View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Jul 05, 2024 7:56 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Two Kinds of Welcoming + Introductions (For Ryujin+N-Yuki) 

Post Two Kinds of Welcoming + Introductions (For Ryujin+N-Yuki)
The start of another school day and another standard morning assembly in the gym, with this one featuring the presentation and introduction of Naito Yuki. She stood on the stage (fulling dressed in her school uniform) with the rest of the teachers over looking the rest of the student body, with her backpack (containing her cell phone) off to the side, and out of sight. When the headmaster introduced her, she stepped forward and gave the audience a small of a bow of her head. "Hello. My name is Naito Yuki. I'm happy to be here and I look forward to meeting all of you," she said sweetly to the room, before stepping back into the lineup and the assembly resuming.
Occasionally, she would pull at her skirt a bit, trying to tug it down. This skirt is pretty short for an all girl school. One good blow of the wind and swoosh! If only it was a couple of inches longer... Sure the skirt she wore for "work" was the same length but that was suppose to drive attention and she only wore it for a short period of time. Not for the whole day! She stood on the stage in front of everyone, listening to the daily announcement, unaware of the dangers at could be lurking by.

*thinking about doing random RPs of a girl getting molested on a train* PM if interested

~The impatient one

Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:36 pm

Ryujin watched the assembly. It was fortunate for him that this was customary when new students were admitted to the school. It allowed to him to make note of select targets in the future; also, it allowed him to follow them back to the dormitories and keep track of which rooms they were assigned to. The student he had his eye in this batch was standing not very far from his position. She would never know he was there. None of them would, unless they bumped into him, which was very unlikely. He was positioned in a dark corner of the stage behind the wing, kept hidden from site by his illusions. Deciding to play with his next victim before springing on her, he concentrated his magic, using the shadows created by her own clothes, giving them mass and substance. He shaped the shadows under her skirt into a pair of hands and slid one up her thigh and around her hip to her backside, rubbing her sex lips with the fingertips as he fondled her firm asscheeks. The other made it's way up her side, across her stomach and finally her ample chest, cupping her firm right tit.

(sorry that took so long.)

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

e-hentai homepage. requires you register to view the best stuff.

Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:29 am
Profile YIM

Yuki's mind had started to wander through the assembly, but came crashing back to reality and froze as she felt the hands starting to move. Her eyes darted quickly from side to side, seeing if this was some sick joke from someone. What's going on... Her cheeks flustered a bit as she felt the fingers at work and the other hand grazing lightly over her skin, causing it to shiver and cupping her breast. She tried to deter the one hand by squeezing her thighs together. This is worse then the trains... At least there I could hide myself, knew to expect it, and didn't have everyone looking at me. As the hands continued to work, she bit her inner lip a bit, trying to keep quiet and from bringing attention to herself. Why is this happening to me now??

(Hey no problem. RL happens I understand )

*thinking about doing random RPs of a girl getting molested on a train* PM if interested

~The impatient one

Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:57 am

The hand cupping her breast began to knead the pliant mammary, taking the nipple at it's center between thumb and index finger and tweaking it this way and that. The shadow hand at her crotch grew bolder, sliding down further to pressing into and rubbing her silken sex through her undergarments, trying to push a large finger between the lips of her pussy.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:12 am
Profile YIM

Yuki bit her lip harder as the touches got bolder, the urge to let out a groan growing, her blush growing, and pushing her thighs even closer together. However, that didn't seem to stop the finger as it moved passed and between the lips to her pussy, it getting a bit wet out of enjoyment, despite her own feelings about it. No... stop... . She looked around nervously to make sure that no one was paying attention to her. Her breathing got heavier as the fingers twisted her nipple back and forth. Why me??

~The impatient one

Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:30 am

Ryujin grinned inwardly as he watched the girl whose body he was manipulating twist and turn, trying to prevent the intruding hands access. The hand on her breast switched to it's twin, twisting the nipple as far as it would go in one direction, then twisting it in the other. The hand violating her crotch continued its advance into her snatch until feeling the moisture leaking out of her hot hole. It moved back up her ass and slipped inside her panties, giving her ass a quick pinch before returning to her moist cunt lips. Pushing a fingertip into her pink folds and tracing it up and down her sex lips and rubbing her sensitive pink nub.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:45 am
Profile YIM

Yuki closed her eyes as the hands continued to work away on her body, trying to ignore their gazes, unaware of what was happening on the stage. But it only made things worse, as she felt now that everyone *knew* what was happening and were watching, taking pleasure in her torture. She was too nervous to open them again. When the fingertip rubbed against her clit, a quiet groan escaped. She twisted her thighs back and forth, trying to block the hand, but nothing seemed to be stopping it. She could feel her pussy getting wetter and her nipples hardening without her consent, her body enjoying what the hands were doing to her more then her mind. This is so much worse then that time on the train when I had a cock rub back and forth on my panties till he climaxed. Another groan escaped. If only I could see who it was and tell them to stop this...

