View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jul 08, 2024 3:56 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 198 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next
 School Project (Clarice) 

Post School Project (Clarice)
No class made the young witch cringe more than Anatomy. After being in Shokushu for a month or two, Kanoe had no desire to learn anymore about her body or anyone elses for that matter. Perhaps when she originally enrolled she had some interest but now, she was considering walking right out of the classroom right there. The class had went over the basic parts and systems of the body like normal. But, it felt like the instructor was lingering and prolonging the studies of the much more...sensitive places of the body. With a classroom full of girls, she would expect such things from one of the many older male teachers...perverts. This teacher was different. Though older than the students, she was still rather young and a female.

Kanoe's eyes flick briefly over the other students in front of her desk. Guess she should not be surprised that no one seem to notice or care that the teacher was still going over parts such as the clitoris in detail. The longer she stays at this school, the more she feels like the place was brainwashing all the students. She was never one for conspiracy theories but, with so many secrets and mysteries on the island one can only think.

"Kanoe!" The teacher calls out as she strikes a ruler on her desk, "Passing notes are we?"

The young student blinks as she realizes she had let her mind drift off again. This was not the first time she has gotten in trouble for it. Despite the teacher being younger and calmer than the others, she was still rather strict. Generally she was always called on due to wearing the wrong colors of the school uniform. Today though, she bit the bullet and put on the correct uniform despite how revealing it was. She had hoped that would be enough to deter being called on today, how wrong she was.

Kanoe's eyes widen slightly when the teacher picks up a small piece of paper that was on the far corner of her desk. When did that get there? Her eyes narrow as she could see some grinning faces from her classmates. She just did not want to deal with this right now. Before she could speak out in protest, the teacher reads the note out loud.

"'We can see your panties,'" The teacher reads which the class responded with snickers and giggles, "Well since you need to compose yourself properly, how about you stand up and read the next page of your textbook."

The witch's face blushes crimson in embarassment as she was already standing up from her seat. Her hands tug at the short little skirt, becoming self concious about how much of her pale smooth thighs were showing. She absolutely hated this school. Her teeth grind as she glares at the students around her then at the teacher. Kanoe lets out a long drawn out sigh as she reaches for her textbook to start reading.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:42 pm

Kanoe wasn't the only one whom seemed to notice such a thing. Clair sat maybe two seat beside Kanoe, and had almost blush because of the explicit details...and pictures in the text. Nothing seemed to apall the young witch then having to learn things that had been abused by monsters. It made her shiver just thinking about how manipulative they both were. She thought it was kind'ave off how casual, yet seductive the teacher said those few words. Clitrois seemed to role off her tongue and make the pit of her stomach turn from it. It was like she was trying to get GIRL students off on learning about their own bodies. It just didn't seem right whatsoever.

She was just about to drift off when she heard a slap of a ruler. Appeares someone got into trouble. She looked over and saw this girl, whom the teacher called Kanoe, had not noticed that note Clair had seen be put on her desk. And now what used to be a seuctive tone turned to...almost sadistic as she read the letter. her eyes widened and she looked down blushing. How could girls pass notes like that? And who was to say monsters were not in this classroom? She couldn't help, but feel sympathy for this young girl...whom she had now noticed was a withc by the flow of mana around her. That was flow was as large as her's if not more. She shook her head, getting off the subject and watched as Kanoe was humiliated infront of the entire class. She appears to be hurt on the inside by the way she glared at the students around her.

Before the young witch could reach for her textbook, Clarice got up with her own, "The vagina is also known as the 'Birth Canal' in which the baby is delivered from the womb of the mother. It appears very small, but can stretch to great lengths to let the babay come through. If it does however, appear to have such a problem, a C-Section may have to be used. I believe that is the paragraph you wanted her to read," she states and sits right back down. She knew the teacher was going to be mad, but frankly, she didn't care. Such nerve to ignore a student's needs was what really ticked her off. Some teacher. She appeared to have just called the innocent out to be the sacrafice of it all. How dispicable...

But she seemed to have made some humor in the manner as stuidents snickers and giggles filled the room.

Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:44 pm

Kanoe along with the rest of the class looks over at the other student. She was unsure what to consider the woman. The witch did not ask for someone to help her. Despite the embarassment, she was fine on her own. It was rather shocking that a student would be so willing to stand up for a complete stranger. Whispers among the other students sound softly through the classroom. The words new girl were about all she could pick up and all she really needed to know. Apparently this woman did not know how this school tends to work yet along with the island's many dangers.

