View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 30, 2024 8:52 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Playing with his food (Kanoe) 

Post Playing with his food (Kanoe)
Paul a still fresh face of the teaching staff had learned his way around and began to feast upon the student body like many of the monsters who lived upon this hellish beauty of an island. He had decided to go to his former prey for a refresher on their unique flavors..his true first would be the one who he implanted with the suggestion of lust and arousal. This student was Kanoe a beautiful wannabe witch who failed in her conjuring's and ended up on the wrong end of more then one monster attack it seemed. Taking up the simple scent that covered the island he followed it to it's strongest point, her dorm.

Glancing about he saw that the halls were bare and empty. Perfect, now I can have my fun and humiliate her further. Her face was quite pretty with covered in fear and fright, though lust was just as appealing. He thought to himself and with a small bit of concentration he had found her in a knot in his mind, she was behind the nearest door.

Feel your body grow hot, lustful yearnings for pleasure.. His genetic telepathy arched over to her unlocking the probe in her mind to his lustful will.

Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:49 am
Profile YIM

Kanoe was sitting alone her room. School was out thankfully, the witch was once more back in her black flowing robe. The room was dimly lit by four candles flickering softly on the table. A large tome covered in runes along with smaller books were open all about infront of the young woman. On nights she was not spending with her lover Clarice, she was catching back up to her studies. Seeing some of her lover's powers gave her a renewed sense of need for more power. She wanted to be stronger for herself and for her love.

No rituals or spells for tonight though. She decided to devote her time translating runes so she get futher along in her tome. It is rather difficult to learn magic when you can only read bits and pieces from each page. The witch turns another page and then lifts a cup to her lips. Green tea always kept her calm and focused during her late nights of study. The woman takes a long drink from the cup and sets it down. As she began to read her tome, she suddenly felt warm. Did the heat kick on in her room? She blinks and looks over at the heater that was humming softly. She was thankful for it for these winter nights. Her hands slide slowly along her robes. She loosens them slightly, revealing her pale chest and black bra. The witch blinks slowly as she felt her heart begin to beat faster. She felt something spark inside her. A want, a need, a desire; her cheeks blush softly. Kanoe was cursing herself for letting her mind drift. She really wished Clair was here. Her nipples began to harden and poke through her bra as her desire for bodily pleasures continue to grow.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:10 am

He had hoped for more then one, that Kanoe had a lover, he knew and most students knew as well. Silently he entered the room his hormone haze let him slip in unnoticed to further watch and torment his little mind slave. Without a lovers embrace you take matters into your own hands as your heat grows hotter and desire filling you. Your skin might grow sensitive to the touch tingling with a need to be felt by diligent hands. You want to be touched badly, from neck to breasts, growing a craving for a lustful night. His will continued to spill over their one sided connection it seemed. He took residence in a nearby chair and perched himself as if watching and interesting portrait, and proudly admiring her.

Feeling hotter and hotter, your clothing becomes uncomfortable..and unbearable. He added as he shifted. His trousers becoming tighter as they filled with the masculine woman killer cock. His tentacles has began to stir under his flesh, aching to fill the woman and wear her out again. He was going to let his mind take it's fill first this time, often letting that stay out it was in need of it's fulfillment of torture.

Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:23 am
Profile YIM

Mmm, she needed Clarice badly. Her legs were shaking as she slowly rises from her chair. Clair is probably studying in her own room as well. She just had to...nngh..so hot... Kanoe never felt so horny before. She slumps back into her chair with a soft groan. As much as she wanted to feel her lover's touch, she just could not wait any longer. Her cheeks flush a soft crimson as her hands slowly slide up her body. The witch opens her robes some more. The dark fabric was barely on her shoulders as they were open well enough to give full view of her chest. Knowing her most sensitive of places, each hand slides over her breasts. Her hands rub hard, grinding the black bra against her erect nipples. The woman's head rears back as she lets out a loud groan. Her eyes flutter as waves of pleasure run through her luscious orbs, her hands groping and squeezing more diligently now.

The dark witch mews in pleasure as she continues to pleasure herself. She was completely unaware of the man who was sitting in the room with her now. Her heart kept beating harder and harder with each passing moment. Desperation was taking over as she unsnaps her bra, nearly tearing it off completely. The woman was panting like a dog now as she groans. One hand continues to grope and squeeze her breast as her other began to tug and pull open her robe. The robe loosens completely, sliding off her shoulders and hang loosly on her elbows. Kanoe was completely revealed before the eager eyes of her audience. Her pale orbs sway and heave with each heavy breath as her hand continues to mold the flesh like clay. The other hand slides down her body and immediately into her panties. There was an audible squish as two fingers began to pump in and out of her dripping cunt. The woman was already nice and juicy from her growing arousal. Her body arches as she began to moan even louder. She felt embarassed to be masturbating like this but that thought was nothing compared to the lustful heat she was feeling right now.

Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:41 am

He watched her avidly taking in the scope of the body he had planted with a seed of control. Chuckling lightly, he stood from his seat and left the white coat behind him. This pet made the most beautiful sounds from her moans to the sounds of her juices as she plowed her sex with her knowledgeable fingers. He could smell the fire now burning in her it caused him to shiver and step closer with a hand fondling his own growing arousal as her lustful display continued. Ask yourself, do you want more? He said as he moved to her side and blew gently against her neck. Do you dare call your lover to satisfy your fire? or dare take up and go to her to take what you desire? He said giving multiple choices conflicting the mind while tormenting with pleasure often released the most positive answer for the monster.

He chuckled lightly and observed her as his flesh rippled due to a powerful scent blast hitting him from their short proximity. She smelt sweet, and was open like a rose blossom, truly this dark witch was hotter then the sun now with her exposure and moans of pleasure and need.

Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:58 am
Profile YIM

Her fingers were pumping with no remorse as she desperately needed to cum. The witch arches her back as she rears her head back for a cry of glee as she reaches her goal. Hot nectar squirts out around her fingers as she continues to pump her fingers into her climaxing cunt. A small bit of drool trickles out of her mouth as her body sways wearily. Kanoe's eyes droop half closed as just rides the seas of ectasy. The needed release felt so good flowing through her body. Her body stretches slowly as a question floats through her mind. Yes, her body was still so hot. She wanted, no she needed more. The feeling of warm breath sent a her body quivering with sensation. Clarice, yes...she could pleasure me more. Was she in the mood as well? The dark witch slowly rises from her chair this time managing to stay standing. She slips off her robes briefly and lets her bra fall to the floor. The lustful woman then slips the dark robes back on. She was already walking towards the door, her robe loosely tied. Perhaps she will go and see.

Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:28 am

She moved up, somewhere perhaps. He knew she had a lover, but not who exactly and would find it when he followed her watching her trail of juice slip into the carpet a trail any one could follow. what would you do when you find her? take her, have her take you? or share a toy or two? He continued to push intimate questions from his head to her own.

Following closely he waited quietly. If things came to his wish he would have two to play with, lovers and temporary mind slaves..the thought sent a wild shiver through him. Would it work? would his luck hold out? he would have his meals, tasting them on his lips already he seethed with a lustful and monstrous hunger for unbridled debauchery.

Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:36 am
Profile YIM

The woman's hand was shaking as she reaches for the lock to her door. Her eyes were already glazing over as more questions surface in her mind over and over again. It would not be the first time the two women would fight for dominance while making love. Perhaps she will break her lover this time, she was sure Clarice will love it anyway. The question about bringing toys suddenly pops into her head. The dark witch was swaying slowly as she stands before the door. She could feel her nectar trickling down both her thighs, her panties completely soaked.

Kanoe turns around, her eyes could see the man before her but her mind could not register him. She walks over to her bed and fell to her knees. Reaching beneath her bed, she pulls out a small box. A few items she decided to keep from thier first 'project' she did with her love. She opens the box and pulls out a small egg shaped vibrator. The young student's cheeks blush. What was she doing? It...It would be rude to just barge into her lover's room demanding for sex. Her head shakes slowly as she places the vibrator over her clit, taping it on there as she turns it to high. Her body arches as she lets out a cry of pleasure, the device humming relentlessly over her already protruding clit. Her fingers slide back into her panties, grinding the small vibrator ever harder against her love button as her fingers began to pump back into her dripping sex.

"Ahhh...Nnngh...God...So good..." She groans softly to herself.

Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:59 am

"MMmmmm...I hate Trigonometry...." Clarice sighs in one breath as she continues to try and study for her Calculus Test tomorrow. A soft breath leaves her body as she pushes hair behind her hand that now is used to rest her head against. She couldn't but wonder what Kanoe was up to...

No Clarice, come on. You gotta study. Your love is probably doing the same thing...

Or maybe not for all she knew. Perhaps she was as bored as herself. Maybe she was waiting for Clair to come inside her dorm and 'talk'. She gives a grunted sigh as she tries to study with her one track mind. Atleast she was starting to understand this math, maybe thinking about Kanoe wasn't as bad as she thought(not that it was bad in the first place). Already she had set clothes out for tomorrow in the sink along with a towel for when she took her morning shower. She was good morning person and liked to be prepared so she didn't feel rushed. She wondered if Kanoe was a morning person...

