View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jul 08, 2024 3:47 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 151 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
 Klutz Descending A Staircase (for Clarice) (Complete) 

Post Klutz Descending A Staircase (for Clarice) (Complete)
Forelornly, Violett stared out at the stars, wondering why, oh why, had she ever come here, so far away from home... Like the sailors of old, she'd tried finding familiar shapes in the stars... She knew jack about constelations, though, and the sky was so very unfamiliar... almost alien... so thus far, all she had was a lump, a squid, and something vaguely bunny-like.

Stars... Suddenly, shre realized what that meant. It was late. She was on the roof long after she'd meant to be inside, curled up in her room with a little plush cat and an Azumanga Daioh DVD.

"Late. late, late!" she shouted in panic, darting inside as fast as her little legs could carry her...

And, true to form. lost her footing on that third step, startin to tumble down the stairwell.

*Thump!* "Ow!" *Thump "Gah!" *Thump!* "EEeg!" *Thump* "Ah!"

She just hoped nobody was on their way up.

Last edited by Violett Small on Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:45 am

To Clair's surprise, it appeared there were a few people that were clumsy in their walking. She was moving to her next class and turned sharply to watch a poor girl tumble a few steps down. She cringed with each thud and decided that the little girl didn't deserve such injury, though she knew her not.

She quickly went under the girl and caught her before she made it to the end and ram herself into the wall. How unfortunate Clarice became the cushion. Unaware of just how heavy the girl was, she stumbled back and landed right on the back of her and nearly knocked herself out while the girl she had tried to save was sprawled on her lap with her head in her stomach. The poor witch groaned out of pain and rubbed her head tenderly, hissing with the fact that she had a small bump. That was ridiculous. Next time, she was not going to try to be the hero.

"Gah...hey girl, are you okay? Oww oww..." she tried to ask before holding her head in a fit of pain and woe. It hurt pretty badly and she could only wince her eyes halfway open to check for the girl's injury. Nothing but a small bump on the side of her forehead. Why in the world did the savior have to get the worst out of the situation?

Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:33 am

"Ohh, I... I'm fine... Ow... Hapens all the t-time, really," Violett whimpered feeblu, saliding off of her rescuer and laying face-down n the floor like a throw rug.

"Thank you for catching me, Miss.... um...." Violett stammered, then suddenly winced. "Oooh, I need an Advil... And a helmet...."

Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:57 am

"Perhaps you should go to the nurse," she suggested and stood, brushing herself off. Well, it appeared the girl was far from recieving a concussion. she pulled the girl's frame up and gave her a quizzical look.

"This happens all the time? Perhaps you should watch where your legs go. Keep that up and your going to hurt yourself far from the way you feel now," she stated softly. She wasn't trying to scold, it was just more of a warning. Surely this girl was more then capable of getting that under control. Well, feeling she was done with being a rescuer, she began to step away and was about to say good-bye to the odd girl...

Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:33 pm

"W-w-wait..." Violett stammered, slowly rising to her knees as she looked up at the ther girl, awestruck.

"You saved my life.... I... I don't even know your name, but please..."

Slowly, Violett rose to her feet, taking a wobbly step forward and gently placing a hand on her rescuer's shoulder. "Please don't go..."

Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:11 pm

It was one thing to say wait, but it was another thing to touch her. Clair didn't like being touched other been by people she knew. This girl suddenly haulted her in doing so and it nearly ticked her off. She sighed, taking a deep breath and kept herself calm. There was no reason to blow up at the girl. Although...the whole being clingy to a stranger was abit odd. She turned her body back to her and quirked a brow to her. Saved her life? She hardly thought so...

"Uhh I wouldn't say I saved your life. Just more then you getting hurt worse then the way you are now. Is there a reason you won't allow me to go?" she asked rather softly, making sure not to hurt the girl's feelings. She was certainly not trying to be harsh, which is why she used a soft tone. But what in the world could this little girl want?

Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:29 pm

"Please... Please don't be so modest.... You saved me... you're a hero... heroine.... well, not the drug kind, the brave person kind..." Violet said, trembling as she walked around to look the other girl in the eyes, blushing deeply as she curtsied.

"My name is Violett Small... And.... Well... I owe you my life. Please let me repay you?"

Trembling, she leaned in, nervously closing her eyes as she wrapped her arms around the other girl and gave her a soft, tender kiss. "Thank you..."

Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:52 pm

It was then Clair knew what it was like to feel like a statue. Surely this girl didn't believe her to be such a heroine? The added details about which term she was using was certainly not needed. She had crossed her arm in the midst of her speaking, abit thrown off that the girl was falling all over her words.

