View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Jul 04, 2024 7:26 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 A stroll through Dreamland (Keemari) 

Post A stroll through Dreamland (Keemari)
It was a quiet night and not a creature was stiring in the land of the conscious save for perhaps a greedy monster looking for a fresh meal or two. The girl Vanessa was tucked into her bed; door locked tight as was her window nothing could enter to bother her while she slept. Though Vanessa's sleeping was a bit different from most. She didn't feel content to stay within her own subconscious mind, she had a unique ability to wander the dreams of others for an indefinate amount of time until her body regained consciousness.

Vanessa didn't usually know where she was going as she walked from dream to dream she could only identify the dreams of those she had met in the real world otherwise she was flying blind. She found herself in a slightly odd dream in her usual guise of Shikari. Unlike Vanessa Shikari seemed a bit more innocent; jhair a bit longer eyes purple clothes more old earth japanese. The dream she had entered was what seemed like a tropical forest. Animals and strange plants as far as she could see. A few animals seemed to come to rest on her shoulder. She looked at it curiously scratching her head.

"I limited the range of my walk to dreams on the island...Who on this island would have a dream like this? Really odd sort of dream I'd have to say."

She muttered to herself as she explored this unusual dreamscape in her white & red miko outfit.

Characters:

Vanessa; Big & Beautiful
Airi: Petite famous runaway
Night: Humanoid alien full of chloraphil

Tue May 20, 2008 9:44 pm

Post Re: A stroll through Dreamland (Keemari)
As she walks through this world she passes through a large circle of trees. Once she passed through she found a massive tree the seemed to strech across the very world and sky it's roots, nestled all around her as the trunk of the tree seemed so thick that explosives wouldn't seem to damage it.

There outside where many animals and plants of werid orgin and design as a white wolf stands in the midst of all this, he stood on two feet as he tendered to them all as he seemed quite content.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Tue May 20, 2008 9:51 pm

She looked on curiously staring at a familiar sight from a dream or two she had passed through in the past. She'd simply think of it as yggdrasil. However beyond the tree the odd biped that stood tending to the animals & plants that she'd never seen before in books nor in fiction. She silently moved in her sandals toward the content looking 'wolfman' purple eyes transfixed with curiousity.

When she was close enough she cleared her throat and looked straight at what she could only assume was another avatar such as the one she used.

"Excuse me... What's your name?"

her voice sounded so innocent & gentle in her dream state, something that was normally absent from the reformed nymphomaniac's physical form.

Characters:

Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Tue May 20, 2008 10:02 pm

I turn and look at her my red eyes stare at her as I wave my hand and the animals disapear. "You are not of my subconcious of my dream. You are an invader." I tell her calmly as I stood abousltly naked before her with everything on display the moment I turned to face her.

"As for my name, surely you have heard of it. My name is Keemari Sulivan, in the real world I'm a tutor and botanist, but I'm sure you've seen my flyers, student." I tell her.

Tue May 20, 2008 10:07 pm

She blushed deeply eyes moving to the ground post haste when he turned. She'd never seen a naked man before in dream or reality.

"I'm sorry I haven't heard of you before But, Might I ask how you know I'm a student?"

This was quite curious most dreams she entered she was usually just accepted as another element just another character in a subconscious tale woven without knowledge that it was no more than that.

"You can call me Shikari by the way; it's what I tell people to call me in dreams."

Characters:

Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Tue May 20, 2008 10:20 pm

"Because I'm a lucid dreamer and my powers remain intact in the dream world because of that. So I can see your magical aura that allows you to slip in and out of dreams." I tell her as she then feels my hand grab her chin and move it so you stare into my eyes now.

"Although if you were merely a part of my dream. I would most likely be enjoying your beauty." I tell her with a smirk as I look down at her. "So your not willing to share your real name with me?" I ask her.

Tue May 20, 2008 10:23 pm

She had no way to stop her blush as her eyes were shifted to look into his own. she did her best to angle her gaze down yet not too far down not wanting to become too flustered by the sight of his bare figure.

"that's quite nice of you to say... and my real name. well I guess since you were so kind my name's Vanessa."

she wouldn't give her surname; not seeing it as very important nor very safe to do, last thing she needed was him figuring out who she really was; there were at least fifty different vanessa's in the school.

Characters:

Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Tue May 20, 2008 11:01 pm

"So tell me have you ever been to a person who can create a lucid dream? One that can manpulate them?" I ask her.

Tue May 20, 2008 11:06 pm

"No you're the first Keemari."

she said in an undefiled manner seeing where he was going with this conversation.

Characters:

Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Tue May 20, 2008 11:14 pm

"Hmmm, so this must be a rare treat for you. If I so desired I could help make your greatest fantasy come true." I tell her with a gentle smile perhaps not going in the direction she thought I was. I put my hands on her shoulders. "So since your such a nice visitor what can I do for you?"

Tue May 20, 2008 11:16 pm

"Oh well I've never been asked that before I've never even thought of something like that. I usually just wander around looking for something entertaining to do. I guess I'd have to say surprise me?"

Perhaps not the best idea to ask to be surprised by someone she barely knew who had lucid dreams & basically god like powers around here.

Characters:

Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Tue May 20, 2008 11:27 pm

"Hmmm, very well. I do hope you enjoy them." I tell her as the backround changes and she finds herself now naked as she is restrained by nothing as she hangs in the air, however her body is on fire and not the real fire the sexual fire in just a bare second as her pussy is carressed by a hand that nether causes discomfort as it seems to slide into her pussy and hit every senstive spot. And the thing was that it was right on point since I controlled that. She see's me as I look at her and smirk. "I thought I would start out light." I tell her as her breasts are soon joined with simlar ghost hands that just seems to make her tingle with every touch.

Tue May 20, 2008 11:40 pm

her eyes widened and she shook her head.

"No no no no no!!! Not good not good at all!!!"

she panicked slightly as she found herself bare and caressed by unseen hands a deep gasp emitted from her as the unseen hand felt as though it slipped into her she'd continue to panic.

"Stop it please! I beg you stop!!! I, I'm a reformed nympho I can't get stimulated or- or I'll just be back to where I started!"

Characters:

Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Tue May 20, 2008 11:47 pm

I smirk. "I know and that's why I must stimulate you. What they did was wrong to you, so I'm making this dream one of healing." I tell her as I then float up to her with my now raging hard cock and put it infront of her face as every minute passes another hand seems to appear that carress her body, making every carress pleasurable as her legs, ass, hips, arms, everything is slowly being carressed by what seems like hundreds of hands. I don't need to force my cock into her mouth. All I need do is wait.

Tue May 20, 2008 11:50 pm

"Why?! I--oh god - I do-- don't want to be like that again."

She moaned through gritted teeth eyes held tightly shut as he lifted himself up so she could see his erection face flushed instantly knowing it was sitting before her.

"I... I'll do anything just do...don't do this!"

Characters:

Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Wed May 21, 2008 12:13 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 68 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next