View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jul 02, 2024 7:16 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Darkest Before Dawn (for Kanoe) 

Kanoe lets out a long sigh. She hates the fact everything seems to require a physical education credit. That was the only reason she was here. Beyond force, the young witch never would lift a finger to play any of the silly sports and games the others had. She was sitting in the bleachers on one side of the gym when the gym teacher called out to her.

The woman's eyes narrow in annoyance as she stares at the instructor. She briefly looks over at the clock, class was almost over and he just now brings this up? It wouldn't be the first time she had been held after class, especially this one due to her lack of participation. Despite these facts, why was it always her? Another sigh leaves her lips as she slowly rises to her feet. Her hands tug at her gym shorts which were far too revealing for her tastes, showing way too much of her silky pale legs. The t-shirt wasn't as bad though a bit tight around the chest, causing her breasts to be pushed up slightly. It was not uncomfortable but she could not help but feel she was on display. Though there were rules against jewelry, Kanoe still wears a silver clasp hanging on the end of her long braid of black hair. With a slight shake of her head, she answers his question with a question of her own.

"Do I really have a choice?" She says coldly.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Tue Dec 25, 2007 8:26 pm

The young witch grinds her teeth as she walks over to the bats and puts them into the bin. Not was he making her do all this but he was making her do it herself. She thought about grabbing one of the bats and showing him how impolite she can be. But, she was no brute nor was she in the mood to delay her leaving any longer.

With a sigh, she loads the last bat into the bin and rolls it towards the storage room. At least the instructor did not follow her. The last thing she wanted was to be alone with a male teacher in a dark storage room. The thought sent a shiver down her spine. So many of the teachers in this school were perverts. One would think Shokushu would do a bit better in screening for an all female college.

She opens the door to the store room. Kanoe flicks on the lights only to find a few turned on and were flickering themselves. It didn't matter, she was not fond of the light anyway. The student rolls the bin of sports items into the room and over to the far corner where the other bins were.

Tue Dec 25, 2007 9:03 pm

She quickly turns around to the sound of the door slamming shut. Her eyes flick over the room, trying to see who else was in here with her. What now? Was the only thought that ran through her head. Kanoe shivers as mist began to leave her lips from the cold air that was now filling the room. At this point, she didn't need to hear the evil laughter to know this was more than likely another monster. But it sure didn't help her nerves as she continues to shiver in her skimpy gym clothes.

Kanoe's eyes focus on the door and makes a run for it. She had no interest in calling out to the voice nor did she want to question the monster's intentions. It was obvious from her experience that it was after her body or even more. Her hand checks the handle of the door to see if it was locked. While doing that, spidery words of magic began to leave the woman's soft lips. Wisps of darkness and shadow began to gather in her free open hand, swirling in an orb shape. Kanoe was not going to waste time getting out of here.

Tue Dec 25, 2007 9:20 pm

Kanoe squeaks in alarm as suddenly a light flashes from the door and sends her flying. The darkness that was gathering in her hand disappates from her loss of concentration. She shakes her head as she gets back up. The student's eyes went wide as a basketball collides into her stomach. The air left her lungs in a groan as her legs quiver and grew weak, slumping back onto her knees. The witch pants softly as she tries to get air back into her lungs quickly. The laughter and voices seemed to be coming from everywhere. Was this the same monster that attacked her before? No, that particular unseen monster already has her on a different sort of leash.

Her eyes look over at the door. It must be some type of ward so this being knew magic as well? She did not know much about the details but perhaps she can break the ward along with the door. Kanoe slowly rises to her feet, just have to make it back to that door.

Tue Dec 25, 2007 9:44 pm

Kanoe glares at the demoness that now blocks her exit. A succubus...and a powerful one at that. Would her magic be any effect against this one? She began to step back slowly only to feel another basket ball collide with the side of her head. The woman did not notice the balls had animated from the rack beside her. She was dazed and was left completely off guard as the other basketballs come crashing against her body. The young student stumbles to the side towards some other shelves and racks as she raises her arms to feebly defend herself from the flying balls. The witch had no choice but to duck low and cross her arms over her face and body as much as possible until balls stopped.

