View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jul 08, 2024 4:40 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 The Capture of Tian Diercy 

Post The Capture of Tian Diercy
The lab was dark, and cold. It's scent was that of a doctor's sterile laboratory eerie silent, with the only sound a faint buzz of machinery. He stood in the shadowy corner with his hands settled into his pockets, eyes focused on the silhouette of a bound prey who lay on the cold metal slab, quietly waiting for her to awake and his examination to begin.

Sun Feb 03, 2008 2:01 am
Profile YIM

My breath was slow and ragged, my arms spread apart and tied away from me. My feet were also tied and bound to an individual arm that looked like they could move, so as to spread them apart, at any moment. I shook my head in distraught and opened my eyes slowly, the room dimly lit. I thought that I was probably just dreaming, having one of those forbidden fantasies. Well, at least they were forbidden at home. I sighed and gasped slightly as I felt the cold metal I was laying on touch my skin. I tried moving my limbs to find that I was bound. "Hello? anybody here? I'm in a bit of a jam?"

Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:10 am

"Relax child." He said quietly as he stepped from the shadows of the corner, coming into full view in his starched white lab coat. He looked handsome, but the feel coming off of him was ominous to say the least. His eyes followed her body, tracing the curves of her hips, the round fullness of her breasts, all highly ogled over by many men he was sure. "Relax, and all will be fine." He said softly a smile of caring on his lips. "This is a surprise medical examination.." he added quietly and reached to stroke her cheek, feeling the warm supple flesh.

Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:15 am
Profile YIM

My breathing gently lulled, calming down, as did my mind. A surprise medical exam? I wonder why he'd kidnap me. I bet they do this just so no one has a reason to prep for it. I thought to myself. I nodded contently to the man, accepting my situation. "Exactly what will this exam include?"

Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:34 am

"I am a licensed gynecologist's, and it's a full examination." He said with a reassuring nod (lying about the licensed part, and gynecologist part as well.) with a nod of his head, and stepped back as soft lighting began to fill the room as power was pushed into the lab. He turned to look to where began. "Well I do believe we should begin with vitals.." He said as he lifted from a nearby metal tray his stethoscope.

Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:01 am
Profile YIM

I nodded my head, content with his introduction. A licensed professional. I had no idea what type of professionnal he was, but I didn't care. I stood still and awaited my exam.

Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:12 am

"Also you can call me Paul, Doctor Paul, or Doctor Epsis, I really don't mind." He said with a soft chuckle as he slid the buds into his ear and stepped to her holding the probing end, and lowered it down, sliding it underneath her top letting it's chill strike her as warm fingers graced her supple flesh.

Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:37 am
Profile YIM

I let out a ragged and shaky breath, trying to take deep breaths as doctors normally asked, but the feeling of a cold object so close to my teats caused me a great deal of discomfort. My body saw this differently, however. It saw this as loving attention. And reacted accordingly, preparing the nipples for the doctor's surely coming feel, erecting them slightly.

Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:13 pm

He pulled his hand back and with a chuckle he inspected the probe. "Sorry, cold?" He asked and then blew on it to warm it, it even fogged up slightly. "Here.." he said reapplying it, and sliding it gently over her chest the probe gracing her breasts, finger tips sliding if somewhat teasingly around her nipple, listening to her heart and breathing. "good..good..sounds good, your pulse is good." He said pulling it back and letting it lay against his chest. He made no comment on her nipples, and it was his expected reaction, one of many he would cause.

The Good doctor removed the ear buds and moved back a step or two to his little metal tray that held some of his tools for the examination. This time he pulled a Q-tip out of a sterile pack and returned. "Open, and say 'ahh' please." He asked with a smile.

Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:28 pm
Profile YIM

My body shivered, my breasts tingling from the attention they received. But I did my best to hold still, hoping to pass this exam and return to Kairi's warm embrace. I did as the doctor commanded, opening my mouth and letting out a soft 'aaah'.

Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:48 pm

He smiled and knew well what most of the students did at this school, and it was all to easy to manipulate their trust as he was doing now. He placed the q-tip against the side of her mouth, and pressed down on her tongue with a depressor. "Hmmm, slight irritation to the back of the throat..liquid irritation..very strange.." he said quietly, and took a sample of that as well. "Alright close." he said removing the cotton swab, and packing it in a plastic container, and laid aside for later for his experiments. "Well now that we have the basics down.." he said reaching into his pocket and pulling a remote of some sorts out and giving it a click. The lights brightened lightly and he smiled as the fun really began. "Comfortable?"

Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:01 pm
Profile YIM

"Not really, but I think thats just the atmosphere." I gulped slightly, a strange feeling of dryness at the back of my throat. I looked down at the doctor, an innocent look of nervousness on my face.

Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:47 pm

"Sorry to hear that, I'll be gentle as possible." and with that soft wording he began to stroke her cheek with the back of his head. "So relax and trust me." He whispered. "Now don't worry." He said and pulled his hand away, and began to undo her top, exposing her breasts to the cool air.

Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:00 pm
Profile YIM

I nod my head idly, looking down as he begins undoing my top. No, hes a doctor, not a pervert. He wouldn't have done all of this to.. No, theres no way. I gulped involuntarily, my eyes watching his hands work at my blouse. When he undid it and my breasts spilled out of their prison, jumping slightly before finally reverting to their almost perfect globular shape. My nipples were already erecting, but no they are hardening at a faster rate, the cold tingling my skin. I looked up at the doctor, an expression of shock on my face. Once again, Tian, you're terribly wrong..." A tear began to form in my eye, and slid down my cheek, dripping off of my chin.

Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:16 pm

He saw the tear streak her skin and he just smiled wiping it away and planting a kiss on her cheek. "Why the tears? No one is going to harm you." He said softly. "This is a simple breast exam." He added softly, his warm hands ungloved reached down to stroke the sides of her breasts feeling them thoroughly, massaging her chest gently. Though he said these things he just did not voice he was enjoying her discomfort somewhat, a dark half of him it seems, and gave no outer sign of his darker intentions.

Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:28 pm
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 59 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next