View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 11:13 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Some Quiet Time (gguy123) (COMPLETED) 

Post Some Quiet Time (gguy123) (COMPLETED)
((Here it is- let's hope I don't totally fail.))

"Finally, somewhere alone!" The short, slim figure let a smile twitch across her lips. Sure, the basement was kind of dark, and creepy, but there was enough light to read by, which was what mattered. Severity had never really let herself be bothered by bugs and things, either- well, except slugs. Those things were just nasty.
She cast her eyes about for a spare corner where she could go to get some privacy. The other girls- well, they were alright, but Severity hadn't really made any good friends yet. To be honest, she didn't think she would. She had only been here aweek, and she couldn't help but notice that the others were weird. They jumped at the slightest noise, especially when they thought they were alone.
"Ah, here's a good place," she murmured, sitting down in a nearby corner. It was kind of chilly down here- so much so that she regretted wearing just a black tank top and shorts down here. Even through her bra, you could clearly see the nubs of hererect nipples. Oh well- nobody would come down here anyway. She began to read, smiling to herself.

Last edited by Severity on Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:59 am

Post Re: Some Quiet Time (gguy123)
"Grrumph," muttered 13, the much-to-be feared 13 tentacled monster. Of course, the school was so blatantly being overrun by monsters, 13's prelevance was kind of forgotten in comparison. He couldn't go out and fuck numerous teenagers at a time. He had limits too. his cock was already beginning to swell. He really needed a good, uninterrupted fuck. Just for once. He nestled into his favorite spot in the whole basement, and waited. He was an opportunistic hunter. It was in his nature.

Then, after an hour or so, a young, green-haired girl flounced, and muttered something about alone. Now, 13 was normally used to the girl's that were quite social, but in this case, he was desperate. He quickly shuffled in the way of the door, and his tentacles began to inch along the ground toward the green-haired girl. How silly was she, to sit in a corner. Was she new or something?

Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:11 am

((Ehehe. Red hair, green eyes. ^^ *pokes profile*))

It had seemed like such a long time since she had been able to just sit and read, she reflected. People seemed so unwilling to let anyone go off alone- it was absolutely insane! She had lived in a big city before this, and had been allowed to go off whenever she liked. Honestly, she didn't see the danger- although that might be because nobody would tell her anything. The school was on an island, and, in her eyes, it was perfectly safe.

Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:24 am

Ah, she's relaxing thought the tentacled monster to himself. Then it's time to seal the deal. The tentacles began exuding their smothering aphrodisiac fluid, as three rushed in, grabbing her her legs, and the third wrapping itself around her mouth. A fourth, more cautionary feeler, began to rub itself along the shorts she wore.

Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:30 am

Severity gasped, feeling the tentacles secure her legs. When she opened her mouth to scream, another one snaked around it, reducing her intended yell to a muffled moan. She struggled, but found herself unable to move away from them. When she felt something running over her shorts, she redoubled her efforts, despite something deep inside telling her to relax...

Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:15 pm

Oh man, I just love when they struggle a bit, thought 13 to himself, as he rolled himself over to her, his single giant eye looking her over. The eye was basically the center point of his whole body. the other tentacles began to slowly take off her clothes. She really was new to this! Most girls were smart enough to wear skirts, so their pants or shorts wouldn't be torn apart. But 13 was exceptionately patient. He removed those without tearing them, and a aphrodisiac-covered tentacle slipped in and began to rub the jutting out nub.

The chest was a different story. Her pointy tits jutted out anyways, as two tentacles worked in conjunction to slowly and properly strip the girl of her remaining garments.

Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:33 pm

She gasped softly, her eyes wide. Here she was, in some dirty old basement, getting felt up by... something...
And some part of her liked it. Her struggles subsided a bit as she stared down at him. She still squirmed, but the more she did, the more juice began to drip out of her tight little slit.

Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:14 pm

Ooo hoo hoo. She's getting wet!
13 unraveled the tentacle that covered her mouth, and nudged her lips with the tentacle, trying to pry them open. by now, 13 was climbing up the wall about to carry the girl with him to the ceiling, so that he could properly fuck her. the tentacle that was fooling around with her clit, helped slip off the panties, and two tentacles grabbed her wrists. By now, 13's cock had hardened to its full, 13-inch erection. But he wanted to make the girl wanted it before stuffing her with it.

Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:33 pm

She felt something prising her lips open and let it enter her mouth. As they climbed towards the ceiling, she shut her eyes, hopiing desperately that this was all some sort of weird dream. Despite herself, she felt so good... Her eyes widened. What was happening to her? "Mmph!" she moaned, her perk breasts heaving with every breath she took.

Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:39 pm

Ooooooh yes, this was getting good.
13 didn't really need to grunt in pleasure, but he didn't. Millions of girls had sucked on his tentacles before, but it really wasn't anything new. Instead, 13 reached to her breasts, and began squeezing and circling, and fondling them with two tentacles. His cock was now balanced on her back, in all of its warmth, and all of its thick glory. He wanted her to absorb the feeling while she still could, as a tentacle began playing with her dribbling pussy once more.

Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:43 pm

"Mmm-MMM!"
A rush of pleasure was filling her body, something so intense that she had never experienced. She climaxed violently, her hips bucking forward and towards the tentacle.

Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:46 pm

ohohohoho, at a girl.
He flipped her over to watch her face as she recovered, and bared his cock before her. it was already soaked with pre-cum. the tentacle in her pussy came out, and reached over to her lips, the one already in there moving out to make room for it. 13 wondered if she would like the taste of her own juices.

Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:50 pm

She relaxed a bit, panting. That had been... amazing.
Her eyes fluttered open, and she froze. She knew what a cock looked like from sex ed class- and she couldn't quite remember, but she thought they weren't supposed to be that huge.

Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:01 pm

He stuffed the juice-covered tentacle down her throat, a spare tentacle began to poke her naked ass. OMG, thought the monster to himself. This is going to be so much fun. He began rubbing her pussy over his aphrodisiac-lubricated cock.

Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:17 pm

She gagged softly, pushing her hips downwards towards his cock. She had just decided to go along with it- it couldn't be that bad, after all, could it? Maybe it just looked big...

Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:26 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 83 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next