~The impatient one

Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:01 am

The hand tormenting her dripping sex only got bolder in it's activities. With the same digit it had been tracing her sex lips with, it pushed the entire finger into her tight slit. At first it simply pushed itself in and out of her, but then began to rub her ass again, causing it to move in a circle like pattern as it thrust into her over and over. It continued this pattern until and most of it's other fingers were soaked in her juices and pulled itself out. The moved back up and almost slipped out of her panties until it pushed the fingering digit against the puckered hole of her anus. Using her juices as a lubricant, it pushed into the tight confines of her ass slowing jerking in and out of her.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:13 am
Profile YIM

Yuki stood helpless as the fingers continued to torment her, her juices only building, and wanting nothing more then to scream for help, but at the same time not draw any attention to herself. Please... stop... When the fingers finally withdrew, she let out a sigh of relief, thinking that it was over, but as the finger started to sneak into her ass-hole, her eyes unwillingly flying wide open out of surprise. No not there!! Not my ass!! She squeeze around the finger to try to stop it and push it out.

~The impatient one

Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:25 am

Her attempts to remove the finger in her anus by squeezing it out only served to encourage it more. It pumped itself in and out her harder and faster than before. The other hand left her breasts to coordinate its efforts with its counterpart, pinching her left nipple and pulling the breast up by the stiff teat, making the heavy globe bounce slightly as it fell. It traveled down her flat stomach and under the waistband of her panties, giving her pink nub a quick flick. It crossed its middle and index fingers and pushed itself into her soaked gash, slowly twisting itself around inside her.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:46 am
Profile YIM

Please, let this assembly be finished soon. Yuki felt a little bit of blood seeping into her mouth from her lip as she bit the skin harder, trying to stifle her groans. She felt her breast bounce, the sight of her breast moving on its own being odd to anyone else to have caught. And if it could get any worse, the hand moved and started to work on her swollen, wet pussy. She felt her legs starting to shake a bit, and her breathing getting heavier.

~The impatient one

Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:59 am

When the hand twisting itself around in her hot slit was thoroughly coated it swaitched places with the hand pumping her ass. Straightening them out and pushing the two fingers it had used in her twat into her ass it took up the beat the used before switching. The remainder likewsie resumed its partners pattern with a few differences. It pushed two fingers into her but waited to cross them until they were inside of her. As they twisted in her, the thumb stuck itself out, running over her sensitive clit with every rotation.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:11 am
Profile YIM

Yuki felt her legs shake more as the fingers raped her ass and pussy, the thumb rubbing over her clit, all causing her unwanted pleasure and her orgasm to grow. No!! I can't. Not here... Not with everyone looking at me like this... Unable to move, even to the wings, she continued to pant and her cheeks felt hot. A few words from the assembly reached her ear, scattered and broken, but even judging by those, it seemed like it was getting closer to the end. Please.. hurry up and finish..

~The impatient one

Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:25 am

Ryujin licked his lips as the girls face became flushed and her trembling form continued to squirm under his assault. He could tell she was so close to going over the edge, just a little more stimulation and she would climax on stage right in front of everyone. He could only imagine the embarassment she would face at such, the reputation she would receive. He focused his magic and added one more element to the hands: temperature. Both hands suddenly turned as cold as ice inside of her, still pumping, twisting and rubbing her cunt, clit and ass.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:43 am
Profile YIM

Yuki shivered as she felt the hands turned to ice, still tormenting her body, giving her unwanted pleasure, her climax growing. She could somehow sense the assembly was drawing closer to the end. "Nnnn..." She struggled to hold on to her climax, to give herself some dignity, but she wasn't having any luck today it seemed. Once the assembly was announced it was over and people started to move and talk amongst herself, she reached her peak. She couldn't help but cry out loud as she finally climaxed, her legs finally giving out as she fell to the floor.

~The impatient one

Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:02 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 102 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next