View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Jul 05, 2024 6:42 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Comfort for a friend (Darwin) 

Post Comfort for a friend (Darwin)
Diana had been let alone in her dorm for the evening, it was rather late, but she had some reading to do, so she may as well do it while it was quiet around the dorm, not the Darwin made much noise, except her guitar and violin playing, it was good music, except if you needed study.

She flicked through a page, it was a book on the supernatural, she enjoyed reading such books, she wasn't really sure why, but it intrigued her to see how people would explain things sometimes.

'Darwin should be back on her little outing by now shouldn't she?'

she thought in the back of her mind.

~Diana Collier~

Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:14 am

She hadn't realized how long she had been gone with violett let alone that she was just wandering back to her room aa bit after a day afterwards She walked with a limp as she pushed the door open mostly ressed save for the garment that normally herld her chest flat. she had been lucky enough not to have been noticed. the remainder of her clothing quite dirty or wrinkled.

She closed the door and just fell forward breathing a bit hevily a few skin burns on her arms still bothering her. She'd cough a couple times on the floor gritting her teeth a few bried tears stained her cheeks.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Darwin And Tatiana are Available for play, PM if you're interested

Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:24 am

Diana looked up, seeing Darwin fall to the ground, she instantly dropped the book, it fell with a dull thud to the floor. She ran her, kneeling down beside her. There were tears on her face, and her clothes were all dirty and wrinkled.

"Darwin! what happened?"

she asked, she hoped what she had thought had happened didn't.

~Diana Collier~

Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:31 am

she groaned from various bruses at her wrists and shoulders; mostly self inflicted. she'd take a few moment's before talking again but, when she did it was in her natural voice.

"Violett... called me out to the cafeteria at midnight... something attacked us... she got mad at me and... then it did like you said it would..."

She shook her head weakly as she forced herself to her knees adjusting her slacks and button down, which wasn't completely buttoned as it refused to button passed her chest.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:37 am

She asked, she helped her up, and walked her over the the couch to sit her down, Darwin was going better than she did on her first rape, she was a crying scared mess for about a week, she didn't even leave her room.

"Wheres Violett? did it get her too?"

It was pretty obvious that it did, why would it let one girl go, and not the other one.

~Diana Collier~

Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:45 am

"It did... I don't know where she went but...I doubt she cares it even let me go..."

She shook her head as she moved her arms and legs a bit. feeling about the largest points of pain.

"Just a bit sore, hurt myself trying to get it off us... what day is it anyway? I don't even know how long I was out..."

she rubbed her forehead looking to diana then down at herself shaking her head.

"I need to change..."

she'd try to stand but just end up back on the couch.

"Could you... get my skirt and such...?"

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:50 am

"What did you do to Violett? uh... never mind, Ok, I'll just get you your clothes."

She said, standing up, she quickly moved into Darwin's room, and found the clothes that she had been looking for. She walked back out, and sat next to Darwin again. And handed over the clothes.

"Here you go... its Thursday... Are you hungry? or thirsty? if you need anything just ask me"

she sounded worried, she knew how it felt to be a victim to these monsters, and she wanted Darwin to know, she would be there for her.

~Diana Collier~

Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:56 am

Darwin had already stripped herself by the time diana returned with the clothes her shirt now seemed coated with some sort of slime, though hat exactly it was would be hard to tell; along with that on her leg was a trickle of dried blood. first and foremost she'd slipp on her panties, the other pair of underwear she had been wearing had been stretched out of shape far too much to be comfortable anymore.

"I'm thirsty... really thirsty."

she cringed slightly as she shifted her legs to pull a stocking on deep breaths taken to calm herself and keep from just crying from the pain that was still nagging at her muscles.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:02 am

Diana nodded, noticing the blood on her leg, it must of been rough with her, very rough. She had gotten the drink, just a glass of water, she placed it on the table, just in front of the couch, so she could get it when she was ready. For once, she didn't stare at Darwin's more interesting bits, to much else to look for.

"Is there anything else I can get you?, a towel or something?"

She saw the pain she was in, she was in no state to be moving about, she must of been really hurt in the attack.

~Diana Collier~

Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:12 am

She didn't waste much time grabbing the glass and drinking deeply from it; even water was a wonderful taste for her at the moment. she finished her drink and pulled on her other stocking her bra and her skirt smiling slightly as she pushed her head out from her shirt.

"Wouldn't have been half as bad if someone had warned me how much losing your virginity hurt... or if I had payed attention to it... maybe I just had bad luck on that too..."

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:18 am

"You don't seem that... well scared at all, your not even crying"

Diana said, she looked to Darwin, she was a very strong person, even after all that she had been through, she could still smile... She was very brave for that, very brave.

"You should of seen me, I hadn't even gotten into the grounds before I was attacked... I spent a week in this dorm... I was a wreck"

"I guess that some people are just stronger than others... Would you like another drink?"

~Diana Collier~

Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:29 am

"Yeah another drink would be great... and I'm only strong because I've spent the last eight years acting like a guy, and what sort of guy cries over something like this?"

She snickered a little rubbing her own shoulder a little craking joints a bit limbering herself up.

"No reason to be afraid either, I've been through much worse Have to just get up and move on."

with a nod she'd shift from a smile to a subtle frown.

"what will be will be I suppose."

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:31 pm

((Sorry if I wasn't here, I had lots of work to do and stuff, I got the day off because of a very windy night... It knocked out the power at work so I got the day off))

Diana took the empty glass and filled it up again. She walked back to Darwin and gave her the glass, it was really amazing how she was this resilient even after what happened to her. Diana respected her because of that.

"Well I guess so, but still..."

She stopped for a second.

"What else has happened to you?"

~Diana Collier~

Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:01 pm

Darwin shook her head taking a calm breath drinking down the glass and taking a gasp for breath afterwards.

"Well... I had a building collapse when I walked passed it once, Somehow every brick and bit of dust happened to miss me completely that was pretty bad."

she listed only that one event, nothing from the day she began dressing like this and before she repressed those memories as best she possibly could, they caused her no end of anger, anger which she had used to replace sadness since that day.

"A few other things before that too but, none worth mentioning."

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:09 pm

A building fell down right next to her, but she wasn't hurt. That was crazy but it wasn't something she found that bad, it wasn't like she had actually cause the building to fall down or anything.

"It wasn't your fault is it?"

Diana watched Darwin for a second before she looked away.

"Ok then thats fine"

~Diana Collier~

Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:18 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 83 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next