There I go again. Clarice...your mind doesn't always have to wrapped around Kanoe...does it?

Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:56 am

When she had moved to her box of first toys they sparked his mind. What had his little mind pet been up to? so mischievous! Chuckling to himself his eyes traced down her form, the way she ground herself against the toy, the way the sounds of buzzing and moaning had brought fire to his loins and body and he continued to do nothing but watch and give suggestion. "Do you need the hand of your lover, her lips, her arms around you? ask and tell me where she is, and I will go find her for you." He spoke up and moved to the door, stroking the knob as he would a breast. "Could you ask that of a stranger?" He questioned again. "Or would you lead the man to her so he may know where to find her?" His second set of questions finished and slowly he gripped the knob.

Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:49 pm
Profile YIM

Kanoe cries out loudly, nearly screaming as her nectar squirts out around her fingers once more. Two climaxes in such a short time was tiring the woman greatly. Her firm orbs sway gently as the woman pants heavily in heated bliss. What was getting into her? She never felt so horny before. The flames of passion blaze within her body. Her sex was quivering with anticipation, already her body wanted more despite the growing fatigue that was wearing her down. Did meeting Clarice change her so much? Is she the only one who could satisfy her? Little did she know that such questions were being fed into her mind from another source. The dark witch suddenly gasps to the sound of a male's voice. She nearly stumbles over when she turns to face Paul.

"Wh-Who..."

She could not finish her question as she lets out a groan. Her fingers tear off the vibrator as her cheeks flush a deep crimson in embarassment. Kanoe's hands wrap the robe tightly around her. She did her best to hide her harden nipples and soaking panties from the intruder. It did not stop her from quivering as she remains on her knees. The mental suggestion continues to feed her body with lust and a growing need for pleasure. She shakes her head weakly. No, he is breaking into her room. Who was he? Why was he here? The questions drift in her mind as her partially glazed eyes continue to look at him, struggling to remain focused.

Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:47 pm

Chuckling lightly he smiled to her and stood in a relaxed posture. "Well, I am of no consequence. But you may not remember me, but I remember you.." He said pointing accusingly. "Plus your door was kinda unlocked and partially ajar." He pointed out, lying a little bit to mess with her. The man you see feels familiar, a faint memory perhaps of long ago, something about a library? His mind whispered. "You seem to be crying for your lover..maybe you should go to her, or I can take you to her." He proposed. Tempting, the fire dies softly out of shock temporarily..letting your energy restore itself for the time. "Sit down and relax, my lips are sealed." He said with a wink, easing out of the sweater that had laid under his coat.

Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:09 pm
Profile YIM

The woman blinks slowly as faint memories tease her mind, just out of reach of being clear. Did she know this person? How did he know her? Slowly, Kanoe began to breathe a bit slower as she regains a bit of her composure. The sudden audience she had killed her need for the moment, letting her body relax some. The witch stands up though her legs shiver and felt weak, still recovering from her moments of bliss. Her eyes did not leave the man that was already taking of his sweater.

"Who are you? Why are you in my room?" She says, getting some strength back in her voice.

The thought of Clarice lingers in her mind. But, her lustful vision of the two of them did not include some peeping tom who entered her room. Why was her door unlocked anyway? Was she getting careless?

Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:20 pm

Leaning his head to the side he watched her, his eyes giving him dreams of lustful things. "Mmm, nothing my dear Kanoe, simply enjoying the view. Not that you minded all that much when you decided to blast your panties." He pointed out to the ooze flowing along her leg, then placed his sweater down on nearby table and with a slight chuckle he sighed. "And a beautiful view it is.."

"Don't let me interrupt you..please keep going, maybe invite your lover over?" He asked with a chuckle while leaning onto his fist.

Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:41 pm
Profile YIM

The remarks stung Kanoe heavily. Her eyes narrow as she glares at the man. How dare he! The witch's teeth clench as her cheeks remain a flushed crimson. She couldn't believe she let herself go while he was watching. This guy was a creep and a pervert. If she was not so weary, she would have probably fried this piece of trash to ash at that moment. But, until she recovers a bit more...

"Get out!" She growls, "Get out of my sight, I did not invite you! Go peep on someone else!"

A new flame flares inside the woman, rage. She never been so embarassed in her life and that was hard to say with monsters on the island.

Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:46 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 83 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next