She lets out a sigh as the attention was not on her for now. The teacher frowns in annoyance at the sudden heroic action. A quick smack of her ruler on the desk quieted the soft murmurs as she looks at the other student. Perhaps the fact this teacher was not one to yell and scream made her all the more bothersome. It's like she uses that time and energy to simply think of a way to get even and return order to her classroom. The instructor lets the ruler rest in her other hand as she walks over to Clarice's desk.

"Well Ms. Rossignol. I do believe your first name is Clarice, not Kanoe correct?" The tip of her ruler rests on her lips as she turns and begins to pace back over to Kanoe's desk, "If you are having difficulty remembering such, then perhaps a name tag can be put on your desk to help remind you. Now Kanoe, you may continue where she left off as I asked you to read a page and not a paragraph. You can sit down Clarice."

The woman smiles softly as she returned some order to her class. The other students seem to snicker softly at the turn of events, watching the two students standing. Kanoe sighs as she picks up the book and shakes her head. How troublesome...

Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:26 pm

Oh, so that is how its going to be. Sitting down, she gave a frustrative sigh and decided that this teacher needed to be taught a lesson. She casually and very sneeky like points a finger at the teacher and mumbbles a single word. Her hand began to glow an ominous red as her mgaic was sent into the teacher's being. How does it feel to know you have basically insulted someone's intelligence. Guilty? Sad? or perhaps scared for what the student might do to you for such an action. She may not be completely aware of the monster's intentions on this island, but she was more then capable of figuring out people.

"Incase you didn't notice, I was already sitting down, Miss Smart Allic," she grummbles and flicks the page she had read. She continued to toy with the teacher's emotions, playfully putting a mixture of guilt, saddness, and nervoussness into her as she made the girl read once more. She did add another one...maybe concern for Clarice and this Kanoe? It was rather easy since this teacher seemed so upbeat, unlike her calm nature. She was not at all surprised by her sarcasm...infact she had expected it really.

Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:46 pm

The class continues unhindered. Kanoe remains standing as she continues to read her textbook. The witch had regained her composure for the most part, only an uncomfortable shift of her weight showing any discomfort of wearing such revealing uniforms. The topic continues going deeper into the woman's vaginal area. She kept herself calm as the book goes into some detail about how the muscles of that area contract with stimulation. Probably the writer of this book was all serious about this topic but it did not have the same effect on the class with the occasional immature snicker here and there. Ugh...it's like a high school more than a college it seems.

The young student reads further about the cervix and the womb before finally stopping. Seeing the teacher return to her desk, Kanoe took that as enough and sits down finally. She tugs down on her skirt, hoping no more notes come her way. The teacher shakes her head for a moment as if confused. The woman blinks as she sees Kanoe had sat down.

"Oh..lets continue then," She says quickly.

The instructor opens her own book and begins reading. Occasionally she shakes her head as if trying to get rid of a thought. Kanoe watches the woman but decides not to delve to much into the matter. She was just content with being left alone finally.

Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:28 pm

"Alright class. Gather into groups of two. I have a project for you all. Miss Clarice. Since you were the knight and shinging armor for Miss Kanoe, I would think you two should work together," the teacher states and walks to the school closet beside the window. She digs into it, leaving her her lower half for view. Clarice rolls her eyes as other seem to take a more immature interest in their teacher. Such nonsense this all was. Sighing, she gets up and plops herself beside Kanoe, waiting for whatever this perverted woman wanted them to do. She decides to hault her evil manipulations to confsue the teacher and ragains her mana quickly.

Finally, the instructor places a box the siz of a small desk onto each table. Clair quirks a brow to it, almost afraid to actually opening the thing. Wild thoughts of a tentacle monster being inside to teach her an anatomy lesson nearly made her sweat with nervoussness, but she kept her composure.

"Now then class. Do not open these boxes yet. I will not have any working in class to get out of class going on in here so you shall go to eachother's dorms to do your project. Here are the papers to follow," she says and places two sheets on each table. Clair picks up her's and lifts the other one for Kanoe to grab. She didn't say a word to her, as if she wasn't really expecting her to say anything back.

Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:44 pm

"Alright class. Gather into groups of two. I have a project for you all. Miss Clarice. Since you were the knight and shinging armor for Miss Kanoe, I would think you two should work together," the teacher states and walks to the school closet beside the window. She digs into it, leaving her her lower half for view. Clarice rolls her eyes as other seem to take a more immature interest in their teacher. Such nonsense this all was. Sighing, she gets up and plops herself beside Kanoe, waiting for whatever this perverted woman wanted them to do. She decides to hault her evil manipulations to confsue the teacher and ragains her mana quickly.

Finally, the instructor places a box the size of a small desk onto each table. Clair quirks a brow to it, almost afraid to actually open the thing. Wild thoughts of a tentacle monster being inside to teach her an anatomy lesson nearly made her sweat with nervoussness, but she kept her composure.

