View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 22, 2024 2:43 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Yearly physical... harrassment (For siferus) 

Post Yearly physical... harrassment (For siferus)
Diana was pulled into herself, afraid to touch anything in the sterile and eerily white room. The light was made a lot brighter by the pale walls and their lustrous surfaces. Diana shielded her eyes with her arm as she stepped into the waiting room, an envelope held in her hand. Her eyes finally adjusting to the glaring light, Diana tentatively stepped forwards towards the desk, placing the note on the painted white wood. "I was sent here for my, uhm, physical..."

Diana blushed softly, never quite at odds with her physical until she became attracted to females, ever since she arrived here. But now, it was different. Now, having a woman stare up her pussy and touch her breasts aroused her beyond all belief. So, the physicals always ended up as strange and awkward experiences. But most of the time it was one of the horny nurses at the school that performed them. Being sent to N.I.C.E. labs worried Diana immensely. She'd been here once before, and the experience had left her spent and strangely aroused. She felt a warm sensation form in the pit of her stomach, a hot feeling that if allowed to manifest would cause her to become needlessly aroused. All of this at just thinking of the many possibilities that could be reaped upon her.

Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:20 am

Post Re: Yearly physical... harrassment (For siferus)
Siferus woke in a room surrounded in darkness. He recounted his last moments of consciousness.

The trees
A sting
A dart
Then this room

Obviously confused, he staggered to his making his way into a faintly lit room with a hole in the wall big enough for a person to slide through. A trap door, maybe? He noticed darkened glass with faint movement on the other side of it.

"Please be patient. We're sending one down for you now." A voice boomed, from the other side.

He smiled, ready.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:29 am

Diana started as her name was called. She looked up and saw the nurse gesturing towards the door opposite to the one she'd entered from. "Third door on your right. Soon as you get inside, take off your clothes and undergarments." The woman spoke so sternly, that Diana was almost sure that she had been hypnotized into thinking she was just casually telling the girl where the bathroom was. Diana put the thought to the back of her mind and did as she was told. First door, second door...

As soon as she as she made it to the door, Diana felt a tingle down her spine. A foreshadow of what was to come, perhaps? She wondered to herself. Taking in a deep breath to calm herself, Diana opened the door and stepped into the brightly lit, stark, sterile and white room.

Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:39 pm

"Who the hell are you and why am I here?! Someone better answer me! I'll rend this building to the ground if you don't!"

Siferus waited for a moment and when nobody spoke, he kicked the glass with inhuman force, but it only caused a minor scratch.

"No need to get angry. We just need you to test a student for us. She needs a moment to prep and we'll bring her in."

Up above, Diana had gotten undressed.

"The doctor will be along momentarily."

Suddenly a trap door opened, sending her down to Siferus.

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:54 am

Diana carefully removed the final piece of clothing, her socks, and laid them down with the rest of her clothes. The room was cold and there was no heating system. So she stood straight and...

"AAAAH!" Diana yelped as a door underneath her opened up and she was immediately plunged downwards. Within moments she had landed on something soft and springy, akin to a mattress of sorts. Looking around herself, Diana examined the dark room, much darker then the one upstairs, in fact so much darker that it took her eyes almost a minute, maybe even two, to adjust to the darkness. "A--any one out there...?" She spoke softly, fear evident in her voice.

Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:57 am

Siferus heard a scream from the trap door. A voice spoke to Diana.

"Welcome, miss Varnias. You're here to test your sexual stamina and he's testing you."

The lights come on with Diana just inches from Siferus.

The door on the other side closed and locked, providing no escape route.

"Well well well. You're cute."

Siferus said before coiling 4 tentacles around Diana's arms and legs, spreading her body out as he begins to tease her naked body with his tentacles, his chemical getting to her already.

Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:19 pm

"W-what? But.. I never agr-- EEK!" Another scream resounded as she saw the silhouette of the monstrous creature in the distance. Diana whimpered as she saw the tentacles creep closer to her, pulling onto herself. First, one wrapped itself around her ankle and tugged on it, straightening the leg sharply. Diana squealed and clung onto the mattress that she was on, hanging on for her life. Then another grabbed at her other leg and straightened it out also. Diana tried pulling herself out of the monstrously strong grip, but to no avail. Then another two came up, slithering alongside her well toned body and wrapping around her wrists.

"NO! Please, no!" Diana shouted as she was pulled away from the bed and raised into the air. The familiar sensation of being weightless surged through her body. Then the teasing came, the ever present teasing, meant to attempt to break her will and have her begging for it. The worst part was that it almost always worked. Diana wiggled her body futilely, knowing that it was hopeless but she refused to give up. She wouldn't be willingly raped. Then it wouldn't technically be rape. That prospect scared Diana all the more. "Let me go, please!"

Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:49 pm

"Let you go? You're way too cute for that." The monster said, two more of his tentacles coming towards her, teasing her soft, supple breasts.

As he pulls her closer to him, she can make out a monsterous cock, hard and erect, waiting for her. She doesn't notice another tentacle until it starts pushing against her pussy lips, careful not to get inside her.

He watches her wiggle and squirm against mere teasing. His chemical firing in her veins as he pulls her towards him, a light chuckle being heard.

Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:24 pm

Diana felt an all-too familiar heat rising to her cheeks as she was complimented on her physical attraction. Oooh.. These monsters know how to get to a girl. Diana squirmed again, squealing as when she felt a long and moist tentacle rub against her salivating nether lisp. Her blue eyes gazed down at the massive phallus hardening just in her sight, hidden by the darkness but its distinct outline still visible to her. "P-please, I-I'll do anything, just... Just don't rape me!"

Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:41 am

"I'm not going to rape you...yet. I tease before I please, sweetie." He spoke.

Another tendril crept towards Diana, this one starting to tease one of her breasts, massaging it slowly. The tendril rubbing her soft sex spurted his aphrodesiac into her sex, causing her body to start heating up slowly.

Siferus finally had her close enough, as he forced a kiss from her, a tentacle keeping her head from turning.

"You are exceptionally cute, Miss Varnias. Do you have a first name?"

Thu Dec 25, 2008 4:18 am

"Th-thank you..." Diana found herself blushing, a warm feeling rippling throughout her being. She looked down at her nude body, a bashful expression on her glowing, red face. She put her arms behind her body, using them to support herself as she leaned back, trying to pull her exposed cleavage away from the tendrils. But instead she just brought her breasts into more prominence. A soft whimper left her lips as her body convulsed under the attention. She hated this monster for making her feel this way. But at the same time, she appreciated the tenderness with which he dealt with her.

Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:33 pm

As his tendrils coiled around the now more prominent breasts of the lovely young woman, the tendril teasing her slit started rubbing at her soft pearl, trying to add to the effect of the aphrodisiac. Smiling at her lustily, he nibbled at the side of her neck mercilessly, reveling in the soft touch of her skin.

"You and I, we're going to have a lot of fun tonight, miss Varnias." He spoke softly in an ominous tone, implanting a thought into her mind to set off some very erotic images, stimulating her already arousing body with not just touches, but words and mind games.

The tendril playing with her soft, sensitive slit, pushed the tip inside and pulled it back out of her repeatedly, teasing and tormenting her recklessly, as he tapped his large member against her cheek.

"You'll want more of me soon enough." He taunted.

Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:04 pm

"Diana..." She uttered the word as the merciless hormone ravaged her body and turned her on beyond comprehension. Her cunt was starting to moisten and she could feel it. "That's my name." She felt it and she hated it. But at the same time she cherished the emotion. She felt compelled to just do as the monster bid, as he implored her to do. It would be so much easier to give in...

Diana shook her head, appalled that she would be thinking such things.This thing was a monster, this man didn't deserve her. But at the same time she wanted it. Her eyes were closed and she was resisting with all of her might. But she was under assault from three fronts and she could not win.

Accepting the inevitable, Diana took the member that was resting on her bright red cheek in her hand and moved it towards her mouth. She parted her lips and put the tip of it's muscled length into her mouth. She stopped and started to reconcile for one last moment. Should I really give in so easily?

Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:05 pm

Deciding to tease her some more, he took his member out of her mouth and restrained her hand once again. She hesitated, and that gave him an idea. He lifted her up and sat her moistening sex against the top of the long shaft, moving her back and forth slowly, wanting her to feel every inch of the cock that would soon be inside her, her pussy dragging down his entire length before her breasts were pressed against his chest.

After about the fifth time, he stopped moving her and forced a kiss on Diana. Forcing his tongue into her mouth, he wrapped his tongue around hers, trying to drive her mad with desire. He wanted to break this one's will before he started violating her at all...

Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:20 pm

Diana opened her eyes and let her mouth hang dumbly open as she was picked up and her salivating cunt was rubbed against his dick. Each vein tickled at her nerves, causing her to shudder in anticipation. Her warm lubricating juices dripped down onto it and Diana moaned softly into Siferus' mouth as she was kissed.

Diana felt heat radiate through her body, her veins roaring like fire, her mind begging her for release. Accepting that she could not physically deny her needs any longer, Diana looked up pleadingly at Siferus. "P-please... Y-you were right..." Her voice was heavy and full of lust, her eyes glazed over yet a hidden shame rippling inside of them. She was ashamed, but she could not deny these emotions.

Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:43 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 52 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next