"Ugh! Fine! What do you want from me?!" She cries out.

Tue Dec 25, 2007 10:04 pm

There was little the woman could do to stop the demoness. Jump ropes wrap around her wrists and lift the dazed witch off the floor. There were a few pink areas staining her pale skin showing where some of the basketballs had hit her. Some long strands of hair were hanging loosely infront of her face as she raises her gaze to look at the other woman.

"It doesn't seem I have a choice," She replies coldly, her arms and legs testing her bonds before falling limp, "How about you just find another student, I'm sure there are plenty in this school that enjoy this sort of thing, succubus. There is little I can do for you and I doubt you are going to let me go anyway."

It was rare for a demon to keep their word and it was difficult to bargain with one when one does not have an equal footing against the powerful being. Though she was a bit confused, why was a femal demon after femal students?

Tue Dec 25, 2007 10:24 pm

Kanoe flinches as the claw comes down at her only to feel her clothing be all torn away in one quick swipe. She frowns at the succubi's comment about her body. On this island, having a beautiful body was more of a curse than a blessing. The young woman shivers in her bonds. The cold air made her nipples harden and erect to demoness's pleasure. The witch squeaks to the woman's rough squeezes to one of her luscious orbs. The feeling of warmth from the demon's hand was pleasant against her sensitive breasts but she was no where near the point of admitting that to her. She glares at the woman angerly.

"Just get it over with!" She snaps, "You are no different from the rest of the demons and monsters! Just...do it and leave me alone."

She hated feeling helpless. From her too many experiences, she knows there was nothing she could do. It disgusted her to accept defeat so soon but, what could she do? Her struggles would only entice the demon further. Kanoe clenches her jaw as she lowers her gaze and looks away.

Tue Dec 25, 2007 11:00 pm

The woman gasps in pain as she feels the needle punch into her thigh. She shuts her eyes and quivers, feeling something being injected into her body. Kanoe looks up at the demoness and before she could ask her eyes went wide. The effect was quick as the young woman begins to squirm some in her bonds. Her heart was beating much faster as she felt herself becoming hotter. Her breathing became a bit heavier as she glares at the succubus.

"B-Bitch.." She hissed.

Her quivering grew more noticable as she shuts her eyes and looks away. She was not going to let this demonic slut beat her this way. She had to fight the urge and refuse to beg. Her body had different thoughts as she felt the cool air caress the warm juices that were already wetting her sex.

Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:31 am

The effect was even faster than before. Kanoe's eyes nearly roll back completely as she felt the succubi's venom flows into her netherlips. The woman's breasts firm up with her apparent arousal. Her heavy shuddering breaths made her breasts jiggle and sway as she tries to find some way to mentally fight off the growing need. A fight that was proving useless as warm nectar began to flow and drip from her cunt and onto the hard floor below. Being injected directly into her sex made her body go wild as she could feel her body tensing up and starting to contract slowly.

"Nngh...Wh-Why...Ahhh..Why are you...doing...nng..this?" She groans out in short pants of pleasure.

Her legs shiver against her bonds. Her body wanted to close her legs and rub them together for some sort of stimulation. She tried to keep still but no matter what, her body continues to quiver as her body shines with a light sheen of sweat.

Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:25 pm

Kanoe tries to cringe away from the needle only to find such resistance useless. She squeaks as the needle leaves her rock hard tit, causing the large luscious orb to bounce and sway. Her breaths were now very short and rapid, almost hyperventilating. A steady trickle of her juices ran freely from her contracting sex. The tension in her body kept growing more and more with no sign of release.

Her eyes blink slowly, remaining half open as her gaze drifts over the succubi's body. She quivers but was otherwise limp in her bonds as her eyes began to glaze with need. Kanoe barely registered the demoness's question and weakly shakes her head to the tail swaying before her. She closes her eyes. A faint whimper leaves her lips. No matter the dosage, the venom itself was not making her cum or perhaps it was preventing it. What was going to happen to her?

Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:05 pm

The young woman cries out as her sensitive little love button was stabbed. She could feel the nub swelling with both venom and her growing arousal, sticking out like a sore thumb with a full erection. Her eyes roll back feeling her body tense up to impossible lengths only to receive no release. Kanoe groans as she felt the succubi's hot body press closer to her. Her rapid breaths took in the demoness's scent, driving her over the edge. As the monster whispers softly into her ear, the witch began to softly kiss and nuzzle the demon's neck. Right and wrong no longer would register in her mind. Her pride was washed away in a sea of lust and desire. She wanted nothing more than to feed her sexual hunger now.

Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:06 pm

Kanoe blushes as the succubus gives her a deep kiss. She sucks deeply on the forked tongue as it danced inside her mouth. The woman making faint gasps of pleasure as the kiss broke, the venom was driving her insane with lust. Her eyes follow the succubi's fingers down to the monster's sex. Her eyes widen at the sight of the long shaft that slid out. The young woman could only stare, mesmerized in her poisoned condition. She wanted..no needed that shaft inside her desperately.

"Pl-Please...Ahhh..I can't take it!," She gasps, "Nngh..fuck me...do what you want...please! I..I need it!"

She falls limp in her bonds once more. Her entire body was shuddering. The woman's dripping cunt was contracting over and over, needing something to fill it. Her entire body glistens with sweat. Darkened areolae were puffed out like miniature breasts topped with nicely hardened nipples. Long drops of nectar tickle her inner thighs as they run down her legs from her soaked folds. Kanoe's eyes were completely glazed over as she found herself unable to look away from the demon's large member.

Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:43 pm

The woman slumps to the floor. She nearly curls up on the floor as her insides twitch and spasm with every moment. The feeling of her breasts bouncing heavily with arousal left the woman dazed. Kanoe obeys the demoness and began to slowly crawl over to her. She gasps with every movement as her thighs grind together in hopes for stimulation. The stimulation only made her body tense up more. She couldn't make herself cum. Only the promise of release from this demon was the only thing keeping herself from thrusting her fingers into her own dripping cunt right now.

Kanoe's hands seem to fumble as if not sure what to do with them as she sat before the demoness. Occasionally she would grope one of her own breasts or slide it along her sides. Behind her, there was a glistening trail of her nectar from where she is to where the puddle where the jump ropes were. Her nectar was running freely out of her clenching sex as she gazes up at the succubus. A mixture of desire and awe could be seen in her eyes as she looks at the beauty from hell.

Thu Dec 27, 2007 4:09 pm

She whimpers as her body quivers with sexual tension. There was no hesitation as she wraps her fingers around the succubi's cock and began stroking. Her lips press to it's warm tip and slowly parts as she slides the throbbing flesh into her mouth. Kanoe's tongue lashes and lathers all over the tip and along her shaft. The woman was desperate, doing her best to please the demoness so she can receive the release she begs for.

The witch's thighs rub together as she slowly rocks her head back and forth on the member. She would suck deeply as she pulls away only to lash and rub her tongue all along the shaft as she pushes it back into her mouth. There were no thoughts of resisting. Her mind was reduced to the base primal needs, a need she can only receive from this demon of hell.

Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:29 pm

The woman lets forth loud groans, the sounds vibrating through the demon's throbbing member. Her body sank lower as her knees slid further apart. Kanoe could do nothing but shudder as more of the arousing toxins were injected into her body. Her eyes roll back completely as her eyelids flutter rapidly. If it were not for the hand gripping the witch's hair, the woman probably would have slumped to the floor.

Warm nectar was running nonstop out of her shivering cunt. The tension was becoming almost painful and very exhausting for the woman. Drool trickles out of the corner of her lips as she returns to sucking the succubi's cock. Audible squishing sounds could be heard between Kanoe's thighs as one of her hands began to thrust two fingers inside her. Despite her climax being under the demoness's control, her mind could not take it anymore. She thrusted a third finger into herself, groaning through a mouthful of throbbing flesh as she continues to suck as hard as she could. The woman needed it and was willing to do anything to have her body cum.

Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:56 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next