View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 10:09 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Of Fair Trades (Gabriella) 

Post Of Fair Trades (Gabriella)
With an unceremonious thump, the thickly furred body fell from the tree, knees bending to absorb the shock of impact. The stocky frame stretched upward, long arms extended with a dull popping of joints, accompanied by a sigh of relaxation.

"Nothing beats a nice bath," mused Thaddeus, scratching a hand through his still dripping mane of inky black hair. He cast his gaze about, moving through the forest slowly, seeking a likely spot to rest for the night. Spotting a clearing with a moss covered stone in the center, he bounded forward, swinging like a monkey from one tree branch before landing once more, just beside the flat, ovoid rock.

"Hmm...soft enough, I suppose," he murmured, kneeling down and running a leathery hand over the moss, before turning and sprawling out over it, arms behind his head as he stared up at the night sky, smirking as he thought of his planned pursuits of the next day.

Click me!

"The abuse of greatness, is when it disjoins remorse from power." - Brutus, from Shakespeare's Julius Caesar. Also a tagline for the anime Eden of the East.

Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:53 am

Post Re: Of Fair Trades (Gabriella)
Flying over the forest just above the treeline so she could see the residents as she explored the island. Passing over a clearing she flew over a large, flat moss covered rock almost ignoring it completely until she saw something laying on it looking up at the sky.

Slowly lowering herself to the edge of the clearing, uncertain if it had seen her or not and started observing him noticing the large muscular body covered with fur. "A potential ally perhaps?" she asked softly to the surrounding area.

PM me anytime if you would like to set up a RP.

Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:14 am

Thaddeus had been trying to find familiar constellations, unsuccessfully as of yet, when he caught a glimmer of pale movement out of the corner of his eye. Curious, he sat up, golden eyes lambent in the darkness, head turning as he searched for the source.

Not immediately spotting anything, he hopped to his behooved feet, brushing moss from his back. Turning in place, he searched again, the intensity of his gaze making his eyes glow brighter, until they alighted on the palely glowing form in the trees, an eyebrow rising as he spotted the white wings. An angel? Here?

Growling quietly, he hunched down, shaking himself to loosen up his muscles, in case this creature was hostile, thick fingers curling and uncurling as he stamped one hoof in challenge, staring toward the winged figure.

"Going to play hide and spy, are we?"

Click me!

"The abuse of greatness, is when it disjoins remorse from power." - Brutus, from Shakespeare's Julius Caesar. Also a tagline for the anime Eden of the East.

Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:21 am

Blinking in surprise as he looked straight towards her, stamping his foot in challenge saying "Going to play hide and spy, are we?" Walking out from the trees she held up her hands saying "Hold on there big guy I'm not an enemy. My name is Gabriella and I was just flying over and happened to get a glimpse of you laying on the rock."

Her nipples had slightly hardened due to the flight through the cool night air although she was unsure if the being could notice them through her thin clothing. "Maybe we could talk?" she asked innocently, her small stature making the question seem especially cute.

Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:39 am

Blinking, Thaddeus relaxed his posture, the glow of his eyes fading.

"Talk? Oh, yeah, sure. Whew, was worried I'd actually have to fight for a minute there," grinning, the satyr like man dropped down to the stone again, scooting to the edge and dangling his backward jointed legs over the side, waving her closer. As she emerged from the shadowed trees, he gave her a good, long look, taking in the traditional white feathered wings, gossamer apparel, and, last but certainly not least, the tasty little body beneath it.

"Hmm hmm, so, what brings a sweet little bird like you out to this kind of place, eh?"

Click me!

Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:43 am

"I don't like fighting either." she said walking closer to him as he sat down on the rock. Sitting down on the rock facing him, so her wings didn't hit him, with her legs splayed out around the satyr and her cunt barely covered by her gossamer clothing.

"Hmm hmm, so, what brings a sweet little bird like you out to this kind of place, eh?" She thought for a moment and said "Well I guess you could say I'm here to cleanse the girls. But that's just why THEY sent me here." she said gesturing at the sky. "Really I'm here to get away from the stuffy old angels in Heaven, and maybe have a little fun in the process." she said with a smile.

Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:06 am

Mmm, a very nice looking little bird indeed. The stray thought didn't change his expression, though he did blatantly stare at her crotch for a long moment, before looking up as she spoke.

"Hmm? Oh, yeah, I know how that is. Mom wants me to pick up the family business to. Listen to the cultists chanting, eat the sacrifices, that sort of thing. Crappy gig really. And the women are just...ugh. Anyway, yeah. So, cleansing? Fun? What do those entail?" Thaddeus inquired, head tilting to the side as he watched her, smiling in return, though the effect was slightly ruined by the light glittering on his pointed teeth.

Click me!

Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:14 am

"Eating sacrifices? I may have just met you but you don't seem the type for that." she said "But anyways cleansing is fun. I basically fuck the girls senseless." she said with a laugh. "You meet any interesting girls yet?" she asked, glancing down at his crotch for a moment before moving her gaze back to his face.

Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:29 am

Grinning more widely at her comment about sacrifices, he shrugged, then smirked as he heard more.

"Screw the evil out, eh? Sounds reasonable to me," he nodded his horned head, catching where her gaze drifted, and playfully flexing the muscles at the base of his thick, semi-aroused member, bouncing the ten inch mansausage gently.

"And no, not yet. Heard some good things though. Can't wait to catch one...man I hope she's wearing her uniform at the time....heh heh heh.." Thaddeus couldn't keep a slightly creepy chuckle from emerging as he imagined a nice, curvy young girl falling into his clutches, short skirt and tight white socks dancing through his mind, coincidentally further hardening his penis.

Click me!

Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:36 am

Blushing slightly as the large member bounced gently, "From what I've seen they wear the uniform during class hours so it should be fairly easy to find a student wearing it..." she said trailing off as the thick shaft hardened further as he thought about catching a student.

"Maybe we can work out some kind of deal in order for us to cooperate in catching some girls for us." she said, trying to keep from looking at the hardening member as she spoke.

Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:46 am

Shaking himself to break free of the fanciful daydream, he looked at her again in interest.

"Cooperate? What, you mean like, I get them all nice and dirty, then pass them to you for "cleansing", something like that?" he said, obviously surprised, but still making the little bunny ears gesture with his fingers at the word "cleansing". Once again catching her eyes on his manhood, he wiggled his hips a bit, the now nearly fully erect length flapping against his furry thighs.

Click me!

Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:50 am

"Sounds like a plan to me. Now how should we seal our new partnership?" she said with a smile as she openly stared at his nearly erect member. Shifting her legs to move closer to the furry man, the thin fabric covering her cunt catching on her leg giving him a full view of her cunt.

Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:03 pm

"Hmm hmm...an equitable deal indeed. As for sealing..." the satyr flashed her a wicked grin, waving her closer, a playful gleam in his golden eyes as he patted one thickly muscled thigh. His eyes drifted to her hairless sex, forked black tongue running across his leathery lips at the sight, before he glanced back up.

"Why don't you have a seat my dear? I'm sure we can figure out....something.." his cock now standing proudly at attention as he winked at her, waiting for her to sit on his leg.

Click me!

Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:14 pm

Moving to sit on his thigh, her legs stretched across his body leaving her sex inches away from his cock. "Oh I'm sure we can, after all we can't leave him like that." she said with a smile, inching her hairless sex closer to the thick member.

Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:30 pm

Chuckling quietly, he slipped one hand up the small woman's back, claws breaking the fragile ties of her thin garments, exposing her large breasts to the chill night air. Its task completed, the fingers idly drifted to her wings, teasing at her feathers.

"Well well, it seems he's not the only one excited..." he murmured, leaning down to examine her hardened little nipples, glancing at her face playfully as his other hand moved to her thighs, stroking the angelicly soft flesh slowly as he parted them around his thick and eager erection, rubbing it against her legs as her smooth pussy came closer to it.

Click me!

Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:38 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next