"Now then class. Do not open these boxes yet. I will not have any working in class to get out of class going on in here so you shall go to eachother's dorms to do your project. Here are the papers to follow," she says and places two sheets on each table. Clair picks up her's and lifts the other one for Kanoe to grab. She didn't say a word to her, as if she wasn't really expecting her to say anything back.

Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:52 pm

The young woman's eyes flick over briefly at Clarice before returning to the large box on her desk. She was not fond with working with others but at least this one was not a complete fool like the others. Kanoe was unsure why they could not open the boxes yet. Even if the project is meant for after class, wouldn't cause any harm to look inside. But, for the sake of avoiding another confrontation, she decides to comply for now.

With a sigh, Kanoe accepts the paper from Clarice. Well seems the introductions can wait for now. Seems this day keeps adding more and more trouble to it. She was a bit nervous herself about this project. It was hard to read what this teacher had in her sick little mind. She returns her focus to the paper and begins reading the directions. While the other students were busy talking to each other, she decides to finally speak.

"You did not have to do that," She mumbles, "It did not seem to help either of us.."

She sounded calm and really had no intention of being harsh. It was more like stating a fact or at least her opinion. The witch did not know why this student even bothered to get involved. Seems like more trouble to her.

Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:01 am

"The way the teacher treated you was dispicable. I couldn't very well just sit there like a an idiot," she merely says, "Besides...it was only a matter of time for a single teacher to give me special attention." Her voice was nice and soft, just as calm as she if not more. She could read the girl's feelings and tell she too wasn't excited about being partners.

She picks up the paper and skims through it. Nothing special on it...just anatomy facts about the body. Heartbeats, pulse, sweat glands...reproductive organs. She sighs and leans back, waiting for the bell to ring. Thank God Almighty this was her last period. She glances to Kanoe a for a short time to register what she looked like up close. Pale skin, like her's, with a very sophistcated and mature face. Atleast this girl seemed different then the rest of these brainwashed giddy chicks that frollacked around the hallways.

"So..." she starts off, clearing her throat, "Who's dorm are we going to for this? I gotta say, I'm not exactly finished putting away things, and some stuff is sprawled everywhere."

Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:21 am

There were similarities of complexion and composure, leaving the two girl's hair color a noticable contrast. Raven black and bright blonde, both long and well kept. Kanoe's hair was tied into one long braid with a silver clasp at the end. Besides that, the two seemed less than pleased about the situation though Kanoe could only guess what Clarice was feeling under the calm visage.

The paper did not reveal much, just mere facts and raw data. Which only means it will all make sense when they finally open the box, how annoying. The silence between the two was finally broken by Clarice. Kanoe sets the paper down onto the box but does not raise her gaze. She could offer her dorm room for this little project. Though she would have no idea what the woman would think of seeing components and a spellbook on her table, all prepared for a ritual. She could mention it ahead of time but the same problem applies. She knows nothing about this woman and would rather keep the amount of people who know about her channeling to a minimum.

"We could use my room," She begins softly, "Though it seems others have a key as well. I have been...broken into several times in a short period."

It was not exactly a lie. More like the truth but lacking all the details. Many things have entered her room or even broken into it, just none of them human. Still if that does not deter the woman, she would have little choice but to take her to her dorm room and see what happens.

Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:15 am

Clarice could read through those lines easily. The girl must've had monster come into her room, aswell. The thought of that bear and his underhanded ways made her blood boil. She gave a deep sigh to calm herself, realizing this may not be the best time to explode. plus the teacher acted as if she was going to interrupt her rampage anyways...

She had seemed busy with a phone call, and that sly smile she gave clair could only guess it was not good news for her, Kanoe, and the entire class. After hanging up, she stands and walks to her small podium.

"Class! Listen please. The headmaster has just added a small detail to the project. And if you do not follow these instructions, you will fail the project. Since you all will be in eachother's dorms and not under supervision, the headmaster has suggested each of you will be presented with video camera. Do not worry, they are replaceable by any means, just incase you might happen to knowck the thing over during your project. The tapes ill all be sent to the headmaster's office where he will overlook every specific detail of the video."

Clair quirked a brow to the new announcement and watched while she passed out these cheap cameras to the class. She handed one to Kanoe and gave them both a very tiwsted smile. Clair pulled her head away from it and gave a cold stare back as she continued on. This was a lovely turn of events. Getting back to Kanoe's suggestion, she shrugged and tilted her eye view towards her.

"My room isn't as safe either. Appeares my visitors don't even need a key to get into my room. If you don't mind using your room atleast," she says and waits for her reply.

Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:37 pm

The heavy sigh coming from Clarice was not very reassuring. Seems her reason was not good enough. It doesn't matter in the end. She just needs the project over with then she won't have to worry about such things again. Perhaps this woman has had similar troubles as Kanoe, troubles being a rather large understatement.

She did not have time to give in before the instructor spoke up. This did not make much sense. Why a video camera? People go to eachother's rooms all the time here so the added security seemed a bit much. The soft smile on the teacher's lips only made this extra bit of instruction have nothing to do with their protection. Kanoe's eyes narrow in an annoyed scowl for a moment as she gazes back at the instructor. Being targeted was nothing new to her from these teachers. But, instead of obedience, it felt like the woman was trying to break her in a different way. That thought nearly made her cringe.

"How annoying," Kanoe mumbles to herself before looking over at Clarice. She lets forth a soft sigh, "Fine, we can do this project in my room. Lets just get this over with. I will need to clean up before we start that camera though."

She will indeed need to hide several things in her room. Besides her own tome, the others were actually stolen or borrowed from the much more hidden vaults of the school. Or so the monster that gave them to her said. The last thing she needs was evidence for them to play with on the tape while doing the project.

Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:14 pm

Clair quirks a brow to Kanoes scowling behavior, but puts forth an effort to show she did not hear her mummbles. It was obvious she heard what was spoken to her, but she merely noddded to it.

These were times where it was just best to keep talking to a minimum, especially with someone whom appears more aggravated then you are. Though she too is still trying to figure out why they needed a camera, she pulled her arms back to pillow her head while she waited for class to end.

"No need to be so harsh. I can understand. I'm not a complete fool as these other girls, Kanoe," she says with a monotone voice, no signs of cold, aggravation, or even frustrastion, though that’s what she held inside. It was none of her bussiness what Kanoe wanted to clean up, infact, she probably would have done the same thing. She was not about to let someone see her magical belongings in her room (even if Kanoe was a witch).

“And class....please do try to get along with eachother during the prject. Not having any friends is very unhealthy.”

Clair balled her fists, a small sign of steam coming from within that would be only noticeable by someone who looked closely. This teacher was really starting to piss her off. The way she was trying to patronize her was making it all the more difficult to not blow her away, which she was fully capable of. She gritted her teeth inside her mouth and tried to keep her composure. Why was this woman trying to pick at her all of a sudden? Was it that easy to pick off the new girl? Or was she just a sick, twisted pon of the headmaster? The last made her mentally chuckle, the thought of chess and how she would get bucked off by a knight seemed amusing to the girl...though no one could tell she was chuckling.

Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:16 am

"Perhaps not a complete one," Kanoe replies calmly, "But, it matters little in any case. What's done is done."

Kanoe did not pay the teacher any mind, there was nothing more to gather from her and the lesson seems to be over for today. She reaches for her things to get ready to go. A sudden tingling sensation over her skin made her stop briefly. One way to describe it is one notch lower than one's skin crawling. The feeling was brief, going as quickly as it came. She had that feeling several times before since arriving in Shokushu, usually when something abnormal was happening such as ghosts or magic. With the feeling gone there was no point in dwelling on it any further. With a shake of her head, she gathers her things and waits.

The bell sounds through the classroom, ending the class for the day. Kanoe brushes a few stray strands of hair away from her face as she rises to her feet. With the camera and books in hand, she made her way to the door. An after school project would put an troublesome delay on her own magical studies so she wanted to get this done as quickly as possible. The young witch looks over at Clarice as she waits at the door.

"I live on the third floor," She says simply, "Are you going to drop by your room first or we both going to my room from here?"

Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:17 am

"Love the attitude you give me really. But in any case, you are right. I, myself am not fond of having a partner in a project because it usually turns one sided," she says, getting up and holding the box of God only knows. She gathers her things and she too gets up to go to the door. She stopped short and gave the teacher a final cold stare good-bye before walking along Kanoe.

"I'll go to my room first. I appear to be bothering you enough as it is. Though mostly I can ignore such a feeling of unwantment, its unfortunate I am having to be put with you so if we could please turn down the drama and act like we can get along, it might make things go abit faster. I'll be off then. See ya in 15 minutes," and with that she stepped away and walked to her room which was on the seond floor.

She was rather not fond of the way this girl kanoe had treated her, and the unfortunate side effect of reading her feelings made it all the more difficult. Also, she was not at all thrilled in manipulating another girl's feelings, but she may have to in order to get Kanoe to come in some compliance. Oh well, it will all depend on how it goes.

Getting to her room, she throws her book bag down in a rather harsh manner. Setting the box beside her, she changes into a more comfortable attire. A red fitting top with dark blue jeans was enough for the girl. It shouldn't very well take her all night to complete the project...or so she thought now.

Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:30 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 198 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next