago..."

Kari twitched as the dick in her cunny shrunk to a more managable size.

"Suku has told me what I needed to know... he said it was for my own good not to become wound up in all of the wars and conflicts. I'm only 18. I shouldn't have to be concerned about that sort of thing."

She moaned as she became aroused again.

"If you want to see him in person, he'll come... I can feel it.

"Please unshackle me and place me on the ground..." she whispered. "I feel tired."

Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:53 am
Profile YIM

Warily, he unshackled her, wrapping tentacles around her wrists and ankles as he lowered her to the cold, hard floor, thrusting the warm, slimy phallus in and out of her.

"There's a war? Interesting... You see, mine ended before it really began. I'll wait for your mysterious protector... but while we've got some time..."

SLowly, teasingly, he carssed her clit, lifting her backside into the air as he pressed her tits roughly to rhe cold, cold tiles.

"... I want a briefing."

My profile

Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:02 am

Kari moaned as she was smexed again. she fell limp as her body's energy was drained.

"Nnngghh... Suku... he won't be easy to talk to... he knows how you have raped me... he might not cooperate..."

The girl got on her hands and knees as she was rammed repeatedly.

"UH! Don't try to deceive him! That will never work. He sees through the lies and deceptions laid down before him."

More tears streamed down her face as she reluctantly presented herself to the monster.

Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:09 am
Profile YIM

With a sadistic chuckle, he pulled her hands behind her back, lifting her ass into the air as he held her in place, toes barely touching the floor. "Face down, ass up... Just like you deserve for being such a stupid little cunt."

Tesingly, he ran another cock over her tight rear entance, teasing her back hole even as he fucked her pussy hard and fast.

"You don't get it, do you? I have his bitch. This isn't a job interview..."

With a cruel chuckle, he slammed the second member into her ass. "It's a ransom."

My profile

Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:53 am

Kari screamed as the monster ravaged her body, placing her in an awkward position. She was almost entierly supported by the monster now.

"You don't get it, do you? I have his bitch. This isn't a job interview..."

With a cruel chuckle, he slammed the second member into her ass. "It's a ransom."

Another powerful pulse shot through Kari's mind- no... the entire room shook from it.

Then maybe it's time I interferred.

The door to the room was torn off its hinges in a screech of twisting metal and tossed aside as if it were styrofoam. The door struck against the opposite wall with a loud crash, cracking the stone wall. Standing at the doorway was a young boy, around 18.

"No... it couldn't be..." whispered Kari. "Suku?"

Last edited by Dark Suzaku on Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:07 am
Profile YIM

The monster cuckled and sneered, withdrawing its cocks from the girl that quicvered in its grasp.

"Well, well well," he teased, that horrible face rising up again. "If it isn't Tuxedo Mask himself. I hear you've been keeping secrets from Princess Serenity here..."

A tentacle lashed out, grabbing for his wrist.

"Time to explain it all."

My profile

Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:20 am

In a flash, Suku appeared behind the monster, its tendril sliced in numerous areas. However, he knew merely from sight that this wouldn't cause pain to the monster in the slightest.

"Save me the knight in shining armor jokes, ShapelessClear." he whispered. "You not only raped my lover, but you also planned to use her as insurance so that I could cooperate." he looked back over his shoulder, a cold stare in his eyes. "Is that it?"

Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:33 am
Profile YIM

"OH, you really are a pain in the ass," he scowled, picking up his severed limb and reattaching it. "I used her to get to you. Fine."

Gently, he caressed KAri's breasts, smirking cruelly. "I did what I had to. You did what you wanted to. I've been honest, Suku. And it's TWO words. Shapeless Clear, TWO WORDS, however the HELL you know my name."

A pair of cocks rose to Kari's face, stopping in front of her eyes

"Now, take one more step and I find out whjat it feels like to fuck your girlfriend's eye sockets. I wish I didn't have to blackmail you... But it's obvious you're not exactly trustworthy."

My profile

Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:48 am

Suzaku's eyes flashed as he threatened to screw Kari's eyes out. THe young girl squirmed in Shapeless's grip. Of all the things he could do to her, this was the last thing she wanted.

"Yeah, I get that a lot, the trust thing." he said. "And for your information, I know much more about you than just your name." He took off his glasses and placed them in a small black case, which he put in his pocket. "Just by looking at you for less than a minute, I have made deductions about your abilities. You seem to be composed of an amorphous, transparent, material that can shape itself into anything it wants. You appear to have similar characteristics to that of water, but it might be more similar to that of gelatin.

"You would be a formidable opponent in combat because of your anatomy, or lack thereof. You don't appear to have any core, heart, or brain for that matter," Suku placed a large emphasis on brain. "So atacking you with a sword or firearms would seem ineffective. The ideal military weapon. By what I know about technological advances, I can only conclude that your creation involved magic to some extent."

Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:54 am
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next