View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jul 06, 2024 10:02 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Revi's dorm. 

Post Revi's dorm.
It wasn't exactly the neatest and cleanest place on campus - Revi lived a spartan existence, her room is sparsely decorated with a small handful of wall furnishings - a Run Lola Run print is missing a corner, and a slightly ripped poster from Ronin shares wall space. Short of that, there's the usual student desk and laptop and mess of cabling, a closet full of all sorts of interesting items - the usual clothes and school uniforms, and oddball things like rappelling gear and a few locked crates full of god only knew what.

Her bed is perpetually unmade, a standard school full-size with plain white sheets and a white down comforter, pair of pillows shoved in the corner when not in use. A stereo system - small, not exceptionally powerful - is on the bedside table with a long cord snaking to a set of headphones... currently on Revi's head. She's lounging on her bed at the moment, boots kicked off next to the pile of laundry accumulating by her bed, mostly in the laundry basket she'd been provided with.

She's wearing a black, midriff-exposing halter top and a pair of cutoff shorts, socks on her crossed feet. She's flipping through a magazine, some sort of outdoor gear advertiser - shopping? Hard to tell with this place when it came to aquiring new things.

Her door is half-open - the music can be heard faintly inside, and her light is at least on.

Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:10 pm

I was walking down the hall, tired from the last weekend. I had spent every single night with Kairi, making love. I had spent the mornings with her on the beach which normally ended up with us kissing and I had spent the afternoons visiting our friends. We then headed back to our dorms and made more love. My composure was straight, despise myself. My pelvis muscle was also numb. Who knew Kairi had so many different sex toys! And she could really work with them. I still can't feel my nipples after she strapped those vibrating eggs to them... Before I knew it I was on a collision course with a wall. With a loud thunk I dazedly hit the wall, falling to the ground right outside an ajar door with a groan.

Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:20 am

She heard the thunk, of course. Revi halfheartedly glanced up from her magazine and tossed it carelessly to the floor before grunting and getting up off of her bed. Her hair is tied back in a lazy ponytail, and she scratches her stomach as she heads over towards the door, leaning against the wooden frame and looking down at the girl that had just banged in to her wall.

"... Yeah, there's a wall there."

The Chinese-American thief smirked a bit, arms crossing under her chest as she looks down at Tian, one dark eyebrow cocked. Tian can probably hear her music of choice - she left the headphones on her bed but facing outward, and Thievery Corporation - chill, relaxing electronica - is pumping at a low volume through the headphones. Revi looks about half-asleep - her cutoffs are unbuttoned but zipped, she's not exactly in the most presentable state at the moment.

Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:41 am

Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:36 am

((I'd think so. And I can't think of a proper reply to this post!))

Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:01 am

((I'd think so. And I can't think of a proper reply to this post!))

((?

You think you'd mind?))

Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:07 am

Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:07 pm

(( I don't mind if anyone wants to join, go for it. :) ))

Revi coughed discreetly, looking down at the girl still, and spoke again.

"You alright? You look a little out of it."

She was gruff, a little, but slid her hands in to the pockets of her cutoffs. She looks Tian over - she didn't look hurt at least, but it's not as if she'd ran full-tilt in to the wall either, she should be alright.

Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:35 pm

I shook my head, standing up shyly and dusting off my skirt. I was blushing strongly, embarassed by the situation. "Ehem, I'm.. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to disturb you. Its just.. I had a hectic weekend.And I'm a bit out of it. I'm Tian Diercy, how do you do?" I held out my hand.

Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:16 am

"Revi. Currently half-asleep, but otherwise in one piece."

She doesn't offer a last name to speak of, but she does shake the girl's hand amicably enough - Revi has mellowed some in her time here, mostly due to the incessant raping she's been subjected to. She's still tough, but doesn't pick fights for the sake of picking fights quite as much as she used to. Still a bit sharp-tounged, however.

"An' it's alright. We've all had those weekends here, I think."

She grinned a bit at that, almost self-deprecatingly.

Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:57 am

I giggled slightly, her joke actually getting to me. I was amazed, hardly being able to even let out the slightest giggle ever since my first raping unless I was around Kairi. I clung to the poor girl as if she were my life boat. "I think I'm a bit half asleep too. I seriously can't even walk straight."

Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:04 am

Oh, face! That girl got straight jacked. El caught the whole thing, sneaking down the hallway to catch a smoke outside, and she's been spending the time in between trying to choke down that ear-to-ear grin. Come on, El, it's funny, but don't be a bitch... That's not how you make friends... So when she comes ambling past them, she's managed to choke the grin down to a coy little twist of a smile. "Oh my god.... I saw the whole thing. That wall just came out of nowhere!" Okay, so maybe it's wry, but it's not straight-up caustic at least. She's got a red and black tartan skirt, a worn old Dead Kennedys tee. Her navy newsboy cap is pulled down low, securing the cigarette tucked behind her ear. Bright blue eyes comb over the two girls, curious.

Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:37 am

"Hell girl, you're more out of it than you let on. Sure you're alright?"

Her English is a strange amalgam of NYC and lightly accented Chinese, but she's understandable, if a bit rough.

She supports Tian's weight as best she can - Revi is strong for her size with all the climbing and incessant workouts she does, but she's nowhere near superhuman - she's only a hair over 120 pounds, she's not huge. She braces Tian with her arms, fighting back the instinctive urge to just let her fall - if the girl can't take care of herself, why the hell should she bother? Dark eyes glance up as the newcomer slips on over. She grinned, just a hair, as Elise rounds the corner and makes that bad, wry joke. It fit the situation at least, she had to give her that. The black-haired thief perks up a bit seeing the familiar DK logo on Elise's shirt.

