View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 1:23 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Welcome to your new home(Angel) 

Post Welcome to your new home(Angel)
It was a quiet day as I saw it and I was sitting enjoying the room Violett had left me; the administration had already switched over the occupant name to my own. I sat calmly looking in a vanity mirror a brush running though my blue hair. I smiled looking over how I had set up my side of the room; well organized, clean and quite pretty really just like me.
I hummed a little as I groomed myself wearing only my bra to cover my chest my stockings and panties below. I had no reason to be fully dressed in my room; I didn't expect anyone to come around on such a nice day; I barely knew anyone as it was and besides I always had a robe hooked by my dresser.

The window was closed and to room itself held a nice warm air about it I was glad for that; otherwise I was sure I would have had to wear more than what I was.

Sun May 18, 2008 1:03 am

Post Re: Welcome to your new home(Angel)
Angel sighs as she goes around the whole school what felt like the hundreth time this day just trying to figure out where her room was. At first she had to go through orentation with rules and regulations and what not with the staff, he daily schedule was made, and she was given her room number but no clue how to get there. She was wearing a purple-black mix long sleeve shirt which stopped above the navel some. She was also wearing black pants to match her top. She had both her suit cases on rollers so the only problem was gonig up and down the stairs.

She finally finds the floor she needs and starts going down sighing with exaughstion realizing her room was on the other end. She rolls her suits cases untill she finds the room she's suppose to be in. Knowing she might have a roommate she knocks a few times on the door to see if anyone was there.

Sun May 18, 2008 1:12 am

I nearly fell out of my chair when someone knocked on the door; I was a little fidgity as of late given the monster attacks on my person. I stood from my chair and placed my brush down before gathering the blue satin robe and tying it on as best i could with a subtle sigh.

"It's too small for my upper body."

I said with a bit of an upset tone as I looked down at how much my chest showed from the gap that sat over them. I'd shrug it off remembering seeing girls wearing less at a time or two and walked to the door peeking through the peep hole before gently opening it.

"Hi there; anything I can do for you?"

Sun May 18, 2008 1:17 am

She heard some movement going on behind the door and figures that someone's in. She didn't really know much about what could be happening behind closed doors since she was new. She hears the door opening and see's the girl in her robe and slightly blushs from embarassment.

ummm...well.....i'm new here and i was told that i would be staying in this room

She says pulling out a piece of paper telling her which her room is, and it's the same number as the one she's standing at now. She's slightly sweating and panting from the trip getting here and her two suit cases are beside her.

Sun May 18, 2008 1:31 am

I looked at the girl with a nod and a gentle welcoming smile noting the blush was probably because so much of my skin was showing even in the robe.

"Oh; Well then Welcome to our room; Guess We're roomies then. Might as well try to be mates then. You may call me Alice Have a nice clear bed ready for ya too."

my obviously british accent sounded throughout my words as I opened the door completely and moved behind her to help her with her bags carrying them as best I could.

"Do come in You're more than welcome; bit of a bother being all alone in such a large room.

Sun May 18, 2008 1:35 am

She nodded smiling as well as she was let in. She placed her suitcase's near her bed and looked around a little wide eye'd. not only was it large but it was super clean as well...alot cleaner then other dorms she's had to be in that's for sure.

thanks and this room is so clean.....did you do it?

she asks before plopping on the bed and stretching her back trying to get all the little stiffness out of it best she could. She also noted how neat her new roomies side of the room looked as well.

Sun May 18, 2008 1:42 am

"Clean room is a good room eh!"

I said with a smile stretching a little arms back forcing my chest forward just a tad beyond my notice; I had gotten used to being alone.

"So what's your name then oh and do let me help you unpack if that's alright with you."

I said simply as i moved over to one of her bags preped to help as best I could.

Sun May 18, 2008 1:49 am

She shrugs averting her eyes away for a few seconds as her roomie stretchs her arms.

i guess so, though i havn't really seen a room as clean as this in any dorms i've been to

She says before standing.

My name is Angel...Angel losak......umm no i don't mind just try not to mix up some of my cloths since i'm kinda picky at what i want with what

She says smiling sheepishly placing both suitcases on her bed so it was easier to unpack her cloths and stuff.

Sun May 18, 2008 3:10 pm

"Oh that's fine; Sound a bit like my self actually."

I'd continue to smile as I observed how her suitcases were organized. I'd open her top drawer humming slightly to myself.

"Angel eh; nice name; and nice hair color Hoping it's natural; so hard to find people with natural hair colors as strange as mine."

Quite obviously a blue shade and well cared for. I had watched her avert her eyes and blushed slightly.

"Would you be more comfortable f I put on a shirt and a skirt or something angel? Really rather not make my new roomie uncomfortable on her first day."

Sun May 18, 2008 8:25 pm

oh, really?

She asks while she wonders where to put what where. seeing as her roomie is probably wondering as well.

i guess so, i've always had it pink so not sure if it's some sort of permanant dye or natural

She says and smiles

you look like you take good care of you're hair......erm...shirt would be fine i guess

She says opening up her other bag, her karate uniform the very top thing on it and smiles slightly remebering fond memories.

Sun May 18, 2008 8:56 pm

I nodded slightly as I moved to my drawer and quickly gathered my usual button down blouse; I slipped off my robe and quickly slipped on the garment buttoning it completely before returning to Angel to assist.

"Better?"

I asked hoping it was; though the shirt was a bit too short to cover my satin panties.

"My hair, my nails, my skin; I'm a bit obsessive over my looks I guess. but, hell as long as I'm a woman I'm pretty sure I want to look good at least."

I'd adjust my glasses once more pushing them up my nost with my index finger.

Sun May 18, 2008 9:06 pm

She tries to keep from watching her new roomie change while doing the unpacking but sometimes finds her eyes wondering just a bit for quick moment peeks. She almost jumps and looks up smiling.

yeah, thanks

She says giggling to herself

hmmmm but why look attractive when theres no one to show you're beauty to?..........unless you want to make the other girls jealouse

She says the last part jokingly as well as a bit teasing but in a good way as she smiles and giggles a bit more, taking her karate uniform and placing at on her pillow and some other cloths she places at another spot of her bed.

Mon May 19, 2008 12:27 am

"Why? Oh That's easy, Because I have to look at myself in the mirror every day that and I'm a little obsessive about feeling good."

I smiled looking over her clothes; she had good taste, I was a bit jealous given I almost had nothing to wear in my drawers or closet except for my uniforms and the one outfit I had with me.

"You weren't watching me change were you?"

I teased not knowing she actually had been.

Mon May 19, 2008 12:49 am

well not that theres anything wrong with that, but....oh never mind

She says before taking out some more clothes, on top of which were some bath gels and other stuff as well as a thing of CD's. She blushed heavily when her roomie asked her if she had watched her change and smiled a bit.

ummm...well....a caught a few glimpses while taking stuff out

She says trying to cover up with that excuse which is pretty legit.

Mon May 19, 2008 1:04 am

I blushed slightly; I hadn't expected an actual answer let alone that she had actually been looking.

"Oh well umm, so where do you want these?"

I asked pointing to the bath gels and the like trying to take my mind off the fact I wasn't wearing more than my panties below my waist.

"why not tell me about yourself a bit while we get your stuff put away?"

Mon May 19, 2008 1:10 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 82 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next