View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 23, 2024 2:54 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 A Revisit to a friend 

Post A Revisit to a friend
The sun was high in the sky as classes were mid-session. All the students keeping up with their studies and counting down the hours until classes released for the day.

Siferus had plans for the evening as well. He planned to check up on Kanoe, a witch he had taken a vested interest in ever since the encounter they had on the beach less than a week before hand.

Siferus crept through the empty dormitories until he arrived at Kanoe and Clarice's room. He slid an envelope underneath the door addressed to Kanoe.

It read:

Kanoe,

I know that you have a vested interest in the dark arts. I believe I have something that may interest you. I'm looking for a few minor things to trade in exchange for this "Tome or Arcane Nightmares". If you are interested in trading some trinkets for this book, meet me on the rooftop at midnight exactly. Please do not be late. I like people to be on time. Hope to see you then.

Annoymous

With that done, Siferus snuck out of the dormitories and proceeded to plot his attack.

"More than likely she'll bring the ring. I want to see just how strong she really is in the dark arts. This book is my key. Little does she know what I want in exchange for this book, I'll take whether she likes it or not. I'm gonna rape her more than before. He thought to himself as he crawled to the rooftop to lie in wait for his coming victim.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:28 am

Post Re: A Revisit to a friend
Kanoe returns to her room after another long day of classes. At least as semesters pass, she was gradually getting into classes that somewhat interest her. But it was bothersome nonetheless. Her eyes fell to the white envelope waiting before her feet as she enters.

The witch shuts the door behind her as she picks up the letter addressed to her. A snap of her fingers causes the four candles on her table to ignite, filling the room with a faint about of light. She reads the message and the offer, her eyes narrowing slightly. Kanoe thought about all the people that may know she actually channels the dark arts. There were a small handful of students who know first hand about her abilities. But any of them would just come up front with such a tome and more than likely would not be trading it. She knows NICE labs or at least most of those lab coat wearing scum know about her magic as well as a number of monsters and higher beings. The final group would be people who are simply guessing or have a unique sense of magic and are trying to make contact.

She was always paranoid of everything, especially involving this island. The title of the tome was not familiar to her but she knew very little beyond her own books. The witch did not know what minor things could possibly mean. But still, it was an opportunity to expand her small collection of books and tomes. She could learn the price when she arrives there. It could be a trap but then again, whoever this was knew what room she lives in. No need to drag her lover into this potential mess.

Kanoe changes to her flowing black robe. There was little she could do for now so she continues her studies for several hours until it grew dark. The witch shifts through her things in her closet, pulling out a small box that held a small gold ruby ring. She tested the trinket a few times after receiving it from a past attack. From what she could tell, it amplified her powers. It was still rather dangerous to use but it allowed her to push a bit harder without adding extra harm to her body. She slips it onto her finger, hoping she would not have to use it.

The witch goes up the fire escape stairs and steps out into the cool night air. She was wearing slippers on her feet to block out the chill from the unfeeling concrete roof. Her eyes strain in the darkness, searching for whoever left that letter for her.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:31 am

Siferus was on the rooftop when Kanoe arrived, making sure to remain obscured in the shadows to avoid being noticed. He changed his voice just enough to pass for an ill student. He called out to Kanoe, in the false voice.

I'm glad you could make it, Kanoe. I've been wanting to make contact with a powerful witch such as yourself. Will you perform some of your most powerful spells. That is what I wanted to ask in return for the book. I can see what you are doing, I'm just staying out of your sight. I can't reveal myself to you, for I fear I may get you sick... He feigned a convincing cough after the request.

I've laid the trap, Kanoe. Let's see if you bite. He schemed in his head. If this didn't work, he'd have to feel the effects of the ring. Didn't sound like much fun, but he had to know what he was dealing with.

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:49 am

The witch turns towards the voice. She could not recognize the voice. Who would be trying to contact her and considers her a powerful witch? The price seemed simple enough. The hiding in the shadows part was quickly growing bothersome. Sick or not, she could at least carry a light.

"Very well," she says simply.

Kanoe whispers strange words in an unknown language. Wisps of fire lick across her fingers and begin to swirl into a small orb in the palm of her hand. The threads of flame thicken and condense into a smoldering orange orb which she flings towards the person in the shadows. Of course she was not going to waste too much mana for a complete stranger. The orb flies over where she heard the voice. A snap of her fingers causes the orb to burst in a large flare of light and flame, briefly illuminating the area.

Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:07 am

"Crap! I should have seen this coming! Now I'm exposed!

Kanoe's fire showing had illuminated the area, and she could see a large shadow, she couldn't discern much more about her audience beyond the fact that it wasn't human. Siferus didn't know that she couldn't figure it was him again, so he revealed himself, quickly lashing tendrils at her wrists, trying desperately to snare her arms and take her magic away from her.

"Very nice. Less of that magic you can use, I hope. He said dashing into her vision. She now knew who had summoned her to the rooftop.

Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:16 am

She immediately took several steps back at the sight of the large shadow. Figures, nothing is ever easy on this island. At least the ring will help in removing this beast. Her eyes widen as tendrils shoot forth to bind her. Kanoe began chanting as she brought both hands infront of her, first fingers and thumbs touching. Fire swirls in the diamond opening between her hands. Winds whip about her body causing her long black hair to rise off from her shoulders and back. With a sharp cry, she swipes her arms outwards causing the flame to expand into a long arcing wave of fire to sear away the tentacles.

The witch continues to back away, trying to keep her distance. The creature came into few, revealing the spider monster she met on the beach. This thing again? Well, he did say he would rape her again in the future after giving her this ring. No matter, he was a monster just like any other on the island. She begins chanting to prepare another spell.

Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:29 pm

The motion of her arms spreading out was exactly what Siferus needed. The incoming tendrils ducked underneath the wave of fire, the wave of searing heat eventually passing over the entire body of the beast, charring the concrete wall on the other side of the roof. The tendrils ensnared her arms and immediately pulled them behind her.

"Looks like that ring is working for you quite well, Kanoe. Is that anyway to show gratitude to the one who gave that to you in the first place? Now you have be punished... He said with a evil grin spread across his entire face.

Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:37 pm

"Ugh! Let go of me!" she hissed.

The witch pulls and tugs on her bonds, trying to free her arms from behind her back. Using the ring as a reason to take her again was expected but she was sure she was going to be punished no matter what she did. Her eyes narrow as she continues to struggle, cursing herself for being caught so quickly. No use for an amplifier if her spells do not hit.

Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:08 pm

Two of his tendrils would coil their way under her robe and slowly coil their way around her legs, starting at the ankle and slowly move up towards her thighs, the warm muscles trying to stimulate her loins when they arrive. Her arms and legs now restrained, Kanoe can feel being lifted off the ground as he slowly pulls her legs apart and leans her back, giving the monster a good view under her robes at the body he would soon be ravaging.

"I bet you even missed me, didn't you, Kanoe? Does this remind you of the best fuck you've ever had? Just think...It'll be longer and more intense this time around. He taunted, not expecting a response or if he did get one, it would be nothing but her venomous tone of voice throwing poisonous words at him.

He slowly reached up with two more tendrils, slithering and snaking up her skin, slowly letting every vein and ridge on the tendrils rub gently against her skin before coiling softly around her beautiful breasts, massaging them softly, only as a tease and a precursor of what was to come.

Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:33 pm

Shivers ran up Kanoe's spine as the tendrils began to slither and coil up her legs all the way to her thighs. Feeling the disgusting appendages on her body made her skin crawl. She strains to keep her legs together but the beast had no trouble overpowering her. She could feel her loins beginning to tingle, the body already preparing for the worst.

"Leave me alone! I'll kill you!" she growls angerly.

The witch did what she could to put up a fight, to remain strong. Even completely helpless, she had to keep fighting. She knows Claire would do the same even if it all ends the same. The woman gasps as she feels the warm tentacles slither around her bra covered breasts. The heat soaks into her body while the cool night air caresses from the outside. She immediately cursed the vile monster that decided to enlarge her breasts another cup size, making them even more sensitive to the touch.

Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:47 pm

It was as he expected. Poisoned words. Empty threats as well.

Siferus tore the black robe and her bra away as easily as wrapping paper, and he liked the gift underneath. Soft skin, voluptous breasts and soft nipples. Leaning down, he took one of the perky nubs into his mouth, his tongue circling the flesh.

A tendril reached up and started pressing against her panties, the soft undergarment rubbing against her sex.

Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:52 am

Kanoe cries out as her robes and bra were torn away in one brutal yank. The night breeze soaks into her exposed body. Already her nipples began to harden as cold air soaks into her tender orbs. The moon shines down upon her held form causing her pale skin to glow and shine.

"Nngh! St-Stop it!"

Her words ended with a sharp gasp as the creature's lips envelope a tit. His tongue swirls slowly around her areola, sending wild tingling sensations rolling through her luscious mound. The witch kicks uselessly as she began to squirm. The rough tongue grazes around her quickly hardening nub causing it to throb with heated blood.

Kanoe's eyes shut tight as the attacks did not stop there. Her thighs quiver as she attempts to close her legs around the tentacle that began to press up against her still covered sex.

Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:08 am

Siferus coils another tendril around the free breast, kneading and massaging the luscious breast with it, the tip flicking across the nipple. Continuing to suckle on the other breast for a few more moment, he pulls his tongue away from Kanoe's chest and forces her lips to meet his own.

Down below, The tendril, who had been prodding at her panties finally slithered beneath them at tore the fabric away, leaving her entire body exposed as the tendril buried it's tip in her sex, spurting the aphrodisiac into her, a very familiar warming sensation beginning to course her body once again.

Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:20 pm

The witch bites down hard on her lip as a warm tendril wraps around her other breast. She stifles a moan as they were squeezed and sucked on. Her heart began to beat faster as her breathing deepens. Her large orbs were already firming up with hot blood as the woman continues to squirm.

A faint whimper leaves her as the last of her clothing was torn away, leaving her just with her ring. The woman was so busy fighting these growing sensations, she could not muster to think of any spell to use with her limbs bound. Kanoe desperately kicks and struggles as she tries to pull her hips away from the tendril against her sex. It was all useless as the tentacle pushes into her folds and began to pump a strange fluid into her.

N-No, aphrodisiac, she thought to herself. She remembered from their last encounter that her body became unbearably sensitive and hot after only a few moments with the creature. The witch could already feel the effects as the rush of warmth and tingling sensation ran along her inner walls, spreading slowly to her loins. The woman groans desperately. Her walls were already beginning to quiver and clench around the spurting appendage draining more of the vile fluids deep into her body. The warmth had already spread to her tender mounds and if it were not for the forceful kiss she would be panting heated breaths now. Her mind desperately tries to push these feelings away but she might as well be trying to push back the ocean tide.

Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:08 pm

Siferus could feel her clamp down on the tendril, trying to get more from it. The tendril pulled away from her quivering sex, slowly lining her slit with his phallus, ready to push into her hungry sex.

Pulling his tongue out of her mouth, a line of saliva between the two tongues, all the tendrils that aren't binding her start touching her body sensually as the monsters cock was ready to push into her, still teasing her with for the moment.

"Give into your desires, Kanoe...

Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:56 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 59 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next