"Walls... Sneaky little fuckers, aren't they?"

She chuckles, humming the first few bars of Holiday in Cambodia - can't go wrong with the classics, yeah? And then those sharp eyes notice something else, tucked behind Elise's ear. Contraband! A possible kindred spirt?

".. Bum a cig? All I've got left is Mild Sevens, and they taste like charcoal and burnt hair."

The standard default Japanese cigarette is all she could ever find to steal in here - whoever designed this place had the tentacle rapefest fetish set to a tee, given the skimpy uniforms, the atmosphere, the masses of huddling girls all terrified to even walk around... what a nightmare she'd found herself in. It was the little victories she relished these days - picking locks with her limited tools, uninterrupted showers, finding students who managed to smuggle in alcohol and cigarettes - she was a girl of her vices, after all. She did have a feeling that the administration allowed it on some level.. it took the edge off, living the way they did.

Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:58 am

Contraband? Hah! There's a reason everyone calls El the Kingpin of Shokushu and the Pirate Queen. Okay.... Well... Maybe she's the only one who calls herself that, and maybe she really just thinks it more than anything, but wouldn't it be cool if everyone called her that? Her eyes groom the two girls. Tian she recognizes. Her and El share a few classes together, but with El's piss poor attendance record, it's unlikely that they really know each other. Anyway, while she gets the impression the girl's something of a dumb bunny, she at least seems to be a sweet enough girl. So El offers her a finger-wave in greeting.

Revi's another case entirely, and while El hasn't seen hide nor hair of the girl before, she can make a stab in the dark about who she is. She keeps an ear to the school's pulse, after all - It's part of the business. The corner of her lips quirk upward at Revi's hum. "Last one, sorry," as her fingers toy with the cigarette behind her ear. Chances are, it's not much better than what Rev's got on deck: tobacco cannibalized from ashtray stubs and rolled into a Zig-Zag (desperate times, desperate measures). It's rolled real pretty, at least. "Willing to share, though." Her eyes, though, are flitting over the two of them - her grin bemused, her left eyebrow raised, wry. She addresses Tian. "Maybe you should siddown, or lay down somewhere. You don't look so good." Not that she's making any motion to help. For one, Tian's looking quite comfortable squeezing in on Revi. And for another, well, honestly, it might be funny to watch Tian get dropped.

((I hope I'm not breaking any sort of posting order etiquette. If so, totally sorry, guys))

Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:10 am

"In a bit then, yeah. Maybe on the roof, hate lighting up in here. Inevitably leads to disaster."

Revi responds to Elise's option to share, and the thief grins a bit - she had about half a carton of 'legitimate' cigs stashed away, those Mild Sevens - this place was like prison, yeah? They made for great barter material, and were almost currency in and of them self in this place. That faint grin turns just as bemused at Elise's comment to Tian, and she speaks, after shifting Tian a bit and ushering her in to the room so she can sit, rather deftly 'breaking' the girls grip on her with a little subtle, practiced body shifting, giving her just enough time to stabilize on her own without dumping herself on to the floor, as funny as that might be.

"Yeah girl, you look like you went through the first few circles of hell last couple days, come park yourself if you wanna. Both of ya, really. Name's Revi."

She introduces herself to Elise there, she's already dropped her name to Tian. There's room on the unmade bed for everyone, but Revi'll opt to step over the pile of laundry and park her shorts-clad butt on her computer chair, giving the other two the bed option while she unplugs her headphones from the small stereo, turning the volume down a bit. Thievery Corporation isn't exactly hard rock to begin with, but she'll do herself the favor of not getting a noise complaint called - some of the things she had stashed she'd have a hard time explaining, and that'd just end up with her in the Basement. (Yes, with a capital B.) She keeps her ear to the ground, she's heard the rumors.

"Sorry the place is kind of a pit, gotta throw laundry in tomorrow."

Speaking of rumors, its entirely possible.. Revi doesn't have -that- much of a reputation in the school, to be honest, aside from being one of the few that was tattooed in an obvious place BEFORE she got here, rather than by some sort of extradimensional beastie afterwards. She keeps to herself quite a bit, but can be VERY often seen in the gym, either swimming (usually in the middle of the day, and ONLY when other people are at the pool, the whole safety in numbers bit) or doing gymnastics on the provided equipment. For a while, she had a bit of a rep as a le parkour runner - she'd be seen scaling the buildings outside, without any sort of equipment, and running and jumping from roof to roof, keeping herself constantly moving... she still does this, every now and then.

Also.. some students (and faculty) have had to had locks replaced on doors within the last four, five months - Revi included, somewhere in the middle of the brief smattering of replacement requests - while she refined how to crack the somewhat oddball locking mechanisms they used here... they were strange, some of the doors were rigged to lock mechanically, some via remote signal, some from the outside, some on a timer.. this place was bizarre. Hell of a challenge though. Each had to be broken in a different way, and in that learning process she'd inadvertently damaged a few. Notably though, the requests have stopped about three months ago - either Revi gave up.. or she was satisfied with what she now knew. Knowing her personality, its probably the latter.

There is a bit of a scuttlebutt around campus about valuables being stolen - mostly small things, rings and small jewelry, MP3 players, alcohol - on the few times shes found it at least - things easy to conceal from prying eyes. Its not obvious that its her, of course, as she was never specifically -caught- by anyone doing so - by other things, yes, but not by faculty or students - but its a place to start.

Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:56 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 100 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next