As she comes around to face her completely, she can't help but give a questionable stare. Repay? Repay for what? For being human and helping others? As she was leaning in closer, the witch began to realize what she meant. But it was far to late to avoid it as her lips met her's. She squealed with surprise and found her arms were being held at her sides. Though she held her there in such a sudden and almost disdainful kiss, Clair easily grabbed her arms and pushed her back, gasping at her 'thanks'.

"Hello?! What do you think your doing?!" she asked blunt and bewildered. She had been extremely caught off guard by this Violett's actions. Now knowing she ahd kissed another girl, Clair already felt like she had just cheated on Kanoe. But this was an accident nothing more. The-the girl must think to repay with a kiss is all, that's all. She quickly regains her composure and let's go of the girl's arms. She touched her lips for a moment before staring at Violett.

"You don't just walk up to someone who did a good deed and give them a kiss!"

Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:04 pm

"S-s-s-sorry... I just... You saved me... I thought I was supposed to kiss you, like in the movies..."

Violett sunk to her knees face buried in her hands. "You're just so brave and strong is all... And don't even know your name... It's like... It's like something out out of a fantasy story..."

Slowly, Violett rose to her feet, blushing deeply. "I'm sorry I statled you... I... I just want to repay you for being a hero... I'm not sure how though... I guess I should share my most prized posession with you or something?"

The small girl was on the verge of tears, looking into her rescuer's eyes nervously. "I owe you my life... I really do, and I'll do anything for you...."

Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:19 am

If it were an anime show, Clarice would've sweatdropped at the first statement.

"Errr...you realize that there is always a GUY getting kissed by a girl, correct?" she asked rather dumbfounded. She couldn't handle someone being so...nice like this. She blushed with the fact of how many compliments the girl gave her and tried to remain calm, which did work in some form or another. Though how pitifully nice the girl was being made her bite her lip an attempt to work out some form of compromise. She could already feel the other student's emotions...she was never gonna give up until she gave her something in return. She sighs before looking around, making sure no one was staring at the grovaling girl and herself. She turned back to see the girl had risen and was giving her these sparkly eyes. She looked as if she was about to cry.

"Uhhh...nonono...please...don't cry uhh. Really, there's no neeed to give me anything. Just please don't start sobbing or anything," she said rather nervously. If the girl cried, Clarice wouldn't know what to do. She decided to try and play nice with Violett for as long as she could. The young girl seemed to be in need of some compay. Much to the dismay of the witch, she was going to have to be that company.

...my name is Clarice. You can call me Clair or Clarity if you wish. Umm...I'm flattered by you calling me a hero and such but really, I don't think it that big of a deal," she states, scratching the back of her head nervously. This was going to be a long day.

Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:40 am

"... There... There aren't any guys here though...." Violett replied softly. "And... Um... I... I didn't say I was gonna give you anything... just... maybe it's something I could share with you?"

Violett smiled shyly, blushing deep. "You shouldn't be so modest, Miss Clarice... You're brave and beautiful, and you have a very pretty name..."

Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:32 am

"Well it sounded like it. You don't have to share anything with a total stranger just because they did something so small as to break your fall,"

She blushed deeply as she was still pelted with flaterring comments. She fidgeted slightly before giving a small smile reluctantly, "Th-thank-you, but that's not nessescary to flatter the pants off of me. I don't of myself as those things and hearing you say that sounds a tad off," she spoke, hoping to get the comments to stop. What was it Violett was trying to do? Normally she could very well ignore the compliments, but this girl...made it extremely hard to do so.

Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:10 pm

"I'm not trying to flatter you, Miss Clarice... I'm just really impressed is all!" gushed VIolett admiringly. "I thought I was gonna die and then there you were waiting to catch me, a guardian angel standing there with arms wide open!"

Violett smiled shyly, looking down at the floor. "I just wish I could repay you somehow is all."

Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:34 pm

...ummm can we just be friends? That seems like a good payback, hmm?" Clair suggested, and cursed herself inwardly for giving in so easily to the girl. But honestly, how were you suppossed to compete with admiration!? And now the chick was saying things that was making her blush!

She fidgeted and peered to the girl with curious eyes, wondering what sort've words were going to come out.

Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:38 pm

"Really? Yay!" Violett nearly hugged Clarice again, but stopped herself, giggling happily. "I like making friends! So, what would you like to do now? Have an adventure, go get dinner, set around and watxh anime?"

Violett quickly clamped her hands over her mouth, blushing deeply. "I... I'm... I'm sorry.... I don't mean to be a spaz... I... I just... I'm really happy that I made a friend is all, especially one like you..."

Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:10 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 151 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next